How we we actually determine this sign/rashi in KP. I was under the impression

that lagna you are born in decides your rashi but it looks

it is not in my case.

My details are

DOB - 30-08-1973

Place of birth - 78 E 45' 00 " , 31 N 13' 00 " , Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand,India

Time: 15:30:46

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

My Birth Lagna is Saggitarius but Sign (Hindu astrology) is virgo.

Could some body shed some light her?

Thanks in Advance

Vijay

Guest guest

dear members

Rasi is the sign lord of the Moon,

raichur anant --- On Sat, 25/4/09, Vijay Pal Singh <dvijaypal wrote:

Vijay Pal Singh <dvijaypal How to determine rashi for the person Date: Saturday, 25 April, 2009, 7:32 PM

Dear Members.I am new to the KP astrology. I have started reading the Naksatra chintamani by Mr Bhat.I wanted to know as how to determine rashi for the person. Like In Reader 2 Krishanmurti ji has said Aries born are likely to be such and such/Taurus born has this and this features How we we actually determine this sign/rashi in KP. I was under the impression that lagna you are born in decides your rashi but it looks it is not in my case. My details areDOB - 30-08-1973Place of birth - 78 E 45' 00", 31 N 13' 00", Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand,IndiaTime: 15:30:46Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)My Birth Lagna is Saggitarius but Sign (Hindu astrology) is virgo.Could some body shed some light her?Thanks in AdvanceVijay---<*> KP

Learning Resources: http://logy.astrosage.com/

Guest guest

Dear Vijay,

Your Lagna (Ascendant ) is Sagittarius (Dhanush), you are right. On the date of your birth Moon was transiting in Virgo in the constellation of Hastha. Hence your Rasi is Virgo (Kanya) and Nakshyatra is Hasta.

With regards.

Dr Rath

Vijay Pal Singh <dvijaypal Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 7:32:08 PM How to determine rashi for the person

Dear Members.I am new to the KP astrology. I have started reading the Naksatra chintamani by Mr Bhat.I wanted to know as how to determine rashi for the person. Like In Reader 2 Krishanmurti ji has said Aries born are likely to be such and such/Taurus born has this and this features How we we actually determine this sign/rashi in KP. I was under the impression that lagna you are born in decides your rashi but it looks it is not in my case. My details areDOB - 30-08-1973Place of birth - 78 E 45' 00", 31 N 13' 00", Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand, IndiaTime: 15:30:46Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)My Birth Lagna is Saggitarius but Sign (Hindu astrology) is virgo.Could some body shed some light her?Thanks in AdvanceVijay