IndiaDivine.org

IPL Chennai Vs Bangalore on 14th May

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends,

I was not watching now a days the IPL matches as I was tied up.

Today one of my friends asked me the question to me if Chennai wins over

Bangalore on todays match, as it was a crucial match he added.

I erected the chart immediately once he gave the number.

Will Chennai win?

He gave the number: 98

Judgment date: 14/5/2009

Judgment time: 3.10.39 pm (just before the match scheduled)

Place: Salem 11n39 78e12

Moon is placed in 5 => Question is about the sports.

Moon in Sun star and Moon Sub and Mercury subsub

Sun (l/o 1) in 9. It is in its own star and Rahu sub. Rahu in 5.

Moon (l/o 12) in 5.

Mercury (l/o 2,11) in 9. But it is Retro.

All these (DBAS) not favoring Chennai.

Who is stronger?

Asc. Lord Sun is in 9 . It is in Own star .but in Rahu sub who is in 5. Asc.

Lord is not strong.

lord of 7 is saturn is Retro but occupied Asc. and rules and afflicts Asc.,.

Further it aspects Jupiter (lord of 5 and 8) in 6. This favors opponent and

gives obstacles to Chennai. Sat is in Venus star in 8. and in the sub of Jupiter

in 6 but who in the star of Mars in 8.

So,Opponent lord is stronger.

5th and 11CSL: Jupiter: in 6. Good for Chennai. No planet in its star. Good. It

is aspecting 11.Good. But it is being aspected by Saturn ® (lord of 6 and 7)

which obstacles Jupiter.

Also Jupiter feebly signfies 5,8 as the lordship.

Further Jupiter is in the star of Mars in 8 which favors Bangalore.

Jupiter is in the sub of Mercury (l/o 2,11) in 9.

Mars is not CSL for any cusps. So it strongly signfies 8.

Mercury is the CstL of 8,12 Cusps.

These favors Bangalore.

6th CSL :Ketu in 11. Good for Chennai.But it also signfies 12,5 through Moon as

the sign lord.

Ketu is in the star of Sat ® in 1. Not good!

Sat is in the Venus star in 7.

Ketu is in the Venus sub in 7. Venus is in the star of Sat ® in 1.

Venus is the CSL of 8 and 12 cusps also.

These favors Bangalore.

12 CSL: Venus; It is (l/o 10 and 3) in 7. It is in the star of retro Sat in 1.

and in the sub of Jupiter in 6. This favors Chennai. also Jupiter is the CSL of

1,3,5,7,9,11. Mixed.

But Jupiter is in the star of Mars in 8 and Jupiter is aspected by Sat ® l/o 6

and also 7.

All these favor Bangalore.

Ruling planets;

Asc- Mer-Moon-Mars

Moon-Jup-Sun-Moon

Day-Jup

In the Time chart while judgment, the signification of RPs:

Mer l/o 1,10 in 8. Mer in Sun star in 8

Moon l/o 11 in 4. Moon in Sub star in 8

Mars l/o 3,8 in 7. Mars in Mer star in 8

Jupiter l/o 4,7 in 5. Jupiter in Mars star in 7

Sun l/o 12 in 8. Sun in its own star in 8.

Interestingly , all the 11,6,2,5,8,12 CSL are favoring without any doubt the

Opponent clearly.

Also no planet signfies 2,6,11.!!! strongly. No planet occupied 2,6,11.

Hence the time chart also cent percent favors the Opponent.

Hence DBAS, strong 7th Lord, 5,8,7,12 significations favor Bangalore.

So I told him " Chennai will lose the Match "

Result : Chennai Lost the match!

May Guruji Bless us all!

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji,

The predictions must come to the Group before the match is played.

I appreciate that you were able to give the right prediction to your friend.

If Your illustration is given to educate juniors and seniors on how right predictions are made, then -

You must also give the rules point wise, how one can get his prediction right 8 out of 10 cases. And if these rules fail, then why they fail ? And if they are rules then they are not supposed to fail everytime. And if they just give us correct result on 5 times out of 10, then they are not rules at all. Or else if we consider them as rules, and we fail to come out correctly, then there must surely be other factors which go to make this prediction right, which are missing. What are they ? Apart from personal interest in the Query, the urge, what else ? These are the factors which must be present. What about the other factors which must not be present ? I believe these are to be contemplated upon rather than what we already know and accept. Wont you consider the "Lobha" of earning quick money thru such betting, which must not be present ? What about the other factors ?

If your given rules are not able to produce the right predictions in 8 out of 10 cases, then it can be just said to be a stray case of right prediction or a "tukka".

Hope this mail is taken in the right perspective, and I await to see you successfully come out 8 out of 10 times, in predicting right , BUT before the match is played, your predictions must be sent to the Group.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Note - I will consider myself to be good in predicting marriage of natives, only if I am able to give the dates correctly 7-8 out of 10 times consecutively. Same applies for the other facets of the Life, and also for sports.

, "gkadithkasinath" <gkadithkasinath wrote:>> Dear friends,> > I was not watching now a days the IPL matches as I was tied up.> > Today one of my friends asked me the question to me if Chennai wins over Bangalore on todays match, as it was a crucial match he added.> I erected the chart immediately once he gave the number.> > Will Chennai win?> He gave the number: 98 > Judgment date: 14/5/2009> Judgment time: 3.10.39 pm (just before the match scheduled)> Place: Salem 11n39 78e12> > Moon is placed in 5 => Question is about the sports.> Moon in Sun star and Moon Sub and Mercury subsub> Sun (l/o 1) in 9. It is in its own star and Rahu sub. Rahu in 5.> Moon (l/o 12) in 5.> Mercury (l/o 2,11) in 9. But it is Retro.> > All these (DBAS) not favoring Chennai.> > Who is stronger?> Asc. Lord Sun is in 9 . It is in Own star .but in Rahu sub who is in 5. Asc. Lord is not strong.> lord of 7 is saturn is Retro but occupied Asc. and rules and afflicts Asc.,. Further it aspects Jupiter (lord of 5 and 8) in 6. This favors opponent and gives obstacles to Chennai. Sat is in Venus star in 8. and in the sub of Jupiter in 6 but who in the star of Mars in 8.> So,Opponent lord is stronger.> > 5th and 11CSL: Jupiter: in 6. Good for Chennai. No planet in its star. Good. It is aspecting 11.Good. But it is being aspected by Saturn ® (lord of 6 and 7) which obstacles Jupiter.> Also Jupiter feebly signfies 5,8 as the lordship.> > Further Jupiter is in the star of Mars in 8 which favors Bangalore.> Jupiter is in the sub of Mercury (l/o 2,11) in 9.> Mars is not CSL for any cusps. So it strongly signfies 8.> Mercury is the CstL of 8,12 Cusps. > These favors Bangalore.> > 6th CSL :Ketu in 11. Good for Chennai.But it also signfies 12,5 through Moon as the sign lord.> Ketu is in the star of Sat ® in 1. Not good!> Sat is in the Venus star in 7.> Ketu is in the Venus sub in 7. Venus is in the star of Sat ® in 1.> > Venus is the CSL of 8 and 12 cusps also.> These favors Bangalore.> > 12 CSL: Venus; It is (l/o 10 and 3) in 7. It is in the star of retro Sat in 1. and in the sub of Jupiter in 6. This favors Chennai. also Jupiter is the CSL of 1,3,5,7,9,11. Mixed.> But Jupiter is in the star of Mars in 8 and Jupiter is aspected by Sat ® l/o 6 and also 7.> > All these favor Bangalore.> > Ruling planets;> Asc- Mer-Moon-Mars> Moon-Jup-Sun-Moon> Day-Jup> > In the Time chart while judgment, the signification of RPs:> > Mer l/o 1,10 in 8. Mer in Sun star in 8> Moon l/o 11 in 4. Moon in Sub star in 8> Mars l/o 3,8 in 7. Mars in Mer star in 8> Jupiter l/o 4,7 in 5. Jupiter in Mars star in 7> Sun l/o 12 in 8. Sun in its own star in 8.> > Interestingly , all the 11,6,2,5,8,12 CSL are favoring without any doubt the Opponent clearly.> Also no planet signfies 2,6,11.!!! strongly. No planet occupied 2,6,11. > > Hence the time chart also cent percent favors the Opponent.> > Hence DBAS, strong 7th Lord, 5,8,7,12 significations favor Bangalore.> So I told him " Chennai will lose the Match"> > Result : Chennai Lost the match!> > May Guruji Bless us all!> > Thanks and Regards> Adith>

Guest guest

Dear Basker ji,Thanks for your email.First of all I like to say that I have not posted the case to prove my predictions came true! I have not said that also.! It is not required for me!

