IndiaDivine.org

For utmost accuracy !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,

During earlier days of KSK's research he used to ask a KP number between 1 & 108

and with this also he used to get correct predictions. But then he decided to go

for more accuracy by increasing the number of options from 108 to 249.

Sometimes we find that the prediction of some happening goes wrong even though

everything is done as per KP rules & there seems to be no strong reason for

going wrong ! For utmost accuracy, can we again widen the number of options ?

(as KSK too did once) If yes, how much ? Is it practicable to tell someone to

select a number between 1 & 100000 or similar ?

In one of the popular KP books by Mr Suresh Shahasane, he has discussed this

topic. Main points are :

1) When we tell someone to select a number between 1 & 249 we assume that ALL

OTHER POINTS IN THE CIRCLE OF 12 RASHIS ARE OF NO USE ! How can it be possible ?

There are 1296000 points (1 second each)in the circle. If we consider only 249

points as useful, percentage of non useful points is more than 99 %

2) Every KP number has some fixed range within which it spreads, like KP No. 2

has 0-46'-40 " If some one selects KP No 2 we (according to KP rules) take

starting point of this range as the Lagna Bhavarambha for that particular

kundali & neglect all other points in the same range of KP No. 2.

3) Sub lord of main house for a particular question is the most important planet

in KP System, as it is sub lord of seventh house for question about marriage.

If we neglect more than 99 % of the points, is it not like neglecting the most

important planet in the case ? Is it not possible that the sub lord (and the

prediction as well !) could have been different if we had considered ALL 1296000

points ?

4) Now one can say that it is foolish to ask a person (who is already in some

problem) to select a number between 1 & 1296000. For this also there is a

solution. Instead of asking a number we can ask to take out 1 token from each of

four bags. One bag will have 0 to 11 tokens (Rashi), second bag will have 0 to

29 tokens (degrees), third bag will have 0 to 59 tokens (minutes) & fourth bag

will have 0 to 59 tokens (seconds). With the four selected tokens we can get one

small point out of 1296000 points & that will be the most accurate lagna

Bhavarambha for the particular kundali. For my own I have made a computer

program which shows 4 windows & 2 switches (start /stop) When one clicks on

" start " all four windows start running in big speed within the range of rashi /

degree / minute / second as mentioned above. When clicked on " stop " it gives 1

point out of 1296000 & earlier nearest KP number.

5) Many times persons are bifocal minded & cant select a number & even if they

do, they are confused & doubtful about their own selection ! In such cases what

mentioned in 4 above is useful.

Dear members, though I am not a professional astrologer I do like astrology & I

try to collect as much as possible knowledge about KP System.

Have any one of you tried such things ? If yes, what are your experiences ? I

have tried & found giving correct predictions but as I said I am not a

professional astrologer & there is a limit to my experiments. My limit us up to

solving a Prashna Kundali by using standard rules of KP.

In short, as we see a heavy duty weighing balance in a grocer's shop & a very

light duty in goldsmith shop, we must both ways according to our need.

I request all the members to contribute their experiences & views so that we can

take KP system slightly forward.

I must clear that idea of doing such a thing is not mine but it is taken from a

book by Mr Suresh Shahasane. If after some discussions we come to something

better, a big part of credit will go to him.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deaspande

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Vishram ji,

Your theoritical idea for enlargement of Horary number range is nice and good. No science is static. To improve the success rate in Horary method of prediction in KP, your idea is good. It will be much useful to the members, if you kindly share your practical experiences, based on your new idea.

Thanks & Regds.,

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Sun, 7/6/09, vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande For utmost accuracy ! Date: Sunday, 7 June, 2009, 8:35 AM

Dear Members,During earlier days of KSK's research he used to ask a KP number between 1 & 108 and with this also he used to get correct predictions. But then he decided to go for more accuracy by increasing the number of options from 108 to 249.Sometimes we find that the prediction of some happening goes wrong even though everything is done as per KP rules & there seems to be no strong reason for going wrong ! For utmost accuracy, can we again widen the number of options ? (as KSK too did once) If yes, how much ? Is it practicable to tell someone to select a number between 1 & 100000 or similar ?In one of the popular KP books by Mr Suresh Shahasane, he has discussed this topic. Main points are :1) When we tell someone to select a number between 1 & 249 we assume that ALL OTHER POINTS IN THE CIRCLE OF 12 RASHIS ARE OF NO USE ! How can it be possible ? There are 1296000 points (1 second each)in the

circle. If we consider only 249 points as useful, percentage of non useful points is more than 99 %2) Every KP number has some fixed range within which it spreads, like KP No. 2 has 0-46'-40" If some one selects KP No 2 we (according to KP rules) take starting point of this range as the Lagna Bhavarambha for that particular kundali & neglect all other points in the same range of KP No. 2.3) Sub lord of main house for a particular question is the most important planet in KP System, as it is sub lord of seventh house for question about marriage. If we neglect more than 99 % of the points, is it not like neglecting the most important planet in the case ? Is it not possible that the sub lord (and the prediction as well !) could have been different if we had considered ALL 1296000 points ?4) Now one can say that it is foolish to ask a person (who is already in some problem) to select a number between 1 & 1296000. For this also

there is a solution. Instead of asking a number we can ask to take out 1 token from each of four bags. One bag will have 0 to 11 tokens (Rashi), second bag will have 0 to 29 tokens (degrees), third bag will have 0 to 59 tokens (minutes) & fourth bag will have 0 to 59 tokens (seconds). With the four selected tokens we can get one small point out of 1296000 points & that will be the most accurate lagna Bhavarambha for the particular kundali. For my own I have made a computer program which shows 4 windows & 2 switches (start /stop) When one clicks on "start" all four windows start running in big speed within the range of rashi / degree / minute / second as mentioned above. When clicked on "stop" it gives 1 point out of 1296000 & earlier nearest KP number.5) Many times persons are bifocal minded & cant select a number & even if they do, they are confused & doubtful about their own selection ! In such cases what mentioned

in 4 above is useful.Dear members, though I am not a professional astrologer I do like astrology & I try to collect as much as possible knowledge about KP System.Have any one of you tried such things ? If yes, what are your experiences ? I have tried & found giving correct predictions but as I said I am not a professional astrologer & there is a limit to my experiments. My limit us up to solving a Prashna Kundali by using standard rules of KP.In short, as we see a heavy duty weighing balance in a grocer's shop & a very light duty in goldsmith shop, we must both ways according to our need. I request all the members to contribute their experiences & views so that we can take KP system slightly forward.I must clear that idea of doing such a thing is not mine but it is taken from a book by Mr Suresh Shahasane. If after some discussions we come to something better, a big part of credit will go to

him.Thanks & regards.Vishram Deaspande

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

Dear Vishram ji,Your email seems written with the assumption that finer division will bring more accuracy which seems an incorrect assumption to me. You quoted " When we tell someone to select a number between 1 & 249 we assume

that ALL OTHER POINTS IN THE CIRCLE OF 12 RASHIS ARE OF NO USE ! " I don't understand why Mr. Shahasane said so. Probably he is the best person to clarify but prima-facie this sounds absurd satement to me. The idea is to ask the number is to fix starting point (ascendant) for chart. How does it tells that other points are of no use?

Mathematically speaking, you can always further divide and have finer divisions. You suggested 1296000, but I ask why we should stop there? Why we should not divide even further for even finer accuracy? In my opinion the answer is that we should choose the precision which serves our purpose. Kalidasa chosen 108 because he needed to use only Rashi, Nakshatra and Navamsa. 108 was sufficient division for that purpose. Shri KSK chosen 249 because he wanted to fix only Sub and 249 was sufficient for him.

We must note that the higher divisions were available even at the time of Kalidasa. Shodashansha alone can give you 720 divisions, forget about combining all divisions together. Also note that Sub Sub divisions were available even at the time of Shri KSK. He himself used it for fixing birth time, still he doesn't choose going beyond 249.

We must also note that finer precision with higher divisions can also lead to more accuracy. There is one very important reason, I think, why Shri KSK felt 249 is as good as any further division. You know that there are KP astrologers who are using 2193 divisions in horary. By using 2193, we are astrologically trying to fix sub-sub and hence interpret it. We must notice here that if we go to sub-sub and ask a number that fixes sub sub, it will also

increase the inaccuracy of Sub-Sub for the other cusps (e.g. 7th Cusp) because sub-sub requires finer calculations. We must note that calculation of ascendant and cups are at most an approximation. I Keep repeating that the input we supply to calculate the ascendant have some inherent inaccuracies and hence sub-sub level (read finer division of zodiac) is very very risky.

Here are some of the astrological and astronomical reasons for inaccuracy and why finer divisions are risky -- Which sun rise calculation method you are using for ascendant calculation? There are difference of opinion there and each method gives different result. (astronomical)

- Which ayanamsa (astrological)- Tropic Zodiac or Sidereal Zodiac (astrological)- Do you have accurate latitude up to the seconds. If you have that, whether you are using geographic or geocentric?- We must note that the earth is not exact round, are we applying correction? (astronomical)

- There are difference of opinion on house division - Placidus, Koch, Topo Centric etc.? Has anybody checked whether astronomical formulae available for placidus house division are good enough for finer level divisions (e.g. sub-sub)? (astronomical)

- What is the exact time when querent/ astrologer has highest level of urge. Few difference in seconds means different sub-sub forget about any finer division. (astrological)- There are many points and kept writing it in the past.

The point is that choose whatever serve your purpose. If you feel that finer divisions are working for you, use it.  Though mathematically and astronomically, you are always going to have inaccuracy due to above mentioned points. Sub level calculation seems logical to me astronomically and some astrologer/ astronomer needs to tabulate the variance for small change in these figures before going for finer divisions.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 8:35 AM, vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Dear Members,

During earlier days of KSK's research he used to ask a KP number between 1 & 108 and with this also he used to get correct predictions. But then he decided to go for more accuracy by increasing the number of options from 108 to 249.

Sometimes we find that the prediction of some happening goes wrong even though everything is done as per KP rules & there seems to be no strong reason for going wrong ! For utmost accuracy, can we again widen the number of options ? (as KSK too did once) If yes, how much ? Is it practicable to tell someone to select a number between 1 & 100000 or similar ?

In one of the popular KP books by Mr Suresh Shahasane, he has discussed this topic. Main points are :

1) When we tell someone to select a number between 1 & 249 we assume that ALL OTHER POINTS IN THE CIRCLE OF 12 RASHIS ARE OF NO USE ! How can it be possible ? There are 1296000 points (1 second each)in the circle. If we consider only 249 points as useful, percentage of non useful points is more than 99 %

2) Every KP number has some fixed range within which it spreads, like KP No. 2 has 0-46'-40 " If some one selects KP No 2 we (according to KP rules) take starting point of this range as the Lagna Bhavarambha for that particular kundali & neglect all other points in the same range of KP No. 2.

3) Sub lord of main house for a particular question is the most important planet in KP System, as it is sub lord of seventh house for question about marriage. If we neglect more than 99 % of the points, is it not like neglecting the most important planet in the case ? Is it not possible that the sub lord (and the prediction as well !) could have been different if we had considered ALL 1296000 points ?

4) Now one can say that it is foolish to ask a person (who is already in some problem) to select a number between 1 & 1296000. For this also there is a solution. Instead of asking a number we can ask to take out 1 token from each of four bags. One bag will have 0 to 11 tokens (Rashi), second bag will have 0 to 29 tokens (degrees), third bag will have 0 to 59 tokens (minutes) & fourth bag will have 0 to 59 tokens (seconds). With the four selected tokens we can get one small point out of 1296000 points & that will be the most accurate lagna Bhavarambha for the particular kundali. For my own I have made a computer program which shows 4 windows & 2 switches (start /stop) When one clicks on " start " all four windows start running in big speed within the range of rashi / degree / minute / second as mentioned above. When clicked on " stop " it gives 1 point out of 1296000 & earlier nearest KP number.

5) Many times persons are bifocal minded & cant select a number & even if they do, they are confused & doubtful about their own selection ! In such cases what mentioned in 4 above is useful.

Dear members, though I am not a professional astrologer I do like astrology & I try to collect as much as possible knowledge about KP System.

Have any one of you tried such things ? If yes, what are your experiences ? I have tried & found giving correct predictions but as I said I am not a professional astrologer & there is a limit to my experiments. My limit us up to solving a Prashna Kundali by using standard rules of KP.

In short, as we see a heavy duty weighing balance in a grocer's shop & a very light duty in goldsmith shop, we must both ways according to our need.

I request all the members to contribute their experiences & views so that we can take KP system slightly forward.

I must clear that idea of doing such a thing is not mine but it is taken from a book by Mr Suresh Shahasane. If after some discussions we come to something better, a big part of credit will go to him.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deaspande

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Deshpande,

Pl. study the method given by the late Dr. K.R.Kar...it covers every sub-sub...there are 2198 subs,hence the number asked for should be between 1 & 2198...for more accuracy...

I would also recommend you to read the illuminating article by our senior K.P. Stalwart,Mr.A.R.Raichur, " the craze for accuracy"...

I have been practising Astrology since over 40 years now ans I have yet to come across a oeson who wanted to know the exact minute and second when an event will take place...and I wonder if Mr.Shahasane too has come across a single such experience...

If one can master the use of the existing method of using numbers 1 - 249,one can arrive at the very minute that an event could take place... pinpointing the date by taking the Moon's transit,Sun's transit,the Das-lord's transit etc., and then finding out the time when the Ascendant ruled by these significators arises... ! In my humble opinion,almost all the people who will consult you will surely satisfied,if the result can be predicted correctly...This requires diligent,hard and devoted work...(my own experience is that so far after many years of experience,my accuracy is approaching 90 %.)

You say that "many times a prediction goes wrong...one cannot blame K.P. for it,the particular practitioner,needs to take the blame...

Also,I'm sure you will appreciate that there is NO SCIENCE which is 100% correct,100 % of the times...!

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2009 8:35:51 AM For utmost accuracy !

Dear Members,During earlier days of KSK's research he used to ask a KP number between 1 & 108 and with this also he used to get correct predictions. But then he decided to go for more accuracy by increasing the number of options from 108 to 249.Sometimes we find that the prediction of some happening goes wrong even though everything is done as per KP rules & there seems to be no strong reason for going wrong ! For utmost accuracy, can we again widen the number of options ? (as KSK too did once) If yes, how much ? Is it practicable to tell someone to select a number between 1 & 100000 or similar ?In one of the popular KP books by Mr Suresh Shahasane, he has discussed this topic. Main points are :1) When we tell someone to select a number between 1 & 249 we assume that ALL OTHER POINTS IN THE CIRCLE OF 12 RASHIS ARE OF NO USE ! How can it be possible ? There are 1296000 points (1 second each)in the circle.

