IndiaDivine.org

Theft

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

On 25-4-09, car stereo was stolen.

Horary no. 172 on 26-4-09 at 14-47-18hrs to identify the thief. The 7th CSL, sun

in 4 in the star of ke in 8, signifying mo in 5, sa in 9,l/o 2 3 ( both occupied

Could it be my son?

5thCSL is ra in2, agent of sa in 9, in mo star and sub in 5.

Regards

Sujata

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition

http://downloads./in/firefox/?fr=om_email_firefox

Guest guest

Respected Sujata madam, IAS

7th CSL Sun is in Ketu star and Ketu does not have any figure. Ketu will give more result of Saturn, since in Pushya. The opposite party or thief should be a lean and tall person. Saturn always signifies an old person. Saturn is a eunuch, but in Leo should be a male.

Since Sun signifies 8th through Ketu, opposite party would have benefitted from it and would have sold it.

Moon in 5th indicate item is used for enterainment.

Though Moon is in 5th, the thief cannot be your son.

Rgds

MK Viswanath

sujata das <sujatadash1kp system Monday, 27 April, 2009 2:52:01 PM Theft

On 25-4-09, car stereo was stolen.Horary no. 172 on 26-4-09 at 14-47-18hrs to identify the thief. The 7th CSL, sun in 4 in the star of ke in 8, signifying mo in 5, sa in 9,l/o 2 3 ( both occupiedCould it be my son?5thCSL is ra in2, agent of sa in 9, in mo star and sub in 5.RegardsSujataNow surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads. / in/firefox/ ?fr=om_email_ firefox

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Sujatha Ji,I have not erected the chart. I am just giving my opinion on your findings.Moon in 5 reflects your mind on the Music system.7th CSL Sun denotes the middle aged man.4 denotes within the compound

8 denotes a temporary employee, stranger,washerman, gardener, sweeper9 denotes an aboslute stanger and gone far away. May be a temporary employee within the compound, or an absolute stranger!Regards

AdithOn Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 2:52 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

Horary no. 172 on 26-4-09 at 14-47-18hrs to identify the thief. The 7th CSL, sun in 4 in the star of ke in 8, signifying mo in 5, sa in 9,l/o 2 3 ( both occupied

Could it be my son?

Regards

Sujata

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads./in/firefox/?fr=om_email_firefox

Guest guest

Thankyou, Adith.RegardsSujataadith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Monday, 27 April, 2009 6:08:31 PMRe: Theft

Dear Sujatha Ji,I have not erected the chart. I am just giving my opinion on your findings.Moon in 5 reflects your mind on the Music system.7th CSL Sun denotes the middle aged man.4 denotes within the compound

8 denotes a temporary employee, stranger,washerman, gardener, sweeper9 denotes an aboslute stanger and gone far away. May be a temporary employee within the compound, or an absolute stranger!Regards

AdithOn Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 2:52 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

Horary no. 172 on 26-4-09 at 14-47-18hrs to identify the thief. The 7th CSL, sun in 4 in the star of ke in 8, signifying mo in 5, sa in 9,l/o 2 3 ( both occupied

Could it be my son?

Regards

Sujata

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads. / in/firefox/ ?fr=om_email_ firefox

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

ThankyouRegardsSujataMK Viswanath <astrologervishy_nair Sent: Monday, 27 April, 2009 3:31:41 PMRe: Theft

Respected Sujata madam, IAS

7th CSL Sun is in Ketu star and Ketu does not have any figure. Ketu will give more result of Saturn, since in Pushya. The opposite party or thief should be a lean and tall person. Saturn always signifies an old person. Saturn is a eunuch, but in Leo should be a male.

Since Sun signifies 8th through Ketu, opposite party would have benefitted from it and would have sold it.

Moon in 5th indicate item is used for enterainment.

Though Moon is in 5th, the thief cannot be your son.

Rgds

MK Viswanath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>kp system <@gro ups.com>Monday, 27 April, 2009 2:52:01 PM Theft

On 25-4-09, car stereo was stolen.Horary no. 172 on 26-4-09 at 14-47-18hrs to identify the thief. The 7th CSL, sun in 4 in the star of ke in 8, signifying mo in 5, sa in 9,l/o 2 3 ( both occupiedCould it be my son?5thCSL is ra in2, agent of sa in 9, in mo star and sub in 5.RegardsSujataNow surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads. / in/firefox/ ?fr=om_email_ firefox

Guest guest

Madam,

Rahu is strong significator of 2nd House.(being node and no planet in its star).

