IndiaDivine.org

Significator Regarding Engagement

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All Senior KP Member

Namaskar

Pls tell me which houses are to be consider for engagement,Is it same as Marriage 2,7,11 ?

Best Regards

Vinod Verma

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Vinod Varmaji,

You will not find anyone answering this easily.

The houses have to be different, because we know many engagements not

converting into marriages bceause of the engagement having gone broken

due to certain reasons or the other. So the house for engagement cannot

necessarily be the same. Just like when a person marries in court,

documentation is involved and probably you must find the 3rd house

appearing somewhere or the other in the analysis which may not be found

in the normal Hindu marriages.

I hope you will now expand on above before asking further and enlighten

what information you can provide and share with us.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Vinod Verma <vinodverma236

wrote:

>

> Dear All Senior KP Member

> Namaskar

> Pls tell me which houses are to be consider for engagement,Is it same

as Marriage 2,7,11 ?

> Best Regards

> Vinod Verma

>

>

> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 -

Edition http://downloads./in/firefox/?fr=om_email_firefox

>

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Binod Vermaji,

I am too late to answer as I was away from my computor for quite some time. I hope I may find some time here onwards.

It's realy difficult to answer your question regarding the houses signifying angagement. In my opinion the approach should not be in that line at all. Consider 2, 7 and 11 for fixing the date of marriage. The angagement has to take place a few days or few months prior to marriage. So consider either Prana or Antara depending on the period it covers in the particular Bhukti and Mahadasa. Select one significator that signifies 3, 9, 7 and 2 and comes before the one that gives marriage. During the Prana or Antara of that significator angagement ought to take place. Please give your comments on this. Please also let me know if you have found an answer from other sources.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2009 6:40:43 PM Re: Significator Regarding Engagement

Dear Vinod Varmaji,You will not find anyone answering this easily.The houses have to be different, because we know many engagements notconverting into marriages bceause of the engagement having gone brokendue to certain reasons or the other. So the house for engagement cannotnecessarily be the same. Just like when a person marries in court,documentation is involved and probably you must find the 3rd houseappearing somewhere or the other in the analysis which may not be foundin the normal Hindu marriages.I hope you will now expand on above before asking further and enlightenwhat information you can provide and share with us.regards,Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, Vinod Verma <vinodverma236@ ...>wrote:>> Dear All

Senior KP Member> Namaskar> Pls tell me which houses are to be consider for engagement,Is it sameas Marriage 2,7,11 ?> Best Regards> Vinod Verma>>> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads. / in/firefox/ ?fr=om_email_ firefox>