If we consider only 249 points as useful, percentage of non useful points is more than 99 %2) Every KP number has some fixed range within which it spreads, like KP No. 2 has 0-46'-40" If some one selects KP No 2 we (according to KP rules) take starting point of this range as the Lagna Bhavarambha for that particular kundali & neglect all other points in the same range of KP No. 2.3) Sub lord of main house for a particular question is the most important planet in KP System, as it is sub lord of seventh house for question about marriage. If we neglect more than 99 % of the points, is it not like neglecting the most important planet in the case ? Is it not possible that the sub lord (and the prediction as well !) could have been different if we had considered ALL 1296000 points ?4) Now one can say that it is foolish to ask a person (who is already in some problem) to select a number between 1 & 1296000. For this also there

is a solution. Instead of asking a number we can ask to take out 1 token from each of four bags. One bag will have 0 to 11 tokens (Rashi), second bag will have 0 to 29 tokens (degrees), third bag will have 0 to 59 tokens (minutes) & fourth bag will have 0 to 59 tokens (seconds). With the four selected tokens we can get one small point out of 1296000 points & that will be the most accurate lagna Bhavarambha for the particular kundali. For my own I have made a computer program which shows 4 windows & 2 switches (start /stop) When one clicks on "start" all four windows start running in big speed within the range of rashi / degree / minute / second as mentioned above. When clicked on "stop" it gives 1 point out of 1296000 & earlier nearest KP number.5) Many times persons are bifocal minded & cant select a number & even if they do, they are confused & doubtful about their own selection ! In such cases what mentioned in 4

above is useful.Dear members, though I am not a professional astrologer I do like astrology & I try to collect as much as possible knowledge about KP System.Have any one of you tried such things ? If yes, what are your experiences ? I have tried & found giving correct predictions but as I said I am not a professional astrologer & there is a limit to my experiments. My limit us up to solving a Prashna Kundali by using standard rules of KP.In short, as we see a heavy duty weighing balance in a grocer's shop & a very light duty in goldsmith shop, we must both ways according to our need. I request all the members to contribute their experiences & views so that we can take KP system slightly forward.I must clear that idea of doing such a thing is not mine but it is taken from a book by Mr Suresh Shahasane. If after some discussions we come to something better, a big part of credit will go to

Guest guest

Dear Shri Punit Pandeyji and the other Learned Members,

I seldom read the mails on this Group these days, and neither write, due

to the basic reason that most mails are pertaining to Share Market or

Sports predictions which I do not adhere to nor support or have a liking

for.

This particular mail caught my attention .

The poster of this mail Mr. Vishram says that -

//When we tell someone to select a number between 1 & 249 we assume that

ALL OTHER POINTS IN THE CIRCLE OF 12 RASHIS ARE OF NO USE ! //

I feel that this is not what Mr.Sahasne has meant nor written, and this

mail is just to spoil his reputation and antagonise the members against

Mr.Sahasne. I ask this member Mr.Vishram to please give us the books

name and the exact words written by him, alongwith the full context,

before we speculate and discuss further on this.

So Dear Punit Pandeyji please clear this matter before we discuss this

matter further.

best wishes and regards,

Bhaskar.

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Vishram ji,

>

> Your email seems written with the assumption that finer division will

bring

> more accuracy which seems an incorrect assumption to me. You quoted

" When we

> tell someone to select a number between 1 & 249 we assume that ALL

OTHER

> POINTS IN THE CIRCLE OF 12 RASHIS ARE OF NO USE ! " I don't understand

why

> Mr. Shahasane said so. Probably he is the best person to clarify but

> prima-facie this sounds absurd satement to me. The idea is to ask the

number

> is to fix starting point (ascendant) for chart. How does it tells that

other

> points are of no use?

>

> Mathematically speaking, you can always further divide and have finer

> divisions. You suggested 1296000, but I ask why we should stop there?

Why we

> should not divide even further for even finer accuracy? In my opinion

the

> answer is that we should choose the precision which serves our

purpose.

> Kalidasa chosen 108 because he needed to use only Rashi, Nakshatra and

> Navamsa. 108 was sufficient division for that purpose. Shri KSK chosen

> because he wanted to fix only Sub and 249 was sufficient for him.

>

> We must note that the higher divisions were available even at the time

of

> Kalidasa. Shodashansha alone can give you 720 divisions, forget about

> combining all divisions together. Also note that Sub Sub divisions

were

> available even at the time of Shri KSK. He himself used it for fixing

birth

> time, still he doesn't choose going beyond 249.

>

> We must also note that finer precision with higher divisions can also

lead

> to more accuracy. There is one very important reason, I think, why

Shri KSK

> felt 249 is as good as any further division. You know that there are

KP

> astrologers who are using 2193 divisions in horary. By using 2193, we

are

> astrologically trying to fix sub-sub and hence interpret it. We must

notice

> here that if we go to sub-sub and ask a number that fixes sub sub, it

will

> also increase the inaccuracy of Sub-Sub for the other cusps (e.g. 7th

Cusp)

> because sub-sub requires finer calculations.

>

> We must note that calculation of ascendant and cups are at most an

> approximation. I Keep repeating that the input we supply to calculate

the

> ascendant have some inherent inaccuracies and hence sub-sub level

(read

> finer division of zodiac) is very very risky.

>

> Here are some of the astrological and astronomical reasons for

inaccuracy

> and why finer divisions are risky -

> - Which sun rise calculation method you are using for ascendant

calculation?

> There are difference of opinion there and each method gives different

> result. (astronomical)

> - Which ayanamsa (astrological)

> - Tropic Zodiac or Sidereal Zodiac (astrological)

> - Do you have accurate latitude up to the seconds. If you have that,

whether

> you are using geographic or geocentric?

> - We must note that the earth is not exact round, are we applying

> correction? (astronomical)

> - There are difference of opinion on house division - Placidus, Koch,

> Centric etc.? Has anybody checked whether astronomical formulae

available

> for placidus house division are good enough for finer level divisions

(e.g.

> sub-sub)? (astronomical)

> - What is the exact time when querent/ astrologer has highest level of

urge.

> Few difference in seconds means different sub-sub forget about any

finer

> division. (astrological)

> - There are many points and kept writing it in the past.

>

> The point is that choose whatever serve your purpose. If you feel that

finer

> divisions are working for you, use it. Though mathematically and

> astronomically, you are always going to have inaccuracy due to above

> mentioned points. Sub level calculation seems logical to me

astronomically

> and some astrologer/ astronomer needs to tabulate the variance for

small

> change in these figures before going for finer divisions.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 8:35 AM, vishram_deshpande <

> vishram_deshpande wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Members,

> >

> > During earlier days of KSK's research he used to ask a KP number

between 1

> > & 108 and with this also he used to get correct predictions. But

then he

> > decided to go for more accuracy by increasing the number of options

from 108

> > to 249.

> >

> > Sometimes we find that the prediction of some happening goes wrong

even

> > though everything is done as per KP rules & there seems to be no

strong

> > reason for going wrong ! For utmost accuracy, can we again widen the

number

> > of options ? (as KSK too did once) If yes, how much ? Is it

practicable to

> > tell someone to select a number between 1 & 100000 or similar ?

> >

> > In one of the popular KP books by Mr Suresh Shahasane, he has

discussed

> > this topic. Main points are :

> >

> > 1) When we tell someone to select a number between 1 & 249 we assume

that

> > ALL OTHER POINTS IN THE CIRCLE OF 12 RASHIS ARE OF NO USE ! How can

it be

> > possible ? There are 1296000 points (1 second each)in the circle. If

we

> > consider only 249 points as useful, percentage of non useful points

is more

> > than 99 %

> >

> > 2) Every KP number has some fixed range within which it spreads,

like KP

> > No. 2 has 0-46'-40 " If some one selects KP No 2 we (according to KP

rules)

> > take starting point of this range as the Lagna Bhavarambha for that

> > particular kundali & neglect all other points in the same range of

KP No. 2.

> >

> > 3) Sub lord of main house for a particular question is the most

important

> > planet in KP System, as it is sub lord of seventh house for question

about

> > marriage. If we neglect more than 99 % of the points, is it not like

> > neglecting the most important planet in the case ? Is it not

possible that

> > the sub lord (and the prediction as well !) could have been

different if we

> > had considered ALL 1296000 points ?

> >

> > 4) Now one can say that it is foolish to ask a person (who is

already in

> > some problem) to select a number between 1 & 1296000. For this also

there is

> > a solution. Instead of asking a number we can ask to take out 1

token from

> > each of four bags. One bag will have 0 to 11 tokens (Rashi), second

bag will

> > have 0 to 29 tokens (degrees), third bag will have 0 to 59 tokens

(minutes)

> > & fourth bag will have 0 to 59 tokens (seconds). With the four

selected

> > tokens we can get one small point out of 1296000 points & that will

be the

> > most accurate lagna Bhavarambha for the particular kundali. For my

own I

> > have made a computer program which shows 4 windows & 2 switches

(start

> > /stop) When one clicks on " start " all four windows start running in

big

> > speed within the range of rashi / degree / minute / second as

mentioned

> > above. When clicked on " stop " it gives 1 point out of 1296000 &

earlier

> > nearest KP number.

> >

> > 5) Many times persons are bifocal minded & cant select a number &

even if

> > they do, they are confused & doubtful about their own selection ! In

such

> > cases what mentioned in 4 above is useful.

> >

> > Dear members, though I am not a professional astrologer I do like

astrology

> > & I try to collect as much as possible knowledge about KP System.

> >

> > Have any one of you tried such things ? If yes, what are your

experiences ?

> > I have tried & found giving correct predictions but as I said I am

not a

> > professional astrologer & there is a limit to my experiments. My

limit us up

> > to solving a Prashna Kundali by using standard rules of KP.

> >

> > In short, as we see a heavy duty weighing balance in a grocer's shop

& a

> > very light duty in goldsmith shop, we must both ways according to

our need.

> >

> > I request all the members to contribute their experiences & views so

that

> > we can take KP system slightly forward.

> >

> > I must clear that idea of doing such a thing is not mine but it is

taken

> > from a book by Mr Suresh Shahasane. If after some discussions we

come to

> > something better, a big part of credit will go to him.

> >

> > Thanks & regards.

> >

> > Vishram Deaspande

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Vishram Deaspande,

In my openion we should not go too much deep for accuracy.

1. We are not sure how much is accuracy in planet position is not known. If moon position error by 30Sec-60sec what will be the DASA (inter period- after antara ie sukshma,prana etc) So will get diff start/end date.

2. THE PLACIDUS HOUSE DIVISION needs some sort of iterative methods to find the cuspal position. So how much tolerance is used? What about obliquity actually this changes with time but how far it is implemented is in question? Similarly for the precession/Ayanamsa also with time every instant? The place latitude/longitude (it is in Deg, Min only used seconds are in rare case?)

3. 1-249 is good enough if not may be worst case 1-2193. Suppose if you consider 1-249 no for horary, if the client given a number more that 249 still you can find the actual horary number by finding reminder part of 249

Actual Horary Number = Given Number MOD 249) or

Actual Horary Number = Fraction part of ( Given Number/249) X 249 will work

4. Some of my friends in CHENNAI /COIMBATORE who do their profession in astrology have Manufacturered/created 249 numbers of tokens in different colour (as per planet color code given in astrology) kept in a bottle/box and they ask the client to pick one. So here there is no lucky number etc. Hence this will work fine.

Your method of using 4 bags also will work.

5. One must do error analysis by changing the cusp degree etc to find how much it differs up to SUB1 level, SUB2 etc. Sure it will change in SUB1 at some border case and wide difference in SUB2,SUB3 and so on. After all it is a divine science so beyond accuracy, your (astrologer) time and divine support is essential to give more closer results.

Hope i clarified some points.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil.

--- On Sat, 6/6/09, vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande For utmost accuracy ! Date: Saturday, June 6, 2009, 8:05 PM

Dear Members,During earlier days of KSK's research he used to ask a KP number between 1 & 108 and with this also he used to get correct predictions. But then he decided to go for more accuracy by increasing the number of options from 108 to 249.Sometimes we find that the prediction of some happening goes wrong even though everything is done as per KP rules & there seems to be no strong reason for going wrong ! For utmost accuracy, can we again widen the number of options ? (as KSK too did once) If yes, how much ? Is it practicable to tell someone to select a number between 1 & 100000 or similar ?In one of the popular KP books by Mr Suresh Shahasane, he has discussed this topic. Main points are :1) When we tell someone to select a number between 1 & 249 we assume that ALL OTHER POINTS IN THE CIRCLE OF 12 RASHIS ARE OF NO USE ! How can it be possible ? There are 1296000 points (1 second each)in the

circle. If we consider only 249 points as useful, percentage of non useful points is more than 99 %2) Every KP number has some fixed range within which it spreads, like KP No. 2 has 0-46'-40" If some one selects KP No 2 we (according to KP rules) take starting point of this range as the Lagna Bhavarambha for that particular kundali & neglect all other points in the same range of KP No. 2.3) Sub lord of main house for a particular question is the most important planet in KP System, as it is sub lord of seventh house for question about marriage. If we neglect more than 99 % of the points, is it not like neglecting the most important planet in the case ? Is it not possible that the sub lord (and the prediction as well !) could have been different if we had considered ALL 1296000 points ?4) Now one can say that it is foolish to ask a person (who is already in some problem) to select a number between 1 & 1296000. For this also

there is a solution. Instead of asking a number we can ask to take out 1 token from each of four bags. One bag will have 0 to 11 tokens (Rashi), second bag will have 0 to 29 tokens (degrees), third bag will have 0 to 59 tokens (minutes) & fourth bag will have 0 to 59 tokens (seconds). With the four selected tokens we can get one small point out of 1296000 points & that will be the most accurate lagna Bhavarambha for the particular kundali. For my own I have made a computer program which shows 4 windows & 2 switches (start /stop) When one clicks on "start" all four windows start running in big speed within the range of rashi / degree / minute / second as mentioned above. When clicked on "stop" it gives 1 point out of 1296000 & earlier nearest KP number.5) Many times persons are bifocal minded & cant select a number & even if they do, they are confused & doubtful about their own selection ! In such cases what mentioned

in 4 above is useful.Dear members, though I am not a professional astrologer I do like astrology & I try to collect as much as possible knowledge about KP System.Have any one of you tried such things ? If yes, what are your experiences ? I have tried & found giving correct predictions but as I said I am not a professional astrologer & there is a limit to my experiments. My limit us up to solving a Prashna Kundali by using standard rules of KP.In short, as we see a heavy duty weighing balance in a grocer's shop & a very light duty in goldsmith shop, we must both ways according to our need. I request all the members to contribute their experiences & views so that we can take KP system slightly forward.I must clear that idea of doing such a thing is not mine but it is taken from a book by Mr Suresh Shahasane. If after some discussions we come to something better, a big part of credit will go to

Guest guest

Dear Senthil,I fully agree with your following statement!RegardsAdith//5. One must do error

analysis by changing the cusp degree etc to find how much it differs up

to SUB1 level, SUB2 etc. Sure it will change in SUB1 at some border

case and wide difference in SUB2,SUB3 and so on. After all it is a

divine science so beyond accuracy, your (astrologer) time and

divine support is essential to give more closer results.//On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Dear Vishram Deaspande,

1. We are not sure how much is accuracy in planet position is not known. If moon position error by 30Sec-60sec what will be the DASA (inter period- after antara ie sukshma,prana etc) So will get diff start/end date.

2. THE PLACIDUS HOUSE DIVISION needs some sort of iterative methods to find the cuspal position. So how much tolerance is used? What about obliquity actually this changes with time but how far it is implemented is in question? Similarly for the precession/Ayanamsa also with time every instant? The place latitude/longitude (it is in Deg, Min only used seconds are in rare case?)

3. 1-249 is good enough if not may be worst case 1-2193. Suppose if you consider 1-249 no for horary, if the client given a number more that 249 still you can find the actual horary number by finding reminder part of 249

Actual Horary Number  = Fraction part of ( Given Number/249) X 249 will work

4. Some of my friends in CHENNAI /COIMBATORE who do their profession in astrology have Manufacturered/created 249 numbers of tokens in different colour (as per planet color code given in astrology) kept in a bottle/box and they ask the client to pick one. So here there is no lucky number etc. Hence this will work fine.

5. One must do error analysis by changing the cusp degree etc to find how much it differs up to SUB1 level, SUB2 etc. Sure it will change in SUB1 at some border case and wide difference in SUB2,SUB3 and so on. After all it is a divine science so beyond accuracy, your (astrologer) time and divine support is essential to give more closer results.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil.

--- On Sat, 6/6/09, vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande

For utmost accuracy ! Date: Saturday, June 6, 2009, 8:05 PM

Dear Members,During earlier days of KSK's research he used to ask a KP number between 1 & 108 and with this also he used to get correct predictions. But then he decided to go for more accuracy by increasing the number of options from 108 to 249.

Sometimes we find that the prediction of some happening goes wrong even though everything is done as per KP rules & there seems to be no strong reason for going wrong ! For utmost accuracy, can we again widen the number of options ? (as KSK too did once) If yes, how much ? Is it practicable to tell someone to select a number between 1 & 100000 or similar ?

In one of the popular KP books by Mr Suresh Shahasane, he has discussed this topic. Main points are :1) When we tell someone to select a number between 1 & 249 we assume that ALL OTHER POINTS IN THE CIRCLE OF 12 RASHIS ARE OF NO USE ! How can it be possible ? There are 1296000 points (1 second each)in the

circle. If we consider only 249 points as useful, percentage of non useful points is more than 99 %2) Every KP number has some fixed range within which it spreads, like KP No. 2 has 0-46'-40 " If some one selects KP No 2 we (according to KP rules) take starting point of this range as the Lagna Bhavarambha for that particular kundali & neglect all other points in the same range of KP No. 2.

3) Sub lord of main house for a particular question is the most important planet in KP System, as it is sub lord of seventh house for question about marriage. If we neglect more than 99 % of the points, is it not like neglecting the most important planet in the case ? Is it not possible that the sub lord (and the prediction as well !) could have been different if we had considered ALL 1296000 points ?

4) Now one can say that it is foolish to ask a person (who is already in some problem) to select a number between 1 & 1296000. For this also

there is a solution. Instead of asking a number we can ask to take out 1 token from each of four bags. One bag will have 0 to 11 tokens (Rashi), second bag will have 0 to 29 tokens (degrees), third bag will have 0 to 59 tokens (minutes) & fourth bag will have 0 to 59 tokens (seconds). With the four selected tokens we can get one small point out of 1296000 points & that will be the most accurate lagna Bhavarambha for the particular kundali. For my own I have made a computer program which shows 4 windows & 2 switches (start /stop) When one clicks on " start " all four windows start running in big speed within the range of rashi / degree / minute / second as mentioned above. When clicked on " stop " it gives 1 point out of 1296000 & earlier nearest KP number.

5) Many times persons are bifocal minded & cant select a number & even if they do, they are confused & doubtful about their own selection ! In such cases what mentioned

in 4 above is useful.Dear members, though I am not a professional astrologer I do like astrology & I try to collect as much as possible knowledge about KP System.Have any one of you tried such things ? If yes, what are your experiences ? I have tried & found giving correct predictions but as I said I am not a professional astrologer & there is a limit to my experiments. My limit us up to solving a Prashna Kundali by using standard rules of KP.

In short, as we see a heavy duty weighing balance in a grocer's shop & a very light duty in goldsmith shop, we must both ways according to our need. I request all the members to contribute their experiences & views so that we can take KP system slightly forward.

I must clear that idea of doing such a thing is not mine but it is taken from a book by Mr Suresh Shahasane. If after some discussions we come to something better, a big part of credit will go to

Guest guest

Senthilji pranam,good explanation from you, but i had a doubt"if the client given a number more that 249 still you can find the actual horary number by finding reminder part of 249" But Guruji Sri K.S.K said in his readers that if a client gives a number more than 249 (if you ask them to mention a number between 1-249) then predict that the event will never happen. regardsVGR--- On Mon, 8/6/09, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:Senthil <athi_ramRe: For utmost accuracy ! Date: Monday, 8 June, 2009, 10:31 AM

Dear Vishram Deaspande, In my openion we should not go too much deep for accuracy. 1. We are not sure how much is accuracy in planet position is not known. If moon position error by 30Sec-60sec what will be the DASA (inter period- after antara ie sukshma,prana etc) So will get diff start/end date. 2. THE PLACIDUS HOUSE DIVISION needs some sort of iterative methods to find the cuspal position. So how much tolerance is used? What about obliquity actually this changes with time but how far it is implemented is in question? Similarly for the precession/Ayanamsa also with time every instant? The place latitude/longitude (it is in Deg, Min only used seconds are in rare case?) 3. 1-249 is good enough if not may be worst case 1-2193. Suppose if you consider 1-249 no for horary, if the client given a number more that 249 still you can find the actual horary number by finding reminder part of 249 Actual Horary Number = Given Number MOD 249) or Actual Horary Number = Fraction part of ( Given Number/249) X 249 will work 4. Some of my friends in CHENNAI / COIMBATORE who do their profession in astrology have Manufacturered/ created 249 numbers of tokens in different colour (as per planet color code given in astrology) kept in a bottle/box and they ask the client to pick one. So here there is no lucky number etc. Hence this will work fine. Your method of using 4 bags also will work. 5. One must do error analysis by changing the cusp degree etc to find how much it differs up to SUB1 level, SUB2 etc. Sure it will change in SUB1 at some border case and wide difference in SUB2,SUB3 and so on. After all it is a divine science so beyond accuracy, your (astrologer) time and divine support is essential to give more closer results. Hope i clarified some points. GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil.

--- On Sat, 6/6/09, vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> For utmost accuracy !@gro ups.comSaturday, June 6, 2009, 8:05 PM

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

Dear Adithji

KP is a science. It is not a divine science. KP is not expecting any divine support. KP is not beleiving parihara. KP is not religionistic. There is no precondition that the persons having divine support only can shine in KP. Many Engineers, Doctors, Administrative officials including Police officials are learning KP because they believe that KP is science.

If KP needs divine support to give correct prediction then no speciality in KP. I do not know whether the divine support is inborn quality or acquired quality. What the astrologers have to do to gain divine support?

Dhanabalan --- On Mon, 6/8/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: For utmost accuracy ! Date: Monday, June 8, 2009, 12:11 PM

Dear Senthil,I fully agree with your following statement!RegardsAdith//5. One must do error analysis by changing the cusp degree etc to find how much it differs up to SUB1 level, SUB2 etc. Sure it will change in SUB1 at some border case and wide difference in SUB2,SUB3 and so on. After all it is a divine science so beyond accuracy, your (astrologer) time and divine support is essential to give more closer results.//

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Dear Vishram Deaspande,

2. THE PLACIDUS HOUSE DIVISION needs some sort of iterative methods to find the cuspal position. So how much tolerance is used? What about obliquity actually this changes with time but how far it is implemented is in question? Similarly for the precession/Ayanamsa also with time every instant? The place latitude/longitude (it is in Deg, Min only used seconds are in rare case?)

3. 1-249 is good enough if not may be worst case 1-2193. Suppose if you consider 1-249 no for horary, if the client given a number more that 249 still you can find the actual horary number by finding reminder part of 249

4. Some of my friends in CHENNAI /COIMBATORE who do their profession in astrology have Manufacturered/ created 249 numbers of tokens in different colour (as per planet color code given in astrology) kept in a bottle/box and they ask the client to pick one. So here there is no lucky number etc. Hence this will work fine.

5. One must do error analysis by changing the cusp degree etc to find how much it differs up to SUB1 level, SUB2 etc. Sure it will change in SUB1 at some border case and wide difference in SUB2,SUB3 and so on. After all it is a divine science so beyond accuracy, your (astrologer) time and divine support is essential to give more closer results.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil.

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

For utmost accuracy !@gro ups.comSaturday, June 6, 2009, 8:05 PM

Dear Members,During earlier days of KSK's research he used to ask a KP number between 1 & 108 and with this also he used to get correct predictions. But then he decided to go for more accuracy by increasing the number of options from 108 to 249.Sometimes we find that the prediction of some happening goes wrong even though everything is done as per KP rules & there seems to be no strong reason for going wrong ! For utmost accuracy, can we again widen the number of options ? (as KSK too did once) If yes, how much ? Is it practicable to tell someone to select a number between 1 & 100000 or similar ?In one of the popular KP books by Mr Suresh Shahasane, he has discussed this topic. Main points are :1) When we tell someone to select a number between 1 & 249 we assume that ALL OTHER POINTS IN THE CIRCLE OF 12 RASHIS ARE OF NO USE ! How can it%

Guest guest

Dear sir,In born or acquired , the talent of the Astrologer will be reflected in his chart! Otherwise , every one will become KSK. Any professionals can learn KP (even I am also basically a Doctor), but as per their chart, they will act.

Astrology is definitely a divine science.! The divine support is brought from one's karma!It is not meant for any false practices (they call divine forces) some people are handling !Divine is not only related to religion. Even planets and their forces are divine only.

We must believe in KP fully without any doubt! The divine force from KSK will support us.RegardsAdithOn Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 8:13 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Adithji

KP is a science. It is not a divine science. KP is not expecting any divine support. KP is not beleiving parihara. KP is not religionistic. There is no precondition that the persons having divine support only can shine in KP. Many Engineers, Doctors, Administrative officials including Police officials are learning KP because they believe that KP is science.

If KP needs divine support to give correct prediction then no speciality in KP. I do not know whether the divine support is inborn quality or acquired quality. What the astrologers have to do to gain divine support? 

Dhanabalan --- On Mon, 6/8/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: For utmost accuracy !

Date: Monday, June 8, 2009, 12:11 PM

Dear Senthil,I fully agree with your following statement!RegardsAdith//5. One must do error analysis by changing the cusp degree etc to find how much it differs up to SUB1 level, SUB2 etc. Sure it will change in SUB1 at some border case and wide difference in SUB2,SUB3 and so on. After all it is a divine science so beyond accuracy, your (astrologer) time and divine support is essential to give more closer results.//

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Dear Vishram Deaspande,

2. THE PLACIDUS HOUSE DIVISION needs some sort of iterative methods to find the cuspal position. So how much tolerance is used? What about obliquity actually this changes with time but how far it is implemented is in question? Similarly for the precession/Ayanamsa also with time every instant? The place latitude/longitude (it is in Deg, Min only used seconds are in rare case?)

3. 1-249 is good enough if not may be worst case 1-2193. Suppose if you consider 1-249 no for horary, if the client given a number more that 249 still you can find the actual horary number by finding reminder part of 249

4. Some of my friends in CHENNAI /COIMBATORE who do their profession in astrology have Manufacturered/ created 249 numbers of tokens in different colour (as per planet color code given in astrology) kept in a bottle/box and they ask the client to pick one. So here there is no lucky number etc. Hence this will work fine.

5. One must do error analysis by changing the cusp degree etc to find how much it differs up to SUB1 level, SUB2 etc. Sure it will change in SUB1 at some border case and wide difference in SUB2,SUB3 and so on. After all it is a divine science so beyond accuracy, your (astrologer) time and divine support is essential to give more closer results.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil.

For utmost accuracy !@gro ups.comSaturday, June 6, 2009, 8:05 PM

Dear Members,During earlier days of KSK's research he used to ask a KP number between 1 & 108 and with this also he used to get correct predictions. But then he decided to go for more accuracy by increasing the number of options from 108 to 249.

In one of the popular KP books by Mr Suresh Shahasane, he has discussed this topic. Main points are :1) When we tell someone to select a number between 1 & 249 we assume that ALL OTHER POINTS IN THE CIRCLE OF 12 RASHIS ARE OF NO USE ! How can it%

Guest guest

Dear VGR,

This was tried/tested at mumbai by one of our KP astrologer i don't remember his name (may be Joshi) who came to chennai KP astrologer conference in the year 1998 or 1999 or 2000 ( i don't remember exact year but with in these years) .Please try and test it and come back for discussion.

GOOD LUCK.

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 6/8/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1Re: For utmost accuracy ! Date: Monday, June 8, 2009, 5:27 AM

Senthilji pranam,good explanation from you, but i had a doubt"if the client given a number more that 249 still you can find the actual horary number by finding reminder part of 249" But Guruji Sri K.S.K said in his readers that if a client gives a number more than 249 (if you ask them to mention a number between 1-249) then predict that the event will never happen. regardsVGR--- On Mon, 8/6/09, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: For utmost accuracy !@gro ups.comMonday, 8 June, 2009, 10:31 AM

Dear Vishram Deaspande,

4. Some of my friends in CHENNAI / COIMBATORE who do their profession in astrology have Manufacturered/ created 249 numbers of tokens in different colour (as per planet color code given in astrology) kept in a bottle/box and they ask the client to pick one. So here there is no lucky number etc. Hence this will work fine.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil.

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> For utmost accuracy !@gro ups.comSaturday, June 6, 2009, 8:05 PM

Guest guest

Dear VGR,

I forgot to add one more point. Afterall the horary number represents any one particular point in the 360 degree circle. Any degree beyond 360 can be found belongs to which degree part in 360 degree circle.

For Example if the degree given is 630 degree which is equal to 270 (= 630 - 360 x1).

Hope i have clarified.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 6/8/09, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Senthil <athi_ramRe: For utmost accuracy ! Date: Monday, June 8, 2009, 4:55 PM

Dear VGR,

This was tried/tested at mumbai by one of our KP astrologer i don't remember his name (may be Joshi) who came to chennai KP astrologer conference in the year 1998 or 1999 or 2000 ( i don't remember exact year but with in these years) .Please try and test it and come back for discussion.

GOOD LUCK.

Regards,

D.Senthil

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1Re: For utmost accuracy ! Date: Monday, June 8, 2009, 5:27 AM

Senthilji pranam,good explanation from you, but i had a doubt"if the client given a number more that 249 still you can find the actual horary number by finding reminder part of 249" But Guruji Sri K.S.K said in his readers that if a client gives a number more than 249 (if you ask them to mention a number between 1-249) then predict that the event will never happen. regardsVGR--- On Mon, 8/6/09, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: For utmost accuracy !@gro ups.comMonday, 8 June, 2009, 10:31 AM

Dear Vishram Deaspande,

4. Some of my friends in CHENNAI / COIMBATORE who do their profession in astrology have Manufacturered/ created 249 numbers of tokens in different colour (as per planet color code given in astrology) kept in a bottle/box and they ask the client to pick one. So here there is no lucky number etc. Hence this will work fine.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil.

Guest guest

Dear Members,

For the benefit of all the forum members i have calculated the cuspal lords for

1-249 division (Sub lord level) as well as for 1-2193 division (Sub-Sub lord

level) for a random Geocentric latitude, ayanamsa with obliquity 23.45 using

placidus house division. Now request forum members to review and discuss/decide

accordingly.

The files are attached in this E-mail as well as it also uploaded in the

following folder under KP discussion group FILES section.

folder name: HORARY_249_2193

File names: HR249.pdf & HR2193.pdf

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks with regards,

D.Senthil

Senthil <athi_ram

Fw: Re: For utmost accuracy !

Monday, June 8, 2009, 5:02 PM

Dear VGR,

I forgot to add one more point. Afterall the horary number represents any one

particular point in the 360 degree circle. Any degree beyond 360 can be found

belongs to which degree part in 360 degree circle.

For Example if the degree given is 630 degree which is equal to 270 (= 630 - 360

x1).

Hope i have clarified.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil

Senthil <athi_ram

Re: For utmost accuracy !

Monday, June 8, 2009, 4:55 PM

Dear VGR,

This was tried/tested at mumbai by one of our KP astrologer i don't remember his

name (may be Joshi) who came to chennai KP astrologer conference in the year

1998 or 1999 or 2000 ( i don't remember exact year but with in these years)

..Please try and test it and come back for discussion.

GOOD LUCK.

Regards,

D.Senthil

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1

Monday, June 8, 2009, 5:27 AM

Senthilji pranam,

good explanation from you, but i had a doubt

" if the client given a number more that 249 still you can find the actual horary

number by finding reminder part of 249 "

But Guruji Sri K.S.K said in his readers that if a client gives a number more

than 249 (if you ask them to mention a number between 1-249) then predict that

the event will never happen.

regards

VGR

--- On Mon, 8/6/09, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >

@gro ups.com

Monday, 8 June, 2009, 10:31 AM

Dear Vishram Deaspande,

1. We are not sure how much is accuracy in planet position is not known. If moon

position error by 30Sec-60sec what will be the DASA (inter period- after antara

ie sukshma,prana etc) So will get diff start/end date.

2. THE PLACIDUS HOUSE DIVISION needs some sort of iterative methods to find the

cuspal position. So how much tolerance is used? What about obliquity actually

this changes with time but how far it is implemented is in question? Similarly

for the precession/Ayanamsa also with time every instant? The place

latitude/longitude (it is in Deg, Min only used seconds are in rare case?)

3. 1-249 is good enough if not may be worst case 1-2193. Suppose if you consider

1-249 no for horary, if the client given a number more that 249 still you can

find the actual horary number by finding reminder part of 249

4. Some of my friends in CHENNAI / COIMBATORE who do their profession in

astrology have Manufacturered/ created 249 numbers of tokens in different colour

(as per planet color code given in astrology) kept in a bottle/box and they ask

the client to pick one. So here there is no lucky number etc. Hence this will

work fine.

5. One must do error analysis by changing the cusp degree etc to find how much

it differs up to SUB1 level, SUB2 etc. Sure it will change in SUB1 at some

border case and wide difference in SUB2,SUB3 and so on. After all it is a divine

science so beyond accuracy, your (astrologer) time and divine support is

essential to give more closer results.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil.

For utmost accuracy !

@gro ups.com

Saturday, June 6, 2009, 8:05 PM

Dear Members,

During earlier days of KSK's research he used to ask a KP number between 1 & 108

and with this also he used to get correct predictions. But then he decided to go

for more accuracy by increasing the number of options from 108 to 249.

Sometimes we find that the prediction of some happening goes wrong even though

In one of the popular KP books by Mr Suresh Shahasane, he has discussed this

topic. Main points are :

1) When we tell someone to select a number between 1 & 249 we assume that ALL

OTHER POINTS IN THE CIRCLE OF 12 RASHIS ARE OF NO USE ! How can it be possible ?

There are 1296000 points (1 second each)in the

circle. If we consider only 249 points as useful, percentage of non useful

points is more than 99 %

2) Every KP number has some fixed range within which it spreads, like KP No. 2

3) Sub lord of main house for a particular question is the most important planet

in KP System, as it is sub lord of seventh house for question about marriage. If

we neglect more than 99 % of the points, is it not like neglecting the most

important planet in the case ? Is it not possible that the sub lord (and the

prediction as well !) could have been different if we had considered ALL 1296000

points ?

4) Now one can say that it is foolish to ask a person (who is already in some

problem) to select a number between 1 & 1296000. For this also

there is a solution. Instead of asking a number we can ask to take out 1 token

from each of four bags. One bag will have 0 to 11 tokens (Rashi), second bag

will have 0 to 29 tokens (degrees), third bag will have 0 to 59 tokens (minutes)

& fourth bag will have 0 to 59 tokens (seconds). With the four selected tokens

we can get one small point out of 1296000 points & that will be the most

accurate lagna Bhavarambha for the particular kundali. For my own I have made a

computer program which shows 4 windows & 2 switches (start /stop) When one

clicks on " start " all four windows start running in big speed within the range

of rashi / degree / minute / second as mentioned above. When clicked on " stop "

it gives 1 point out of 1296000 & earlier nearest KP number.

5) Many times persons are bifocal minded & cant select a number & even if they

mentioned

in 4 above is useful.

Dear members, though I am not a professional astrologer I do like astrology & I

try to collect as much as possible knowledge about KP System.

Have any one of you tried such things ? If yes, what are your experiences ? I

In short, as we see a heavy duty weighing balance in a grocer's shop & a very

I request all the members to contribute their experiences & views so that we can

take KP system slightly forward.

I must clear that idea of doing such a thing is not mine but it is taken from a

book by Mr Suresh Shahasane. If after some discussions we come to something

better, a big part of credit will go to

him.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deaspande

2 of 2 File(s)

HR2193.pdf

HR249.pdf

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Without using the sub division by the unequal dasa periods of Vimshottari dasa

system, one of three pillars of KP, it's not KP and it's just one's own way.

Regards,

tw

, Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7 wrote:

>

> I agree.

>

>

>

> Thanks,

> D K Bhaskar

> Mob.: 91-9910048040

>

>  

>

> --- On Mon, 15/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

>

> Luther Rath <rathluther

> Re: Fw: Re: For utmost accuracy !

>

> Monday, 15 June, 2009, 6:19 AM

>

>

>

>

Dear Deshpandeji,

> Initially 108 numbers were in use for horary. Sri. KSK also has used this in

some of his examples, of course rarely. He then used 249 numbers one number for

each sub. he has considered the subs as 'a' and 'b' for the subs that extended

in the the next sign. You can use 360 if you want to have accuracy up to one

degree. You may use 21,600 if you wish to have accuracy up to minutes in the

zodiac. I don't find any reason for any objection to this. But remember, some

may say that it is not KP. But if you can prove that you could predict correctly

where 249 has failed to do so, in such case others will definitely follow you at

least for experimental sake.  By changing the number to higher ones you are not

breaking rules of KP, only you are developing.

> Wish you the best.

> Dr. Rath.

>

>

>

>

>

> Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

> @gro ups.com

> Sunday, June 14, 2009 10:26:23 PM

> Re: Fw: Re: For utmost accuracy !

>

Dear D. Senthil,

>

> While studying KP astrology I came across some points for which I couldn't get

satisfactory explanations. Though I do not have any degree in astrology I do

like to work harder for better predictions. I have read / heard astrologers

saying that they have nearly 90 % accuracy and almost no one has said that he

has got ability to predict 100 % correct ! While thinking about this 10 %, I

realised something which I would like to share with you.

>

> By profession, I am a civil engineer & have done survey works with electronic

total stations which can read up to a fraction of a second accuracy. I have seen

that if our initial reading goes wrong by few seconds, at a longer distances,

the required correct point is seen away from the point the machine is giving. I

find a big similarity in this and KP chart made from a particular KP number. 

When we ask someone to select a number, it is like asking to tell  what Lagna

Bhavarambha we should take for his prashna kundali. If " least count " accuracy

(smallest part up to which we can consider) of that person is nearly 1.5 degree

( 360 / 249) I feel that we are likely to make mistakes in minimum 5% of the

predictions. To support my statement I would like to take an example.

>

> At a time 19-31-19 date 14/06/09 at Hadapsar (Pune, Maharashtra 73 E 55-00, 18

N 31-00) if a person asks me a question about his marriage giving a KP number 2,

sub lord of seventh house will be most important. In this Prashna kundali lagna

bhavarambh will be Aries 0-46-40 & saptam bhavarambha will be Libra 0-46-40 with

sub lord MERCURY

>

> Now instead of that person giving a number 2, if he gives me a degree directly

say, Aries 02-54-16 (which comes under KP number 2 only) as his lagna

bhavarambha, his saptam bhavarambh will be Libra 02-54-16 and sub lord of

seventh house will be VENUS AND NOT MERCURY with location and time/date being

same. Here in two calculations what we changed is " Least count " (smallest part

up to which we consider) & the most important planet, sub lord of seventh house

for marriage related question is changed ! Just see how the prediction is going

wrong ! Here initial reading of degree,min,sec is wrong & causing wrong

prediction.

>

> Dear members, don't you think this is really something that needs some more

attention ? I have tried this only for few times (not more than 5 times because

it takes more time for calculations) but it really worked. Mr Shahasane too, has

given some examples in his book solved by this method.

>

> Here I do not wish to hurt any body but just put a thought which can provoke

astrologers for utmost accuracy research. Perhaps we may be able to reduce those

10 % (of predictions going wrong) considerably. I request members to share their

views/ experiences with others so that we come to some better conclusion.

>

> Thanks & regards

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

> --- On Tue, 9/6/09, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

>

>

> Senthil <athi_ram >

> Fw: Re: For utmost accuracy !

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, 9 June, 2009, 5:32 AM

>

>

>

Dear VGR,

>  

> I forgot to add one more point. Afterall the horary number represents any one

particular point in the 360 degree circle. Any degree beyond 360 can be found

belongs to which degree part in 360 degree circle.

>  

> For Example if the degree given is 630 degree which is equal to 270 (= 630 -

360 x1).

>  

> Hope i have clarified.

>  

> GOOD LUCK!

>  

> Regards,

>  

> D.Senthil

>  

>  

>  

> --- On Mon, 6/8/09, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

>

>

> Senthil <athi_ram >

> Re: For utmost accuracy !

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, June 8, 2009, 4:55 PM

>

Dear VGR,

>  

> This was tried/tested at mumbai by one of our KP astrologer i don't remember

his name (may be Joshi) who came to chennai KP astrologer conference in the year

1998 or 1999 or 2000 ( i don't remember exact year but with in these years)

..Please try and test it and come back for discussion.

>  

> GOOD LUCK.

>  

> Regards,

>  

> D.Senthil

>  

>

>

> --- On Mon, 6/8/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

>

>

> vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, June 8, 2009, 5:27 AM

>

>

Senthilji pranam,

>

> good explanation from you, but i had a doubt

>

> " if the client given a number more that 249 still you can find the actual

horary number by finding reminder part of 249 "

>  

> But Guruji Sri K.S.K said in his readers that if a client gives a number more

than 249 (if you ask them to mention a number between 1-249) then predict that

the event will never happen.

>

> regards

>

> VGR

> --- On Mon, 8/6/09, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

>

>

> Senthil <athi_ram >

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, 8 June, 2009, 10:31 AM

>

>

>

Dear Vishram Deaspande,

>  

> In my openion we should not go too much deep for accuracy.

>  

> 1. We are not sure how much is accuracy in planet position is not known. If

moon position error by 30Sec-60sec what will be the DASA (inter period- after

antara ie sukshma,prana etc) So will get diff start/end date.

>  

> 2. THE PLACIDUS HOUSE DIVISION needs some sort of iterative methods to find

the cuspal position. So how much tolerance is used? What about obliquity

actually this changes with time but how far it is implemented is in question?

Similarly for the precession/Ayanamsa also with time every instant? The place

latitude/longitude (it is in Deg, Min only used seconds are in rare case?)

>  

> 3. 1-249 is good enough if not may be worst case 1-2193. Suppose if you

consider 1-249 no for horary, if the client given a number more that 249 still

you can find the actual horary number by finding reminder part of 249

>  

> Actual Horary Number = Given Number MOD 249) or

> Actual Horary Number  = Fraction part of ( Given Number/249) X 249 will work

>  

> 4. Some of my friends in CHENNAI / COIMBATORE who do their profession in

astrology have Manufacturered/ created 249 numbers of tokens in different colour

(as per planet color code given in astrology) kept in a bottle/box and they ask

the client to pick one. So here there is no lucky number etc. Hence this will

work fine.

>  

> Your method of using 4 bags also will work.

>  

>  

> 5. One must do error analysis by changing the cusp degree etc to find how much

it differs up to SUB1 level, SUB2 etc. Sure it will change in SUB1 at some

border case and wide difference in SUB2,SUB3 and so on. After all it is a divine

science so beyond accuracy, your (astrologer) time and divine support is

essential to give more closer results.

>  

> Hope i clarified some points.

>  

> GOOD LUCK!

>  

>

>

> Regards,

>  

> D.Senthil.

>  

>

> --- On Sat, 6/6/09, vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

>

>

> vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

> For utmost accuracy !

> @gro ups.com

> Saturday, June 6, 2009, 8:05 PM

>

>

>

>

> Dear Members,

>

> During earlier days of KSK's research he used to ask a KP number between 1 &

108 and with this also he used to get correct predictions. But then he decided

to go for more accuracy by increasing the number of options from 108 to 249.

>

> Sometimes we find that the prediction of some happening goes wrong even though

>

> In one of the popular KP books by Mr Suresh Shahasane, he has discussed this

topic. Main points are :

>

> 1) When we tell someone to select a number between 1 & 249 we assume that ALL

There are 1296000 points (1 second each)in the circle. If we consider only 249

points as useful, percentage of non useful points is more than 99 %

>

> 2) Every KP number has some fixed range within which it spreads, like KP No. 2

>

> 3) Sub lord of main house for a particular question is the most important

planet in KP System, as it is sub lord of seventh house for question about

marriage. If we neglect more than 99 % of the points, is it not like neglecting

the most important planet in the case ? Is it not possible that the sub lord

(and the prediction as well !) could have been different if we had considered

ALL 1296000 points ?

>

> 4) Now one can say that it is foolish to ask a person (who is already in some

problem) to select a number between 1 & 1296000. For this also there is a

solution. Instead of asking a number we can ask to take out 1 token from each of

four bags. One bag will have 0 to 11 tokens (Rashi), second bag will have 0 to

29 tokens (degrees), third bag will have 0 to 59 tokens (minutes) & fourth bag

will have 0 to 59 tokens (seconds). With the four selected tokens we can get one

small point out of 1296000 points & that will be the most accurate lagna

Bhavarambha for the particular kundali. For my own I have made a computer

program which shows 4 windows & 2 switches (start /stop) When one clicks on

" start " all four windows start running in big speed within the range of rashi /

degree / minute / second as mentioned above. When clicked on " stop " it gives 1

point out of 1296000 & earlier nearest KP number.

>

> 5) Many times persons are bifocal minded & cant select a number & even if they

mentioned in 4 above is useful.

>

> Dear members, though I am not a professional astrologer I do like astrology &

I try to collect as much as possible knowledge about KP System.

>

> Have any one of you tried such things ? If yes, what are your experiences ? I

>

> In short, as we see a heavy duty weighing balance in a grocer's shop & a very

>

> I request all the members to contribute their experiences & views so that we

can take KP system slightly forward.

>

> I must clear that idea of doing such a thing is not mine but it is taken from

a book by Mr Suresh Shahasane. If after some discussions we come to something

better, a big part of credit will go to him.

>

> Thanks & regards.

>

> Vishram Deaspande

>

>

>

>

>

> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India