IndiaDivine.org

Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ramaniji

//Lagna lord in 8th is exempt from evilness in respect of 2 cases. (1) Mesha Lagna and Mars as Lagna lord; (2) Thula lagna and Venus as Lagna lord. In these cases, the planets gets strength because being in their own sign.//

Is it your own view or have reference for your statement?

Dhanabalan --- On Tue, 6/9/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2009, 1:22 PM

Thank you Ramaniji for your informative message.

With regards.

Dr Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTuesday, June 9, 2009 11:09:24 AMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Dr.Rath,

Lagna lord in 8th is exempt from evilness in respect of 2 cases. (1) Mesha Lagna and Mars as Lagna lord; (2) Thula lagna and Venus as Lagna lord. In these cases, the planets gets strength because being in their own sign.

In other cases, according to Nakshatra Chintamani, position of Lagna lord in 8th makes the Lagna very weak.

Especially, the case of Leo Lagna, lagna lord Sun is karaka for soul (Other Lagna lords have different karakatwas). Hence it is possible that Sun may be a

self inflicting planet. Of course, I have not come across about Lagna lord is himself responsible for

his own demise etc. when he is posited in 8th.

The intensity of evilness depends upon other factors

such as aspects, planets in evil sub etc.

Regards.

K.S.V.Ramanit

'own demise' etc.

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Monday, June 08, 2009 7:12 AM

Re: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Madam and Sir Ramaniji,

I remember to have read some where that Lagna lord occupying VIII Bhava indictes that the native shall himself be responsible for his/her demise. What's your opinion please?

Regards.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comSunday, June 7, 2009 8:54:14 PMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Dr RathAnd Ramanji8th H is for gains without pains, specially when its connected to 11thRegardsSujata

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSaturday, 6 June, 2009 8:46:46 PMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Thank you Ramaniji for your opinion. Your justifications appear to be right.

Regards. Dr. Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSaturday, June 6, 2009 9:47:11 AMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Dr. Rath,

My opinion: Sun, Lagna lord placed in 8th to Lagna is weak and not good for Lagna affair. Similarly Mercury, Lord of 11th with mutual aspect of Jupiter, lord of 8th and weak

Lagna lord Sun are not good. Saturn is lord of 6th, required for gain from the clients is good but his conjuction with Jupiter lord of 5th & 8th is not good. Jupiter's ownership of 5th is 12th to 6th not good. So Saturn becomes not so

strong. Both Jupiter and Saturn are in the star of Moon

lord of 12th indicates loss in business. Hence it is felt

that his effort in trading business may not be a successful

and profitable one. These, however, is subject to scrutiny of the sub lords of the relevant cusps. Your

comment pl.

K.S.V.Ramani -

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Friday, June 05, 2009 7:07 PM

Dear Sirs,

I have a horoscope where in I find that Saturn and Jupiter are in conjunction in Virgo in Moon's constellation. The Sun, Mercury and Mars aspect the conjunct from Pisces. The conjunct planets are in II and the aspecting planets in VIII. It shall not be wise to share other details as it was a private consultation. Will any one shall be kind enough to share his opinion on the horoscope. I shall not mind if it is according to KP or Traditional. I shall be ever grateful.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comThursday, June 4, 2009 11:23:09 AMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Masters,

To me it appears that Jupiter and Saturn conjoin perhaps in 22 or 23 years. Unusually in 6 BC they conjoined thrice, first time when both were direct, second time when Jupiter was retrograde and third time when Jupiter became direct. Hence their conjunction in Pushya star would be very rare, I mean perhaps in hundreds of years. One cannot wait for such an occasion. I am yet to understand which Pushya star day shall be called Guru-Pushya day. Yes, if the Pushya star day falls on a Thursday it could be called a Guru-Pushya day. I request Lokeshji to please explain how 28th May 2009 was a Guru-Pushya day in his opinion.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWednesday, June 3, 2009 9:20:11 AMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Shri Lokesh,

Shri Sunil Gonghalekar has since clarified that in addition to what you have said, that day sould coincide with Thursday too. This may pl. be noted. (Otherwise Guru

word has no meaning. Reg. the day (Guru Pushya) to be

an auspicious day for all the desired events irrespective of

other defects, I am yet to know the fact.

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

loshude8888

@gro ups.com

Saturday, May 30, 2009 8:26 AM

Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear K.S.V.Ramani,"Guru Pushya Day" means moon in pushya star e.g. 28/5/2009 was a "Guru Pushya Day".Thanks & Regards,Lokesh@gro ups.com, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> dear Lokesh,> > What do you mean by ''Guru Pushya'' day? Gur is Jupiter> Pushyam star lord is Saturn. Do you mean that when > Guru and saturn conjoins in Pushya star? Normally Guru and Saturn get different Adhi[athya for every Lagna native.> Please elucidate, as I have not heard ''Guru Pushya' is auspicious for any event irrespective of other defects.> .> > With best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani> > > > u and Suata> -

> loshude8888 > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:33 AM> Best Time to open Share Trading Account> > > > > > Dear Learned Members,> > Pranam.> > I've a query regarding best time to open share trading account.> As per KP Method, which is the best time to open such account?> > OR one can open such account on GURU PUSHYA day etc.. irrespective of their own kundali.> > Thanks & Regards,> Lokesh>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Sri Dhanabalan,

I have taken from ''How to judge longevity'' Page 13 which

states that //Lords of 6, 8 and 12 are malefics. If Lords of

of 1, 5, 9 and 10 also rule 6 or 8 or 12, consider the planet

as mostly benefic.// Here for Mesha Lagna, Mars is Lord of 1 and 8; and for Thula Lagna, Venus is Lord of 1 and 6 and therefore for Mesha and Thula natives, the

Lagna Lords turn to be benefic. It is not miy view.

I note your views of Divisional charts. Late Dr. K.R.Kar

in gus sub-sub theory, has used Navamsa of Navamsa

and proved the signification of planets in the NN Chart

vis-a-vis owner of the NN Chart. Except this, I have not

come across even usage of Navamsa in the various examples of Sub Lord speaks by late Sri KMS or any

other author of books or magazines. Though they are

existing theoretically but is not put to usage by

astrologers. Thanks for your views.

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

hence both are benefic-

Dhanabalan R

Thursday, June 11, 2009 8:40 AM

Dear Ramaniji

//Lagna lord in 8th is exempt from evilness in respect of 2 cases. (1) Mesha Lagna and Mars as Lagna lord; (2) Thula lagna and Venus as Lagna lord. In these cases, the planets gets strength because being in their own sign.//

Is it your own view or have reference for your statement?

Dhanabalan --- On Tue, 6/9/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2009, 1:22 PM

Thank you Ramaniji for your informative message.

With regards.

Dr Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTuesday, June 9, 2009 11:09:24 AMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Dr.Rath,

Lagna lord in 8th is exempt from evilness in respect of 2 cases. (1) Mesha Lagna and Mars as Lagna lord; (2) Thula lagna and Venus as Lagna lord. In these cases, the planets gets strength because being in their own sign.

In other cases, according to Nakshatra Chintamani, position of Lagna lord in 8th makes the Lagna very weak.

Especially, the case of Leo Lagna, lagna lord Sun is karaka for soul (Other Lagna lords have different karakatwas). Hence it is possible that Sun may be a

self inflicting planet. Of course, I have not come across about Lagna lord is himself responsible for

his own demise etc. when he is posited in 8th.

The intensity of evilness depends upon other factors

such as aspects, planets in evil sub etc.

Regards.

K.S.V.Ramanit

'own demise' etc.

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Monday, June 08, 2009 7:12 AM

Dear Madam and Sir Ramaniji,

I remember to have read some where that Lagna lord occupying VIII Bhava indictes that the native shall himself be responsible for his/her demise. What's your opinion please?

Regards.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comSunday, June 7, 2009 8:54:14 PMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Dr RathAnd Ramanji8th H is for gains without pains, specially when its connected to 11thRegardsSujata

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSaturday, 6 June, 2009 8:46:46 PMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Thank you Ramaniji for your opinion. Your justifications appear to be right.

Regards. Dr. Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSaturday, June 6, 2009 9:47:11 AMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Dr. Rath,

My opinion: Sun, Lagna lord placed in 8th to Lagna is weak and not good for Lagna affair. Similarly Mercury, Lord of 11th with mutual aspect of Jupiter, lord of 8th and weak

Lagna lord Sun are not good. Saturn is lord of 6th, required for gain from the clients is good but his conjuction with Jupiter lord of 5th & 8th is not good. Jupiter's ownership of 5th is 12th to 6th not good. So Saturn becomes not so

strong. Both Jupiter and Saturn are in the star of Moon

lord of 12th indicates loss in business. Hence it is felt

that his effort in trading business may not be a successful

and profitable one. These, however, is subject to scrutiny of the sub lords of the relevant cusps. Your

comment pl.

K.S.V.Ramani -

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Friday, June 05, 2009 7:07 PM

Dear Sirs,

I have a horoscope where in I find that Saturn and Jupiter are in conjunction in Virgo in Moon's constellation. The Sun, Mercury and Mars aspect the conjunct from Pisces. The conjunct planets are in II and the aspecting planets in VIII. It shall not be wise to share other details as it was a private consultation. Will any one shall be kind enough to share his opinion on the horoscope. I shall not mind if it is according to KP or Traditional. I shall be ever grateful.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comThursday, June 4, 2009 11:23:09 AMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Masters,

To me it appears that Jupiter and Saturn conjoin perhaps in 22 or 23 years. Unusually in 6 BC they conjoined thrice, first time when both were direct, second time when Jupiter was retrograde and third time when Jupiter became direct. Hence their conjunction in Pushya star would be very rare, I mean perhaps in hundreds of years. One cannot wait for such an occasion. I am yet to understand which Pushya star day shall be called Guru-Pushya day. Yes, if the Pushya star day falls on a Thursday it could be called a Guru-Pushya day. I request Lokeshji to please explain how 28th May 2009 was a Guru-Pushya day in his opinion.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWednesday, June 3, 2009 9:20:11 AMRe: Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear Shri Lokesh,

Shri Sunil Gonghalekar has since clarified that in addition to what you have said, that day sould coincide with Thursday too. This may pl. be noted. (Otherwise Guru

word has no meaning. Reg. the day (Guru Pushya) to be

an auspicious day for all the desired events irrespective of

other defects, I am yet to know the fact.

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

loshude8888

@gro ups.com

Saturday, May 30, 2009 8:26 AM

Re: Best Time to open Share Trading Account

Dear K.S.V.Ramani,"Guru Pushya Day" means moon in pushya star e.g. 28/5/2009 was a "Guru Pushya Day".Thanks & Regards,Lokesh@gro ups.com, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> dear Lokesh,> > What do you mean by ''Guru Pushya'' day? Gur is Jupiter> Pushyam star lord is Saturn. Do you mean that when > Guru and saturn conjoins in Pushya star? Normally Guru and Saturn get different Adhi[athya for every Lagna native.> Please elucidate, as I have not heard ''Guru Pushya' is auspicious for any event irrespective of other defects.> .> > With best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani> > > > u and Suata> - > loshude8888 > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:33 AM> Best Time to open Share Trading Account> > > > > > Dear Learned Members,> > Pranam.> > I've a query regarding best time to open share trading account.> As per KP Method, which is the best time to open such account?> > OR one can open such account on GURU PUSHYA day etc.. irrespective of their own kundali.> > Thanks & Regards,> Lokesh>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!