IndiaDivine.org

US Green card (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Adith,If i may intervene ?If an individual has got a green card he must have stayed there for not less than 7-9 years unless he has been doing research where he can get the same in 3 years. This stay of 7 years is as good as getting a domicile. Hence in such a scenario that place becomes home land.So we would take the 12th as the 4th house and conclude that the 3rd, 9th and 12th house would then be the 11th, 5th and 8th resp. Hope that clears your confusion.Regards,Ajoy Sent from my BlackBerry® through Vodafone Essar"adith kasinath.g.k" Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:06:37 +0530Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh) Dear Punit ji,I had a review on the posts of our members in the said thread.No conclusion has been found. Yes. It needs a lot of study practically.4th house can also be treated one's present location when he is living with the green card as the permanent resident. But there is one more logic is that 12 is the foreign land and 4 is his own country.3,9,11 or 2,9,11 or 2,4,11 ...  one thing is common that the signifcations of 11 (12 to 12) . And I hope the 9th sub should signify 9 for the long juoreny.If the 12th csl signfies 11,4 and 8 (9 to 12), I hope it might be correct. 12 is 9 to 4. 8 is 9 to 12.So to tavel a long journey to a foreign land from own house ,12 is takenLikewise, when a long journey to his own land from Forign , 8 can also be taken as 9 to 12. (not for 12 to 9). Here the question may raise that if one takes  a long journey it does not mean that he returns his onw land.Your comments pls.Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp > wrote: Dear Adith ji, Please refer this message #15870 and you will get your answer -/message/15870 Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 1:08 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath > wrote: Dear hs nagi ji,I request your clarification on the following;When a person already holding green card is living in foreign country, if asks a question if he will be forced to return to mother land due to some issues there or will stay back , the 4 signifies his mother land ? or his current living place?If 9 is indicated, it signifies his long journey from his present location or it indicates his journey he had from his own country? If the 11th cusp sub lord signfies 11,4 does it indicate he will stay there in his living place (foreign land, as it was his query?) or it shows he will come back to his mother land? But it is not his interest! I have the above doubts bothering some times.In KP, I have ready some places, the indiation of 2,8,11 (12 to 3,9,12) signfy the retunr to native place.and also in some places, it is said, 3,912 for going aborad and 3,9,11 is for returning. Here 3,9 are ncesary for leaving the exisiting house and the long juorney from the existing place. 11 denotes the coming back and joining his family (or 12 to 12 foreign land). Which is correct? Can you pls give your comments.WIth reagrdsAdithOn Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Ramani <kadavasalramani > wrote: Dear Sir, I am very much thankful to you for your detailed clarificationon the issue.  My friend at London  wanted to know whether he will succeed in getting permanent visa, if heapplies.  For that only I wanted your views early.In London I don't know whether it is called green cardor a seperate letter/document permitting the personon tempy. visa to stay there permanently.Thanking you again. Regards, K.S.V.Ramani  - hardeep singh Thursday, June 11, 2009 6:19 PM Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh) Deasr Ramani ji   if the question is regarding getting any document, visa, certificate or noc  or green card, then i used to take  3 and 11   what is a green card, it is certificate or stamp on your passport. this matter will come under domain of 3rd house.   whether he will get it or not will be decided by sl of 11th cusp , if it is a significator of 3rd house in any manner.   so where is the confusion ?   kp is simple, it is not confusing.   if the question is stay in abroad, then you may take 4th house ( your residence ) connection with 12 ( foreign land)   in file section you can check charts of those who settled in abroad with signification of 1-3-9-12.   if you find my statement is still not clear, you are free to disagree with me.   regards hs nagi   this is what i am doing .   other members can express their views and give comments on my statement.--- On Thu, 11/6/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani > wrote: Ramani <kadavasalramani >Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh) Date: Thursday, 11 June, 2009, 4:15 AM Dear Mr. Nagi,   We are confused in your writing // if you find the required signification then don't bother about other signifiations/ / I want to know what Bhava is required to be considered for getting Green Card along with 11, if it is not 3? As I already explained to you, whether we can take 4th. i.e. If 11th S/L is connected to 4th, can we take that the querrant will get the Green Card. If not what other Bhava to be taken. I need a plain reply.   Regards,   K.S.V.Ramani     - hardeep singh @gro ups.com Thursday, June 11, 2009 2:59 PM Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh) it is for green card   nagi--- On Wed, 10/6/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote: Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)@gro ups.comWednesday, 10 June, 2009, 10:10 PM Dear Shri H.S.Nagi,   After despatch of my mail just few minutes before, I saw your mail on the above caption.  It is not clear and confusing whether your 2 lines sentence is for US Green Card issue involving 3rd and 11th or for marriage case referred to by Shri K.P.Naidu to Shri Dhanabalan. Please write clearly in detail about my query.    Regards,   K.S.V.Ramani  - hardeep singh @gro ups.com Thursday, June 11, 2009 1:36 AM Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh) if we find required signification of houses then dont bother about other significations.   nagi--- On Wed, 10/6/09, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote: Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)@gro ups.comWednesday, 10 June, 2009, 8:04 AM Dear Naiduji For any house, its 12th house is detrimental house. Like that, for any house, its 8th house also detrimental house. But we are not considering the 8th house as dtrimental. For marriage we take the house 1,6,10 are considered detrimental, since it is 12th to 2,7,11.  We are not considering the houses 9 and 2 as detrimental, which are 8th to 2 and 7. Considering the above, the house grouping for marriage is 3,7,11, which is Kama trigon is correct. Removing house 2 from marriage house group. Dhanabalan--- On Wed, 6/10/09, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote: sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)@gro ups.comWednesday, June 10, 2009, 11:27 AM Dear Mr NaiduFor Leo lagna, sa is l/o 6 7 but one does not hear of leos remaining unmarriedRegardsSujata K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comTuesday, 9 June, 2009 6:57:14 PMRe: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh) Dear Mr.Hardeep,   11th cusp sub lord also signifies 2nd cusp which is negating the result of 3rd house. What do you say about this  ?   Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Tue, 9/6/09, Paul S <paul_sraan7@ > wrote: Paul S <paul_sraan7@ >Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh) " hardeep singh " <bkhardeep >Cc: @gro ups.comTuesday, 9 June, 2009, 2:56 AM Dear Hardeep,Thanks for replying.--- On Mon, 6/8/09, hardeep singh <bkhardeep > wrote: hardeep singh <bkhardeep >Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh) " Paul S " <paul_sraan7@ >Monday, June 8, 2009, 1:32 PM i calculated for number 149   time-  19- 27 BST   place - Manchester ( UK )   date -  8 - 6 - 2009   11th cusp sub lord is jupiter   jupiter signify  1 - 2 and 3   11 cusp sub lord is signifying 3 means you will get green card.   nagi--- On Mon, 8/6/09, Paul S <paul_sraan7@ > wrote: Paul S <paul_sraan7@ >Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)@gro ups.comMonday, 8 June, 2009, 10:03 AM Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh,Why didn't you answer even after getting the number ?? Still Regards--- On Tue, 6/2/09, Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: US Greencard@gro ups.comTuesday, June 2, 2009, 10:01 AM Thanks Hardeep:I give the number 149.  It have never used this number as my lucky number in the past.Awaiting to hear from you.Thanks and regards: On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 3:48 AM, hardeep singh <bkhardeep > wrote: send a bnumber between  1 to 249--- On Sun, 31/5/09, alakhns <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: alakhns <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com> US Greencard@gro ups.comSunday, 31 May, 2009, 8:34 PM Respected Members:I had applied for US Greencard under EB1 category but my application got rejected. I have time 20 days left to appeal against this decision.My Date of Birth: 7th May 1963Place of Birth: Patna (Bihar)Time of Birth: 11AM.Please let me know if I will get US Greencard or not. If yes, when.Thanks & regards: Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here! -- Alakh N SinghThunderbird School of Global ManagementPh: 732-302-1221 Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now! Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here! Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin. Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!. Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

