IndiaDivine.org

Significators in enemy's sign

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan,

A significator can only be a strong or a weak significator due to its placement. It cannot act negatively or positively.

Having said this let me add that a significator would be weaker if place in 6th, 8th or 12th house from the house it owns, than being in enemy sign.

regards,

Ajoy

-

Dhanabalan R

kpsystem groups

Thursday, June 11, 2009 11:43 AM

Dear all

If a strong significator is placed in an enemy's house then whether it will act positively or negatively?

Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear Ajoy,

I completely agree with you...whether a significator is good or bad is decided by the sub it occupies,unless it is a significator of a house/s detrimental to the house/s being considered...

With every good wish,

Yogesh Lajmi.

(also used as L.Y.Rao)

ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 3:15:45 PMRe: Significators in enemy's sign

Dear Dhanabalan,

A significator can only be a strong or a weak significator due to its placement. It cannot act negatively or positively.

Having said this let me add that a significator would be weaker if place in 6th, 8th or 12th house from the house it owns, than being in enemy sign.

regards,

Ajoy

-

Dhanabalan R

kpsystem groups

Dear all

If a strong significator is placed in an enemy's house then whether it will act positively or negatively?

Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear Ajoy

Every sign has its own characteristic. The planets posited in the sign behaved according to the characteristic of the sign. Every planet has friendly signs, enemy signs and neutral signs.Refer Reader II.

I agree that the planets posited 6,8,12 to its own house are weaker. But we are not following this rule in KP.

Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 6/11/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Significators in enemy's sign Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 10:01 AM

Dear Ajoy,

I completely agree with you...whether a significator is good or bad is decided by the sub it occupies,unless it is a significator of a house/s detrimental to the house/s being considered.. .

With every good wish,

Yogesh Lajmi.

(also used as L.Y.Rao)

ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in>@gro ups.comThursday, June 11, 2009 3:15:45 PMRe: Significators in enemy's sign

Dear Dhanabalan,

regards,

Ajoy

-

Dhanabalan R

kpsystem groups

Dear all

Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan,There are 2 points mixed up here. Yes the planet does behave as per the characteristics of the sign. And if so, then it has nothing to do with its relationship with the sign, friendly or enemy.. As for this not being KP, well the question is not KP either.Regards,Ajoy Sent from my BlackBerry® through Vodafone EssarDhanabalan R Thu, 11 Jun 2009 08:04:42 -0700 (PDT)Re: Significators in enemy's sign Dear AjoyEvery sign has its own characteristic. The planets posited in the sign behaved according to the characteristic of the sign. Every planet has friendly signs, enemy signs and neutral signs.Refer Reader II.I agree that the planets posited 6,8,12 to its own house are weaker. But we are not following this rule in KP.Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 6/11/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi > wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi >Re: Significators in enemy's sign Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 10:01 AMDear Ajoy, I completely agree with you...whether a significator is good or bad is decided by the sub it occupies,unless it is a significator of a house/s detrimental to the house/s being considered.. . With every good wish, Yogesh Lajmi. (also used as L.Y.Rao) ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in>@gro ups.comThursday, June 11, 2009 3:15:45 PMRe: Significators in enemy's signDear Dhanabalan, A significator can only be a strong or a weak significator due to its placement. It cannot act negatively or positively.Having said this let me add that a significator would be weaker if place in 6th, 8th or 12th house from the house it owns, than being in enemy sign. regards, Ajoy - Dhanabalan R kpsystem groups Thursday, June 11, 2009 11:43 AM Significators in enemy's signDear allIf a strong significator is placed in an enemy's house then whether it will act positively or negatively?Dhanabalan