IndiaDivine.org

Result In Advance Of IPL 2009

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Luthar Ji,Namaskar

Firstly I am thankful to u,about appreciating me that boost my confidence a lot.

On 27/apr/2009 at 20.45.49 in bhopal 77E23 23n16. I wish to Mumbai Indians to win.

I opened a book and see the No-7 in which 11th Sl-Rahu which is deposited in Capricon

10.53.31 means Moon Star lord and Moon Sub lord,and moon is deposited in 2nd house

Cuspal chart and owner of 5th cusp.As a sub lord Moon is in 2nd house indicate fulfilment

of my desire.I pray to lord Ganesh -Result be in my favour.

Thanks & Regards

Vinod Verma

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Vinod,

Let us hope the best. Let your wish be fulfilled this time.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

Vinod Verma <vinodverma236 Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 10:44:21 PM Result In Advance Of IPL 2009

Dear Luthar Ji,Namaskar

Firstly I am thankful to u,about appreciating me that boost my confidence a lot.

On 27/apr/2009 at 20.45.49 in bhopal 77E23 23n16. I wish to Mumbai Indians to win.

I opened a book and see the No-7 in which 11th Sl-Rahu which is deposited in Capricon

10.53.31 means Moon Star lord and Moon Sub lord,and moon is deposited in 2nd house

Cuspal chart and owner of 5th cusp.As a sub lord Moon is in 2nd house indicate fulfilment

Thanks & Regards

Vinod Verma

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Vinod,

Now a days I am not watching IPL. When was the MI to play the match in which you wished it to win? What is the result? Did you take in to consideration on which star day the match was to be played?

Dr. Rath

Vinod Verma <vinodverma236 Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 10:44:21 PM Result In Advance Of IPL 2009

Dear Luthar Ji,Namaskar

10.53..31 means Moon Star lord and Moon Sub lord,and moon is deposited in 2nd house

Thanks & Regards

Vinod Verma

Guest guest

Luthar Rathji Pranam,,In this horary chart 11th csl rahu is in moon star.and sub moon in 2. 8th from 7th(opponant)is ok. But node denotes the planet with him more powerfully than the star lord. here rahu with jupiter in 11. this is also a very good indication but jupiter in the star of mars and sub of saturn mars l/o 1,8 in 12.and saturn l/o 11,12 in 5 in venus star . venus l/o 7 in 12.so jupiter even though in 11 is not favouring victory. moon on the otherhand is also in saturn sub and saturn in venus star. rahu representing jupiter,moon,saturn all the three are not favouring victory to mumbai. 6th cusp : sub lord mars in saturn star and venus sub. saturn in 5. venus in 12 in saturn star again not favourable....Asc : sub lord jupiter as said above not favourable.7th cusp : sub lord rahu as said above

connected with2, 5,8,10,11,12 houses not favourable.5th (11th of opponent) : sub lord rahu as said above.12th (6th to opponant) : venus in sat star and merc sub. satin 5 but merc in l/o 3,4,6 in 1 with no planet in his stars is good. (we have to also note merc rules star on 5th cusp how far it is favourable is to be known from the result)dasa period is moon/sat/mars till may 10th.then rahu .................RP are : asc : mars satmoon : venus monday : moon.execppt venus remaining planets are not favouring ,,,......this is only my way of analysis...i may be wrongpls enlighten me if i am wrong..Guruji bless us all.regardsVGR--- On Tue, 28/4/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath

<rathlutherRe: Result In Advance Of IPL 2009 Date: Tuesday, 28 April, 2009, 4:57 PM

Dear Vinod,

Regards.

Dr. Rath

Vinod Verma <vinodverma236@ .in>@gro ups.comMonday, April 27, 2009 10:44:21 PM Result In Advance Of IPL 2009

Dear Luthar Ji,Namaskar

Thanks & Regards

Vinod Verma

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear Pavanji,

Namaskar.

I was having only interaction with Mr Vinod regarding the issue. I have not cast the chart or studied it in detail. Since Vinodji has not provided the date on which the match was to be played and against whom. So it was not posible to pinpoint to any thing. The questions raised by you interests me to study the chart. I request you and Vinodji to please intimate me the date and the hours the match was played. May I know the opponents aswell? Who won the match?

With regards to you and Vinodji.

Dr. Rath.

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 6:58:04 PMRe: Result In Advance Of IPL 2009

Luthar Rathji Pranam,,In this horary chart 11th csl rahu is in moon star.and sub moon in 2. 8th from 7th(opponant)is ok. But node denotes the planet with him more powerfully than the star lord. here rahu with jupiter in 11. this is also a very good indication but jupiter in the star of mars and sub of saturn mars l/o 1,8 in 12.and saturn l/o 11,12 in 5 in venus star . venus l/o 7 in 12.so jupiter even though in 11 is not favouring victory. moon on the otherhand is also in saturn sub and saturn in venus star. rahu representing jupiter,moon, saturn all the three are not favouring victory to mumbai. 6th cusp : sub lord mars in saturn star and venus sub. saturn in 5. venus in 12 in saturn star again not favourable.. ..Asc : sub lord jupiter as said above not favourable.7th cusp : sub lord rahu as said above connected with2, 5,8,10,11,12 houses not

favourable.5th (11th of opponent) : sub lord rahu as said above.12th (6th to opponant) : venus in sat star and merc sub. satin 5 but merc in l/o 3,4,6 in 1 with no planet in his stars is good. (we have to also note merc rules star on 5th cusp how far it is favourable is to be known from the result)dasa period is moon/sat/mars till may 10th.then rahu ............ .....RP are : asc : mars satmoon : venus monday : moon.execppt venus remaining planets are not favouring ,,,......this is only my way of analysis...i may be wrongpls enlighten me if i am wrong..Guruji bless us all.regardsVGR--- On Tue, 28/4/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Result In Advance Of IPL 2009@gro ups.comTuesday, 28 April, 2009, 4:57 PM

Dear Vinod,

Regards.

Dr. Rath

Vinod Verma <vinodverma236@ ..in>@gro ups.comMonday, April 27, 2009 10:44:21 PM Result In Advance Of IPL 2009

Dear Luthar Ji,Namaskar

Thanks & Regards

Vinod Verma

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.