IndiaDivine.org

accuracy of astrology!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear FriendsAs per my knowledge we all giving hardly 0.05% accurate predictions in few cases only.Though i have had experience of accurate predictions in many cases whether individual/mundane/political etc, but still i feel i am very amateur astrologer since 25 years.Lord Brahma will not allow us to give very accurate predictions and the same has said by Lord Krishna in Mahabharata to either nakul or sahadev to not to predict the future and if u predict the future ur head will will br broken to 1000 pisces.I have tried to write up my research work "Benefic dots and percentage of votes/seats and marks card" but in vain though i had predicted 21 election result with very accurate and one in the recent is of 15th Lok Sabha polls result with sets based on my own

method Benefic dots of Jupiter and percentage of seats.As per my prediction UPA farmed the Government with 274 seats and I had predicted Dr.Singh will farm the government with 272/273 seats.I had predicted it on 5th September 2008 itself.I could not write to any astrological journals and press.Fortunately i had predicted in a blog called "churumuri.wordpress" on 5th September 2008 as a record that accuracy of astrology.Moreover more research is needed in this field as almost all ancient text and many new works too is very little i feel.Unless and until we have research mind our predictions will be hardly 0.05% only.RegardsSahhasra Saagara "Brahmaanda"Note:Dr.Andrew Dutta predicted about UPA's old partners may not be in the New UPA and new UPA will have new alliance, Mayavati supporting from outside and laloo/paswan/mulayan out of UPA.Such analysis is possible in astrology and

some time it is very tough job, and Dr.Dutta had come to conclusion through another horary chart in EST May 2009 issue.Sahhasra Saagara "Brahmaanda" Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Tuesday, 16 June, 2009 7:50:33 PMRe: Fw: Re: For utmost accuracy !

Dear Dhanabalan ji/ Deshpandeji,Deshpande ji says that "I have read / heard astrologers saying that they have nearly 90 % accuracy and almost no one has said that he has got ability to predict 100 % correct !". In reply to this Dhanabalan ji says "The best astrologer can give at the maximum 70% correct prediction."

Both the statements are controvertial and should not be made. There is no measurement criteria for measuring 90% or 70% success. Even if one or two astrologer claimed that they can not be taken as sample for whole astrologer community and should not be discussed.

Please avoid speculation without any solid reasoning. Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 6:33 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Deshpandeji

No astrologer can give 90% correct prediction in astrology. Some astrologers are boosting themselves for speculative purpose. The best astrologer can give at the maximum 70% correct prediction.

Dhanabalan--- On Tue, 6/16/09, Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Fw: Re: For utmost accuracy !

@gro ups.comTuesday, June 16, 2009, 5:38 AM

I agree.

Thanks,D K BhaskarMob.: 91-9910048040

--- On Mon, 15/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Fw: Re: For utmost accuracy !

@gro ups.comMonday, 15 June, 2009, 6:19 AM

Dear Deshpandeji,

Initially 108 numbers were in use for horary. Sri. KSK also has used this in some of his examples, of course rarely. He then used 249 numbers one number for each sub. he has considered the subs as 'a' and 'b' for the subs that extended in the the next sign. You can use 360 if you want to have accuracy up to one degree. You may use 21,600 if you wish to have accuracy up to minutes in the zodiac. I don't find any reason for any objection to this. But remember, some may say that it is not KP. But if you can prove that you could predict correctly where 249 has failed to do so, in such case others will definitely follow you at least for experimental sake. By changing the number to higher ones you are not breaking rules of KP, only you are developing.

Wish you the best.

Dr. Rath.

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>@gro ups.com

Sunday, June 14, 2009 10:26:23 PMRe: Fw: Re: For utmost accuracy !

Dear D. Senthil,While studying KP astrology I came across some points for which I couldn't get satisfactory explanations. Though I do not have any degree in astrology I do like to work harder for better predictions. I have read / heard astrologers saying that they have nearly 90 % accuracy and almost no one has said that he has got ability to predict 100 % correct ! While thinking about this 10 %, I realised something which I would like to share with you.

By profession, I am a civil engineer & have done survey works with electronic total stations which can read up to a fraction of a second accuracy. I have seen that if our initial reading goes wrong by few seconds, at a longer distances, the required correct point is seen away from the point the machine is giving. I find a big similarity in this and KP chart made from a particular KP number. When we ask someone to select a number, it is

like asking to tell what Lagna Bhavarambha we should take for his prashna kundali. If "least count " accuracy (smallest part up to which we can consider) of that person is nearly 1.5 degree ( 360 / 249) I feel that we are likely to make mistakes in minimum 5% of the predictions. To support my statement I would like to take an example.

At a time 19-31-19 date 14/06/09 at Hadapsar (Pune, Maharashtra 73 E 55-00, 18 N 31-00) if a person asks me a question about his marriage giving a KP number 2, sub lord of seventh house will be most important.. In this Prashna kundali lagna bhavarambh will be Aries 0-46-40 & saptam bhavarambha will be Libra 0-46-40 with sub lord MERCURY

Now instead of that person giving a number 2, if he gives me a degree directly say, Aries 02-54-16 (which comes under KP number 2 only) as his lagna bhavarambha, his saptam bhavarambh will be Libra 02-54-16 and sub lord of

seventh house will be VENUS AND NOT MERCURY with location and time/date being same. Here in two calculations what we changed is "Least count" (smallest part up to which we consider) & the most important planet, sub lord of seventh house for marriage related question is changed ! Just see how the prediction is going wrong ! Here initial reading of degree,min,sec is wrong & causing wrong prediction.

Dear members, don't you think this is really something that needs some more attention ? I have tried this only for few times (not more than 5 times because it takes more time for calculations) but it really worked. Mr Shahasane too, has given some examples in his book solved by this method.

Here I do not wish to hurt any body but just put a thought which can provoke astrologers for utmost accuracy research. Perhaps we may be able to reduce those 10 % (of predictions going wrong) considerably. I request members to share their views/

experiences with others so that we come to some better conclusion.Thanks & regardsVishram Deshpande--- On Tue, 9/6/09, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Fw: Re: For utmost accuracy !@gro ups.com

Tuesday, 9 June, 2009, 5:32 AM

Dear VGR,

I forgot to add one more point. Afterall the horary number represents any one particular point in the 360 degree circle. Any degree beyond 360 can be found belongs to which degree part in 360 degree circle.

For Example if the degree given is 630 degree which is equal to 270 (= 630 - 360 x1).

Hope i have clarified.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 6/8/09, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: For utmost accuracy !@gro ups.com

Monday, June 8, 2009, 4:55 PM

Dear VGR,

This was tried/tested at mumbai by one of our KP astrologer i don't remember his name (may be Joshi) who came to chennai KP astrologer conference in the year 1998 or 1999 or 2000 ( i don't remember exact year but with in these years) .Please try and test it and come back for discussion.

GOOD LUCK.

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 6/8/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: For utmost accuracy !@gro ups.com

Monday, June 8, 2009, 5:27 AM

Senthilji pranam,good explanation from you, but i had a doubt"if the client given a number more that 249 still you can find the actual horary number by finding reminder part of 249" But Guruji Sri K.S.K said in his readers that if a client gives a number more than 249 (if you ask them to mention a number between 1-249) then predict that the event will never happen.

regardsVGR--- On Mon, 8/6/09, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: For utmost accuracy !@gro ups.com

Monday, 8 June, 2009, 10:31 AM

Dear Vishram Deaspande,

In my openion we should not go too much deep for accuracy.

1. We are not sure how much is accuracy in planet position is not known. If moon position error by 30Sec-60sec what will be the DASA (inter period- after antara ie sukshma,prana etc) So will get diff start/end date.

2. THE PLACIDUS HOUSE DIVISION needs some sort of iterative methods to find the cuspal position. So how much tolerance is used? What about obliquity actually this changes with time but how far it is implemented is in question? Similarly for the precession/Ayanamsa also with time every instant? The place latitude/longitude (it is in Deg, Min only used seconds are in rare case?)

3. 1-249 is good enough if not may be worst case 1-2193. Suppose if you consider 1-249 no for horary, if the client given a number more that 249 still you can find the actual horary number by finding reminder part of 249

Actual Horary Number = Given Number MOD 249) or

Actual Horary Number = Fraction part of ( Given Number/249) X 249 will work

4. Some of my friends in CHENNAI / COIMBATORE who do their profession in astrology have Manufacturered/ created 249 numbers of tokens in different colour (as per planet color code given in astrology) kept in a bottle/box and they ask the client to pick one. So here there is no lucky number etc. Hence this will work fine.

Your method of using 4 bags also will work.

5. One must do error analysis by changing the cusp degree etc to find how much it differs up to SUB1 level, SUB2 etc. Sure it will change in SUB1 at some border case and wide difference in SUB2,SUB3 and so on. After all it is a divine science so beyond accuracy, your (astrologer) time and divine support is essential to give more closer results.

Hope i clarified some points.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil.

--- On Sat, 6/6/09, vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> For utmost accuracy !

@gro ups.comSaturday, June 6, 2009, 8:05 PM

Dear Members,During earlier days of KSK's research he used to ask a KP number between 1 & 108 and with this also he used to get correct predictions. But then he decided to go for more accuracy by increasing the number of options from 108 to 249.

Sometimes we find that the prediction of some happening goes wrong even though everything is done as per KP rules & there seems to be no strong reason for going wrong ! For utmost accuracy, can we again widen the number of options ? (as KSK too did once) If yes, how much ? Is it practicable to tell someone to select a number between 1 & 100000 or similar ?

In one of the popular KP books by Mr Suresh Shahasane, he has discussed this topic. Main points are :1) When we tell someone to select a number between 1 & 249 we assume that ALL OTHER POINTS IN THE CIRCLE OF 12 RASHIS ARE OF NO USE ! How can it be possible ? There are 1296000 points (1 second each)in the

circle. If we consider only 249 points as useful, percentage of non useful points is more than 99 %2) Every KP number has some fixed range within which it spreads, like KP No. 2 has 0-46'-40" If some one selects KP No 2 we (according to KP rules) take starting point of this range as the Lagna Bhavarambha for that particular kundali & neglect all other points in the same range of KP No. 2.

3) Sub lord of main house for a particular question is the most important planet in KP System, as it is sub lord of seventh house for question about marriage. If we neglect more than 99 % of the points, is it not like neglecting the most important planet in the case ? Is it not possible that the sub lord (and the prediction as well !) could have been different if we had considered ALL 1296000 points ?

4) Now one can say that it is foolish to ask a person (who is already in some problem) to select a number between 1 & 1296000. For this also

there is a solution. Instead of asking a number we can ask to take out 1 token from each of four bags. One bag will have 0 to 11 tokens (Rashi), second bag will have 0 to 29 tokens (degrees), third bag will have 0 to 59 tokens (minutes) & fourth bag will have 0 to 59 tokens (seconds). With the four selected tokens we can get one small point out of 1296000 points & that will be the most accurate lagna Bhavarambha for the particular kundali. For my own I have made a computer program which shows 4 windows & 2 switches (start /stop) When one clicks on "start" all four windows start running in big speed within the range of rashi / degree / minute / second as mentioned above. When clicked on "stop" it gives 1 point out of 1296000 & earlier nearest KP number.

5) Many times persons are bifocal minded & cant select a number & even if they do, they are confused & doubtful about their own selection ! In such cases what mentioned

in 4 above is useful.Dear members, though I am not a professional astrologer I do like astrology & I try to collect as much as possible knowledge about KP System.Have any one of you tried such things ? If yes, what are your experiences ? I have tried & found giving correct predictions but as I said I am not a professional astrologer & there is a limit to my experiments. My limit us up to solving a Prashna Kundali by using standard rules of KP.

In short, as we see a heavy duty weighing balance in a grocer's shop & a very light duty in goldsmith shop, we must both ways according to our need. I request all the members to contribute their experiences & views so that we can take KP system slightly forward.

I must clear that idea of doing such a thing is not mine but it is taken from a book by Mr Suresh Shahasane. If after some discussions we come to something better, a big part of credit will go to

him.Thanks & regards.Vishram Deaspande

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!