IndiaDivine.org

Thanks for approval.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I thank you so much for approving my membeship. Hope our getting together will be helpful to all of us.

As I am new to this group, can you please forward some of the points which were discussed recently, or even the points which were closed after deep discussions ?

I am very happy to be a part of this group where every one is interested in K.P.astrology.

In almost all books the main rules are same & there seem to be no differences, but when it comes to secondary rules some books show it in a different way & new learners are confused. Has there been any discussion on this before ? I have studied K.P.astrology mainly from books in Marathi. I would like to mention only one point for the moment where I found a difference. Our K.P.rule is that if sub lord of the main house (for that particular question) is in a star (nakshatra) of a retrogade planet, the answer is negative. But some times all planets (of course only those who can transit in either directions) are going backward. In one book written by a K.P.Class owner, he says that in such cases if other things are favouring, the answer can be positive also & we need to change slightly the secondary rule. I woould like to know more about such points.

Pl convey my best wishes to all members. Hope to see more & more interesting things in mails

Vishram Deshpande

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.