Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Seniors,

my details:

DOB= 21st september, 1977

POB= mundra, gujarat state, india

TOB= 20:40 (pm, in the evening)

Last time I went abroad for studies I was running Mars-Saturn-Saturn as DBA, but

after trying to find out the significators for the travel, I seem to struggle,

can annybody please guide me here? Thanks a lot

Ajay

Guest guest

Dear Ajay,

Let me watch till some body else answers.

Dr. Rath

watchthisfree <watchthisfree Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:15:45 PM Foreign travel significators

Dear Seniors,my details:DOB= 21st september, 1977POB= mundra, gujarat state, indiaTOB= 20:40 (pm, in the evening)Last time I went abroad for studies I was running Mars-Saturn- Saturn as DBA, but after trying to find out the significators for the travel, I seem to struggle, can annybody please guide me here? Thanks a lotAjay

Guest guest

dear ajay,please find attached your birth chart. As seen, every single planet is a significator for travel by signifying 3 or 9 or 12. Indeed a situation to struggle. Quiet easy if a horary chart, just take RP. But in your birth chart, well not too difficult. If you see, Mars, Sat and Jup are the strongest as occupant since they do not have any planets in their star. jup in 3 and owns 9 and 12. mars in 3 aspecting 9 and with jup owning 12. sat becomes important significator as starlord and sub lord of 12th. Add to this the RP planets during the time of my analysis, mars-sat-jup. Amazing. This is the key to the correct judgement which should be kept in mind in future

analysis and you will not go wrong. The sookshma lord has to be jup and just in case 1% if not, then ven.regards,ajoy--- On Tue, 16/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Foreign travel significators Date: Tuesday, 16 June, 2009, 7:44 PM

Dear Ajay,

Dr. Rath

watchthisfree <watchthisfree@ >@gro ups.comTuesday, June 16, 2009 4:15:45 PM Foreign travel significators

Dear Seniors,my details:DOB= 21st september, 1977POB= mundra, gujarat state, indiaTOB= 20:40 (pm, in the evening)Last time I went abroad for studies I was running Mars-Saturn- Saturn as DBA, but after trying to find out the significators for the travel, I seem to struggle, can annybody please guide me here? Thanks a lotAjay

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

1 of 1 File(s)

XXX

Guest guest

Dear Friend,

1. OB= 21st september, 1977; POB= mundra, gujarat state,

India; TOB= 20:40 (pm, in the evening); 22N51, 69E44, KPNA 23-27-21, Asc Ar

12-13-48, Venus Dasa bal 5Y-4M-10D, Mars-Saturn-Saturn DBA: 22-06-2001 to

25-08-2001 (KPAstro 3.1)

2. Dasa lord Ma is in 3 l/o

1,8; in star of Ra and sub of Mo. Ra is in 6; aspected by Ma in 3; in star of Mo in 9

l/o 4,5.

3. Bhukti and Antra lord Sa is in 5 l/o 10,11. No planet is

in the star of Sa, which is the sublord of 5,6,7,11,12.

Sa is in star of Ke in 12 and Ke's sign lord Ju

is in 3 l/o 9,12.

Sa is in sub of Ve in 5 l/o 2,7.

4. 4 step primary signifcators

1)Planet Ma+: 3; 1-8

Starlord of Ma is Ra: 6; Sgl Me(5); Stl Mo(9, 4)

Sublord of Ma is Mo:

Starlord of Mo is Ve: 5; 2-7

2) Planet Sa+: 5; 10-11; Cnj 5

Starlord of Sa is Ke: 12; Sgl

Ju(3, Asp 7); Stl

Me(5)

Sublord of Sa is Ve:

Starlord of Ve is Ke: 12; Sgl

Ju(3, Asp 7); Stl

Me(5)

Regards,

tw

, "watchthisfree" <watchthisfree wrote:>> Dear Seniors,> > my details:> > DOB= 21st september, 1977> POB= mundra, gujarat state, india> TOB= 20:40 (pm, in the evening)> > Last time I went abroad for studies I was running Mars-Saturn-Saturn as DBA, but after trying to find out the significators for the travel, I seem to struggle, can annybody please guide me here? Thanks a lot> > Ajay>

Guest guest

Dear Ajoyji,

Thanks a lot for the attachment, excellent info in one page only.

But, which software is that?

I have been using mykundali.com for the time being to cast KP natal charts, does

this site use the new KP Ayanamsa? Or NKPA?

I have been told to use JHora, KPAstro 3.1 (Which is Rs. 5000 and can't afford)

Please guide me, regards

Ajay

, " ajoy s. chomaal " <ajoy_matchless wrote:

>

>

> dear ajay,

>

> please find attached your birth chart. As seen, every single planet is a

significator for travel by signifying 3 or 9 or 12. Indeed a situation to

struggle. Quiet easy if a horary chart, just take RP. But in your birth chart,

well not too difficult. If you see, Mars, Sat and Jup are the strongest as

occupant since they do not have any planets in their star. jup in 3 and owns 9

and 12. mars in 3 aspecting 9 and with jup owning 12. sat becomes important

significator as starlord and sub lord of 12th.

>

> Add to this the RP planets during the time of my analysis, mars-sat-jup.

Amazing. This is the key to the correct judgement which should be kept in mind

in future analysis and you will not go wrong. The sookshma lord has to be jup

and just in case 1% if not, then ven.

>

> regards,

>

> ajoy

>

>

>

>

> --- On Tue, 16/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Luther Rath <rathluther

> Re: Foreign travel significators

>

> Tuesday, 16 June, 2009, 7:44 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Ajay,

> Let me watch till some body else answers.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

>

> watchthisfree <watchthisfree@ >

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:15:45 PM

> Foreign travel significators

>

>

>

> Dear Seniors,

>

> my details:

>

> DOB= 21st september, 1977

> POB= mundra, gujarat state, india

> TOB= 20:40 (pm, in the evening)

>

> Last time I went abroad for studies I was running Mars-Saturn- Saturn as DBA,

but after trying to find out the significators for the travel, I seem to

struggle, can annybody please guide me here? Thanks a lot

>

> Ajay

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

http://www.MyKundali.com software uses KP New ayanamsa. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 9:54 PM, watchthisfree <watchthisfree wrote:

Dear Ajoyji,

Thanks a lot for the attachment, excellent info in one page only.

But, which software is that?

I have been using mykundali.com for the time being to cast KP natal charts, does this site use the new KP Ayanamsa? Or NKPA?

I have been told to use JHora, KPAstro 3.1 (Which is Rs. 5000 and can't afford)

Please guide me, regards

Ajay

>

>

> dear ajay,

>

> please find attached your birth chart. As seen, every single planet is a significator for travel by signifying 3 or 9 or 12. Indeed a situation to struggle. Quiet easy if a horary chart, just take RP. But in your birth chart, well not too difficult. If you see, Mars, Sat and Jup are the strongest as occupant since they do not have any planets in their star. jup in 3 and owns 9 and 12. mars in 3 aspecting 9 and with jup owning 12. sat becomes important significator as starlord and sub lord of 12th.

>

> Add to this the RP planets during the time of my analysis, mars-sat-jup. Amazing. This is the key to the correct judgement which should be kept in mind in future analysis and you will not go wrong. The sookshma lord has to be jup and just in case 1% if not, then ven.

>

> regards,

>

> ajoy

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Ajay,

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

> Dear Seniors,

>

> my details:

>

>

> Last time I went abroad for studies I was running Mars-Saturn- Saturn as DBA, but after trying to find out the significators for the travel, I seem to struggle, can annybody please guide me here? Thanks a lot

>

> Ajay

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunapa,

It is good see that you have return the RULE FIRST before you go into the analysis i welcome your approach. However i remember that Rule for foreign trip is 9CSL in a star lord who signifies 3 or 9 or 12. Please correct me if i am worng.

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Tue, 6/16/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Foreign travel significators Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 6:44 PM

Good MorningDear Ajay Ji,I wish to make my analysis on yr travels as below.(SW-KP Star One 6.6.12)Rule: If the Sub Lord of the 12th, be the significator ( in the Star of the occupant or owner) of 3(away from home), 9(foreign journeu) or 12(life in an unknown or unfamiliar place) or connected with 3,9,or 12 it promises foreign travel.Here in yr natal chart, Sub of 12 is Sa in 5, L/o 10 & 11.and is in the Star of Ke and in the sub of Ve. Ke is in 12 in St. of Me in 5, L/o 3,6.Ke's Sg.lord Ju is in 3,L/o 9,12. Moreover Sa is aspecting Ma and Ju in 3. Hence Sa is connected to 12,3,9 and and becomes a powerful significator as no planets in its star and has to be the Sub Lord of the 12 th cusp too.DBA- Ma-Sa-SaMa lord of Asc and 8 in 3rd cusp is in the Star of Rah in the Sub of Ve where the Sa is and in the Star of Mo in 9 becomes a strong significator for 3rd as no planets in his star.Sa is as

discussed above.Here there is nothing to be seen as difficult to predict that U aught to go for a foreign travel.Further 9th Sub Lord Ju in 3, L/o 9 & 12, in the Star of Ra in 6 who aspects 12. Ju's sub is Sa, a strong significator for 12 as the Star and Sub and signifies 11 & 12." if sub lord of 9th be the significator for 9,11,12 the native will have a foreign education." This Kp rule is also have been successfully completed in yr ChartI trust this small anlysis too helps u to solve yr question.Wish u all the best

Sunaparantha

ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in>@gro ups.comWednesday, June 17, 2009 12:30:43 AMRe: Foreign travel significators [1 Attachment]

dear ajay,please find attached your birth chart. As seen, every single planet is a significator for travel by signifying 3 or 9 or 12. Indeed a situation to struggle. Quiet easy if a horary chart, just take RP. But in your birth chart, well not too difficult. If you see, Mars, Sat and Jup are the strongest as occupant since they do not have any planets in their star. jup in 3 and owns 9 and 12. mars in 3 aspecting 9 and with jup owning 12. sat becomes important significator as starlord and sub lord of 12th. Add to this the RP planets during the time of my analysis, mars-sat-jup. Amazing. This is the key to the correct judgement which should be kept in mind in future analysis and you

will not go wrong. The sookshma lord has to be jup and just in case 1% if not, then ven.regards,ajoy--- On Tue, 16/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Foreign travel significators@gro ups.comTuesday, 16 June, 2009, 7:44 PM

Dear Ajay,

Dr. Rath

watchthisfree <watchthisfree@ >@gro ups.comTuesday, June 16, 2009 4:15:45 PM Foreign travel significators

Guest guest

Dear Sri Kalyanji,

It is stated that Saturn is at 5th, aspecting Mars and Jupiter at 3. How is that Sir? Is Saturn's backward aspectof 3 considered in addition to his aspect of 5 forward 3rd apect. Kindly clarify.

Regards,

k.S.V.Ramani

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 7:14 AM

Re: Foreign travel significators

Good MorningDear Ajay Ji,I wish to make my analysis on yr travels as below.(SW-KP Star One 6.6.12)Rule: If the Sub Lord of the 12th, be the significator ( in the Star of the occupant or owner) of 3(away from home), 9(foreign journeu) or 12(life in an unknown or unfamiliar place) or connected with 3,9,or 12 it promises foreign travel.Here in yr natal chart, Sub of 12 is Sa in 5, L/o 10 & 11.and is in the Star of Ke and in the sub of Ve. Ke is in 12 in St. of Me in 5, L/o 3,6.Ke's Sg.lord Ju is in 3,L/o 9,12. Moreover Sa is aspecting Ma and Ju in 3. Hence Sa is connected to 12,3,9 and and becomes a powerful significator as no planets in its star and has to be the Sub Lord of the 12 th cusp too.DBA- Ma-Sa-SaMa lord of Asc and 8 in 3rd cusp is in the Star of Rah in the Sub of Ve where the Sa is and in the Star of Mo in 9 becomes a strong significator for 3rd as no planets in his star.Sa is as discussed above.Here there is nothing to be seen as difficult to predict that U aught to go for a foreign travel.Further 9th Sub Lord Ju in 3, L/o 9 & 12, in the Star of Ra in 6 who aspects 12. Ju's sub is Sa, a strong significator for 12 as the Star and Sub and signifies 11 & 12." if sub lord of 9th be the significator for 9,11,12 the native will have a foreign education." This Kp rule is also have been successfully completed in yr ChartI trust this small anlysis too helps u to solve yr question.Wish u all the best

Sunaparantha

ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 12:30:43 AMRe: Foreign travel significators [1 Attachment]

dear ajay,please find attached your birth chart. As seen, every single planet is a significator for travel by signifying 3 or 9 or 12. Indeed a situation to struggle. Quiet easy if a horary chart, just take RP. But in your birth chart, well not too difficult. If you see, Mars, Sat and Jup are the strongest as occupant since they do not have any planets in their star. jup in 3 and owns 9 and 12. mars in 3 aspecting 9 and with jup owning 12. sat becomes important significator as starlord and sub lord of 12th. Add to this the RP planets during the time of my analysis, mars-sat-jup. Amazing. This is the key to the correct judgement which should be kept in mind in future analysis and you will not go wrong. The sookshma lord has to be jup and just in case 1% if not, then ven.regards,ajoy--- On Tue, 16/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Foreign travel significators@gro ups.comTuesday, 16 June, 2009, 7:44 PM

Dear Ajay,

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Sunapaji,

Thanks a lot for the very well written reply, appreciared.

