IndiaDivine.org

Thanks for approval.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Cordial welcome Mr. Vishram Deshpandeji. Will you kindly introduce yourself to the group. It would be my great pleasure to know you well.

With my respects.

Dr. Rath.

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 11:36:03 AM Thanks for approval.

Dear Sir,

I thank you so much for approving my membeship. Hope our getting together will be helpful to all of us.

As I am new to this group, can you please forward some of the points which were discussed recently, or even the points which were closed after deep discussions ?

I am very happy to be a part of this group where every one is interested in K.P.astrology.

In almost all books the main rules are same & there seem to be no differences, but when it comes to secondary rules some books show it in a different way & new learners are confused. Has there been any discussion on this before ? I have studied K..P.astrology mainly from books in Marathi. I would like to mention only one point for the moment where I found a difference. Our K.P.rule is that if sub lord of the main house (for that particular question) is in a star (nakshatra) of a retrogade planet, the answer is negative. But some times all planets (of course only those who can transit in either directions) are going backward. In one book written by a K.P.Class owner, he says that in such cases if other things are favouring, the answer can be positive also & we need to change slightly the secondary rule. I woould like to know more about such points.

Pl convey my best wishes to all members. Hope to see more & more interesting things in mails

Vishram Deshpande

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Rath ji,

Thanks for your response to my mail. As asked by you, I am introducing myself to the group.

I am nearing 54 yrs, by profession I am a civil engineer. I don't have any degree in astrology, but I have studied conventional astrology & K.P. both. I have not attended any class or seminar also. But with what I have studied, I feel myself suitable for being a part of some discussion group in astrology. I studied conventional astrology for more than 15 yrs but I found that coming to a finer prediction is not possible with that, where as in K.P. system the things are far less complicated & a person can come to a probable date very fast. This attracted me to K.P.

Four yrs back, when I was working in Botswana (near South Africa) my boss was studying K.P. & he gave me basic lessons in K.P.system. There onwards I started studying myself & as it normally it happens with almost all, I went away from conventional astrology.

I study from books in Marathi only (as it is my mother tongue) but can study in Hindi & English as well if got a chance. I have read very few articles in English on K.P.system. I feel that the way of 'naming' particular dasha is different in Marathi if compared to English (or South Indian). In Marathi, all dashas are divided in to 9 ANTAR DASHAS & again these antar dashas are divided in to 9 VIDASHAS. According to what I have read in both languages, I feel that these are the same dashas which are called DBA in English. I would like you to kindly clear my doubt so that I won't get confused ( & make others confuse by making some strange statements)

I have a software for Kundali making (made by Dr Karekar) I use it for any Prashna Kundali. As a help to human beings in my contact, I try to predict FREE OF CHARGE. I am a middle class man I have to work for my family & can't give full time attention to astrology. With grace of God most of my predictions have come true.

While solving kundalies we come across many different situations & we need to remember many smaller rules. Some times it is quite possible that we forget some small rule & the prediction goes wrong. I would like to know if any one has made a list of all main & secondary rules which can be put to guide an astrologer. Let me take an example to clear this. In K.P. we say that if the sub lord of some house (main house for that particular question) is a strong significator of both favourable / unfavourable houses the sub lord must be a Ruling planet to make the things happen. In some cases we may not find a R.P. like this. Then we will surely say the things won't happen. Our secondary rule is that if a planet is in conjuction with a ruling planet, the planet too becomes a ruling planet & the prediction can be totally different. I would like to read views of other members on this.

Bye for now, hope to see more from you all.

Regards,

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Thu, 30/4/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Thanks for approval. Date: Thursday, 30 April, 2009, 7:58 AM

Cordial welcome Mr. Vishram Deshpandeji. Will you kindly introduce yourself to the group. It would be my great pleasure to know you well.

With my respects.

Dr. Rath.

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>@gro ups.comWednesday, April 29, 2009 11:36:03 AM Thanks for approval.

Dear Sir,

I thank you so much for approving my membeship. Hope our getting together will be helpful to all of us.

As I am new to this group, can you please forward some of the points which were discussed recently, or even the points which were closed after deep discussions ?

I am very happy to be a part of this group where every one is interested in K.P.astrology.

In almost all books the main rules are same & there seem to be no differences, but when it comes to secondary rules some books show it in a different way & new learners are confused. Has there been any discussion on this before ? I have studied K..P.astrology mainly from books in Marathi. I would like to mention only one point for the moment where I found a difference. Our K.P.rule is that if sub lord of the main house (for that particular question) is in a star (nakshatra) of a retrogade planet, the answer is negative. But some times all planets (of course only those who can transit in either directions) are going backward. In one book written by a K.P.Class owner, he says that in such cases if other things are favouring, the answer can be positive also & we need to change slightly the secondary rule. I woould like to know more about such points.

Pl convey my best wishes to all members. Hope to see more & more interesting things in mails

Vishram Deshpande

Guest guest

Dear Vishram Deshpande JiCordially welcome to our boat.SunaparanthaVishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 11:36:03 AM Thanks for approval.

Dear Sir,

In almost all books the main rules are same & there seem to be no differences, but when it comes to secondary rules some books show it in a different way & new learners are confused. Has there been any discussion on this before ? I have studied K.P.astrology mainly from books in Marathi. I would like to mention only one point for the moment where I found a difference. Our K.P.rule is that if sub lord of the main house (for that particular question) is in a star (nakshatra) of a retrogade planet, the answer is negative. But some times all planets (of course only those who can transit in either directions) are going backward. In one book written by a K.P.Class owner, he says that in such cases if other things are favouring, the answer can be positive also & we need to change slightly the secondary rule. I woould like to know more about such points.

Vishram Deshpande

Guest guest

Dear Deshpandeji,

My due regards and respect to you. Thank you for your detail introduction. You are great. Yes the nomenclature of the periods in the dasa system varries in different regions and in different languages. Gradually you will oick up the customerily used ones. It wont take much of your time. By the by where do you reside now?

Wish you all the best and welcome again.

Dr. Rath.

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 1:09:37 PMRe: Thanks for approval.

Dear Dr. Rath ji,

Thanks for your response to my mail. As asked by you, I am introducing myself to the group.

I am nearing 54 yrs, by profession I am a civil engineer. I don't have any degree in astrology, but I have studied conventional astrology & K.P. both. I have not attended any class or seminar also. But with what I have studied, I feel myself suitable for being a part of some discussion group in astrology. I studied conventional astrology for more than 15 yrs but I found that coming to a finer prediction is not possible with that, where as in K.P. system the things are far less complicated & a person can come to a probable date very fast. This attracted me to K.P.

Four yrs back, when I was working in Botswana (near South Africa) my boss was studying K.P. & he gave me basic lessons in K.P.system. There onwards I started studying myself & as it normally it happens with almost all, I went away from conventional astrology.

I study from books in Marathi only (as it is my mother tongue) but can study in Hindi & English as well if got a chance. I have read very few articles in English on K.P.system. I feel that the way of 'naming' particular dasha is different in Marathi if compared to English (or South Indian). In Marathi, all dashas are divided in to 9 ANTAR DASHAS & again these antar dashas are divided in to 9 VIDASHAS. According to what I have read in both languages, I feel that these are the same dashas which are called DBA in English. I would like you to kindly clear my doubt so that I won't get confused ( & make others confuse by making some strange statements)

I have a software for Kundali making (made by Dr Karekar) I use it for any Prashna Kundali. As a help to human beings in my contact, I try to predict FREE OF CHARGE. I am a middle class man I have to work for my family & can't give full time attention to astrology. With grace of God most of my predictions have come true.

While solving kundalies we come across many different situations & we need to remember many smaller rules. Some times it is quite possible that we forget some small rule & the prediction goes wrong. I would like to know if any one has made a list of all main & secondary rules which can be put to guide an astrologer. Let me take an example to clear this. In K.P. we say that if the sub lord of some house (main house for that particular question) is a strong significator of both favourable / unfavourable houses the sub lord must be a Ruling planet to make the things happen. In some cases we may not find a R.P. like this. Then we will surely say the things won't happen. Our secondary rule is that if a planet is in conjuction with a ruling planet, the planet too becomes a ruling planet & the prediction can be totally different. I would like to read views of other members on this.

Regards,

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Thu, 30/4/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Thanks for approval.@gro ups.comThursday, 30 April, 2009, 7:58 AM

With my respects.

Dr. Rath.

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>@gro ups.comWednesday, April 29, 2009 11:36:03 AM Thanks for approval.

Dear Sir,

Vishram Deshpande

Guest guest

Dear Dr Rath ji,

Thanks for your response & clearing my doubt about DBA (Btw, what is 'S' ? Is it sukshma dasha ? I remember to have read in some mail recently)

From mails, some gentlemen seem to have very deep study in K.P.system. Is it not a good idea to have an introduction mail sending (as a routine) from all old members to new membersrs ?

I am working in Mumbai & go to Pune, where I have my own house, every week

Vishram Deshpande--- On Fri, 1/5/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Thanks for approval. Date: Friday, 1 May, 2009, 9:01 PM

Dear Deshpandeji,

My due regards and respect to you. Thank you for your detail introduction. You are great. Yes the nomenclature of the periods in the dasa system varries in different regions and in different languages. Gradually you will oick up the customerily used ones. It wont take much of your time. By the by where do you reside now?

Dr. Rath.

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>@gro ups.comThursday, April 30, 2009 1:09:37 PMRe: Thanks for approval.

Dear Dr. Rath ji,

Regards,

Vishram Deshpande

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Thanks for approval.@gro ups.comThursday, 30 April, 2009, 7:58 AM

With my respects.

Dr. Rath.

Dear Sir,

Vishram Deshpande

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Dear Deshpandeji,

DBASP=Dasa, Bhukti, Antara, Sookshma and Prana. They are all calculated according to Vimshottari Dasa System.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2009 3:12:56 PMRe: Thanks for approval.

Dear Dr Rath ji,

Thanks for your response & clearing my doubt about DBA (Btw, what is 'S' ? Is it sukshma dasha ? I remember to have read in some mail recently)

From mails, some gentlemen seem to have very deep study in K.P.system. Is it not a good idea to have an introduction mail sending (as a routine) from all old members to new membersrs ?

Vishram Deshpande--- On Fri, 1/5/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Thanks for approval.@gro ups.comFriday, 1 May, 2009, 9:01 PM

Dear Deshpandeji,

Dr. Rath.

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>@gro ups.comThursday, April 30, 2009 1:09:37 PMRe: Thanks for approval.

Dear Dr. Rath ji,

Regards,

Vishram Deshpande

With my respects.

Dr. Rath.

Dear Sir,

Vishram Deshpande

Guest guest

Vishramji,

About the secondary rule mentioned by you,I have never tried.Have you tested it?As per me only if RPs include a planet in whose Rashi Rahu and Ketu are present,then,they also should be considered as RP.e.g.in RP you have Saturn,you should take Rahu also as RP.But the one you mentioned I have not read.

Best regards,

Sunil D.Joshi. --- On Sat, 2/5/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpandeRe: Thanks for approval. Date: Saturday, 2 May, 2009, 3:12 PM

Dear Dr Rath ji,

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Thanks for approval.@gro ups.comFriday, 1 May, 2009, 9:01 PM

Dear Deshpandeji,

Dr. Rath.

Dear Dr. Rath ji,

Regards,

Vishram Deshpande

With my respects.

Dr. Rath.

Dear Sir,

Vishram Deshpande

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

The secondary rule mentioned in my previous mail is not tested by me but it is taken from one of books from Mr Suresh Shahasane, who conducts K.P. classes as well. As I am not a professional astrologer, it is not always possible to test any rule ourselves.

By name it seems that you sould be Marathi or Gujatathi. If Marathi, pl read Mr Suresh Shahasane's books. These books are very useful for our deeper studies.

Regards.

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Thu, 7/5/09, Sunil Joshi <suniljoshi80 wrote:

Sunil Joshi <suniljoshi80Re: Thanks for approval. Date: Thursday, 7 May, 2009, 2:19 PM

Vishramji,

About the secondary rule mentioned by you,I have never tried.Have you tested it?As per me only if RPs include a planet in whose Rashi Rahu and Ketu are present,then, they also should be considered as RP.e.g.in RP you have Saturn,you should take Rahu also as RP.But the one you mentioned I have not read.

Best regards,

Sunil D.Joshi. --- On Sat, 2/5/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>Re: Thanks for approval.@gro ups.comSaturday, 2 May, 2009, 3:12 PM

Dear Dr Rath ji,

Dear Deshpandeji,

Dr. Rath.

Dear Dr. Rath ji,

Regards,

Vishram Deshpande

With my respects.

Dr. Rath.

Dear Sir,

Vishram Deshpande

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!