IndiaDivine.org

horary house to look for Job

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

I am new to KP and learning. Can the seniors please help me in Horary? If I am

applying for a Job which are houses we should look to see if we will get the job

and the job will last long term.

Thanks,

Aashish

Guest guest

for job check 6th cusp sub lord.

it could be any planet, if it is retrograde then you will get job when it it

will come in direct motion. and cross the same degree when you judge the chart.

6th cusp sub lord , if signify 2 or 6 or 10 then you will get the job,

in the conjoined period of 2-6-11

hs naqi

, " raiaashish " <raiaashish wrote:

>

> Hi,

> I am new to KP and learning. Can the seniors please help me in Horary? If I am

applying for a Job which are houses we should look to see if we will get the job

and the job will last long term.

>

> Thanks,

> Aashish

>

Guest guest

Hello All,

Retrogression of planet has nothing to do in natal chart as per KP, then what accounts for the cnsideration of retograession in horary chart. Combustion and retogression does not change fast enough and thus they can not be treated as a tool to delineate the uniqueness in natal chart as well as horay chart. Learned members may ponder.

Thanks,D K BhaskarMob.: 91-9910048040

"Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT."--- On Thu, 7/5/09, bkhardeep <bkhardeep wrote:

bkhardeep <bkhardeep Re: horary house to look for Job Date: Thursday, 7 May, 2009, 12:13 PM

for job check 6th cusp sub lord.it could be any planet, if it is retrograde then you will get job when it it will come in direct motion. and cross the same degree when you judge the chart.6th cusp sub lord , if signify 2 or 6 or 10 then you will get the job,in the conjoined period of 2-6-11hs naqi@gro ups.com, "raiaashish" <raiaashish@ ...> wrote:>> Hi,> I am new to KP and learning. Can the seniors please help me in Horary? If I am applying for a Job which are houses we should look to see if we will get the job and the job will last long term. > > Thanks,> Aashish>

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Retrogression does not work in Horary charts is news to me.

Do you mean to say that the Karyesh (Significator)planet for an event, if it is retrograde-

1) Will not delay the matter ?

2) Will not allow the matter to fructify once the planet gets direct.

3) Nothing of above will Happen ?

Please explain.

Bhaskar.

, Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7 wrote:>> Hello All,> > Retrogression of planet has nothing to do in natal chart as per KP, then what accounts for the cnsideration of retograession in horary chart. Combustion and retogression does not change fast enough and thus they can not be treated as a tool to delineate the uniqueness in natal chart as well as horay chart. Learned members may ponder.> > > Thanks,> D K Bhaskar> Mob.: 91-9910048040> > > > > "Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT."> > --- On Thu, 7/5/09, bkhardeep bkhardeep wrote:> > > bkhardeep bkhardeep Re: horary house to look for Job> > Thursday, 7 May, 2009, 12:13 PM> > > > > > > > > for job check 6th cusp sub lord.> > it could be any planet, if it is retrograde then you will get job when it it will come in direct motion. and cross the same degree when you judge the chart.> > 6th cusp sub lord , if signify 2 or 6 or 10 then you will get the job,> > in the conjoined period of 2-6-11> > hs naqi> > @gro ups.com, "raiaashish" <raiaashish@ ...> wrote:> >> > Hi,> > I am new to KP and learning. Can the seniors please help me in Horary? If I am applying for a Job which are houses we should look to see if we will get the job and the job will last long term. > > > > Thanks,> > Aashish> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies./>

Guest guest

Dear D K Bhaskar,Retrogression does have some impact in worsening the situation in the Natal chart also!In horary, yes it has. But the level of impact is still under study which sometimes differs !Thanks

AdithOn Fri, May 8, 2009 at 6:41 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear Sir,

Do you mean to say that the Karyesh (Significator)planet for an event, if it is retrograde-

Please explain.

Bhaskar.

, Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7 wrote:>> Hello All,>  > Retrogression of planet has nothing to do in natal chart as per KP, then what accounts for the cnsideration of retograession in horary chart. Combustion and retogression does not change fast enough and thus they can not be treated as a tool to delineate the uniqueness in natal chart as well as horay chart. Learned members may ponder.

> >  > Thanks,> D K Bhaskar> Mob.: 91-9910048040> > > > > " Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT. " > > --- On Thu, 7/5/09, bkhardeep bkhardeep wrote:

> > > bkhardeep bkhardeep Re: horary house to look for Job>

> Thursday, 7 May, 2009, 12:13 PM> > > > > > > > > for job check 6th cusp sub lord.> > it could be any planet, if it is retrograde then you will get job when it it will come in direct motion. and cross the same degree when you judge the chart.

> > 6th cusp sub lord , if signify 2 or 6 or 10 then you will get the job,> > in the conjoined period of 2-6-11> > hs naqi> > @gro ups.com, " raiaashish " <raiaashish@ ...> wrote:

> >> > Hi,> > I am new to KP and learning. Can the seniors please help me in Horary? If I am applying for a Job which are houses we should look to see if we will get the job and the job will last long term.

> > > > Thanks,> > Aashish> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies./>

Guest guest

How to find Job is last longing or not.This is Ashish second question.

Regards,

Vivek--- On Sun, 5/10/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Re: horary house to look for Job Date: Sunday, May 10, 2009, 4:15 AM

Dear D K Bhaskar,Retrogression does have some impact in worsening the situation in the Natal chart also!In horary, yes it has. But the level of impact is still under study which sometimes differs !Thanks Adith

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 6:41 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Sir,

Do you mean to say that the Karyesh (Significator) planet for an event, if it is retrograde-

Please explain.

Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7@. ..> wrote:>> Hello All,> > Retrogression of planet has nothing to do in natal chart as per KP, then what accounts for the cnsideration of retograession in horary chart. Combustion and retogression does not change fast enough and thus they can not be treated as a tool to delineate the uniqueness in natal chart as well as horay chart. Learned members may ponder.> > > Thanks,> D K Bhaskar> Mob.: 91-9910048040> > > > > "Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT."> > --- On Thu, 7/5/09, bkhardeep bkhardeep@.. . wrote:> > > bkhardeep bkhardeep@.. .

> Re: horary house to look for Job> @gro ups.com> Thursday, 7 May, 2009, 12:13 PM> > > > > > > > > for job check 6th cusp sub lord.> > it could be any planet, if it is retrograde then you will get job when it it will come in direct motion. and cross the same degree when you judge the chart.> > 6th cusp sub lord , if signify 2 or 6 or 10 then you will get the job,> > in the conjoined period of 2-6-11> > hs naqi> > @gro ups.com, "raiaashish" <raiaashish@ ...> wrote:> >> > Hi,> >

I am new to KP and learning. Can the seniors please help me in Horary? If I am applying for a Job which are houses we should look to see if we will get the job and the job will last long term. > > > > Thanks,> > Aashish> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies. />