Where can I get the software that you are using? Is it free?

Regards

Ajay

, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

>

> Dear Sunapa,

>

> It is good see that you have return the RULE FIRST before you go into the

analysis i welcome your approach. However i remember that Rule for foreign trip

is 9CSL in a star lord who signifies 3 or 9 or 12. Please correct me if i am

worng.

>

> Thanks

>

> D.Senthil

>

>

> --- On Tue, 6/16/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

>

>

> Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha

>

> Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 6:44 PM

>

>

>

>

>

Good Morning

>

> Dear Ajay Ji,

>

> I wish to make my analysis on yr travels as below.(SW-KP Star One 6.6.12)

>

>

> Rule: If the Sub Lord of the 12th, be the significator ( in the Star of the

occupant or owner) of 3(away from home), 9(foreign journeu) or 12(life in an

unknown or unfamiliar place) or connected with 3,9,or 12 it promises foreign

travel.

>

> Here in yr natal chart, Sub of 12 is Sa in 5, L/o 10 & 11.and is in the Star

of Ke and in the sub of Ve. Ke is in 12 in St. of Me in 5, L/o 3,6.Ke's Sg.lord

Ju is in 3,L/o 9,12. Moreover Sa is aspecting Ma and Ju in 3. Hence Sa is

connected to 12,3,9 and and becomes a powerful significator as no planets in

its star and has to be the Sub Lord of the 12 th cusp too.

> DBA- Ma-Sa-Sa

> Ma lord of Asc and 8 in 3rd cusp is in the Star of Rah in the Sub of Ve where

the Sa is and in the Star of Mo in 9 becomes a strong significator for 3rd as no

planets in his star.

> Sa is as discussed above.

> Here there is nothing to be seen as difficult to predict that U aught to go

for a foreign travel.

> Further 9th Sub Lord Ju in 3, L/o 9 & 12, in the Star of Ra in 6 who aspects

12. Ju's sub is Sa, a strong significator for 12 as the Star and Sub and

signifies 11 & 12.

> " if sub lord of 9th be the significator for 9,11,12 the native will have a

foreign education. " This Kp rule is also have been successfully completed in yr

Chart

>

> I trust this small anlysis too helps u to solve yr question.

>

> Wish u all the best

>

>

> Sunaparantha

>

>

>

>

> ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in>

> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, June 17, 2009 12:30:43 AM

> Re: Foreign travel significators [1 Attachment]

>

>

dear ajay,

>

>

>

> regards,

>

> ajoy

>

>

>

>

> --- On Tue, 16/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

>

>

> Luther Rath <rathluther >

> @gro ups.com

Dear Ajay,

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

> Dear Seniors,

>

> my details:

>

>

>

> Ajay

>

>

>

>

>

> Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

>

Guest guest

Dear Senthil ji,Yes, yr memories are too correct."If the 9th Sub lord be the significator of 3,12(9) is going abroad."But mainly to check 12th Sub Lord - by tw ji House grouping KP EZine.As in my mail,2. "If the Sub Lord of the 12th, be the significator ( in the Star of the

occupant or owner) of 3(away from home), 9(foreign journeu) or 12(life

in an unknown or unfamiliar place) or connected with 3,9,or 12 it

promises foreign travel."- Futher Lights on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant R. Bhatt- pg 81SunaparanthaSenthil <athi_ram Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:21:57 AMRe: Foreign travel significators

Dear Sunapa,

It is good see that you have return the RULE FIRST before you go into the analysis i welcome your approach. However i remember that Rule for foreign trip is 9CSL in a star lord who signifies 3 or 9 or 12. Please correct me if i am worng.

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Tue, 6/16/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Foreign travel significators@gro ups.comTuesday, June 16, 2009, 6:44 PM

Good MorningDear Ajay Ji,I wish to make my analysis on yr travels as below.(SW-KP Star One 6.6.12)Rule: If the Sub Lord of the 12th, be the significator ( in the Star of the occupant or owner) of 3(away from home), 9(foreign journeu) or 12(life in an unknown or unfamiliar place) or connected with 3,9,or 12 it promises foreign travel.Here in yr natal chart, Sub of 12 is Sa in 5, L/o 10 & 11.and is in the Star of Ke and in the sub of Ve. Ke is in 12 in St. of Me in 5, L/o 3,6.Ke's Sg.lord Ju is in 3,L/o 9,12. Moreover Sa is aspecting Ma and Ju in 3. Hence Sa is connected to 12,3,9 and and becomes a powerful significator as no planets in its star and has to be the Sub Lord of the 12 th cusp too.DBA- Ma-Sa-SaMa lord of Asc and 8 in 3rd cusp is in the Star of Rah in the Sub of Ve where the Sa is and in the Star of Mo in 9 becomes a strong significator for 3rd as no planets in his star.Sa is as

discussed above.Here there is nothing to be seen as difficult to predict that U aught to go for a foreign travel.Further 9th Sub Lord Ju in 3, L/o 9 & 12, in the Star of Ra in 6 who aspects 12. Ju's sub is Sa, a strong significator for 12 as the Star and Sub and signifies 11 & 12." if sub lord of 9th be the significator for 9,11,12 the native will have a foreign education." This Kp rule is also have been successfully completed in yr ChartI trust this small anlysis too helps u to solve yr question.Wish u all the best

Sunaparantha

ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in>@gro ups.comWednesday, June 17, 2009 12:30:43 AMRe: Foreign travel significators [1 Attachment]

dear ajay,please find attached your birth chart. As seen, every single planet is a significator for travel by signifying 3 or 9 or 12. Indeed a situation to struggle. Quiet easy if a horary chart, just take RP. But in your birth chart, well not too difficult. If you see, Mars, Sat and Jup are the strongest as occupant since they do not have any planets in their star. jup in 3 and owns 9 and 12. mars in 3 aspecting 9 and with jup owning 12. sat becomes important significator as starlord and sub lord of 12th. Add to this the RP planets during the time of my analysis, mars-sat-jup. Amazing. This is the key to the correct judgement which should be kept in mind in future

analysis and you

will not go wrong. The sookshma lord has to be jup and just in case 1% if not, then ven.regards,ajoy--- On Tue, 16/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Ajay,

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Ramani Ji,Thanks for yr quarry.This Aspect of Sa is called "54D"=54 Deg. Aspect in Western Aspects system as per SW Jyotish Depika, which is slightly good aspect. and I have used this as an additional fact and used under experimental basis and no brilliant idea yet in this western aspects.I suggest u to read Astrology & Athrishta May 1977 for more detail of Aspects : Their computation and Modus Operandi by N KrishnamurtiSunaparanthaRamani <kadavasalramani Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:32:50 AMRe: Foreign travel significators

Dear Sri Kalyanji,

It is stated that Saturn is at 5th, aspecting Mars and Jupiter at 3. How is that Sir? Is Saturn's backward aspectof 3 considered in addition to his aspect of 5 forward 3rd apect. Kindly clarify.

Regards,

k.S.V.Ramani

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

@gro ups.com

Good MorningDear Ajay Ji,I wish to make my analysis on yr travels as below.(SW-KP Star One 6.6.12)Rule: If the Sub Lord of the 12th, be the significator ( in the Star of the occupant or owner) of 3(away from home), 9(foreign journeu) or 12(life in an unknown or unfamiliar place) or connected with 3,9,or 12 it promises foreign travel.Here in yr natal chart, Sub of 12 is Sa in 5, L/o 10 & 11.and is in the Star of Ke and in the sub of Ve. Ke is in 12 in St. of Me in 5, L/o 3,6.Ke's Sg.lord Ju is in 3,L/o 9,12. Moreover Sa is aspecting Ma and Ju in 3. Hence Sa is connected to 12,3,9 and and becomes a powerful significator as no planets in its star and has to be the Sub Lord of the 12 th cusp too.DBA- Ma-Sa-SaMa lord of Asc and 8 in 3rd cusp is in the Star of Rah in the Sub of Ve where the Sa is and in the Star of Mo in 9 becomes a strong significator for 3rd as no planets in his star.Sa is as discussed above.Here there is nothing to be seen as difficult to predict that U aught to go for a foreign travel.Further 9th Sub Lord Ju in 3, L/o 9 & 12, in the Star of Ra in 6 who aspects 12. Ju's sub is Sa, a strong significator for 12 as the Star and Sub and signifies 11 & 12." if sub lord of 9th be the significator for 9,11,12 the native will have a foreign education." This Kp rule is also have been successfully completed in yr ChartI trust this small anlysis too helps u to solve yr question.Wish u all the best

Sunaparantha

dear ajay,please find attached your birth chart. As seen, every single planet is a significator for travel by signifying 3 or 9 or 12. Indeed a situation to struggle. Quiet easy if a horary chart, just take RP. But in your birth chart, well not too difficult. If you see, Mars, Sat and Jup are the strongest as occupant since they do not have any planets in their star. jup in 3 and owns 9 and 12. mars in 3 aspecting 9 and with jup owning 12. sat becomes important significator as starlord and sub lord of 12th. Add to this the RP planets during the time of my analysis, mars-sat-jup. Amazing. This is the key to the correct judgement which should be kept in mind in future analysis and you will not go wrong. The sookshma lord has to be jup and just in case 1% if not, then ven.regards,ajoy--- On Tue, 16/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Ajay,

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

1. Could some one kindly provide reference who said to judge 9CSL for foreign

going?

2. In KP, 12CSL signification of 3,9,12 for foreign is a basic ABC rule like

7CSL signification of 2,7,11 for marrige, 5CSL signification of 2,5,11 for

children.

3. The rationale is 12 for new environment, which can be:

1) in combination of 9, foreign;

2) in combination of 6,8 prison;

3) in combination of 8, hospital;

4) in combination of 10, retirement from this world.

4. I had checked point 1 before as some one used it and found to be a supporting

cross check.

Thanks and regards,

tw

, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

>

> Dear Sunapa,

>  

> It is good see that you have return the RULE FIRST before you go into the

worng.

>  

> Thanks

>  

> D.Senthil

>  

>

> --- On Tue, 6/16/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

>

>

> Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha

>

>

>

>

>

>

Good Morning

>

> Dear Ajay Ji,

>

>

>

travel.

>

connected to 12,3,9 and and becomes a powerful significator as no planets  in

> DBA- Ma-Sa-Sa

> Ma lord of Asc and 8 in 3rd cusp is in the Star of Rah in the Sub of Ve where

the Sa is and in the Star of Mo in 9 becomes a strong significator for 3rd as no

planets in his star.

> Here there is nothing to be seen as difficult to predict that  U aught to go

for a foreign travel.

signifies 11 & 12.

foreign education. " This Kp rule is also have been successfully completed in yr

Chart

>

>

> Wish u all the best

>

>

> Sunaparantha

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

dear ajay,

>

>

in future analysis  and you will not go wrong. The sookshma lord has to be jup

>

> regards,

>

> ajoy

>

>

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

Dear Ajay,

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

> Dear Seniors,

>

> my details:

>

>

>

> Ajay

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

It seems an error as no such backward aspect exists or Western aspect is also

out of arrange.

Regards,

tw

, " Ramani " <kadavasalramani wrote:

>

> Dear Sri Kalyanji,

>

> It is stated that Saturn is at 5th, aspecting Mars and Jupiter at 3. How is

that Sir? Is Saturn's backward aspectof 3 considered in addition to his aspect

of 5 forward 3rd apect. Kindly clarify.

>

> Regards,

>

> k.S.V.Ramani

> -

> Sunaparantha Kalyan

>

> Wednesday, June 17, 2009 7:14 AM

Good Morning

>

> Dear Ajay Ji,

>

>

>

travel.

>

> DBA- Ma-Sa-Sa

> Ma lord of Asc and 8 in 3rd cusp is in the Star of Rah in the Sub of Ve

where the Sa is and in the Star of Mo in 9 becomes a strong significator for 3rd

as no planets in his star.

> Here there is nothing to be seen as difficult to predict that U aught to go

for a foreign travel.

signifies 11 & 12.

Chart

>

>

> Wish u all the best

>

>

> Sunaparantha

>

>

>

>

> ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless

>

>

>

>

> dear ajay,

>

> please find attached your birth chart. As seen, every single planet is

a significator for travel by signifying 3 or 9 or 12. Indeed a situation to

>

> Add to this the RP planets during the time of my analysis,

mars-sat-jup. Amazing. This is the key to the correct judgement which should be

kept in mind in future analysis and you will not go wrong. The sookshma lord

has to be jup and just in case 1% if not, then ven.

>

> regards,

>

> ajoy

>

>

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

> Dear Ajay,

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> ----

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Dear Seniors,

>

> my details:

>

>

> Last time I went abroad for studies I was running Mars-Saturn-

Saturn as DBA, but after trying to find out the significators for the travel, I

seem to struggle, can annybody please guide me here? Thanks a lot

>

> Ajay

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Ajoyji,

Thanks a lot for the RP and attachment.

I am a bit confused here as to how you used the RPs at the time of analysis, as

far as I know out of the RPs only following need to be taken into consideration

1. The star lord of the Ascendant

2. The sign lord of the Ascendant

3. The star lord of the Moon

4. The sign lord of the Moon

5. The Day Lord

Here 1 is the strongest and 5 is the weakest. So out of all the RPs at the

analysis time as provided by you in the attachment, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and

Rahu need to be taken into consideration, leaving Moon aside.

Sir, how did you select the RPs? I need to know the criteria in order to get a

better understanding of the analysis done.

Thank you sir, for your time and effort,appreciated

Regards,

Ajay

that you , " ajoy s. chomaal "

<ajoy_matchless wrote:

>

>

> dear ajay,

>

>

>

> regards,

>

> ajoy

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Ajay,

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

> Dear Seniors,

>

> my details:

>

>

>

> Ajay

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

>

Guest guest

Thanks sir.

D.Senthil

--- On Thu, 6/18/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Foreign travel significators Date: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 3:10 AM

Dear Senthil ji,Yes, yr memories are too correct."If the 9th Sub lord be the significator of 3,12(9) is going abroad."But mainly to check 12th Sub Lord - by tw ji House grouping KP EZine.As in my mail,2. "If the Sub Lord of the 12th, be the significator ( in the Star of the occupant or owner) of 3(away from home), 9(foreign journeu) or 12(life in an unknown or unfamiliar place) or connected with 3,9,or 12 it promises foreign travel."- Futher Lights on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant R. Bhatt- pg 81Sunaparantha

Senthil <athi_ram >@gro ups.comThursday, June 18, 2009 5:21:57 AMRe: Foreign travel significators

Dear Sunapa,

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Tue, 6/16/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Foreign travel significators@gro ups.comTuesday, June 16, 2009, 6:44 PM

Sunaparantha

dear ajay,please find attached your birth chart. As seen, every single planet is a significator for travel by signifying 3 or 9 or 12. Indeed a situation to struggle. Quiet easy if a horary chart, just take RP. But in your birth chart, well not too difficult. If you see, Mars, Sat and Jup are the strongest as occupant since they do not have any planets in their star. jup in 3 and owns 9 and 12. mars in 3 aspecting 9 and with jup owning 12. sat becomes important significator as starlord and sub lord of 12th. Add to this the RP planets during the time of my analysis, mars-sat-jup. Amazing. This is the key to the correct judgement which should be kept in mind in future analysis and you

Dear Ajay,

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Sri Kalyanji,

Thanks for your prompt reply. No doubt 54 Degree aspect is good, I know. The distnce between Mars and

Saturn is 43 Degrees, while between Jupiter and Saturn

it is 51 Degrees. This means it is not an exact aspect.

No orb is given for 54 Degree aspect. This means that

it should be exact. So this apect cannot be considered

to be effective. In Hindu traditional astology also backward aspect is not considered. May I have your comment Sir?

With regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:19 PM

Dear Ramani Ji,Thanks for yr quarry.This Aspect of Sa is called "54D"=54 Deg. Aspect in Western Aspects system as per SW Jyotish Depika, which is slightly good aspect. and I have used this as an additional fact and used under experimental basis and no brilliant idea yet in this western aspects.I suggest u to read Astrology & Athrishta May 1977 for more detail of Aspects : Their computation and Modus Operandi by N KrishnamurtiSunaparantha

Ramani <kadavasalramani > Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:32:50 AMRe: Foreign travel significators

Dear Sri Kalyanji,

Regards,

k.S.V.Ramani

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

@gro ups.com

Sunaparantha

Dear Ajay,

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Sunaparantha Kalyan

First of all we should stick to either vedic aspect or to western aspect for KP. So far, no study has been conducted to test which aspect is suitable to KP. In the western aspect, there is backward aspect. 7th and 4th aspects are considered as bad. Mr.KSK himself used both vedic and western aspects in the examples. He said that western aspect is correct. But still, most of KP astrologers are using vedic aspect in KP and claimed that they are giving 90% correct prediction.

Dhanabalan --- On Thu, 6/18/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Foreign travel significators Date: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 10:49 AM

Dear Ramani Ji,Thanks for yr quarry.This Aspect of Sa is called "54D"=54 Deg. Aspect in Western Aspects system as per SW Jyotish Depika, which is slightly good aspect. and I have used this as an additional fact and used under experimental basis and no brilliant idea yet in this western aspects.I suggest u to read Astrology & Athrishta May 1977 for more detail of Aspects : Their computation and Modus Operandi by N KrishnamurtiSunaparantha

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comThursday, June 18, 2009 8:32:50 AMRe: Foreign travel significators

Dear Sri Kalyanji,

Regards,

k.S.V.Ramani

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

@gro ups.com

Sunaparantha

Dear Ajay,

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear TW,

As for as travel is concerned, 3 is away from the house, 9th house is for long distance and 12th house is for new environment. A person at Chennai who never been to Delhi (Within INDIA) and needs to travel 1200 to 1800Km which is new environment for him. Similarly the same person never been to Sri Lanka (foreign Country) needs to travel 50 to 150Km also new environment for him. I don’t see 12th house connected with 9th house is for foreign travel. As you have done more study can you please explain how to find the person is going to travel to so and so place (Local place or foreign place).

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Thu, 6/18/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: Foreign travel significators Date: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 6:42 AM

Dear Friends,1. Could some one kindly provide reference who said to judge 9CSL for foreign going?2. In KP, 12CSL signification of 3,9,12 for foreign is a basic ABC rule like 7CSL signification of 2,7,11 for marrige, 5CSL signification of 2,5,11 for children.3. The rationale is 12 for new environment, which can be:1) in combination of 9, foreign;2) in combination of 6,8 prison;3) in combination of 8, hospital; 4) in combination of 10, retirement from this world.4. I had checked point 1 before as some one used it and found to be a supporting cross check.Thanks and regards,tw @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Sunapa,> > It is good see that you have return the RULE

FIRST before you go into the analysis i welcome your approach. However i remember that Rule for foreign trip is 9CSL in a star lord who signifies 3 or 9 or 12. Please correct me if i am worng.> > Thanks> > D.Senthil> > > --- On Tue, 6/16/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:> > > Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...>> Re: Foreign travel significators> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 6:44 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Good Morning> > Dear Ajay Ji,> > I wish to make my analysis on yr travels as

below.(SW-KP Star One 6.6.12)> > > Rule: If the Sub Lord of the 12th, be the significator ( in the Star of the occupant or owner) of 3(away from home), 9(foreign journeu) or 12(life in an unknown or unfamiliar place) or connected with 3,9,or 12 it promises foreign travel.> > Here in yr natal chart, Sub of 12 is Sa in 5, L/o 10 & 11.and is in the Star of Ke and in the sub of Ve. Ke is in 12 in St. of Me in 5, L/o 3,6.Ke's Sg.lord Ju is in 3,L/o 9,12. Moreover Sa is aspecting Ma and Ju in 3. Hence Sa is connected to 12,3,9 and and becomes a powerful significator as no planets in its star and has to be the Sub Lord of the 12 th cusp too.> DBA- Ma-Sa-Sa> Ma lord of Asc and 8 in 3rd cusp is in the Star of Rah in the Sub of Ve where the Sa is and in the Star of Mo in 9 becomes a strong significator for 3rd as no planets in his star.> Sa is as discussed above.> Here there is nothing to be

seen as difficult to predict that U aught to go for a foreign travel.> Further 9th Sub Lord Ju in 3, L/o 9 & 12, in the Star of Ra in 6 who aspects 12. Ju's sub is Sa, a strong significator for 12 as the Star and Sub and signifies 11 & 12.> " if sub lord of 9th be the significator for 9,11,12 the native will have a foreign education." This Kp rule is also have been successfully completed in yr Chart> > I trust this small anlysis too helps u to solve yr question.> > Wish u all the best> > > Sunaparantha> > > > > ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in>> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, June 17, 2009 12:30:43 AM> Re: Foreign travel significators [1 Attachment]> > > > > > > > > dear ajay,> >

please find attached your birth chart. As seen, every single planet is a significator for travel by signifying 3 or 9 or 12. Indeed a situation to struggle. Quiet easy if a horary chart, just take RP. But in your birth chart, well not too difficult. If you see, Mars, Sat and Jup are the strongest as occupant since they do not have any planets in their star. jup in 3 and owns 9 and 12. mars in 3 aspecting 9 and with jup owning 12. sat becomes important significator as starlord and sub lord of 12th. > > Add to this the RP planets during the time of my analysis, mars-sat-jup. Amazing. This is the key to the correct judgement which should be kept in mind in future analysis and you will not go wrong. The sookshma lord has to be jup and just in case 1% if not, then ven.> > regards,> > ajoy> > > > > --- On Tue, 16/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:>

> > Luther Rath <rathluther>> Re: Foreign travel significators> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, 16 June, 2009, 7:44 PM> > > > > > > Dear Ajay, > Let me watch till some body else answers.> Dr. Rath> > > > > > watchthisfree <watchthisfree@ >> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:15:45 PM> Foreign travel significators> > > > Dear Seniors,> > my details:> > DOB= 21st september, 1977> POB= mundra, gujarat state, india> TOB= 20:40 (pm, in the evening)> > Last time I went abroad for studies I was running Mars-Saturn- Saturn as DBA, but after trying to find out the significators for the

travel, I seem to struggle, can annybody please guide me here? Thanks a lot> > Ajay> > > > > > Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.>

Guest guest

Dear Ramanai Ji,Thanks for yr good understanding.The Chart under consideration for foreign travel, shows the efficacy of the rule for promising the matter, even without any aspects.But I wanted to add the aspects also as it was shown thru my SW and to see weather it support for the matter.But sometimes we can see good results from these type of aspects too, when there are no more better behaviors of planets to support the matter.I'll be very much thankful to u if u 'cut off' the word "SIR", when writing to me in future.Wish U all the bestSunaparanthaRamani <kadavasalramani Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 7:39:13 AMRe: Foreign travel significators

Dear Sri Kalyanji,

Thanks for your prompt reply. No doubt 54 Degree aspect is good, I know. The distnce between Mars and

Saturn is 43 Degrees, while between Jupiter and Saturn

it is 51 Degrees. This means it is not an exact aspect.

No orb is given for 54 Degree aspect. This means that

it should be exact. So this apect cannot be considered

to be effective. In Hindu traditional astology also backward aspect is not considered. May I have your comment Sir?

With regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

@gro ups.com

Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:19 PM

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comThursday, June 18, 2009 8:32:50 AMRe: Foreign travel significators

Dear Sri Kalyanji,

Regards,

k.S.V.Ramani

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

@gro ups.com

Sunaparantha

Dear Ajay,

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Sir,Thank you very much for the advice and notedSuanaparanthatw853 <tw853 Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 7:26:53 PM Re: Foreign travel significators

Dear Friends,

It seems an error as no such backward aspect exists or Western aspect is also out of arrange.

Regards,

tw

@gro ups.com, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Sri Kalyanji,

>

> It is stated that Saturn is at 5th, aspecting Mars and Jupiter at 3. How is that Sir? Is Saturn's backward aspectof 3 considered in addition to his aspect of 5 forward 3rd apect. Kindly clarify.

>

> Regards,

>

> k.S.V.Ramani

> -

> Sunaparantha Kalyan

> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, June 17, 2009 7:14 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Good Morning

>

> Dear Ajay Ji,

>

>

>

> Rule: If the Sub Lord of the 12th, be the significator ( in the Star of the occupant or owner) of 3(away from home), 9(foreign journeu) or 12(life in an unknown or unfamiliar place) or connected with 3,9,or 12 it promises foreign travel.

>

> Here in yr natal chart, Sub of 12 is Sa in 5, L/o 10 & 11.and is in the Star of Ke and in the sub of Ve. Ke is in 12 in St. of Me in 5, L/o 3,6.Ke's Sg.lord Ju is in 3,L/o 9,12. Moreover Sa is aspecting Ma and Ju in 3. Hence Sa is connected to 12,3,9 and and becomes a powerful significator as no planets in its star and has to be the Sub Lord of the 12 th cusp too.

> DBA- Ma-Sa-Sa

> Ma lord of Asc and 8 in 3rd cusp is in the Star of Rah in the Sub of Ve where the Sa is and in the Star of Mo in 9 becomes a strong significator for 3rd as no planets in his star.

> Here there is nothing to be seen as difficult to predict that U aught to go for a foreign travel.

> Further 9th Sub Lord Ju in 3, L/o 9 & 12, in the Star of Ra in 6 who aspects 12. Ju's sub is Sa, a strong significator for 12 as the Star and Sub and signifies 11 & 12.

> " if sub lord of 9th be the significator for 9,11,12 the native will have a foreign education." This Kp rule is also have been successfully completed in yr Chart

>

>

> Wish u all the best

>

>

> Sunaparantha

>

>

>

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

> ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ ...>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

> dear ajay,

>

> please find attached your birth chart. As seen, every single planet is a significator for travel by signifying 3 or 9 or 12. Indeed a situation to struggle. Quiet easy if a horary chart, just take RP. But in your birth chart, well not too difficult. If you see, Mars, Sat and Jup are the strongest as occupant since they do not have any planets in their star. jup in 3 and owns 9 and 12. mars in 3 aspecting 9 and with jup owning 12. sat becomes important significator as starlord and sub lord of 12th.

