IndiaDivine.org

A query regarding ruling planets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi

For a particular question in mind, I checked the ruling planets on June 02, 2009 at mauritius at 11.45 Hrs mauritian time (GMT diff is 4 hrs).

The ruling planets were as follows:

Ascendant Leo - sun

Nakshtra Hasta - Moon

rashi - Kanya Mercury

Day Lord - Mars

None of these could be ommitted for being in the constillation of a retrograde planet.

Now the issue:

Jupiter is in the 7th house, directly aspecting the lagna but none of the planets mentioned above. But jupiter is aspecting the lagna by a difference of 1 degree.

This is a query regarding education and exams, so can we take Jupiter as a significant ruling planet and say that the querist would pass the exam??

Regards,

sudeep

Guest guest

PerceivedSent from my BlackBerry® through Vodafone EssarSudeep Rawool Tue, 2 Jun 2009 02:12:26 -0700 (PDT) A query regarding ruling planets Hi For a particular question in mind, I checked the ruling planets on June 02, 2009 at mauritius at 11.45 Hrs mauritian time (GMT diff is 4 hrs). The ruling planets were as follows: Ascendant Leo - sunNakshtra Hasta - Moonrashi - Kanya MercuryDay Lord - Mars None of these could be ommitted for being in the constillation of a retrograde planet. Now the issue: Jupiter is in the 7th house, directly aspecting the lagna but none of the planets mentioned above. But jupiter is aspecting the lagna by a difference of 1 degree. This is a query regarding education and exams, so can we take Jupiter as a significant ruling planet and say that the querist would pass the exam?? Regards, sudeep

Guest guest

Hi,ruling planets considers only LSRD i.e., lagna, star (nakshatra), rashi and lord of the day. and if the query is regarding exams and passing it check the house 4th (basic) , 6th (competitve exams) and 11th (fulfillment of wish, passing the exams) houses respectively.Regards,YogitaYogita--- On Tue, 6/2/09, Sudeep Rawool <sbrawool wrote:Sudeep Rawool <sbrawool A query regarding ruling planets Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 2:12 AM

Hi

For a particular question in mind, I checked the ruling planets on June 02, 2009 at mauritius at 11.45 Hrs mauritian time (GMT diff is 4 hrs).

Ascendant Leo - sun

Nakshtra Hasta - Moon

rashi - Kanya Mercury

Day Lord - Mars

None of these could be ommitted for being in the constillation of a retrograde planet.

Now the issue:

Jupiter is in the 7th house, directly aspecting the lagna but none of the planets mentioned above. But jupiter is aspecting the lagna by a difference of 1 degree.

This is a query regarding education and exams, so can we take Jupiter as a significant ruling planet and say that the querist would pass the exam??

Regards,

sudeep

Guest guest

dear sudeep,

why you are using short-cut theory,better take horary kp number

which will answer you correct

thanks

-sunil gondhalekar

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 2:42 PM, Sudeep Rawool <sbrawool wrote:

Hi

Ascendant Leo - sun

Nakshtra Hasta - Moon

rashi - Kanya Mercury

Day Lord - Mars

Now the issue:

Regards,

sudeep

Guest guest

Dear Yogitaji,

Don't you consider the Lagna Sign Lord and the Lagna Star Lord in ruling planets?

Dr. Rath

Yogita Purohit <yogitapurohit Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 9:25:23 AMRe: A query regarding ruling planets

Hi,ruling planets considers only LSRD i.e., lagna, star (nakshatra), rashi and lord of the day. and if the query is regarding exams and passing it check the house 4th (basic) , 6th (competitve exams) and 11th (fulfillment of wish, passing the exams) houses respectively.Regards,Yogita

Yogita--- On Tue, 6/2/09, Sudeep Rawool <sbrawool > wrote:

Sudeep Rawool <sbrawool > A query regarding ruling planets@gro ups.comTuesday, June 2, 2009, 2:12 AM

Hi

Ascendant Leo - sun

Nakshtra Hasta - Moon

rashi - Kanya Mercury

Day Lord - Mars

Now the issue:

Regards,

sudeep

Guest guest

Dear Sudeep

For a pass follow as I enumerate below and you will get the answer in a min.

Make a chart for the time your question arose in your mind.

Note down the Asc.cuspal sub lord.

Find out its Sn.Str and sub

If all these planets (Asc cuspal sub,its sign lord,star lord and sub lord are showing improvement houses)indicate positive or improvement houses the guy passes;if all of them show non improvement ,he cannot pass.If few are improvement and few are non improvement ,the sub lord of the cuspal sub will superseed and give you result.

Goodluck

tkp--- On Wed, 6/3/09, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalakaRe: A query regarding ruling planets Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 12:37 PM

dear sudeep,

why you are using short-cut theory,better take horary kp number

which will answer you correct

thanks

-sunil gondhalekar

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 2:42 PM, Sudeep Rawool <sbrawool > wrote:

Hi

Ascendant Leo - sun

Nakshtra Hasta - Moon

rashi - Kanya Mercury

Day Lord - Mars

Now the issue:

Regards,

sudeep

Guest guest

Dear Mr Rath,Yes ofcourse lagna lord is considered, what i meant in LSRD , lagna is the lagna sign lord itself and the nakshatra lord what we considered is like sometimes we take only LSRD and for further more indepth we need to take nakshatra of lagna lord. Hope i m correct nowThanksRegardsYogita--- On Wed, 6/3/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: A query regarding ruling planets Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 8:13 PM

Dear Yogitaji,

Don't you consider the Lagna Sign Lord and the Lagna Star Lord in ruling planets?

Dr. Rath

Yogita Purohit <yogitapurohit@ >@gro ups.comWednesday, June 3, 2009 9:25:23 AMRe: A query regarding ruling planets

Hi,ruling planets considers only LSRD i.e., lagna, star (nakshatra), rashi and lord of the day. and if the query is regarding exams and passing it check the house 4th (basic) , 6th (competitve exams) and 11th (fulfillment of wish, passing the exams) houses respectively.Regards,Yogita

Sudeep Rawool <sbrawool > A query regarding ruling planets@gro ups.comTuesday, June 2, 2009, 2:12 AM

Hi

Ascendant Leo - sun

Nakshtra Hasta - Moon

rashi - Kanya Mercury

Day Lord - Mars

Now the issue:

Regards,

sudeep

Guest guest

Thanks Dear Yogitaji

Dr. Rath

Yogita Purohit <yogitapurohit Sent: Friday, June 5, 2009 9:26:14 AMRe: A query regarding ruling planets

Dear Mr Rath,Yes ofcourse lagna lord is considered, what i meant in LSRD , lagna is the lagna sign lord itself and the nakshatra lord what we considered is like sometimes we take only LSRD and for further more indepth we need to take nakshatra of lagna lord. Hope i m correct nowThanksRegardsYogita--- On Wed, 6/3/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: A query regarding ruling planets@gro ups.comWednesday, June 3, 2009, 8:13 PM

Dear Yogitaji,

Dr. Rath

Yogita Purohit <yogitapurohit@ >@gro ups.comWednesday, June 3, 2009 9:25:23 AMRe: A query regarding ruling planets

Hi

Ascendant Leo - sun

Nakshtra Hasta - Moon

rashi - Kanya Mercury

Day Lord - Mars

Now the issue:

Regards,

sudeep