IndiaDivine.org

Dual Marriage/Many marriages etc...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I read with great interest,the different opinions expressed on this issue...am giving the different K.P. Rules in this regard...I hope Members will find these interesting...

1. If the sublord of the VIIth signifies the houses II,VII & XI...marriage during the conjoint periods of the significators gived marriage...and so on is the general rule...

2. If the s/l of the VIIth signifies Houses II,III,VII & XI, an early marriage is seen.

3. If the s/l of VII signifies II,V,VII & XI...a love marriage is seen...

4. If the s.l of VII signifies V,VI,VII & XII... after marriage separation is seen...

5. If the s/l of VII signifies I,V,VI & XII... love affairs,not ending in marriage are seen.

6. If the s/l of VII signifies V,IX,XII & III, Love affair and subsequent elopement is seen...

7. If the s/l of VII is Merc/Jup and posited in the stars of lords of dual signs,one will have two wives...but only if predominately connected to II & VII...

8. If the s/l of VII is Merc,and stationed in CANCER or SCORPIO or in the stars Aslesha or Jyeshta,signifying houses II,III,VII,one will marry many wives...

9. If the s/l of VII is RAHU and posited in Pisces or Gemini,signifying houses II & VII having SATURN'S aspect...one will marry a widow...

10. If the s/l of the VIIth is Jupiter,connected to the houses I,V,VI & VII,and Jup is posited in V,aspected by Sat/Mars,one will have sex with his own daughter...Similarly,if connected to houses I,III,VI,VII & XII, and posited in the IIrd house,aspected by Mars/Sat, one will have sex with his own sister...

.... and so on....

The above is reproduced from the book ASTROSECRETS & K.P.

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK . !

Guest guest

14 June 2009

Dear Sir

Just a question

Refer Step 1:

“If the sublord of the VIIth signifies the houses

II,VII & XI...marriage during the conjoint periods of the

significators gived marriage...and so on is the general rule...”

Does that mean that the Sublord of cusp 7 MUST signify all the

houses (2 and 7 and 11) or MUST signify one of the houses(2 or 7 or 11)?

Thanks

RG

On Behalf Of Yogesh Lajmi

Sunday, June 14, 2009 5:25 AM

ALL MEMBERS

Dear Members,

I read with great interest,the different opinions expressed on this issue...am

giving the different K.P. Rules in this regard...I hope Members will find these

interesting...

1. If the sublord of the VIIth signifies the houses II,VII &

XI...marriage during the conjoint periods of the significators gived

marriage...and so on is the general rule...

2. If the s/l of the VIIth signifies Houses II,III,VII & XI, an

early marriage is seen.

3. If the s/l of VII signifies II,V,VII & XI...a love

marriage is seen...

4. If the s.l of VII signifies V,VI,VII & XII... after

marriage separation is seen...

5. If the s/l of VII signifies I,V,VI & XII... love

affairs,not ending in marriage are seen.

6. If the s/l of VII signifies V,IX,XII & III, Love affair and

subsequent elopement is seen...

7. If the s/l of VII is Merc/Jup and posited in the stars of lords

of dual signs,one will have two wives...but only if

predominately connected to II & VII...

8. If the s/l of VII is Merc,and stationed in CANCER or SCORPIO or in the

stars Aslesha or Jyeshta,signifying houses II,III,VII,one will marry

many wives...

9. If the s/l of VII is RAHU and posited in Pisces or

Gemini,signifying houses II & VII having SATURN'S aspect...one will

marry a widow...

If the s/l of the VIIth is Jupiter,connected to the houses I,V,VI & VII,and

Jup is posited in V,aspected by Sat/Mars,one will have sex with his own

daughter...Similarly,if connected to houses I,III,VI,VII & XII,

and posited in the IIrd house,aspected by Mars/Sat, one will have sex

with his own sister...

....... and so on....

The

above is reproduced from the book ASTROSECRETS &

K.P.

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK .

!

Guest guest

Drar Sri Raogaru,

I would like to know the planetary combinations for following:-

(1) Intercaste marriage; (2) Marriage with Foreigner

(3) to marry a widow/widower. (4) to marry a partner with

age difference; (5) to have a keep without marriage;

(6) to have a keep and having sex and then marry the

same person. (7) to marry Uncle's son/daighter.

(8) to marry a poor girl or boy; (9) to marry a rich girl/boy.

(10) to marry his own sister-in-law when his real wife is

alive.(11) to remain unmarried in life.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Yogesh Lajmi

ALL MEMBERS

Saturday, June 13, 2009 10:55 PM

Dear Members,

I read with great interest,the different opinions expressed on this issue...am giving the different K.P. Rules in this regard...I hope Members will find these interesting...

1. If the sublord of the VIIth signifies the houses II,VII & XI...marriage during the conjoint periods of the significators gived marriage...and so on is the general rule...

2. If the s/l of the VIIth signifies Houses II,III,VII & XI, an early marriage is seen.

4. If the s.l of VII signifies V,VI,VII & XII... after marriage separation is seen...

5. If the s/l of VII signifies I,V,VI & XII... love affairs,not ending in marriage are seen.

6. If the s/l of VII signifies V,IX,XII & III, Love affair and subsequent elopement is seen...

7. If the s/l of VII is Merc/Jup and posited in the stars of lords of dual signs,one will have two wives...but only if predominately connected to II & VII...

8. If the s/l of VII is Merc,and stationed in CANCER or SCORPIO or in the stars Aslesha or Jyeshta,signifying houses II,III,VII,one will marry many wives...

9. If the s/l of VII is RAHU and posited in Pisces or Gemini,signifying houses II & VII having SATURN'S aspect...one will marry a widow...

10. If the s/l of the VIIth is Jupiter,connected to the houses I,V,VI & VII,and Jup is posited in V,aspected by Sat/Mars,one will have sex with his own daughter...Similarly,if connected to houses I,III,VI,VII & XII, and posited in the IIrd house,aspected by Mars/Sat, one will have sex with his own sister...

.... and so on....

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK . !

Guest guest

Dear Ramani,

Kindly get hold of the excellent books " Astrosecrets & K.P." Parts I,II & III and you will find all the secrets of K.P. all in one place...however,i have just posted some details addressed to ALL MEMBERS on this site some time back,only today...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Ramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2009 9:46:56 AMRe: Dual Marriage/Many marriages etc...

Drar Sri Raogaru,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Yogesh Lajmi

ALL MEMBERS

Dear Members,

I read with great interest,the different opinions expressed on this issue...am giving the different K.P. Rules in this regard...I hope Members will find these interesting. ..

10. If the s/l of the VIIth is Jupiter,connected to the houses I,V,VI & VII,and Jup is posited in V,aspected by Sat/Mars,one will have sex with his own daughter...Similarly, if connected to houses I,III,VI,VII & XII, and posited in the IIrd house,aspected by Mars/Sat, one will have sex with his own sister...

.... and so on....

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK . !

Guest guest

Dear Ravinder,

In K.P. Analyses,you will often find the sentence...."....If the s/l of X signifies II,VI,X & XI,

one will surely get a job during the conjoint periods of the significators of II,VI X & XI..."

The above sentence means : ...if the s/l of X signifies II or VI or X or XI,and posited in a favourable sub, then one will get a job during the periods of the significators of the Houses,II,VI,X & XI...

I hope the matter is clear now,Ravinder...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Ravinder Grover <rgrover Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2009 3:06:48 AMRE: Dual Marriage/Many marriages etc...

14 June 2009

Dear Sir

Just a question

Refer Step 1:

“If the sublord of the VIIth signifies the houses II,VII & XI...marriage during the conjoint periods of the significators gived marriage...and so on is the general rule...â€

Does that mean that the Sublord of cusp 7 MUST signify all the houses (2 and 7 and 11) or MUST signify one of the houses(2 or 7 or 11)?

Thanks

RG

@gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Yogesh LajmiSunday, June 14, 2009 5:25 AMALL MEMBERS Dual Marriage/Many marriages etc...

Dear Members,

I read with great interest,the different opinions expressed on this issue...am giving the different K.P. Rules in this regard...I hope Members will find these interesting. ..

10. If the s/l of the VIIth is Jupiter,connected to the houses I,V,VI & VII,and Jup is posited in V,aspected by Sat/Mars,one will have sex with his own daughter...Similarly, if connected to houses I,III,VI,VII & XII, and posited in the IIrd house,aspected by Mars/Sat, one will have sex with his own sister...

...... and so on....

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK . !

Guest guest

Dear Ramani,

I am giving below most of your requirements,to the best of my knowledge :

1. Inter-caste marriage : the s/l of VII should be Rahu/Kethu(Kethu will show a lower caste person).

2. Marriage with a Foreigner : The s/l of VII should be Rahu and connected with houses IX and/or XII...

3. Marriage with a widow: The s/l of the VIIIth should be Saturn/Rahu and connected to Venus...

Also,the s/l of VII should signify houses II,VII VIII & XI...

