IndiaDivine.org

Predictions about natural disters, terrorism etc. [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Rath ji,

Thank you for your mail & the attachment which shows your deep study. As I m extremely busy at present, I will read yr attachment once again when I go to Pune on week end. I will surely come back to you with I think about yr study. I just hate giving comments without understanding the matter.

Rhanks & regards,

Vishram Deshpande--- On Thu, 4/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Predictions about natural disters, terrorism etc. [1 Attachment] Date: Thursday, 4 June, 2009, 8:33 AM

Dear Deshpandeji,

Please find the attachment for my opinion regarding natural disaster in Mumbai this year.

Kindly send your feed back.

Dr. Rath

kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma@ >@gro ups.comFriday, May 22, 2009 6:04:29 PMRe: Predictions about natural disters, terrorism etc.

dear sir,

nice to read below of your concern..

i am doing reasearch in this direction and dedicated to understand and do predict...

i can say few astrologers like raman and luther.j.c. have done good reasearch and published the same in their works...

i see it is july that will bring such disaster near and around full-eclipse. ...

so continues with sunami and earth quakes around the world in coming years of 2009 after sep till 2014... yet to do precise reasearch in my studies....to anounce results ...with where this will take place and who and how many are going to effect....

i welcome the researchers to do work and make some arrangement to anounce publicly with the help of government and save the lives of people.....

thanks and regards

suniel

09297102711--- On Thu, 21/5/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>Re: Predictions about natural disters, terrorism etc.@gro ups.comThursday, 21 May, 2009, 3:16 PM

Dear all senior members,

A message was posted last week with the same title but surprisingly there was no response at all ! What a person like me (who is studying K.P.but not having this knowledge)can understand ? It is unwise to conclude that there has been no research done in this subject so far. I agree that all senior members were busy in discussing some other matters like intraday market etc. Now this seems to have come very close to the end & hope that the members can find some time to start this issue.

As it comes in news paper head lines, there is a very big 'chance' that Mumbai can get flooded very badly in June & July 09. Previous experience of floods in Mumbai on 26 July 05 was horrible. Many people lost their lives or belongings. This time in June & July 09 the high tide level is going to be 5.1m high & they say if it rains during this peak period, Mumbai is surely going to be affected. On 26 July 05 it was only 4.48 m height of tide & now it is going to be highest in 100 years. This is not just an astrological statement, but it has some scientifically proved reasons as well (by meteorological deptt..) Now we have a month in hand & we can discuss, set/check rules, predict according to our own levels of understanding & finally see what exactly happens in that particular period. Then we will have many methods in front of us by which members tried to

solve & the reality of what exactly happened. Thus we will be able to set some rules if not set earlier.

If possible please share your experiences about the other points also requested in my previous mail also.

Regards.

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Sun, 17/5/09, vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> Predictions about natural disters, terrorism etc.@gro ups.comSunday, 17 May, 2009, 9:02 AM

Dear all members, These days our country is passing through a very difficult & tough stage.Is it possible help our own mother country by using our K.P. System & predicting well in advance ?My intention is to collect information, rules etc. which can help to predict about :1) Natural disasters like earth quakes, cyclone, floods, deaths of many due to unknown diseases etc.2)Terrorist attacks : Probable period & location in our country.I don't remember to have read about this in any books. ( Its quite possible that this is already in some some book & I have not read it!)I request all respected memmers to exploit the information so that those who are interested but not knowing would be satisfied.This information, if placed will be highly appreciated.Regards.Vishram Deshpande

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!