Dear all

As brother Punit pointed out, ‘Owners are considered weak’,

I think, its true only if there are no planets in the house under consideration

and there are no planets in the Star of the owner. For example,

Lets construct a chart now, 9th June 2009, 9:22:22

hours, Auckland, New Zealand

Look at the third house. There are no planets in the Third

house. The owner of the house is Mercury and there are no planets

in the star of Mercury. ONLY in this case, Mercury becomes the STRONG signification

of the HOUSE 3 only.

Planets in the star of the occupant of the house are the

strongest at all times. But sometimes, one may have multiple planets in

the star of the occupant, then also, which I believe, may not be very strong

significator of the hosue.

I hope I managed to explain It properly.

Regards

RG

On Behalf Of Punit Pandey

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 2:15 AM

Re: Re: Duel Marriage

Dear Dhanabalan ji, Rath ji and Friends,

We must note that owners are considered as weak significators in KP. So even if

we would like to use Nakshatra and Sub of a cusp as significators, we must

treat them only as weak significators.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Lutherji

It is only a

trial and not final. In my own chart, the four fold significators did not

show the Jupiter dasa period of marriage. Whereas, the 7th cusp starlord

Jupiter shows the dasa period of my marriage. Some senior KP astrologers

insisted to give weightage to the cuspal starlord and cuspal sublord to fix

the timing of event. So we may try in that line also.

Dhanabalan

--- On Mon, 6/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther

wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther

Monday, June 8, 2009, 5:21 AM

Dear Dhanbalanji,

Nice to hear from you.

How will you know whether the particular chart is among

the 60 % or in the group of 40 % while considering 4 fold significators? When

the VII cusp sub-lord and/or the VII cusp star lord is one among the 4 fold

significators you may give importance or priority to it. If they are not one

among them how will you decide whether you shall use them in fixing the

time/date of marriage keeping aside the ones that appear in the list of 4

fold significators?

I shall be obliged for your clerification.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Dhanabalan R

<r.dhanabalan@ >

To:

@gro ups.com

Sunday, June 7, 2009 7:57:24 AM

Dear Senthil

Fixing the time of event based on 4 fold table is only

60% correct. For further improvement, I accept that the seventh cuspal

sublord also has to be taken as significator to decide the time

of event for marriage. In my opinion, the seventh cuspal starlord also to

be considered to fix the time of event for marriage.

Dhanabalan

--- On Wed, 6/3/09, Senthil <athi_ram (AT) (DOT) . ..com>

wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >

@gro ups.com

Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 2:05 PM

Dear kannan,

1. MER is not only 7 th CSL it is also 2,6

CSL.MER is in RAH star which is 10CSL. In general, You may find in

signifactor table only four items owner, occupent, planets in owner's

star and their house occupied.You must remember that In KP, cuspal

sublords are considered to to be significators of their respective cusp.

This is used by Prof.KSK in many places (you can find it in KP horary

book).

2. Yes. I call it MER,SUN are conjoined as it is in

same sign though the distance between them is quite more.

hope i clarified the points.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 6/1/09, srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77@ > wrote:

srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77@ >

Re: Duel Marriage

@gro ups.com

Monday, June 1, 2009, 9:43 PM

Dear Mr. Senthil

Thanks for your reply. In this chart 7th cusp SL is Mercury 2nd and 5th

lord placed in 9. Mercury is in the constellation and Sub of Rahu in 1 in

Gemini. As such significters are 2,5,9,1. There is no 6 or 10 to

influence divorce/seperation. Pl.clarify.I am giving the coordinates

below

Mercury in Aquarius at 8.13.20

10th house starts at 8.38.17. So Mercury is in 9

Sun at 23.33.28. Again Sun is far away from Mercury. Do you call this

conjunction, except they are in the same sign

Regards

Kannan ---

In @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@..

..> wrote:

>

> Hello sri,

>

> The 7csl MER connected with SUN(conjoined) . Hence the marriage life

is considered to be less happy. 7th CSL connected with 2,6,10 which is

not good and hence seperation/divorce is indicated.

>

> The planets they give marriage/seperation /divorce are

> JUP,VEN,MER, MOO,KET(= JUP), RAH( = MER)

>

> GOOD LUCK!

>

> Regards,

>

> D.Senthil

>

>

> --- On Mon, 6/1/09, srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77

wrote:

>

>

> srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77

> Re: Duel Marriage

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, June 1, 2009, 4:10 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear mr. Singh

>

> Thank you for your quick response and observation. Will you kindly

explain what are planetary combinations in the boy's horoscope for

divorce. This is for my understanding.

>

> Regards

>

> Kannan

> @gro ups.com,

Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns@ > wrote:

> >

> > Dear Kannan:

> > I also see clear divorce in your grandson's chart and then

second marriage

> > and that's because though his first wife will be beautiful

looking but will

> > not be healthy and of compromising nature. If you are

interested in

> > astrological and non-astrological cures then my suggestion

would be he

> > should pacify planet Venus. Non-astrological cure would be

marry the girl

> > who does not have divorce combination in her horoscope at all

and her 7th

> > house is very strong. In that case though there will be fights

but divorce

> > won't be there.

> > At least I do non-astrological cures if astrological cures are

not likely to

> > work or do the both.

> > Good Luck

> >

> > Alakh N Singh

> >

> > On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 10:55 AM, srinivasankannan77 <

> > srinivasankannan77@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Respected Members

> > >

> > > DOB: March 8,1983; TOB: 11.24 AM; POB: Chennai

> > >

> > > This is the birth chart of my grandson, who is in

marriageable age.

> > > 7th cusp SL is Mercury, a duel lord who is in the star of

Rahu in Gemini ,

> > > a duel sign. As such I read a duel marriage for the chart

as per KP rule. Is

> > > there any alternative interpretation for this combination.

Request help from

> > > experts.

> > >

> > > REgards

> > >

> > > Kannan

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > --

> > Alakh N Singh

> > Thunderbird School of Global Management

> > Ph: 732-302-1221

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear all

The owner is not always weaker. The occupant is not always stronger. There are some exemptions. Please refer page 465 and 466 of Reader III edition 2004 under the heading DOUBT 3.

Dhanabalan--- On Mon, 6/8/09, Ravinder Grover <rgrover wrote:

Ravinder Grover <rgroverRE: Re: Duel Marriage Date: Monday, June 8, 2009, 9:27 PM

10 June 2009

Dear all

As brother Punit pointed out, ‘Owners are considered weak’, I think, its true only if there are no planets in the house under consideration and there are no planets in the Star of the owner. For example,

Lets construct a chart now, 9th June 2009, 9:22:22 hours, Auckland, New Zealand

Look at the third house. There are no planets in the Third house. The owner of the house is Mercury and there are no planets in the star of Mercury. ONLY in this case, Mercury becomes the STRONG signification of the HOUSE 3 only.

Planets in the star of the occupant of the house are the strongest at all times. But sometimes, one may have multiple planets in the star of the occupant, then also, which I believe, may not be very strong significator of the hosue.

Regards

RG

@gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Punit PandeyTuesday, June 09, 2009 2:15 AM@gro ups.comRe: Re: Duel Marriage

Dear Dhanabalan ji, Rath ji and Friends,We must note that owners are considered as weak significators in KP. So even if we would like to use Nakshatra and Sub of a cusp as significators, we must treat them only as weak significators. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Lutherji

It is only a trial and not final. In my own chart, the four fold significators did not show the Jupiter dasa period of marriage. Whereas, the 7th cusp starlord Jupiter shows the dasa period of my marriage. Some senior KP astrologers insisted to give weightage to the cuspal starlord and cuspal sublord to fix the timing of event. So we may try in that line also.

Dhanabalan--- On Mon, 6/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >

@gro ups.com

Dear Dhanbalanji,

Nice to hear from you.

How will you know whether the particular chart is among the 60 % or in the group of 40 % while considering 4 fold significators? When the VII cusp sub-lord and/or the VII cusp star lord is one among the 4 fold significators you may give importance or priority to it. If they are not one among them how will you decide whether you shall use them in fixing the time/date of marriage keeping aside the ones that appear in the list of 4 fold significators?

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >

@gro ups.com

Sunday, June 7, 2009 7:57:24 AMRe: Re: Duel Marriage

Dear Senthil

Fixing the time of event based on 4 fold table is only 60% correct. For further improvement, I accept that the seventh cuspal sublord also has to be taken as significator to decide the time of event for marriage. In my opinion, the seventh cuspal starlord also to be considered to fix the time of event for marriage.

Dhanabalan--- On Wed, 6/3/09, Senthil <athi_ram (AT) (DOT) . ..com> wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: Re: Duel Marriage@gro ups.comWednesday, June 3, 2009, 2:05 PM

Dear kannan,

1. MER is not only 7 th CSL it is also 2,6 CSL.MER is in RAH star which is 10CSL. In general, You may find in signifactor table only four items owner, occupent, planets in owner's star and their house occupied.You must remember that In KP, cuspal sublords are considered to to be significators of their respective cusp. This is used by Prof.KSK in many places (you can find it in KP horary book).

2. Yes. I call it MER,SUN are conjoined as it is in same sign though the distance between them is quite more.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil

srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77@ > Re: Duel Marriage@gro ups.comMonday, June 1, 2009, 9:43 PM

Dear Mr. SenthilThanks for your reply. In this chart 7th cusp SL is Mercury 2nd and 5th lord placed in 9. Mercury is in the constellation and Sub of Rahu in 1 in Gemini. As such significters are 2,5,9,1. There is no 6 or 10 to influence divorce/seperation. Pl.clarify.I am giving the coordinates belowMercury in Aquarius at 8.13.2010th house starts at 8.38.17. So Mercury is in 9Sun at 23.33.28. Again Sun is far away from Mercury. Do you call this conjunction, except they are in the same sign RegardsKannan ---In @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@.. .> wrote:>> Hello sri,> > The 7csl MER connected with SUN(conjoined) . Hence the marriage life is considered to be less happy. 7th CSL connected with 2,6,10 which is not good and

hence seperation/divorce is indicated.> > The planets they give marriage/seperation /divorce are> JUP,VEN,MER, MOO,KET(= JUP), RAH( = MER)> > GOOD LUCK!> > Regards,> > D.Senthil> > > --- On Mon, 6/1/09, srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77 wrote:> > > srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77 .>> Re: Duel Marriage> @gro ups.com> Monday, June 1, 2009, 4:10 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear mr. Singh> > Thank you for your quick response and observation. Will you kindly explain what are planetary combinations in the boy's horoscope for divorce. This is for

my understanding.> > Regards> > Kannan > @gro ups.com, Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Kannan:> > I also see clear divorce in your grandson's chart and then second marriage> > and that's because though his first wife will be beautiful looking but will> > not be healthy and of compromising nature. If you are interested in> > astrological and non-astrological cures then my suggestion would be he> > should pacify planet Venus. Non-astrological cure would be marry the girl> > who does not have divorce combination in her horoscope at all and her 7th> > house is very strong. In that case though there will be fights but divorce> > won't be there.> > At least I do non-astrological cures if astrological cures are not

likely to> > work or do the both.> > Good Luck> > > > Alakh N Singh> > > > On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 10:55 AM, srinivasankannan77 <> > srinivasankannan77@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > >> > > Respected Members> > >> > > DOB: March 8,1983; TOB: 11.24 AM; POB: Chennai> > >> > > This is the birth chart of my grandson, who is in marriageable age.> > > 7th cusp SL is Mercury, a duel lord who is in the star of Rahu in Gemini ,> > > a duel sign. As such I read a duel marriage for the chart as per KP rule. Is> > > there any alternative interpretation for this combination. Request help from> > > experts.> > >> > > REgards> > >> > > Kannan> > >> > > > >

>> > > > > > > > -- > > Alakh N Singh> > Thunderbird School of Global Management> > Ph: 732-302-1221> >>

Guest guest

IT IS TRUE THAT MARRIAGE IS A SORT OF DUEL... ? !

lyrao

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 4:25:12 PMRE: Re: Duel Marriage

Dear all

The owner is not always weaker. The occupant is not always stronger. There are some exemptions. Please refer page 465 and 466 of Reader III edition 2004 under the heading DOUBT 3.

Dhanabalan--- On Mon, 6/8/09, Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz> wrote:

Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz>RE: Re: Duel Marriage@gro ups.comMonday, June 8, 2009, 9:27 PM

10 June 2009

Dear all

As brother Punit pointed out, ‘Owners are considered weak’, I think, its true only if there are no planets in the house under consideration and there are no planets in the Star of the owner. For example, Lets construct a chart now, 9th June 2009, 9:22:22 hours, Auckland, New Zealand Look at the third house. There are no planets in the Third house. The owner of the house is Mercury and there are no planets in the star of Mercury. ONLY in this case, Mercury becomes the STRONG signification of the HOUSE 3 only. Planets in the star of the occupant of the house are the strongest at all times. But sometimes, one may have multiple planets in the star of the occupant, then also, which I believe, may not be very strong significator of the hosue. I hope I managed to explain It properly. Regards RG

@gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Punit PandeyTuesday, June 09, 2009 2:15 AM@gro ups.comRe: Re: Duel Marriage

Dear Dhanabalan ji, Rath ji and Friends,We must note that owners are considered as weak significators in KP. So even if we would like to use Nakshatra and Sub of a cusp as significators, we must treat them only as weak significators. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

Dear Lutherji

It is only a trial and not final. In my own chart, the four fold significators did not show the Jupiter dasa period of marriage. Whereas, the 7th cusp starlord Jupiter shows the dasa period of my marriage. Some senior KP astrologers insisted to give weightage to the cuspal starlord and cuspal sublord to fix the timing of event. So we may try in that line also.

@gro ups.com

Dear Dhanbalanji,

Nice to hear from you.

How will you know whether the particular chart is among the 60 % or in the group of 40 % while considering 4 fold significators? When the VII cusp sub-lord and/or the VII cusp star lord is one among the 4 fold significators you may give importance or priority to it. If they are not one among them how will you decide whether you shall use them in fixing the time/date of marriage keeping aside the ones that appear in the list of 4 fold significators?

With regards.

Dr. Rath

@gro ups.com

Dear Senthil

Fixing the time of event based on 4 fold table is only 60% correct. For further improvement, I accept that the seventh cuspal sublord also has to be taken as significator to decide the time of event for marriage. In my opinion, the seventh cuspal starlord also to be considered to fix the time of event for marriage.

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: Re: Duel Marriage@gro ups.comWednesday, June 3, 2009, 2:05 PM

Dear kannan,

1. MER is not only 7 th CSL it is also 2,6 CSL.MER is in RAH star which is 10CSL. In general, You may find in signifactor table only four items owner, occupent, planets in owner's star and their house occupied.You must remember that In KP, cuspal sublords are considered to to be significators of their respective cusp. This is used by Prof.KSK in many places (you can find it in KP horary book).

2. Yes. I call it MER,SUN are conjoined as it is in same sign though the distance between them is quite more.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil

srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77@ > Re: Duel Marriage@gro ups.comMonday, June 1, 2009, 9:43 PM

Dear Mr. SenthilThanks for your reply. In this chart 7th cusp SL is Mercury 2nd and 5th lord placed in 9. Mercury is in the constellation and Sub of Rahu in 1 in Gemini. As such significters are 2,5,9,1. There is no 6 or 10 to influence divorce/seperation. Pl.clarify.I am giving the coordinates belowMercury in Aquarius at 8.13.2010th house starts at 8.38.17. So Mercury is in 9Sun at 23.33.28. Again Sun is far away from Mercury. Do you call this conjunction, except they are in the same sign RegardsKannan ---In @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@.. .> wrote:>> Hello sri,> > The 7csl MER connected with SUN(conjoined) . Hence the marriage life is considered to be less happy. 7th CSL connected with 2,6,10 which is not good and

hence seperation/divorce is indicated.> > The planets they give marriage/seperation /divorce are> JUP,VEN,MER, MOO,KET(= JUP), RAH( = MER)> > GOOD LUCK!> > Regards,> > D.Senthil> > > --- On Mon, 6/1/09, srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77 wrote:> > > srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77 .>> Re: Duel Marriage> @gro ups.com> Monday, June 1, 2009, 4:10 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear mr. Singh> > Thank you for your quick response and observation. Will you kindly explain what are planetary combinations in the boy's horoscope for divorce. This is for

my understanding.> > Regards> > Kannan > @gro ups.com, Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Kannan:> > I also see clear divorce in your grandson's chart and then second marriage> > and that's because though his first wife will be beautiful looking but will> > not be healthy and of compromising nature. If you are interested in> > astrological and non-astrological cures then my suggestion would be he> > should pacify planet Venus. Non-astrological cure would be marry the girl> > who does not have divorce combination in her horoscope at all and her 7th> > house is very strong. In that case though there will be fights but divorce> > won't be there.> > At least I do non-astrological cures if astrological cures are not

likely to> > work or do the both.> > Good Luck> > > > Alakh N Singh> > > > On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 10:55 AM, srinivasankannan77 <> > srinivasankannan77@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > >> > > Respected Members> > >> > > DOB: March 8,1983; TOB: 11.24 AM; POB: Chennai> > >> > > This is the birth chart of my grandson, who is in marriageable age.> > > 7th cusp SL is Mercury, a duel lord who is in the star of Rahu in Gemini ,> > > a duel sign. As such I read a duel marriage for the chart as per KP rule. Is> > > there any alternative interpretation for this combination. Request help from> > > experts.> > >> > > REgards> > >> > > Kannan> > >> > > > >

>> > > > > > > > -- > > Alakh N Singh> > Thunderbird School of Global Management> > Ph: 732-302-1221> >>

Guest guest

Dear Groverji,

Good evening.

You are very right in stating so. But you have made an attempt to explain the strength of the owner of a house. strength of the occupant of the house, strengt of the planets in the star of the occupants etc.But what is under discussion is the nakshyatra and sub of a cusp.

You have given an example chart. The third house falls at about 9-27 in virgo. The point is ruled by Mercury, Sun and Venus as the sign lord, star lord and sub lord. Punit Pandeji mentions that the owner (Mercury in the chart) is considered as weak significator in KP. Then he writes, 'even if we would like to use Nakshyatra (Sun in the chart) and Sub of a cusp(Venus in this chart) as significators, we must treat them only as weak significators.' Thus he has talked about Sun and Venus.Secondly he has not approved the use of these Nakshyatra and Sub lord as significators.It may be noted that he has used the word " if " in his sentance.

I beg excuse before Punitji, if I am wrong.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Ravinder Grover <rgrover Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 2:57:46 AMRE: Re: Duel Marriage

10 June 2009

Dear all

As brother Punit pointed out, ‘Owners are considered weak’, I think, its true only if there are no planets in the house under consideration and there are no planets in the Star of the owner. For example,

Look at the third house. There are no planets in the Third house. The owner of the house is Mercury and there are no planets in the star of Mercury. ONLY in this case, Mercury becomes the STRONG signification of the HOUSE 3 only.

Planets in the star of the occupant of the house are the strongest at all times. But sometimes, one may have multiple planets in the star of the occupant, then also, which I believe, may not be very strong significator of the hosue.

Regards

RG

Dear Lutherji

@gro ups.com

Dear Dhanbalanji,

Nice to hear from you.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

@gro ups.com

Dear Senthil

Dear kannan,

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil

hence seperation/divorce is indicated.> > The planets they give marriage/seperation /divorce are> JUP,VEN,MER, MOO,KET(= JUP), RAH( = MER)> > GOOD LUCK!> > Regards,> > D.Senthil> > > --- On Mon, 6/1/09, srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77 wrote:> > > srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77 > Re: Duel Marriage> @gro ups.com> Monday, June 1, 2009, 4:10 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear mr. Singh> > Thank you for your quick response and observation. Will you kindly explain what are planetary combinations in the boy's horoscope for divorce. This is for

Guest guest

11 June 2009

Dear Dr Rath and brother Punnit ji

My humble apologies.  I think I did not read/understood the

topic under discussion and probably started showing off my little scholarship.

Thanks pointing out my mistake

God Bless

RG

On Behalf Of Luther

Rath

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 2:11 AM

Dear Groverji,

Good evening.

You are very right in stating so. But you have made an

attempt to explain the strength of the owner of a house. strength of the

occupant of the house, strengt of the planets in the star of the occupants

etc.But what is under discussion is the nakshyatra and sub of a cusp.

You have given an example chart. The third house falls at

about 9-27 in virgo. The point is ruled by Mercury, Sun and Venus as the sign

lord, star lord and sub lord. Punit Pandeji mentions that the owner (Mercury in

the chart) is considered as weak significator in KP. Then he writes, 'even if

we would like to use Nakshyatra (Sun in the chart) and Sub of a cusp(Venus in

this chart) as significators, we must treat them only as weak significators.'

Thus he has talked about Sun and Venus.Secondly he has not approved the use of

these Nakshyatra and Sub lord as significators.It may be noted that he has used

the word " if " in his sentance.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Ravinder Grover <rgrover

Tuesday, June 9, 2009 2:57:46 AM

RE: Re: Duel Marriage

10 June 2009

Dear all

As brother Punit pointed out, ‘Owners

are considered weak’, I think, its true only if there are no planets in the

house under consideration and there are no planets in the Star of the

owner. For example,

Lets construct a chart now, 9th

June 2009, 9:22:22 hours, Auckland, New Zealand

Look at the third house. There are

no planets in the Third house. The owner of the house is Mercury

and there are no planets in the star of Mercury. ONLY in this case,

Mercury becomes the STRONG signification of the HOUSE 3 only.

Planets in the star of the occupant of

the house are the strongest at all times. But sometimes, one may have

multiple planets in the star of the occupant, then also, which I believe, may

not be very strong significator of the hosue.

I hope I managed to explain It

properly.

Regards

RG

@gro ups.com

[k_p_ system@grou ps.com]

On Behalf Of Punit Pandey

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 2:15 AM

@gro ups.com

We must note that owners are considered as weak significators in KP. So even if

we would like to use Nakshatra and Sub of a cusp as significators, we must

treat them only as weak significators.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On

Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >

wrote:

Dear

Lutherji

It

is only a trial and not final. In my own chart, the four fold significators

did not show the Jupiter dasa period of marriage. Whereas, the 7th cusp

starlord Jupiter shows the dasa period of my marriage. Some senior KP

astrologers insisted to give weightage to the cuspal starlord and cuspal

sublord to fix the timing of event. So we may try in that line also.

Dhanabalan

--- On Mon, 6/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther >

wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther (AT) (DOT)

com>

To:

@gro

ups.com

Date:

Dear

Dhanbalanji,

Nice

to hear from you.

How

will you know whether the particular chart is among the 60 % or in the group

of 40 % while considering 4 fold significators? When the VII cusp sub-lord

and/or the VII cusp star lord is one among the 4 fold significators you may

give importance or priority to it. If they are not one among them how will

you decide whether you shall use them in fixing the time/date of marriage

keeping aside the ones that appear in the list of 4 fold significators?

I

shall be obliged for your clerification.

With

regards.

Dr.

Rath

To:

@gro ups.com

Sunday, June 7, 2009 7:57:24 AM

Dear Senthil

Fixing the time of event based on 4 fold table is only 60% correct.

For further improvement, I accept that the seventh cuspal sublord also

has to be taken as significator to decide the time of event for

marriage. In my opinion, the seventh cuspal starlord also to be considered

to fix the time of event for marriage.

Dhanabalan

--- On Wed, 6/3/09, Senthil <athi_ram (AT) (DOT) . ....com>

wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >

@gro ups.com

Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 2:05 PM

Dear kannan,

1. MER is not only 7 th CSL it is also 2,6 CSL.MER is in RAH

star which is 10CSL. In general, You may find in signifactor table only

four items owner, occupent, planets in owner's star and their house

occupied.You must remember that In KP, cuspal sublords are considered to

to be significators of their respective cusp. This is used by Prof.KSK in

many places (you can find it in KP horary book).

2. Yes. I call it MER,SUN are conjoined as it is in same sign

though the distance between them is quite more.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil

srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77@ >

Re: Duel Marriage

@gro ups.com

Monday, June 1, 2009, 9:43 PM

Dear Mr. Senthil

Thanks for your reply. In this chart 7th cusp SL is Mercury 2nd and 5th

lord placed in 9. Mercury is in the constellation and Sub of Rahu in 1 in

Gemini. As such significters are 2,5,9,1. There is no 6 or 10 to

influence divorce/seperation. Pl.clarify.I am giving the coordinates

below

Mercury in Aquarius at 8.13.20

10th house starts at 8.38.17. So Mercury is in 9

Sun at 23.33.28. Again Sun is far away from Mercury. Do you call this

conjunction, except they are in the same sign

Regards

Kannan ---

In @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@..

..> wrote:

>

> Hello sri,

>

> The 7csl MER connected with SUN(conjoined) . Hence the marriage life

is considered to be less happy. 7th CSL connected with 2,6,10 which is

not good and hence seperation/divorce is indicated.

>

> The planets they give marriage/seperation /divorce are

> JUP,VEN,MER, MOO,KET(= JUP), RAH( = MER)

>

> GOOD LUCK!

>

> Regards,

>

> D.Senthil

>

>

> --- On Mon, 6/1/09, srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77

wrote:

>

>

> srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, June 1, 2009, 4:10 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear mr. Singh

>

> Thank you for your quick response and observation. Will you kindly

explain what are planetary combinations in the boy's horoscope for

divorce. This is for my understanding.

>

> Regards

>

> Kannan

> @gro ups.com,

Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns@ > wrote:

> >

> > Dear Kannan:

> > I also see clear divorce in your grandson's chart and then

second marriage

> > and that's because though his first wife will be beautiful

looking but will

> > not be healthy and of compromising nature. If you are

interested in

> > astrological and non-astrological cures then my suggestion

would be he

> > should pacify planet Venus. Non-astrological cure would be

marry the girl

> > who does not have divorce combination in her horoscope at all

and her 7th

> > house is very strong. In that case though there will be fights

but divorce

> > won't be there.

> > At least I do non-astrological cures if astrological cures are

not likely to

> > work or do the both.

> > Good Luck

> >

> > Alakh N Singh

> >

> > On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 10:55 AM, srinivasankannan77 <

> > srinivasankannan77@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Respected Members

> > >

> > > DOB: March 8,1983; TOB: 11.24 AM; POB: Chennai

> > >

> > > This is the birth chart of my grandson, who is in

marriageable age.

> > > 7th cusp SL is Mercury, a duel lord who is in the star of

Rahu in Gemini ,

> > > a duel sign. As such I read a duel marriage for the chart

as per KP rule. Is

> > > there any alternative interpretation for this combination.

Request help from

> > > experts.

> > >

> > > REgards

> > >

> > > Kannan

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > --

> > Alakh N Singh

> > Thunderbird School of Global Management

> > Ph: 732-302-1221

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

1. According to the commonly applied KP significators of grade A to E in the

original Krishanmurti Padhdhati Vol 2 of 1965 by Sagar Publications, KP Reader

I, III, IV, V, VI and KP SW print outs, occupant of a house is stronger than

owner of the house, ie. garde A significator is stronger than grade C

significator and B significator is stronger than D significator.

2. If there is no occupant, then only owner will be considered without issue of

which one is stronger.

3. Planet without having any planet in its star or planet in own star and sub

lord etc should be considered when more than one significators are tied in a

strong grade.

Regards,

tw

, " Ravinder Grover " <rgrover wrote:

>

> 10 June 2009

>

>

>

> Dear all

>

>

>

> As brother Punit pointed out, 'Owners are considered weak', I think, its

> true only if there are no planets in the house under consideration and there

> are no planets in the Star of the owner. For example,

>

>

>

> Lets construct a chart now, 9th June 2009, 9:22:22 hours, Auckland, New

> Zealand

>

>

>

> Look at the third house. There are no planets in the Third house. The

> owner of the house is Mercury and there are no planets in the star of

> Mercury. ONLY in this case, Mercury becomes the STRONG signification of the

> HOUSE 3 only.

>

>

>

> Planets in the star of the occupant of the house are the strongest at all

> times. But sometimes, one may have multiple planets in the star of the

> occupant, then also, which I believe, may not be very strong significator of

> the hosue.

>

>

>

> I hope I managed to explain It properly.

>

>

>

> Regards

>

>

>

> RG

>

>

>

> On

> Behalf Of Punit Pandey

> Tuesday, June 09, 2009 2:15 AM

>

> Re: Re: Duel Marriage

>

>

>

> We must note that owners are considered as weak significators in KP. So even

> if we would like to use Nakshatra and Sub of a cusp as significators, we

> must treat them only as weak significators.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Dear Lutherji

>

> It is only a trial and not final. In my own chart, the four fold

> significators did not show the Jupiter dasa period of marriage. Whereas, the

> 7th cusp starlord Jupiter shows the dasa period of my marriage. Some senior

> KP astrologers insisted to give weightage to the cuspal starlord and cuspal

> sublord to fix the timing of event. So we may try in that line also.

>

> Dhanabalan

> --- On Mon, 6/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

>

> Luther Rath <rathluther

>

>

>

>

>

> Monday, June 8, 2009, 5:21 AM

>

> Dear Dhanbalanji,

>

> Nice to hear from you.

>

> How will you know whether the particular chart is among the 60 % or in the

> group of 40 % while considering 4 fold significators? When the VII cusp

> sub-lord and/or the VII cusp star lord is one among the 4 fold significators

> you may give importance or priority to it. If they are not one among them

> how will you decide whether you shall use them in fixing the time/date of

> marriage keeping aside the ones that appear in the list of 4 fold

> significators?

>

> I shall be obliged for your clerification.

>

> With regards.

>

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> _____

>

>

> Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Sunday, June 7, 2009 7:57:24 AM

>

>

>

>

> Dear Senthil

>

> Fixing the time of event based on 4 fold table is only 60% correct. For

> further improvement, I accept that the seventh cuspal sublord also has to be

> taken as significator to decide the time of event for marriage. In my

> opinion, the seventh cuspal starlord also to be considered to fix the time

> of event for marriage.

>

> Dhanabalan

>

> --- On Wed, 6/3/09, Senthil <athi_ram (AT) (DOT) . .com> wrote:

>

>

> Senthil <athi_ram >

> @gro ups.com <http://ups.com/>

> Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 2:05 PM

>

>

> Dear kannan,

>

>

>

> 1. MER is not only 7 th CSL it is also 2,6 CSL.MER is in RAH star which is

> 10CSL. In general, You may find in signifactor table only four items owner,

> occupent, planets in owner's star and their house occupied.You must remember

> that In KP, cuspal sublords are considered to to be significators of their

> respective cusp. This is used by Prof.KSK in many places (you can find it in

> KP horary book).

>

>

>

> 2. Yes. I call it MER,SUN are conjoined as it is in same sign though the

> distance between them is quite more.

>

>

>

> hope i clarified the points.

>

>

>

> GOOD LUCK!

>

>

>

> Regards,

>

>

>

> D.Senthil

>

>

> --- On Mon, 6/1/09, srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77@

> <http:///> > wrote:

>

>

> srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77@ >

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, June 1, 2009, 9:43 PM

>

> Dear Mr. Senthil

>

> Thanks for your reply. In this chart 7th cusp SL is Mercury 2nd and 5th lord

> placed in 9. Mercury is in the constellation and Sub of Rahu in 1 in Gemini.

> As such significters are 2,5,9,1. There is no 6 or 10 to influence

> divorce/seperation. Pl.clarify.I am giving the coordinates below

>

> Mercury in Aquarius at 8.13.20

> 10th house starts at 8.38.17. So Mercury is in 9

> Sun at 23.33.28. Again Sun is far away from Mercury. Do you call this

> conjunction, except they are in the same sign

>

> Regards

>

> Kannan ---

>

> In @gro ups.com

> <http://us.mc320.mail./mc/compose?to=%40>

> , Senthil <athi_ram@ .> wrote:

> >

> > Hello sri,

> >

> > The 7csl MER connected with SUN(conjoined) . Hence the marriage life is

> considered to be less happy. 7th CSL connected with 2,6,10 which is not good

> and hence seperation/divorce is indicated.

> >

> > The planets they give marriage/seperation /divorce are

> > JUP,VEN,MER, MOO,KET(= JUP), RAH( = MER)

> >

> > GOOD LUCK!

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > D.Senthil

> >

> >

> > --- On Mon, 6/1/09, srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77 wrote:

> >

> >

> > srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77

> > Re: Duel Marriage

> > @gro ups.com

> <http://us.mc320.mail./mc/compose?to=%40>

> > Monday, June 1, 2009, 4:10 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear mr. Singh

> >

> > Thank you for your quick response and observation. Will you kindly explain

> what are planetary combinations in the boy's horoscope for divorce. This is

> for my understanding.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Kannan

> > @gro ups.com, Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns@ >

> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Kannan:

> > > I also see clear divorce in your grandson's chart and then second

> marriage

> > > and that's because though his first wife will be beautiful looking but

> will

> > > not be healthy and of compromising nature. If you are interested in

> > > astrological and non-astrological cures then my suggestion would be he

> > > should pacify planet Venus. Non-astrological cure would be marry the

> girl

> > > who does not have divorce combination in her horoscope at all and her

> 7th

> > > house is very strong. In that case though there will be fights but

> divorce

> > > won't be there.

> > > At least I do non-astrological cures if astrological cures are not

> likely to

> > > work or do the both.

> > > Good Luck

> > >

> > > Alakh N Singh

> > >

> > > On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 10:55 AM, srinivasankannan77 <

> > > srinivasankannan77@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Respected Members

> > > >

> > > > DOB: March 8,1983; TOB: 11.24 AM; POB: Chennai

> > > >

> > > > This is the birth chart of my grandson, who is in marriageable age.

> > > > 7th cusp SL is Mercury, a duel lord who is in the star of Rahu in

> Gemini ,

> > > > a duel sign. As such I read a duel marriage for the chart as per KP

> rule. Is

> > > > there any alternative interpretation for this combination. Request

> help from

> > > > experts.

> > > >

> > > > REgards

> > > >

> > > > Kannan

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --

> > > Alakh N Singh

> > > Thunderbird School of Global Management

> > > Ph: 732-302-1221

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear TinWinji

Some exemptions are given in Reader III page 465 & 466 of 2004 edition under heading Doubt3. Occupants need not be stronger than the owner always.

Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 6/11/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: Duel Marriage Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 3:10 AM

Dear Friends,1. According to the commonly applied KP significators of grade A to E in the original Krishanmurti Padhdhati Vol 2 of 1965 by Sagar Publications, KP Reader I, III, IV, V, VI and KP SW print outs, occupant of a house is stronger than owner of the house, ie. garde A significator is stronger than grade C significator and B significator is stronger than D significator.2. If there is no occupant, then only owner will be considered without issue of which one is stronger.3. Planet without having any planet in its star or planet in own star and sub lord etc should be considered when more than one significators are tied in a strong grade.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, "Ravinder Grover" <rgrover > wrote:>> 10 June

2009> > > > Dear all> > > > As brother Punit pointed out, 'Owners are considered weak', I think, its> true only if there are no planets in the house under consideration and there> are no planets in the Star of the owner. For example,> > > > Lets construct a chart now, 9th June 2009, 9:22:22 hours, Auckland, New> Zealand> > > > Look at the third house. There are no planets in the Third house. The> owner of the house is Mercury and there are no planets in the star of> Mercury. ONLY in this case, Mercury becomes the STRONG signification of the> HOUSE 3 only.> > > > Planets in the star of the occupant of the house are the strongest at all> times. But sometimes, one may have multiple planets in the star of the> occupant, then also, which I believe, may not be very

strong significator of> the hosue.> > > > I hope I managed to explain It properly.> > > > Regards> > > > RG> > > > @gro ups.com [@gro ups.com] On> Behalf Of Punit Pandey> Tuesday, June 09, 2009 2:15 AM> @gro ups.com> Re: Re: Duel Marriage>

> > > > > > > > Dear Dhanabalan ji, Rath ji and Friends,> > We must note that owners are considered as weak significators in KP. So even> if we would like to use Nakshatra and Sub of a cusp as significators, we> must treat them only as weak significators. > > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > > On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:> > > > > Dear Lutherji> > It is only a trial and not final. In my own chart, the four fold> significators did not show the Jupiter dasa period of marriage. Whereas, the> 7th cusp starlord Jupiter shows the dasa period of my marriage. Some senior> KP astrologers insisted to give weightage to the cuspal starlord and cuspal> sublord to fix the timing of event. So we

may try in that line also.> > Dhanabalan> --- On Mon, 6/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:> > > Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...>> > > Re: Re: Duel Marriage> > @gro ups.com> > Monday, June 8, 2009, 5:21 AM> > Dear Dhanbalanji,> > Nice to hear from you.> > How will you know whether the particular chart is among the 60 % or in the> group of 40 % while considering 4 fold significators? When the VII cusp> sub-lord and/or the VII cusp star lord is one among the 4 fold significators> you may give importance or priority to it. If they are not one among them> how will you

decide whether you shall use them in fixing the time/date of> marriage keeping aside the ones that appear in the list of 4 fold> significators?> > I shall be obliged for your clerification.> > With regards.> > Dr. Rath> > > > > _____ > > > Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >> > @gro ups.com> > > Sunday, June 7, 2009 7:57:24 AM> Re: Re: Duel Marriage> > > > > Dear Senthil> > Fixing the time of event based on 4 fold table is only 60% correct. For> further improvement, I accept that the seventh cuspal sublord also has to be> taken as significator to decide the time of event for marriage. In my> opinion, the seventh cuspal starlord also to be considered to fix the time>

of event for marriage.> > Dhanabalan> > --- On Wed, 6/3/09, Senthil <athi_ram (AT) (DOT) . .com> wrote:> > > Senthil <athi_ram >> Re: Re: Duel Marriage> @gro ups.com <http://ups.com/> > Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 2:05 PM> > > Dear kannan,> > > > 1. MER is not only 7 th CSL it is also 2,6 CSL.MER is in RAH star which is> 10CSL. In general, You may find in signifactor table only four items owner,> occupent, planets in owner's star and their house occupied.You must remember> that In KP, cuspal sublords are considered to to be significators of their> respective cusp. This is used by Prof.KSK in many places (you can find it in> KP horary book). > > >

> 2. Yes. I call it MER,SUN are conjoined as it is in same sign though the> distance between them is quite more.> > > > hope i clarified the points.> > > > GOOD LUCK!> > > > Regards,> > > > D.Senthil> > > --- On Mon, 6/1/09, srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77 @ > <http://. com/> > wrote:> > > srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77 @ >> Re: Duel Marriage> @gro ups.com> Monday, June 1, 2009, 9:43 PM> > Dear Mr. Senthil> > Thanks for your reply. In this chart 7th cusp SL is Mercury 2nd and 5th lord> placed in 9. Mercury is in the constellation and Sub of Rahu in 1 in

Gemini.> As such significters are 2,5,9,1. There is no 6 or 10 to influence> divorce/seperation. Pl.clarify.I am giving the coordinates below> > Mercury in Aquarius at 8.13.20> 10th house starts at 8.38.17. So Mercury is in 9> Sun at 23.33.28. Again Sun is far away from Mercury. Do you call this> conjunction, except they are in the same sign > > Regards> > Kannan ---> > In @gro ups.com> <http://us.mc320. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=% 40. com>> , Senthil <athi_ram@ .> wrote:> >> > Hello sri,> > > > The 7csl MER connected with SUN(conjoined) . Hence the marriage life is> considered to be less happy. 7th CSL connected with 2,6,10 which is not

good> and hence seperation/divorce is indicated.> > > > The planets they give marriage/seperation /divorce are> > JUP,VEN,MER, MOO,KET(= JUP), RAH( = MER)> > > > GOOD LUCK!> > > > Regards,> > > > D.Senthil> > > > > > --- On Mon, 6/1/09, srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77 wrote:> > > > > > srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77 > > Re: Duel Marriage> > @gro ups.com> <http://us.mc320. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=% 40. com> > > Monday, June 1, 2009, 4:10 AM> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear mr. Singh> > > > Thank you for your quick response and observation. Will you kindly explain> what are planetary combinations in the boy's horoscope for divorce. This is> for my understanding.> > > > Regards> > > > Kannan > > @gro ups.com, Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns@ >> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Kannan:> > > I also see clear divorce in your grandson's chart and then second> marriage> > > and that's because though his first wife will be beautiful looking but> will> > > not be healthy and of compromising nature. If you are interested in> > > astrological and non-astrological cures then my suggestion would be he> > > should pacify planet Venus. Non-astrological cure would be marry

the> girl> > > who does not have divorce combination in her horoscope at all and her> 7th> > > house is very strong. In that case though there will be fights but> divorce> > > won't be there.> > > At least I do non-astrological cures if astrological cures are not> likely to> > > work or do the both.> > > Good Luck> > > > > > Alakh N Singh> > > > > > On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 10:55 AM, srinivasankannan77 <> > > srinivasankannan77@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > >> > > > Respected Members> > > >> > > > DOB: March 8,1983; TOB: 11.24 AM; POB: Chennai> > > >> > > > This is the birth chart of my grandson, who is in marriageable age.> > > > 7th cusp

SL is Mercury, a duel lord who is in the star of Rahu in> Gemini ,> > > > a duel sign. As such I read a duel marriage for the chart as per KP> rule. Is> > > > there any alternative interpretation for this combination. Request> help from> > > > experts.> > > >> > > > REgards> > > >> > > > Kannan> > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > -- > > > Alakh N Singh> > > Thunderbird School of Global Management> > > Ph: 732-302-1221> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

This is earlier writing of traditional exaltation, vargotama, enemy's camp etc

which are not seriously used in KP. They are from original KP Vol 2 of 1965 pp

357-358.

Regards,

tw

, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

>

> Dear TinWinji

> Some exemptions are given in Reader III page 465 & 466 of 2004 edition under

heading Doubt3. Occupants need not be stronger than the owner always.

> Dhanabalan

>

> --- On Thu, 6/11/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

>

>

> tw853 <tw853

>

> Thursday, June 11, 2009, 3:10 AM

>

>

Dear Friends,

> 1. According to the commonly applied KP significators of grade A to E in the

original Krishanmurti Padhdhati Vol 2 of 1965 by Sagar Publications, KP Reader

I, III, IV, V, VI and KP SW print outs, occupant of a house is stronger than

owner of the house, ie. garde A significator is stronger than grade C

significator and B significator is stronger than D significator.

> 2. If there is no occupant, then only owner will be considered without issue

of which one is stronger.

> 3. Planet without having any planet in its star or planet in own star and sub

lord etc should be considered when more than one significators are tied in a

strong grade.

> Regards,

> tw

>

> @gro ups.com, " Ravinder Grover " <rgrover@ > wrote:

> >

> > 10 June 2009

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear all

> >

> >

> >

> > As brother Punit pointed out, 'Owners are considered weak', I think, its

> > true only if there are no planets in the house under consideration and there

> > are no planets in the Star of the owner. For example,

> >

> >

> >

> > Lets construct a chart now, 9th June 2009, 9:22:22 hours, Auckland, New

> > Zealand

> >

> >

> >

> > Look at the third house. There are no planets in the Third house. The

> > owner of the house is Mercury and there are no planets in the star of

> > Mercury. ONLY in this case, Mercury becomes the STRONG signification of the

> > HOUSE 3 only.

> >

> >

> >

> > Planets in the star of the occupant of the house are the strongest at all

> > times. But sometimes, one may have multiple planets in the star of the

> > occupant, then also, which I believe, may not be very strong significator of

> > the hosue.

> >

> >

> >

> > I hope I managed to explain It properly.

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards

> >

> >

> >

> > RG

> >

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com [@gro ups.com] On

> > Behalf Of Punit Pandey

> > Tuesday, June 09, 2009 2:15 AM

> > @gro ups.com

> > Re: Re: Duel Marriage

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Dhanabalan ji, Rath ji and Friends,

> >

> > We must note that owners are considered as weak significators in KP. So even

> > if we would like to use Nakshatra and Sub of a cusp as significators, we

> > must treat them only as weak significators.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> >

> > On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Lutherji

> >

> > It is only a trial and not final. In my own chart, the four fold

> > significators did not show the Jupiter dasa period of marriage. Whereas, the

> > 7th cusp starlord Jupiter shows the dasa period of my marriage. Some senior

> > KP astrologers insisted to give weightage to the cuspal starlord and cuspal

> > sublord to fix the timing of event. So we may try in that line also.

> >

> > Dhanabalan

> > --- On Mon, 6/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...>

> >

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> >

> > Monday, June 8, 2009, 5:21 AM

> >

> > Dear Dhanbalanji,

> >

> > Nice to hear from you.

> >

> > How will you know whether the particular chart is among the 60 % or in the

> > group of 40 % while considering 4 fold significators? When the VII cusp

> > sub-lord and/or the VII cusp star lord is one among the 4 fold significators

> > you may give importance or priority to it. If they are not one among them

> > how will you decide whether you shall use them in fixing the time/date of

> > marriage keeping aside the ones that appear in the list of 4 fold

> > significators?

> >

> > I shall be obliged for your clerification.

> >

> > With regards.

> >

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > _____

> >

> >

> > Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> >

> >

> > Sunday, June 7, 2009 7:57:24 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Senthil

> >

> > Fixing the time of event based on 4 fold table is only 60% correct. For

> > further improvement, I accept that the seventh cuspal sublord also has to be

> > taken as significator to decide the time of event for marriage. In my

> > opinion, the seventh cuspal starlord also to be considered to fix the time

> > of event for marriage.

> >

> > Dhanabalan

> >

> > --- On Wed, 6/3/09, Senthil <athi_ram (AT) (DOT) . .com> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Senthil <athi_ram >

> > @gro ups.com <http://ups.com/>

> > Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 2:05 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear kannan,

> >

> >

> >

> > 1. MER is not only 7 th CSL it is also 2,6 CSL.MER is in RAH star which is

> > 10CSL. In general, You may find in signifactor table only four items owner,

> > occupent, planets in owner's star and their house occupied.You must remember

> > that In KP, cuspal sublords are considered to to be significators of their

> > respective cusp. This is used by Prof.KSK in many places (you can find it in

> > KP horary book).

> >

> >

> >

> > 2. Yes. I call it MER,SUN are conjoined as it is in same sign though the

> > distance between them is quite more.

> >

> >

> >

> > hope i clarified the points.

> >

> >

> >

> > GOOD LUCK!

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> >

> >

> > D.Senthil

> >

> >

> > --- On Mon, 6/1/09, srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77 @

> > <http://. com/> > wrote:

> >

> >

> > srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77 @ >

> > Re: Duel Marriage

> > @gro ups.com

> > Monday, June 1, 2009, 9:43 PM

> >

> > Dear Mr. Senthil

> >

> > Thanks for your reply. In this chart 7th cusp SL is Mercury 2nd and 5th lord

> > placed in 9. Mercury is in the constellation and Sub of Rahu in 1 in Gemini.

> > As such significters are 2,5,9,1. There is no 6 or 10 to influence

> > divorce/seperation. Pl.clarify.I am giving the coordinates below

> >

> > Mercury in Aquarius at 8.13.20

> > 10th house starts at 8.38.17. So Mercury is in 9

> > Sun at 23.33.28. Again Sun is far away from Mercury. Do you call this

> > conjunction, except they are in the same sign

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Kannan ---

> >

> > In @gro ups.com

> > <http://us.mc320. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=% 40.

com>

> > , Senthil <athi_ram@ .> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hello sri,

> > >

> > > The 7csl MER connected with SUN(conjoined) . Hence the marriage life is

> > considered to be less happy. 7th CSL connected with 2,6,10 which is not good

> > and hence seperation/divorce is indicated.

> > >

> > > The planets they give marriage/seperation /divorce are

> > > JUP,VEN,MER, MOO,KET(= JUP), RAH( = MER)

> > >

> > > GOOD LUCK!

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > D.Senthil

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 6/1/09, srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77 wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77

> > > Re: Duel Marriage

> > > @gro ups.com

> > <http://us.mc320. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=% 40.

com>

> > > Monday, June 1, 2009, 4:10 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear mr. Singh

> > >

> > > Thank you for your quick response and observation. Will you kindly explain

> > what are planetary combinations in the boy's horoscope for divorce. This is

> > for my understanding.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > > Kannan

> > > @gro ups.com, Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns@ >

> > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Kannan:

> > > > I also see clear divorce in your grandson's chart and then second

> > marriage

> > > > and that's because though his first wife will be beautiful looking but

> > will

> > > > not be healthy and of compromising nature. If you are interested in

> > > > astrological and non-astrological cures then my suggestion would be he

> > > > should pacify planet Venus. Non-astrological cure would be marry the

> > girl

> > > > who does not have divorce combination in her horoscope at all and her

> > 7th

> > > > house is very strong. In that case though there will be fights but

> > divorce

> > > > won't be there.

> > > > At least I do non-astrological cures if astrological cures are not

> > likely to

> > > > work or do the both.

> > > > Good Luck

> > > >

> > > > Alakh N Singh

> > > >

> > > > On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 10:55 AM, srinivasankannan77 <

> > > > srinivasankannan77@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected Members

> > > > >

> > > > > DOB: March 8,1983; TOB: 11.24 AM; POB: Chennai

> > > > >

> > > > > This is the birth chart of my grandson, who is in marriageable age.

> > > > > 7th cusp SL is Mercury, a duel lord who is in the star of Rahu in

> > Gemini ,

> > > > > a duel sign. As such I read a duel marriage for the chart as per KP

> > rule. Is

> > > > > there any alternative interpretation for this combination. Request

> > help from

> > > > > experts.

> > > > >

> > > > > REgards

> > > > >

> > > > > Kannan

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --

> > > > Alakh N Singh

> > > > Thunderbird School of Global Management

> > > > Ph: 732-302-1221

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

The occupant is weaker than the owner:

a) If the occupant is in its enemy’s camp or neecha

b) If the lord of the sign is exalted and the occupant is not

c) If the lord of the sign is conjoined with the planet in its own sign and the occupant is not exalted there.

Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 6/11/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Duel Marriage"Dhanabalan R" <r.dhanabalanThursday, June 11, 2009, 9:53 AM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,Please post the content of the page number and not merely page number, as the page number are different in all editions.Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey> Dear Lutherji> You are correct as long as the owner is weak. When the owner is strong(applying the conditions in page 465 & 466 of Reader III), the cuspal starlord and cuspal sublord can be taken as strong significators.> Dhanabalan >> --- On Wed, 6/10/09, Ravinder Grover <rgrover wrote:>>> Ravinder Grover <rgrover> RE: Re: Duel Marriage> > Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 8:58 PM>>>>>>>>>>> 11 June 2009>  > Dear Dr Rath and brother Punnit ji>  > My humble apologies. I think I did not read/understood the topic under discussion and probably started showing off my little scholarship.>  > Thanks pointing out my mistake>  > God Bless>  > RG>  >>> @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Luther Rath> Wednesday, June 10, 2009 2:11 AM> @gro ups.com> Re: Re: Duel Marriage>

>>>>>>>>>> Dear Groverji,>> Good evening.>> You are very right in stating so. But you have made an attempt to explain the strength of the owner of a house. strength of the occupant of the house, strengt of the planets in the star of the occupants etc.But what is under discussion is the nakshyatra and sub of a cusp.>> You have given an example chart. The third house falls at about 9-27 in virgo. The point is ruled by Mercury, Sun and Venus as the sign lord, star lord and sub lord. Punit Pandeji mentions that the owner (Mercury in the chart) is considered as weak significator in KP. Then he writes, 'even if we would like to use Nakshyatra (Sun in the chart) and Sub of a cusp(Venus in this chart) as significators, we must treat them only as weak significators. ' Thus he has talked about Sun and Venus.Secondly he has not approved the use

of these Nakshyatra and Sub lord as significators. It may be noted that he has used the word " if " in his sentance.>> I beg excuse before Punitji,  if I am wrong.>> With due regards.>> Dr. Rath>>  >>>>> Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz>> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, June 9, 2009 2:57:46 AM> RE: Re: Duel Marriage>>> 10 June 2009>  > Dear all>  > As brother Punit pointed out, ‘Owners are considered weak’, I think, its true only if there are no planets in the house under consideration and there are no planets in the Star of the owner. For example,>  > Lets construct a chart now, 9th June 2009, 9:22:22 hours, Auckland, New Zealand>  > Look at the third

house. There are no planets in the Third house. The owner  of the house is Mercury and there are no planets in the star of Mercury.  ONLY in this case, Mercury becomes the STRONG signification of the HOUSE 3 only.>  > Planets in the star of the occupant of the house are the strongest at all times. But sometimes, one may have multiple planets in the star of the occupant, then also, which I believe, may not be very strong significator of the hosue.>  > I hope I managed to explain It properly.>  > Regards>  > RG>  >>> @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Punit Pandey> Tuesday, June 09, 2009 2:15 AM> @gro ups.com> Re: Re: Duel Marriage>

