IndiaDivine.org

KP and intraday market

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear vishram,

share trading is not gambling.it is a pure tecknique to gain.

in share market no one takes money from other,s pocket to receice

his " hiii " suppose one person sell the share @ 100 and some one

automatically purchase it @ 100 assuming that he will gain more.

the same person sell these shares @ 120 and other buys it at @120

so not necessary to receive any hiii from others

these are my views and i am in share trading for last more than 15 yrs

and gaining from it with help of astrology-kp- 4step method

thanks

-sunil gondhalekar

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 8:21 AM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Dear all members,

What Bhaskarji has mentioned is true. I too have seen many persons making money due to activated 6th house & receiving negative effects as well. When some one wins & earns big money from lottery, race, matka, share trading, he is most likely to receive 'haai' from those who lost money. Hinduism also tells same thing.

Vishram Deshpande --- On Thu, 14/5/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: KP and intraday market Date: Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 5:44 PM

Any type of earnings made through speculations of a gambling nature, arenot good, and those who earn good money in this also have good number ofmembers suffering from various problems in their family. They themselves

suffer from ill health in their later stages of Life. You will find thisin most of the cases. I belong to Marwari family, and have all ShareMarket players around me anytime, so can vouch for this . In any case

the 6th house becomes more and more active when one transacts andreceives money. So when you receive the positive effects of the 6thhouse, the negatives too will not be far behind, unless the person isvery spiritual, which type of persons in todays world is rare to find.

How many persons earning from Speculations in share markets make it apoint to donate 10-15% of their earnings ? Not many. When one earnsthrough speculations one also receives the " Haay " of those poor persons

who have lost in the gamble and now will suffer more due to dearth ofmoney. So its better to avoid Share markets for speculations. Long terminvestment is another matter, but here too, one must always donate part

of his earnings for a good cause.The best money earnt is throught the sweat of ones brow. Which is whySaturn is the Lord of the 10th house of Karma and also the 11th ofgains. If You respect Saturn and his significations , labour, honesty,

sinless earning, then your gains would be yours forever.regards/Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, Bhargava Ram <gd26ram > wrote:>

> Dear Abhijit,>> I am an student in learning KP astrology like you I am also intrestedin Share market astrolgoy.> You can refer the express star teller magzine of March 2009 issuewherein an interview with Sri.Swmi Omkar is published on Financila

Astrology, you will gain some information about your share trading.>> Regards.> Bhargav.>> --- On Tue, 12/5/09, Abhijit Malwade abhijit78_22@ ... wrote:>>> Abhijit Malwade abhijit78_22@ ... > KP and intraday market> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 11:10 AM>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dear All,>> As now a days more and more people are interested in the share market.

I have one querry. Is it possible to earn money in intraday with thehelp of KP? if yes, what rules one should observed to earn money ( asprices are changed within seconds)>> Regards,> Abhijit

>>> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>

> Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India

Travel http://in.travel. />

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear friend,

Please check the Header of this thread. Its " KP and Intraday market " and

not " Financial astrology " . Financial astrology is a very broad based

term and encompasses even Intraday, but not vice versa.

You say that you were able to see the stock market price movement . But

why were you not able to see this mornings rise to 14000+ points ??? and

the halt of the Trading due to this ?

Practise and lecturing are two different platforms just like theory and

practical is. Many theories about subs subs of the BSE and Moon

movements during and throughout the day can be written on paper, but how

much do they work for future recapitulation in Intraday Movements ???

Nobody is close minded and everyone wishes to indulge in financial

astrology connected to Gold & Silver prices, long term price movements,

even short term, commodity movements, but Intraday is a different ball

game altogether. When one cant even predict the highs and lows of the

regular market with predictions bordering on weeks or days time frame,

then what to talk of intraday. That is a too far fetched and elusive

talking just to impress newcomers but an empty box with nothing within.

Please note I am not averse to research, but when you mention statements

like " I was able to see the stock market price " then you need to

authenticate this with some weight, by giving future predictions to the

Group.

Your other description on Nakshatras and about Rahu and other planets,

and use of ashtakvarga, is all basic knowledge which is not enough to

project intraday in actual, unless one knows how to use these

effectively. Which it seems you can show us the way. We all have the

basic knowledge but were waiting for someone to show us how to apply.

Its our goodluck that you are here now to show us the application part.

We do not think that playing cards is gambling unless one uses money as

stakes. Same way we do not think Financial astrology as gambling, as you

suggest , but gambling is a part which can be dispensed with, when

associated with astrology. Otherwise Financial or any type of astrology

is good, pure and revealing sans the " gambling motive " .

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " rakeshmohan888 " <rakeshmohan888

wrote:

>

> Dear friends,

>

> I just like to share my observations here but no way any expert; I was

able to see the stock market price movements actually move can be

analyzed how the ascendant nakshatra lord planet and it's sub lord

changes as the we progress the time band keeping the stock market

exchange as the birth place. This method can be mostly closely applied

only to the parent index not individual stocks. Nakshatra lord gives the

attributes of nature of price movements for example - moon represents

narrow range of stock movement, mars represent aggressive movement,

saturn represent reversal of the trend, ketu represent unpredictablity,

rahu reprsent aggresiveness in one direction which reverses back ( which

usually occurs at climatic action at the end of wave), Jupiter

represents growth; as we know the sub lord represents the final

destination and it usually represents two things- first the nature of

stock based on the planet which it represents for example venus

represents bank stocks, bonds, automobile companies that will be focus

to influence other stocks and second it signifies the house of the

planet, which defines the market participants influencing the market.

The aspects, ashatkavarga principles may be also applied here to refine

the findings.

>

> I am also looking for more definite apporach but I was just able get

to the tp of the ice berg. It's a field of science (financial astrology)

that's too complex but understanding it will help you define why things

move rather than make money out of it.

>

> I am sure the financial astrology research has been done and kept has

a guarded secret by few wealthy but the personal planets will play

tricks on those traders and give wrong signals that is it may

disillusion if they are not on the right side of the spiritual side of

the life. You may have to give something to get something :)

>

> I hope people can shed more light to the subject rather than close

mindedness to think that financial astrology is gambling rather than

think that it help us forecast when is the good time to invest or trade

than lose money out of general hope that our investments always go up in

value.

>

>

> Regards,

> Rakesh Mohan

>

>

>

>

>

> , " Bhaskar " bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Are you implying that somebody in this Group or else where can give

> > secrets of Intraday through KP ? I challenge you to produce a single

man

> > in India who can do this.

> >

> > It is impossible, for astrology si not so easy and not accessible at

> > all, at least to those who are looking for making quick money

through

> > such means .

> >

> > Intraday can only be worked through the sub and sub sub of the

Planet

> > Moon. And also through the sub and sub sub of the ascendant at the

start

> > of the Trading Session. I challenge anyone here to say that he has

been

> > able to understand the movement of these critical positions good

enough

> > to suggest gains through them from Intraday.

> >

> > Let us not over exaggerate KP, because then people would over

estimate

> > it, and when it fails to give what they want and expect through it,

KP

> > would fall to disrepute, which as a good KP follower, we must not be

a

> > part or party of.

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_tkp@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > KP can do wonders.Its possible to trade intra day with the right

use

> > of KP.

> > > But no one will tell you the top secret just openly.If anyone

comes

> > forward to give some idea it may be a trace.

> > > Good luck

> > > tkp

> > >

> > > --- On Wed, 5/13/09, Abhijit Malwade abhijit78_22@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Abhijit Malwade abhijit78_22@

> > > Re: KP and intraday market

> > >

> > > Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 6:11 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Bhargav,

> > >

> > > Where i can get the edition you have mentioned?

> > >

> > > Abhijit

> > >

> > > --- On Wed, 13/5/09, Bhargava Ram gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Bhargava Ram gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> > > Re: KP and intraday market

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 1:03 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Abhijit,

> > >

> > > I am an student in learning KP astrology like you I am also

intrested

> > in Share market astrolgoy.

> > > You can refer the express star teller magzine of March 2009 issue

> > wherein an interview with Sri.Swmi Omkar is published on Financila

> > Astrology, you will gain some information about your share trading.

> > >

> > > Regards.

> > > Bhargav.

> > >

> > > --- On Tue, 12/5/09, Abhijit Malwade <abhijit78_22@ >

wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Abhijit Malwade <abhijit78_22@ >

> > > KP and intraday market

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 11:10 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > > As now a days more and more people are interested in the share

market.

> > I have one querry. Is it possible to earn money in intraday with the

> > help of KP? if yes, what rules one should observed to earn money (

as

> > prices are changed within seconds)

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Abhijit

> > >

> > >

> > > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 -

> > Edition * Click here!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter

now!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Business of Buying and selling goods is different . Here the goods which are purchased are paid for happily by the customer.

In Share market nobody pays happily for his lossess, or when he looses on Short selling and has to square the intraday transaction, for being unable to buy the same.

Gambling is also a action where many who loose, suffer.

Long term investing in share market is entirely different where no one is forced to sell on losses. Unless one needs urgent money for some personal or professional contingencies.

Let us demarcate the differences in gambling, Share Market ,Long term, Short term, Intraday, and Financial astrology.

Lets not mix all this.

Quick gains in Share market always rest on the shoulders of those who loose quickly.

If this was good then why do we see so many suicides, bankruptcy and such tragedy in Lives of those who are indulging in these on a daily basis.

Any money earnt from any transaction involves two persons . One buyer and seller. Any profits earned must not be due to the other party suffering or being put to trouble, for us to have our profits. No good man of some traditional values would like such type of earnings.

Bhaskar.

, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:>> dear vishram,> share trading is not gambling.it is a pure tecknique to gain.> in share market no one takes money from other,s pocket to receice> his "hiii"suppose one person sell the share @ 100 and some one> automatically purchase it @ 100 assuming that he will gain more.> the same person sell these shares @ 120 and other buys it at @120> so not necessary to receive any hiii from others> these are my views and i am in share trading for last more than 15 yrs> and gaining from it with help of astrology-kp- 4step method> thanks> -sunil gondhalekar> > On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 8:21 AM, Vishram Deshpande <> vishram_deshpande wrote:> > >> >> > Dear all members,> >> > What Bhaskarji has mentioned is true. I too have seen many persons making> > money due to activated 6th house & receiving negative effects as well. When> > some one wins & earns big money from lottery, race, matka, share trading, he> > is most likely to receive 'haai' from those who lost money. Hinduism also> > tells same thing.> >> > Vishram Deshpande> >> > --- On *Thu, 14/5/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish* wrote:> >> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > Re: KP and intraday market> > > > Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 5:44 PM> >> >> > Any type of earnings made through speculations of a gambling nature, are> > not good, and those who earn good money in this also have good number of> > members suffering from various problems in their family. They themselves> > suffer from ill health in their later stages of Life. You will find this> > in most of the cases. I belong to Marwari family, and have all Share> > Market players around me anytime, so can vouch for this . In any case> > the 6th house becomes more and more active when one transacts and> > receives money. So when you receive the positive effects of the 6th> > house, the negatives too will not be far behind, unless the person is> > very spiritual, which type of persons in todays world is rare to find.> > How many persons earning from Speculations in share markets make it a> > point to donate 10-15% of their earnings ? Not many. When one earns> > through speculations one also receives the "Haay" of those poor persons> > who have lost in the gamble and now will suffer more due to dearth of> > money. So its better to avoid Share markets for speculations. Long term> > investment is another matter, but here too, one must always donate part> > of his earnings for a good cause.> >> > The best money earnt is throught the sweat of ones brow. Which is why> > Saturn is the Lord of the 10th house of Karma and also the 11th of> > gains. If You respect Saturn and his significations , labour, honesty,> > sinless earning, then your gains would be yours forever.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> > @gro ups.com<http://in.mc952.mail./mc/compose?to=%40>,> > Bhargava Ram gd26ram@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Abhijit,> > >> > > I am an student in learning KP astrology like you I am also intrested> > in Share market astrolgoy.> > > You can refer the express star teller magzine of March 2009 issue> > wherein an interview with Sri.Swmi Omkar is published on Financila> > Astrology, you will gain some information about your share trading.> > >> > > Regards.> > > Bhargav.> > >> > > --- On Tue, 12/5/09, Abhijit Malwade abhijit78_22@ ... wrote:> > >> > >> > > Abhijit Malwade abhijit78_22@ ...> > > KP and intraday market> > > @gro ups.com<http://in.mc952.mail./mc/compose?to=%40>> > > Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 11:10 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > As now a days more and more people are interested in the share market.> > I have one querry. Is it possible to earn money in intraday with the> > help of KP? if yes, what rules one should observed to earn money ( as> > prices are changed within seconds)> > >> > > Regards,> > > Abhijit> > >> > >> > > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - > > Edition * Click here!> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India> > Travel http://in.travel. / <http://in.travel./>> > >> >> >> > ------------------------------> > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India> > Travel Click here!<http://in.rd./tagline_Travel_1/*http://in.travel./>> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Artha and Kama are necessary for one. Kama to procreate, Arth to sustain the procreation. No denying that. But there is some unwritten laws for pursuing this. One cannot catch hold of somebody walking on the pavement to fulfill his kama vrittis, or show a knife to some old man in the train at night and rob him, to fulfill his artha vrittis. These have only to be sought through Dharma . Gambling is "adharmic" already declared by our Shastras and so is taking liquor. Because everyone is doing this does not make it right. Whuywas the story of Mahabharat given to us ? To learn the right ways of living and to ponder over the evils results of wrong living. To copy Yudhisthara one must have his other attributes too. To copy Krishna and marry many one must have his powers too. We cannot take names of great personalities to justify our wrong actions .

Anyway we are not here to demotivate anyone or thwart any research work, but just to caution the new entrants in astrology , not to get carried away by astrology and use it as a tool or means for realising ends- Artha in an unethical manner. Unethical way of earning money is by not working. Unethical way of earning is by earning money through which the giver of the money suffers.

"Moksha" will never come to a man who does not use "Dharma" for attaining his "Kama" and "Artha".

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "rakeshmohan888" <rakeshmohan888 wrote:>> dear friends,> I am not replying to anybody to offend but it's very important to ask what we are born for and we have to do soul searching here. There are four paths in life Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha. Not everyone has to follow Moksha or Dharma, they can follow Artha, Kama too. The hinduism unlike other religions preaches us to balance these four purushardhas and not advise us to follow Dharma or Moksha all the time. > > So any science we study need to be left to the subjective alone for it's use and cannot be collectively enforced to be concerned about its benefits and it's consequences. > > If yudhishtara has lost everything in gambling then we have to look at two sides of coin...he lost because of Kama but in a way he was in the path of Moksha renoucing everything. > > So let the science of astrology be open and not bind by the opinions.> > Peace....:)> Rakesh> > > , AK Mishra akmishra63@ wrote:> >> > Desh pande ji> > > > > > Dukh dine dukh hot hai sukh dinhe sukh hoa, in our relegion , par -Upkar is grat word and we have understand meaning of this.> > > > Astrology subject is help to people , but this is materialistic yuga , so some peoples use this subject for own benefit, they can do and no problem and no body can object to any one one .> > > > we can advice them and pray to god ki Bhagwan sad budhi de.> > > > > > Regards > > > > > > > > DR AK Mishra> > +416 519 1209> > > > --- On Sat, 5/16/09, Vishram Deshpande vishram_deshpande@ wrote:> > > > Vishram Deshpande vishram_deshpande@> > Re: Re: KP and intraday market> > > > Received: Saturday, May 16, 2009, 10:51 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear all members,> > > > What Bhaskarji has mentioned is true. I too have seen many persons making money due to activated 6th house & receiving negative effects as well. When some one wins & earns big money from lottery, race, matka, share trading, he is most likely to receive 'haai' from those who lost money. Hinduism also tells same thing.> > > > Vishram Deshpande> > > > --- On Thu, 14/5/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > Re: KP and intraday market> > @gro ups.com> > Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 5:44 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Any type of earnings made through speculations of a gambling nature, are> > not good, and those who earn good money in this also have good number of> > members suffering from various problems in their family. They themselves> > suffer from ill health in their later stages of Life. You will find this> > in most of the cases. I belong to Marwari family, and have all Share> > Market players around me anytime, so can vouch for this . In any case> > the 6th house becomes more and more active when one transacts and> > receives money. So when you receive the positive effects of the 6th> > house, the negatives too will not be far behind, unless the person is> > very spiritual, which type of persons in todays world is rare to find.> > How many persons earning from Speculations in share markets make it a> > point to donate 10-15% of their earnings ? Not many. When one earns> > through speculations one also receives the "Haay" of those poor persons> > who have lost in the gamble and now will suffer more due to dearth of> > money. So its better to avoid Share markets for speculations. Long term> > investment is another matter, but here too, one must always donate part> > of his earnings for a good cause.> > > > The best money earnt is throught the sweat of ones brow. Which is why> > Saturn is the Lord of the 10th house of Karma and also the 11th of> > gains. If You respect Saturn and his significations , labour, honesty,> > sinless earning, then your gains would be yours forever.> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > @gro ups.com, Bhargava Ram <gd26ram@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Abhijit,> > >> > > I am an student in learning KP astrology like you I am also intrested> > in Share market astrolgoy.> > > You can refer the express star teller magzine of March 2009 issue> > wherein an interview with Sri.Swmi Omkar is published on Financila> > Astrology, you will gain some information about your share trading.> > >> > > Regards.> > > Bhargav.> > >> > > --- On Tue, 12/5/09, Abhijit Malwade abhijit78_22@ ... wrote:> > >> > >> > > Abhijit Malwade abhijit78_22@ ...> > > KP and intraday market> > > @gro ups.com> > > Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 11:10 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > As now a days more and more people are interested in the share market.> > I have one querry. Is it possible to earn money in intraday with the> > help of KP? if yes, what rules one should observed to earn money ( as> > prices are changed within seconds)> > >> > > Regards,> > > Abhijit> > >> > >> > > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - > > Edition * Click here!> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India> > Travel http://in.travel. /> > >> > > > > > > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!> >>

Guest guest

Dear Rakesh,

It is my humble opinion,that the true goal is to achieve Moksha, through the correct practise of Dharma,Artha, & Kama...

Alongwith please find a copy of one of my old articles on Moksha...

I shall also send you one more article on destiny/fate/Karma...in case you are interested...

Wishing you the very best,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 6:14:25 PM Re: KP and intraday market

Artha and Kama are necessary for one. Kama to procreate, Arth to sustain the procreation. No denying that. But there is some unwritten laws for pursuing this. One cannot catch hold of somebody walking on the pavement to fulfill his kama vrittis, or show a knife to some old man in the train at night and rob him, to fulfill his artha vrittis. These have only to be sought through Dharma . Gambling is "adharmic" already declared by our Shastras and so is taking liquor. Because everyone is doing this does not make it right. Whuywas the story of Mahabharat given to us ? To learn the right ways of living and to ponder over the evils results of wrong living. To copy Yudhisthara one must have his other attributes too. To copy Krishna and marry many one must have his powers too. We cannot take names of great personalities to justify our wrong actions .

Anyway we are not here to demotivate anyone or thwart any research work, but just to caution the new entrants in astrology , not to get carried away by astrology and use it as a tool or means for realising ends- Artha in an unethical manner. Unethical way of earning money is by not working. Unethical way of earning is by earning money through which the giver of the money suffers.

"Moksha" will never come to a man who does not use "Dharma" for attaining his "Kama" and "Artha".

regards,

Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, "rakeshmohan888" <rakeshmohan888@ ...> wrote:>> dear friends,> I am not replying to anybody to offend but it's very important to ask what we are born for and we have to do soul searching here. There are four paths in life Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha. Not everyone has to follow Moksha or Dharma, they can follow Artha, Kama too. The hinduism unlike other religions preaches us to balance these four purushardhas and not advise us to follow Dharma or Moksha all the time. > > So any science we study need to be left to the subjective alone for it's use and cannot be collectively enforced to be concerned about its benefits and it's consequences. > > If yudhishtara has lost everything in gambling then we have to look at two sides of coin...he lost because of Kama but in a way he was in the path of Moksha

renoucing everything. > > So let the science of astrology be open and not bind by the opinions.> > Peace....:)> Rakesh> > > @gro ups.com, AK Mishra akmishra63@ wrote:> >> > Desh pande ji> > > > > > Dukh dine dukh hot hai sukh dinhe sukh hoa, in our relegion , par -Upkar is grat word and we have understand meaning of this.> > > > Astrology subject is help to people , but this is materialistic yuga , so some peoples use this subject for own benefit, they can do and no problem and no body can object to any one one .> > > > we can advice them and pray to god ki Bhagwan sad budhi de.> > > >

> > Regards > > > > > > > > DR AK Mishra> > +416 519 1209> > > > --- On Sat, 5/16/09, Vishram Deshpande vishram_deshpande@ wrote:> > > > Vishram Deshpande vishram_deshpande@> > Re: Re: KP and intraday market> > @gro ups.com> > Received: Saturday, May 16, 2009, 10:51 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear all members,> > > > What Bhaskarji has mentioned is true. I too have seen many persons making money due to activated 6th house & receiving negative effects as well. When some one wins & earns big money from lottery, race, matka, share trading, he is most likely

to receive 'haai' from those who lost money. Hinduism also tells same thing.> > > > Vishram Deshpande> > > > --- On Thu, 14/5/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > Re: KP and intraday market> > @gro ups.com> > Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 5:44 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Any type of earnings made through speculations of a gambling nature, are> > not good, and those who earn good money in this also have good number of> > members suffering from various problems in their family. They themselves> > suffer from ill health in their later stages of Life. You will find this>

> in most of the cases. I belong to Marwari family, and have all Share> > Market players around me anytime, so can vouch for this . In any case> > the 6th house becomes more and more active when one transacts and> > receives money. So when you receive the positive effects of the 6th> > house, the negatives too will not be far behind, unless the person is> > very spiritual, which type of persons in todays world is rare to find.> > How many persons earning from Speculations in share markets make it a> > point to donate 10-15% of their earnings ? Not many. When one earns> > through speculations one also receives the "Haay" of those poor persons> > who have lost in the gamble and now will suffer more due to dearth of> > money. So its better to avoid Share markets for speculations. Long term> > investment is another matter, but here too, one must

always donate part> > of his earnings for a good cause.> > > > The best money earnt is throught the sweat of ones brow. Which is why> > Saturn is the Lord of the 10th house of Karma and also the 11th of> > gains. If You respect Saturn and his significations , labour, honesty,> > sinless earning, then your gains would be yours forever.> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > @gro ups.com, Bhargava Ram <gd26ram@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Abhijit,> > >> > > I am an student in learning KP astrology like you I am also intrested> > in Share market astrolgoy.> > > You can refer the express star teller magzine of March 2009 issue> > wherein an interview with Sri.Swmi Omkar is published on Financila> > Astrology, you will gain some information about your

share trading.> > >> > > Regards.> > > Bhargav.> > >> > > --- On Tue, 12/5/09, Abhijit Malwade abhijit78_22@ ... wrote:> > >> > >> > > Abhijit Malwade abhijit78_22@ ...> > > KP and intraday market> > > @gro ups.com> > > Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 11:10 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > As now a days more and more people are interested in the share market.> > I have one querry. Is it possible to earn money in intraday with the> > help of KP? if yes, what rules one should observed to

earn money ( as> > prices are changed within seconds)> > >> > > Regards,> > > Abhijit> > >> > >> > > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - > > Edition * Click here!> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India> > Travel http://in.travel. /> > >> > > > > > > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!>

>>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,We already have much heated discussion on this topic. I would like to request everybody to keep the question of morality on hold for some time and first try to see whether it is possible or not to predict intra-day share market. Morality question only comes next. Let us discuss whether there are rules for intra-day predictions? What are those rules? If the rules are not available, can we work-out some rules and obtain fair accuracy. I am sure like the theory of probability, these rules will have more applications than just predicting share market. 

Seniors are already warned members and put their points strongly. Now it is time to come back to the discussion and learning of astrology which is the objective of this forum. 

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Mon, May 18, 2009 at 6:14 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Artha and Kama are necessary for one. Kama to procreate, Arth to sustain the procreation. No denying that. But there is some unwritten laws for pursuing this. One cannot catch hold of somebody walking on the pavement to fulfill his kama vrittis, or show a knife to some old man in the train at night and rob him, to fulfill his artha vrittis. These have only to be sought through Dharma .  Gambling is " adharmic " already declared by our Shastras and so is taking liquor. Because everyone is doing this does not make it right. Whuywas the story of Mahabharat given to us ? To learn the right ways of living and to ponder over the evils results of wrong living. To copy Yudhisthara one must have his other attributes too. To copy Krishna and marry many one must have his powers too. We cannot take names of great personalities to justify our wrong actions .

Anyway we are not here to demotivate anyone or thwart any research work, but just to caution the new entrants in astrology , not to get carried away by astrology and use it as a tool or means for realising ends- Artha in an unethical manner.  Unethical way of earning money is by not working. Unethical way of earning is by earning money through which the giver of the money suffers.  

" Moksha " will never come to a man who does not use " Dharma " for attaining his " Kama " and " Artha " .

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " rakeshmohan888 " <rakeshmohan888 wrote:>

> dear friends,> I am not replying to anybody to offend but it's very important to ask what we are born for and we have to do soul searching here. There are four paths in life Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha. Not everyone has to follow Moksha or Dharma, they can follow Artha, Kama too. The hinduism unlike other religions preaches us to balance these four purushardhas and not advise us to follow Dharma or Moksha all the time.

> > So any science we study need to be left to the subjective alone for it's use and cannot be collectively enforced to be concerned about its benefits and it's consequences. > > If yudhishtara has lost everything in gambling then we have to look at two sides of coin...he lost because of Kama but in a way he was in the path of Moksha renoucing everything.

> > So let the science of astrology be open and not bind by the opinions.> > Peace....:)> Rakesh> > > , AK Mishra akmishra63@ wrote:

> >> > Desh pande ji> >  > >  > > Dukh dine dukh  hot  hai  sukh dinhe sukh  hoa, in our   relegion  , par -Upkar  is  grat word and we have understand meaning of this.> >  

> > Astrology   subject  is  help to people , but this is materialistic yuga ,  so some peoples use this  subject  for own benefit, they can do  and no  problem and  no body  can object  to any  one  one .> >  

> > we can advice them  and  pray to god ki  Bhagwan sad budhi de.> >  > >  > > Regards > >  > > > > > >   DR AK Mishra> > +416 519 1209

> > > > --- On Sat, 5/16/09, Vishram Deshpande vishram_deshpande@ wrote:> > > > Vishram Deshpande vishram_deshpande@> > Re: Re: KP and intraday market

> > > > Received: Saturday, May 16, 2009, 10:51 PM> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear all members,> >  > > What Bhaskarji has mentioned is true. I too have seen many persons making money due to activated 6th house & receiving negative effects as well. When some one wins & earns big money from lottery, race, matka, share trading, he is most likely to receive 'haai' from those who lost money. Hinduism also tells same thing.

> >  > > Vishram Deshpande> > > > --- On Thu, 14/5/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > > >

> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > Re: KP and intraday market> > @gro ups.com

> > Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 5:44 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Any type of earnings made through speculations of a gambling nature, are> > not good, and those who earn good money in this also have good number of

> > members suffering from various problems in their family. They themselves> > suffer from ill health in their later stages of Life. You will find this> > in most of the cases. I belong to Marwari family, and have all Share

> > Market players around me anytime, so can vouch for this . In any case> > the 6th house becomes more and more active when one transacts and> > receives money. So when you receive the positive effects of the 6th

> > house, the negatives too will not be far behind, unless the person is> > very spiritual, which type of persons in todays world is rare to find.> > How many persons earning from Speculations in share markets make it a

> > point to donate 10-15% of their earnings ? Not many. When one earns> > through speculations one also receives the " Haay " of those poor persons> > who have lost in the gamble and now will suffer more due to dearth of

> > money. So its better to avoid Share markets for speculations. Long term> > investment is another matter, but here too, one must always donate part> > of his earnings for a good cause.> >

> > The best money earnt is throught the sweat of ones brow. Which is why> > Saturn is the Lord of the 10th house of Karma and also the 11th of> > gains. If You respect Saturn and his significations , labour, honesty,

> > sinless earning, then your gains would be yours forever.> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > @gro ups.com, Bhargava Ram <gd26ram@ > wrote:

> > >> > > Dear Abhijit,> > >> > > I am an student in learning KP astrology like you I am also intrested> > in Share market astrolgoy.> > > You can refer the express star teller magzine of March 2009 issue

> > wherein an interview with Sri.Swmi Omkar is published on Financila> > Astrology, you will gain some information about your share trading.> > >> > > Regards.> > > Bhargav.

> > >> > > --- On Tue, 12/5/09, Abhijit Malwade abhijit78_22@ ... wrote:> > >> > >> > > Abhijit Malwade abhijit78_22@ ...> > > KP and intraday market

> > > @gro ups.com> > > Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 11:10 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >

> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > As now a days more and more people are interested in the share market.

> > I have one querry. Is it possible to earn money in intraday with the> > help of KP? if yes, what rules one should observed to earn money ( as> > prices are changed within seconds)> > >

> > > Regards,> > > Abhijit> > >> > >> > > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - > > Edition * Click here!> > >

> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >

> > >> > >> > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India> > Travel http://in.travel. /

> > >> > > > > > > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!> >>

Guest guest

Dear Abhijit,Further on, Intraday, I am giving you some excerpts from the Interview of Sri.Swami Omkar or Financial Astrology, he has suggested as follows:"Each planet has specific characteristics to decide the sector for each day. For example, Moon influences the Cement Industry, and so on.Moon - CementJupiter - BankSun - Government IndustryVenus-Media & Food IndustryMars- Real estate & InfrastructureMercury - Pvt Bank & CommunicationSaturn- Steel & PharmaRahu- ChemicalKetu- Gas & OilWhen Moon transits the star of a particular planet, then the related sector gets improved.For example, on the day of Aswini star, Gas &

Oil sector gets improvement."Futher Sri.Swami Omkar suggets " natives with the fast moving planets in their 2nd housecan do SHORT TERM INVESTMENTS. Those with slow moving planets in the 2nd houseshould opt for LONG TERM INVESTMENTS.Based on CHARA-STHIRA-UBAYA rasi also we can arrive at some decisions. Lord of the 2nd house poisted in Chara (Moveable) Sign favours SHORT TERM investments,Sthira (Fixed) LONG TERM investments and Ubaya (Common) MID-TERM investmens."Mr.Sahharsa Saagara, in star teller magazine of Aug.2008, in letters column on writingVadha Taras, he has said one of his clients involved in intra day trading was facing loss and on checking the dates of loss and those are his Vadha tara days. Now he is playing onSampath and Sadhana tara days and enjoying good profits.I am still a learing

student of KP whatever I have quoted above is that I have collected for my references.I request all senior members to comment on this.Regards.Bhargav.--- On Tue, 12/5/09, Abhijit Malwade <abhijit78_22 wrote:Abhijit Malwade <abhijit78_22 KP and intraday market Date: Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 11:10 AM

Dear All,

As now a days more and more people are interested in the share market. I have one querry. Is it possible to earn money in intraday with the help of KP? if yes, what rules one should observed to earn money ( as prices are changed within seconds)

Regards,

Abhijit

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear Bhargava ji,Thanks for sharing your notes. Today SENSEX closed 17.24% up gaining whooping 2099.21 points.As per http://ndtvprofit.com/Markets/stockdashboard.aspx?sector=INDICES here are the two major gaining sector -

BSE REALITY - 23.45%BASE CAPITAL GOODS INDEX - 21.90%Today market gained almost 1200 points in the first 60 seconds of opening of the market. At that time Moon was transiting from -

Sign- SaturnNakshatra - RahuSub - MercurySub Sub - SunAs we understand from the email below, for intra-day Nakshatra lord is the most important planet. In this case Nakshatra lord is Rahu. Rahu represent chemical industry. There seems no index for chemical industry, so we can take BSE OIL & GAS index as the closest one which gained 19.11%. 

Reality Index (BSE REALITY) which gained the most is represented by Mars as per the email below. Moon was not transiting through Mars at any level - Rashi, Nakshatra, Sub or Sub Sub. 

It seems that the rules are very generic and needs analysis at the finer level. Somebody needs to apply this every day and test the validity. Also, is there any place where we can get all these indices for past dates? It will help in verifying the rules.

Disclosure: I am no share market expert and nor participate in intra-day share market activity. I am writing this email just to fuel a constructive discussion on this subject. 

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Mon, May 18, 2009 at 8:44 PM, Bhargava Ram <gd26ram wrote:

Dear Abhijit,Further on, Intraday, I am giving you some excerpts from the Interview of Sri.Swami Omkar or Financial Astrology, he has suggested as follows:

" Each planet has specific characteristics to decide the sector for each day. For example, Moon influences the Cement Industry, and so on.Moon - Cement

Jupiter - BankSun - Government IndustryVenus-Media & Food IndustryMars- Real estate & InfrastructureMercury - Pvt Bank & CommunicationSaturn- Steel & Pharma

Rahu- ChemicalKetu- Gas & OilWhen Moon transits the star of a particular planet, then the related sector gets improved.For example, on the day of Aswini star, Gas &

Oil sector gets improvement. " Futher Sri.Swami Omkar suggets " natives with the fast moving planets in their 2nd housecan do SHORT TERM INVESTMENTS. Those with slow moving planets in the 2nd house

should opt for LONG TERM INVESTMENTS.Based on CHARA-STHIRA-UBAYA rasi also we can arrive at some decisions. Lord of the 2nd house poisted in Chara (Moveable) Sign favours SHORT TERM investments,

Sthira (Fixed) LONG TERM investments and Ubaya (Common) MID-TERM investmens. " Mr.Sahharsa Saagara, in star teller magazine of Aug.2008, in letters column on writingVadha Taras, he has said one of his clients involved in intra day trading was facing loss and on checking the dates of loss and those are his Vadha tara days. Now he is playing on

Sampath and Sadhana tara days and enjoying good profits.I am still a learing

student of KP whatever I have quoted above is that I have collected for my references.I request all senior members to comment on this.Regards.Bhargav.

--- On Tue, 12/5/09, Abhijit Malwade <abhijit78_22 wrote:

Abhijit Malwade <abhijit78_22 KP and intraday market

Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 11:10 AM

Dear All,

As now a days more and more people are interested in the share market. I have one querry. Is it possible to earn money in intraday with the help of KP? if yes, what rules one should observed to earn money ( as prices are changed within seconds)

Regards,

Abhijit

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Pranam,

I am very happy to see that after a lengthy discussion in the group, we will get some clues on this subject. Thank you for valuable information/clues providing/sharing by Sri Bhargavaji and Sri Punitji.

I feel this will help us a lot in future further research.

Regards,

Ram

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Tuesday, 19 May, 2009 12:32:50 AMRe: KP and intraday market

Dear Bhargava ji,

Thanks for sharing your notes.

Today SENSEX closed 17.24% up gaining whooping 2099.21 points.

As per http://ndtvprofit. com/Markets/ stockdashboard. aspx?sector= INDICES here are the two major gaining sector -

BSE REALITY - 23.45%

BASE CAPITAL GOODS INDEX - 21.90%

Today market gained almost 1200 points in the first 60 seconds of opening of the market. At that time Moon was transiting from -

Sign- Saturn

Nakshatra - Rahu

Sub - Mercury

Sub Sub - Sun

As we understand from the email below, for intra-day Nakshatra lord is the most important planet. In this case Nakshatra lord is Rahu. Rahu represent chemical industry. There seems no index for chemical industry, so we can take BSE OIL & GAS index as the closest one which gained 19.11%.

Reality Index (BSE REALITY) which gained the most is represented by Mars as per the email below. Moon was not transiting through Mars at any level - Rashi, Nakshatra, Sub or Sub Sub.

It seems that the rules are very generic and needs analysis at the finer level. Somebody needs to apply this every day and test the validity.

Also, is there any place where we can get all these indices for past dates? It will help in verifying the rules.

Disclosure: I am no share market expert and nor participate in intra-day share market activity. I am writing this email just to fuel a constructive discussion on this subject.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 8:44 PM, Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Abhijit,

Further on, Intraday, I am giving you some excerpts from the Interview of Sri.Swami Omkar or Financial Astrology, he has suggested as follows:

"Each planet has specific characteristics to decide the sector for each day. For example,

Moon influences the Cement Industry, and so on.

Moon - Cement

Jupiter - Bank

Sun - Government Industry

Venus-Media & Food Industry

Mars- Real estate & Infrastructure

Mercury - Pvt Bank & Communication

Saturn- Steel & Pharma

Rahu- Chemical

Ketu- Gas & Oil

When Moon transits the star of a particular planet, then the related sector gets improved.

For example, on the day of Aswini star, Gas & Oil sector gets improvement."

Futher Sri.Swami Omkar suggets " natives with the fast moving planets in their 2nd house

can do SHORT TERM INVESTMENTS. Those with slow moving planets in the 2nd house

should opt for LONG TERM INVESTMENTS.

Based on CHARA-STHIRA- UBAYA rasi also we can arrive at some decisions. Lord of the

2nd house poisted in Chara (Moveable) Sign favours SHORT TERM investments,

Sthira (Fixed) LONG TERM investments and Ubaya (Common) MID-TERM investmens."

Mr.Sahharsa Saagara, in star teller magazine of Aug.2008, in letters column on writing

Vadha Taras, he has said one of his clients involved in intra day trading was facing loss and on checking the dates of loss and those are his Vadha tara days. Now he is playing on

Sampath and Sadhana tara days and enjoying good profits.

I am still a learing student of KP whatever I have quoted above is that I have collected

for my references.

I request all senior members to comment on this.

Regards.

Bhargav.

--- On Tue, 12/5/09, Abhijit Malwade <abhijit78_22@ > wrote:

Abhijit Malwade <abhijit78_22@ >

KP and intraday market@gro ups.com

Dear All,

Regards,

Abhijit

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Friends,Today (19th May 2009) at the time of opening the market Moon was passing through Saturn-Jupiter-Ketu. Nakshatra lord Jupiter represents Banking and Finance, so according to the principle Banking should improve most today. BANKEX BSE index imporved 6.84% today. BSE REALTY (Reality industry is represented by Mars) gained 12.80 which is most among all industry indices today.

BSE REALTY gained most for two successive days now. Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Mon, May 18, 2009 at 10:02 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Bhargava ji,Thanks for sharing your notes. 

Today SENSEX closed 17.24% up gaining whooping 2099.21 points.As per http://ndtvprofit.com/Markets/stockdashboard.aspx?sector=INDICES here are the two major gaining sector -

BSE REALITY - 23.45%BASE CAPITAL GOODS INDEX - 21.90%Today market gained almost 1200 points in the first 60 seconds of opening of the market. At that time Moon was transiting from -

Sign- SaturnNakshatra - RahuSub - MercurySub Sub - SunAs we understand from the email below, for intra-day Nakshatra lord is the most important planet. In this case Nakshatra lord is Rahu. Rahu represent chemical industry. There seems no index for chemical industry, so we can take BSE OIL & GAS index as the closest one which gained 19.11%. 

Reality Index (BSE REALITY) which gained the most is represented by Mars as per the email below. Moon was not transiting through Mars at any level - Rashi, Nakshatra, Sub or Sub Sub. 

It seems that the rules are very generic and needs analysis at the finer level. Somebody needs to apply this every day and test the validity. Also, is there any place where we can get all these indices for past dates? It will help in verifying the rules.

Disclosure: I am no share market expert and nor participate in intra-day share market activity. I am writing this email just to fuel a constructive discussion on this subject. 

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Mon, May 18, 2009 at 8:44 PM, Bhargava Ram <gd26ram wrote:

Dear Abhijit,Further on, Intraday, I am giving you some excerpts from the Interview of Sri.Swami Omkar or Financial Astrology, he has suggested as follows:

" Each planet has specific characteristics to decide the sector for each day. For example, Moon influences the Cement Industry, and so on.Moon - Cement

Jupiter - BankSun - Government IndustryVenus-Media & Food IndustryMars- Real estate & InfrastructureMercury - Pvt Bank & CommunicationSaturn- Steel & Pharma

Rahu- ChemicalKetu- Gas & OilWhen Moon transits the star of a particular planet, then the related sector gets improved.For example, on the day of Aswini star, Gas &

Oil sector gets improvement. " Futher Sri.Swami Omkar suggets " natives with the fast moving planets in their 2nd housecan do SHORT TERM INVESTMENTS. Those with slow moving planets in the 2nd house

should opt for LONG TERM INVESTMENTS.Based on CHARA-STHIRA-UBAYA rasi also we can arrive at some decisions. Lord of the 2nd house poisted in Chara (Moveable) Sign favours SHORT TERM investments,

Sthira (Fixed) LONG TERM investments and Ubaya (Common) MID-TERM investmens. " Mr.Sahharsa Saagara, in star teller magazine of Aug.2008, in letters column on writingVadha Taras, he has said one of his clients involved in intra day trading was facing loss and on checking the dates of loss and those are his Vadha tara days. Now he is playing on

Sampath and Sadhana tara days and enjoying good profits.I am still a learing

student of KP whatever I have quoted above is that I have collected for my references.I request all senior members to comment on this.Regards.Bhargav.

