IndiaDivine.org

calamity averted

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sirs,

My son in

law and his son were traveling by car on their way to FORTLAUDERDALE near Miami

for participating in school concert by my grandson.

At or around 6.15 to 6.30 p.m. localtime (usa) on 14th

May 2009 the car met with

an accident (collision with Big Van) It seems the right door

was ripped of, Fortunately

my Grandson was sitting at the back seat was saved and

soninlaw also saved. Actually

my daughter was to go in that car but some how she could not

make. After referring to somebooks I tried the horoscope of SIL. But could get

more confused. I am a learner.

I want to know how to go about in such matters. Could somebody help me and guide me.

Son in law DOB 15/8/1970

TOB 9.10 p.m. Lattitude 10N52

Longitude 79E37 (place

Nannilam in Tamilandu)

Grand son DOB 5/11/1999, TOB

10.56 PLACE OF BIRTH

BANGALORE If any body wants daughters details will supply

later on

Regards

Swamynathan

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

SwamynathanJi,

The period operating is ME/JU/RA/SA. JU imples star ME ( 8,9,12,3,6,5 ) sublord VE implies(6,2,7). RA implies houses( 4,8,9,12, and through SA 7,10,11 ). SA again in star and sub of RA. RA and JU are strong significators. All houses 3,4,6,8,12,Markesh,Badhkesh are involved. MA(1,8,9) comes into play from being starlord of sublord VE.Transit-wise JU ( a benefic planet for Aries ASC) aspect 3rd( house of death) and 6th lord ME in 5th . I believe this is the reason he survived- Badhkesh and Markesh houses are protected due to transiting planets JU. SA and MA transits are obstructed due to Vedha places of SA(12th- Mars transiting) and MA(5th- SA transiting) for each other.Native should fast on Tuedays because the lord of 1,8th MA contributes 0-points( BAV ) in 8th house of longevity.

I have not included RP.

Regards

Bhuwan

swamynathan iyer <swamynathaniyer Sent: Saturday, 16 May, 2009 8:17:47 PM calamity averted

Dear Sirs,

My son in law and his son were traveling by car on their way to FORTLAUDERDALE near Miami for participating in school concert by my grandson.

At or around 6.15 to 6.30 p.m. localtime (usa) on 14th May 2009 the car met with

an accident (collision with Big Van) It seems the right door was ripped of, Fortunately

my Grandson was sitting at the back seat was saved and soninlaw also saved. Actually

my daughter was to go in that car but some how she could not make. After referring to somebooks I tried the horoscope of SIL. But could get more confused. I am a learner.

I want to know how to go about in such matters. Could somebody help me and guide me.

Son in law DOB 15/8/1970 TOB 9.10 p.m. Lattitude 10N52 Longitude 79E37 (place

Nannilam in Tamilandu) Grand son DOB 5/11/1999, TOB 10.56 PLACE OF BIRTH

BANGALORE If any body wants daughters details will supply later on

Regards

Swamynathan

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Swaminathan Iyer,

Allow me to refer you to the excellent book ASTROSECRETS AND K.P., by Mr.K.Subramaniam ,Pp254-260 ,an illuminating article by the late Shri Kudanthai Nathan has discussed in detail...Houses IV-VIII -XII and their role in accidents...as well as combinations which will never ever lead to accidents in one's entire life-time...etc.,

Surely,you will appreciate that it is too long a subject to reproduce here...!

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

swamynathan iyer <swamynathaniyer Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 8:17:47 PM calamity averted

Dear Sirs,

My son in law and his son were traveling by car on their way to FORTLAUDERDALE near Miami for participating in school concert by my grandson.

At or around 6.15 to 6.30 p.m. localtime (usa) on 14th May 2009 the car met with

an accident (collision with Big Van) It seems the right door was ripped of, Fortunately

my Grandson was sitting at the back seat was saved and soninlaw also saved. Actually

my daughter was to go in that car but some how she could not make. After referring to somebooks I tried the horoscope of SIL. But could get more confused. I am a learner.

Son in law DOB 15/8/1970 TOB 9.10 p.m. Lattitude 10N52 Longitude 79E37 (place

Nannilam in Tamilandu) Grand son DOB 5/11/1999, TOB 10.56 PLACE OF BIRTH

BANGALORE If any body wants daughters details will supply later on

Regards

Swamynathan