4. Marriage with a much older person : The s/l of the VIIth is Saturn...

5. For a woman to have 2 husbands/marry twice : The s/l of the VIIIth,should signify houses

VIII,II,III,VII,XI & V...

For a man to to have 2 wives : The s/l of the VIIth is Mercury/Jupiter and staioned in a dual sign,and

deposited in the stars of the lords of dual signs...

6. To marry a young widow :The s/l of the VIIIth if Venus,if it is Saturn/Rahu ,an aged widow, if Jupiter,

one will marry a widow with a child...

7. To get property through wife : The s/l of the VIIIth should signify houses II,III,VII & XI...

8. For an early marriage : The s/l of VII & V are posited in fruitful signs(Cancer,Scorpio and Pisces)...

9. To have many wives : If the s/l of VII is Mercury and stationed in Cancer/Scorpio or deposited in the

stars Aslesha or Jyeshta...

10. If the s/l of VII is Jupiter,and connected to houses I,V,VI & VII and(Jup) is aspected by Saturn/Mars,

one will have sex with own daughter.Similarly,connected to houses I,III,VI,VII & XII and Jupiter

stationed in III, and aspected by Mars/Sat one will have sex with his own sister...

11. For no marriage at all : The s/l of VII must signify VI,X & XII...

12. Separation after marriage : The s/l of VII should signify houses II,VII,VI & XII.13. To marry sister-in-law,when wife is still alive : Two conditions must be fulfilled,first two wives must

be promised in the chart,also, the s/l of IX must signify II,VII & XI...

I sincerely hope I have been able to satisfy you Ramani...

I suggest you buy the excellent treatise ASTROSECRETS & K.P. by K.Subramaniam...

Wishing you the very best,

Yours sincerely,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Ramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2009 9:46:56 AMRe: Dual Marriage/Many marriages etc...

Drar Sri Raogaru,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Yogesh Lajmi

ALL MEMBERS

Dear Members,

.... and so on....

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK . !

Guest guest

Dear Mr LajmiPt no 3 is applicable to divorcee also as my 2nd husbands 8csl sa is conjunct venRegardsSujataYogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiALL MEMBERS Cc: Ramani <kadavasalramaniMonday, 15 June, 2009 8:41:05

PMRe: Dual Marriage/Many marriages etc...

Dear Ramani,

I am giving below most of your requirements, to the best of my knowledge :

1. Inter-caste marriage : the s/l of VII should be Rahu/Kethu(Kethu will show a lower caste person).

2. Marriage with a Foreigner : The s/l of VII should be Rahu and connected with houses IX and/or XII...

3. Marriage with a widow: The s/l of the VIIIth should be Saturn/Rahu and connected to Venus...

4. Marriage with a much older person : The s/l of the VIIth is Saturn....

5. For a woman to have 2 husbands/marry twice : The s/l of the VIIIth,should signify houses

VIII,II,III, VII,XI & V...

For a man to to have 2 wives : The s/l of the VIIth is Mercury/Jupiter and staioned in a dual sign,and

6. To marry a young widow :The s/l of the VIIIth if Venus,if it is Saturn/Rahu ,an aged widow, if Jupiter,

7. To get property through wife : The s/l of the VIIIth should signify houses II,III,VII & XI....

8. For an early marriage : The s/l of VII & V are posited in fruitful signs(Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces)...

9. To have many wives : If the s/l of VII is Mercury and stationed in Cancer/Scorpio or deposited in the

10. If the s/l of VII is Jupiter,and connected to houses I,V,VI & VII and(Jup) is aspected by Saturn/Mars,

one will have sex with own daughter.Similarly,connected to houses I,III,VI,VII & XII and Jupiter

stationed in III, and aspected by Mars/Sat one will have sex with his own sister...

12. Separation after marriage : The s/l of VII should signify houses II,VII,VI & XII.13. To marry sister-in-law, when wife is still alive : Two conditions must be fulfilled,first two wives must

I suggest you buy the excellent treatise ASTROSECRETS & K.P. by K.Subramaniam. ..

Yours sincerely,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSunday, June 14, 2009 9:46:56 AMRe: Dual Marriage/Many marriages etc...

Drar Sri Raogaru,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Yogesh Lajmi

ALL MEMBERS

Dear Members,

3. If the s/l of VII signifies II,V,VII & XI....a love marriage is seen...

.... and so on....

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK . !

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

Respected Lajmiji

Would you please clarify point No 5 for dual marriage? As per you, the rule is different for male & Female. The original rule for dual marriage by KSK is applicable for all sexes and involves 2nd house signification also.

Regards

Suprakash

Dear Mr LajmiPt no 3 is applicable to divorcee also as my 2nd husbands 8csl sa is conjunct venRegardsSujata

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi >ALL MEMBERS Cc: Ramani <kadavasalramani >Monday, 15 June, 2009 8:41:05 PMRe: Dual Marriage/Many marriages etc...

Dear Ramani,

7. To get property through wife : The s/l of the VIIIth should signify houses II,III,VII & XI....

8. For an early marriage : The s/l of VII & V are posited in fruitful signs(Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces)...

12. Separation after marriage : The s/l of VII should signify houses II,VII,VI & XII.13. To marry sister-in-law, when wife is still alive : Two conditions must be fulfilled,first two wives must

I suggest you buy the excellent treatise ASTROSECRETS & K.P. by K.Subramaniam. ..

Yours sincerely,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSunday, June 14, 2009 9:46:56 AMRe: Dual Marriage/Many marriages etc...

Drar Sri Raogaru,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Yogesh Lajmi

ALL MEMBERS

Dear Members,

.... and so on....

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK . !

Guest guest

Dear Ms.Sujata Das,

Thank our Guruji the Great Jyotish Marthand ,late Shri K.S.Krishnamurthiji & his brilliant disciple,the late Shri M.P. Shanmugham...who wrote ASTROSECRETS & K.P,Parts I & II.

Part III was written by Sothida Mamani Shri K.Subramaniam,s/o KSK...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

(earlier used as L.Yogesh Rao).

GOOD LUCK !

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 1:23:57 PMRe: Dual Marriage/Many marriages etc...

Dear Mr LajmiPt no 3 is applicable to divorcee also as my 2nd husbands 8csl sa is conjunct venRegardsSujata

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >ALL MEMBERS <@gro ups.com>Cc: Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Monday, 15 June, 2009 8:41:05 PMRe: Dual Marriage/Many marriages etc...

Dear Ramani,

Yours sincerely,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Drar Sri Raogaru,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Yogesh Lajmi

ALL MEMBERS

Dear Members,

.... and so on....

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK . !

Guest guest

Dear Suprakash,

Pl. read carefully,some rules are given taking the s/l of the VIIIth cusp,and some are given taking the s/l of the VIIth Cusp...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

( also known as L.Yogesh Rao.)

GOOD LUCK !

Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 3:48:31 PMRe: Dual Marriage/Many marriages etc...

Respected Lajmiji

Would you please clarify point No 5 for dual marriage? As per you, the rule is different for male & Female. The original rule for dual marriage by KSK is applicable for all sexes and involves 2nd house signification also.

Regards

Suprakash

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >ALL MEMBERS <@gro ups.com>Cc: Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Monday, 15 June, 2009 8:41:05 PMRe: Dual Marriage/Many marriages etc...

Dear Ramani,

Yours sincerely,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Drar Sri Raogaru,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Yogesh Lajmi

ALL MEMBERS

Dear Members,

.... and so on....

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK . !

Guest guest

Dear Sri Raofary,

Many many thanks. You have supplied information more

than that I wanted.. I will read Astro Secrets by late Sri M.P.Shanmugam. Thanks for the information.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Yogesh Lajmi

Cc: sujata das

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:07 PM

Re: Dual Marriage/Many marriages etc...

Dear Ms.Sujata Das,

Thank our Guruji the Great Jyotish Marthand ,late Shri K.S.Krishnamurthiji & his brilliant disciple,the late Shri M.P. Shanmugham...who wrote ASTROSECRETS & K.P,Parts I & II.

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

sujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 1:23:57 PMRe: Dual Marriage/Many marriages etc...

Dear Ramani,

Yours sincerely,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Drar Sri Raogaru,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Yogesh Lajmi

ALL MEMBERS

Dear Members,

.... and so on....

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK . !

Guest guest

Dear Sri L.Y.Raogaru,

I appologise for mistyping your name. Pl. excuse me.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Yogesh Lajmi

Cc: sujata das

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:07 PM

Re: Dual Marriage/Many marriages etc...

Dear Ms.Sujata Das,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

sujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 1:23:57 PMRe: Dual Marriage/Many marriages etc...

Dear Ramani,

Yours sincerely,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Drar Sri Raogaru,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Yogesh Lajmi

ALL MEMBERS

Dear Members,

.... and so on....

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK . !