IndiaDivine.org

Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Learned Members,

Pranam.

I've a query regarding best time to open share trading account.

As per KP Method, which is the best time to open such account?

OR one can open such account on GURU PUSHYA day etc. irrespective of their own

kundali.

Thanks & Regards,

Lokesh

Guest guest

Dear Loshude8888,

The best time o star a business in Share Trading iswhen the sub-lord of the VIIth is transitting a Star who is a significator of VI & XI...at a time when the s/l of the Ascendant als signifies VI & XI...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

loshude8888 <loshude8888 Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:33:11 AM Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Learned Members,Pranam.I've a query regarding best time to open share trading account.As per KP Method, which is the best time to open such account?OR one can open such account on GURU PUSHYA day etc. irrespective of their own kundali.Thanks & Regards,Lokesh

Guest guest

dear Lokesh,

What do you mean by ''Guru Pushya'' day? Gur is Jupiter

Pushyam star lord is Saturn. Do you mean that when

Guru and saturn conjoins in Pushya star? Normally Guru and Saturn get different Adhi[athya for every Lagna native.

Please elucidate, as I have not heard ''Guru Pushya' is auspicious for any event irrespective of other defects.

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

u and Suata

-

loshude8888

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:33 AM

Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Learned Members,Pranam.I've a query regarding best time to open share trading account.As per KP Method, which is the best time to open such account?OR one can open such account on GURU PUSHYA day etc. irrespective of their own kundali.Thanks & Regards,Lokesh

Guest guest

Dear Yogestji,

Thanks for your reply. Please answer my second part of the query,

can one can open such account on " GURU PUSHYA " or other good muhurats

irrespective of their kundalis.

Thanks & Regards,

Lokesh

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Loshude8888,

>                               The best time o star a business in Share Trading

iswhen the sub-lord of the VIIth is transitting a Star who is a significator of

VI & XI...at a time when the s/l of the Ascendant als signifies VI & XI...

>                               With best wishes,

>                                L.Y.Rao.

>                                                   GOOD LUCK !

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> loshude8888 <loshude8888

>

> Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:33:11 AM

> Best Time to open Share Trading Account

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Learned Members,

>

> Pranam.

>

> I've a query regarding best time to open share trading account.

> As per KP Method, which is the best time to open such account?

>

> OR one can open such account on GURU PUSHYA day etc. irrespective of their own

kundali.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> Lokesh

>

Guest guest

Dear K.S.V.Ramani,

" Guru Pushya Day " means moon in pushya star e.g. 28/5/2009 was a " Guru Pushya

Day " .

Thanks & Regards,

Lokesh

, " Ramani " <kadavasalramani wrote:

>

> dear Lokesh,

>

> What do you mean by ''Guru Pushya'' day? Gur is Jupiter

> Pushyam star lord is Saturn. Do you mean that when

> Guru and saturn conjoins in Pushya star? Normally Guru and Saturn get

different Adhi[athya for every Lagna native.

> Please elucidate, as I have not heard ''Guru Pushya' is auspicious for any

event irrespective of other defects.

> .

>

> With best wishes,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

>

>

>

> u and Suata

> -

> loshude8888

>

> Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:33 AM

> Best Time to open Share Trading Account

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Learned Members,

>

> Pranam.

>

> I've a query regarding best time to open share trading account.

> As per KP Method, which is the best time to open such account?

>

> OR one can open such account on GURU PUSHYA day etc. irrespective of their

own kundali.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> Lokesh

>

Guest guest

Mr.LY Rao

You have rightly said the rule.

KSK has told in a place if your 6 and 11 are very fortunate you can gain even if your time runs bad.

Regards

tkp--- On Wed, 5/27/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Best Time to open Share Trading Account Cc: "loshude8888" <loshude8888Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 10:17 AM

Dear Loshude8888,

The best time o star a business in Share Trading iswhen the sub-lord of the VIIth is transitting a Star who is a significator of VI & XI...at a time when the s/l of the Ascendant als signifies VI & XI...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

loshude8888 <loshude8888@ >@gro ups.comTuesday, May 26, 2009 7:33:11 AM Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Guest guest

HiEven at the time of sickness we will get financial benefit if planet signifies 6 and 2nd, or 6th with 2nd and 11th house.My ketu is in the sub of Moon lord of 6th in the 8th, and Moon is in the star of Jupiter lord of 2nd and 11th in the 5th cusp in his own star, I have face thyrosis on 15th february 2005 and i was running ketu/ketu/ketu/moon DBAS.compare to my Jupiter,saturn and Mercury dasha my financial status improved in Ketu dasha.KSK's first 3 readers will be very helpful in understanding KP astrology and it also helps in predicting any events of life.RegardsSahhasra Saagara.--- On Sat, 30/5/09, Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_tkp wrote:Tkp Ghopal

<astrogopalji_tkpRe: Best Time to open Share Trading Account Date: Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 1:55 PM

Mr.LY Rao

KSK has told in a place if your 6 and 11 are very fortunate you can gain even if your time runs bad.

Regards

tkp--- On Wed, 5/27/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account@gro ups.comCc: "loshude8888" <loshude8888@ >Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 10:17 AM

Dear Loshude8888,

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

loshude8888 <loshude8888@ >@gro ups.comTuesday, May 26, 2009 7:33:11 AM Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

dear lokesh,

when moon in pushya star and day shud be Thursday is called

as GuruPushyamrut " yoga which is favarable to buy gold.

one can open the account for share trading on this day

-sunil gondhalekar

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 8:26 AM, loshude8888 <loshude8888 wrote:

Dear K.S.V.Ramani, " Guru Pushya Day " means moon in pushya star e.g. 28/5/2009 was a " Guru Pushya Day " .Thanks & Regards,Lokesh , " Ramani " <kadavasalramani wrote:>> dear Lokesh,>

> What do you mean by ''Guru Pushya'' day? Gur is Jupiter> Pushyam star lord is Saturn. Do you mean that when > Guru and saturn conjoins in Pushya star? Normally Guru and Saturn get different Adhi[athya for every Lagna native.

> Please elucidate, as I have not heard ''Guru Pushya' is auspicious for any event irrespective of other defects.> .> > With best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani> >

> > u and Suata> - > loshude8888 > > Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:33 AM

> Best Time to open Share Trading Account> > > > > > Dear Learned Members,> > Pranam.> > I've a query regarding best time to open share trading account.

> As per KP Method, which is the best time to open such account?> > OR one can open such account on GURU PUSHYA day etc. irrespective of their own kundali.> > Thanks & Regards,> Lokesh

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Sir,

Thanks for your replay. But my question is still pending, Can any person who is

running 5,8,12 significators period, Open share trading account on these " Shubh

Muhurat Periods " .

Please clarify.

Thanks & Regards,

Lokesh

, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

>

> dear lokesh,

> when moon in pushya star and day shud be Thursday is called

> as GuruPushyamrut " yoga which is favarable to buy gold.

> one can open the account for share trading on this day

> -sunil gondhalekar

>

> On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 8:26 AM, loshude8888 <loshude8888 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear K.S.V.Ramani,

> >

> > " Guru Pushya Day " means moon in pushya star e.g. 28/5/2009 was a " Guru

> > Pushya Day " .

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> > Lokesh

> >

> > <%40>, " Ramani "

> > <kadavasalramani@> wrote:

> > >

> > > dear Lokesh,

> > >

> > > What do you mean by ''Guru Pushya'' day? Gur is Jupiter

> > > Pushyam star lord is Saturn. Do you mean that when

> > > Guru and saturn conjoins in Pushya star? Normally Guru and Saturn get

> > different Adhi[athya for every Lagna native.

> > > Please elucidate, as I have not heard ''Guru Pushya' is auspicious for

> > any event irrespective of other defects.

> > > .

> > >

> > > With best wishes,

> > >

> > > K.S.V.Ramani

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > u and Suata

> > > -

> > > loshude8888

> > > <%40>

> > > Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:33 AM

> > > Best Time to open Share Trading Account

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Learned Members,

> > >

> > > Pranam.

> > >

> > > I've a query regarding best time to open share trading account.

> > > As per KP Method, which is the best time to open such account?

> > >

> > > OR one can open such account on GURU PUSHYA day etc. irrespective of

> > their own kundali.

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > > Lokesh

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Shri Lokesh,

Shri Sunil Gonghalekar has since clarified that in addition to what you have said, that day sould coincide with Thursday too. This may pl. be noted. (Otherwise Guru

word has no meaning. Reg. the day (Guru Pushya) to be

an auspicious day for all the desired events irrespective of

other defects, I am yet to know the fact.

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

loshude8888

Saturday, May 30, 2009 8:26 AM

Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear K.S.V.Ramani,"Guru Pushya Day" means moon in pushya star e.g. 28/5/2009 was a "Guru Pushya Day".Thanks & Regards,Lokesh , "Ramani" <kadavasalramani wrote:>> dear Lokesh,> > What do you mean by ''Guru Pushya'' day? Gur is Jupiter> Pushyam star lord is Saturn. Do you mean that when > Guru and saturn conjoins in Pushya star? Normally Guru and Saturn get different Adhi[athya for every Lagna native.> Please elucidate, as I have not heard ''Guru Pushya' is auspicious for any event irrespective of other defects.> .> > With best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani> > > > u and Suata> - > loshude8888 > > Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:33 AM> Best Time to open Share Trading Account> > > > > > Dear Learned Members,> > Pranam.> > I've a query regarding best time to open share trading account.> As per KP Method, which is the best time to open such account?> > OR one can open such account on GURU PUSHYA day etc. irrespective of their own kundali.> > Thanks & Regards,> Lokesh>

Guest guest

dear lokesh,

if planet signify only 5-8-12 then he will not earn in share market

but he will loose money in market,but such condition of planet is very rare

so one can earn money in period of 2-6-11

KSK told that lucky person will only achieve good muhurat

thanks

-sunil gondhalekar

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 6:15 PM, loshude8888 <loshude8888 wrote:

Dear Sunil Sir,Thanks for your replay. But my question is still pending, Can any person who is running 5,8,12 significators period, Open share trading account on these " Shubh Muhurat Periods " . Please clarify.

Thanks & Regards,Lokesh , sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:>> dear lokesh,> when moon in pushya star and day shud be Thursday is called

> as GuruPushyamrut " yoga which is favarable to buy gold.> one can open the account for share trading on this day> -sunil gondhalekar>

> On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 8:26 AM, loshude8888 <loshude8888 wrote:> > >> >> > Dear K.S.V.Ramani,> >> > " Guru Pushya Day " means moon in pushya star e.g. 28/5/2009 was a " Guru

> > Pushya Day " .> >> > Thanks & Regards,> > Lokesh> >> > <%40>, " Ramani " > > <kadavasalramani@> wrote:> > >> > > dear Lokesh,> > >> > > What do you mean by ''Guru Pushya'' day? Gur is Jupiter

> > > Pushyam star lord is Saturn. Do you mean that when> > > Guru and saturn conjoins in Pushya star? Normally Guru and Saturn get> > different Adhi[athya for every Lagna native.> > > Please elucidate, as I have not heard ''Guru Pushya' is auspicious for

> > any event irrespective of other defects.> > > .> > >> > > With best wishes,> > >> > > K.S.V.Ramani> > >> > >> > >

> > > u and Suata> > > -> > > loshude8888

> > > <%40>

> > > Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:33 AM> > > Best Time to open Share Trading Account> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >

> > > Dear Learned Members,> > >> > > Pranam.> > >> > > I've a query regarding best time to open share trading account.> > > As per KP Method, which is the best time to open such account?

> > >> > > OR one can open such account on GURU PUSHYA day etc. irrespective of> > their own kundali.> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > > Lokesh> > >

> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Yes Sir

Rightly said.

KSK has told you will gain even if your period is bad provided your 6 and 11 are fortunate.

Thanks and Regards

tkp--- On Sun, 5/31/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account Date: Sunday, May 31, 2009, 8:34 AM

HiEven at the time of sickness we will get financial benefit if planet signifies 6 and 2nd, or 6th with 2nd and 11th house.My ketu is in the sub of Moon lord of 6th in the 8th, and Moon is in the star of Jupiter lord of 2nd and 11th in the 5th cusp in his own star, I have face thyrosis on 15th february 2005 and i was running ketu/ketu/ketu/ moon DBAS.compare to my Jupiter,saturn and Mercury dasha my financial status improved in Ketu dasha.KSK's first 3 readers will be very helpful in understanding KP astrology and it also helps in predicting any events of life.RegardsSahhasra Saagara.--- On Sat, 30/5/09, Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp > wrote:

Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp >Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account@gro ups.comSaturday, 30 May, 2009, 1:55 PM

Mr.LY Rao

Regards

tkp--- On Wed, 5/27/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account@gro ups.comCc: "loshude8888" <loshude8888@ >Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 10:17 AM

Dear Loshude8888,

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Dear Masters,

To me it appears that Jupiter and Saturn conjoin perhaps in 22 or 23 years. Unusually in 6 BC they conjoined thrice, first time when both were direct, second time when Jupiter was retrograde and third time when Jupiter became direct. Hence their conjunction in Pushya star would be very rare, I mean perhaps in hundreds of years. One cannot wait for such an occasion. I am yet to understand which Pushya star day shall be called Guru-Pushya day. Yes, if the Pushya star day falls on a Thursday it could be called a Guru-Pushya day. I request Lokeshji to please explain how 28th May 2009 was a Guru-Pushya day in his opinion.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 9:20:11 AMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Shri Lokesh,

Shri Sunil Gonghalekar has since clarified that in addition to what you have said, that day sould coincide with Thursday too. This may pl. be noted. (Otherwise Guru

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

loshude8888

@gro ups.com

Dear K.S.V.Ramani,"Guru Pushya Day" means moon in pushya star e.g. 28/5/2009 was a "Guru Pushya Day".Thanks & Regards,Lokesh@gro ups.com, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> dear Lokesh,> > What do you mean by ''Guru Pushya'' day? Gur is Jupiter> Pushyam star lord is Saturn. Do you mean that when > Guru and saturn conjoins in Pushya star? Normally Guru and Saturn get different Adhi[athya for every Lagna native.> Please elucidate, as I have not heard ''Guru Pushya' is auspicious for any event irrespective of other defects.> .> > With best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani> > > > u and Suata> - > loshude8888 > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:33 AM> Best Time to open Share Trading Account> > > > > > Dear Learned Members,> > Pranam.> > I've a query regarding best time to open share trading account.> As per KP Method, which is the best time to open such account?> > OR one can open such account on GURU PUSHYA day etc. irrespective of their own kundali.> > Thanks & Regards,> Lokesh>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

K.P. does not hold any importance to Guru Pushya "yoga"...because,Saturn and Jupiter will do good to the native if both are strong significatirs of II,X & XI and in the sub of II,or X or XI...

There are innumerable people who've lost all their investments made in "Guru-Pushya"...

As per K.P. first of all have your horoscope cast accurately by a good K.P. Astrologer,then examine the s/l of he Ascendant carefully whether you are destined to get/gain huge wealth etc.,and only then proceed for further deeper analysis...

Pl. do not apply Traditional Astrology rules to K.P., or vice-versa...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

loshude8888 <loshude8888 Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 10:36:13 AM Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Yogestji,Thanks for your reply. Please answer my second part of the query,can one can open such account on "GURU PUSHYA" or other good muhurats irrespective of their kundalis.Thanks & Regards,Lokesh@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Loshude8888,> The best time o star a business in Share Trading iswhen the sub-lord of the VIIth is transitting a Star who is a significator of VI & XI...at a time when the s/l of the Ascendant als signifies VI & XI...>

With best wishes,> L.Y.Rao.> GOOD LUCK !> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> loshude8888 <loshude8888@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:33:11 AM> Best Time to open Share Trading Account> > > > > > Dear Learned Members,> > Pranam.> > I've a query regarding best time to open share trading account.> As per KP Method, which is the best time to open such account?> > OR one can open such account on GURU PUSHYA day etc. irrespective of their own kundali.> > Thanks & Regards,> Lokesh>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

In my considered opinion,it will not be advisable... It will be a case of "Ao bail mujhe maro..." !

Have u checked the sub-lord of the Ascendant ?

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

loshude8888 <loshude8888 Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 6:15:09 PM Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Sunil Sir,Thanks for your replay. But my question is still pending, Can any person who is running 5,8,12 significators period, Open share trading account on these "Shubh Muhurat Periods". Please clarify.Thanks & Regards,Lokesh@gro ups.com, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:>> dear lokesh,> when moon in pushya star and day shud be Thursday is called> as GuruPushyamrut" yoga which is favarable to buy gold.> one can open the account for share trading on this day> -sunil gondhalekar> > On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 8:26 AM, loshude8888 <loshude8888@ ...> wrote:> > >> >> > Dear K.S.V.Ramani,> >> > "Guru Pushya Day" means moon in pushya star e.g.

28/5/2009 was a "Guru> > Pushya Day".> >> > Thanks & Regards,> > Lokesh> >> > @gro ups.com <% 40. com>, "Ramani"> > <kadavasalramani@ > wrote:> > >> > > dear Lokesh,> > >> > > What do you mean by ''Guru Pushya'' day? Gur is Jupiter> > > Pushyam star lord is Saturn. Do you mean that when> > > Guru and saturn conjoins in Pushya star? Normally Guru and Saturn get> > different Adhi[athya for every Lagna native.> > > Please elucidate, as I have not heard ''Guru Pushya' is auspicious for> > any event irrespective of other defects.> > > .> > >> > > With best

wishes,> > >> > > K.S.V.Ramani> > >> > >> > >> > > u and Suata> > > -> > > loshude8888> > > @gro ups.com <% 40. com>> > > Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:33 AM> > > Best Time to open Share Trading Account> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Learned Members,> > >> > > Pranam.> > >> > > I've a query regarding best time to open share trading account.> > > As per KP Method, which is the best time to open such account?> > >> > > OR one

can open such account on GURU PUSHYA day etc. irrespective of> > their own kundali.> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > > Lokesh> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Sirs,

I have a horoscope where in I find that Saturn and Jupiter are in conjunction in Virgo in Moon's constellation. The Sun, Mercury and Mars aspect the conjunct from Pisces. The conjunct planets are in II and the aspecting planets in VIII. It shall not be wise to share other details as it was a private consultation. Will any one shall be kind enough to share his opinion on the horoscope. I shall not mind if it is according to KP or Traditional. I shall be ever grateful.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2009 11:23:09 AMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Masters,

To me it appears that Jupiter and Saturn conjoin perhaps in 22 or 23 years. Unusually in 6 BC they conjoined thrice, first time when both were direct, second time when Jupiter was retrograde and third time when Jupiter became direct. Hence their conjunction in Pushya star would be very rare, I mean perhaps in hundreds of years. One cannot wait for such an occasion. I am yet to understand which Pushya star day shall be called Guru-Pushya day. Yes, if the Pushya star day falls on a Thursday it could be called a Guru-Pushya day. I request Lokeshji to please explain how 28th May 2009 was a Guru-Pushya day in his opinion.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWednesday, June 3, 2009 9:20:11 AMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Shri Lokesh,

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

loshude8888

@gro ups.com

Dear K.S.V.Ramani,"Guru Pushya Day" means moon in pushya star e.g. 28/5/2009 was a "Guru Pushya Day".Thanks & Regards,Lokesh@gro ups.com, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> dear Lokesh,> > What do you mean by ''Guru Pushya'' day? Gur is Jupiter> Pushyam star lord is Saturn. Do you mean that when > Guru and saturn conjoins in Pushya star? Normally Guru and Saturn get different Adhi[athya for every Lagna native.> Please elucidate, as I have not heard ''Guru Pushya' is auspicious for any event irrespective of other defects.> .> > With best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani> > > > u and Suata> - > loshude8888 > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:33 AM> Best Time to open Share Trading Account> > > > > > Dear Learned Members,> > Pranam.> > I've a query regarding best time to open share trading account.> As per KP Method, which is the best time to open such account?> > OR one can open such account on GURU PUSHYA day etc. irrespective of their own kundali.> > Thanks & Regards,> Lokesh>

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Rath,

My opinion: Sun, Lagna lord placed in 8th to Lagna is weak and not good for Lagna affair. Similarly Mercury, Lord of 11th with mutual aspect of Jupiter, lord of 8th and weak

Lagna lord Sun are not good. Saturn is lord of 6th, required for gain from the clients is good but his conjuction with Jupiter lord of 5th & 8th is not good. Jupiter's ownership of 5th is 12th to 6th not good. So Saturn becomes not so

strong. Both Jupiter and Saturn are in the star of Moon

lord of 12th indicates loss in business. Hence it is felt

that his effort in trading business may not be a successful

and profitable one. These, however, is subject to scrutiny of the sub lords of the relevant cusps. Your

comment pl.

K.S.V.Ramani -

Luther Rath

Friday, June 05, 2009 7:07 PM

Re: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Sirs,

I have a horoscope where in I find that Saturn and Jupiter are in conjunction in Virgo in Moon's constellation. The Sun, Mercury and Mars aspect the conjunct from Pisces. The conjunct planets are in II and the aspecting planets in VIII. It shall not be wise to share other details as it was a private consultation. Will any one shall be kind enough to share his opinion on the horoscope. I shall not mind if it is according to KP or Traditional. I shall be ever grateful.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Luther Rath <rathluther > Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2009 11:23:09 AMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Masters,

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWednesday, June 3, 2009 9:20:11 AMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Shri Lokesh,

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

loshude8888

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

DEAR RATH JI SINCE LAST YEAR JUNE 15TH I STOPPED SEEING MAILS MY HUSBAND WENT INTO COMA ITH HIS BRAIN HEMARRIAGE AND LEAVE THIS WORLD IN 10TH SEPTEMBER AFTER THAT I AM WITH MY SON IN LONDON IA M SEEING MAILS AGAIN I WANT TO ASK S O MANY QUSTIONS REGARDING THE PREDICTIONS I COULDNT KNOW MY FUTURE AT ALL 28 TH MAY 2009 AFTER 8 30 PUNARVASU STAR IS CHANGING AND PUSHYA IS COMEING ANDTHAT IS THURSDAY SO MAY BE THAT IS WHY THEY ARE CALLING GURU PUSHYA DAY MY REGARDS TO ALL OF YOU

SANTA BOORLA--- On Fri, 6/5/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account Date: Friday, June 5, 2009, 7:07 PM

Dear Sirs,

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comThursday, June 4, 2009 11:23:09 AMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Masters,

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Dear Shri Lokesh,

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

loshude8888

@gro ups.com

Dear K.S.V.Ramani,"Guru Pushya Day" means moon in pushya star e.g. 28/5/2009 was a "Guru Pushya Day".Thanks & Regards,Lokesh@gro ups.com, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> dear Lokesh,> > What do you mean by ''Guru Pushya'' day? Gur is Jupiter> Pushyam star lord is Saturn. Do you mean that when > Guru and saturn conjoins in Pushya star? Normally Guru and Saturn get different Adhi[athya for every Lagna native.> Please elucidate, as I have not heard ''Guru Pushya' is auspicious for any event irrespective of other defects.> .> > With best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani> > > > u and Suata> - > loshude8888

> @gro ups.com > Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:33 AM> Best Time to open Share Trading Account> > > > > > Dear Learned Members,> > Pranam.> > I've a query regarding best time to open share trading account.> As per KP Method, which is the best time to open such account?> > OR one can open such account on GURU PUSHYA day etc. irrespective of their own kundali.> > Thanks & Regards,> Lokesh>

Guest guest

Thank you Ramaniji for your opinion. Your justifications appear to be right.

Regards. Dr. Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2009 9:47:11 AMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Dr. Rath,

My opinion: Sun, Lagna lord placed in 8th to Lagna is weak and not good for Lagna affair. Similarly Mercury, Lord of 11th with mutual aspect of Jupiter, lord of 8th and weak

Lagna lord Sun are not good. Saturn is lord of 6th, required for gain from the clients is good but his conjuction with Jupiter lord of 5th & 8th is not good. Jupiter's ownership of 5th is 12th to 6th not good. So Saturn becomes not so

and profitable one. These, however, is subject to scrutiny of the sub lords of the relevant cusps. Your

comment pl.

K.S.V.Ramani -

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Dear Sirs,

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comThursday, June 4, 2009 11:23:09 AMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Masters,

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Dear Shri Lokesh,

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

loshude8888

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear Santaji,

It's nice you have come back. I do remember about cerebral haemorrhage of your husband. I also remember I had correspondance with your son. I could guess demise of your husband from your long silence. It's very sad he has passed away. I pray let his soul be in peace.

Regarding Guru-Pushya day perhaps you are right. I have not checked in my SW.

I wish you share this group hence forth.

Dr. Rath

Santa Boorla <strawberry1948 Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2009 12:39:57 PMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

DEAR RATH JI SINCE LAST YEAR JUNE 15TH I STOPPED SEEING MAILS MY HUSBAND WENT INTO COMA ITH HIS BRAIN HEMARRIAGE AND LEAVE THIS WORLD IN 10TH SEPTEMBER AFTER THAT I AM WITH MY SON IN LONDON IA M SEEING MAILS AGAIN I WANT TO ASK S O MANY QUSTIONS REGARDING THE PREDICTIONS I COULDNT KNOW MY FUTURE AT ALL 28 TH MAY 2009 AFTER 8 30 PUNARVASU STAR IS CHANGING AND PUSHYA IS COMEING ANDTHAT IS THURSDAY SO MAY BE THAT IS WHY THEY ARE CALLING GURU PUSHYA DAY MY REGARDS TO ALL OF YOU

SANTA BOORLA--- On Fri, 6/5/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account@gro ups.comFriday, June 5, 2009, 7:07 PM

Dear Sirs,

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Dear Masters,

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Dear Shri Lokesh,

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

loshude8888

@gro ups.com

Dear K.S.V.Ramani,"Guru Pushya Day" means moon in pushya star e.g. 28/5/2009 was a "Guru Pushya Day".Thanks & Regards,Lokesh@gro ups.com, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> dear Lokesh,> > What do you mean by ''Guru Pushya'' day? Gur is Jupiter> Pushyam star lord is Saturn. Do you mean that when > Guru and saturn conjoins in Pushya star? Normally Guru and Saturn get different Adhi[athya for every Lagna native.> Please elucidate, as I have not heard ''Guru Pushya' is auspicious for any event irrespective of other defects.> .> > With best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani> > > > u and Suata> - > loshude8888 > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:33 AM>

Best Time to open Share Trading Account> > > > > > Dear Learned Members,> > Pranam.> > I've a query regarding best time to open share trading account.> As per KP Method, which is the best time to open such account?> > OR one can open such account on GURU PUSHYA day etc. irrespective of their own kundali.> > Thanks & Regards,> Lokesh>

Guest guest

Dear Dr RathAnd Ramanji8th H is for gains without pains, specially when its connected to 11thRegardsSujataLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Saturday, 6 June, 2009 8:46:46 PMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading

Account

Regards. Dr. Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSaturday, June 6, 2009 9:47:11 AMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Dr. Rath,

comment pl.

K.S.V.Ramani -

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Dear Sirs,

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Dear Masters,

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Dear Shri Lokesh,

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

loshude8888

@gro ups.com

Dear K.S.V.Ramani,"Guru Pushya Day" means moon in pushya star e.g. 28/5/2009 was a "Guru Pushya Day".Thanks & Regards,Lokesh@gro ups.com, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> dear Lokesh,> > What do you mean by ''Guru Pushya'' day? Gur is Jupiter> Pushyam star lord is Saturn. Do you mean that when > Guru and saturn conjoins in Pushya star? Normally Guru and Saturn get different Adhi[athya for every Lagna native.> Please elucidate, as I have not heard ''Guru Pushya' is auspicious for any event irrespective of other defects.> .> > With best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani> > > > u and Suata> - > loshude8888 > To:

@gro ups.com > Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:33 AM> Best Time to open Share Trading Account> > > > > > Dear Learned Members,> > Pranam.> > I've a query regarding best time to open share trading account.> As per KP Method, which is the best time to open such account?> > OR one can open such account on GURU PUSHYA day etc. irrespective of their own kundali.> > Thanks & Regards,> Lokesh>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much. It is a nice point to be taken into

account.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

sujata das

Sunday, June 07, 2009 8:54 PM

Dear Dr RathAnd Ramanji8th H is for gains without pains, specially when its connected to 11thRegardsSujata

Luther Rath <rathluther > Sent: Saturday, 6 June, 2009 8:46:46 PMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Regards. Dr. Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSaturday, June 6, 2009 9:47:11 AMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Dr. Rath,

comment pl.

K.S.V.Ramani -

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Dear Sirs,

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Dear Masters,

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Dear Shri Lokesh,

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

loshude8888

@gro ups.com

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Madam and Sir Ramaniji,

I remember to have read some where that Lagna lord occupying VIII Bhava indictes that the native shall himself be responsible for his/her demise. What's your opinion please?

Regards.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2009 8:54:14 PMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Dr RathAnd Ramanji8th H is for gains without pains, specially when its connected to 11thRegardsSujata

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSaturday, 6 June, 2009 8:46:46 PMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Regards. Dr. Rath

Dear Dr. Rath,

comment pl.

K.S.V.Ramani -

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Dear Sirs,

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Dear Masters,

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Dear Shri Lokesh,

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

loshude8888

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Rath,

Lagna lord in 8th is exempt from evilness in respect of 2 cases. (1) Mesha Lagna and Mars as Lagna lord; (2) Thula lagna and Venus as Lagna lord. In these cases, the planets gets strength because being in their own sign.

In other cases, according to Nakshatra Chintamani, position of Lagna lord in 8th makes the Lagna very weak.

Especially, the case of Leo Lagna, lagna lord Sun is karaka for soul (Other Lagna lords have different karakatwas). Hence it is possible that Sun may be a

self inflicting planet. Of course, I have not come across about Lagna lord is himself responsible for

his own demise etc. when he is posited in 8th.

The intensity of evilness depends upon other factors

such as aspects, planets in evil sub etc.

Regards.

K.S.V.Ramanit

'own demise' etc.

-

Luther Rath

Monday, June 08, 2009 7:12 AM

I remember to have read some where that Lagna lord occupying VIII Bhava indictes that the native shall himself be responsible for his/her demise. What's your opinion please?

Regards.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2009 8:54:14 PMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSaturday, 6 June, 2009 8:46:46 PMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Regards. Dr. Rath

Dear Dr. Rath,

comment pl.

K.S.V.Ramani -

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Dear Sirs,

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Dear Masters,

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Dear Shri Lokesh,

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

loshude8888

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Thank you Ramaniji for your informative message.

With regards.

Dr Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 11:09:24 AMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Dr.Rath,

Lagna lord in 8th is exempt from evilness in respect of 2 cases. (1) Mesha Lagna and Mars as Lagna lord; (2) Thula lagna and Venus as Lagna lord. In these cases, the planets gets strength because being in their own sign.

In other cases, according to Nakshatra Chintamani, position of Lagna lord in 8th makes the Lagna very weak.

Especially, the case of Leo Lagna, lagna lord Sun is karaka for soul (Other Lagna lords have different karakatwas). Hence it is possible that Sun may be a

self inflicting planet. Of course, I have not come across about Lagna lord is himself responsible for

his own demise etc. when he is posited in 8th.

The intensity of evilness depends upon other factors

such as aspects, planets in evil sub etc.

Regards.

K.S.V.Ramanit

'own demise' etc.

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Monday, June 08, 2009 7:12 AM

Regards.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comSunday, June 7, 2009 8:54:14 PMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Regards. Dr. Rath

Dear Dr. Rath,

comment pl.

K.S.V.Ramani -

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Dear Sirs,

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Dear Masters,

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Dear Shri Lokesh,

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

loshude8888

@gro ups.com