Dear Ajoy,Thanks!Yes. the 12th (the foreign land) will be his place of stay . It can be assumed as his 4. but the 2,8,11 houses to leave from 12 can be taken to leave from there (as 3,9,11 for 12).

Hope in your mail you have noted as 11,5,8 are 3,9,12 . Can u still make it clearer?I hope when  the person with green card is compelled to return to his native land, the 4th house signfication is a must as that is his actual mother land. No other house will indicate the mother land other than 4 or any other ?

Pls give your commentsRegardsAdithOn Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 9:43 PM, Ajoy S. Chomaal <ajoy_matchless wrote:

Dear Adith,If i may intervene ?If an individual has got a green card he must have stayed there for not less than 7-9 years unless he has been doing research where he can get the same in 3 years. This stay of 7 years is as good as getting a domicile. Hence in such a scenario that place becomes home land.

So we would take the 12th as the 4th house and conclude that the 3rd, 9th and 12th house would then be the 11th, 5th and 8th resp. Hope that clears your confusion.Regards,Ajoy

Sent from my BlackBerry® through Vodafone Essar " adith kasinath.g.k " Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:06:37 +0530

Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh) Dear Punit ji,

I had a review on the posts of our members in the said thread.No conclusion has been found. Yes. It needs a lot of study practically.4th house can also be treated one's present location when he is living with the green card as the permanent resident. But there is one more logic is that 12 is the foreign land and 4 is his own country.

3,9,11 or 2,9,11 or 2,4,11 ...  one thing is common that the signifcations of 11 (12 to 12) . And I hope the 9th sub should signify 9 for the long juoreny.If the 12th csl signfies 11,4 and 8 (9 to 12), I hope it might be correct.

12 is 9 to 4. 8 is 9 to 12.So to tavel a long journey to a foreign land from own house ,12 is takenLikewise, when a long journey to his own land from Forign , 8 can also be taken as 9 to 12. (not for 12 to 9). Here the question may raise that if one takes  a long journey it does not mean that he returns his onw land.

Your comments pls.Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Adith ji, Please refer this message #15870 and you will get your answer -/message/15870

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 1:08 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear hs nagi ji,

I request your clarification on the following;When a person already holding green card is living in foreign country, if asks a question if he will be forced to return to mother land due to some issues there or will stay back ,

the 4 signifies his mother land ? or his current living place?If 9 is indicated, it signifies his long journey from his present location or it indicates his journey he had from his own country? If the 11th cusp sub lord signfies 11,4 does it indicate he will stay there in his living place (foreign land, as it was his query?) or it shows he will come back to his mother land? But it is not his interest!

I have the above doubts bothering some times.In KP, I have ready some places, the indiation of 2,8,11 (12 to 3,9,12) signfy the retunr to native place.and also in some places, it is said, 3,912 for going aborad and 3,9,11 is for returning. Here 3,9 are ncesary for leaving the exisiting house and the long juorney from the existing place. 11 denotes the coming back and joining his family (or 12 to 12 foreign land). Which is correct?

Can you pls give your comments.WIth reagrdsAdithOn Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Sir, I am very much thankful to you for your detailed clarificationon the issue.  My friend at London  wanted to know whether he will succeed in getting permanent visa, if he

applies.  For that only I wanted your views early.In London I don't know whether it is called green cardor a seperate letter/document permitting the person

on tempy. visa to stay there permanently.Thanking you again. Regards, K.S.V.Ramani

- hardeep singh

Thursday, June 11, 2009 6:19 PM

Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)

Deasr Ramani ji   if the question is regarding getting any document, visa, certificate or noc  or green card, then i used to take  3 and 11

what is a green card, it is certificate or stamp on your passport. this matter will come under domain of 3rd house.   whether he will get it or not will be decided by sl of 11th cusp , if it is a significator of 3rd house in any manner.

so where is the confusion ?   kp is simple, it is not confusing.   if the question is stay in abroad, then you may take 4th house ( your residence ) connection with 12 ( foreign land)

in file section you can check charts of those who settled in abroad with signification of 1-3-9-12.   if you find my statement is still not clear, you are free to disagree with me.

regards hs nagi   this is what i am doing .   other members can express their views and give comments on my statement.

--- On Thu, 11/6/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramaniRe: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)

Date: Thursday, 11 June, 2009, 4:15 AM Dear Mr. Nagi,

We are confused in your writing // if you find the required signification then don't bother about other signifiations/ /

I want to know what Bhava is required to be considered for getting Green Card along with 11, if it is not 3?

As I already explained to you, whether we can take 4th. i.e. If 11th S/L is connected to 4th, can we take that the querrant will get the Green Card. If not what other Bhava

to be taken. I need a plain reply.   Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani    

- hardeep singh

@gro ups.com

Thursday, June 11, 2009 2:59 PM

it is for green card   nagi--- On Wed, 10/6/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)@gro ups.com

Wednesday, 10 June, 2009, 10:10 PM Dear Shri H.S.Nagi,

After despatch of my mail just few minutes before, I saw your mail on the above caption.  It is not clear and confusing whether your 2 lines sentence is for

US Green Card issue involving 3rd and 11th or for marriage case referred to by Shri K.P.Naidu to Shri Dhanabalan.

Please write clearly in detail about my query.    Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani 

-

hardeep singh

@gro ups.com

Thursday, June 11, 2009 1:36 AM

if we find required signification of houses then dont bother about other significations.

nagi--- On Wed, 10/6/09, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >

Wednesday, 10 June, 2009, 8:04 AM

Dear Naiduji

For any house, its 12th house is detrimental house. Like that, for any house, its 8th house also detrimental house. But we are not considering the 8th house as dtrimental.

For marriage we take the house 1,6,10 are considered detrimental, since it is 12th to 2,7,11.  We are not considering the houses 9 and 2 as detrimental, which are 8th to 2 and 7. 

Considering the above, the house grouping for marriage is 3,7,11, which is Kama trigon is correct. Removing house 2 from marriage house group.

Dhanabalan--- On Wed, 6/10/09, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>

Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 11:27 AM

Dear Mr NaiduFor Leo lagna, sa is l/o 6 7 but one does not hear of leos remaining unmarriedRegardsSujata

K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in>

@gro ups.comTuesday, 9 June, 2009 6:57:14 PM

Dear Mr.Hardeep,   11th cusp sub lord also signifies 2nd cusp which is negating the result of 3rd house. What do you say about this  ?

Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,

Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Tue, 9/6/09, Paul S <paul_sraan7@ > wrote:

Paul S <paul_sraan7@ >

Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh) " hardeep singh " <bkhardeep >

Cc: @gro ups.comTuesday, 9 June, 2009, 2:56 AM

Dear Hardeep,Thanks for replying.--- On Mon, 6/8/09, hardeep singh <bkhardeep > wrote:

hardeep singh <bkhardeep >Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)

" Paul S " <paul_sraan7@ >Monday, June 8, 2009, 1:32 PM

i calculated for number 149   time-  19- 27 BST  

place - Manchester ( UK )   date -  8 - 6 - 2009  

11th cusp sub lord is jupiter   jupiter signify  1 - 2 and 3

11 cusp sub lord is signifying 3 means you will get green card.  

nagi--- On Mon, 8/6/09, Paul S <paul_sraan7@ > wrote:

Paul S <paul_sraan7@ >Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)

@gro ups.comMonday, 8 June, 2009, 10:03 AM

Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh,

Why didn't you answer even after getting the number ?? Still Regards--- On Tue, 6/2/09, Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Re: US Greencard@gro ups.comTuesday, June 2, 2009, 10:01 AM

Thanks Hardeep:I give the number 149.  It have never used this number as my lucky number in the past.

Awaiting to hear from you.Thanks and regards: On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 3:48 AM, hardeep singh <bkhardeep > wrote:

send a bnumber between  1 to 249--- On Sun, 31/5/09, alakhns <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

alakhns <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

US Greencard@gro ups.comSunday, 31 May, 2009, 8:34 PM

Respected Members:I had applied for US Greencard under EB1 category but my application got rejected. I have time 20 days left to appeal against this decision.

My Date of Birth: 7th May 1963Place of Birth: Patna (Bihar)Time of Birth: 11AM.Please let me know if I will get US Greencard or not. If yes, when.

Thanks & regards: Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

-- Alakh N SinghThunderbird School of Global ManagementPh: 732-302-1221

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

Dear Alok Niranjan Singhji and Hardeep Singhji,

Sorry for intervening. There was lot of discussion among a number of members on this issue for quite some time. And this atracted me to put my step in.

I have reviewed the horary chart for No. 149, cast at Manchester by Hardeepji. Please see my analysis in the attached file. I request both of you to send your comments.

Attachment was not posible. So I paste here the extract only.

Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):

Ket MD: 2006-08-23 - 2013-08-23

Mars AD: 2009-02-21 - 2009-07-23

Ven PD: 2009-06-06 - 2009-07-02

Ven SD: 2009-06-06 - 2009-06-11

XI cusp sub lord is Jupiter. Since the sub lord is Jupiter, a judicious planet one can expect justice. It is in the constellation of Mars, lord of VI. Hence there is a chance of getting favor.

III cusp sub lord is Mercury. Mercury itself is in VI. Again it is favorable for the native.

But since the sub lord, Mercury is in the constellation of Sun that is a significator of VI as well as V there should be some obstacle in achieving the goal. It’s so because the constellation lord of Mercury, that is Sun, is posited in the star of Mars and Mars is owner of VI but occupies V. So it is favorable but there shall be obstacles.

Dasa lord Kethu represents Saturn. Saturn is lord of IV and posited in IX. This indicates residing among foreigners. Hence Kethu is favorable.

Bhukti lord Mars owns VI, indicating win over the opposite party ; but it occupies V negating the event. The Mars is in the sub of Mercury that is lord of XI in VI.. So Mars should be more favorable than a denial. That shall be in the month of July.

Antra lord is Venus, It is posited in V and owns XII. So it is not favorable. It is in the sub of Jupiter that owns V the detrimental house. Hence success is not possible during period of Venus.

During the next antara ruled by Sun one may have success. It’s because it is in the constellation of Mars that has been already found to be offering success in appeal. Further Sun is in the sub of Saturn that signifies IV and IX.

Hence Sun will give the desired result. The period shall be running in Julu 2009.

Dr. Rath.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 7:10:06 AMRe: US Green card (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)

Dear Ajoy,Thanks!Yes. the 12th (the foreign land) will be his place of stay . It can be assumed as his 4. but the 2,8,11 houses to leave from 12 can be taken to leave from there (as 3,9,11 for 12). Hope in your mail you have noted as 11,5,8 are 3,9,12 . Can u still make it clearer?I hope when the person with green card is compelled to return to his native land, the 4th house signfication is a must as that is his actual mother land. No other house will indicate the mother land other than 4 or any other ?Pls give your commentsRegardsAdith

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 9:43 PM, Ajoy S. Chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Adith,If i may intervene ?If an individual has got a green card he must have stayed there for not less than 7-9 years unless he has been doing research where he can get the same in 3 years. This stay of 7 years is as good as getting a domicile. Hence in such a scenario that place becomes home land.So we would take the 12th as the 4th house and conclude that the 3rd, 9th and 12th house would then be the 11th, 5th and 8th resp. Hope that clears your confusion.Regards,Ajoy

Sent from my BlackBerry® through Vodafone Essar

"adith kasinath.g.k" Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:06:37 +0530

<@gro ups.com>

Dear Punit ji,I had a review on the posts of our members in the said thread.No conclusion has been found. Yes. It needs a lot of study practically.4th house can also be treated one's present location when he is living with the green card as the permanent resident. But there is one more logic is that 12 is the foreign land and 4 is his own country.3,9,11 or 2,9,11 or 2,4,11 ... one thing is common that the signifcations of 11 (12 to 12) . And I hope the 9th sub should signify 9 for the long juoreny.If the 12th csl signfies 11,4 and 8 (9 to 12), I hope it might be correct.12 is 9 to 4. 8 is 9 to 12.So to tavel a long journey to a foreign land from own house ,12 is takenLikewise, when a long journey to his own land from Forign , 8 can also be taken as 9 to 12. (not for 12 to 9). Here the question may raise that if one takes a long journey it does not mean that he returns his onw

land.Your comments pls.Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

Please refer this message #15870 and you will get your answer -

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 15870

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 1:08 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear hs nagi ji,I request your clarification on the following;When a person already holding green card is living in foreign country, if asks a question if he will be forced to return to mother land due to some issues there or will stay back ,the 4 signifies his mother land ? or his current living place?If 9 is indicated, it signifies his long journey from his present location or it indicates his journey he had from his own country? If the 11th cusp sub lord signfies 11,4 does it indicate he will stay there in his living place (foreign land, as it was his query?) or it shows he will come back to his mother land? But it is not his interest!I have the above doubts bothering some times.In KP, I have ready some places, the indiation of 2,8,11 (12 to 3,9,12) signfy the retunr to native place.and also in some places, it is said, 3,912 for going aborad and 3,9,11 is for returning. Here 3,9 are ncesary for

leaving the exisiting house and the long juorney from the existing place. 11 denotes the coming back and joining his family (or 12 to 12 foreign land). Which is correct?Can you pls give your comments.WIth reagrdsAdith

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sir,

I am very much thankful to you for your detailed clarification

on the issue. My friend at London wanted to know whether he will succeed in getting permanent visa, if he

applies. For that only I wanted your views early.

In London I don't know whether it is called green card

or a seperate letter/document permitting the person

on tempy. visa to stay there permanently.

Thanking you again. Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

hardeep singh

@gro ups.com

Deasr Ramani ji

if the question is regarding getting any document, visa, certificate or noc or green card, then i used to take 3 and 11

what is a green card, it is certificate or stamp on your passport.

this matter will come under domain of 3rd house.

whether he will get it or not will be decided by sl of 11th cusp , if it is a significator of 3rd house in any manner.

so where is the confusion ?

kp is simple, it is not confusing.

if the question is stay in abroad, then you may take 4th house ( your residence ) connection with 12 ( foreign land)

in file section you can check charts of those who settled in abroad with signification of 1-3-9-12.

if you find my statement is still not clear, you are free to disagree with me.

regards

hs nagi

this is what i am doing .

other members can express their views and give comments on my statement.--- On Thu, 11/6/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)@gro ups.comThursday, 11 June, 2009, 4:15 AM

Dear Mr. Nagi,

We are confused in your writing // if you find the required

signification then don't bother about other signifiations/ /

I want to know what Bhava is required to be considered for

getting Green Card along with 11, if it is not 3?

As I already explained to you, whether we can take 4th.

i.e. If 11th S/L is connected to 4th, can we take that the querrant will get the Green Card. If not what other Bhava

to be taken. I need a plain reply.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

hardeep singh

@gro ups.com

it is for green card

nagi--- On Wed, 10/6/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)@gro ups.comWednesday, 10 June, 2009, 10:10 PM

Dear Shri H.S.Nagi,

After despatch of my mail just few minutes before, I saw your mail on the above caption. It is not clear and confusing whether your 2 lines sentence is for

US Green Card issue involving 3rd and 11th or for marriage

case referred to by Shri K.P.Naidu to Shri Dhanabalan.

Please write clearly in detail about my query.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

hardeep singh

@gro ups.com

if we find required signification of houses then dont bother about other significations.

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)@gro ups.comWednesday, 10 June, 2009, 8:04 AM

Dear Naiduji

For any house, its 12th house is detrimental house. Like that, for any house, its 8th house also detrimental house. But we are not considering the 8th house as dtrimental.

For marriage we take the house 1,6,10 are considered detrimental, since it is 12th to 2,7,11. We are not considering the houses 9 and 2 as detrimental, which are 8th to 2 and 7. Considering the above, the house grouping for marriage is 3,7,11, which is Kama trigon is correct. Removing house 2 from marriage house group.

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)@gro ups.comWednesday, June 10, 2009, 11:27 AM

Dear Mr NaiduFor Leo lagna, sa is l/o 6 7 but one does not hear of leos remaining unmarriedRegardsSujata

K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comTuesday, 9 June, 2009 6:57:14 PMRe: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)

Dear Mr.Hardeep,

11th cusp sub lord also signifies 2nd cusp which is negating the result of 3rd house. What do you say about this ?

Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Tue, 9/6/09, Paul S <paul_sraan7@ > wrote:

Paul S <paul_sraan7@ >Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)"hardeep singh" <bkhardeep >Cc: @gro ups.comTuesday, 9 June, 2009, 2:56 AM

Dear Hardeep,Thanks for replying.--- On Mon, 6/8/09, hardeep singh <bkhardeep > wrote:

hardeep singh <bkhardeep >Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)"Paul S" <paul_sraan7@ >Monday, June 8, 2009, 1:32 PM

i calculated for number 149

time- 19- 27 BST

place - Manchester ( UK )

date - 8 - 6 - 2009

11th cusp sub lord is jupiter

jupiter signify 1 - 2 and 3

Paul S <paul_sraan7@ >Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)@gro ups.comMonday, 8 June, 2009, 10:03 AM

Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh,Why didn't you answer even after getting the number ?? Still Regards--- On Tue, 6/2/09, Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: US Greencard@gro ups.comTuesday, June 2, 2009, 10:01 AM

Thanks Hardeep:I give the number 149. It have never used this number as my lucky number in the past.Awaiting to hear from you.Thanks and regards:

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 3:48 AM, hardeep singh <bkhardeep > wrote:

send a bnumber between 1 to 249--- On Sun, 31/5/09, alakhns <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

alakhns <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com> US Greencard@gro ups.comSunday, 31 May, 2009, 8:34 PM

Respected Members:I had applied for US Greencard under EB1 category but my application got rejected. I have time 20 days left to appeal against this decision.My Date of Birth: 7th May 1963Place of Birth: Patna (Bihar)Time of Birth: 11AM.Please let me know if I will get US Greencard or not. If yes, when.Thanks & regards:

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

2 of 2 File(s)

Horary-Green Card.doc

Horary-Green Card.doc

Guest guest

Thanks Hardeepji,

Dr. Rath

hardeep singh <bkhardeep Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2009 1:38:09 PMRe: US Green card (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)

Dear L Rath Ji

I agree with you.

hs nagi--- On Sun, 14/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: US Green card (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh) [2 Attachments]@gro ups.comSunday, 14 June, 2009, 12:18 AM

Sorry for intervening. There was lot of discussion among a number of members on this issue for quite some time. And this atracted me to put my step in.

I have reviewed the horary chart for No. 149, cast at Manchester by Hardeepji. Please see my analysis in the attached file. I request both of you to send your comments.

Ven SD : 2009-06-06 - 2009-06-11 XI cusp sub lord is Jupiter. Since the sub lord is Jupiter, a judicious planet one can expect justice. It is in the constellation of Mars, lord of VI. Hence there is a chance of getting favor.

III cusp sub lord is Mercury. Mercury itself is in VI. Again it is favorable for the native.

But since the sub lord, Mercury is in the constellation of Sun that is a significator of VI as well as V there should be some obstacle in achieving the goal. It’s so because the constellation lord of Mercury, that is Sun, is posited in the star of Mars and Mars is owner of VI but occupies V. So it is favorable but there shall be obstacles. Dasa lord Kethu represents Saturn. Saturn is lord of IV and posited in IX. This indicates residing among foreigners. Hence Kethu is favorable. Bhukti lord Mars owns VI, indicating win over the opposite party ; but it occupies V negating the event. The Mars is in the sub of Mercury that is lord of XI in VI.. So Mars should be more favorable than a denial. That shall be in the month of July. Antra lord is Venus, It is posited in V and owns XII. So it is not favorable. It is in the sub of Jupiter that owns V the detrimental house. Hence success is not possible during period of Venus.

During the next antara ruled by Sun one may have success. It’s because it is in the constellation of Mars that has been already found to be offering success in appeal. Further Sun is in the sub of Saturn that signifies IV and IX.

Hence Sun will give the desired result. The period shall be running in Julu 2009. Dr. Rath.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSaturday, June 13, 2009 7:10:06 AMRe: US Green card (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)

Dear Ajoy,Thanks!Yes. the 12th (the foreign land) will be his place of stay . It can be assumed as his 4. but the 2,8,11 houses to leave from 12 can be taken to leave from there (as 3,9,11 for 12). Hope in your mail you have noted as 11,5,8 are 3,9,12 . Can u still make it clearer?I hope when the person with green card is compelled to return to his native land, the 4th house signfication is a must as that is his actual mother land. No other house will indicate the mother land other than 4 or any other ?Pls give your commentsRegardsAdith

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 9:43 PM, Ajoy S. Chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Adith,If i may intervene ?If an individual has got a green card he must have stayed there for not less than 7-9 years unless he has been doing research where he can get the same in 3 years. This stay of 7 years is as good as getting a domicile. Hence in such a scenario that place becomes home land.So we would take the 12th as the 4th house and conclude that the 3rd, 9th and 12th house would then be the 11th, 5th and 8th resp. Hope that clears your confusion.Regards,Ajoy

"adith kasinath.g.k" Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:06:37 +0530 <@gro ups.com>

Dear Punit ji,I had a review on the posts of our members in the said thread.No conclusion has been found. Yes. It needs a lot of study practically.4th house can also be treated one's present location when he is living with the green card as the permanent resident. But there is one more logic is that 12 is the foreign land and 4 is his own country.3,9,11 or 2,9,11 or 2,4,11 ... one thing is common that the signifcations of 11 (12 to 12) . And I hope the 9th sub should signify 9 for the long juoreny.If the 12th csl signfies 11,4 and 8 (9 to 12), I hope it might be correct.12 is 9 to 4. 8 is 9 to 12.So to tavel a long journey to a foreign land from own house ,12 is takenLikewise, when a long journey to his own land from Forign , 8 can also be taken as 9 to 12. (not for 12 to 9). Here the question may raise that if one takes a long journey it does not mean that he returns his onw

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 1:08 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear hs nagi ji,I request your clarification on the following;When a person already holding green card is living in foreign country, if asks a question if he will be forced to return to mother land due to some issues there or will stay back ,the 4 signifies his mother land ? or his current living place?If 9 is indicated, it signifies his long journey from his present location or it indicates his journey he had from his own country? If the 11th cusp sub lord signfies 11,4 does it indicate he will stay there in his living place (foreign land, as it was his query?) or it shows he will come back to his mother land? But it is not his interest!I have the above doubts bothering some times.In KP, I have ready some places, the indiation of 2,8,11 (12 to 3,9,12) signfy the retunr to native place.and also in some places, it is said, 3,912 for going aborad and 3,9,11 is for returning. Here 3,9 are ncesary for

leaving the exisiting house and the long juorney from the existing place. 11 denotes the coming back and joining his family (or 12 to 12 foreign land). Which is correct?Can you pls give your comments.WIth reagrdsAdith

Dear Sir,

on the issue. My friend at London wanted to know whether he will succeed in getting permanent visa, if he

K.S.V.Ramani

-

hardeep singh

@gro ups.com

Deasr Ramani ji

if the question is regarding getting any document, visa, certificate or noc or green card, then i used to take 3 and 11

whether he will get it or not will be decided by sl of 11th cusp , if it is a significator of 3rd house in any manner.

if the question is stay in abroad, then you may take 4th house ( your residence ) connection with 12 ( foreign land)

in file section you can check charts of those who settled in abroad with signification of 1-3-9-12.

regards

hs nagi

other members can express their views and give comments on my statement.--- On Thu, 11/6/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)@gro ups.comThursday, 11 June, 2009, 4:15 AM

Dear Mr. Nagi,

i.e. If 11th S/L is connected to 4th, can we take that the querrant will get the Green Card. If not what other Bhava

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

hardeep singh

@gro ups.com

it is for green card

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)@gro ups.comWednesday, 10 June, 2009, 10:10 PM

Dear Shri H.S.Nagi,

After despatch of my mail just few minutes before, I saw your mail on the above caption. It is not clear and confusing whether your 2 lines sentence is for

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

hardeep singh

@gro ups.com

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)@gro ups.comWednesday, 10 June, 2009, 8:04 AM

Dear Naiduji

For marriage we take the house 1,6,10 are considered detrimental, since it is 12th to 2,7,11. We are not considering the houses 9 and 2 as detrimental, which are 8th to 2 and 7. Considering the above, the house grouping for marriage is 3,7,11, which is Kama trigon is correct. Removing house 2 from marriage house group.

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)@gro ups.comWednesday, June 10, 2009, 11:27 AM

K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comTuesday, 9 June, 2009 6:57:14 PMRe: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)

Dear Mr.Hardeep,

11th cusp sub lord also signifies 2nd cusp which is negating the result of 3rd house. What do you say about this ?

Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Tue, 9/6/09, Paul S <paul_sraan7@ > wrote:

Paul S <paul_sraan7@ >Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)"hardeep singh" <bkhardeep >Cc: @gro ups.comTuesday, 9 June, 2009, 2:56 AM

hardeep singh <bkhardeep >Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)"Paul S" <paul_sraan7@ >Monday, June 8, 2009, 1:32 PM

time- 19- 27 BST

date - 8 - 6 - 2009

Paul S <paul_sraan7@ >Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)@gro ups.comMonday, 8 June, 2009, 10:03 AM

Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh,Why didn't you answer even after getting the number ?? Still Regards--- On Tue, 6/2/09, Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: US Greencard@gro ups.comTuesday, June 2, 2009, 10:01 AM

Thanks Hardeep:I give the number 149. It have never used this number as my lucky number in the past.Awaiting to hear from you.Thanks and regards:

send a bnumber between 1 to 249--- On Sun, 31/5/09, alakhns <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

alakhns <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com> US Greencard@gro ups.comSunday, 31 May, 2009, 8:34 PM

Respected Members:I had applied for US Greencard under EB1 category but my application got rejected. I have time 20 days left to appeal against this decision.My Date of Birth: 7th May 1963Place of Birth: Patna (Bihar)Time of Birth: 11AM.Please let me know if I will get US Greencard or not. If yes, when.Thanks & regards:

Guest guest

Thanks Dr. Rathji for your detailed analysis.  I agree to your analysis, but the problem is you are saying I shall get greencard during pratyantar of Sun starting from July 3rd.  Well i will appeal the decision, but don't know if the appeal will be decided in July.  My application got rejected on May 20th which was Mars AD and mercury PD.  You are saying Mercury is favorable, but there are obstacles.  I think you are right because my application has been rejected on the ground that I did not provide enough evidence, hence it is an obstacle.

Let me appeal the decision and hope for the best in July.  I will certainly inform you the final decision.Thanks and regards: On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 4:08 AM, hardeep singh <bkhardeep wrote:

Dear L Rath Ji

I agree with you.

hs nagi--- On Sun, 14/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: US Green card (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh) [2 Attachments]

Date: Sunday, 14 June, 2009, 12:18 AM

Ket MD:  2006-08-23  -  2013-08-23

Mars AD:  2009-02-21  -  2009-07-23

Ven PD:  2009-06-06  -  2009-07-02

Ven SD :  2009-06-06  -  2009-06-11

XI cusp sub lord is Jupiter. Since the sub lord is Jupiter, a judicious planet one can expect justice. It is in the constellation of Mars, lord of VI. Hence there is a chance of getting favor.

But since the sub lord, Mercury is in the constellation of Sun that is a significator of VI as well as V there should be some obstacle in achieving the goal. It’s so because the constellation lord of Mercury, that is Sun, is posited in the star of Mars and Mars is owner of VI but occupies V. So it is favorable but there shall be obstacles.

Dasa lord Kethu represents Saturn. Saturn is lord of IV and posited in IX. This indicates residing among foreigners. Hence Kethu is favorable.

Bhukti lord Mars owns VI, indicating win over the opposite party ; but it occupies V negating the event. The Mars is in the sub of Mercury that is lord of XI in VI.. So Mars should be more favorable than a denial. That shall be in the month of July.

Antra lord is Venus, It is posited in V and owns XII. So it is not favorable. It is in the sub of Jupiter that owns V the detrimental house. Hence success is not possible during period of Venus.

Hence Sun will give the desired result. The period shall be running in Julu 2009.

Dr. Rath.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Saturday, June 13, 2009 7:10:06 AMRe: US Green card (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)

Dear Ajoy,Thanks!Yes. the 12th (the foreign land) will be his place of stay . It can be assumed as his 4. but the 2,8,11 houses to leave from 12 can be taken to leave from there (as 3,9,11 for 12).

Hope in your mail you have noted as 11,5,8 are 3,9,12 . Can u still make it clearer?I hope when  the person with green card is compelled to return to his native land, the 4th house signfication is a must as that is his actual mother land. No other house will indicate the mother land other than 4 or any other ?

Pls give your commentsRegardsAdith

Dear Adith,If i may intervene ?If an individual has got a green card he must have stayed there for not less than 7-9 years unless he has been doing research where he can get the same in 3 years. This stay of 7 years is as good as getting a domicile. Hence in such a scenario that place becomes home land.

So we would take the 12th as the 4th house and conclude that the 3rd, 9th and 12th house would then be the 11th, 5th and 8th resp. Hope that clears your confusion.Regards,Ajoy

" adith kasinath.g.k " Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:06:37 +0530 <@gro ups.com>

Dear Punit ji,I had a review on the posts of our members in the said thread.No conclusion has been found. Yes. It needs a lot of study practically.4th house can also be treated one's present location when he is living with the green card as the permanent resident. But there is one more logic is that 12 is the foreign land and 4 is his own country.

3,9,11 or 2,9,11 or 2,4,11 ...  one thing is common that the signifcations of 11 (12 to 12) . And I hope the 9th sub should signify 9 for the long juoreny.If the 12th csl signfies 11,4 and 8 (9 to 12), I hope it might be correct.

12 is 9 to 4. 8 is 9 to 12.So to tavel a long journey to a foreign land from own house ,12 is takenLikewise, when a long journey to his own land from Forign , 8 can also be taken as 9 to 12. (not for 12 to 9). Here the question may raise that if one takes  a long journey it does not mean that he returns his onw

Dear Adith ji, 

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear hs nagi ji,I request your clarification on the following;When a person already holding green card is living in foreign country, if asks a question if he will be forced to return to mother land due to some issues there or will stay back ,

the 4 signifies his mother land ? or his current living place?If 9 is indicated, it signifies his long journey from his present location or it indicates his journey he had from his own country? If the 11th cusp sub lord signfies 11,4 does it indicate he will stay there in his living place (foreign land, as it was his query?) or it shows he will come back to his mother land? But it is not his interest!

I have the above doubts bothering some times.In KP, I have ready some places, the indiation of 2,8,11 (12 to 3,9,12) signfy the retunr to native place.and also in some places, it is said, 3,912 for going aborad and 3,9,11 is for returning. Here 3,9 are ncesary for

leaving the exisiting house and the long juorney from the existing place. 11 denotes the coming back and joining his family (or 12 to 12 foreign land). Which is correct?Can you pls give your comments.WIth reagrds

Adith

Dear Sir,

on the issue.  My friend at London  wanted to know whether he will succeed in getting permanent visa, if he

applies.  For that only I wanted your views early.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

hardeep singh

@gro ups.com

Deasr Ramani ji

if the question is regarding getting any document, visa, certificate or noc  or green card, then i used to take  3 and 11

regards

hs nagi

Thursday, 11 June, 2009, 4:15 AM

Dear Mr. Nagi,

to be taken. I need a plain reply.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

hardeep singh

@gro ups.com

it is for green card

Wednesday, 10 June, 2009, 10:10 PM

Dear Shri H.S.Nagi,

After despatch of my mail just few minutes before, I saw your mail on the above caption.  It is not clear and confusing whether your 2 lines sentence is for

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani 

-

hardeep singh

@gro ups.com

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >

Wednesday, 10 June, 2009, 8:04 AM

Dear Naiduji

For marriage we take the house 1,6,10 are considered detrimental, since it is 12th to 2,7,11.  We are not considering the houses 9 and 2 as detrimental, which are 8th to 2 and 7. Considering the above, the house grouping for marriage is 3,7,11, which is Kama trigon is correct. Removing house 2 from marriage house group.

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)

@gro ups.comWednesday, June 10, 2009, 11:27 AM

K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.com

Tuesday, 9 June, 2009 6:57:14 PMRe: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)

Dear Mr.Hardeep,

11th cusp sub lord also signifies 2nd cusp which is negating the result of 3rd house. What do you say about this  ?

Paul S <paul_sraan7@ >Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)

" hardeep singh " <bkhardeep >Cc: @gro ups.comTuesday, 9 June, 2009, 2:56 AM

hardeep singh <bkhardeep >Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh) " Paul S " <paul_sraan7@ >

Monday, June 8, 2009, 1:32 PM

time-  19- 27 BST

date -  8 - 6 - 2009

jupiter signify  1 - 2 and 3

@gro ups.comMonday, 8 June, 2009, 10:03 AM

Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: US Greencard@gro ups.com

Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 10:01 AM

Thanks Hardeep:I give the number 149.  It have never used this number as my lucky number in the past.Awaiting to hear from you.Thanks and regards:

send a bnumber between  1 to 249--- On Sun, 31/5/09, alakhns <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

alakhns <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com> US Greencard@gro ups.com

Sunday, 31 May, 2009, 8:34 PM

Respected Members:I had applied for US Greencard under EB1 category but my application got rejected. I have time 20 days left to appeal against this decision.My Date of Birth: 7th May 1963Place of Birth: Patna (Bihar)

Time of Birth: 11AM.Please let me know if I will get US Greencard or not. If yes, when.Thanks & regards:

Guest guest

Dear Alakh Niranjanji,

Thank you so much for your reply. Let us wait for the event to come in July. Kindly keep in touch with me.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 6:47:20 PMRe: US Green card (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)

Thanks Dr. Rathji for your detailed analysis. I agree to your analysis, but the problem is you are saying I shall get greencard during pratyantar of Sun starting from July 3rd. Well i will appeal the decision, but don't know if the appeal will be decided in July. My application got rejected on May 20th which was Mars AD and mercury PD. You are saying Mercury is favorable, but there are obstacles. I think you are right because my application has been rejected on the ground that I did not provide enough evidence, hence it is an obstacle.Let me appeal the decision and hope for the best in July. I will certainly inform you the final decision.Thanks and regards:

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 4:08 AM, hardeep singh <bkhardeep > wrote:

Dear L Rath Ji

I agree with you.

hs nagi--- On Sun, 14/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: US Green card (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh) [2 Attachments]

@gro ups.comSunday, 14 June, 2009, 12:18 AM

Ven SD : 2009-06-06 - 2009-06-11

Dr. Rath.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.comSaturday, June 13, 2009 7:10:06 AMRe: US Green card (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)

"adith kasinath.g.k" Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:06:37 +0530

<@gro ups.com>

Dear Adith ji,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Sir,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

hardeep singh

@gro ups.com

Deasr Ramani ji

regards

hs nagi

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: US Greencard (No answer from Rao Jv and Hardeep Singh)@gro ups.com

Thursday, 11 June, 2009, 4:15 AM

Dear Mr. Nagi,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

hardeep singh

@gro ups.com

it is for green card

Dear Shri H.S.Nagi,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

hardeep singh

@gro ups.com

Dear Naiduji

Dear Mr.Hardeep,

time- 19- 27 BST

date - 8 - 6 - 2009