I wanted to share the wonders of the KP how it clearly showed the points in the Horary chart and also the Time Chart. The later is more clearer.Moreover as I mentioned it was done just before the match started. Also the question of horary chart anlayis is possible only when the Question is raised !

If you feel, the predictions were sent after the result of the match with required fine tuning, the chart is not going to change, you can point out very well, where  my analysis is wrong and as per the chart the opponent is not stronger but the prediction has been given in favor opponent due to the known Result!!

Dear sir, Most of our Guruji's examples in the readers and the KMS's examples in the Sublord speaks are all about the event happend, and the post mortem only.There are many factors playing role in diagnosing even for the same Astrologer of a similar case in different occassions. Even if there are standard rules , the intention ,the practical experience and the Prartham & Anugraha of God are the among the other factors.

Even if a same case given to many astrologers , every one will give different answers! Some Astrologers do not have the courage to predict at all! Like many doctors diagnose differently with the same degree they hold. Why? There also Planets play role in diagnosis and the participation.

HOPE I ALWAYS DO MY BEST EFFORT IN GIVING IN MY DETAILED ANALYSIS WHICH MAY BE HELPFUL FOR OTHERS! and also I want to make the forum active and informative to the members in need!I never say that my predictions are correct 8 out of 10 or whatever it may be !

I DO MISJUDGE also! Sometime I could not find the reason why I failed. Then I felt it needs further study! Nothing is as per the said rules directly. Errors only make one alert and go further in depth. But we dont know the actual depth level!

Then only the practical experince will fetch him a lot! Otherwise,One can say I have10 years experince. But actually he would have 1 year experince which is 10 years repreated! Whats the use ?

ALSO how you can expect me to try for 10 cases to prove min.8 out of 10 is correct! Becasue the questions have to be raised to me with the real interest and I must anlayse. with the urge!It is not required for me, I hope! Becasue I know my strength and the weakness in the real practical predictions I do for others.

Your such mails may demotivate others like me in writing such predictions/cases spending valuable time! Otherwise, we have to continue our long chatting or discussions on the theory!RegardsAdith 

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 5:15 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

The predictions must come to the Group before the match is played.

I appreciate that you were able to give the right prediction to your friend.

If Your illustration is given to educate juniors and seniors on how right predictions are made, then -

You must also give the rules point wise, how one can get his prediction right 8 out of 10 cases. And if these rules fail, then why they fail ? And if they are rules then they are not supposed to fail everytime. And if they just give us correct result on 5 times out of 10, then they are not rules at all. Or else if we consider them as rules, and we fail to come out correctly, then there must surely be other factors which go to make this prediction right, which are missing. What are they ? Apart from personal interest in the Query, the urge, what else ? These are the factors which must be present. What about the other factors which must not be present ? I believe these are to be contemplated upon rather than what we already know and accept. Wont you consider the " Lobha " of earning quick money thru such betting, which must not be present ? What about the other factors ?

If your given rules are not able to produce the right predictions in 8 out of 10 cases, then it can be just said to be a stray case of right prediction or a " tukka " .

Hope this mail is taken in the right perspective, and I await to see you successfully come out 8 out of 10 times, in predicting right , BUT before the match is played, your predictions must be sent to the Group.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Note - I will consider myself to be good in predicting marriage of natives, only if I am able to give the dates correctly 7-8 out of 10 times consecutively. Same applies for the other facets of the Life, and also for sports.

, " gkadithkasinath " <gkadithkasinath wrote:>> Dear friends,> > I was not watching now a days the IPL matches as I was tied up.

> > Today one of my friends asked me the question to me if Chennai wins over Bangalore on todays match, as it was a crucial match he added.> I erected the chart immediately once he gave the number.>

> Will Chennai win?> He gave the number: 98 > Judgment date: 14/5/2009> Judgment time: 3.10.39 pm (just before the match scheduled)> Place: Salem 11n39 78e12> > Moon is placed in 5 => Question is about the sports.

> Moon in Sun star and Moon Sub and Mercury subsub> Sun (l/o 1) in 9. It is in its own star and Rahu sub. Rahu in 5.> Moon (l/o 12) in 5.> Mercury (l/o 2,11) in 9. But it is Retro.> > All these (DBAS) not favoring Chennai.

> > Who is stronger?> Asc. Lord Sun is in 9 . It is in Own star .but in Rahu sub who is in 5. Asc. Lord is not strong.> lord of 7 is saturn is Retro but occupied Asc. and rules and afflicts Asc.,. Further it aspects Jupiter (lord of 5 and 8) in 6. This favors opponent and gives obstacles to Chennai. Sat is in Venus star in 8. and in the sub of Jupiter in 6 but who in the star of Mars in 8.

> So,Opponent lord is stronger.> > 5th and 11CSL: Jupiter: in 6. Good for Chennai. No planet in its star. Good. It is aspecting 11.Good. But it is being aspected by Saturn ® (lord of 6 and 7) which obstacles Jupiter.

> Also Jupiter feebly signfies 5,8 as the lordship.> > Further Jupiter is in the star of Mars in 8 which favors Bangalore.> Jupiter is in the sub of Mercury (l/o 2,11) in 9.> Mars is not CSL for any cusps. So it strongly signfies 8.

> Mercury is the CstL of 8,12 Cusps. > These favors Bangalore.> > 6th CSL :Ketu in 11. Good for Chennai.But it also signfies 12,5 through Moon as the sign lord.> Ketu is in the star of Sat ® in 1. Not good!

> Sat is in the Venus star in 7.> Ketu is in the Venus sub in 7. Venus is in the star of Sat ® in 1.> > Venus is the CSL of 8 and 12 cusps also.> These favors Bangalore.> > 12 CSL: Venus; It is (l/o 10 and 3) in 7. It is in the star of retro Sat in 1. and in the sub of Jupiter in 6. This favors Chennai. also Jupiter is the CSL of 1,3,5,7,9,11. Mixed.

> But Jupiter is in the star of Mars in 8 and Jupiter is aspected by Sat ® l/o 6 and also 7.> > All these favor Bangalore.> > Ruling planets;> Asc- Mer-Moon-Mars> Moon-Jup-Sun-Moon

> Day-Jup> > In the Time chart while judgment, the signification of RPs:> > Mer l/o 1,10 in 8. Mer in Sun star in 8> Moon l/o 11 in 4. Moon in Sub star in 8> Mars l/o 3,8 in 7. Mars in Mer star in 8

> Jupiter l/o 4,7 in 5. Jupiter in Mars star in 7> Sun l/o 12 in 8. Sun in its own star in 8.> > Interestingly , all the 11,6,2,5,8,12 CSL are favoring without any doubt the Opponent clearly.> Also no planet signfies 2,6,11.!!! strongly. No planet occupied 2,6,11.

> > Hence the time chart also cent percent favors the Opponent.> > Hence DBAS, strong 7th Lord, 5,8,7,12 significations favor Bangalore.> So I told him " Chennai will lose the Match "

> > Result : Chennai Lost the match!> > May Guruji Bless us all!> > Thanks and Regards> Adith>

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji,

An active member from this Group sent me a mail a fortnight ago chiding me to take part in the Quiz. I sent him a reply as under -

" I have done enough of these quizzes on the jyotish forums, and do not wish to indulge in these anymore for reasons including lack of time, interest, and for not having to prove anybody anything. I am confident of whatever knowledge I possess and also aware what is left to be learnt. I am also normally booked with enough Orders to keep me occupied throughout the day, and also into social services so please excuse me for this. There is no other reason for not participating as thousands of Internet forum members know me to be daring enough to accept challenges, mistakes and talk blunt whether for myself or for anyone else, so please do not harbor any other thoughts ".

Adith ji, I would like to add one more reason for not participating in quizzes. When I am not sure about who the Quiz Master is, or suspect hanky panky, or when I find an unknown name suddenly becoming active and start putting Quizzes, then I fear of some discrepancies and do not participate.

My mails will not demotivate you, and its not going to make any difference whatsover whether one is here or not. Those who want to study will study on their own accord through various resources, and those who wish to earn money through Stock Markets using astrology will search for techniques from someone or the other. I, You or even KSK missing does not make any difference now. I would have preferred if this expertise had been used in educating and making astrologers who could predict marriage dates perfectly, rather than sending them on a wild goose chase of earning through Share markets which is like a mirage in the desert.

Please continue sharing your experiences with those interested.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath wrote:>> Dear Basker ji,> Thanks for your email.> > First of all I like to say that I have not posted the case to prove my> predictions came true! I have not said that also.! It is not required for> me!> > I wanted to share the wonders of the KP how it clearly showed the points in> the Horary chart and also the Time Chart. The later is more clearer.> Moreover as I mentioned it was done just before the match started. Also the> question of horary chart anlayis is possible only when the Question is> raised !> > If you feel, the predictions were sent after the result of the match with> required fine tuning, the chart is not going to change, you can point out> very well, where my analysis is wrong and as per the chart the opponent is> not stronger but the prediction has been given in favor opponent due to the> known Result!!> > Dear sir, Most of our Guruji's examples in the readers and the KMS's> examples in the Sublord speaks are all about the event happend, and the post> mortem only.> > There are many factors playing role in diagnosing even for the same> Astrologer of a similar case in different occassions. Even if there are> standard rules , the intention ,the practical experience and the Prartham & > Anugraha of God are the among the other factors.> > *Even if a same case given to many astrologers , every one will give> different answers! Some Astrologers do not have the courage to predict at> all! Like many doctors diagnose differently with the same degree they hold.> Why?* There also Planets play role in diagnosis and the participation.> > HOPE I ALWAYS DO MY BEST EFFORT IN GIVING IN MY DETAILED ANALYSIS WHICH MAY> BE HELPFUL FOR OTHERS! and also I want to make the forum active and> informative to the members in need!> > I never say that my predictions are correct 8 out of 10 or whatever it may> be !> I DO MISJUDGE also! Sometime I could not find the reason why I failed. Then> I felt it needs further study! Nothing is as per the said rules directly.> Errors only make one alert and go further in depth. But we dont know the> actual depth level!> Then only the practical experince will fetch him a lot!> Otherwise,> *One can say I have10 years experince. But actually he would have 1 year> experince which is 10 years repreated!> *Whats the use ?*> *> ALSO how you can expect me to try for 10 cases to prove min.8 out of 10 is> correct! Becasue the questions have to be raised to me with the real> interest and I must anlayse. with the urge!> It is not required for me, I hope! Becasue I know my strength and the> weakness in the real practical predictions I do for others.> > Your such mails may demotivate others like me in writing such> predictions/cases spending valuable time! Otherwise, we have to continue our> long chatting or discussions on the theory!> > Regards> Adith> > > > > On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 5:15 PM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotishwrote:> > >> >> > Dear Adith ji,> >> > *The predictions must come to the Group before the match is played.*> >> > I appreciate that you were able to give the right prediction to your> > friend.> >> > If Your illustration is given to educate juniors and seniors on how right> > predictions are made, then -> >> > You must also give the rules point wise, how one can get his prediction> > right 8 out of 10 cases. And if these rules fail, then why they fail ? And> > if they are rules then they are not supposed to fail everytime. And if they> > just give us correct result on 5 times out of 10, then they are not rules at> > all. Or else if we consider them as rules, and we fail to come out> > correctly, then there must surely be other factors which go to make this> > prediction right, which are missing. What are they ? Apart from personal> > interest in the Query, the urge, what else ? These are the factors which> > must be present. *What about the other factors which must not be present ?I believe these are to be contemplated upon rather than what we already know> > and accept. Wont you consider the "Lobha" of earning quick money thru such> > betting, which must not be present ? What about the other factors ?*> >> > If your given rules are not able to produce the right predictions in 8 out> > of 10 cases, then it can be just said to be a stray case of right prediction> > or a "tukka".> >> > Hope this mail is taken in the right perspective, and I await to see you> > successfully come out 8 out of 10 times, in predicting right , *BUT*before the match is played, your predictions must be sent to the Group.> >> > best wishes,> >> > Bhaskar.> >> > *Note *- I will consider myself to be good in predicting marriage of> > natives, only if I am able to give the dates correctly 7-8 out of 10 times> > consecutively. Same applies for the other facets of the Life, and also for> > sports.> >> >> >> >> > , "gkadithkasinath" gkadithkasinath@> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear friends,> > >> > > I was not watching now a days the IPL matches as I was tied up.> > >> > > Today one of my friends asked me the question to me if Chennai wins over> > Bangalore on todays match, as it was a crucial match he added.> > > I erected the chart immediately once he gave the number.> > >> > > Will Chennai win?> > > He gave the number: 98> > > Judgment date: 14/5/2009> > > Judgment time: 3.10.39 pm (just before the match scheduled)> > > Place: Salem 11n39 78e12> > >> > > Moon is placed in 5 => Question is about the sports.> > > Moon in Sun star and Moon Sub and Mercury subsub> > > Sun (l/o 1) in 9. It is in its own star and Rahu sub. Rahu in 5.> > > Moon (l/o 12) in 5.> > > Mercury (l/o 2,11) in 9. But it is Retro.> > >> > > All these (DBAS) not favoring Chennai.> > >> > > Who is stronger?> > > Asc. Lord Sun is in 9 . It is in Own star .but in Rahu sub who is in 5.> > Asc. Lord is not strong.> > > lord of 7 is saturn is Retro but occupied Asc. and rules and afflicts> > Asc.,. Further it aspects Jupiter (lord of 5 and 8) in 6. This favors> > opponent and gives obstacles to Chennai. Sat is in Venus star in 8. and in> > the sub of Jupiter in 6 but who in the star of Mars in 8.> > > So,Opponent lord is stronger.> > >> > > 5th and 11CSL: Jupiter: in 6. Good for Chennai. No planet in its star.> > Good. It is aspecting 11.Good. But it is being aspected by Saturn ® (lord> > of 6 and 7) which obstacles Jupiter.> > > Also Jupiter feebly signfies 5,8 as the lordship.> > >> > > Further Jupiter is in the star of Mars in 8 which favors Bangalore.> > > Jupiter is in the sub of Mercury (l/o 2,11) in 9.> > > Mars is not CSL for any cusps. So it strongly signfies 8.> > > Mercury is the CstL of 8,12 Cusps.> > > These favors Bangalore.> > >> > > 6th CSL :Ketu in 11. Good for Chennai.But it also signfies 12,5 through> > Moon as the sign lord.> > > Ketu is in the star of Sat ® in 1. Not good!> > > Sat is in the Venus star in 7.> > > Ketu is in the Venus sub in 7. Venus is in the star of Sat ® in 1.> > >> > > Venus is the CSL of 8 and 12 cusps also.> > > These favors Bangalore.> > >> > > 12 CSL: Venus; It is (l/o 10 and 3) in 7. It is in the star of retro Sat> > in 1. and in the sub of Jupiter in 6. This favors Chennai. also Jupiter is> > the CSL of 1,3,5,7,9,11. Mixed.> > > But Jupiter is in the star of Mars in 8 and Jupiter is aspected by Sat> > ® l/o 6 and also 7.> > >> > > All these favor Bangalore.> > >> > > Ruling planets;> > > Asc- Mer-Moon-Mars> > > Moon-Jup-Sun-Moon> > > Day-Jup> > >> > > In the Time chart while judgment, the signification of RPs:> > >> > > Mer l/o 1,10 in 8. Mer in Sun star in 8> > > Moon l/o 11 in 4. Moon in Sub star in 8> > > Mars l/o 3,8 in 7. Mars in Mer star in 8> > > Jupiter l/o 4,7 in 5. Jupiter in Mars star in 7> > > Sun l/o 12 in 8. Sun in its own star in 8.> > >> > > Interestingly , all the 11,6,2,5,8,12 CSL are favoring without any doubt> > the Opponent clearly.> > > Also no planet signfies 2,6,11.!!! strongly. No planet occupied 2,6,11.> > >> > > Hence the time chart also cent percent favors the Opponent.> > >> > > Hence DBAS, strong 7th Lord, 5,8,7,12 significations favor Bangalore.> > > So I told him " Chennai will lose the Match"> > >> > > Result : Chennai Lost the match!> > >> > > May Guruji Bless us all!> > >> > > Thanks and Regards> > > Adith> > >

Guest guest

18 May 2009

Dear Adith

Thanks for your much efforts and sharing of your

knowledge. I do agree whatever you have written here. Please do not

get demotivated by some comments. I, myself, have experimented

many different methods even where we do not have any KP rule for that. I have

failed many times and those failures motivated me to do more research and experiments.

Does not matter what people say or even challenge. The

only important thing is to do Impartial Introspection and work on our own weaknesses.

And also I don’t think Bhaskar ji meant to challenge or

hurt anybody. He must have some reasons for his questions, may be only

known to him.

Just keep moving up with your experiments and good work.

Relax, ignore petty matters, forgive people for their ignorance

and keep moving up.

Love

Ravinder Grover

On Behalf Of adith

kasinath.g.k

Sunday, May 17, 2009 4:08 PM

Re: Re: IPL Chennai Vs Bangalore on 14th May

Dear Basker ji,

Thanks for your email.

First of all I like to say that I have not posted the case to prove my

predictions came true! I have not said that also.! It is not required for me!

I wanted to share the wonders of the KP how it clearly showed the points in the

Horary chart and also the Time Chart. The later is more clearer.

Moreover as I mentioned it was done just before the match started. Also the

question of horary chart anlayis is possible only when the Question is raised !

If you feel, the predictions were sent after the result of the match with

required fine tuning, the chart is not going to change, you can point out very

well, where my analysis is wrong and as per the chart the opponent is not

stronger but the prediction has been given in favor opponent due to the known

Result!!

Dear sir, Most of our Guruji's examples in the readers and the KMS's examples

in the Sublord speaks are all about the event happend, and the post mortem

only.

There are many factors playing role in diagnosing even for the same Astrologer

of a similar case in different occassions. Even if there are standard rules ,

the intention ,the practical experience and the Prartham & Anugraha of God

are the among the other factors.

Even if a same case given to many astrologers , every one will give

different answers! Some Astrologers do not have the courage to predict at all!

Like many doctors diagnose differently with the same degree they hold. Why?

There also Planets play role in diagnosis and the participation.

HOPE I ALWAYS DO MY BEST EFFORT IN GIVING IN MY DETAILED ANALYSIS WHICH MAY BE

HELPFUL FOR OTHERS! and also I want to make the forum active and informative to

the members in need!

I never say that my predictions are correct 8 out of 10 or whatever it may be !

I DO MISJUDGE also! Sometime I could not find the reason why I failed. Then I

felt it needs further study! Nothing is as per the said rules directly. Errors

only make one alert and go further in depth. But we dont know the actual depth

level!

Then only the practical experince will fetch him a lot!

Otherwise,

One can say I have10 years experince. But actually he would have 1 year

experince which is 10 years repreated!

Whats the use ?

ALSO how you can expect me to try for 10 cases to prove min.8 out of 10 is

correct! Becasue the questions have to be raised to me with the real interest

and I must anlayse. with the urge!

It is not required for me, I hope! Becasue I know my strength and the weakness

in the real practical predictions I do for others.

Your such mails may demotivate others like me in writing such predictions/cases

spending valuable time! Otherwise, we have to continue our long chatting or

discussions on the theory!

Regards

Adith

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 5:15 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

The predictions must come to the Group before

the match is played.

I appreciate that you were able to give the right

prediction to your friend.

If Your illustration is given to educate juniors

and seniors on how right predictions are made, then -

You must also give the rules point wise, how one

can get his prediction right 8 out of 10 cases. And if these rules fail, then

why they fail ? And if they are rules then they are not supposed to fail

everytime. And if they just give us correct result on 5 times out of 10, then

they are not rules at all. Or else if we consider them as rules, and we fail to

come out correctly, then there must surely be other factors which go to make

this prediction right, which are missing. What are they ? Apart from personal

interest in the Query, the urge, what else ? These are the factors which must

be present. What about the other factors

which must not be present ? I believe

these are to be contemplated upon rather than what we already know and accept. Wont

you consider the " Lobha " of earning quick money thru such betting,

which must not be present ? What about the other factors ?

If your given rules are not able to produce the

right predictions in 8 out of 10 cases, then it can be just said to be a stray

case of right prediction or a " tukka " .

Hope this mail is taken in the right perspective,

and I await to see you successfully come out 8 out of 10 times, in predicting

right , BUT before the match is played, your predictions must be sent to

the Group.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Note - I will consider myself to be

good in predicting marriage of natives, only if I am able to give the dates

correctly 7-8 out of 10 times consecutively. Same applies for the other facets

of the Life, and also for sports.

" gkadithkasinath " <gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Dear friends,

>

> I was not watching now a days the IPL matches as I was tied up.

>

> Today one of my friends asked me the question to me if Chennai wins over

> I erected the chart immediately once he gave the number.

>

> Will Chennai win?

> He gave the number: 98

> Judgment date: 14/5/2009

> Judgment time: 3.10.39 pm (just before the match scheduled)

> Place: Salem 11n39 78e12

>

> Moon is placed in 5 => Question is about the sports.

> Moon in Sun star and Moon Sub and Mercury subsub

> Sun (l/o 1) in 9. It is in its own star and Rahu sub. Rahu in 5.

> Moon (l/o 12) in 5.

> Mercury (l/o 2,11) in 9. But it is Retro.

>

> All these (DBAS) not favoring Chennai.

>

> Who is stronger?

> Asc. Lord Sun is in 9 . It is in Own star .but in Rahu sub who is in 5.

Asc. Lord is not strong.

> lord of 7 is saturn is Retro but occupied Asc. and rules and afflicts

Asc.,. Further it aspects Jupiter (lord of 5 and 8) in 6. This favors opponent

and gives obstacles to Chennai. Sat is in Venus star in 8. and in the sub of

Jupiter in 6 but who in the star of Mars in 8.

> So,Opponent lord is stronger.

>

> 5th and 11CSL: Jupiter: in 6. Good for Chennai. No planet in its star.

Good. It is aspecting 11.Good. But it is being aspected by Saturn ® (lord of

6 and 7) which obstacles Jupiter.

> Also Jupiter feebly signfies 5,8 as the lordship.

>

> Further Jupiter is in the star of Mars in 8 which favors Bangalore.

> Jupiter is in the sub of Mercury (l/o 2,11) in 9.

> Mars is not CSL for any cusps. So it strongly signfies 8.

> Mercury is the CstL of 8,12 Cusps.

> These favors Bangalore.

>

> 6th CSL :Ketu in 11. Good for Chennai.But it also signfies 12,5 through

Moon as the sign lord.

> Ketu is in the star of Sat ® in 1. Not good!

> Sat is in the Venus star in 7.

> Ketu is in the Venus sub in 7. Venus is in the star of Sat ® in 1.

>

> Venus is the CSL of 8 and 12 cusps also.

>

> 12 CSL: Venus; It is (l/o 10 and 3) in 7. It is in the star of retro Sat

in 1. and in the sub of Jupiter in 6. This favors Chennai. also Jupiter is the

CSL of 1,3,5,7,9,11. Mixed.

> But Jupiter is in the star of Mars in 8 and Jupiter is aspected by Sat ®

l/o 6 and also 7.

>

> All these favor Bangalore.

>

> Ruling planets;

> Asc- Mer-Moon-Mars

> Moon-Jup-Sun-Moon

> Day-Jup

>

> In the Time chart while judgment, the signification of RPs:

>

> Mer l/o 1,10 in 8. Mer in Sun star in 8

> Moon l/o 11 in 4. Moon in Sub star in 8

> Mars l/o 3,8 in 7. Mars in Mer star in 8

> Jupiter l/o 4,7 in 5. Jupiter in Mars star in 7

> Sun l/o 12 in 8. Sun in its own star in 8.

>

> Interestingly , all the 11,6,2,5,8,12 CSL are favoring without any doubt

the Opponent clearly.

> Also no planet signfies 2,6,11.!!! strongly. No planet occupied 2,6,11.

>

> Hence the time chart also cent percent favors the Opponent.

>

> Hence DBAS, strong 7th Lord, 5,8,7,12 significations favor Bangalore.

> So I told him " Chennai will lose the Match "

>

> Result : Chennai Lost the match!

>

> May Guruji Bless us all!

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Adith

>

Guest guest

Dear Ravinder ji,

1) You are right. I have no intentions of hurting anyone or challenging

anyone seriously.

2)I only wished to put certain matters in proper perspective.

3) Are we able to find out the highs and lows of any month, on which

days they would fall ?

4) If we cannot then, does it not mean that a Surgeon wishes to Graduate

to Brain Surgey without ever having even prescribed a headache pill to

person with a Headache ?

5) If we can, then please give us the highs and lows for the next 30

days month, before we talk of intraday.

6) How does one justify the posting of an event after the event has

taken place, and then compare it with examples given in books of KP ?

Are we KSK or have come near to becoming him ?

7) I do not know Adithji and never heard is name except just a few

months ago. So no question of challenging him.

8) Why is it considered that those members who do not participate in

quizzes , do not have courage to predict as highlighted by Adithji ?

9) How can we consider ourselves as the only persons able to make this

Group active, or the only Sahukaars to help people in need ?

10) Where have I asked or suggested any member to become demotivated and

not spend his valuable time for teaching ignorants like me ?

11) You requested to Adithji to forgive people for their ognorance. I am

sorry but I do not mind being Ignoraant. For me " Ignorance is Bliss " as

far as Intraday learning is concerned.

12) I will learn only when I am being provided and shown the prowess by

the gentleman to predict the highs and lows for the next 30 days. Then

we will talk of Intraday.

13) As regards to Sports. Let the predictions for the next 10 matches in

any game (Let them be mixed) come before the match is played., and let

them be 8 out of 10 right.

14) I have been lately told that unless the urge or personal interest is

not there, the predictions would go awry. Then why are those where the

urge and personal interest do not enter the Horary Question, do they

become right ? Is not that a fluke ? Then what new teaching has been

done on the rules, which are already given in the books ?

15) If I give the birth dates of 10 young boys and girls of marriagable

age, then can the dates of their marriage be predicted ? If I give the

data of 10 people who have already been married, then can their marriage

dates be predicted ? 8 right out of 10. If one can do this rightly then

one must move on to easy monemy making techniques from KP. If one cant

do this for which basicallly KP is meant , then all rest is futile.

I am of very straightforward nature with no malice or otherwise

intentions in my heart. So please forgive me if I overstep, just you

have advised Shri Adith ji to forgive my ignorance.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " Ravinder Grover " <rgrover

wrote:

>

> 18 May 2009

>

>

>

> Dear Adith

>

>

>

> Thanks for your much efforts and sharing of your knowledge. I do agree

> whatever you have written here. Please do not get demotivated by some

> comments. I, myself, have experimented many different methods even

where we

> do not have any KP rule for that. I have failed many times and those

> failures motivated me to do more research and experiments.

>

>

>

> Does not matter what people say or even challenge. The only important

thing

> is to do Impartial Introspection and work on our own weaknesses.

>

>

>

> And also I don't think Bhaskar ji meant to challenge or hurt anybody.

He

> must have some reasons for his questions, may be only known to him.

>

>

>

> Just keep moving up with your experiments and good work.

>

>

>

> Relax, ignore petty matters, forgive people for their ignorance and

keep

> moving up.

>

>

>

> Love

>

>

>

> Ravinder Grover

>

>

>

>

On

> Behalf Of adith kasinath.g.k

> Sunday, May 17, 2009 4:08 PM

>

> Re: Re: IPL Chennai Vs Bangalore on 14th May

>

>

Dear Basker ji,

> Thanks for your email.

>

> First of all I like to say that I have not posted the case to prove my

> predictions came true! I have not said that also.! It is not required

for

> me!

>

> I wanted to share the wonders of the KP how it clearly showed the

points in

> the Horary chart and also the Time Chart. The later is more clearer.

> Moreover as I mentioned it was done just before the match started.

Also the

> question of horary chart anlayis is possible only when the Question is

> raised !

>

> If you feel, the predictions were sent after the result of the match

with

> required fine tuning, the chart is not going to change, you can point

out

> very well, where my analysis is wrong and as per the chart the

opponent is

> not stronger but the prediction has been given in favor opponent due

to the

> known Result!!

>

> Dear sir, Most of our Guruji's examples in the readers and the KMS's

> examples in the Sublord speaks are all about the event happend, and

the post

> mortem only.

>

> There are many factors playing role in diagnosing even for the same

> Astrologer of a similar case in different occassions. Even if there

are

> standard rules , the intention ,the practical experience and the

Prartham &

> Anugraha of God are the among the other factors.

>

> Even if a same case given to many astrologers , every one will give

> different answers! Some Astrologers do not have the courage to predict

at

> all! Like many doctors diagnose differently with the same degree they

hold.

> Why? There also Planets play role in diagnosis and the participation.

>

> HOPE I ALWAYS DO MY BEST EFFORT IN GIVING IN MY DETAILED ANALYSIS

WHICH MAY

> BE HELPFUL FOR OTHERS! and also I want to make the forum active and

> informative to the members in need!

>

> I never say that my predictions are correct 8 out of 10 or whatever it

may

> be !

> I DO MISJUDGE also! Sometime I could not find the reason why I failed.

Then

> I felt it needs further study! Nothing is as per the said rules

directly.

> Errors only make one alert and go further in depth. But we dont know

the

> actual depth level!

> Then only the practical experince will fetch him a lot!

> Otherwise,

> One can say I have10 years experince. But actually he would have 1

year

> experince which is 10 years repreated!

> Whats the use ?

>

> ALSO how you can expect me to try for 10 cases to prove min.8 out of

10 is

> correct! Becasue the questions have to be raised to me with the real

> interest and I must anlayse. with the urge!

> It is not required for me, I hope! Becasue I know my strength and the

> weakness in the real practical predictions I do for others.

>

> Your such mails may demotivate others like me in writing such

> predictions/cases spending valuable time! Otherwise, we have to

continue our

> long chatting or discussions on the theory!

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

>

>

>

> On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 5:15 PM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> wrote:

>

>

>

> Dear Adith ji,

>

> The predictions must come to the Group before the match is played.

