IndiaDivine.org

2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sahhasra Saagara "Brahmaanda" Says: 6 October 2008 at 12:38 pm

16 May 2009 will be the day of Dr.Mam Mohan Singh, on this date he will take oath as Prime Minister of India for the second term i feel astrologically.With 272/273 seats Mr.ManMohan Singh will be the Prime Minister as April/May month Jupiter’s benefic dots benefit him with fortunate magic number 272 seats. Oppositions NDA and third front will occupy the opposition with 272 seats due to lack od Unitu with them.Sahhasra Saagara

http://churumuri.wordpress.com/2008/04/01/who-could-this-future-prime-minister-be/

Sahhasra Saagara said,

in October 12th, 2008 at 2:25 pm

Obama will become president of US as per libra month ’s jupiter benefic dots for the 5th house , hence he will get 57.1% vote in his favor.Mr.Manmohan singh will take oath as PM of India on 16th May May 2009 for the second term with 272 seats majority seats.As per Horary chart and as per Aries - Taurus Month chart Jupiter benefic dots for the 11th house.Sahhasra Saagara

http://www.bloggernews.net/115404

Once again astrology and benefic dots of Jupiter proved accuracy of astrologe

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

1 of 1 File(s)

sahhasra

Guest guest

Om Parameshti Gurave Namah

Namaste Saagara Ji,

Congratulations on your accurate prediction(s).

May I request you to please share with me/us about the method " Jupiter’s

benefic dots " you have mentioned in your message by giving a detailed procedure,

analysis and how did you arrived at the conclusion. So that we can follow,

understand and learn the procedure to calculate and finally can arrive at the

predictions.

Alternatively, if your time do not permit to write a detailed explanation, then,

can you please refer me/us to a Book/Source where one can study/read about

" Jupiter’s benefic dots " and understand this method in detail.

Thanks for sharing the above in advance.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

>

> Sahhasra Saagara " Brahmaanda " Says:

> 6 October 2008 at 12:38 pm

> 16 May 2009 will be the day of Dr.Mam Mohan Singh, on this date he will take

oath as Prime Minister of India for the second term i feel astrologically.

> With 272/273 seats Mr.ManMohan Singh will be the Prime Minister as April/May

month Jupiter’s benefic dots benefit him with fortunate magic number 272

seats. Oppositions NDA and third front will occupy the opposition with 272 seats

due to lack od Unitu with them.

> Sahhasra Saagara

>  

>

http://churumuri.wordpress.com/2008/04/01/who-could-this-future-prime-minister-b\

e/

>  

> Sahhasra Saagara said,

> in October 12th, 2008 at 2:25 pm

>

> Obama will become president of US as per libra month ’s jupiter benefic dots

for the 5th house , hence he will get 57.1% vote in his favor.

> Mr.Manmohan singh will take oath as PM of India on 16th May May 2009 for the

second term with 272 seats majority seats.As per Horary chart and as per Aries -

Taurus Month chart Jupiter benefic dots for the 11th house.

> Sahhasra Saagara

>  

> http://www.bloggernews.net/115404

>  

> Once again astrology and benefic dots of Jupiter proved accuracy of astrologe

>

>

> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to

http://in.movies./

>

Guest guest

Dear Punit

Jupiter's the ruling power indicator and the 11th house will be the Central government or the house of President and 5thh cusp will be the house of opposition.

For marks cards i have considered the moon transit ofn the time and date of examination.

i got succceeded in 19 poll predictions and failed in 5 poll predictions due to wrong charrts and due to lack in my calculations.

nearly 4 marks card i had given with very exact marks of each subject, but i am not having th eworked sheets with me.

Thanmks and regards

Sahhasra Saagara.--- On Wed, 20/5/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls Date: Wednesday, 20 May, 2009, 5:36 PM

Dear Sagar ji,

You have used an interesting technique of combination of Sankranti chart with Ashatakvarga to come up with the vote/ seat percentage. I have one query on your analysis. In both the cases (Obama and Manmohan), you have checked benefic points of Jupiter. So should we look for benefic points of Jupiter in all the cases or Jupiter is chosen based on some criteria in the chart?

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 2:52 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Sagar S included below]

16 May 2009 will be the day of Dr.Mam Mohan Singh, on this date he will take oath as Prime Minister of India for the second term i feel astrologically.With 272/273 seats Mr.ManMohan Singh will be the Prime Minister as April/May month Jupiter’s benefic dots benefit him with fortunate magic number 272 seats. Oppositions NDA and third front will occupy the opposition with 272 seats due to lack od Unitu with them.Sahhasra Saagara

http://churumuri. wordpress. com/2008/ 04/01/who- could-this- future-prime- minister- be/

Sahhasra Saagara said,

Obama will become president of US as per libra month ’s jupiter benefic dots for the 5th house , hence he will get 57.1% vote in his favor.Mr.Manmohan singh will take oath as PM of India on 16th May May 2009 for the second term with 272 seats majority seats.As per Horary chart and as per Aries - Taurus Month chart Jupiter benefic dots for the 11th house.Sahhasra Saagara

http://www.bloggern ews.net/115404

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

My birth details:

Sahhasra Saagara 'Brahmaanda"

D/B : 7th May 1955

at Periyapatna 12N20/76E13

at 2-45 am IST.

My 10th cusp sub lord is Jupiter lord of 2nd and 11th in the 5th cusp in its own star and in the sub of Mars lord of 3rd and 10th in the 3rd in his own star.

5th and 10th lords Mars and Mercury together in the 4th house but in the 3rd cusp and Jupiter in Simhananamsa.

From 5th January 2012 Venus dasha will start to my natal chart.What i can expect in my venus dasha - Death or highest status as Prime Minister of India or i will star my own industry related to Elector auromobile or will i face any major dieseas.

Thanks and regards

--- On Wed, 20/5/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls Date: Wednesday, 20 May, 2009, 5:36 PM

Dear Sagar ji,

You have used an interesting technique of combination of Sankranti chart with Ashatakvarga to come up with the vote/ seat percentage. I have one query on your analysis. In both the cases (Obama and Manmohan), you have checked benefic points of Jupiter. So should we look for benefic points of Jupiter in all the cases or Jupiter is chosen based on some criteria in the chart?

http://churumuri. wordpress. com/2008/ 04/01/who- could-this- future-prime- minister- be/

Sahhasra Saagara said,

Guest guest

Horary chart please analyse the horary chart

Thanks regards

Sahhasra Saagara"Brahmaanda"--- On Wed, 20/5/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Sagar ji,

Sahhasra Saagara said,

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

1 of 1 File(s)

When I will become Prime Minister of India 1.doc

Guest guest

Dear R.Rao

Thank you very much

This is my own researched work in 1984 and predicted 1984 loksabha polls and predicted 87.5% favor to the congress and the congress won 413 seats.

Nearly 19 poll predictions proved very accurate and 6 predictions failed due to wrong calculation and due to my lack in calculations.

i had predicted 4 marks card with very accurate marks of each subject.

Jupiter is ruling power planet hence the sun ingress to a sign will give the clue of Jupiters benefic dots for the 11th and 5th houses for ruling and opposition parties and the 10th and 4th house will give for the state government and the opposition state governments.

the moon's transit on the date and time of examination will give the exact number of marks for that perticular subject.

i am un able to give the detail work for th marks card as i am not having worked papers with me now.

Thanks and regards

Sahhasra Saagara"Brahmaanda"--- On Wed, 20/5/09, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote:

Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls Date: Wednesday, 20 May, 2009, 5:14 PM

Om Parameshti Gurave NamahNamaste Saagara Ji,Congratulations on your accurate prediction(s) . May I request you to please share with me/us about the method "Jupiter’s benefic dots" you have mentioned in your message by giving a detailed procedure, analysis and how did you arrived at the conclusion. So that we can follow, understand and learn the procedure to calculate and finally can arrive at the predictions.Alternatively, if your time do not permit to write a detailed explanation, then, can you please refer me/us to a Book/Source where one can study/read about "Jupiter’s benefic dots" and understand this method in detail.Thanks for sharing the above in advance.RegardsRaghunatha Rao@gro ups.com,

Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:>> Sahhasra Saagara "Brahmaanda" Says: > 6 October 2008 at 12:38 pm > 16 May 2009 will be the day of Dr.Mam Mohan Singh, on this date he will take oath as Prime Minister of India for the second term i feel astrologically.> With 272/273 seats Mr.ManMohan Singh will be the Prime Minister as April/May month Jupiter’s benefic dots benefit him with fortunate magic number 272 seats. Oppositions NDA and third front will occupy the opposition with 272 seats due to lack od Unitu with them.> Sahhasra Saagara>  > http://churumuri. wordpress. com/2008/ 04/01/who- could-this- future-prime- minister- be/>  > Sahhasra Saagara said,> in October 12th, 2008 at 2:25 pm > > Obama will become president of

US as per libra month ’s jupiter benefic dots for the 5th house , hence he will get 57.1% vote in his favor.> Mr.Manmohan singh will take oath as PM of India on 16th May May 2009 for the second term with 272 seats majority seats.As per Horary chart and as per Aries - Taurus Month chart Jupiter benefic dots for the 11th house.> Sahhasra Saagara>  > http://www.bloggern ews.net/115404>  > Once again astrology and benefic dots of Jupiter proved accuracy of astrologe> > > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies. />

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

1 of 1 File(s)

sahhasra saagara on manmohan second term.doc

Guest guest

Dear Sagarji,How long will this govt last? Any predictions on this.Regards.Bhargav.--- On Wed, 20/5/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:Sagar S <ssagar86Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls Date: Wednesday, 20 May, 2009, 5:45 PM

Dear Punit

Jupiter's  the ruling power indicator and the 11th house will be the Central government or the house of President and 5thh cusp will be the house of opposition.

For marks cards i have considered the moon transit ofn the time and date of examination.

i got succceeded in 19 poll predictions and failed in 5 poll predictions due to wrong charrts and due to lack in my calculations.

nearly 4 marks card i had given with very exact marks of each subject, but i am not having th eworked sheets with me.

Thanmks and regards

Sahhasra Saagara.--- On Wed, 20/5/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls@gro ups.comWednesday, 20 May, 2009, 5:36 PM

Dear Sagar ji,

Sahhasra Saagara said,

Guest guest

Dear ram

Not yet studied in detail , but there will be some heart ailment for Manmohan singh around April 20009

Sahhasra Sagara--- On Wed, 20/5/09, Bhargava Ram <gd26ram wrote:

Bhargava Ram <gd26ramRe: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls Date: Wednesday, 20 May, 2009, 7:42 PM

Dear Sagarji,

How long will this govt last? Any predictions on this.

Regards.

Bhargav.--- On Wed, 20/5/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls@gro ups.comWednesday, 20 May, 2009, 5:45 PM

Dear Punit

Jupiter's the ruling power indicator and the 11th house will be the Central government or the house of President and 5thh cusp will be the house of opposition.

Thanmks and regards

Sahhasra Saagara.--- On Wed, 20/5/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls@gro ups.comWednesday, 20 May, 2009, 5:36 PM

Dear Sagar ji,

Sahhasra Saagara said,

Guest guest

Namaste Saagara Ji,

Excellent reply and if I am not asking too much, can you please take one recent

example (including the chart details and Jupiter benefic dots) and write the

detailed analysis step by step on how to arrive at the 272 seats. This example

would immensely help Jyotish students like to grasp your method and can be

practiced in the future.

Thank you for the help in advance.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

>

> Dear R.Rao

> Thank you very much

>  

> This is my own researched work in 1984 and predicted 1984 loksabha polls and

predicted 87.5% favor to the congress and the congress won 413 seats.

> Nearly 19 poll predictions proved very accurate and 6 predictions failed due

to wrong calculation and due to my lack in calculations.

> i had predicted 4 marks card with very accurate marks of each subject.

> Jupiter is ruling power planet hence the sun ingress to a sign will give the

clue of Jupiters benefic dots for the 11th and 5th houses for ruling and

opposition parties and the 10th and 4th house will give for the state government

and the opposition state governments.

> the moon's transit on the date and time of examination will give the exact

number of marks for that perticular subject.

> i am un able to give the detail work for th marks card as i am not having

worked papers with me now.

>

> Thanks and regards

> Sahhasra Saagara " Brahmaanda "

> --- On Wed, 20/5/09, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote:

>

>

> Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008

> Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls

>

> Wednesday, 20 May, 2009, 5:14 PM

>

>

>

> Namaste Saagara Ji,

>

> Congratulations on your accurate prediction(s) .

>

> May I request you to please share with me/us about the method

" Jupiter’s benefic dots " you have mentioned in your message by giving a

detailed procedure, analysis and how did you arrived at the conclusion. So that

we can follow, understand and learn the procedure to calculate and finally can

arrive at the predictions.

>

> Alternatively, if your time do not permit to write a detailed explanation,

then, can you please refer me/us to a Book/Source where one can study/read about

>

> Thanks for sharing the above in advance.

>

> Regards

> Raghunatha Rao

>

> @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:

> >

> > Sahhasra Saagara " Brahmaanda " Says:

> > 6 October 2008 at 12:38 pm

> > 16 May 2009 will be the day of Dr.Mam Mohan Singh, on this date he will take

oath as Prime Minister of India for the second term i feel astrologically.

> > With 272/273 seats Mr.ManMohan Singh will be the Prime Minister as April/May

month Jupiter’s benefic dots benefit him with fortunate magic number 272

seats. Oppositions NDA and third front will occupy the opposition with 272 seats

due to lack od Unitu with them.

> > Sahhasra Saagara

> >  

> > http://churumuri. wordpress. com/2008/ 04/01/who- could-this- future-prime-

minister- be/

> >  

> > Sahhasra Saagara said,

> > in October 12th, 2008 at 2:25 pm

> >

> > Obama will become president of US as per libra month ’s jupiter

benefic dots for the 5th house , hence he will get 57.1% vote in his favor.

> > Mr.Manmohan singh will take oath as PM of India on 16th May May 2009 for the

second term with 272 seats majority seats.As per Horary chart and as per Aries -

Taurus Month chart Jupiter benefic dots for the 11th house.

> > Sahhasra Saagara

> >  

> > http://www.bloggern ews.net/115404

> >  

> > Once again astrology and benefic dots of Jupiter proved accuracy of

astrologe

> >

> >

> > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to

http://in.movies. /

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite

group at http://in.promos./groups/

>

Guest guest

Dear Rao

Jupiters benefic dots for each sign is maximum and 1 will be the minimum.

Taurus month had 4 dots for 11th house and 4 dots for 5th house that is 11th signifies Lok Sabha and the 5th indicates opposition. total is 8 .8 benefic dots means 100% and 4 benefic dots means 50% that means out of 543 seats 50 will be 272 seats.

if 111th had 5 dots and the 5th had 4 bindus denotees total 9 dots. hence 5 means 55.55% and 44.44%

if 6 dots for 11th and 8 dots for 5 th means 13 benefic dots totally, hence 8 should be divided by 13 = 61.53% means 334 Seats for 543 total.

For Vidhana sabha polls 10th will be the ruling party and the 4th will be the opposition party.

Sun Ingress to a sign will be considered for the monthly chart.

i hope i have explained.

Thanks and regards

Sahhasra Saagara"Brahmanda"--- On Thu, 21/5/09, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote:

Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls Date: Thursday, 21 May, 2009, 12:16 AM

Om Parameshti Gurave NamahNamaste Saagara Ji,Excellent reply and if I am not asking too much, can you please take one recent example (including the chart details and Jupiter benefic dots) and write the detailed analysis step by step on how to arrive at the 272 seats. This example would immensely help Jyotish students like to grasp your method and can be practiced in the future.Thank you for the help in advance.RegardsRaghunatha Rao@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:>> Dear R.Rao> Thank you very much> Â > This is my own researched work in 1984 and predicted 1984 loksabha polls and predicted 87.5% favor to the congress and the congress won 413 seats.> Nearly 19 poll

predictions proved very accurate and 6 predictions failed due to wrong calculation and due to my lack in calculations.> i had predicted 4 marks card with very accurate marks of each subject.> Jupiter is ruling power planet hence the sun ingress to a sign will give the clue of Jupiters benefic dots for the 11th and 5th houses for ruling and opposition parties and the 10th and 4th house will give for the state government and the opposition state governments.> the moon's transit on the date and time of examination will give the exact number of marks for that perticular subject.> i am un able to give the detail work for th marks card as i am not having worked papers with me now.> > Thanks and regards> Sahhasra Saagara"Brahmaanda"> --- On Wed, 20/5/09, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@.. .> wrote:> > > Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@.. .>> Subject:

Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, 20 May, 2009, 5:14 PM> > > > > > > > > Om Parameshti Gurave Namah> > Namaste Saagara Ji,> > Congratulations on your accurate prediction(s) . > > May I request you to please share with me/us about the method "Jupiter’s benefic dots" you have mentioned in your message by giving a detailed procedure, analysis and how did you arrived at the conclusion. So that we can follow, understand and learn the procedure to calculate and finally can arrive at the predictions.> > Alternatively, if your time do not permit to write a detailed explanation, then, can you

please refer me/us to a Book/Source where one can study/read about "Jupiter’s benefic dots" and understand this method in detail.> > Thanks for sharing the above in advance.> > Regards> Raghunatha Rao> > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> >> > Sahhasra Saagara "Brahmaanda" Says: > > 6 October 2008 at 12:38 pm > > 16 May 2009 will be the day of Dr.Mam Mohan Singh, on this date he will take oath as Prime Minister of India for the second term i feel astrologically.> > With 272/273 seats Mr.ManMohan Singh will be the Prime Minister as April/May month Jupiter’s benefic dots benefit him with fortunate magic number 272 seats. Oppositions NDA and third front will occupy the opposition with 272 seats due to lack od Unitu with them.> > Sahhasra Saagara> >  >

> http://churumuri. wordpress. com/2008/ 04/01/who- could-this- future-prime- minister- be/> >  > > Sahhasra Saagara said,> > in October 12th, 2008 at 2:25 pm > > > > Obama will become president of US as per libra month ’s jupiter benefic dots for the 5th house , hence he will get 57.1% vote in his favor.> > Mr.Manmohan singh will take oath as PM of India on 16th May May 2009 for the second term with 272 seats majority seats.As per Horary chart and as per Aries - Taurus Month chart Jupiter benefic dots for the 11th house.> > Sahhasra Saagara> >  > > http://www.bloggern ews.net/115404> >  > > Once again astrology and benefic dots of Jupiter proved accuracy of

astrologe> > > > > > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies. /> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite group at http://in.promos. / groups/>

Guest guest

Dear Ram

I have not yet worked in detail but in mid April 2010 there will be major heart ailment for Manmohan and Ketu dasha Saturn bhukti will run to the Horary chart as Saturn is lord of lagna and 12th in the 6th in the sub of Mars

lord of 3rd and 10th in the 3rd in the star of the Sun lord of the 8th in the 12th all signifies some major heart ailment for Manmohan singh.

At the same period Rahul will run with Moon dasha and Ketu bhukti which will bestow sudden elevation due to vacantof the post, hence he had bright chances to become PM in an unexpected manner aroung April/May 2010.

Thanks and Regards

Sahhasra Saagara"Brahmaanda"--- On Wed, 20/5/09, Bhargava Ram <gd26ram wrote:

Bhargava Ram <gd26ramRe: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls Date: Wednesday, 20 May, 2009, 7:42 PM

Dear Sagarji,

How long will this govt last? Any predictions on this.

Regards.

Bhargav.--- On Wed, 20/5/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls@gro ups.comWednesday, 20 May, 2009, 5:45 PM

Dear Punit

Thanmks and regards

Dear Sagar ji,

Sahhasra Saagara said,

Guest guest

Namaste Saagara Ji,

That was an excellent explanation with an example and thank you for that.

I know you have mentioned that we we apply this principle for Horaray / Prasna.

If you have time and are willing to share one of your Prashna's with us with

analysis (other than this election horary), that would be great. Provide us the

Prashna Chart, the question and the analysis and conclusion, so that will help

Jyotish students like me. Again, if your time do not permit, please do not mind

as you have already spent some time answering to my queries.

Again, thanks for your help in advance.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

>

> Dear Rao

> Jupiters benefic dots for each sign is maximum and 1 will be the minimum.

> Taurus month had 4 dots for 11th house and 4 dots for 5th house that is 11th

signifies Lok Sabha and the 5th indicates opposition. total is 8 .8 benefic dots

means 100% and 4 benefic dots means 50% that means out of 543 seats 50 will be

272 seats.

> if 111th had 5 dots and the 5th had 4 bindus denotees total 9 dots. hence 5

means 55.55% and 44.44%

>

> if 6 dots for 11th and 8 dots for 5 th means 13 benefic dots totally, hence 8

should be divided by 13 = 61.53% means 334 Seats for 543 total.

>  

> For Vidhana sabha polls 10th will be the ruling party and the 4th will be the

opposition party.

> Sun Ingress to a sign will be considered for the monthly chart.

> i hope i have explained.

> Thanks and regards

> Sahhasra Saagara " Brahmanda "

> --- On Thu, 21/5/09, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote:

>

>

> Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008

> Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls

>

> Thursday, 21 May, 2009, 12:16 AM

>

>

>

> Namaste Saagara Ji,

>

> Excellent reply and if I am not asking too much, can you please take one

recent example (including the chart details and Jupiter benefic dots) and write

the detailed analysis step by step on how to arrive at the 272 seats. This

example would immensely help Jyotish students like to grasp your method and can

be practiced in the future.

>

> Thank you for the help in advance.

>

> Regards

> Raghunatha Rao

>

> @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:

> >

> > Dear R.Rao

> > Thank you very much

> >  

> > This is my own researched work in 1984 and predicted 1984 loksabha polls and

predicted 87.5% favor to the congress and the congress won 413 seats.

> > Nearly 19 poll predictions proved very accurate and 6 predictions failed due

to wrong calculation and due to my lack in calculations.

> > i had predicted 4 marks card with very accurate marks of each subject.

> > Jupiter is ruling power planet hence the sun ingress to a sign will give the

clue of Jupiters benefic dots for the 11th and 5th houses for ruling and

opposition parties and the 10th and 4th house will give for the state government

and the opposition state governments.