It gives indication of the property stolen. Rah in 2 (movable property) in the star

and sub of Moon in 5 (connected to music or entertainment) and in Ven (Vehicle)

sub-sub definately points to car sterio.

7 CSL Sun shows thief. Sun is in 4 (residing nearby) lord of 9th in star of Ket on 8th cusp

(now property of thief) in the sub of Mer in 5 (gain to thief) clearly indicates

that the thief has gained it permanently. Since 7 CSL is Sun thief must be middle

aged male. However your son cannot be thief.

11 CSL is Mar. Mar does not signify 11 or 6, so the stolen material is gone for

ever.

This is my reading of the chart under consideration.

Subhash Ektare

http://forecastlife.com/

sujata das <sujatadash1kp system Monday, April 27, 2009 2:22:01 AM Theft

Guest guest

Respected Madam,

I quote from page No.234, Horary Astrology, 2002.

“Lagna indicates the querist, whose property is stolen. Seventh house indicates the thief.

Page No. 235: If the Seventh house lord is connected with 6th and 9th the thief has gone to a nearby place. ----- But if the seventh lord is connected with 3 and 6 house, he has gone to a far far away placeâ€

I would like to point out that KSK has not considered the 7th sub-lord but the lord of the house.

Page 54: An illustration from writing of Mr. Llewellyn George.

“The ruler of 7th house (the thief) was the Moon and it was in the fourth house. So I informed her, ‘the person who took it was a woman and is right now if the building where you reside’.†In this context KSK has not commented adversely.

Hence the lord of 7th house represents the thief. It’s not the sub lord.

What is there in the mind of the querist?

Moon is lord of VIII. That is loss for the querist and gain to the opponent. Moon occupies V indicating the thing is related to entertainment or amusement.. Moon is in the constellation of Sun occupant of IV. It indicates a thing related to building or a vehicle. Since Sun owns IX the article should be related with journey, now pin-pointing a vehicle. Moon is in the sub of Mars owner of XII indicating loss to the native.

Scrutinizing all the above findings the question is quite clear.

Identification of the thief:

VII lord is Mercury and therefore Mercury represents the thief. Mercury is aspected by Jupiter (5th aspect); and by Saturn (10th aspect). Therefore the person is of average health in middle age. He is very intelligent and notorious as well. Since Saturn is in IX, the person is a stranger, not related or known to you. Mercury occupies V house. This indicates that at the time judgment the thief was in a house of entertainment or in a shopping complex dealing with such articles. It does not confirm the he is any way related to you.

With regards.

Dr. Rath.

sujata das <sujatadash1kp system Monday, April 27, 2009 2:52:01 PM Theft

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Luther,Yes!. What you said is correct! As per KSK the thief is described from 7th house (in his 3rd and 6th reader). But later others in the books have suggested the sublord.But the success of this is known only through any practical outcome!

Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 11:16 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Respected Madam,

“Lagna indicates the querist, whose property is stolen. Seventh house indicates the thief.

Page No. 235: If the Seventh house lord is connected with 6th and 9th the thief has gone to a nearby place. ----- But if the seventh lord is connected with 3 and 6 house, he has gone to a far far away place”

I would like to point out that KSK has not considered the 7th sub-lord but the lord of the house.

“The ruler of 7th house (the thief) was the Moon and it was in the fourth house. So I informed her, ‘the person who took it was a woman and is right now if the building where you reside’.” In this context KSK has not commented adversely.

Moon is lord of VIII. That is loss for the querist and gain to the opponent. Moon occupies V indicating the thing is related to entertainment or amusement.. Moon is in the constellation of Sun occupant of IV. It indicates a thing related to building or a vehicle. Since Sun owns IX the article should be related with journey, now pin-pointing a vehicle. Moon is in the sub of Mars owner of XII indicating loss to the native.

VII lord is Mercury and therefore Mercury represents the thief. Mercury is aspected by Jupiter (5th aspect); and by Saturn (10th aspect). Therefore the person is of average health in middle age. He is very intelligent and notorious as well. Since Saturn is in IX, the person is a stranger, not related or known to you. Mercury occupies V house. This indicates that at the time judgment the thief was in a house of entertainment or in a shopping complex dealing with such articles. It does not confirm the he is any way related to you.

With regards.