>

> I appreciate that you were able to give the right prediction to your

friend.

>

> If Your illustration is given to educate juniors and seniors on how

right

> predictions are made, then -

>

> You must also give the rules point wise, how one can get his

prediction

> right 8 out of 10 cases. And if these rules fail, then why they fail ?

And

> if they are rules then they are not supposed to fail everytime. And if

they

> just give us correct result on 5 times out of 10, then they are not

rules at

> all. Or else if we consider them as rules, and we fail to come out

> correctly, then there must surely be other factors which go to make

this

> prediction right, which are missing. What are they ? Apart from

personal

> interest in the Query, the urge, what else ? These are the factors

which

> must be present. What about the other factors which must not be

present ? I

> believe these are to be contemplated upon rather than what we already

know

> and accept. Wont you consider the " Lobha " of earning quick money thru

such

> betting, which must not be present ? What about the other factors ?

>

> If your given rules are not able to produce the right predictions in 8

out

> of 10 cases, then it can be just said to be a stray case of right

prediction

> or a " tukka " .

>

> Hope this mail is taken in the right perspective, and I await to see

you

> successfully come out 8 out of 10 times, in predicting right , BUT

before

> the match is played, your predictions must be sent to the Group.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> Note - I will consider myself to be good in predicting marriage of

natives,

> only if I am able to give the dates correctly 7-8 out of 10 times

> consecutively. Same applies for the other facets of the Life, and also

for

> sports.

>

>

>

>

> , " gkadithkasinath " gkadithkasinath@

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear friends,

> >

> > I was not watching now a days the IPL matches as I was tied up.

> >

> > Today one of my friends asked me the question to me if Chennai wins

over

> Bangalore on todays match, as it was a crucial match he added.

> > I erected the chart immediately once he gave the number.

> >

> > Will Chennai win?

> > He gave the number: 98

> > Judgment date: 14/5/2009

> > Judgment time: 3.10.39 pm (just before the match scheduled)

> > Place: Salem 11n39 78e12

> >

> > Moon is placed in 5 => Question is about the sports.

> > Moon in Sun star and Moon Sub and Mercury subsub

> > Sun (l/o 1) in 9. It is in its own star and Rahu sub. Rahu in 5.

> > Moon (l/o 12) in 5.

> > Mercury (l/o 2,11) in 9. But it is Retro.

> >

> > All these (DBAS) not favoring Chennai.

> >

> > Who is stronger?

> > Asc. Lord Sun is in 9 . It is in Own star .but in Rahu sub who is in

> Asc. Lord is not strong.

> > lord of 7 is saturn is Retro but occupied Asc. and rules and

afflicts

> Asc.,. Further it aspects Jupiter (lord of 5 and 8) in 6. This favors

> opponent and gives obstacles to Chennai. Sat is in Venus star in 8.

and in

> the sub of Jupiter in 6 but who in the star of Mars in 8.

> > So,Opponent lord is stronger.

> >

> > 5th and 11CSL: Jupiter: in 6. Good for Chennai. No planet in its

star.

> Good. It is aspecting 11.Good. But it is being aspected by Saturn ®

(lord

> of 6 and 7) which obstacles Jupiter.

> > Also Jupiter feebly signfies 5,8 as the lordship.

> >

> > Further Jupiter is in the star of Mars in 8 which favors Bangalore.

> > Jupiter is in the sub of Mercury (l/o 2,11) in 9.

> > Mars is not CSL for any cusps. So it strongly signfies 8.

> > Mercury is the CstL of 8,12 Cusps.

> > These favors Bangalore.

> >

> > 6th CSL :Ketu in 11. Good for Chennai.But it also signfies 12,5

through

> Moon as the sign lord.

> > Ketu is in the star of Sat ® in 1. Not good!

> > Sat is in the Venus star in 7.

> > Ketu is in the Venus sub in 7. Venus is in the star of Sat ® in 1.

> >

> > Venus is the CSL of 8 and 12 cusps also.

> > These favors Bangalore.

> >

> > 12 CSL: Venus; It is (l/o 10 and 3) in 7. It is in the star of retro

Sat

> in 1. and in the sub of Jupiter in 6. This favors Chennai. also

Jupiter is

> the CSL of 1,3,5,7,9,11. Mixed.

> > But Jupiter is in the star of Mars in 8 and Jupiter is aspected by

Sat ®

> l/o 6 and also 7.

> >

> > All these favor Bangalore.

> >

> > Ruling planets;

> > Asc- Mer-Moon-Mars

> > Moon-Jup-Sun-Moon

> > Day-Jup

> >

> > In the Time chart while judgment, the signification of RPs:

> >

> > Mer l/o 1,10 in 8. Mer in Sun star in 8

> > Moon l/o 11 in 4. Moon in Sub star in 8

> > Mars l/o 3,8 in 7. Mars in Mer star in 8

> > Jupiter l/o 4,7 in 5. Jupiter in Mars star in 7

> > Sun l/o 12 in 8. Sun in its own star in 8.

> >

> > Interestingly , all the 11,6,2,5,8,12 CSL are favoring without any

doubt

> the Opponent clearly.

> > Also no planet signfies 2,6,11.!!! strongly. No planet occupied

> >

> > Hence the time chart also cent percent favors the Opponent.

> >

> > Hence DBAS, strong 7th Lord, 5,8,7,12 significations favor

Bangalore.

> > So I told him " Chennai will lose the Match "

> >

> > Result : Chennai Lost the match!

> >

> > May Guruji Bless us all!

> >

> > Thanks and Regards

> > Adith

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Basker ji,Thanks for your WORDS!I do understand your points!Moreover we,the juniors are always in need of expertise and encouragement from the learned seniors like you!Thanks and Regards

AdithOn Mon, May 18, 2009 at 1:05 AM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

An active member from this Group sent me a mail a fortnight ago chiding me to take part in the Quiz. I sent him a reply as under -

" I have done enough of these quizzes on the jyotish forums, and do not wish to indulge in these anymore for reasons including lack of time, interest, and for not having to prove anybody anything. I am confident of whatever knowledge I possess and also aware what is left to be learnt. I am also normally booked with enough Orders to keep me occupied throughout the day, and also into social services so please excuse me for this.  There is no other reason for not participating as thousands of Internet forum members know me to be daring enough to accept challenges, mistakes and talk blunt whether for myself or for anyone else, so please do not harbor any other thoughts " .

Adith ji, I would like to add one more reason for not participating in quizzes. When I am not sure about who the Quiz Master is, or suspect hanky panky, or when I find an unknown name suddenly becoming active and start putting Quizzes, then I fear of some discrepancies and do not participate.

My mails will not demotivate you, and its not going to make any difference whatsover whether one is here or not. Those who want to study will study on their own accord through various resources, and those who wish to earn money through Stock Markets using astrology will search for techniques from someone or the other. I, You or even KSK missing does not make any difference now. I would have preferred if this expertise had been used in educating and making astrologers who could predict marriage dates perfectly, rather than sending them on a wild goose chase of earning through Share markets which is like a mirage in the desert.

Please continue sharing your experiences with those interested.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath wrote:>> Dear Basker ji,

> Thanks for your email.> > First of all I like to say that I have not posted the case to prove my> predictions came true! I have not said that also.! It is not required for> me!>

> I wanted to share the wonders of the KP how it clearly showed the points in> the Horary chart and also the Time Chart. The later is more clearer.> Moreover as I mentioned it was done just before the match started. Also the

> question of horary chart anlayis is possible only when the Question is> raised !> > If you feel, the predictions were sent after the result of the match with> required fine tuning, the chart is not going to change, you can point out

> very well, where my analysis is wrong and as per the chart the opponent is> not stronger but the prediction has been given in favor opponent due to the> known Result!!> > Dear sir, Most of our Guruji's examples in the readers and the KMS's

> examples in the Sublord speaks are all about the event happend, and the post> mortem only.> > There are many factors playing role in diagnosing even for the same> Astrologer of a similar case in different occassions. Even if there are

> standard rules , the intention ,the practical experience and the Prartham & > Anugraha of God are the among the other factors.> > *Even if a same case given to many astrologers , every one will give

> different answers! Some Astrologers do not have the courage to predict at> all! Like many doctors diagnose differently with the same degree they hold.> Why?* There also Planets play role in diagnosis and the participation.

> > HOPE I ALWAYS DO MY BEST EFFORT IN GIVING IN MY DETAILED ANALYSIS WHICH MAY> BE HELPFUL FOR OTHERS! and also I want to make the forum active and> informative to the members in need!>

> I never say that my predictions are correct 8 out of 10 or whatever it may> be !> I DO MISJUDGE also! Sometime I could not find the reason why I failed. Then> I felt it needs further study! Nothing is as per the said rules directly.

> Errors only make one alert and go further in depth. But we dont know the> actual depth level!> Then only the practical experince will fetch him a lot!> Otherwise,> *One can say I have10 years experince. But actually he would have 1 year

> experince which is 10 years repreated!> *Whats the use ?*> *> ALSO how you can expect me to try for 10 cases to prove min.8 out of 10 is> correct! Becasue the questions have to be raised to me with the real

> interest and I must anlayse. with the urge!> It is not required for me, I hope! Becasue I know my strength and the> weakness in the real practical predictions I do for others.> > Your such mails may demotivate others like me in writing such

> predictions/cases spending valuable time! Otherwise, we have to continue our> long chatting or discussions on the theory!> > Regards> Adith> > > >

> On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 5:15 PM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotishwrote:> > >> >> > Dear Adith ji,> >> > *The predictions must come to the Group before the match is played.*

> >> > I appreciate that you were able to give the right prediction to your> > friend.> >> > If Your illustration is given to educate juniors and seniors on how right> > predictions are made, then -

> >> > You must also give the rules point wise, how one can get his prediction> > right 8 out of 10 cases. And if these rules fail, then why they fail ? And> > if they are rules then they are not supposed to fail everytime. And if they

> > just give us correct result on 5 times out of 10, then they are not rules at> > all. Or else if we consider them as rules, and we fail to come out> > correctly, then there must surely be other factors which go to make this

> > prediction right, which are missing. What are they ? Apart from personal> > interest in the Query, the urge, what else ? These are the factors which> > must be present. *What about the other factors which must not be present ?I believe these are to be contemplated upon rather than what we already know

> > and accept. Wont you consider the " Lobha " of earning quick money thru such> > betting, which must not be present ? What about the other factors ?*> >> > If your given rules are not able to produce the right predictions in 8 out

> > of 10 cases, then it can be just said to be a stray case of right prediction> > or a " tukka " .> >> > Hope this mail is taken in the right perspective, and I await to see you

> > successfully come out 8 out of 10 times, in predicting right , *BUT*before the match is played, your predictions must be sent to the Group.> >> > best wishes,> >> > Bhaskar.

> >> > *Note *- I will consider myself to be good in predicting marriage of> > natives, only if I am able to give the dates correctly 7-8 out of 10 times> > consecutively. Same applies for the other facets of the Life, and also for

> > sports.> >> >> >> >> > , " gkadithkasinath " gkadithkasinath@

> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear friends,> > >> > > I was not watching now a days the IPL matches as I was tied up.> > >> > > Today one of my friends asked me the question to me if Chennai wins over

> > Bangalore on todays match, as it was a crucial match he added.> > > I erected the chart immediately once he gave the number.> > >> > > Will Chennai win?> > > He gave the number: 98

> > > Judgment date: 14/5/2009> > > Judgment time: 3.10.39 pm (just before the match scheduled)> > > Place: Salem 11n39 78e12> > >> > > Moon is placed in 5 => Question is about the sports.

> > > Moon in Sun star and Moon Sub and Mercury subsub> > > Sun (l/o 1) in 9. It is in its own star and Rahu sub. Rahu in 5.> > > Moon (l/o 12) in 5.> > > Mercury (l/o 2,11) in 9. But it is Retro.

> > >> > > All these (DBAS) not favoring Chennai.> > >> > > Who is stronger?> > > Asc. Lord Sun is in 9 . It is in Own star .but in Rahu sub who is in 5.> > Asc. Lord is not strong.

> > > lord of 7 is saturn is Retro but occupied Asc. and rules and afflicts> > Asc.,. Further it aspects Jupiter (lord of 5 and 8) in 6. This favors> > opponent and gives obstacles to Chennai. Sat is in Venus star in 8. and in

> > the sub of Jupiter in 6 but who in the star of Mars in 8.> > > So,Opponent lord is stronger.> > >> > > 5th and 11CSL: Jupiter: in 6. Good for Chennai. No planet in its star.

> > Good. It is aspecting 11.Good. But it is being aspected by Saturn ® (lord> > of 6 and 7) which obstacles Jupiter.> > > Also Jupiter feebly signfies 5,8 as the lordship.> > >

> > > Further Jupiter is in the star of Mars in 8 which favors Bangalore.> > > Jupiter is in the sub of Mercury (l/o 2,11) in 9.> > > Mars is not CSL for any cusps. So it strongly signfies 8.

> > > Mercury is the CstL of 8,12 Cusps.> > > These favors Bangalore.> > >> > > 6th CSL :Ketu in 11. Good for Chennai.But it also signfies 12,5 through> > Moon as the sign lord.

> > > Ketu is in the star of Sat ® in 1. Not good!> > > Sat is in the Venus star in 7.> > > Ketu is in the Venus sub in 7. Venus is in the star of Sat ® in 1.> > >> > > Venus is the CSL of 8 and 12 cusps also.

> > > These favors Bangalore.> > >> > > 12 CSL: Venus; It is (l/o 10 and 3) in 7. It is in the star of retro Sat> > in 1. and in the sub of Jupiter in 6. This favors Chennai. also Jupiter is

> > the CSL of 1,3,5,7,9,11. Mixed.> > > But Jupiter is in the star of Mars in 8 and Jupiter is aspected by Sat> > ® l/o 6 and also 7.> > >> > > All these favor Bangalore.

> > >> > > Ruling planets;> > > Asc- Mer-Moon-Mars> > > Moon-Jup-Sun-Moon> > > Day-Jup> > >> > > In the Time chart while judgment, the signification of RPs:

> > >> > > Mer l/o 1,10 in 8. Mer in Sun star in 8> > > Moon l/o 11 in 4. Moon in Sub star in 8> > > Mars l/o 3,8 in 7. Mars in Mer star in 8> > > Jupiter l/o 4,7 in 5. Jupiter in Mars star in 7

> > > Sun l/o 12 in 8. Sun in its own star in 8.> > >> > > Interestingly , all the 11,6,2,5,8,12 CSL are favoring without any doubt> > the Opponent clearly.> > > Also no planet signfies 2,6,11.!!! strongly. No planet occupied 2,6,11.

> > >> > > Hence the time chart also cent percent favors the Opponent.> > >> > > Hence DBAS, strong 7th Lord, 5,8,7,12 significations favor Bangalore.> > > So I told him " Chennai will lose the Match "

> > >> > > Result : Chennai Lost the match!> > >> > > May Guruji Bless us all!> > >> > > Thanks and Regards> > > Adith> > >

Guest guest

Dear Ravinder JI,Thanks for your kind words!RegardsAdithOn Mon, May 18, 2009 at 3:47 AM, Ravinder Grover <rgrover wrote:

18 May 2009

Dear Adith

Thanks for your much efforts and sharing of your

knowledge.  I do agree whatever you have written here.  Please do not

get demotivated   by  some comments.  I, myself, have experimented

many different methods even where we do not have any KP rule for that. I have

failed many times and those failures motivated me to do more research and experiments.

Does not matter what people say or even challenge.  The

only important thing is to do Impartial Introspection and work on our own weaknesses.

And also I don’t think Bhaskar ji meant to challenge or

hurt anybody.  He must have some reasons for his questions, may be only

known to him.

Just keep moving up with your experiments and good work.

Relax, ignore petty matters, forgive people for their ignorance

and keep moving up.

Love

Ravinder Grover

On Behalf Of adith

kasinath.g.k

Sunday, May 17, 2009 4:08 PM

Re: Re: IPL Chennai Vs Bangalore on 14th May

Dear Basker ji,

Thanks for your email.

First of all I like to say that I have not posted the case to prove my

predictions came true! I have not said that also.! It is not required for me!

I wanted to share the wonders of the KP how it clearly showed the points in the

Horary chart and also the Time Chart. The later is more clearer.

Moreover as I mentioned it was done just before the match started. Also the

question of horary chart anlayis is possible only when the Question is raised !

If you feel, the predictions were sent after the result of the match with

required fine tuning, the chart is not going to change, you can point out very

well, where  my analysis is wrong and as per the chart the opponent is not

stronger but the prediction has been given in favor opponent due to the known

Result!!

Dear sir, Most of our Guruji's examples in the readers and the KMS's examples

in the Sublord speaks are all about the event happend, and the post mortem

only.

There are many factors playing role in diagnosing even for the same Astrologer

of a similar case in different occassions. Even if there are standard rules ,

the intention ,the practical experience and the Prartham & Anugraha of God

are the among the other factors.

Even if a same case given to many astrologers , every one will give

different answers! Some Astrologers do not have the courage to predict at all!

Like many doctors diagnose differently with the same degree they hold. Why?

There also Planets play role in diagnosis and the participation.

HOPE I ALWAYS DO MY BEST EFFORT IN GIVING IN MY DETAILED ANALYSIS WHICH MAY BE

HELPFUL FOR OTHERS! and also I want to make the forum active and informative to

the members in need!

I never say that my predictions are correct 8 out of 10 or whatever it may be !

I DO MISJUDGE also! Sometime I could not find the reason why I failed. Then I

felt it needs further study! Nothing is as per the said rules directly. Errors

only make one alert and go further in depth. But we dont know the actual depth

level!

Then only the practical experince will fetch him a lot!

Otherwise,

One can say I have10 years experince. But actually he would have 1 year

experince which is 10 years repreated!

Whats the use ?

ALSO how you can expect me to try for 10 cases to prove min.8 out of 10 is

correct! Becasue the questions have to be raised to me with the real interest

and I must anlayse. with the urge!

It is not required for me, I hope! Becasue I know my strength and the weakness

in the real practical predictions I do for others.

Your such mails may demotivate others like me in writing such predictions/cases

spending valuable time! Otherwise, we have to continue our long chatting or

discussions on the theory!

Regards

Adith

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 5:15 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

The predictions must come to the Group before

the match is played.

I appreciate that you were able to give the right

prediction to your friend.

If Your illustration is given to educate juniors

and seniors on how right predictions are made, then -

You must also give the rules point wise, how one

can get his prediction right 8 out of 10 cases. And if these rules fail, then

why they fail ? And if they are rules then they are not supposed to fail

everytime. And if they just give us correct result on 5 times out of 10, then

they are not rules at all. Or else if we consider them as rules, and we fail to

come out correctly, then there must surely be other factors which go to make

this prediction right, which are missing. What are they ? Apart from personal

interest in the Query, the urge, what else ? These are the factors which must

be present. What about the other factors

which must not be present ? I believe

these are to be contemplated upon rather than what we already know and accept. Wont

you consider the " Lobha " of earning quick money thru such betting,

which must not be present ? What about the other factors ?

If your given rules are not able to produce the

right predictions in 8 out of 10 cases, then it can be just said to be a stray

case of right prediction or a " tukka " .

Hope this mail is taken in the right perspective,

and I await to see you successfully come out 8 out of 10 times, in predicting

right , BUT before the match is played, your predictions must be sent to

the Group.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Note - I will consider myself to be

good in predicting marriage of natives, only if I am able to give the dates

correctly 7-8 out of 10 times consecutively. Same applies for the other facets

of the Life, and also for sports.

" gkadithkasinath " <gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Dear friends,

>

> I was not watching now a days the IPL matches as I was tied up.

>

> Today one of my friends asked me the question to me if Chennai wins over

> I erected the chart immediately once he gave the number.

>

> Will Chennai win?

> He gave the number: 98

> Judgment date: 14/5/2009

> Judgment time: 3.10.39 pm (just before the match scheduled)

> Place: Salem 11n39 78e12

>

> Moon is placed in 5 => Question is about the sports.

> Moon in Sun star and Moon Sub and Mercury subsub

> Sun (l/o 1) in 9. It is in its own star and Rahu sub. Rahu in 5.

> Moon (l/o 12) in 5.

> Mercury (l/o 2,11) in 9. But it is Retro.

>

> All these (DBAS) not favoring Chennai.

>

> Who is stronger?

> Asc. Lord Sun is in 9 . It is in Own star .but in Rahu sub who is in 5.

Asc. Lord is not strong.

> lord of 7 is saturn is Retro but occupied Asc. and rules and afflicts

Asc.,. Further it aspects Jupiter (lord of 5 and 8) in 6. This favors opponent

and gives obstacles to Chennai. Sat is in Venus star in 8. and in the sub of

Jupiter in 6 but who in the star of Mars in 8.

> So,Opponent lord is stronger.

>

> 5th and 11CSL: Jupiter: in 6. Good for Chennai. No planet in its star.

Good. It is aspecting 11.Good. But it is being aspected by Saturn ® (lord of

6 and 7) which obstacles Jupiter.

> Also Jupiter feebly signfies 5,8 as the lordship.

>

> Further Jupiter is in the star of Mars in 8 which favors Bangalore.

> Jupiter is in the sub of Mercury (l/o 2,11) in 9.

> Mars is not CSL for any cusps. So it strongly signfies 8.

> Mercury is the CstL of 8,12 Cusps.

>

> 6th CSL :Ketu in 11. Good for Chennai.But it also signfies 12,5 through

Moon as the sign lord.

> Ketu is in the star of Sat ® in 1. Not good!

> Sat is in the Venus star in 7.

> Ketu is in the Venus sub in 7. Venus is in the star of Sat ® in 1.

>

> Venus is the CSL of 8 and 12 cusps also.

>

> 12 CSL: Venus; It is (l/o 10 and 3) in 7. It is in the star of retro Sat

in 1. and in the sub of Jupiter in 6. This favors Chennai. also Jupiter is the

CSL of 1,3,5,7,9,11. Mixed.

> But Jupiter is in the star of Mars in 8 and Jupiter is aspected by Sat ®

l/o 6 and also 7.

>

> All these favor Bangalore.

>

> Ruling planets;

> Asc- Mer-Moon-Mars

> Moon-Jup-Sun-Moon

> Day-Jup

>

> In the Time chart while judgment, the signification of RPs:

>

> Mer l/o 1,10 in 8. Mer in Sun star in 8

> Moon l/o 11 in 4. Moon in Sub star in 8

> Mars l/o 3,8 in 7. Mars in Mer star in 8

> Jupiter l/o 4,7 in 5. Jupiter in Mars star in 7

> Sun l/o 12 in 8. Sun in its own star in 8.

>

> Interestingly , all the 11,6,2,5,8,12 CSL are favoring without any doubt

the Opponent clearly.

> Also no planet signfies 2,6,11.!!! strongly. No planet occupied 2,6,11.

>

> Hence the time chart also cent percent favors the Opponent.

>

> Hence DBAS, strong 7th Lord, 5,8,7,12 significations favor Bangalore.

> So I told him " Chennai will lose the Match "

>

> Result : Chennai Lost the match!

>

> May Guruji Bless us all!

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Adith

>