shall study soon.

With regards.

Dr.Rath.

1 of 1 File(s)

69 -Job.doc

Guest guest

Dear Maninderji,

Good Morning.

I shall be examining for your next question in few days. Please bear.

Regards.

Dr. Rath.

munda punjabi <sehjal_ms Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 8:03:23 PMRe: to Maninder Singh regarding job in IT.

Dear Sir,Thank you very much for helping me. I am happy to know that I will get my dream job. Hope to hear from you about my marriage. RegardsManinder Singh--- On Sun, 6/14/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther > to Maninder Singh regarding job in IT. [1 Attachment]@gro ups.comSunday, June 14, 2009, 7:49 PM

Dear Maninderji,Sory I am too late.Please find the attachment regarding your job. Next chart I shall study soon.With regards.Dr.Rath.

Guest guest

Dear Maninder,

VII cusp sub lord is Saturn and it is not a dual planet. It is posited in the constellation of Venus which is too not a dual planet. Neither Saturn the sub lord not its constellation lord Venus occupies a dual sign. Hence dual marriage is out of question.

With regards.

Dr. Rath.

munda punjabi <sehjal_ms Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 8:03:23 PMRe: to Maninder Singh regarding job in IT.

Dear Sir,Thank you very much for helping me. I am happy to know that I will get my dream job. Hope to hear from you about my marriage. RegardsManinder Singh--- On Sun, 6/14/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther > to Maninder Singh regarding job in IT. [1 Attachment]@gro ups.comSunday, June 14, 2009, 7:49 PM

Dear Maninderji,Sory I am too late.Please find the attachment regarding your job. Next chart I shall study soon.With regards.Dr.Rath.

Guest guest

Dear Luther ji,Well thank you very much for confirming about Dual marriage. But it would be great if you could tell me when will I get marry. I mean this year or 2010. RegardsManinder Singh--- On Tue, 6/16/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: to Maninder Singh regarding job in IT. Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 6:08 PM

Dear Maninder,

VII cusp sub lord is Saturn and it is not a dual planet. It is posited in the constellation of Venus which is too not a dual planet. Neither Saturn the sub lord not its constellation lord Venus occupies a dual sign. Hence dual marriage is out of question. With regards. Dr. Rath.

munda punjabi <sehjal_ms >@gro ups.comMonday, June 15, 2009 8:03:23 PMRe: to Maninder Singh regarding job in IT.

Guest guest

Dear Maninder,

I shall see to it.

Dr. Rath

munda punjabi <sehjal_ms Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:53:03 AMRe: to Maninder Singh regarding job in IT.

Dear Luther ji,Well thank you very much for confirming about Dual marriage. But it would be great if you could tell me when will I get marry. I mean this year or 2010. RegardsManinder Singh--- On Tue, 6/16/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: to Maninder Singh regarding job in IT.@gro ups.comTuesday, June 16, 2009, 6:08 PM

Dear Maninder,

VII cusp sub lord is Saturn and it is not a dual planet. It is posited in the constellation of Venus which is too not a dual planet. Neither Saturn the sub lord not its constellation lord Venus occupies a dual sign. Hence dual marriage is out of question.

With regards.

Dr. Rath.

munda punjabi <sehjal_ms >@gro ups.comMonday, June 15, 2009 8:03:23 PMRe: to Maninder Singh regarding job in IT.