Dr. Rath.

sujata das <sujatadash1kp system

Monday, April 27, 2009 2:52:01 PM Theft

On 25-4-09, car stereo was stolen.Horary no. 172 on 26-4-09 at 14-47-18hrs to identify the thief. The 7th CSL, sun in 4 in the star of ke in 8, signifying mo in 5, sa in 9,l/o 2 3 ( both occupiedCould it be my son?

5thCSL is ra in2, agent of sa in 9, in mo star and sub in 5.RegardsSujataNow surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads. / in/firefox/ ?fr=om_email_ firefox

Guest guest

Thankyou, Mr EktareRegardsSujataSubhash Ektare <subhash_ektare Sent: Tuesday, 28 April, 2009 3:53:45 AMRe: Theft

Madam,

Rahu is strong significator of 2nd House.(being node and no planet in its star).

It gives indication of the property stolen. Rah in 2 (movable property) in the star

and sub of Moon in 5 (connected to music or entertainment) and in Ven (Vehicle)

sub-sub definately points to car sterio.

7 CSL Sun shows thief. Sun is in 4 (residing nearby) lord of 9th in star of Ket on 8th cusp

(now property of thief) in the sub of Mer in 5 (gain to thief) clearly indicates

that the thief has gained it permanently. Since 7 CSL is Sun thief must be middle

aged male. However your son cannot be thief.

11 CSL is Mar. Mar does not signify 11 or 6, so the stolen material is gone for

ever.

This is my reading of the chart under consideration.

Subhash Ektare

http://forecastlife .com/

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>kp system <@gro ups.com>Monday, April 27, 2009 2:22:01 AM Theft

Guest guest

Thankyou.Dr Rath.On page 226-227, the same book looks at the sublord to determine the sex of the thief. Sun is the 7thCSL so he is male.If we look at its star lord, ketu, who is agent of moon and sa ( both in male signs), so male again.Since the 7th significator also signifies 10th and 5th cusps, the thief has respectable circumstances.Once, my brother's property file was stolen. Clues given by me about the thief by analysing 7thCSL enabled him to recover his file. It was published in AstrovisionRegardsSujataLuther Rath <rathluther@gThankyou, Mr Ektare

Regards

Sujataroups.comTuesday, 28 April, 2009 11:16:01 AMRe: Theft

Respected Madam, I quote from page No.234, Horary Astrology, 2002. “Lagna indicates the querist, whose property is stolen. Seventh house indicates the thief. Page No. 235: If the Seventh house lord is connected with 6th and 9th the thief has gone to a nearby place. ----- But if the seventh lord is connected with 3 and 6 house, he has gone to a far far away place†I would like to point out that KSK has not considered the 7th sub-lord but the lord of the house. Page 54: An illustration from writing of Mr. Llewellyn George. “The ruler of 7th house (the thief) was the Moon and it was in the fourth house. So I informed her, ‘the person who took it was a woman and is right now if the building where you reside’.†In this context KSK has not commented adversely. Hence the lord of 7th house represents the thief. It’s not the sub lord. What is there in the mind of the querist? Moon is lord of VIII. That is loss for the querist and gain to the opponent. Moon occupies V indicating the thing is related to entertainment or amusement.. Moon is in the constellation of Sun occupant of IV. It indicates a thing related to building or a vehicle. Since Sun owns IX the article should be related with journey, now pin-pointing a vehicle. Moon is in the sub of Mars owner of XII indicating loss to the native. Scrutinizing all the above findings the question is quite clear. Identification of the thief: VII lord is Mercury and therefore Mercury represents the thief. Mercury is aspected by Jupiter (5th aspect); and by Saturn (10th aspect). Therefore the person is of average health in middle age. He is very intelligent and notorious as well. Since Saturn is in IX, the person is a stranger, not related or known to you. Mercury occupies V house. This indicates that at the time judgment the thief was in a house of entertainment or in a shopping complex dealing with such articles. It does not confirm the he is any way related to you. With regards. Dr. Rath.

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>kp system <@gro ups.com>Monday, April 27, 2009 2:52:01 PM Theft

Guest guest

Dear All

Really in this forum , I see very interesting topics , but I am not good in KP astrology, but I am enjoying all discussions.

