IndiaDivine.org

Foreign travel significators [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good MorningDear Ajay Ji,I wish to make my analysis on yr travels as below.(SW-KP Star One 6.6.12)Rule: If the Sub Lord of the 12th, be the significator ( in the Star of the occupant or owner) of 3(away from home), 9(foreign journeu) or 12(life in an unknown or unfamiliar place) or connected with 3,9,or 12 it promises foreign travel.Here in yr natal chart, Sub of 12 is Sa in 5, L/o 10 & 11.and is in the Star of Ke and in the sub of Ve. Ke is in 12 in St. of Me in 5, L/o 3,6.Ke's Sg.lord Ju is in 3,L/o 9,12. Moreover Sa is aspecting Ma and Ju in 3. Hence Sa is connected to 12,3,9 and and becomes a powerful significator as no planets in its star and has to be the Sub Lord of the 12 th cusp too.DBA- Ma-Sa-SaMa lord of Asc and 8 in 3rd cusp is in the Star of Rah in the Sub

of Ve where the Sa is and in the Star of Mo in 9 becomes a strong significator for 3rd as no planets in his star.Sa is as discussed above.Here there is nothing to be seen as difficult to predict that U aught to go for a foreign travel.Further 9th Sub Lord Ju in 3, L/o 9 & 12, in the Star of Ra in 6 who aspects 12. Ju's sub is Sa, a strong significator for 12 as the Star and Sub and signifies 11 & 12." if sub lord of 9th be the significator for 9,11,12 the native will have a foreign education." This Kp rule is also have been successfully completed in yr ChartI trust this small anlysis too helps u to solve yr question.Wish u all the bestSunaparanthaajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 12:30:43 AMRe: Foreign travel significators [1 Attachment]

dear ajay,please find attached your birth chart. As seen, every single planet is a significator for travel by signifying 3 or 9 or 12. Indeed a situation to struggle. Quiet easy if a horary chart, just take RP. But in your birth chart, well not too difficult. If you see, Mars, Sat and Jup are the strongest as occupant since they do not have any planets in their star. jup in 3 and owns 9 and 12. mars in 3 aspecting 9 and with jup owning 12. sat becomes important significator as starlord

and sub lord of 12th. Add to this the RP planets during the time of my analysis, mars-sat-jup. Amazing. This is the key to the correct judgement which should be kept in mind in future

analysis and you will not go wrong. The sookshma lord has to be jup and just in case 1% if not, then ven.regards,ajoy--- On Tue, 16/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Foreign travel significators@gro ups.comTuesday, 16 June, 2009, 7:44 PM

Dear Ajay,

Let me watch till some body else answers.

Dr. Rath

watchthisfree <watchthisfree@ >@gro ups.comTuesday, June 16, 2009 4:15:45 PM Foreign travel significators

Dear Seniors,my details:DOB= 21st september, 1977POB= mundra, gujarat state, indiaTOB= 20:40 (pm, in the evening)Last time I went abroad for studies I was running Mars-Saturn- Saturn as DBA, but after trying to find out the significators for the travel, I seem to struggle, can annybody please guide me here? Thanks a lotAjay

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.