>

> Add to this the RP planets during the time of my analysis, mars-sat-jup. Amazing. This is the key to the correct judgement which should be kept in mind in future analysis and you will not go wrong. The sookshma lord has to be jup and just in case 1% if not, then ven.

>

> regards,

>

> ajoy

>

>

>

>

> --- On Tue, 16/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:

>

>

> Luther Rath <rathluther>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

> Dear Ajay,

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Dear Seniors,

>

> my details:

>

>

> Last time I went abroad for studies I was running Mars-Saturn- Saturn as DBA, but after trying to find out the significators for the travel, I seem to struggle, can annybody please guide me here? Thanks a lot

>

> Ajay

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Ajay jiJyotish Deepika which I have used for this, is a paid SW.If u want a free SW follow the link below and down load KPStarOne latest version.http://kpstarone.co.ccThis has been developed by Amitabh Srivastva ji, especially for KP lovers, with many option and once download u can use it even in off line mode tooAmitabh's ID is Amitabh srivastav <kpstaronePlease write him after 20th of this month as he is out of his residence at the moment.Good LuckSunawatchthisfree <watchthisfree Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 2:17:13 PM Re: Foreign travel significators

Dear Sunapaji,

Thanks a lot for the very well written reply, appreciared.

Where can I get the software that you are using? Is it free?

Regards

Ajay

@gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@.. .> wrote:

>

> Dear Sunapa,

>

> It is good see that you have return the RULE FIRST before you go into the analysis i welcome your approach. However i remember that Rule for foreign trip is 9CSL in a star lord who signifies 3 or 9 or 12. Please correct me if i am worng.

>

> Thanks

>

> D.Senthil

>

>

> --- On Tue, 6/16/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Good Morning

>

> Dear Ajay Ji,

>

>

>

> Rule: If the Sub Lord of the 12th, be the significator ( in the Star of the occupant or owner) of 3(away from home), 9(foreign journeu) or 12(life in an unknown or unfamiliar place) or connected with 3,9,or 12 it promises foreign travel.

>

> Here in yr natal chart, Sub of 12 is Sa in 5, L/o 10 & 11.and is in the Star of Ke and in the sub of Ve. Ke is in 12 in St. of Me in 5, L/o 3,6.Ke's Sg.lord Ju is in 3,L/o 9,12. Moreover Sa is aspecting Ma and Ju in 3. Hence Sa is connected to 12,3,9 and and becomes a powerful significator as no planets in its star and has to be the Sub Lord of the 12 th cusp too.

> DBA- Ma-Sa-Sa

> Ma lord of Asc and 8 in 3rd cusp is in the Star of Rah in the Sub of Ve where the Sa is and in the Star of Mo in 9 becomes a strong significator for 3rd as no planets in his star.

> Here there is nothing to be seen as difficult to predict that U aught to go for a foreign travel.

> Further 9th Sub Lord Ju in 3, L/o 9 & 12, in the Star of Ra in 6 who aspects 12. Ju's sub is Sa, a strong significator for 12 as the Star and Sub and signifies 11 & 12.

> " if sub lord of 9th be the significator for 9,11,12 the native will have a foreign education." This Kp rule is also have been successfully completed in yr Chart

>

>

> Wish u all the best

>

>

> Sunaparantha

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> dear ajay,

>

>

>

> regards,

>

> ajoy

>

>

>

>

> --- On Tue, 16/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:

>

>

> Luther Rath <rathluther>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Ajay,

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

> Dear Seniors,

>

> my details:

>

>

>

> Ajay

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan JiThanks for yr clarification. I have completely understood the difference of these Back and Forth Aspects in western. This is the first time I have used such a fact to support the matter, even in the presence of pure KP rules to be found.RegardsKalayanDhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 8:38:36 AMRe: Foreign travel significators

Dear Sunaparantha Kalyan

First of all we should stick to either vedic aspect or to western aspect for KP. So far, no study has been conducted to test which aspect is suitable to KP. In the western aspect, there is backward aspect. 7th and 4th aspects are considered as bad. Mr.KSK himself used both vedic and western aspects in the examples. He said that western aspect is correct. But still, most of KP astrologers are using vedic aspect in KP and claimed that they are giving 90% correct prediction.

Dhanabalan --- On Thu, 6/18/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Foreign travel significators@gro ups.comThursday, June 18, 2009, 10:49 AM

Dear Sri Kalyanji,

Regards,

k.S.V.Ramani

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

@gro ups.com

Sunaparantha

analysis and you

Dear Ajay,

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

Thanks a lot

Ajay

, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

>

> Dear Ajay ji

>

> Jyotish Deepika which I have used for this, is a paid SW.

>

> If u want a free SW follow the link below and down load KPStarOne latest

version.

> http://kpstarone.co.cc

>

> This has been developed by Amitabh Srivastva ji, especially for KP lovers,

with many option and once download u can use it even in off line mode too

>

> Amitabh's ID is Amitabh srivastav <kpstarone

> Please write him after 20th of this month as he is out of his residence at the

moment.

>

> Good Luck

>

> Suna

> watchthisfree <watchthisfree

>

> Thursday, June 18, 2009 2:17:13 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Sunapaji,

>

> Thanks a lot for the very well written reply, appreciared.

>

> Where can I get the software that you are using? Is it free?

>

> Regards

>

> Ajay

> @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@ .> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunapa,

> >

> > It is good see that you have return the RULE FIRST before you go into the

worng.

> >

> > Thanks

> >

> > D.Senthil

> >

> >

> > --- On Tue, 6/16/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...>

> > Re: Foreign travel significators

> > @gro ups.com

> > Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 6:44 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Good Morning

> >

> > Dear Ajay Ji,

> >

> > I wish to make my analysis on yr travels as below.(SW-KP Star One 6.6.12)

> >

> >

> > Rule: If the Sub Lord of the 12th, be the significator ( in the Star of the

travel.

> >

> > Here in yr natal chart, Sub of 12 is Sa in 5, L/o 10 & 11.and is in the Star

> > DBA- Ma-Sa-Sa

> > Ma lord of Asc and 8 in 3rd cusp is in the Star of Rah in the Sub of Ve

where the Sa is and in the Star of Mo in 9 becomes a strong significator for 3rd

as no planets in his star.

> > Sa is as discussed above.

> > Here there is nothing to be seen as difficult to predict that U aught to go

for a foreign travel.

> > Further 9th Sub Lord Ju in 3, L/o 9 & 12, in the Star of Ra in 6 who aspects

signifies 11 & 12.

> > " if sub lord of 9th be the significator for 9,11,12 the native will have a

Chart

> >

> > I trust this small anlysis too helps u to solve yr question.

> >

> > Wish u all the best

> >

> >

> > Sunaparantha

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Wednesday, June 17, 2009 12:30:43 AM

> > Re: Foreign travel significators [1 Attachment]

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > dear ajay,

> >

> > please find attached your birth chart. As seen, every single planet is a

> >

> > Add to this the RP planets during the time of my analysis, mars-sat-jup.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > ajoy

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Tue, 16/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Luther Rath <rathluther>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Tuesday, 16 June, 2009, 7:44 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Ajay,

> > Let me watch till some body else answers.

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > watchthisfree <watchthisfree@ >

> > @gro ups.com

> > Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:15:45 PM

> > Foreign travel significators

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Seniors,

> >

> > my details:

> >

> > DOB= 21st september, 1977

> > POB= mundra, gujarat state, india

> > TOB= 20:40 (pm, in the evening)

> >

> > Last time I went abroad for studies I was running Mars-Saturn- Saturn as

DBA, but after trying to find out the significators for the travel, I seem to

> >

> > Ajay

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Ajay,

sat is the lagna sign lord and moon star lord, mars is the day lord and jup is moon sign lord. these are the 4 ruling planets at the time of my analysis. hence I have mentioned that the sookshma has to be jup. pls do let me know the exact date of your departure. I don't consider lagna star lord as a ruling planet.

regards,

Ajoy

-

watchthisfree

Thursday, June 18, 2009 9:28 PM

Dear Ajoyji,Thanks a lot for the RP and attachment.I am a bit confused here as to how you used the RPs at the time of analysis, as far as I know out of the RPs only following need to be taken into consideration1. The star lord of the Ascendant2. The sign lord of the Ascendant3. The star lord of the Moon4. The sign lord of the Moon5. The Day LordHere 1 is the strongest and 5 is the weakest. So out of all the RPs at the analysis time as provided by you in the attachment, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Rahu need to be taken into consideration, leaving Moon aside. Sir, how did you select the RPs? I need to know the criteria in order to get a better understanding of the analysis done.Thank you sir, for your time and effort,appreciatedRegards,Ajaythat you , "ajoy s. chomaal" <ajoy_matchless wrote:>> > dear ajay,> > please find attached your birth chart. As seen, every single planet is a significator for travel by signifying 3 or 9 or 12. Indeed a situation to struggle. Quiet easy if a horary chart, just take RP. But in your birth chart, well not too difficult. If you see, Mars, Sat and Jup are the strongest as occupant since they do not have any planets in their star. jup in 3 and owns 9 and 12. mars in 3 aspecting 9 and with jup owning 12. sat becomes important significator as starlord and sub lord of 12th. > > Add to this the RP planets during the time of my analysis, mars-sat-jup. Amazing. This is the key to the correct judgement which should be kept in mind in future analysis and you will not go wrong. The sookshma lord has to be jup and just in case 1% if not, then ven.> > regards,> > ajoy> > > > > --- On Tue, 16/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:> > Luther Rath <rathluther> Re: Foreign travel significators> > Tuesday, 16 June, 2009, 7:44 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ajay, > Let me watch till some body else answers.> Dr. Rath> > > > > > watchthisfree <watchthisfree@ >> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:15:45 PM> Foreign travel significators> > > > Dear Seniors,> > my details:> > DOB= 21st september, 1977> POB= mundra, gujarat state, india> TOB= 20:40 (pm, in the evening)> > Last time I went abroad for studies I was running Mars-Saturn- Saturn as DBA, but after trying to find out the significators for the travel, I seem to struggle, can annybody please guide me here? Thanks a lot> > Ajay> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET http://cricket.>**************************************************************Scanned by eScan Anti-Virus and Content Security Software.Visit http://www.mwti.net for more info on eScan and X-Spam.**************************************************************

Guest guest

Dear Ajoyji,

Thanks for the quick reply, I am sorry I am not doubting your judgement or

skills but just curious being a beginner in the field.

My exact date of departure was 16th of September, 2001.

It was an early morning flight from Mumbai.

Thanks and regards

Ajay

>

> Dear Ajay,

>

> sat is the lagna sign lord and moon star lord, mars is the day lord and jup is

moon sign lord. these are the 4 ruling planets at the time of my analysis. hence

I have mentioned that the sookshma has to be jup. pls do let me know the exact

date of your departure. I don't consider lagna star lord as a ruling planet.

>

> regards,

> Ajoy

>

> -

> watchthisfree

>

> Thursday, June 18, 2009 9:28 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Ajoyji,

>

> Thanks a lot for the RP and attachment.

>

> I am a bit confused here as to how you used the RPs at the time of analysis,

as far as I know out of the RPs only following need to be taken into

consideration

>

> 1. The star lord of the Ascendant

>

> 2. The sign lord of the Ascendant

>

> 3. The star lord of the Moon

>

> 4. The sign lord of the Moon

>

> 5. The Day Lord

>

> Here 1 is the strongest and 5 is the weakest. So out of all the RPs at the

analysis time as provided by you in the attachment, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and

Rahu need to be taken into consideration, leaving Moon aside.

>

> Sir, how did you select the RPs? I need to know the criteria in order to get

a better understanding of the analysis done.

>

> Thank you sir, for your time and effort,appreciated

>

> Regards,

>

> Ajay

>

> that you , " ajoy s. chomaal "

<ajoy_matchless@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > dear ajay,

> >

> > please find attached your birth chart. As seen, every single planet is a

> >

> > Add to this the RP planets during the time of my analysis, mars-sat-jup.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > ajoy

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Tue, 16/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther@> wrote:

> >

> > Luther Rath <rathluther@>

> >

> > Tuesday, 16 June, 2009, 7:44 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Ajay,

> > Let me watch till some body else answers.

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > watchthisfree <watchthisfree@ >

> > @gro ups.com

> > Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:15:45 PM

> > Foreign travel significators

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Seniors,

> >

> > my details:

> >

> > DOB= 21st september, 1977

> > POB= mundra, gujarat state, india

> > TOB= 20:40 (pm, in the evening)

> >

> > Last time I went abroad for studies I was running Mars-Saturn- Saturn as

DBA, but after trying to find out the significators for the travel, I seem to

> >

> > Ajay

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

> **************************************************************

> Scanned by eScan Anti-Virus and Content Security Software.

> Visit http://www.mwti.net for more info on eScan and X-Spam.

> **************************************************************

>