IndiaDivine.org

When will my tenant vacate ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Yogesh ji,When VI denotes the tenant, instead of VI signification, signfication of V (12 to 6) may be considered along with 8 and also 11 ? Pls advise.RegardsAdith

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 8:53 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Sujata,

The VIth house denotes the tenant...if he is to vacate,the VIIIth & VIth house significators must operate together...

Hence, during the conjoint periods of the significators of houses VI & VIII operate,he will surely vacate...

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Guest guest

Dear Adith,

Will XII to V,mean negation of tenant or no tenant at all ? Hence we have to take the tenant and his affairs...in my humble opinion...

Yogesh Lajmi

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 10:02:47 PMRe: When will my tenant vacate ?

Dear Yogesh ji,When VI denotes the tenant, instead of VI signification, signfication of V (12 to 6) may be considered along with 8 and also 11 ? Pls advise.RegardsAdith

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 8:53 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Dear Sujata,

The VIth house denotes the tenant...if he is to vacate,the VIIIth & VIth house significators must operate together...

Hence, during the conjoint periods of the significators of houses VI & VIII operate,he will surely vacate...

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Guest guest

Dear Yogesh ji,When this question is raised pertaining to an occupied tenant to vacate, 5 can be taken as negation of him or loss to him only. It can not be taken as " no tenant at all " . Its my opinion.

With RegardsAdithOn Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Adith,

Will XII to V,mean negation of tenant or no tenant at all ? Hence we have to take the tenant and his affairs...in my humble opinion...

Yogesh Lajmi

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 10:02:47 PMRe: When will my tenant vacate ?

Dear Sujata,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Guest guest

Dear Adith,

I was only quoting from the BOOK...

Yogesh Lajmi

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 6:13:54 PMRe: When will my tenant vacate ?

Dear Yogesh ji,When this question is raised pertaining to an occupied tenant to vacate, 5 can be taken as negation of him or loss to him only. It can not be taken as "no tenant at all". Its my opinion.With RegardsAdith

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Dear Adith,

Yogesh Lajmi

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTuesday, June 16, 2009 10:02:47 PMRe: When will my tenant vacate ?

Dear Sujata,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Guest guest

Dear Yogesh ji,Ok. Noted with ThanksAdithOn Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:22 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Adith,

I was only quoting from the BOOK...

Yogesh Lajmi

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 6:13:54 PMRe: When will my tenant vacate ?

Dear Yogesh ji,When this question is raised pertaining to an occupied tenant to vacate, 5 can be taken as negation of him or loss to him only. It can not be taken as " no tenant at all " . Its my opinion.

With RegardsAdith

Dear Adith,

Yogesh Lajmi

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 10:02:47 PMRe: When will my tenant vacate ?

Dear Sujata,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Guest guest

The question of 'No tenant' does not arrise at all.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 6:13:54 PMRe: When will my tenant vacate ?

Dear Yogesh ji,When this question is raised pertaining to an occupied tenant to vacate, 5 can be taken as negation of him or loss to him only. It can not be taken as "no tenant at all". Its my opinion.With RegardsAdith

Dear Adith,

Yogesh Lajmi

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTuesday, June 16, 2009 10:02:47 PMRe: When will my tenant vacate ?

Dear Sujata,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !