IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Dual Marriage/Many marriages etc...(correction made)...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiALL MEMBERS Saturday, June 13, 2009 10:55:19 PMDual Marriage/Many marriages etc...

Dear Members,

I read with great interest,the different opinions expressed on this issue...am giving the different K.P. Rules in this regard...I hope Members will find these interesting...

1. If the sublord of the VIIth signifies the houses II,VII & XI...marriage during the conjoint periods of the significators gived marriage...and so on is the general rule...

2. If the s/l of the VIIth signifies Houses II,III,VII & XI, an early marriage is seen.

3. If the s/l of VII signifies II,V,VII & XI...a love marriage is seen...

4. If the s.l of VII signifies V,VI,VII & XII... after marriage separation is seen...

5. If the s/l of VII signifies I,V,VI & XII... love affairs,not ending in marriage are seen.

6. If the s/l of VII signifies V,IX,XII & III, Love affair and subsequent elopement is seen...

7. If the s/l of VII is Merc/Jup and posited in the stars of lords of dual signs,one will have two wives...but only if predominately connected to II & VII...

8. If the s/l of VII is Merc,and stationed in CANCER or SCORPIO or in the stars Aslesha or Jyeshta,signifying houses II,III,VII,one will marry many wives...

9. If the s/l of VII is RAHU and posited in Pisces or Gemini,signifying houses II & VII having SATURN'S aspect...one will marry a widow...

10. If the s/l of the VIIth is Jupiter,connected to the houses I,V,VI & VII,and Jup is posited in V,aspected by Sat/Mars,one will have sex with his own daughter...Similarly,if connected to houses I,III,VI,VII & XII, and posited in the IIIrd house,aspected by Mars/Sat, one will have sex with his own sister...

.... and so on....

The above is reproduced from the book ASTROSECRETS & K.P.

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK . !