IndiaDivine.org

Theft

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi All,

Yesterday, between 3 to 5 .One of my relative was robbed.The thieves took jewellery , car and cash.

I asked the Horary no ,person gave :241.

I plotted the chart and moon was associated with 7 th house so it was correct.

The rasi lord was mer cusp lord for 7th was also mercury and mer was located in 2th house.

So, it will be 8th to robber.

What I did ?

I told the description of the thief as merc is associated that he will be young and mer was associated with ven(I guessed that lady may be involved).

My questions:

Like 7th cusp lord is in 2 house that is 8th to thief so what that signifies?

And how to know whether he will get the things or not?

Timing of plot: 10:22,chennai,04/06/2009

Thanks ,

Kapil

--- On Thu, 6/4/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: job? Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009, 11:40 AM

Sun should transit in a sign ruled by either the dasa or bhukti lord. Moon should transit in a sign and star that are ruled by dasa and bhukti lord or bhukti and dasa lord. Is it so?

Dr. Rath

Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz>@gro ups.comSaturday, May 9, 2009 2:40:46 AMRE: job?

Transit of sun and mon to which point?

@gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of hardeep singhThursday, May 07, 2009 9:30 PM@gro ups.comRe: job?

select antra

then check the transit of sun and moon

hs nagi--- On Wed, 6/5/09, Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz> wrote:

Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz> job?@gro ups.comWednesday, 6 May, 2009, 7:26 PM

Somebody asked me a question, “When would I get a job?†KP (1-249): 27 at13:12 hours, Auckland, New ZealandI tried to work out as follows:

Genuineness of Question:Sub Lord cusp (1) = Ketu in Star Sat-R Sub VenKetu in H(3)Ketu in Star Sat-R and Sat is Retrogate in house(4), Lord (9,10) Ven in H(10) and in Star Sat-R, Ven is Lord (1,6)In Fact Ketu signifies (4,2,9-10), Sat R S(10,2,1-6,9- 10), VenS(4,10,9-10, 1-6)Signification of (2,6,10) is there, so the question is genuine, though Satis retrogate

Getting of job promised?Sub Lord cusp(10) = Mars in Star Sat R Sub JupHere Star Lord Sat strongly signifies (10,2,1-6,9- 10) but its retrogate. SoI think Retrogation does not deny the getting of job but for reason does notgive the job as in mind or in different circumstancesSub Lord Jup in Star(Mars) and Mars in H(10), definitely promised getting ofjobFind S(2,6,10,11) = S(2Jup, 2sun, 3sat, 2ketu,2mars, 3ven, merc)Mars aspects Mon, so take Mon as wellRP= 4merc, 2mon, jup, sat, KetuCommon S(2,6,10,11) = 4merc, 2mon, jup, sat, KetuDBASDasa = Mon è OkBhukti = Jup è OKCould anyone please tell me what need to be done next?LoveRG

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

Dear Kapil,

Is it possible to get birth details of your relative.

Best regards

Sudhir

-

kapil gupta

Friday, June 05, 2009 10:37 AM

Theft

Hi All,

Yesterday, between 3 to 5 .One of my relative was robbed.The thieves took jewellery , car and cash.

The rasi lord was mer cusp lord for 7th was also mercury and mer was located in 2th house.

What I did ?

I told the description of the thief as merc is associated that he will be young and mer was associated with ven(I guessed that lady may be involved).

My questions:

Timing of plot: 10:22,chennai,04/06/2009

Thanks ,

Kapil

--- On Thu, 6/4/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: job? Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009, 11:40 AM

Sun should transit in a sign ruled by either the dasa or bhukti lord. Moon should transit in a sign and star that are ruled by dasa and bhukti lord or bhukti and dasa lord. Is it so?

Dr. Rath

Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz>@gro ups.comSaturday, May 9, 2009 2:40:46 AMRE: job?

@gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of hardeep singhThursday, May 07, 2009 9:30 PM@gro ups.comRe: job?

select antra

hs nagi--- On Wed, 6/5/09, Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz> wrote:

Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz> job?@gro ups.comWednesday, 6 May, 2009, 7:26 PM

Somebody asked me a question, “When would I get a job?†KP (1-249): 27 at13:12 hours, Auckland, New ZealandI tried to work out as follows:

Genuineness of Question:Sub Lord cusp (1) = Ketu in Star Sat-R Sub VenKetu in H(3)Ketu in Star Sat-R and Sat is Retrogate in house(4), Lord (9,10) Ven in H(10) and in Star Sat-R, Ven is Lord (1,6)In Fact Ketu signifies (4,2,9-10), Sat R S(10,2,1-6,9- 10), VenS(4,10,9-10, 1-6)Signification of (2,6,10) is there, so the question is genuine, though Satis retrogate

Getting of job promised?Sub Lord cusp(10) = Mars in Star Sat R Sub JupHere Star Lord Sat strongly signifies (10,2,1-6,9- 10) but its retrogate. SoI think Retrogation does not deny the getting of job but for reason does notgive the job as in mind or in different circumstancesSub Lord Jup in Star(Mars) and Mars in H(10), definitely promised getting ofjobFind S(2,6,10,11) = S(2Jup, 2sun, 3sat, 2ketu,2mars, 3ven, merc)Mars aspects Mon, so take Mon as wellRP= 4merc, 2mon, jup, sat, KetuCommon S(2,6,10,11) = 4merc, 2mon, jup, sat, KetuDBASDasa = Mon è OkBhukti = Jup è OKCould anyone please tell me what need to be done next?LoveRG

Guest guest

hi,here mercury also involves more than one person which sign was the asc.rising? if 7 cusp lord is related to 2nd house, it can be a possibility that anyone of the family members might be aware of it since 2nd stands for family,venus is also involved so yes lady might be involved, if 2nd house has fixed sign the stolen things are not moving anywhere. If your analysis involves 11th house there are chances of things getting back , but there are other several factors to be studied before coming to any conclusions.Experts please throw lights and correct me.......Regards,Yogita--- On Thu, 6/4/09, kapil gupta <kapil_here2001 wrote:kapil

gupta <kapil_here2001 Theft Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009, 10:07 PM

Hi All,

What I did ?

My questions:

Timing of plot: 10:22,chennai, 04/06/2009

Thanks ,

Kapil

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: job?@gro ups.comThursday, June 4, 2009, 11:40 AM

Dr. Rath

select antra

Guest guest

Dear Kapil,

Why not boy and girl team,were not considered ?

The lord of VIIth is Merc a dual planet ? Is the s/l of VII also a dual planet ?

A very good effort...indeed...

Yogesh Lajmi.

kapil gupta <kapil_here2001 Sent: Friday, June 5, 2009 10:37:49 AM Theft

Hi All,

What I did ?

My questions:

Thanks ,

Kapil

Dr. Rath

select antra

Guest guest

II house indicates the belongings of the native. He lost some belongings by VII the thief.

Dr. Rath

kapil gupta <kapil_here2001 Sent: Friday, June 5, 2009 10:37:49 AM Theft

Hi All,

What I did ?

My questions:

Thanks ,

Kapil

Dr. Rath

select antra

Guest guest

Thanks for that,

But I am stuck how to find whether the perosn will get his belonging.

I checked the 11th cuspal lord and that is Sat which is placed in the 6th house.

Someone asked me birth details :

2 March 1974

time 7:17 pm

Place:Mandi (HP)

Thanks,

Kapil --- On Fri, 6/5/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Theft Date: Friday, June 5, 2009, 8:01 PM

II house indicates the belongings of the native. He lost some belongings by VII the thief.

Dr. Rath

kapil gupta <kapil_here2001@ >@gro ups.comFriday, June 5, 2009 10:37:49 AM Theft

Hi All,

What I did ?

My questions:

Thanks ,

Kapil

Dr. Rath

select antra

Guest guest

Dear Kapil:

Thank you for including the details.

Kind regards

Sudhir 

On 6/8/09, kapil gupta <kapil_here2001 wrote:

Thanks for that,

But I am stuck how to find whether the perosn will get his belonging.

I checked the 11th cuspal lord and that is Sat which is placed in the 6th house.

Someone asked me birth details :

2 March 1974

time 7:17 pm

Place:Mandi (HP)

Thanks,

Kapil --- On Fri, 6/5/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther

Re: Theft Date: Friday, June 5, 2009, 8:01 PM

Dr. Rath 

kapil gupta <kapil_here2001@ >@gro ups.com Friday, June 5, 2009 10:37:49 AM Theft

Hi All,

The rasi lord was mer cusp lord for 7th was also mercury  and mer was located in 2th house.

What I did ?

My questions:

Thanks ,

Kapil

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: job?@gro ups.com

Thursday, June 4, 2009, 11:40 AM

Dr. Rath 

Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz>@gro ups.com

Saturday, May 9, 2009 2:40:46 AMRE: job?

@gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of hardeep singh

Thursday, May 07, 2009 9:30 PM@gro ups.comRe: job?

select antra

Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz> job?@gro ups.com

Wednesday, 6 May, 2009, 7:26 PM

Somebody asked me a question, “When would I get a job?” KP (1-249): 27 at13:12 hours, Auckland, New ZealandI tried to work out as follows:

Genuineness of Question:Sub Lord cusp (1) = Ketu in Star Sat-R Sub VenKetu in H(3)Ketu in Star Sat-R and Sat is Retrogate in house(4), Lord (9,10) Ven in H(10) and in Star Sat-R, Ven is Lord (1,6)

In Fact Ketu signifies (4,2,9-10), Sat R S(10,2,1-6,9- 10), VenS(4,10,9-10, 1-6)Signification of (2,6,10) is there, so the question is genuine, though Satis retrogate

Getting of job promised?Sub Lord cusp(10) = Mars in Star Sat R Sub JupHere Star Lord Sat strongly signifies (10,2,1-6,9- 10) but its retrogate. SoI think Retrogation does not deny the getting of job but for reason does not

give the job as in mind or in different circumstancesSub Lord Jup in Star(Mars) and Mars in H(10), definitely promised getting ofjobFind S(2,6,10,11) = S(2Jup, 2sun, 3sat, 2ketu,2mars, 3ven, merc)

Mars aspects Mon, so take Mon as wellRP= 4merc, 2mon, jup, sat, KetuCommon S(2,6,10,11) = 4merc, 2mon, jup, sat, KetuDBASDasa = Mon è OkBhukti = Jup è OK

Could anyone please tell me what need to be done next?LoveRG

-- Sudhir Consulting Astrologer