IndiaDivine.org

Tenant Vacate [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Dr RathThankyou for such a encouraging newsThe next hearing in court is on 22-8-09.The dasa and transit are favourable.I am hoping for the bestIn Kp, the 6th H is taken for tenant (p.250 Vol 3)RegardsSujataLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Monday, 15 June, 2009 9:15:15

PMRe: Re: Tenant Vacate [1 Attachment]

Dear Madam,

Please see the attachment.

Dr. Rath.

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comMonday, June 15, 2009 4:56:01 PMRe: Re: Tenant Vacate

Dear Dr RathThe Q. was --When will the tenant vacate ? TOJ 13-8-20, DOJ is 14-6-08.Since the 8th H is for vacation, its csl mer also being csl of 1 2 3 5 is worrysome. The source of the event, ie vacation seems to be connected to houses1 2 5 12. Since 3rd csl is not connected to 9th, a compromise seems out of question The 10th csl ke signifies 3 8 9 and is csl for 1 6 10 11 12, so maybe someone who buys the flat will get it vacated through force as mars aspects keRegardsSujata

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comMonday, 15 June, 2009 6:34:35 AMRe: Re: Tenant Vacate

Dear Madam,

Namaskar. On what date did you judge the horary chart for No. 43 please? What was your search?

1. Will I win over the court case?

2. Will I get the rent money from the tenant?

3. Will the tenant vacate the house at all?

4. Will you have posession of the house again?

I think these question be solved in different paragraphs with out mingling them up.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

tw853 <tw853 >@gro ups.comSunday, June 14, 2009 9:38:12 PM Re: Tenant Vacate

Dear Sujata ji,1. I'm soorry for our failed prediction of this still dragging case. It needs further detailed review.2. Regarding 3CSL Me's signification of 2,3,5,8 by sublordship, 12 by occupation and 1,2,5 by lordship, your view may be right since Me is in star of Su in 12 l/o 4 and in own sub.(No. 43 at 14-8-20 IST, 14-06-2009,at Chandigarh)3. From the perspective of 3CSL, successful negotiation is not indicated. Howevr, if such a deal is the case, it may be favorable as the cuspal sublord of 1,6 and 11 is Ke and no planet is in the star of Ke which is the sublord of 1,6,10,11,12 and Ke is aspected by Ma in 11 l/o 12; Ke's sign lord Mo is in 9 l/o 3. These houses of the same CSL are deemed to be connected in KP.Good luck!tw@gro ups.com, sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...>

wrote:>> > Dear Friends> I have a court case with my tenant for non payment of rent> I judged No. 43 at 14-8-20 IST at Chandigarh. Mer is the csl of 2 3 5 8, L/o 2 3 5 in 12, with no planets in its star. So does it mean that vacation by tenant depends on my giving the tenant money..> Regards> Sujata Das> > > > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies. />

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!