> > the moon's transit on the date and time of examination will give the exact

number of marks for that perticular subject.

> > i am un able to give the detail work for th marks card as i am not having

worked papers with me now.

> >

> > Thanks and regards

> > Sahhasra Saagara " Brahmaanda "

> > --- On Wed, 20/5/09, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@ .> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@ .>

> > Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls

> > @gro ups.com

> > Wednesday, 20 May, 2009, 5:14 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Om Parameshti Gurave Namah

> >

> > Namaste Saagara Ji,

> >

> > Congratulations on your accurate prediction(s) .

> >

> > May I request you to please share with me/us about the method

" Jupiter’s benefic dots " you have mentioned in your message by

giving a detailed procedure, analysis and how did you arrived at the conclusion.

So that we can follow, understand and learn the procedure to calculate and

finally can arrive at the predictions.

> >

> > Alternatively, if your time do not permit to write a detailed explanation,

then, can you please refer me/us to a Book/Source where one can study/read about

> >

> > Thanks for sharing the above in advance.

> >

> > Regards

> > Raghunatha Rao

> >

> > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:

> > >

> > > Sahhasra Saagara " Brahmaanda " Says:

> > > 6 October 2008 at 12:38 pm

> > > 16 May 2009 will be the day of Dr.Mam Mohan Singh, on this date he will

take oath as Prime Minister of India for the second term i feel astrologically.

> > > With 272/273 seats Mr.ManMohan Singh will be the Prime Minister as

April/May month Jupiter’s benefic dots benefit him with

fortunate magic number 272 seats. Oppositions NDA and third front will occupy

the opposition with 272 seats due to lack od Unitu with them.

> > > Sahhasra Saagara

> > >  

> > > http://churumuri. wordpress. com/2008/ 04/01/who- could-this-

future-prime- minister- be/

> > >  

> > > Sahhasra Saagara said,

> > > in October 12th, 2008 at 2:25 pm

> > >

> > > Obama will become president of US as per libra month ’s

jupiter benefic dots for the 5th house , hence he will get 57.1% vote in his

favor.

> > > Mr.Manmohan singh will take oath as PM of India on 16th May May 2009 for

the second term with 272 seats majority seats.As per Horary chart and as per

Aries - Taurus Month chart Jupiter benefic dots for the 11th house.

> > > Sahhasra Saagara

> > >  

> > > http://www.bloggern ews.net/115404

> > >  

> > > Once again astrology and benefic dots of Jupiter proved accuracy of

astrologe

> > >

> > >

> > > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to

http://in.movies. /

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite group at

http://in.promos. / groups/

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India

Travel http://in.travel./

>

Guest guest

I will try my level best by sharing my experience with horary charts.

I use to say anything as well as everything can be predicted in advance with the help of Horary as well as Monthly/yearly charts.

Patience and research is needed. Success will be sure.

K.Baskaran's books tried research technics. SP Khullar too doing and Andrew Duttta/Sri Indrajit too had done research work on BTR and Horary.

Andrew dutta/Sri Indrajit too predicted victory for UPA in Express Star teller May 2009 issue.

SS Brahmaanda--- On Thu, 21/5/09, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote:

Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls Date: Thursday, 21 May, 2009, 5:31 PM

Om Parameshti Gurave NamahNamaste Saagara Ji,That was an excellent explanation with an example and thank you for that.I know you have mentioned that we we apply this principle for Horaray / Prasna. If you have time and are willing to share one of your Prashna's with us with analysis (other than this election horary), that would be great. Provide us the Prashna Chart, the question and the analysis and conclusion, so that will help Jyotish students like me. Again, if your time do not permit, please do not mind as you have already spent some time answering to my queries.Again, thanks for your help in advance.RegardsRaghunatha Rao@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Rao>

Jupiters benefic dots for each sign is maximum and 1 will be the minimum.> Taurus month had 4 dots for 11th house and 4 dots for 5th house that is 11th signifies Lok Sabha and the 5th indicates opposition. total is 8 .8 benefic dots means 100% and 4 benefic dots means 50% that means out of 543 seats 50 will be 272 seats.> if 111th had 5 dots and the 5th had 4 bindus denotees total 9 dots. hence 5 means 55.55% and 44.44% > > if 6 dots for 11th and 8 dots for 5 th means 13 benefic dots totally, hence 8 should be divided by 13 = 61.53% means 334 Seats for 543 total.> Â > For Vidhana sabha polls 10th will be the ruling party and the 4th will be the opposition party.> Sun Ingress to a sign will be considered for the monthly chart.> i hope i have explained.> Thanks and regards> Sahhasra Saagara"Brahmanda"> --- On Thu, 21/5/09, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@.. .>

wrote:> > > Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@.. .>> Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls> @gro ups.com> Thursday, 21 May, 2009, 12:16 AM> > > > > > > > > Om Parameshti Gurave Namah> > Namaste Saagara Ji,> > Excellent reply and if I am not asking too much, can you please take one recent example (including the chart details and Jupiter benefic dots) and write the detailed analysis step by step on how to arrive at the 272 seats. This example would immensely help Jyotish students like to grasp your method and can be practiced in the future.> > Thank you for the help in advance.> >

Regards> Raghunatha Rao> > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> >> > Dear R.Rao> > Thank you very much> >  > > This is my own researched work in 1984 and predicted 1984 loksabha polls and predicted 87.5% favor to the congress and the congress won 413 seats.> > Nearly 19 poll predictions proved very accurate and 6 predictions failed due to wrong calculation and due to my lack in calculations.> > i had predicted 4 marks card with very accurate marks of each subject.> > Jupiter is ruling power planet hence the sun ingress to a sign will give the clue of Jupiters benefic dots for the 11th and 5th houses for ruling and opposition parties and the 10th and 4th house will give for the state government and the opposition state governments.> > the moon's transit on the date and time of examination will give

the exact number of marks for that perticular subject.> > i am un able to give the detail work for th marks card as i am not having worked papers with me now.> > > > Thanks and regards> > Sahhasra Saagara"Brahmaanda"> > --- On Wed, 20/5/09, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@ .> wrote:> > > > > > Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008@ .>> > Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls> > @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, 20 May, 2009, 5:14 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Om Parameshti Gurave Namah> > > > Namaste Saagara Ji,> > > > Congratulations on your accurate prediction(s) . > > > > May I request you to please share with me/us about the method

"Jupiter’s benefic dots" you have mentioned in your message by giving a detailed procedure, analysis and how did you arrived at the conclusion. So that we can follow, understand and learn the procedure to calculate and finally can arrive at the predictions.> > > > Alternatively, if your time do not permit to write a detailed explanation, then, can you please refer me/us to a Book/Source where one can study/read about "Jupiter’s benefic dots" and understand this method in detail.> > > > Thanks for sharing the above in advance.> > > > Regards> > Raghunatha Rao> > > > @gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@ .> wrote:> > >> > > Sahhasra Saagara "Brahmaanda" Says: > > > 6 October 2008 at 12:38 pm > > > 16 May 2009 will be the

day of Dr.Mam Mohan Singh, on this date he will take oath as Prime Minister of India for the second term i feel astrologically.> > > With 272/273 seats Mr.ManMohan Singh will be the Prime Minister as April/May month Jupiter’s benefic dots benefit him with fortunate magic number 272 seats. Oppositions NDA and third front will occupy the opposition with 272 seats due to lack od Unitu with them.> > > Sahhasra Saagara> > >  > > > http://churumuri. wordpress. com/2008/ 04/01/who- could-this- future-prime- minister- be/> > >  > > > Sahhasra Saagara said,> > > in October 12th, 2008 at 2:25 pm > > > > > > Obama will become president of US as per libra month ’s jupiter

benefic dots for the 5th house , hence he will get 57.1% vote in his favor.> > > Mr.Manmohan singh will take oath as PM of India on 16th May May 2009 for the second term with 272 seats majority seats.As per Horary chart and as per Aries - Taurus Month chart Jupiter benefic dots for the 11th house.> > > Sahhasra Saagara> > >  > > > http://www.bloggern ews.net/115404> > >  > > > Once again astrology and benefic dots of Jupiter proved accuracy of astrologe> > > > > > > > > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies. /> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite group at http://in.promos. / groups/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel http://in.travel. />

Guest guest

Hi

Moon's benefic dots at the time exam will play key role to answere the paper , hence Moon/s transit in the sign and benefic dots will give the marks percentage either for 100 marks or for the marks attneded for that perticular paper.

regards--- On Fri, 22/5/09, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1Re: Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls Date: Friday, 22 May, 2009, 10:51 AM

Dear Mr SagarFor calculating the marks in an exam, the benefic dots of the dasa lord or the 4th lord in 11th house should be counted or the bhava or rasi in which sun is transiting ?RegardsSujata

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

Dear Mr SagarMy daughter gave exam for IAS last year on 18 may.Moon was transiting libra on that day and it has 6 benefic dots contributed by moon. But she failed.Her dob is 13-1-83, 11-00 am, N. DelhiRegardsSujataSagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Friday, 22 May, 2009 7:49:43 PMRe: Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls

Hi

Moon's benefic dots at the time exam will play key role to answere the paper , hence Moon/s transit in the sign and benefic dots will give the marks percentage either for 100 marks or for the marks attneded for that perticular paper.

regards--- On Fri, 22/5/09, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>Re: Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls@gro ups.comFriday, 22 May, 2009, 10:51 AM

Dear Mr SagarFor calculating the marks in an exam, the benefic dots of the dasa lord or the 4th lord in 11th house should be counted or the bhava or rasi in which sun is transiting ?RegardsSujata

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Hi

If conjunction with Rahu,Saturn or Mars either coincide with natal or in transt will cause mind block or hindrences. Jpiter influence on the Moon that will enhance good number if Mercury flactuatuation in write ups.

in fact i had given only 4 marks card with exact marks btween 1984 and 1999.

More research needed in astrological world.

Regards

SS Brahmaanda--- On Fri, 22/5/09, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1Re: Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls Date: Friday, 22 May, 2009, 10:53 PM

Dear Mr SagarMy daughter gave exam for IAS last year on 18 may.Moon was transiting libra on that day and it has 6 benefic dots contributed by moon. But she failed.Her dob is 13-1-83, 11-00 am, N. DelhiRegardsSujata

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comFriday, 22 May, 2009 7:49:43 PMRe: Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls

Hi

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>Re: Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls@gro ups.comFriday, 22 May, 2009, 10:51 AM

Guest guest

Sujata ji

I dont know much about Kp system and I am very new student , but last 12 years I am in field of vedic Astrology and in toronto , I am helping to our community .

your daughter will get success after 07-07-2009, her moon alreadu affilicted with Ketu and sun is also same house , so 2010 is going auspicious for your daughter.

If she can wear pearl_ yellow sahpire ( each 1 gram it will better for her success)

Really I violated the law of our group , becuase it is forum for Kp system , so I decided that it is related with future of some one , so I tried to help. Dr A .K Mishra+416 519 1209--- On Fri, 5/22/09, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1Re: Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls Received: Friday, May 22, 2009, 1:23 PM

Dear Mr SagarMy daughter gave exam for IAS last year on 18 may.Moon was transiting libra on that day and it has 6 benefic dots contributed by moon. But she failed.Her dob is 13-1-83, 11-00 am, N. DelhiRegardsSujata

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comFriday, 22 May, 2009 7:49:43 PMRe: Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls

Hi

Guest guest

Thank-you, Dr MishraRegardsSujataAK Mishra <akmishra63 Sent: Saturday, 23 May, 2009 4:38:22 AMRe: Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls

Sujata ji

I dont know much about Kp system and I am very new student , but last 12 years I am in field of vedic Astrology and in toronto , I am helping to our community .

your daughter will get success after 07-07-2009, her moon alreadu affilicted with Ketu and sun is also same house , so 2010 is going auspicious for your daughter.

If she can wear pearl_ yellow sahpire ( each 1 gram it will better for her success)

Really I violated the law of our group , becuase it is forum for Kp system , so I decided that it is related with future of some one , so I tried to help. Dr A .K Mishra+416 519 1209--- On Fri, 5/22/09, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>Re: Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls@gro ups.comReceived: Friday, May 22, 2009, 1:23 PM

Dear Mr SagarMy daughter gave exam for IAS last year on 18 may.Moon was transiting libra on that day and it has 6 benefic dots contributed by moon.. But she failed.Her dob is 13-1-83, 11-00 am, N. DelhiRegardsSujata

Hi

Guest guest

Dear Dr MishraYellow sapphire is for jupiter and pearl is for moon, I suppose. As per KP, both signify 8th and therefore to be avoided.I had made her annual horoscope for 2010. Makar, her 11th rasi is rising. 5 planets are in her 11th bhava, 3 of them close to her 12th cusp. I don,t want to see negative things. But I presume that she will get married and get into service.RegardsSujataAK Mishra

<akmishra63 Sent: Saturday, 23 May, 2009 4:38:22 AMRe: Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls

Sujata ji

Really I violated the law of our group , becuase it is forum for Kp system , so I decided that it is related with future of some one , so I tried to help. Dr A .K Mishra+416 519 1209--- On Fri, 5/22/09, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>Re: Re: 2009 , 15th Lok Sabha polls@gro ups.comReceived: Friday, May 22, 2009, 1:23 PM

Hi

1 of 1 Photo(s)