Thanks AK Mishra+416 519 1209--- On Tue, 4/28/09, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1Re: Theft Received: Tuesday, April 28, 2009, 10:55 AM

Thankyou.Dr Rath.On page 226-227, the same book looks at the sublord to determine the sex of the thief. Sun is the 7thCSL so he is male.If we look at its star lord, ketu, who is agent of moon and sa ( both in male signs), so male again.Since the 7th significator also signifies 10th and 5th cusps, the thief has respectable circumstances.Once, my brother's property file was stolen. Clues given by me about the thief by analysing 7thCSL enabled him to recover his file. It was published in AstrovisionRegardsSujata

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gThankyou, Mr EktareRegardsSujataroups.comTuesday, 28 April, 2009 11:16:01 AMRe: Theft

Respected Madam,

Page No. 235: If the Seventh house lord is connected with 6th and 9th the thief has gone to a nearby place. ----- But if the seventh lord is connected with 3 and 6 house, he has gone to a far far away placeâ€

“The ruler of 7th house (the thief) was the Moon and it was in the fourth house. So I informed her, ‘the person who took it was a woman and is right now if the building where you reside’.†In this context KSK has not commented adversely.

With regards.

Dr. Rath.

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>kp system <@gro ups.com>Monday, April 27, 2009 2:52:01 PM Theft

Guest guest

Dear Sujata ji

Mothers imigination is more than any astrological analysis, so dont be bias and when you are bias , you will be not able to analsyed any astrological problems.

RegardsAK Mishra+416 519 1209--- On Mon, 4/27/09, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1 Theft"kp system" Received: Monday, April 27, 2009, 5:22 AM

Guest guest

Thank you Madam for supplimenting and sharing your experience. I shall remember to attempt through your procedure in future.

Thank you once more.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 8:25:24 PMRe: Theft

Thankyou.Dr Rath.On page 226-227, the same book looks at the sublord to determine the sex of the thief. Sun is the 7thCSL so he is male.If we look at its star lord, ketu, who is agent of moon and sa ( both in male signs), so male again.Since the 7th significator also signifies 10th and 5th cusps, the thief has respectable circumstances.Once, my brother's property file was stolen. Clues given by me about the thief by analysing 7thCSL enabled him to recover his file. It was published in AstrovisionRegardsSujata

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gThankyou, Mr EktareRegardsSujataroups.comTuesday, 28 April, 2009 11:16:01 AMRe: Theft

Respected Madam,

With regards.

Dr. Rath.

Guest guest

Dear Adithji,

Thanks. I usually follow the old editions. In another example KSK has considered the occupant of VII house to identify the thief. Now a days the sub lord is being given impprotance in most of the cases. So there is no harm in trying that way. We have to wait to see the percentage of correctness.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 5:24:41 PMRe: Theft

Dear Dr.Luther,Yes!. What you said is correct! As per KSK the thief is described from 7th house (in his 3rd and 6th reader). But later others in the books have suggested the sublord.But the success of this is known only through any practical outcome!Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 11:16 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Respected Madam,

With regards.

Dr. Rath.

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>kp system <@gro ups.com>Monday, April 27, 2009 2:52:01 PM

Theft

Guest guest

Luther rathji pranam,For discription of thief KSK took 7th csl.......and for his relation with the querent and for his present location he took 7th significators,.Horary P.no.226 last para........for information reproduced as follows:"According to me sublord of 7th cusp shows whether thief is young or old . Also the sublord indicates the sex of the thief ..........................." following this rule.. i judged the horary no. 172 on 29-04-2009 hrs . 16.14 N, 80.38Ewith RP:Asc : sun venusmoon : merc rahuday : merc.7th csl moon in gemini a dual sign. in rahu star merc sub. merc the efiminite in female sign in sun star a male planet in a male sign. moon aspected by mars. i think more than one person is involved. one middle aged person and the other

a teenaged one. relation with querent : moon l/o 8 in 7. rahu alone in moon star. rahu in 2 . moon in rahu star. rahu with 1,4 ;lord jupiter in 2. So person known to sujathaji (1st house). moving closly with her family (2nd). residing in the same house or street (4th). Temporary worker (8th) ... present location of theif: moon in rahu star rahu(1,4) in moon (7)star .merc sub l/o 10.....connected with angles so he is still in the same place where he previously was. lost property : 8th cusp. sub lord merc in sun star and own sub.. sun in 5 l/o9. sun in venus star and sub. mercury for hearing.. 5th for music......venus with mars l/o5 denotes elotronic device related to music..Recovery possible: 6th csl moon in merc sub . merc in sun star. both merc and sun in 5th (11th 7th). 11th csl is also merc in sun star merc sub so strong 5th,... hence no chance.......May be i am wrong learned members

enlighten me.........Guruji bless us all.regards .VGR e, 28/4/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Theft Date: Tuesday, 28 April, 2009, 11:16 AM

