IndiaDivine.org

T20 match prediction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

07-06-2009 matches Ireland v\s Bangladesh, Australia v\s srilankaHorary no. 109 in favour of srilanka, 08-06-2009 hrs , 16.14N,80.35E.5, 11 csl saturn in venus star jupiter sub, venus in 8 jupiter in 5 (no planet in jup star).6th csl sun in 9 in mars star and sub., mars in 8 as l/o 8 csl in kethu star satrn sub kethu in 10 saturn in venus star venus in 8.Australia will win this match....../Horary no in favour of ireland : 121 hrs11 th csl moon in merc star jupiter sub, merc in 8 jupiter in 5,.5th csl sun in mars star and sub mars in 7th.6th csl merc sun star jupiter sub,. sun in 9th jup in 5.12 csl saturn in venus star jup sub venus in 7 and jup in 5, Bangladesh will win this

matchregardsVGR

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Pranam All,my yesterday`s predictions failed,,,,,,,i found the following reasons:for australia match :5,11 csl saturn in juipter sub in 5, overlooked the point that jupiter is close to 6(6cusp in 5*16, jupiter 3*) within the orb of 3* and jupiter is in direct motion.so jupiter will offer 6th house results.6th csl sn in mars star and sub , mars in 8.but mars tenanted star lord is kethu in 11.12 csl mars in kethu star saturn sub. kethu in 11 satrn in venus star vebus in 7th a negative house. but venus is also lord of 2 (8to 7) ,no planet in 2.. for bagla match :i found only one reason 5,6,11 sub lords are all in th sub of jupiter. jupiter in 5. But 5th csl sun in mars star and sub , mars in 7. but mars again in kethu star in 10 and denoting 3,6,11,12 house results. the

chance for opponent to gain (11) is not strong ..As i was in a hurry i over looked these points. I wil take care not to repeat this again.Guruji bless us allregardsVGR--- On Mon, 8/6/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 T20 match prediction Date: Monday, 8 June, 2009, 6:44 AM

07-06-2009 matches Ireland v\s Bangladesh, Australia v\s srilankaHorary no. 109 in favour of srilanka, 08-06-2009 (AT) 06 (DOT) 06 hrs , 16.14N,80.35E.5, 11 csl saturn in venus star jupiter sub, venus in 8 jupiter in 5 (no planet in jup star).6th csl sun in 9 in mars star and sub., mars in 8 as l/o 8 csl in kethu star satrn sub kethu in 10 saturn in venus star venus in 8.Australia will win this match....../Horary no in favour of ireland : 121 hrs11 th csl moon in merc star jupiter sub, merc in 8 jupiter in 5,.5th csl sun in mars star and sub mars in 7th.6th csl

merc sun star jupiter sub,. sun in 9th jup in 5.12 csl saturn in venus star jup sub venus in 7 and jup in 5, Bangladesh will win this

matchregardsVGR

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

Dear VGR,

I request first write the RULES/houses to be judged before you start analyzing and giving results. For these reason I have asked the forum members to summarize the RULES/Approaches followed for Cricket match prediction. For your ready reference I give below once again the points that i have posted in the forum.

Dear Members,

I have seen many horary charts regarding IPL and other cricket match and some of them have given prediction correct and some are wrong. The people who went wrong in their prediction must have corrected their RULE/Approach.

I would like to request the members those (VGR, ADIT, SUBHASH & others) who have done the research/horary one cricket match to summarize all the RULES/Approaches that are followed to conclude the result.

The RULE/Approach may give answer to the minimum following points.

1.Whether the match will be played as per scheduled DATE/TIME or not? Is there any disturbance (due to Spectator/rain etc) while playing the match?

There are many reasons for this.

a) Some time the match may be cancelled due to RAIN or other reason and the points will be given EQUAL.

b) The match may start with some delay due to some reason (may be RAIN) and number of over will be reduced.

c) Some time the RAIN may come while the second team is playing and the match may not continue if the RAIN is not stopped. So based on the minimum over played any one team may get FULL or both will get EQUAL point or rematch (this I am sure) point based on the cricket rule.

d) One of the team may not accept the match location due to security reason hence other team who is willing to play the match as per the scheduled location may be given FULL points without playing the match.

2.Who will win the TOSS? And what they will elect to play (FIELDING or BOWLING)

3.Finally who will WIN the match? And what will be score difference (may be some percentage basis not exact)

4.Any other additional point or general RULES/Approach/method to be considered while predicting the results?

As it is a research forum, the points raised above may be too deep/detailed. Nevertheless we will find some way to reach it.

I request any one of our members (those who have done the research) voluntarily come forward to summarize all the RULES/Approaches that are followed to conclude the match result. This will help the forum members for further discussion and to test/apply etc

Thanks and regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 6/8/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1Re: T20 match prediction Date: Monday, June 8, 2009, 7:04 PM

Pranam All,my yesterday`s predictions failed,,,,,, ,i found the following reasons:for australia match :5,11 csl saturn in juipter sub in 5, overlooked the point that jupiter is close to 6(6cusp in 5*16, jupiter 3*) within the orb of 3* and jupiter is in direct motion.so jupiter will offer 6th house results.6th csl sn in mars star and sub , mars in 8.but mars tenanted star lord is kethu in 11.12 csl mars in kethu star saturn sub. kethu in 11 satrn in venus star vebus in 7th a negative house. but venus is also lord of 2 (8to 7) ,no planet in 2.. for bagla match :i found only one reason 5,6,11 sub lords are all in th sub of jupiter. jupiter in 5. But 5th csl sun in mars star and sub , mars in 7. but mars again in kethu star in 10 and denoting 3,6,11,12 house results. the chance for opponent to gain (11) is not strong ..As i was in a hurry

i over looked these points. I wil take care not to repeat this again.Guruji bless us allregardsVGR--- On Mon, 8/6/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> T20 match prediction@gro ups.comMonday, 8 June, 2009, 6:44 AM

07-06-2009 matches Ireland v\s Bangladesh, Australia v\s srilankaHorary no. 109 in favour of srilanka, 08-06-2009 (AT) 06 (DOT) 06 hrs , 16.14N,80.35E.5, 11 csl saturn in venus star jupiter sub, venus in 8 jupiter in 5 (no planet in jup star).6th csl sun in 9 in mars star and sub., mars in 8 as l/o 8 csl in kethu star satrn sub kethu in 10 saturn in venus star venus in 8.Australia will win this match....../Horary no in favour of ireland : 121 hrs11 th csl moon in merc star jupiter sub, merc in 8 jupiter in 5,.5th csl sun in mars star and sub mars in 7th.6th csl merc sun star jupiter sub,. sun in 9th jup in 5.12 csl saturn in venus star jup sub venus in 7 and jup in 5, Bangladesh will win this

matchregardsVGR

Guest guest

try again--- On Mon, 8/6/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1Re: T20 match prediction Date: Monday, 8 June, 2009, 7:04 PM

Pranam All,my yesterday`s predictions failed,,,,,, ,i found the following reasons:for australia match :5,11 csl saturn in juipter sub in 5, overlooked the point that jupiter is close to 6(6cusp in 5*16, jupiter 3*) within the orb of 3* and jupiter is in direct motion.so jupiter will offer 6th house results.6th csl sn in mars star and sub , mars in 8.but mars tenanted star lord is kethu in 11.12 csl mars in kethu star saturn sub. kethu in 11 satrn in venus star vebus in 7th a negative house. but venus is also lord of 2 (8to 7) ,no planet in 2.. for bagla match :i found only one reason 5,6,11 sub lords are all in th sub of jupiter. jupiter in 5. But 5th csl sun in mars star and sub , mars in 7. but mars again in kethu star in 10 and denoting 3,6,11,12 house results. the chance for opponent to gain (11) is not strong ..As i was in a hurry

i over looked these points. I wil take care not to repeat this again.Guruji bless us allregardsVGR--- On Mon, 8/6/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> T20 match prediction@gro ups.comMonday, 8 June, 2009, 6:44 AM

07-06-2009 matches Ireland v\s Bangladesh, Australia v\s srilankaHorary no. 109 in favour of srilanka, 08-06-2009 (AT) 06 (DOT) 06 hrs , 16.14N,80.35E.5, 11 csl saturn in venus star jupiter sub, venus in 8 jupiter in 5 (no planet in jup star).6th csl sun in 9 in mars star and sub., mars in 8 as l/o 8 csl in kethu star satrn sub kethu in 10 saturn in venus star venus in 8.Australia will win this match....../Horary no in favour of ireland : 121 hrs11 th csl moon in merc star jupiter sub, merc in 8 jupiter in 5,.5th csl sun in mars star and sub mars in 7th.6th csl merc sun star jupiter sub,. sun in 9th jup in 5.12 csl saturn in venus star jup sub venus in 7 and jup in 5, Bangladesh will win this

matchregardsVGR

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

Senthil ji pranam,I will take a number in favour of a team (whomever indian or others). Consider the 7th cusp as the opposite team.I check the following:11: csl shoud have connection with favourable houses (1,2,3,6,10,11) especialy at sub level.5: i also check the strength of opponents 11th cusp.If it is conected with (7,8,9,12,4,5) at sub level it is strong. 6: opponants loss house same as 11 above.12 : same as 5 abovesome times 5,6,11,12 houses may not indicate a definite conclusion then i check the asc and 7th csl. finally i will note the moon`s star running on that day. (the sub for t20 mathes). for the place of play.I didnt face a draw situation or match cancelation so far. in case of delayed match or declaring a team won the game on the basis of D/L or with that extra

over. etc i think we already decide a particular team wil win this match as per the horary number. However if i find anything i will share with this esteemed forum.hope i am clear. ....Guruji bless us all.......regardsVGR --- On Tue, 9/6/09, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:Senthil <athi_ramRe: T20 match prediction Date: Tuesday, 9 June, 2009, 4:10 PM

Dear VGR,

I request first write the RULES/houses to be judged before you start analyzing and giving results. For these reason I have asked the forum members to summarize the RULES/Approaches followed for Cricket match prediction. For your ready reference I give below once again the points that i have posted in the forum. ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* **

Dear Members,

I have seen many horary charts regarding IPL and other cricket match and some of them have given prediction correct and some are wrong. The people who went wrong in their prediction must have corrected their RULE/Approach.

I would like to request the members those (VGR, ADIT, SUBHASH & others) who have done the research/horary one cricket match to summarize all the RULES/Approaches that are followed to conclude the result.

The RULE/Approach may give answer to the minimum following points.

1.Whether the match will be played as per scheduled DATE/TIME or not? Is there any disturbance (due to Spectator/rain etc) while playing the match?

There are many reasons for this.

a) Some time the match may be cancelled due to RAIN or other reason and the points will be given EQUAL.

b) The match may start with some delay due to some reason (may be RAIN) and number of over will be reduced.

c) Some time the RAIN may come while the second team is playing and the match may not continue if the RAIN is not stopped. So based on the minimum over played any one team may get FULL or both will get EQUAL point or rematch (this I am sure) point based on the cricket rule.

d) One of the team may not accept the match location due to security reason hence other team who is willing to play the match as per the scheduled location may be given FULL points without playing the match.

2.Who will win the TOSS? And what they will elect to play (FIELDING or BOWLING)

3.Finally who will WIN the match? And what will be score difference (may be some percentage basis not exact)

4.Any other additional point or general RULES/Approach/ method to be considered while predicting the results?

As it is a research forum, the points raised above may be too deep/detailed. Nevertheless we will find some way to reach it.

I request any one of our members (those who have done the research) voluntarily come forward to summarize all the RULES/Approaches that are followed to conclude the match result. This will help the forum members for further discussion and to test/apply etc

Thanks and regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 6/8/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: T20 match prediction@gro ups.comMonday, June 8, 2009, 7:04 PM

Pranam All,my yesterday`s predictions failed,,,,,, ,i found the following reasons:for australia match :5,11 csl saturn in juipter sub in 5, overlooked the point that jupiter is close to 6(6cusp in 5*16, jupiter 3*) within the orb of 3* and jupiter is in direct motion.so jupiter will offer 6th house results.6th csl sn in mars star and sub , mars in 8.but mars tenanted star lord is kethu in 11.12 csl mars in kethu star saturn sub. kethu in 11 satrn in venus star vebus in 7th a negative house. but venus is also lord of 2 (8to 7) ,no planet in 2.. for bagla match :i found only one reason 5,6,11 sub lords are all in th sub of jupiter. jupiter in 5. But 5th csl sun in mars star and sub , mars in 7. but mars again in kethu star in 10 and denoting 3,6,11,12 house results. the chance for opponent to gain (11) is not strong ..As i was in a

hurry

matchregardsVGR

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Guest guest

Dear VGR,

Thanks for your reply. You may also look into some of the points which i have mentioned in my query list.

For Example

Who will win the TOSS? And what they will elect to play (FIELDING or BOWLING)

Keep trying you will achieve it.

GOOD LUCK.

Thanks,

D.Senthil

--- On Wed, 6/10/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1Re: T20 match prediction Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 7:41 PM

Senthil ji pranam,I will take a number in favour of a team (whomever indian or others). Consider the 7th cusp as the opposite team.I check the following:11: csl shoud have connection with favourable houses (1,2,3,6,10, 11) especialy at sub level.5: i also check the strength of opponents 11th cusp.If it is conected with (7,8,9,12,4, 5) at sub level it is strong. 6: opponants loss house same as 11 above.12 : same as 5 abovesome times 5,6,11,12 houses may not indicate a definite conclusion then i check the asc and 7th csl. finally i will note the moon`s star running on that day. (the sub for t20 mathes). for the place of play.I didnt face a draw situation or match cancelation so far. in case of delayed match or declaring a team won the game on the basis of D/L or with that extra over. etc i think we already decide a particular team wil win this match as

per the horary number. However if i find anything i will share with this esteemed forum.hope i am clear. ....Guruji bless us all.......regardsVGR --- On Tue, 9/6/09, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: T20 match prediction@gro ups.comTuesday, 9 June, 2009, 4:10 PM

Dear VGR,

I request first write the RULES/houses to be judged before you start analyzing and giving results. For these reason I have asked the forum members to summarize the RULES/Approaches followed for Cricket match prediction. For your ready reference I give below once again the points that i have posted in the forum.

Dear Members,

I would like to request the members those (VGR, ADIT, SUBHASH & others) who have done the research/horary one cricket match to summarize all the RULES/Approaches that are followed to conclude the result. The RULE/Approach may give answer to the minimum following points. 1.Whether the match will be played as per scheduled DATE/TIME or not? Is there any disturbance (due to Spectator/rain etc) while playing the match? There are many reasons for this. a) Some time the match may be cancelled due to RAIN or other reason and the points will be given EQUAL. b) The match may start with some delay due to some reason (may be RAIN) and number of over will be reduced.

c) Some time the RAIN may come while the second team is playing and the match may not continue if the RAIN is not stopped. So based on the minimum over played any one team may get FULL or both will get EQUAL point or rematch (this I am sure) point based on the cricket rule. d) One of the team may not accept the match location due to security reason hence other team who is willing to play the match as per the scheduled location may be given FULL points without playing the match. 2.Who will win the TOSS? And what they will elect to play (FIELDING or BOWLING) 3.Finally who will WIN the match? And what will be score difference (may be some percentage basis not exact) 4.Any other additional point or general RULES/Approach/ method to be considered while predicting the results? As it is a research forum, the points raised above may be too deep/detailed. Nevertheless we will find some way to reach it. I request any one of our members (those who have done the research) voluntarily come forward to summarize all the RULES/Approaches that are followed to conclude the match result. This will help the forum members for further discussion and to test/apply etc ************ ********* ********* ****** Thanks and regards, D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 6/8/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: T20 match prediction@gro ups.comMonday, June 8, 2009, 7:04 PM

matchregardsVGR

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.