IndiaDivine.org

Is Marriage promise?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskar, Dear Members,I have come across a little problem in deciding the promise of marriage for the undermentioned girl.DOB - 03.04.1980TOB - 04.08 AMPOB - Colombo, Sri Lanka ( 79.52/6.51)The Asc. falls Aq. 14.46.36In

my analyze the 7th Sb/L & St/L Ve (2-3-7-4,9) is in 3rd, in the

Star of Su tenented in 2, owning 7th.Su is in the Star of Me, who

posited in cusp1 and signifies 1 & 8 too and sub of 11Sa® is in 7th, in the star of Su(1-2-5,8-7)9th Marakasthan signifies by Ve and aspected by Sa from 6th by 1oth aspect.Ke, 2nd Sub Lord signifies 6 and 10.My question is"Will the marriage deny due to Sa, Su and Ke?If No, when will be the marriage?Earnestly awaiting yr

decision.Sunaparantha

Guest guest

Kalyanji Pranam,7th csl venus in sun star mercury sub. sun in 2 merc in 1 in jupiter star, jupiter l/o, 11 in 6.Merc is the only planet in the sub of sat.(no planets in the star of saturn in 7).So marriage is promised but with delay.saturn aspecting venus, mercury, Moon and malifics in 4th to venus , 11th to Moon. may be the delaying facotors.from, jul -2009 saturn \ venus period is going to start, venus ruling star and sub on 7,11 and no planet in venus stars are the strong points for venus to give marriage . i think the favourable periods aresat-venus-venus-merc 25 Dec 2009 to 21 jan 2010. sat-venus-sun-merc 08 mar 2010 to 17 mar 2010.i select merc sookshma for the reason that it he is the only planet in sat sub.may be i am wrong ..let the learned memjbers correct if i am

......Guruji bless us allregardsVGR --- On Sat, 6/6/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Is Marriage promise? Date: Saturday, 6 June, 2009, 9:33 PM

Namaskar, Dear Members,I have come across a little problem in deciding the promise of marriage for the undermentioned girl.DOB - 03.04.1980TOB - 04.08 AMPOB - Colombo, Sri Lanka ( 79.52/6.51)The Asc. falls Aq. 14.46.36In

posited in cusp1 and signifies 1 & 8 too and sub of 11Sa® is in 7th, in the star of Su(1-2-5,8-7)9th Marakasthan signifies by Ve and aspected by Sa from 6th by 1oth aspect.Ke, 2nd Sub Lord signifies 6 and 10.My question is"Will the marriage deny due to Sa, Su and Ke?If No, when will be the marriage?Earnestly awaiting yr

decision.Sunaparantha

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Namaskar,Dear Pawan Ji,Thank u very much for yr clarification on my question.I was knocked with the Node Kethu and trembled to take the decision.With RegardsKalyanvgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 Sent: Monday, June 8, 2009 7:53:25 AMRe: Is Marriage promise?

Kalyanji Pranam,7th csl venus in sun star mercury sub. sun in 2 merc in 1 in jupiter star, jupiter l/o, 11 in 6.Merc is the only planet in the sub of sat.(no planets in the star of saturn in 7).So marriage is promised but with delay.saturn aspecting venus, mercury, Moon and malifics in 4th to venus , 11th to Moon. may be the delaying facotors.from, jul -2009 saturn \ venus period is going to start, venus ruling star and sub on 7,11 and no planet in venus stars are the strong points for venus to give marriage . i think the favourable periods aresat-venus-venus- merc 25 Dec 2009 to 21 jan 2010.

sat-venus-sun- merc 08 mar 2010 to 17 mar 2010.i select merc sookshma for the reason that it he is the only planet in sat sub.may be i am wrong ..let the learned memjbers correct if i am

......Guruji bless us allregardsVGR --- On Sat, 6/6/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > Is Marriage promise?@gro ups.comSaturday, 6 June, 2009, 9:33 PM

decision.Sunaparantha

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!