--- On Tue, 12/5/09, Abhijit Malwade <abhijit78_22 wrote:

Abhijit Malwade <abhijit78_22 KP and intraday market

Dear All,

Regards,

Abhijit

Guest guest

Hi

Unless and untill our natal chart indicates gian through share market we will not gain even though we know the markets up and down periods.

We predict the graphic of NSE/BSE but it will not be useful for incest or gain for all.

I know about share market since 1973 and from 1984 astrologically, but i was unable to invest up to 2003. from 2003 only my invest starts.

On 11th October 2007 i sold all my shares as smell of melting from 2007 October 12th onwards.

But i re-invested in January as if had cash in hand or bank i will spend for purchasing things.

I was knew market will be normal good from January 2009 but i could not invest due to lack of fund.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara"Brahmaanda"--- On Thu, 14/5/09, AK Mishra <akmishra63 wrote:

AK Mishra <akmishra63Re: KP and intraday market Date: Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 6:12 PM

Dear Naidu ji

Really, this is spirite of our relegion.AK Mishra+416 519 1209--- On Wed, 5/13/09, K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: KP and intraday market@gro ups.comReceived: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 12:01 PM

I request the members not to indulge in misuse of the Devine science, Astrology, for speculative gains, like stock markets, horce races etc. I would like to remind the members to use this great Devine science for the purpose for which our pujya Maharshis gave to us.

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Tue, 12/5/09, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: KP and intraday market@gro ups.comTuesday, 12 May, 2009, 4:28 PM

dear abhijit,

its not easy to earn in share market even you know the rules.

-sunil gondhalekar

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 11:10 AM, Abhijit Malwade <abhijit78_22@ > wrote:

Dear All,

Regards,

Abhijit

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Guest guest

dear members,

here is one tip for intraday which was followed by me.

1.select the scrip which u want to buy/sell for intraday

2.take random number from 1 to 249,say 225

note down this number's sign-lord,star-lord,sublord

in this case it will be sat/jup/ketu

3.take the RP at the judgement

in this examle

The RPs are for 5/21/2009 3:54:04 PM Standard Time  GMT: +5:30 DST: 0:0072E58 0 19N12 0

Lagna: Virgo 23 ° 16 ' 07 ''  Moon: Pisces 25 ° 32 ' 54 ''

LS: Moon , L: Mercury , S: Mercury , R: Jupiter , D: Jupiter

RP's are moon/mer/jup

you shud get minimum 2 RP's in kp no.co-ruler

in this case only jupiter in RP so dont venture for this scrip.

you shud use only 2-3 scrips for the day for using this method.

try this method first by virtually and then start earnings,

note:remember your chart must be favaurable to earn in share market.

my " Shraddhanji " to my beloved guruji on this day

-sunil gondhalekar

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Hi

Unless and untill our natal chart indicates gian through share market we will not gain even though we know the markets up and down periods.

We predict the graphic of NSE/BSE but it will not be useful for incest or gain for all.

I know about share market since 1973 and from 1984 astrologically, but i was unable to invest up to 2003. from 2003 only my invest starts.

On 11th October 2007 i sold all my shares as smell of melting from 2007 October 12th onwards.

But i re-invested in January as if had cash in hand or bank i will spend for purchasing things.

I was knew market will be normal good from January 2009 but i could not invest due to lack of fund.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara " Brahmaanda " --- On Thu, 14/5/09, AK Mishra <akmishra63 wrote:

AK Mishra <akmishra63Re: KP and intraday market

Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 6:12 PM

Dear  Naidu ji

Really, this  is  spirite of  our  relegion.

AK Mishra+416 519 1209

--- On Wed, 5/13/09, K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: KP and intraday market@gro ups.com

Received: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 12:01 PM

I request the members not to indulge in misuse of  the Devine science, Astrology, for speculative gains, like stock markets, horce races etc. I would like to remind the members to use this great Devine science for the purpose for which our pujya Maharshis gave to us.

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.

--- On Tue, 12/5/09, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: KP and intraday market@gro ups.comTuesday, 12 May, 2009, 4:28 PM

dear abhijit,

-sunil gondhalekar

Dear All,

Regards,

Abhijit

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji,As I am learner of KP please explain with few examples.Regards.Bhargav.--- On Thu, 21/5/09, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:sunil gondhalekar <sunilalakaRe: KP and intraday market Date: Thursday, 21 May, 2009, 4:00 PM

dear members,

here is one tip for intraday which was followed by me.

1.select the scrip which u want to buy/sell for intraday

2.take random number from 1 to 249,say 225

note down this number's sign-lord,star- lord,sublord

in this case it will be sat/jup/ketu

3.take the RP at the judgement

in this examle

The RPs are for 5/21/2009 3:54:04 PM Standard Time  GMT: +5:30 DST: 0:0072E58 0 19N12 0

Lagna: Virgo 23 ° 16 ' 07 ''  Moon: Pisces 25 ° 32 ' 54 ''

LS: Moon , L: Mercury , S: Mercury , R: Jupiter , D: Jupiter

RP's are moon/mer/jup

you shud get minimum 2 RP's in kp no.co-ruler

in this case only jupiter in RP so dont venture for this scrip.

you shud use only 2-3 scrips for the day for using this method.

try this method first by virtually and then start earnings,

note:remember your chart must be favaurable to earn in share market.

my "Shraddhanji" to my beloved guruji on this day

-sunil gondhalekar

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Hi

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara"Brahmaanda" --- On Thu, 14/5/09, AK Mishra <akmishra63 > wrote:

AK Mishra <akmishra63 >Re: KP and intraday market @gro ups.com

Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 6:12 PM

Dear  Naidu ji

Really, this  is  spirite of  our  relegion.

AK Mishra+416 519 1209

--- On Wed, 5/13/09, K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: KP and intraday market@gro ups.com

Received: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 12:01 PM

I request the members not to indulge in misuse of  the Devine science, Astrology, for speculative gains, like stock markets, horce races etc. I would like to remind the members to use this great Devine science for the purpose for which our pujya Maharshis gave to us.

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.

--- On Tue, 12/5/09, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

dear abhijit,

-sunil gondhalekar

Dear All,

Regards,

Abhijit