>>>>>>> Dear Dhanabalan ji, Rath ji and Friends,>> We must note that owners are considered as weak significators in KP. So even if we would like to use Nakshatra and Sub of a cusp as significators, we must treat them only as weak significators.>> Thanks & Regards,>> Punit Pandey>> On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:>>>>>  >>>>>> Dear Lutherji>> It is only a trial and not final. In my own chart, the four fold significators did not show the Jupiter dasa period of marriage. Whereas, the 7th cusp starlord Jupiter shows the dasa period of my marriage. Some senior KP astrologers insisted to give weightage to the cuspal starlord and cuspal sublord to fix the timing of event. So we may try in

that line also.>> Dhanabalan> --- On Mon, 6/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:>>> Luther Rath <rathluther >>>> Re: Re: Duel Marriage>> @gro ups.com> Monday, June 8, 2009, 5:21 AM>>>>>>> Dear Dhanbalanji,>> Nice to hear from you.>> How will you know whether the particular chart is among the 60 % or in the group of 40 % while considering 4 fold significators? When the VII cusp sub-lord and/or the VII cusp star lord is one among the 4 fold significators you may give importance or priority to it. If they are not one among them how will you decide whether you shall use them in fixing the time/date of marriage keeping aside the ones that appear in the list of 4 fold significators?>> I shall be

obliged for your clerification.>> With regards.>> Dr. Rath>>  >>>>>> Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >> @gro ups.com>>>> Sunday, June 7, 2009 7:57:24 AM> Re: Re: Duel Marriage>>>  >>>>>>>> Dear Senthil>> Fixing the time of event based on 4 fold table is only 60% correct. For further improvement, I accept that the seventh cuspal sublord also has to be taken as significator to decide the time of event for marriage. In my opinion, the seventh cuspal starlord also to be considered to fix the time of event for marriage.>> Dhanabalan>> --- On Wed, 6/3/09, Senthil <athi_ram (AT) (DOT) . ....com> wrote:>>>

Senthil <athi_ram >> Re: Re: Duel Marriage> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 2:05 PM>>>>>>>>> Dear kannan,>>  >> 1. MER is not only 7 th CSL it is also 2,6 CSL.MER is in RAH star which is 10CSL. In general, You may find in signifactor table only four items owner, occupent, planets in owner's star and their house occupied.You must remember that In KP, cuspal sublords are considered to to be significators of their respective cusp. This is used by Prof.KSK in many places (you can find it in KP horary book).>>  >> 2. Yes. I call it MER,SUN are conjoined as it is in same sign though the distance between them is quite more.>>  >> hope i clarified the points.>>

>> GOOD LUCK!>>  >> Regards,>>  >> D.Senthil>>> --- On Mon, 6/1/09, srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77@ > wrote:>>> srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77@ >> Re: Duel Marriage> @gro ups.com> Monday, June 1, 2009, 9:43 PM>>>> Dear Mr. Senthil>> Thanks for your reply. In this chart 7th cusp SL is Mercury 2nd and 5th lord placed in 9. Mercury is in the constellation and Sub of Rahu in 1 in Gemini. As such significters are 2,5,9,1. There is no 6 or 10 to influence divorce/seperation. Pl.clarify.I am giving the coordinates below>> Mercury in Aquarius at 8.13.20> 10th house starts at 8.38.17. So Mercury is in 9> Sun at 23.33.28. Again Sun is far away

from Mercury. Do you call this conjunction, except they are in the same sign>> Regards>> Kannan --->> In @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@.. .> wrote:> >> > Hello sri,> > Â > > The 7csl MER connected with SUN(conjoined) . Hence the marriage life is considered to be less happy. 7th CSL connected with 2,6,10 which is not good and hence seperation/divorce is indicated.> > Â > > The planets they give marriage/seperation /divorce are> > JUP,VEN,MER, MOO,KET(= JUP), RAH( = MER)> > Â > > GOOD LUCK!> > Â > > Regards,> > Â > > D.Senthil> >> >> > --- On Mon, 6/1/09, srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77 wrote:> >> >> > srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77

> > Re: Duel Marriage> > @gro ups.com> > Monday, June 1, 2009, 4:10 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear mr. Singh> >> > Thank you for your quick response and observation. Will you kindly explain what are planetary combinations in the boy's horoscope for divorce. This is for my understanding.> >> > Regards> >> > Kannan> > @gro ups.com, Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Kannan:> > > I also see clear divorce in your grandson's chart and then second marriage> > > and that's because though his first wife will be beautiful looking but will> > > not be healthy and of compromising nature. If you are

interested in> > > astrological and non-astrological cures then my suggestion would be he> > > should pacify planet Venus. Non-astrological cure would be marry the girl> > > who does not have divorce combination in her horoscope at all and her 7th> > > house is very strong. In that case though there will be fights but divorce> > > won't be there.> > > At least I do non-astrological cures if astrological cures are not likely to> > > work or do the both.> > > Good Luck> > >> > > Alakh N Singh> > >> > > On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 10:55 AM, srinivasankannan77 <> > > srinivasankannan77@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Respected Members> > > >> > > > DOB: March 8,1983; TOB: 11.24 AM; POB:

Chennai> > > >> > > > This is the birth chart of my grandson, who is in marriageable age.> > > > 7th cusp SL is Mercury, a duel lord who is in the star of Rahu in Gemini ,> > > > a duel sign. As such I read a duel marriage for the chart as per KP rule. Is> > > > there any alternative interpretation for this combination. Request help from> > > > experts.> > > >> > > > REgards> > > >> > > > Kannan> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > > --> > > Alakh N Singh> > > Thunderbird School of Global Management> > > Ph: 732-302-1221> > >> >> Â > Â > Â >

Â

Guest guest

It's OK, Dear Groverji,

It happens sometimes. You have mentioned, "probably started showing off my little scholarship." Please don't feel that way. I just wanted to point out; it was not fault finding. OK now?

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Ravinder Grover <rgrover Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 2:28:46 AMRE: Re: Duel Marriage

11 June 2009

Dear Dr Rath and brother Punnit ji

My humble apologies. I think I did not read/understood the topic under discussion and probably started showing off my little scholarship.

Thanks pointing out my mistake

God Bless

RG

@gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Luther RathWednesday, June 10, 2009 2:11 AM@gro ups.comRe: Re: Duel Marriage

Dear Groverji,

Good evening.

You are very right in stating so. But you have made an attempt to explain the strength of the owner of a house. strength of the occupant of the house, strengt of the planets in the star of the occupants etc.But what is under discussion is the nakshyatra and sub of a cusp.

You have given an example chart. The third house falls at about 9-27 in virgo. The point is ruled by Mercury, Sun and Venus as the sign lord, star lord and sub lord. Punit Pandeji mentions that the owner (Mercury in the chart) is considered as weak significator in KP. Then he writes, 'even if we would like to use Nakshyatra (Sun in the chart) and Sub of a cusp(Venus in this chart) as significators, we must treat them only as weak significators. ' Thus he has talked about Sun and Venus.Secondly he has not approved the use of these Nakshyatra and Sub lord as significators. It may be noted that he has used the word " if " in his sentance.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz>@gro ups.comTuesday, June 9, 2009 2:57:46 AMRE: Re: Duel Marriage

10 June 2009

Dear all

Regards

RG

Dear Lutherji

@gro ups.com

Dear Dhanbalanji,

Nice to hear from you.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

@gro ups.com

Dear Senthil

Dhanabalan--- On Wed, 6/3/09, Senthil <athi_ram (AT) (DOT) . ....com> wrote:

Dear kannan,

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil

hence seperation/divorce is indicated.> > The planets they give marriage/seperation /divorce are> JUP,VEN,MER, MOO,KET(= JUP), RAH( = MER)> > GOOD LUCK!> > Regards,> > D.Senthil> > > --- On Mon, 6/1/09, srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77 wrote:> > > srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77 > Re: Duel Marriage> @gro ups.com> Monday, June 1, 2009, 4:10 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear mr. Singh> > Thank you for your quick response and observation. Will you kindly explain what are planetary combinations in the boy's horoscope for divorce. This is for

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalanji and others concerned,

I think the points may come to use in the process of final screening only when one cannot exclude one by other means.

Dr. Rath

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanPunit Pandey <punitpCc: kpsystem groups Thursday, June 11, 2009 8:47:41 PM Re: Duel Marriage

The occupant is weaker than the owner: a) If the occupant is in its enemy’s camp or neecha b) If the lord of the sign is exalted and the occupant is not c) If the lord of the sign is conjoined with the planet in its own sign and the occupant is not exalted there.

Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 6/11/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Duel Marriage"Dhanabalan R" <r.dhanabalan@ >Thursday, June 11, 2009, 9:53 AM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,Please post the content of the page number and not merely page number, as the page number are different in all editions.Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey> Dear Lutherji> You are correct as long as the owner is weak. When the owner is strong(applying the conditions in page 465 & 466 of Reader III), the cuspal starlord and cuspal sublord can be taken as strong significators.> Dhanabalan >> --- On Wed, 6/10/09, Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz> wrote:>>> Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz>> RE: Re: Duel Marriage> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 8:58 PM>>>>>>>>>>> 11 June 2009>  > Dear Dr Rath and brother Punnit ji>  > My humble apologies. I think I did not read/understood the topic under discussion and probably started showing off my little scholarship.>  > Thanks pointing out my mistake>  > God Bless>  > RG>  >>> @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Luther Rath> Wednesday, June 10, 2009 2:11 AM> @gro ups.com> Re: Re: Duel Marriage>

>>>>>>>>>> Dear Groverji,>> Good evening.>> You are very right in stating so. But you have made an attempt to explain the strength of the owner of a house. strength of the occupant of the house, strengt of the planets in the star of the occupants etc.But what is under discussion is the nakshyatra and sub of a cusp.>> You have given an example chart. The third house falls at about 9-27 in virgo. The point is ruled by Mercury, Sun and Venus as the sign lord, star lord and sub lord. Punit Pandeji mentions that the owner (Mercury in the chart) is considered as weak significator in KP. Then he writes, 'even if we would like to use Nakshyatra (Sun in the chart) and Sub of a cusp(Venus in this chart) as significators, we must treat them only as weak significators. ' Thus he has talked about Sun and Venus.Secondly he has not approved the use

of these Nakshyatra and Sub lord as significators. It may be noted that he has used the word " if " in his sentance.>> I beg excuse before Punitji,  if I am wrong.>> With due regards.>> Dr. Rath>>  >>>>> Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz>> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, June 9, 2009 2:57:46 AM> RE: Re: Duel Marriage>>> 10 June 2009>  > Dear all>  > As brother Punit pointed out, ‘Owners are considered weak’, I think, its true only if there are no planets in the house under consideration and there are no planets in the Star of the owner. For example,>  > Lets construct a chart now, 9th June 2009, 9:22:22 hours, Auckland, New Zealand>  > Look at the third

house. There are no planets in the Third house. The owner  of the house is Mercury and there are no planets in the star of Mercury.  ONLY in this case, Mercury becomes the STRONG signification of the HOUSE 3 only.>  > Planets in the star of the occupant of the house are the strongest at all times. But sometimes, one may have multiple planets in the star of the occupant, then also, which I believe, may not be very strong significator of the hosue.>  > I hope I managed to explain It properly.>  > Regards>  > RG>  >>> @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Punit Pandey> Tuesday, June 09, 2009 2:15 AM> @gro ups.com> Re: Re: Duel Marriage>

>>>>>>> Dear Dhanabalan ji, Rath ji and Friends,>> We must note that owners are considered as weak significators in KP. So even if we would like to use Nakshatra and Sub of a cusp as significators, we must treat them only as weak significators.>> Thanks & Regards,>> Punit Pandey>> On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:>>>>>  >>>>>> Dear Lutherji>> It is only a trial and not final. In my own chart, the four fold significators did not show the Jupiter dasa period of marriage. Whereas, the 7th cusp starlord Jupiter shows the dasa period of my marriage. Some senior KP astrologers insisted to give weightage to the cuspal starlord and cuspal sublord to fix the timing of event. So we may try in

that line also.>> Dhanabalan> --- On Mon, 6/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:>>> Luther Rath <rathluther >>>> Re: Re: Duel Marriage>> @gro ups.com> Monday, June 8, 2009, 5:21 AM>>>>>>> Dear Dhanbalanji,>> Nice to hear from you.>> How will you know whether the particular chart is among the 60 % or in the group of 40 % while considering 4 fold significators? When the VII cusp sub-lord and/or the VII cusp star lord is one among the 4 fold significators you may give importance or priority to it. If they are not one among them how will you decide whether you shall use them in fixing the time/date of marriage keeping aside the ones that appear in the list of 4 fold significators?>> I shall be

obliged for your clerification.>> With regards.>> Dr. Rath>>  >>>>>> Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >> @gro ups.com>>>> Sunday, June 7, 2009 7:57:24 AM> Re: Re: Duel Marriage>>>  >>>>>>>> Dear Senthil>> Fixing the time of event based on 4 fold table is only 60% correct. For further improvement, I accept that the seventh cuspal sublord also has to be taken as significator to decide the time of event for marriage. In my opinion, the seventh cuspal starlord also to be considered to fix the time of event for marriage.>> Dhanabalan>> --- On Wed, 6/3/09, Senthil <athi_ram (AT) (DOT) . ....com> wrote:>>>

Senthil <athi_ram >> Re: Re: Duel Marriage> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 2:05 PM>>>>>>>>> Dear kannan,>>  >> 1. MER is not only 7 th CSL it is also 2,6 CSL.MER is in RAH star which is 10CSL. In general, You may find in signifactor table only four items owner, occupent, planets in owner's star and their house occupied.You must remember that In KP, cuspal sublords are considered to to be significators of their respective cusp. This is used by Prof.KSK in many places (you can find it in KP horary book).>>  >> 2. Yes. I call it MER,SUN are conjoined as it is in same sign though the distance between them is quite more.>>  >> hope i clarified the points.>>

>> GOOD LUCK!>>  >> Regards,>>  >> D.Senthil>>> --- On Mon, 6/1/09, srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77@ > wrote:>>> srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77@ >> Re: Duel Marriage> @gro ups.com> Monday, June 1, 2009, 9:43 PM>>>> Dear Mr. Senthil>> Thanks for your reply. In this chart 7th cusp SL is Mercury 2nd and 5th lord placed in 9. Mercury is in the constellation and Sub of Rahu in 1 in Gemini. As such significters are 2,5,9,1. There is no 6 or 10 to influence divorce/seperation. Pl.clarify.I am giving the coordinates below>> Mercury in Aquarius at 8.13.20> 10th house starts at 8.38.17. So Mercury is in 9> Sun at 23.33.28. Again Sun is far away

from Mercury. Do you call this conjunction, except they are in the same sign>> Regards>> Kannan --->> In @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@.. .> wrote:> >> > Hello sri,> > Â > > The 7csl MER connected with SUN(conjoined) . Hence the marriage life is considered to be less happy. 7th CSL connected with 2,6,10 which is not good and hence seperation/divorce is indicated.> > Â > > The planets they give marriage/seperation /divorce are> > JUP,VEN,MER, MOO,KET(= JUP), RAH( = MER)> > Â > > GOOD LUCK!> > Â > > Regards,> > Â > > D.Senthil> >> >> > --- On Mon, 6/1/09, srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77 wrote:> >> >> > srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77

> > Re: Duel Marriage> > @gro ups.com> > Monday, June 1, 2009, 4:10 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear mr. Singh> >> > Thank you for your quick response and observation. Will you kindly explain what are planetary combinations in the boy's horoscope for divorce. This is for my understanding.> >> > Regards> >> > Kannan> > @gro ups.com, Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Kannan:> > > I also see clear divorce in your grandson's chart and then second marriage> > > and that's because though his first wife will be beautiful looking but will> > > not be healthy and of compromising nature. If you are

interested in> > > astrological and non-astrological cures then my suggestion would be he> > > should pacify planet Venus. Non-astrological cure would be marry the girl> > > who does not have divorce combination in her horoscope at all and her 7th> > > house is very strong. In that case though there will be fights but divorce> > > won't be there.> > > At least I do non-astrological cures if astrological cures are not likely to> > > work or do the both.> > > Good Luck> > >> > > Alakh N Singh> > >> > > On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 10:55 AM, srinivasankannan77 <> > > srinivasankannan77@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Respected Members> > > >> > > > DOB: March 8,1983; TOB: 11.24 AM; POB:

Chennai> > > >> > > > This is the birth chart of my grandson, who is in marriageable age.> > > > 7th cusp SL is Mercury, a duel lord who is in the star of Rahu in Gemini ,> > > > a duel sign. As such I read a duel marriage for the chart as per KP rule. Is> > > > there any alternative interpretation for this combination. Request help from> > > > experts.> > > >> > > > REgards> > > >> > > > Kannan> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > > --> > > Alakh N Singh> > > Thunderbird School of Global Management> > > Ph: 732-302-1221> > >> >> Â > Â > Â >

Â

Guest guest

Dear Lutherji

To find out who is stronger, we must know the friendly sign and enemy sign for each planets. Again there are contraversis in fixing the friendly sign and enemy sign for each planets.

Dhanabalan--- On Sat, 6/13/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: Duel Marriage Date: Saturday, June 13, 2009, 3:34 AM

Dear Dhanabalanji and others concerned,

I think the points may come to use in the process of final screening only when one cannot exclude one by other means.

Dr. Rath

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Cc: kpsystem groups <@gro ups.com>Thursday, June 11, 2009 8:47:41 PM Re: Duel Marriage

The occupant is weaker than the owner: a) If the occupant is in its enemy’s camp or neecha b) If the lord of the sign is exalted and the occupant is not c) If the lord of the sign is conjoined with the planet in its own sign and the occupant is not exalted there.

Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 6/11/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Duel Marriage"Dhanabalan R" <r.dhanabalan@ >Thursday, June 11, 2009, 9:53 AM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,Please post the content of the page number and not merely page number, as the page number are different in all editions.Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey> Dear Lutherji> You are correct as long as the owner is weak. When the owner is strong(applying the conditions in page 465 & 466 of Reader III), the cuspal starlord and cuspal sublord can be taken as strong significators.> Dhanabalan >> --- On Wed, 6/10/09, Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz> wrote:>>> Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz>> RE: Re: Duel Marriage> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 8:58 PM>>>>>>>>>>> 11 June 2009>  > Dear Dr Rath and brother Punnit ji>  > My humble apologies. I think I did not read/understood the topic under discussion and probably started showing off my little scholarship.>  > Thanks pointing out my mistake>  > God Bless>  > RG>  >>> @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Luther Rath> Wednesday, June 10, 2009 2:11 AM> @gro ups.com> Re: Re: Duel Marriage>

Â