Respected Madam, I quote from page No.234, Horary Astrology, 2002. “Lagna indicates the querist, whose property is stolen. Seventh house indicates the thief. Page No. 235: If the Seventh house lord is connected with 6th and 9th the thief has gone to a nearby place. ----- But if the seventh lord is connected with 3 and 6 house, he has gone to a far far away place†I would like to point out that KSK has not considered the 7th sub-lord but the lord of the house. Page 54: An illustration from writing of Mr. Llewellyn George. “The ruler of 7th house (the thief) was the Moon and it was in the fourth house. So I informed her, ‘the person who took it was a woman and is right now if the building where you reside’.†In this context KSK has not commented adversely. Hence the lord of 7th house represents the thief. It’s not the sub lord. What is there in the mind of the querist? Moon is lord of VIII. That is loss for the querist and gain to the opponent. Moon occupies V indicating the thing is related to entertainment or amusement.. Moon is in the constellation of Sun occupant of IV. It indicates a thing related to building or a vehicle. Since Sun owns IX the article should be related with journey, now pin-pointing a vehicle. Moon is in the sub of Mars owner of XII indicating loss to the native. Scrutinizing all the above findings the question is quite clear. Identification of the thief: VII lord is Mercury and therefore Mercury represents the thief. Mercury is aspected by Jupiter (5th aspect); and by Saturn (10th aspect). Therefore the person is of average health in middle age. He is very intelligent and notorious as well. Since Saturn is in IX, the person is a stranger, not related or known to you. Mercury occupies V house. This indicates that at the time judgment the thief was in a house of entertainment or in a shopping complex dealing with such articles. It does not confirm the he is any way related to you. With regards. Dr. Rath.

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Dear Pavanji,

Thank you for the message. I am aware of this aspect aswell.I have verified the Reader again after reading your message. Well he has given importance to VII house occupant, VII house lord and also VII cusp sub lord. One may follow any method or examine all and come to a conclusion taking all in to account.

With regards.

Dr. Rath.

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 3:33:38 PMRe: Theft

Luther rathji pranam,For discription of thief KSK took 7th csl.......and for his relation with the querent and for his present location he took 7th significators, .Horary P.no.226 last para........ for information reproduced as follows:"According to me sublord of 7th cusp shows whether thief is young or old .. Also the sublord indicates the sex of the thief ............ ......... ......." following this rule.. i judged the horary no. 172 on 29-04-2009 (AT) 14 (DOT) 58 hrs . 16.14 N, 80.38Ewith RP:Asc : sun venusmoon : merc rahuday : merc.7th csl moon in gemini a dual sign. in rahu star merc sub. merc the efiminite in female sign in sun star a male planet in a male sign. moon aspected by mars. i think more than one person is involved. one middle aged person and the other a teenaged one. relation

with querent : moon l/o 8 in 7. rahu alone in moon star. rahu in 2 . moon in rahu star. rahu with 1,4 ;lord jupiter in 2. So person known to sujathaji (1st house). moving closly with her family (2nd). residing in the same house or street (4th). Temporary worker (8th) ... present location of theif: moon in rahu star rahu(1,4) in moon (7)star .merc sub l/o 10......connected with angles so he is still in the same place where he previously was. lost property : 8th cusp. sub lord merc in sun star and own sub.. sun in 5 l/o9. sun in venus star and sub. mercury for hearing.. 5th for music......venus with mars l/o5 denotes elotronic device related to music..Recovery possible: 6th csl moon in merc sub . merc in sun star. both merc and sun in 5th (11th 7th). 11th csl is also merc in sun star merc sub so strong 5th,... hence no chance...... .May be i am wrong learned members enlighten

me.........Guruji bless us all.regards .VGR e, 28/4/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Theft@gro ups.comTuesday, 28 April, 2009, 11:16 AM

Respected Madam,

With regards.

Dr. Rath.

On 25-4-09, car stereo was stolen..Horary no. 172 on 26-4-09 at 14-47-18hrs to identify the thief. The 7th CSL, sun in 4 in the star of ke in 8, signifying mo in 5, sa in 9,l/o 2 3 ( both occupiedCould it be my son?5thCSL is ra in2, agent of sa in 9, in mo star and sub in 5.RegardsSujataNow surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads. / in/firefox/ ?fr=om_email_ firefox

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.