IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Place of event

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Rath,

A client from London wants to know the day and time of opening his own business firm at London and has sent

Horary and his chart. Judgment is done at Chennai and

the day and time is fixed according to the best time from

his birth Chart, which is also Chennai. Now my doubt is

whether the time arrived at for opening business firm at London should be the (i) the result obtained from the time

of judgment at Chennai or whether I should take the

Lat. & Longt. of the business spot to be opened at London.(ii) or I should convert the time arrived at Chennai to

London time (at place of proposed business spot)

I presume whatever that is destined from his natal chart

at birth, the event will take place wherever he is residing

at present whether overseas or elsewhere. Kindly advice

me how the tell him the day and time for his opening his

new business whether Chennai based judgmentor the olace

of his proposed spot.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Guest guest

Dear Ramani,

I suggest to consider the place where he is going to start business. However the RP at the time of judgement at chennai shall tally with the RP you fix for the place of his business.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil--- On Thu, 6/4/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramani Fw: Place of event Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009, 8:05 PM

Dear Dr. Rath,

A client from London wants to know the day and time of opening his own business firm at London and has sent

whether the time arrived at for opening business firm at London should be the (i) the result obtained from the time

Lat. & Longt. of the business spot to be opened at London.(ii) or I should convert the time arrived at Chennai to

of his proposed spot.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Guest guest

Dear Ramani,

I just missed one point. The planets position in the chart will be same for particular instant throughout the world. Only local time for the respective country alone will change depending on the offset from GMT. For example the moon position at 5:30hrs (INDIA) is same for England at 0:00hrs, UAE 4:00hrs etc. Hence only ascendant (lagna) will change for particular instant throughout the world. So fix the ascendant (lagna) RP for the place where he is going to start business properly.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Fri, 6/5/09, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Senthil <athi_ramRe: Fw: Place of event Date: Friday, June 5, 2009, 6:14 AM

Dear Ramani,

I suggest to consider the place where he is going to start business. However the RP at the time of judgement at chennai shall tally with the RP you fix for the place of his business.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil--- On Thu, 6/4/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramani Fw: Place of event Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009, 8:05 PM

Dear Dr. Rath,

of his proposed spot.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

We have to analyse and predict from the harary chart cast at Chenai at the time of judgment. There is no second thought about it. We may find out DBA and S and also the expected transit of the significators and luminaries from the chart. We shall fix up the date and time that is auspecious for opening the business according to Indian standard time.A suitable time has to be found out between say 3-30 PM to 11-30 PM. 3-30 PM IST shall be 10 AM at London. Earlier time may not be suitable at London climate. The time may be flexible for one to one and half hours depending on the season. The week days and date may not have problem as far as London is concerned. In case of USA they differ. Thus obtained date and time need conversion to London time. A chart has to be cast for London for that date and the Lagna has to be fixed according to that chart. Because London is at about 51 degrees north, the cusps will different than what we get at Chenai. Because it

is about 82 degrees west of Chenai the lagna will differ considerably.

Please let me know what you think about it. Kindly correct me where I am wrong.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Friday, June 5, 2009 8:35:06 AM Fw: Place of event

Dear Dr. Rath,

of his proposed spot.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Rath,

Thank you for your opinion. I feel that the Horary scrutiny

should be at the pace of judgment i.e. Chennai to know

whether his urge is indicated; if so, the prospects of business etc. But so far as fixing date and time for starting busines, I feel the place of the person who wants to open

at his present place of stay should be worked out for

auspicious day there, of course as per our KP system.

I have collected opinion from M/S Kanak Bosmia, author of

KP Muhurat Book, Mr. Senthil whose advice corroborate the above. According to Mr.Kanak, the very fact the person

approaches for consultation itself is testimony of his urge and there is no need to work out Horary and to decide the

case only from the place of his proposed business spot i.e.

London. Mr. Senthil is also opinion of takeng place of

the client where he proposes the business start. I am working the time and dy from the place for which I have called for the Lat. & Long. particulars. For his prospects in business and its longevity etc. I am taking his birth chart

as base, as the nativee has to face good or bad as destined in by the Ascdt. S/L. and his current DBA. Kindly advice me if there is any wrong in my opinion above.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

Friday, June 05, 2009 7:46 PM

Re: Fw: Place of event

Respected Sir,

We have to analyse and predict from the harary chart cast at Chenai at the time of judgment. There is no second thought about it. We may find out DBA and S and also the expected transit of the significators and luminaries from the chart. We shall fix up the date and time that is auspecious for opening the business according to Indian standard time.A suitable time has to be found out between say 3-30 PM to 11-30 PM. 3-30 PM IST shall be 10 AM at London. Earlier time may not be suitable at London climate. The time may be flexible for one to one and half hours depending on the season. The week days and date may not have problem as far as London is concerned. In case of USA they differ. Thus obtained date and time need conversion to London time. A chart has to be cast for London for that date and the Lagna has to be fixed according to that chart. Because London is at about 51 degrees north, the cusps will different than what we get at Chenai. Because it is about 82 degrees west of Chenai the lagna will differ considerably.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani > Sent: Friday, June 5, 2009 8:35:06 AM Fw: Place of event

Dear Dr. Rath,

of his proposed spot.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Guest guest

Dear Ramaniji,

The auspecioous time has to be calculated for the place where the native wants to open the business. For prospect and longivity of the business the DBAS and benivolent significators are to be considered. The auspecious time should be governed by the benivolent significators besides other factors. You may proceed as per your plan.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2009 9:31:11 AMRe: Fw: Place of event

Dear Dr. Rath,

Thank you for your opinion. I feel that the Horary scrutiny

should be at the pace of judgment i.e. Chennai to know

whether his urge is indicated; if so, the prospects of business etc. But so far as fixing date and time for starting busines, I feel the place of the person who wants to open

at his present place of stay should be worked out for

auspicious day there, of course as per our KP system.

I have collected opinion from M/S Kanak Bosmia, author of

KP Muhurat Book, Mr. Senthil whose advice corroborate the above. According to Mr.Kanak, the very fact the person

approaches for consultation itself is testimony of his urge and there is no need to work out Horary and to decide the

case only from the place of his proposed business spot i.e.

London. Mr. Senthil is also opinion of takeng place of

the client where he proposes the business start. I am working the time and dy from the place for which I have called for the Lat. & Long. particulars. For his prospects in business and its longevity etc. I am taking his birth chart

as base, as the nativee has to face good or bad as destined in by the Ascdt. S/L. and his current DBA. Kindly advice me if there is any wrong in my opinion above.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Friday, June 05, 2009 7:46 PM

Respected Sir,

We have to analyse and predict from the harary chart cast at Chenai at the time of judgment. There is no second thought about it. We may find out DBA and S and also the expected transit of the significators and luminaries from the chart. We shall fix up the date and time that is auspecious for opening the business according to Indian standard time.A suitable time has to be found out between say 3-30 PM to 11-30 PM. 3-30 PM IST shall be 10 AM at London. Earlier time may not be suitable at London climate. The time may be flexible for one to one and half hours depending on the season. The week days and date may not have problem as far as London is concerned. In case of USA they differ. Thus obtained date and time need conversion to London time. A chart has to be cast for London for that date and the Lagna has to be fixed according to that chart. Because London is at about 51 degrees north, the cusps will different than what we get at Chenai. Because it

is about 82 degrees west of Chenai the lagna will differ considerably.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comFriday, June 5, 2009 8:35:06 AM Fw: Place of event

Dear Dr. Rath,

of his proposed spot.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

1. In Kanak's K.P.

Muhurat page 124,

Start New Business:

a) Asc

sublord should signify 1,5,9,11 for long life of event. (If you select Sthir swabhav lagna (fixed

Sign) do not consider 9th)

b) 10th sublord

should signify 2,10,11,

c) 11th sublord

should signify 2,10,11,

d) Do

not select Chara Lagna (Moveable Sign),

e) Dasa

and Bhukti should signify 2,6,10,11

2. As per these rules the auspicious time to start a new business

in London, UK, is found as given under:

12 Jun 2009- 12:53:24 pm BST

13 Jun 2009- 12:49:28 pm BST

14 Jun 2009- 09:16:10 am BST

15 Jun 2009- 09:21:10 am BST

16 Jun 2009- 09:17:14 am BST

17 Jun 2009- 09:13:18 am or 12:33:44 pm BST

12 Jun 2009- 09:00:26 am or 12:10:37 pm BST

Regards,

tw

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:>> Dear Ramaniji,> The auspecioous time has to be calculated for the place where the native wants to open the business. For prospect and longivity of the business the DBAS and benivolent significators are to be considered. The auspecious time should be governed by the benivolent significators besides other factors. You may proceed as per your plan. > With regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ________________________________> Ramani kadavasalramani > Saturday, June 6, 2009 9:31:11 AM> Re: Fw: Place of event> > > > > > Dear Dr. Rath,> > Thank you for your opinion. I feel that the Horary scrutiny > should be at the pace of judgment i.e. Chennai to know> whether his urge is indicated; if so, the prospects of business etc. But so far as fixing date and time for starting busines, I feel the place of the person who wants to open> at his present place of stay should be worked out for > auspicious day there, of course as per our KP system.> I have collected opinion from M/S Kanak Bosmia, author of> KP Muhurat Book, Mr. Senthil whose advice corroborate the above. According to Mr.Kanak, the very fact the person> approaches for consultation itself is testimony of his urge and there is no need to work out Horary and to decide the > case only from the place of his proposed business spot i.e.> London. Mr. Senthil is also opinion of takeng place of> the client where he proposes the business start. I am working the time and dy from the place for which I have called for the Lat. & Long. particulars. For his prospects in business and its longevity etc. I am taking his birth chart> as base, as the nativee has to face good or bad as destined in by the Ascdt. S/L. and his current DBA. Kindly advice me if there is any wrong in my opinion above.> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani> > > - > Luther Rath > @gro ups.com > Friday, June 05, 2009 7:46 PM> Re: Fw: Place of event> > Respected Sir,> We have to analyse and predict from the harary chart cast at Chenai at the time of judgment. There is no second thought about it. We may find out DBA and S and also the expected transit of the significators and luminaries from the chart. We shall fix up the date and time that is auspecious for opening the business according to Indian standard time.A suitable time has to be found out between say 3-30 PM to 11-30 PM. 3-30 PM IST shall be 10 AM at London. Earlier time may not be suitable at London climate. The time may be flexible for one to one and half hours depending on the season. The week days and date may not have problem as far as London is concerned. In case of USA they differ. Thus obtained date and time need conversion to London time. A chart has to be cast for London for that date and the Lagna has to be fixed according to that chart. Because London is at about 51 degrees north, the cusps will different than what we get at Chenai. Because it is> about 82 degrees west of Chenai the lagna will differ considerably.> Please let me know what you think about it. Kindly correct me where I am wrong.> With due regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > ________________________________> Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>> @gro ups.com> Friday, June 5, 2009 8:35:06 AM> Fw: Place of event> > > > > Dear Dr. Rath,> > A client from London wants to know the day and time of opening his own business firm at London and has sent> Horary and his chart. Judgment is done at Chennai and> the day and time is fixed according to the best time from> his birth Chart, which is also Chennai. Now my doubt is> whether the time arrived at for opening business firm at London should be the (i) the result obtained from the time> of judgment at Chennai or whether I should take the > Lat. & Longt. of the business spot to be opened at London.(ii) or I should convert the time arrived at Chennai to > London time (at place of proposed business spot) > I presume whatever that is destined from his natal chart> at birth, the event will take place wherever he is residing> at present whether overseas or elsewhere. Kindly advice > me how the tell him the day and time for his opening his> new business whether Chennai based judgmentor the olace> of his proposed spot.> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani > > >

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Tin Winji,

The query was from me. I am very much thankful to you for your kind reply. The dates mentioned by you is very short.

Moreover, the querist' Dasa Bhukthi is favourable only after

August 2009. I have enquired from him probable month

in which he proposes to register his firm Reply isawaited.

I have lot of difficulty in erecting his place of business

at London. I desire to approach you with all particulars

about the place's Lat. & Longt., name etc. after I hear from him. I hope you will guide me then.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

tw853

Thursday, June 11, 2009 7:02 PM

Dear Friends,

1. In Kanak's K.P. Muhurat page 124,

Start New Business:

<!--[if !supportLists]-->a) <!--[endif]-->Asc sublord should signify 1,5,9,11 for long life of event. (If you select Sthir swabhav lagna (fixed Sign) do not consider 9th)

<!--[if !supportLists]-->b) <!--[endif]-->10th sublord should signify 2,10,11,

<!--[if !supportLists]-->c) <!--[endif]-->11th sublord should signify 2,10,11,

<!--[if !supportLists]-->d) <!--[endif]-->Do not select Chara Lagna (Moveable Sign),

<!--[if !supportLists]-->e) <!--[endif]-->Dasa and Bhukti should signify 2,6,10,11

2. As per these rules the auspicious time to start a new business in London, UK, is found as given under:

Regards,

tw , Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:>> Dear Ramaniji,> The auspecioous time has to be calculated for the place where the native wants to open the business. For prospect and longivity of the business the DBAS and benivolent significators are to be considered. The auspecious time should be governed by the benivolent significators besides other factors. You may proceed as per your plan. > With regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ________________________________> Ramani kadavasalramani > Saturday, June 6, 2009 9:31:11 AM> Re: Fw: Place of event> > > > > > Dear Dr. Rath,> > Thank you for your opinion. I feel that the Horary scrutiny > should be at the pace of judgment i.e. Chennai to know> whether his urge is indicated; if so, the prospects of business etc. But so far as fixing date and time for starting busines, I feel the place of the person who wants to open> at his present place of stay should be worked out for > auspicious day there, of course as per our KP system.> I have collected opinion from M/S Kanak Bosmia, author of> KP Muhurat Book, Mr. Senthil whose advice corroborate the above. According to Mr.Kanak, the very fact the person> approaches for consultation itself is testimony of his urge and there is no need to work out Horary and to decide the > case only from the place of his proposed business spot i.e.> London. Mr. Senthil is also opinion of takeng place of> the client where he proposes the business start. I am working the time and dy from the place for which I have called for the Lat. & Long. particulars. For his prospects in business and its longevity etc. I am taking his birth chart> as base, as the nativee has to face good or bad as destined in by the Ascdt. S/L. and his current DBA. Kindly advice me if there is any wrong in my opinion above.> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani> > > - > Luther Rath > @gro ups.com > Friday, June 05, 2009 7:46 PM> Re: Fw: Place of event> > Respected Sir,> We have to analyse and predict from the harary chart cast at Chenai at the time of judgment. There is no second thought about it. We may find out DBA and S and also the expected transit of the significators and luminaries from the chart. We shall fix up the date and time that is auspecious for opening the business according to Indian standard time.A suitable time has to be found out between say 3-30 PM to 11-30 PM. 3-30 PM IST shall be 10 AM at London. Earlier time may not be suitable at London climate. The time may be flexible for one to one and half hours depending on the season. The week days and date may not have problem as far as London is concerned. In case of USA they differ. Thus obtained date and time need conversion to London time. A chart has to be cast for London for that date and the Lagna has to be fixed according to that chart. Because London is at about 51 degrees north, the cusps will different than what we get at Chenai. Because it is> about 82 degrees west of Chenai the lagna will differ considerably.> Please let me know what you think about it. Kindly correct me where I am wrong.> With due regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > ________________________________> Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>> @gro ups.com> Friday, June 5, 2009 8:35:06 AM> Fw: Place of event> > > > > Dear Dr. Rath,> > A client from London wants to know the day and time of opening his own business firm at London and has sent> Horary and his chart. Judgment is done at Chennai and> the day and time is fixed according to the best time from> his birth Chart, which is also Chennai. Now my doubt is> whether the time arrived at for opening business firm at London should be the (i) the result obtained from the time> of judgment at Chennai or whether I should take the > Lat. & Longt. of the business spot to be opened at London.(ii) or I should convert the time arrived at Chennai to > London time (at place of proposed business spot) > I presume whatever that is destined from his natal chart> at birth, the event will take place wherever he is residing> at present whether overseas or elsewhere. Kindly advice > me how the tell him the day and time for his opening his> new business whether Chennai based judgmentor the olace> of his proposed spot.> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani > > >

Guest guest

Dear Ramani ji,

It's a good idea to fix a Muhurat during a choosen DBA favorable to the native.

Pl ask him the address of business location in London and then Lat. & Long. will

be exactly found by Google Earth and further Muhurat for so many days as desired

will be fixed.

Regards,

tw

, " Ramani " <kadavasalramani wrote:

>

> Dear Mr. Tin Winji,

>

> The query was from me. I am very much thankful to you for your kind reply.

The dates mentioned by you is very short.

> Moreover, the querist' Dasa Bhukthi is favourable only after

> August 2009. I have enquired from him probable month

> in which he proposes to register his firm Reply isawaited.

> I have lot of difficulty in erecting his place of business

> at London. I desire to approach you with all particulars

> about the place's Lat. & Longt., name etc. after I hear from him. I hope you

will guide me then.

>

> Regards,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

> -

> tw853

>

> Thursday, June 11, 2009 7:02 PM

> Re: Fw: Place of event

>

Dear Friends,

>

>

>

> 1. In Kanak's K.P. Muhurat page 124,

>

>

>

> Start New Business:

>

>

>

> <!--[if !supportLists]-->a) <!--[endif]-->Asc sublord should signify

1,5,9,11 for long life of event. (If you select Sthir swabhav lagna (fixed

Sign) do not consider 9th)

>

> <!--[if !supportLists]-->b) <!--[endif]-->10th sublord should signify

>

> <!--[if !supportLists]-->c) <!--[endif]-->11th sublord should signify

>

> <!--[if !supportLists]-->d) <!--[endif]-->Do not select Chara Lagna

(Moveable Sign),

>

> <!--[if !supportLists]-->e) <!--[endif]-->Dasa and Bhukti should

signify 2,6,10,11

>

>

>

> 2. As per these rules the auspicious time to start a new business in London,

UK, is found as given under:

>

>

>

> 12 Jun 2009- 12:53:24 pm BST

>

> 13 Jun 2009- 12:49:28 pm BST

>

> 14 Jun 2009- 09:16:10 am BST

>

> 15 Jun 2009- 09:21:10 am BST

>

> 16 Jun 2009- 09:17:14 am BST

>

> 17 Jun 2009- 09:13:18 am or 12:33:44 pm BST

>

> 12 Jun 2009- 09:00:26 am or 12:10:37 pm BST

>

>

>

> Regards,

>

>

>

> tw

>

>

> , Luther Rath <rathluther@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Ramaniji,

> > The auspecioous time has to be calculated for the place where the native

wants to open the business. For prospect and longivity of the business the DBAS

and benivolent significators are to be considered. The auspecious time should

be governed by the benivolent significators besides other factors. You may

proceed as per your plan.

> > With regards.

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > Ramani kadavasalramani@

> >

> > Saturday, June 6, 2009 9:31:11 AM

> > Re: Fw: Place of event

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Dr. Rath,

> >

> > Thank you for your opinion. I feel that the Horary scrutiny

> > should be at the pace of judgment i.e. Chennai to know

> > whether his urge is indicated; if so, the prospects of business etc. But

so far as fixing date and time for starting busines, I feel the place of the

person who wants to open

> > at his present place of stay should be worked out for

> > auspicious day there, of course as per our KP system.

> > I have collected opinion from M/S Kanak Bosmia, author of

> > KP Muhurat Book, Mr. Senthil whose advice corroborate the above. According

to Mr.Kanak, the very fact the person

> > approaches for consultation itself is testimony of his urge and there is

no need to work out Horary and to decide the

> > case only from the place of his proposed business spot i.e.

> > London. Mr. Senthil is also opinion of takeng place of

> > the client where he proposes the business start. I am working the time

and dy from the place for which I have called for the Lat. & Long. particulars.

For his prospects in business and its longevity etc. I am taking his birth chart

> > as base, as the nativee has to face good or bad as destined in by the

Ascdt. S/L. and his current DBA. Kindly advice me if there is any wrong in my

opinion above.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > K.S.V.Ramani

> >

> >

> > -

> > Luther Rath

> > @gro ups.com

> > Friday, June 05, 2009 7:46 PM

> > Re: Fw: Place of event

> >

> > Respected Sir,

> > We have to analyse and predict from the harary chart cast at Chenai at the

time of judgment. There is no second thought about it. We may find out DBA and S

and also the expected transit of the significators and luminaries from the

chart. We shall fix up the date and time that is auspecious for opening the

business according to Indian standard time.A suitable time has to be found out

between say 3-30 PM to 11-30 PM. 3-30 PM IST shall be 10 AM at London. Earlier

time may not be suitable at London climate. The time may be flexible for one to

one and half hours depending on the season. The week days and date may not have

problem as far as London is concerned. In case of USA they differ. Thus obtained

date and time need conversion to London time. A chart has to be cast for London

for that date and the Lagna has to be fixed according to that chart. Because

London is at about 51 degrees north, the cusps will different than what we get

at Chenai. Because it is

> > about 82 degrees west of Chenai the lagna will differ considerably.

> > Please let me know what you think about it. Kindly correct me where I am

wrong.

> > With due regards.

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Friday, June 5, 2009 8:35:06 AM

> > Fw: Place of event

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Dr. Rath,

> >

> > A client from London wants to know the day and time of opening his own

business firm at London and has sent

> > Horary and his chart. Judgment is done at Chennai and

> > the day and time is fixed according to the best time from

> > his birth Chart, which is also Chennai. Now my doubt is

> > whether the time arrived at for opening business firm at London should be

the (i) the result obtained from the time

> > of judgment at Chennai or whether I should take the

> > Lat. & Longt. of the business spot to be opened at London.(ii) or I should

convert the time arrived at Chennai to

> > London time (at place of proposed business spot)

> > I presume whatever that is destined from his natal chart

> > at birth, the event will take place wherever he is residing

> > at present whether overseas or elsewhere. Kindly advice

> > me how the tell him the day and time for his opening his

> > new business whether Chennai based judgmentor the olace

> > of his proposed spot.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > K.S.V.Ramani

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Tin Winji,

I am very much grateful to you for your kind offer. I shalapproach you for advice with my own observations.

Thanking you once again. Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

tw853

Thursday, June 11, 2009 11:02 PM

Dear Ramani ji,It's a good idea to fix a Muhurat during a choosen DBA favorable to the native.Pl ask him the address of business location in London and then Lat. & Long. will be exactly found by Google Earth and further Muhurat for so many days as desired will be fixed.Regards,tw , "Ramani" <kadavasalramani wrote:>> Dear Mr. Tin Winji,> > The query was from me. I am very much thankful to you for your kind reply. The dates mentioned by you is very short.> Moreover, the querist' Dasa Bhukthi is favourable only after> August 2009. I have enquired from him probable month> in which he proposes to register his firm Reply isawaited.> I have lot of difficulty in erecting his place of business> at London. I desire to approach you with all particulars> about the place's Lat. & Longt., name etc. after I hear from him. I hope you will guide me then.> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani > - > tw853 > > Thursday, June 11, 2009 7:02 PM> Re: Fw: Place of event> > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > 1. In Kanak's K.P. Muhurat page 124,> > > > Start New Business:> > > > <!--[if !supportLists]-->a) <!--[endif]-->Asc sublord should signify 1,5,9,11 for long life of event. (If you select Sthir swabhav lagna (fixed Sign) do not consider 9th)> > <!--[if !supportLists]-->b) <!--[endif]-->10th sublord should signify 2,10,11,> > <!--[if !supportLists]-->c) <!--[endif]-->11th sublord should signify 2,10,11,> > <!--[if !supportLists]-->d) <!--[endif]-->Do not select Chara Lagna (Moveable Sign),> > <!--[if !supportLists]-->e) <!--[endif]-->Dasa and Bhukti should signify 2,6,10,11> > > > 2. As per these rules the auspicious time to start a new business in London, UK, is found as given under:> > > > 12 Jun 2009- 12:53:24 pm BST > > 13 Jun 2009- 12:49:28 pm BST > > 14 Jun 2009- 09:16:10 am BST > > 15 Jun 2009- 09:21:10 am BST > > 16 Jun 2009- 09:17:14 am BST > > 17 Jun 2009- 09:13:18 am or 12:33:44 pm BST > > 12 Jun 2009- 09:00:26 am or 12:10:37 pm BST > > > > Regards,> > > > tw> > > , Luther Rath <rathluther@> wrote:> >> > Dear Ramaniji,> > The auspecioous time has to be calculated for the place where the native wants to open the business. For prospect and longivity of the business the DBAS and benivolent significators are to be considered. The auspecious time should be governed by the benivolent significators besides other factors. You may proceed as per your plan. > > With regards.> > Dr. Rath> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > Ramani kadavasalramani@> > > > Saturday, June 6, 2009 9:31:11 AM> > Re: Fw: Place of event> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Dr. Rath,> > > > Thank you for your opinion. I feel that the Horary scrutiny > > should be at the pace of judgment i.e. Chennai to know> > whether his urge is indicated; if so, the prospects of business etc. But so far as fixing date and time for starting busines, I feel the place of the person who wants to open> > at his present place of stay should be worked out for > > auspicious day there, of course as per our KP system.> > I have collected opinion from M/S Kanak Bosmia, author of> > KP Muhurat Book, Mr. Senthil whose advice corroborate the above. According to Mr.Kanak, the very fact the person> > approaches for consultation itself is testimony of his urge and there is no need to work out Horary and to decide the > > case only from the place of his proposed business spot i.e.> > London. Mr. Senthil is also opinion of takeng place of> > the client where he proposes the business start. I am working the time and dy from the place for which I have called for the Lat. & Long. particulars. For his prospects in business and its longevity etc. I am taking his birth chart> > as base, as the nativee has to face good or bad as destined in by the Ascdt. S/L. and his current DBA. Kindly advice me if there is any wrong in my opinion above.> > > > Regards,> > > > K.S.V.Ramani> > > > > > - > > Luther Rath > > @gro ups.com > > Friday, June 05, 2009 7:46 PM> > Re: Fw: Place of event> > > > Respected Sir,> > We have to analyse and predict from the harary chart cast at Chenai at the time of judgment. There is no second thought about it. We may find out DBA and S and also the expected transit of the significators and luminaries from the chart. We shall fix up the date and time that is auspecious for opening the business according to Indian standard time.A suitable time has to be found out between say 3-30 PM to 11-30 PM. 3-30 PM IST shall be 10 AM at London. Earlier time may not be suitable at London climate. The time may be flexible for one to one and half hours depending on the season. The week days and date may not have problem as far as London is concerned. In case of USA they differ. Thus obtained date and time need conversion to London time. A chart has to be cast for London for that date and the Lagna has to be fixed according to that chart. Because London is at about 51 degrees north, the cusps will different than what we get at Chenai. Because it is> > about 82 degrees west of Chenai the lagna will differ considerably.> > Please let me know what you think about it. Kindly correct me where I am wrong.> > With due regards.> > Dr. Rath> > > > > > > > ________________________________> > Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>> > @gro ups.com> > Friday, June 5, 2009 8:35:06 AM> > Fw: Place of event> > > > > > > > > > Dear Dr. Rath,> > > > A client from London wants to know the day and time of opening his own business firm at London and has sent> > Horary and his chart. Judgment is done at Chennai and> > the day and time is fixed according to the best time from> > his birth Chart, which is also Chennai. Now my doubt is> > whether the time arrived at for opening business firm at London should be the (i) the result obtained from the time> > of judgment at Chennai or whether I should take the > > Lat. & Longt. of the business spot to be opened at London.(ii) or I should convert the time arrived at Chennai to > > London time (at place of proposed business spot) > > I presume whatever that is destined from his natal chart> > at birth, the event will take place wherever he is residing> > at present whether overseas or elsewhere. Kindly advice > > me how the tell him the day and time for his opening his> > new business whether Chennai based judgmentor the olace> > of his proposed spot.> > > > Regards,> > > > K.S.V.Ramani > > > > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Tin Winji,

As requested by me earlier, I am now approaching you for

favour of fixing suitable time for the start of new business

by the querist at London, as I am unable to work out for

London time, As requested by the querist for the start of business on 25th June, 2009 Thursday, which I have also

found a good day, I wish to know the auspicious time at London between 10 AM and 5 PM working hours there.

Details given by him are as follows: Place of business

spot: ''EDGWARE-HA8 6LD'' LONDON. I presume EDGWARE is the location of his proposed business spot. I have already checked his natal chart, which is favourable for business.

His Ascdt. S/L, Dasa Bhukthi, 10th & 11th S/Ls are all signifying the houses mentioned in Chapter 13 of KP Muhurat Book by Mr.Kanak Bosmia. It is yet to be verified for the proposed time at London whether all the items tally.

I request you kindly propose a suitable time on 25-6-2009. An early mail reply will be will oblige us a lot.

With regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

tw853

Thursday, June 11, 2009 7:02 PM

Dear Friends,

1. In Kanak's K.P. Muhurat page 124,

Start New Business:

<!--[if !supportLists]-->a) <!--[endif]-->Asc sublord should signify 1,5,9,11 for long life of event. (If you select Sthir swabhav lagna (fixed Sign) do not consider 9th)

<!--[if !supportLists]-->b) <!--[endif]-->10th sublord should signify 2,10,11,

<!--[if !supportLists]-->c) <!--[endif]-->11th sublord should signify 2,10,11,

<!--[if !supportLists]-->d) <!--[endif]-->Do not select Chara Lagna (Moveable Sign),

<!--[if !supportLists]-->e) <!--[endif]-->Dasa and Bhukti should signify 2,6,10,11

2. As per these rules the auspicious time to start a new business in London, UK, is found as given under:

Regards,

tw , Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:>> Dear Ramaniji,> The auspecioous time has to be calculated for the place where the native wants to open the business. For prospect and longivity of the business the DBAS and benivolent significators are to be considered. The auspecious time should be governed by the benivolent significators besides other factors. You may proceed as per your plan. > With regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ________________________________> Ramani kadavasalramani > Saturday, June 6, 2009 9:31:11 AM> Re: Fw: Place of event> > > > > > Dear Dr. Rath,> > Thank you for your opinion. I feel that the Horary scrutiny > should be at the pace of judgment i.e. Chennai to know> whether his urge is indicated; if so, the prospects of business etc. But so far as fixing date and time for starting busines, I feel the place of the person who wants to open> at his present place of stay should be worked out for > auspicious day there, of course as per our KP system.> I have collected opinion from M/S Kanak Bosmia, author of> KP Muhurat Book, Mr. Senthil whose advice corroborate the above. According to Mr.Kanak, the very fact the person> approaches for consultation itself is testimony of his urge and there is no need to work out Horary and to decide the > case only from the place of his proposed business spot i.e.> London. Mr. Senthil is also opinion of takeng place of> the client where he proposes the business start. I am working the time and dy from the place for which I have called for the Lat. & Long. particulars. For his prospects in business and its longevity etc. I am taking his birth chart> as base, as the nativee has to face good or bad as destined in by the Ascdt. S/L. and his current DBA. Kindly advice me if there is any wrong in my opinion above.> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani> > > - > Luther Rath > @gro ups.com > Friday, June 05, 2009 7:46 PM> Re: Fw: Place of event> > Respected Sir,> We have to analyse and predict from the harary chart cast at Chenai at the time of judgment. There is no second thought about it. We may find out DBA and S and also the expected transit of the significators and luminaries from the chart. We shall fix up the date and time that is auspecious for opening the business according to Indian standard time.A suitable time has to be found out between say 3-30 PM to 11-30 PM. 3-30 PM IST shall be 10 AM at London. Earlier time may not be suitable at London climate. The time may be flexible for one to one and half hours depending on the season. The week days and date may not have problem as far as London is concerned. In case of USA they differ. Thus obtained date and time need conversion to London time. A chart has to be cast for London for that date and the Lagna has to be fixed according to that chart. Because London is at about 51 degrees north, the cusps will different than what we get at Chenai. Because it is> about 82 degrees west of Chenai the lagna will differ considerably.> Please let me know what you think about it. Kindly correct me where I am wrong.> With due regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > ________________________________> Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>> @gro ups.com> Friday, June 5, 2009 8:35:06 AM> Fw: Place of event> > > > > Dear Dr. Rath,> > A client from London wants to know the day and time of opening his own business firm at London and has sent> Horary and his chart. Judgment is done at Chennai and> the day and time is fixed according to the best time from> his birth Chart, which is also Chennai. Now my doubt is> whether the time arrived at for opening business firm at London should be the (i) the result obtained from the time> of judgment at Chennai or whether I should take the > Lat. & Longt. of the business spot to be opened at London.(ii) or I should convert the time arrived at Chennai to > London time (at place of proposed business spot) > I presume whatever that is destined from his natal chart> at birth, the event will take place wherever he is residing> at present whether overseas or elsewhere. Kindly advice > me how the tell him the day and time for his opening his> new business whether Chennai based judgmentor the olace> of his proposed spot.> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani > > >

Guest guest

Dear Ramani ji,

The most auspicious time to start a new business is 01:18:55

PM BST (GMT + DST 1 hr) for:

Location: Edgware, HA8, 6LD, UK, 51N37, 00W17 (Google Earth),

25/Jun/2009

Start Time: 10:00:00 AM; End Time: 05:00:00 PM

Asc Vi 11:53:24, KPNA 23:53:57, Me Dasa bal 15Y:0M;18D

(KPAstro 3.1)

Rule-1: Asc

sublord should signify 1,5,9,11 for long life of event.

Asc sub lord is Ra, which is in the sign of Sa l/o 5. Ra is

in the star of

Su in 9 and sub of Ke

conj with Mo l/o 11. No planet is in the star of Ke, which is the sublord of 9.

Rule is satisfied by the signification of 5, 9, 11.

Rule-2: 10th sublord

should signify 2,10,11,

10th sub lord is Me l/o 10. Me is in the star of Mo and sub

of Ve. Mo is in 10 l/o 11. Ve is l/o 2. Rule is satisfied by the signification

of 2, 10, 11.

Rule-3: 11th sublord

should signify 2,10,11.

11th sublord is Ve l/o 2. Ve is in its own star and sub of

Me l/o 10. Rule is satisfied by the signification of 2, 10.

Rule-4: Do not

select Chara Lagna (Moveable Sign).

Lagna is Virgo.

Rule-5: Dasa and

Bhukti should signify 2,6,10,11.

Me is the lord of both Dasa and Bhukti Me is l/o 10. Me is

in the star of Mo and sub

of Ve. Mo is in 10 l/o

11. Ve is l/o 2. Rule is satisfied by the significations are 2, 10, 11.

Good luck!

tw

, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani wrote:>> Dear Mr.Tin Winji,> As requested by me earlier, I am now approaching you for> favour of fixing suitable time for the start of new business> by the querist at London, as I am unable to work out for> London time, As requested by the querist for the start of business on 25th June, 2009 Thursday, which I have also > found a good day, I wish to know the auspicious time at London between 10 AM and 5 PM working hours there.> Details given by him are as follows: Place of business> spot: ''EDGWARE-HA8 6LD'' LONDON. I presume EDGWARE is the location of his proposed business spot. I have already checked his natal chart, which is favourable for business.> His Ascdt. S/L, Dasa Bhukthi, 10th & 11th S/Ls are all signifying the houses mentioned in Chapter 13 of KP Muhurat Book by Mr.Kanak Bosmia. It is yet to be verified for the proposed time at London whether all the items tally.> I request you kindly propose a suitable time on 25-6-2009. An early mail reply will be will oblige us a lot.> > With regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani > - > tw853 > > Thursday, June 11, 2009 7:02 PM> Re: Fw: Place of event> > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > 1. In Kanak's K.P. Muhurat page 124,> > > > Start New Business:> > > > <!--[if !supportLists]-->a) <!--[endif]-->Asc sublord should signify 1,5,9,11 for long life of event. (If you select Sthir swabhav lagna (fixed Sign) do not consider 9th)> > <!--[if !supportLists]-->b) <!--[endif]-->10th sublord should signify 2,10,11,> > <!--[if !supportLists]-->c) <!--[endif]-->11th sublord should signify 2,10,11,> > <!--[if !supportLists]-->d) <!--[endif]-->Do not select Chara Lagna (Moveable Sign),> > <!--[if !supportLists]-->e) <!--[endif]-->Dasa and Bhukti should signify 2,6,10,11> > > > 2. As per these rules the auspicious time to start a new business in London, UK, is found as given under:> > > > 12 Jun 2009- 12:53:24 pm BST > > 13 Jun 2009- 12:49:28 pm BST > > 14 Jun 2009- 09:16:10 am BST > > 15 Jun 2009- 09:21:10 am BST > > 16 Jun 2009- 09:17:14 am BST > > 17 Jun 2009- 09:13:18 am or 12:33:44 pm BST > > 12 Jun 2009- 09:00:26 am or 12:10:37 pm BST > > > > Regards,> > > > tw> > > , Luther Rath rathluther@ wrote:> >> > Dear Ramaniji,> > The auspecioous time has to be calculated for the place where the native wants to open the business. For prospect and longivity of the business the DBAS and benivolent significators are to be considered. The auspecious time should be governed by the benivolent significators besides other factors. You may proceed as per your plan. > > With regards.> > Dr. Rath> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > Ramani kadavasalramani@> > > > Saturday, June 6, 2009 9:31:11 AM> > Re: Fw: Place of event> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Dr. Rath,> > > > Thank you for your opinion. I feel that the Horary scrutiny > > should be at the pace of judgment i.e. Chennai to know> > whether his urge is indicated; if so, the prospects of business etc. But so far as fixing date and time for starting busines, I feel the place of the person who wants to open> > at his present place of stay should be worked out for > > auspicious day there, of course as per our KP system.> > I have collected opinion from M/S Kanak Bosmia, author of> > KP Muhurat Book, Mr. Senthil whose advice corroborate the above. According to Mr.Kanak, the very fact the person> > approaches for consultation itself is testimony of his urge and there is no need to work out Horary and to decide the > > case only from the place of his proposed business spot i.e.> > London. Mr. Senthil is also opinion of takeng place of> > the client where he proposes the business start. I am working the time and dy from the place for which I have called for the Lat. & Long. particulars. For his prospects in business and its longevity etc. I am taking his birth chart> > as base, as the nativee has to face good or bad as destined in by the Ascdt. S/L. and his current DBA. Kindly advice me if there is any wrong in my opinion above.> > > > Regards,> > > > K.S.V.Ramani> > > > > > - > > Luther Rath > > @gro ups.com > > Friday, June 05, 2009 7:46 PM> > Re: Fw: Place of event> > > > Respected Sir,> > We have to analyse and predict from the harary chart cast at Chenai at the time of judgment. There is no second thought about it. We may find out DBA and S and also the expected transit of the significators and luminaries from the chart. We shall fix up the date and time that is auspecious for opening the business according to Indian standard time.A suitable time has to be found out between say 3-30 PM to 11-30 PM. 3-30 PM IST shall be 10 AM at London. Earlier time may not be suitable at London climate. The time may be flexible for one to one and half hours depending on the season. The week days and date may not have problem as far as London is concerned. In case of USA they differ. Thus obtained date and time need conversion to London time. A chart has to be cast for London for that date and the Lagna has to be fixed according to that chart. Because London is at about 51 degrees north, the cusps will different than what we get at Chenai. Because it is> > about 82 degrees west of Chenai the lagna will differ considerably.> > Please let me know what you think about it. Kindly correct me where I am wrong.> > With due regards.> > Dr. Rath> > > > > > > > ________________________________> > Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>> > @gro ups.com> > Friday, June 5, 2009 8:35:06 AM> > Fw: Place of event> > > > > > > > > > Dear Dr. Rath,> > > > A client from London wants to know the day and time of opening his own business firm at London and has sent> > Horary and his chart. Judgment is done at Chennai and> > the day and time is fixed according to the best time from> > his birth Chart, which is also Chennai. Now my doubt is> > whether the time arrived at for opening business firm at London should be the (i) the result obtained from the time> > of judgment at Chennai or whether I should take the > > Lat. & Longt. of the business spot to be opened at London.(ii) or I should convert the time arrived at Chennai to > > London time (at place of proposed business spot) > > I presume whatever that is destined from his natal chart> > at birth, the event will take place wherever he is residing> > at present whether overseas or elsewhere. Kindly advice > > me how the tell him the day and time for his opening his> > new business whether Chennai based judgmentor the olace> > of his proposed spot.> > > > Regards,> > > > K.S.V.Ramani > > > > > >>