IndiaDivine.org

Punarpoo dosha and marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In fact i am fed up with Astrology as it will not give any income as people will come to us when they were in problem and either they are not in position to pay us or some time we don't like to charge because of their problemsin 1989 i have written an article on Saturn/moon which has published in Planets and forecast from cuttack.now i am doing Mirrorology for Vastu diffect since 1996, though i have firm believer of fate is predestined but at the same time i found "Nothing is fated, everything is farmed" many times my predictions made me to think twice.Search:mirrorology startellersahhasra saagara manmohan singh second termSS Brahmaandasujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Tuesday, 23 June, 2009 10:34:46 PMRe: Punarpoo dosha and marriage

Dear SSWhy dont u make a case study of how csl change the destiny and post it to File SectionOne of the horoscope is yoursRegardsSujataSagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comTuesday, 23 June, 2009 9:02:31 PMRe: Punarpoo

dosha and marriage

Dear Ramani7th cusp sub lord Saturn born is a bachelor.7th cusp sub lord Saturn in the star of Jupiter lord of 2nd and 11 in the 5th cusp.7th cusp sub lord Mercury born is married.7th cuap sub lord Mercury in the star of the Sun lord of 7th in the 2nd .first one is astro/mirrorologist and 2nd one is Engineer but looking after his father's agriculture land..Both are male.Thanks and RegardsSS BrahmaandaRamani

<kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTuesday, 23 June, 2009 7:18:13 PMRe: Punarpoo dosha and marriage

Dear Sagarji,

You have stated that two were born at the same time. It is presumed that both were born on 7th May, 1955 at 2-45 AM at different places mentioned therein. Apart from marital status, is there any other differences between them, It is presumed that both are male. Who was married, the one with 7th CSL Saturn or Mercury? Pl. clarify to enable to examine whether marriage was destined or denied/delayed to one.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 12:54 AM

Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage

HiTwo persons were born at same time but different place.Both born with punarphoo dosha as Saturn and Moon together placed.Birth details:1. Born at Nagpur:2.Born at Periyapatna 12N 20/ 76E13one born with punarphoo with 7th cusp sub lord is Saturn and the other with mercury.One married and the other one is a bachelor.Date of Birth: 7th May 1955 at 2-45 am.SS Brahmaanda

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMonday, 22 June, 2009 2:49:36 PMRe: Punarpoo dosha and marriage

Dear Mr.Ghosh,

It is true that the 7th CSL is Saturn in own star, conjoined with Moon in 8th, for the native born on 24-5-1986 with Pisces Lagna. I find that Saturn is in the sub of Rahu.

and Moon in the sub of Venus in the star of Rahu. Rahu alone in Aeries Rasi represents Mars fully the significations of Mars as his sign lord.. Mars is lord of 8th and 9th. It may be seen that 8th CSL is also Mars,

in the star of Kethu, who represents Venus in the star of Rahu. Thus Satun & Moon both are connected to Mars

thro' Rahu. Mars is the planet for giving sudden and quick results. Both the Rasis (8th & 9th) are held by Mars as Sign lord. Both Satn. and Moon are in Mars sign in 8th. Moon too is in Saturn star and Venus sub and Venus is in the star of Rahu, full representative of Mars. Thus both Saturn and Moon are connected to Mars thro Rahu. Mars is for sudden and giving the result early. Hence there is no wondr the marriage was at the early age of 22. This is my opinion.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Suprakash Ghosh

@gro ups.com

Saturday, June 20, 2009 10:18 AM

Dear all,

If we leave aside the poonarphoo controvercy, it is interesting that for the 2nd case, Sat is the sublord of 7th house. Saturn in Sat star also. Still the marriage happened at an early age of 22 years.Saturn behaved quite differet to its nature.Why?? ?

-

Ramani

@gro ups.com

Friday, June 19, 2009 2:53 PM

Dear Shri Dhananjaya,

In the first case, Moon and Saturn are conjoined. No doubt, it is a case of Punarphoo Dosha. Both are in Sun's sign. Now let us see Sun's position. Sun is in 5th in the Venus sign and Mars' star. Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled, if Moon and Saturn are in any way connected to Sun and vice versa.. Sun is in Mars' star who is in

close conjunction ( & not rapt) with Saturn and Moon is also placed in the same sign where Saturn and Mars are there. Moon is in the star of Venus, sign lord of Sun and

in the sub of Mercury, who is also in the star of Mars and with the close conjunction with Sun. Venus is in the star of Sun and is in Moon;s Rasi. Thus Saturn, Moon, Mars,

Mercury, Sun and Venus are all connected to Saturn-Moon combination. Hence Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled and marriage was there.

In 2nd case, both Saturn and Moon are in conjunction in the same sign, and both are in Saturn's star. It is also a Punarphoo case. Now let us see Sun's position. If Sun is in anyway connected to either Saturn or Moon, Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled.

Sun is in Venus sign in his own star (Sun). Sun has direct aspects on both Moon and Saturn within the

prescribed orb. (Sun has upto 6 Deg.orb) Sun's sign lord and Moon's sub lord both is Venus who is with self strength. Venus is Kalathra karaka. In view of the above, Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled and the marriage

took place. This my view. (Authority: Dr.K.R.Kar's

Cancellation of unarphoo Dosha theory).

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Dhananjaya Kekuda

@gro ups.com

Friday, June 19, 2009 9:20 AM

Dear All,These are the two cases where punarpoo dosha lead to marriage. case 1: 13th June 19788:45 P.M. P.O.B. - MysoreDate of marriage - November 30 2008case 2: 24th May 19863:37 A.M.P.O.B. - MysoreDate of marriage - November 20 2008 Punarpoo dosha not always deny marriage as per these two cases. Dhananjay

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

Dear RamaniSorry for the delay in replying as i dint log on since 2/3 days.i have erected charts manually in 1989 and it wont match with computer horoscope many time, even to day i wish to use original KP ayanamsha and Universal tables of houses and KP nirayan ephemeris.In 2006 February 13th i have erected a horary chart manually and found Dr.Singh will become PM of India for the second term on 16th May 2009, as i have misplaced my worked sheet, i tried to erect computer chart and found Ketu Dasha Jupiter bhukti started from 10th May 2009.Search:sahhasra Saagara manmohan singh second term chrumuriEncl my chart erected manuallyRamani <kadavasalramani Sent: Tuesday, 23 June, 2009 9:53:54 PMRe: Punarpoo dosha and marriage

Dear Sri Sagarji,

I am sorry that the computerised charts do not agree with the data supplied by you. Will you kindly send your computer charts of both the natives. Excuse me for giving trouble to you.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:02 PM

Dear Ramani7th cusp sub lord Saturn born is a bachelor.7th cusp sub lord Saturn in the star of Jupiter lord of 2nd and 11 in the 5th cusp.7th cusp sub lord Mercury born is married.7th cuap sub lord Mercury in the star of the Sun lord of 7th in the 2nd .first one is astro/mirrorologist and 2nd one is Engineer but looking after his father's agriculture land..Both are male.Thanks and RegardsSS Brahmaanda

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTuesday, 23 June, 2009 7:18:13 PMRe: Punarpoo dosha and marriage

Dear Sagarji,

You have stated that two were born at the same time. It is presumed that both were born on 7th May, 1955 at 2-45 AM at different places mentioned therein. Apart from marital status, is there any other differences between them, It is presumed that both are male. Who was married, the one with 7th CSL Saturn or Mercury? Pl. clarify to enable to examine whether marriage was destined or denied/delayed to one.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 12:54 AM

HiTwo persons were born at same time but different place.Both born with punarphoo dosha as Saturn and Moon together placed.Birth details:1. Born at Nagpur:2.Born at Periyapatna 12N 20/ 76E13one born with punarphoo with 7th cusp sub lord is Saturn and the other with mercury.One married and the other one is a bachelor.Date of Birth: 7th May 1955 at 2-45 am.SS Brahmaanda

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMonday, 22 June, 2009 2:49:36 PMRe: Punarpoo dosha and marriage

Dear Mr.Ghosh,

It is true that the 7th CSL is Saturn in own star, conjoined with Moon in 8th, for the native born on 24-5-1986 with Pisces Lagna. I find that Saturn is in the sub of Rahu.

and Moon in the sub of Venus in the star of Rahu. Rahu alone in Aeries Rasi represents Mars fully the significations of Mars as his sign lord.. Mars is lord of 8th and 9th. It may be seen that 8th CSL is also Mars,

in the star of Kethu, who represents Venus in the star of Rahu. Thus Satun & Moon both are connected to Mars

thro' Rahu. Mars is the planet for giving sudden and quick results. Both the Rasis (8th & 9th) are held by Mars as Sign lord. Both Satn. and Moon are in Mars sign in 8th. Moon too is in Saturn star and Venus sub and Venus is in the star of Rahu, full representative of Mars. Thus both Saturn and Moon are connected to Mars thro Rahu. Mars is for sudden and giving the result early. Hence there is no wondr the marriage was at the early age of 22. This is my opinion.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Suprakash Ghosh

@gro ups.com

Saturday, June 20, 2009 10:18 AM

Dear all,

If we leave aside the poonarphoo controvercy, it is interesting that for the 2nd case, Sat is the sublord of 7th house. Saturn in Sat star also. Still the marriage happened at an early age of 22 years.Saturn behaved quite differet to its nature.Why?? ?

-

Ramani

@gro ups.com

Friday, June 19, 2009 2:53 PM

Dear Shri Dhananjaya,

In the first case, Moon and Saturn are conjoined. No doubt, it is a case of Punarphoo Dosha. Both are in Sun's sign. Now let us see Sun's position. Sun is in 5th in the Venus sign and Mars' star. Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled, if Moon and Saturn are in any way connected to Sun and vice versa. Sun is in Mars' star who is in

close conjunction ( & not rapt) with Saturn and Moon is also placed in the same sign where Saturn and Mars are there. Moon is in the star of Venus, sign lord of Sun and

in the sub of Mercury, who is also in the star of Mars and with the close conjunction with Sun. Venus is in the star of Sun and is in Moon;s Rasi. Thus Saturn, Moon, Mars,

Mercury, Sun and Venus are all connected to Saturn-Moon combination. Hence Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled and marriage was there.

In 2nd case, both Saturn and Moon are in conjunction in the same sign, and both are in Saturn's star. It is also a Punarphoo case. Now let us see Sun's position. If Sun is in anyway connected to either Saturn or Moon, Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled.

Sun is in Venus sign in his own star (Sun). Sun has direct aspects on both Moon and Saturn within the

prescribed orb. (Sun has upto 6 Deg.orb) Sun's sign lord and Moon's sub lord both is Venus who is with self strength. Venus is Kalathra karaka. In view of the above, Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled and the marriage

took place. This my view. (Authority: Dr.K.R.Kar's

Cancellation of unarphoo Dosha theory).

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Dhananjaya Kekuda

@gro ups.com

Friday, June 19, 2009 9:20 AM

Dear All,These are the two cases where punarpoo dosha lead to marriage. case 1: 13th June 19788:45 P.M. P.O.B. - MysoreDate of marriage - November 30 2008case 2: 24th May 19863:37 A.M.P.O.B. - MysoreDate of marriage - November 20 2008 Punarpoo dosha not always deny marriage as per these two cases. Dhananjay

1 of 1 File(s)

Ohm Shree.doc

Guest guest

Dear Sri Raogaru,

I wish to say that I never said ''I am a new entrant'' to the

Forum. Without adequate knowledge one will not enter

into discussion in Forum. I have read all the books you have mentioned. You may be a professional astrologer with high order and calibre. Do you expect all others.to match you with same knowledge? I feel that this Forum is for all juniors and senirors to partake in discussion.

None is enforcing any rule or authority. Only discussion.

One gets experience by the views of senios. It is not possible to give authority to each and every matter.

The characterestic of Mars is for sudden, rash etc.

In some example of marriage in the monthly/Annual I have seen the event took place early on account of Mars. It is

not possible for me to trace the magazine.now. your advise is welcome and not in critisizing manner to the man who discusses a thing.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

---- Original Message -----

yogeshlajmi

Thursday, June 25, 2009 7:20 PM

Dear Ramani,Pl. purchase the book "Punarphoo",by Mr.K.Subramaniam & Vakary Ramamurthi...you will find all the answers and more...With best wishes,Yogesh Lajmi>> Dear Madam,> > I have also read that conjunction of Mars will expedite> marriage. Generally conjunction of 2 malefics Mars and> Saturn is not good for many Lagna natives, especially one or both of them relate to 7th Bhavam. It is for cold > relation between the couple, devoid of conjugal happiness. I don't know which chart you refer. If you will kindly give the details of Lagna and placement of Satn. and Mars, I will examine the same again.> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani> - > sujata das > > Saturday, June 20, 2009 9:39 PM> Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage> > > > > > > Dear Ranami> I remember readin that sa in conjunction with mars or moon will not delay in giving results.In this case sa is aspected by so me moo and sa is in sub of ra in ke star in 7, both nodes being agents of mars> Regards> Sujata> > > > > -------------------------> Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh> > Saturday, 20 June, 2009 10:18:03 AM> Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage> > > > Dear all,> > If we leave aside the poonarphoo controvercy, it is interesting that for the 2nd case, Sat is the sublord of 7th house. Saturn in Sat star also. Still the marriage happened at an early age of 22 years.Saturn behaved quite differet to its nature.Why?? ?> > > - > Ramani > @gro ups.com > Friday, June 19, 2009 2:53 PM> Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage> > > > Dear Shri Dhananjaya,> > In the first case, Moon and Saturn are conjoined. No doubt, it is a case of Punarphoo Dosha. Both are in Sun's sign. Now let us see Sun's position. Sun is in 5th in the Venus sign and Mars' star. Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled, if Moon and Saturn are in any way connected to Sun and vice versa. Sun is in Mars' star who is in> close conjunction ( & not rapt) with Saturn and Moon is also placed in the same sign where Saturn and Mars are there. Moon is in the star of Venus, sign lord of Sun and> in the sub of Mercury, who is also in the star of Mars and with the close conjunction with Sun. Venus is in the star of Sun and is in Moon;s Rasi. Thus Saturn, Moon, Mars, > Mercury, Sun and Venus are all connected to Saturn-Moon combination. Hence Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled and marriage was there.> > In 2nd case, both Saturn and Moon are in conjunction in the same sign, and both are in Saturn's star. It is also a Punarphoo case. Now let us see Sun's position. If Sun is in anyway connected to either Saturn or Moon, Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled..> Sun is in Venus sign in his own star (Sun). Sun has direct aspects on both Moon and Saturn within the > prescribed orb. (Sun has upto 6 Deg.orb) Sun's sign lord and Moon's sub lord both is Venus who is with self strength. Venus is Kalathra karaka. In view of the above, Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled and the marriage > took place. This my view. (Authority: Dr.K.R.Kar's> Cancellation of unarphoo Dosha theory).> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani > - > Dhananjaya Kekuda > @gro ups.com > Friday, June 19, 2009 9:20 AM> Punarpoo dosha and marriage> > > > Dear All,> > These are the two cases where punarpoo dosha lead to marriage. > > case 1: 13th June 1978> 8:45 P.M. > P.O.B. - Mysore> Date of marriage - November 30 2008> > case 2: 24th May 1986> 3:37 A.M.> P..O.B. - Mysore> Date of marriage - November 20 2008 > > Punarpoo dosha not always deny marriage as per these two cases. > > Dhananjay> > > > > > > -------------------------> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. >

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Brahmananda,

Like a bad carpenter,please don't dismiss carpentry as a

lousy job...

Do the following immediately please :

1) Cast your K,P. Birth Chart accurately,such that the

Ascendant's sub-lord and sub-sub-lord appear as the Moon's star-lord and

sub-lord,using either Mr.Raichur's or Mr.Rangarajan's

SW,and using the New KP Ayanamsa...

2) Then examine the sublord of your of the

Ascendant,carefully, and find out whether you are destined to earn a large sum

of money or great wealth or get some legacy etc...(only K.P. can help you)...One

can find out exactly what will be ones worth in terms of wealth

etc.,also...(Pl.Refer Astrosecrets & K.P. Part I,there are 3 parts,by the late

Shri M.P.Shanmugham)

3) Next after getting a close estimate of te wealth you

are destined to have in this life...

4) Proceed to work out the periods of the significators of

Houses II,X & XI,(who are in favourable subs)...

5) Thus one can estimate ones Fame/Name/Success in

profession etc...

By the way,a piece of personal advise please,

Money alone cannot help Man enjoy hapiness...haven't you seen millionnaires on

strict diet-control-regimens etc...Hence one needs to have it in his

Prarabdha,to not only have large amount of wealth but to be able to enjoy

it...One should be destined to have huge wealth and als enjoy it...!

Answers to All these questions can be got through correct

and proper application of K.P.

Wishing you the very best,

Yogesh Lajmi

>

>

>

> In fact i am fed up with Astrology as it will not give any income as people

will come to us when they were in problem and either they are not in position to

pay us or some time we don't like to charge because of their problems

> in 1989 i have written an article on Saturn/moon which has published in

Planets and forecast from cuttack.

> now i am doing Mirrorology for Vastu diffect since 1996, though i have firm

believer of fate is predestined but at the same time i found " Nothing is fated,

everything is farmed " many times my predictions made me to think twice.

>

> Search:

> mirrorology starteller

> sahhasra saagara manmohan singh second term

> SS Brahmaanda

>

>

> ________________________________

> sujata das <sujatadash1

>

> Tuesday, 23 June, 2009 10:34:46 PM

> Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear SS

> Why dont u make a case study of how csl change the destiny and post it to File

Section

> One of the horoscope is yours

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, 23 June, 2009 9:02:31 PM

>

>

> Dear Ramani

> 7th cusp sub lord Saturn born is a bachelor.7th cusp sub lord Saturn in the

star of Jupiter lord of 2nd and 11 in the 5th cusp.

> 7th cusp sub lord Mercury born is married.7th cuap sub lord Mercury in the

star of the Sun lord of 7th in the 2nd .

> first one is astro/mirrorologist and 2nd one is Engineer but looking after his

father's agriculture land..

> Both are male.

> Thanks and Regards

> SS Brahmaanda

>

>

>

>

> Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, 23 June, 2009 7:18:13 PM

>

>

> 

> Dear Sagarji,

>

> You have stated that two were born at the same

> time. It is presumed that both were born on 7th May, 1955 at 2-45 AM at

> different places mentioned therein. Apart from marital status, is there

> any other differences between them, It is presumed that both are male. Who

> was married, the one with 7th CSL Saturn or Mercury? Pl. clarify to enable

> to examine whether marriage was destined or denied/delayed to

> one.

>

> Regards,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

> -

> >Sagar S

> >@gro ups.com

> >Tuesday, June 23, 2009 12:54

> > AM

> >Re: Punarpoo dosha

> > and marriage

> >

> >

> >Hi

> >Two persons were born at same time but different place.

> >Both

> > born with punarphoo dosha as Saturn and Moon together placed.

> >Birth

> > details:

> >1. Born at Nagpur:

> >2.Born at Periyapatna 12N 20/ 76E13

> >one

> > born with punarphoo with 7th cusp sub lord is Saturn and the other with

> > mercury.One married and the other one is a bachelor.

> >Date of Birth: 7th May

> > 1955 at 2-45 am.

> >

> >SS Brahmaanda

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Ramani

> > <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

> >> @gro ups.com

> >Monday, 22 June, 2009 2:49:36

> > PM

> >Re:

> > Punarpoo dosha and marriage

> >

> >

> >Dear Mr.Ghosh,

> >

> >It is true that the 7th CSL is Saturn in own

> > star, conjoined with Moon in 8th, for the native born on 24-5-1986 with

Pisces

> > Lagna. I find that Saturn is in the sub of Rahu.

> >and Moon in the sub of Venus in the star of Rahu.

> > Rahu alone in Aeries Rasi represents Mars fully the significations of Mars

as

> > his sign lord.. Mars is lord of 8th and 9th. It may be seen that 8th CSL

> > is also Mars,

> >in the star of Kethu, who represents Venus in the

> > star of Rahu. Thus Satun & Moon both are connected to

> > Mars

> >thro' Rahu. Mars is the planet for giving sudden

> > and quick results. Both the

> > Rasis (8th & 9th) are held by Mars as Sign lord. Both Satn. and Moon

> > are in Mars sign in 8th. Moon too is in Saturn star and Venus sub and

> > Venus is in the star of Rahu, full representative of Mars. Thus both Saturn

> > and Moon are connected to Mars thro Rahu. Mars is for sudden and giving

> > the result early. Hence there is no wondr the marriage was at the early

> > age of 22. This is my

> > opinion.

> >

> >Regards,

> >

> >K.S.V.Ramani

> >-----

> >> Original Message -----

> >>Suprakash Ghosh

> >>@gro ups.com

> >>>> Saturday, June 20, 2009 10:18 AM

> >>>> Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage

> >>

> >>

> >>Dear all,

> >>

> >>If we leave aside the poonarphoo controvercy,

> >> it is interesting that for the 2nd case, Sat is the sublord of 7th

house.

> >> Saturn in Sat star also. Still the marriage happened at an early age of

> >> 22 years.Saturn behaved quite differet to its nature.Why?? ?

> >>

> >>

> >>-----

> >>> Original Message -----

> >>>Ramani

> >>>@gro

> >>> ups.com

> >>>>>> Friday, June 19, 2009 2:53 PM

> >>>>>> Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>Dear Shri Dhananjaya,

> >>>

> >>>In the first case, Moon and Saturn are

> >>> conjoined. No doubt, it is a case of Punarphoo Dosha. Both are

> >>> in Sun's sign. Now let us see Sun's position. Sun is in

> >>> 5th in the Venus sign and Mars' star. Punarphoo Dosha gets

> >>> cancelled, if Moon and Saturn are in any way connected to Sun and

vice

> >>> versa.. Sun is in Mars' star who is in

> >>>close conjunction ( & not rapt) with

> >>> Saturn and Moon is also placed in the same sign where Saturn and Mars

> >>> are there. Moon is in the star of Venus, sign lord of Sun

> >>> and

> >>>in the sub of Mercury, who is also in the

> >>> star of Mars and with the close conjunction with Sun. Venus is in

> >>> the star of Sun and is in Moon;s Rasi. Thus Saturn, Moon, Mars,

> >>>

> >>>Mercury, Sun and Venus are all connected to

> >>> Saturn-Moon combination. Hence Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled and

marriage

> >>> was there.

> >>>

> >>>In 2nd case, both Saturn and Moon are in

> >>> conjunction in the same sign, and both

> >>> are in Saturn's star. It is also a Punarphoo case. Now let us

> >>> see Sun's position. If Sun is in anyway connected to either Saturn or

Moon, Punarphoo Dosha gets

> >>> cancelled.

> >>>Sun is in Venus sign in his own star (Sun).

> >>> Sun has direct aspects on both Moon and Saturn within the

> >>>

> >>>prescribed orb. (Sun has upto 6

> >>> Deg.orb) Sun's sign lord and Moon's sub lord both is Venus who is

with

> >>> self strength. Venus is Kalathra karaka. In view of the above,

Punarphoo

> >>> Dosha gets cancelled and the marriage

> >>>took place. This my view. (Authority:

> >>> Dr.K.R.Kar's

> >>>Cancellation of unarphoo Dosha

> >>> theory).

> >>>

> >>>Regards,

> >>>

> >>>K.S.V.Ramani

> >>>-----

> >>>> Original Message -----

> >>>>Dhananjaya Kekuda

> >>>>@gro

> >>>> ups.com

> >>>>>>>> Friday, June 19, 2009 9:20 AM

> >>>>>>>> Punarpoo dosha and marriage

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>Dear All,

> >>>>

> >>>>These are the two cases where punarpoo dosha

> >>>> lead to marriage.

> >>>>

> >>>>case 1: 13th June 1978

> >>>>8:45 P.M.

> >>>>P.O.B.

> >>>> - Mysore

> >>>>Date of marriage - November 30 2008

> >>>>

> >>>>case 2: 24th May

> >>>> 1986

> >>>>3:37 A.M.

> >>>>P.O.B. - Mysore

> >>>>Date of marriage - November 20

> >>>> 2008

> >>>>

> >>>>Punarpoo dosha not always deny marriage as per these two

> >>>> cases.

> >>>>

> >>>>Dhananjay

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >________________________________

> > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

> > Click

> > here.

> >

> Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

> ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

>

>

>

> Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter

http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

Dear Ramaniji,

It looks like you have taken offence...It is true,often,my

replies appear to be curt,and offensive to some...over the years,I am getting

increasingly impatient with mediocrity and lack of a deep self-study first,a

reasoned post mortem and the proper application of K.P. Principles on

display...and then tending to blame the System/Science itself...! ?

Citing a single case " that you have seen " would have been more

proper if the Birth Chart was also given alongwith,to rule out other factors

which could very well have brought about the result you talk about...That is why

I have repeatedly requesting querants to send the relevant Birth/Horary Chart

alongwith...

Unfortunately,it seems to me that some people seem to revel in

posing queries akin to " riddles " , I suppose...and I know some who derive secret

pleasure at the discomfiture they've caused to the guy at the other end who has

racked his brains to provide him with a reasonably scientifically accurate

reply...

Unfortunate,but true,as one learns continuously,in Life.

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

>

> Dear Sri Raogaru,

>

> I wish to say that I never said ''I am a new entrant'' to the

> Forum. Without adequate knowledge one will not enter

> into discussion in Forum. I have read all the books you have mentioned. You

may be a professional astrologer with high order and calibre. Do you expect all

others.to match you with same knowledge? I feel that this Forum is for all

juniors and senirors to partake in discussion.

> None is enforcing any rule or authority. Only discussion.

> One gets experience by the views of senios. It is not possible to give

authority to each and every matter.

> The characterestic of Mars is for sudden, rash etc.

> In some example of marriage in the monthly/Annual I have seen the event took

place early on account of Mars. It is

> not possible for me to trace the magazine.now. your advise is welcome and not

in critisizing manner to the man who discusses a thing.

>

> Regards,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

>

> ---- Original Message -----

> yogeshlajmi

>

> Thursday, June 25, 2009 7:20 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Ramani,

> Pl. purchase the book " Punarphoo " ,by Mr.K.Subramaniam & Vakary

Ramamurthi...you will find all the answers and more...

> With best wishes,

> Yogesh Lajmi

> >

> > Dear Madam,

> >

> > I have also read that conjunction of Mars will expedite

> > marriage. Generally conjunction of 2 malefics Mars and

> > Saturn is not good for many Lagna natives, especially one or both of them

relate to 7th Bhavam. It is for cold

> > relation between the couple, devoid of conjugal happiness. I don't know

which chart you refer. If you will kindly give the details of Lagna and

placement of Satn. and Mars, I will examine the same again.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > K.S.V.Ramani

> > -

> > sujata das

> >

> > Saturday, June 20, 2009 9:39 PM

> > Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Ranami

> > I remember readin that sa in conjunction with mars or moon will not delay

in giving results.In this case sa is aspected by so me moo and sa is in sub of

ra in ke star in 7, both nodes being agents of mars

> > Regards

> > Sujata

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > -------------------------

> > Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@>

> >

> > Saturday, 20 June, 2009 10:18:03 AM

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear all,

> >

> > If we leave aside the poonarphoo controvercy, it is interesting that for

the 2nd case, Sat is the sublord of 7th house. Saturn in Sat star also. Still

the marriage happened at an early age of 22 years.Saturn behaved quite differet

to its nature.Why?? ?

> >

> >

> > -

> > Ramani

> > @gro ups.com

> > Friday, June 19, 2009 2:53 PM

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Shri Dhananjaya,

> >

> > In the first case, Moon and Saturn are conjoined. No doubt, it is a case

of Punarphoo Dosha. Both are in Sun's sign. Now let us see Sun's position. Sun

is in 5th in the Venus sign and Mars' star. Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled, if

Moon and Saturn are in any way connected to Sun and vice versa. Sun is in Mars'

star who is in

> > close conjunction ( & not rapt) with Saturn and Moon is also placed in the

same sign where Saturn and Mars are there. Moon is in the star of Venus, sign

lord of Sun and

> > in the sub of Mercury, who is also in the star of Mars and with the close

conjunction with Sun. Venus is in the star of Sun and is in Moon;s Rasi. Thus

Saturn, Moon, Mars,

> > Mercury, Sun and Venus are all connected to Saturn-Moon combination. Hence

Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled and marriage was there.

> >

> > In 2nd case, both Saturn and Moon are in conjunction in the same sign, and

both are in Saturn's star. It is also a Punarphoo case. Now let us see Sun's

position. If Sun is in anyway connected to either Saturn or Moon, Punarphoo

Dosha gets cancelled..

> > Sun is in Venus sign in his own star (Sun). Sun has direct aspects on both

Moon and Saturn within the

> > prescribed orb. (Sun has upto 6 Deg.orb) Sun's sign lord and Moon's sub

lord both is Venus who is with self strength. Venus is Kalathra karaka. In view

of the above, Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled and the marriage

> > took place. This my view. (Authority: Dr.K.R.Kar's

> > Cancellation of unarphoo Dosha theory).

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > K.S.V.Ramani

> > -

> > Dhananjaya Kekuda

> > @gro ups.com

> > Friday, June 19, 2009 9:20 AM

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > These are the two cases where punarpoo dosha lead to marriage.

> >

> > case 1: 13th June 1978

> > 8:45 P.M.

> > P.O.B. - Mysore

> > Date of marriage - November 30 2008

> >

> > case 2: 24th May 1986

> > 3:37 A.M.

> > P..O.B. - Mysore

> > Date of marriage - November 20 2008

> >

> > Punarpoo dosha not always deny marriage as per these two cases.

> >

> > Dhananjay

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > -------------------------

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear YogeshYes, my lagna sub lord is Saturn lord of lagna, 12th in the 8th cusp in the star of Jupiter lord of 2nd and 11th in the 5th cusp , all indicates to benefit to others. and no doubt i have experienced the same.2nd sub lord too/11th sub lord too Sat causing benefit to others.Only in Jupiter bhukti of Mercury Dasha i have enjoyed good financial prosperity , even here too my clients benefited more through my Mirrorology suggestions.I use to say my rich clients to pay astrologer/vastu experts who work hard and give accurate predictions and guide, do not call me or give me but give them . then only the great subject astrology/vastu will live long .Many scholars of Astro/vastu etc will shift to some other service which give them bread.Recently I have

visited for vastu guidance, person facing crore of rupees loss and want my guidance but not in a position pay my fees but he is paying lakhs of rupees for interest.To pay interest he is taking loans, for purchasing a land he took loan, for construction he has taken loan but he is not having money to pay my fees.Name and fame will not sufficient in this commercial world, name and fame will not fill the stomach.Lord Brahma easily write poverty on foreheads on many people.He says he writes as per natives past Karma he writes this birth fate, but when he writes to kill the native has to kill, when he kill then Lord Brahma says that the native killed in past birth which is why he write so. till date i could not understand this logic.We astrologer too writes:janani janma soukhyaanaam vardhani kula sampadampadavi poorva punyanaam likhyate janma patrika.i do not like to bore u more.SS

Brahmaandayogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi Sent: Friday, 26 June, 2009 12:33:29 PM Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage

Dear Mr.Brahmananda,

Like a bad carpenter,please don't dismiss carpentry as a lousy job...

1) Cast your K,P. Birth Chart accurately,such that the Ascendant's sub-lord and sub-sub-lord appear as the Moon's star-lord and sub-lord,using either Mr.Raichur's or Mr.Rangarajan' s

2) Then examine the sublord of your of the Ascendant,carefully , and find out whether you are destined to earn a large sum of money or great wealth or get some legacy etc...(only K.P. can help you)...One can find out exactly what will be ones worth in terms of wealth etc.,also... (Pl.Refer Astrosecrets & K.P. Part I,there are 3 parts,by the late Shri M.P.Shanmugham)

3) Next after getting a close estimate of te wealth you are destined to have in this life...

4) Proceed to work out the periods of the significators of Houses II,X & XI,(who are in favourable subs)...

5) Thus one can estimate ones Fame/Name/Success in profession etc...

Money alone cannot help Man enjoy hapiness...haven' t you seen millionnaires on strict diet-control- regimens etc...Hence one needs to have it in his Prarabdha,to not only have large amount of wealth but to be able to enjoy it...One should be destined to have huge wealth and als enjoy it...!

Answers to All these questions can be got through correct and proper application of K.P.

Yogesh Lajmi

>

>

>

> In fact i am fed up with Astrology as it will not give any income as people will come to us when they were in problem and either they are not in position to pay us or some time we don't like to charge because of their problems

> in 1989 i have written an article on Saturn/moon which has published in Planets and forecast from cuttack.

> now i am doing Mirrorology for Vastu diffect since 1996, though i have firm believer of fate is predestined but at the same time i found "Nothing is fated, everything is farmed" many times my predictions made me to think twice.

>

> Search:

> mirrorology starteller

> SS Brahmaanda

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear SS

> Why dont u make a case study of how csl change the destiny and post it to File Section

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Dear Ramani

> 7th cusp sub lord Saturn born is a bachelor.7th cusp sub lord Saturn in the star of Jupiter lord of 2nd and 11 in the 5th cusp.

> 7th cusp sub lord Mercury born is married.7th cuap sub lord Mercury in the star of the Sun lord of 7th in the 2nd .

> first one is astro/mirrorologist and 2nd one is Engineer but looking after his father's agriculture land..

> Both are male.

> Thanks and Regards

> SS Brahmaanda

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> 

> Dear Sagarji,

>

> one.

>

> Regards,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

> -

> >Sagar S

> >@gro ups.com

> > AM

> > and marriage

> >

> >

> >Hi

> >Both

> >Birth

> > details:

> >1. Born at Nagpur:

> >one

> > 1955 at 2-45 am.

> >

> >SS Brahmaanda

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Ramani

> >> @gro ups.com

> > PM

> >Re:

> >

> >

> >Dear Mr.Ghosh,

> >

> > star, conjoined with Moon in 8th, for the native born on 24-5-1986 with Pisces

> > Rahu alone in Aeries Rasi represents Mars fully the significations of Mars as

> > is also Mars,

> > Mars

> > opinion.

> >

> >Regards,

> >

> >K.S.V.Ramani

> >-----

> >>Suprakash Ghosh

> >>@gro ups.com

> >>

> >>

> >>Dear all,

> >>

> >> it is interesting that for the 2nd case, Sat is the sublord of 7th house.

> >>

> >>

> >>-----

> >>>Ramani

> >>>@gro

> >>> ups.com

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> cancelled, if Moon and Saturn are in any way connected to Sun and vice

> >>> and

> >>>

> >>> Saturn-Moon combination. Hence Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled and marriage

> >>> was there.

> >>>

> >>> see Sun's position. If Sun is in anyway connected to either Saturn or Moon, Punarphoo Dosha gets

> >>> cancelled.

> >>>

> >>> Deg.orb) Sun's sign lord and Moon's sub lord both is Venus who is with

> >>> self strength. Venus is Kalathra karaka. In view of the above, Punarphoo

> >>> Dr.K.R.Kar's

> >>> theory).

> >>>

> >>>Regards,

> >>>

> >>>K.S.V.Ramani

> >>>-----

> >>>>Dhananjaya Kekuda

> >>>>@gro

> >>>> ups.com

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>Dear All,

> >>>>

> >>>> lead to marriage.

> >>>>

> >>>>P.O.B.

> >>>> - Mysore

> >>>>

> >>>> 1986

> >>>>P.O.B. - Mysore

> >>>> 2008

> >>>>

> >>>> cases.

> >>>>

> >>>>Dhananjay

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >___________ _________ _________ ___

> > Click

> > here.

> >

>

>

>

> Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

Dear Sri Raogaru,

I am glad that you understood my feeling in right spirit.

I also understand your feeling of irritation, when some one

exhibits his ignorance. As senior, one should tolerate this

and should make him to understand the correct one polite;ly.That is what I wanted. Pl. excuse me for overreaching. You are very senior and I regard your knowledge very high.

Thanks,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

yogeshlajmi

Friday, June 26, 2009 5:21 PM

Dear Ramaniji,It looks like you have taken offence...It is true,often,my replies appear to be curt,and offensive to some...over the years,I am getting increasingly impatient with mediocrity and lack of a deep self-study first,a reasoned post mortem and the proper application of K.P. Principles on display...and then tending to blame the System/Science itself...! ?Citing a single case "that you have seen" would have been more proper if the Birth Chart was also given alongwith,to rule out other factors which could very well have brought about the result you talk about...That is why I have repeatedly requesting querants to send the relevant Birth/Horary Chart alongwith...Unfortunately,it seems to me that some people seem to revel in posing queries akin to "riddles", I suppose...and I know some who derive secret pleasure at the discomfiture they've caused to the guy at the other end who has racked his brains to provide him with a reasonably scientifically accurate reply...Unfortunate,but true,as one learns continuously,in Life.With the very best wishes,Yogesh Lajmi>> Dear Sri Raogaru,> > I wish to say that I never said ''I am a new entrant'' to the > Forum. Without adequate knowledge one will not enter> into discussion in Forum. I have read all the books you have mentioned. You may be a professional astrologer with high order and calibre. Do you expect all others.to match you with same knowledge? I feel that this Forum is for all juniors and senirors to partake in discussion.> None is enforcing any rule or authority. Only discussion.> One gets experience by the views of senios. It is not possible to give authority to each and every matter. > The characterestic of Mars is for sudden, rash etc.> In some example of marriage in the monthly/Annual I have seen the event took place early on account of Mars. It is > not possible for me to trace the magazine.now. your advise is welcome and not in critisizing manner to the man who discusses a thing.> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani > > ---- Original Message ----- > yogeshlajmi > > Thursday, June 25, 2009 7:20 PM> Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage> > > > > > Dear Ramani,> Pl. purchase the book "Punarphoo",by Mr.K.Subramaniam & Vakary Ramamurthi...you will find all the answers and more...> With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi> >> > Dear Madam,> > > > I have also read that conjunction of Mars will expedite> > marriage. Generally conjunction of 2 malefics Mars and> > Saturn is not good for many Lagna natives, especially one or both of them relate to 7th Bhavam. It is for cold > > relation between the couple, devoid of conjugal happiness. I don't know which chart you refer. If you will kindly give the details of Lagna and placement of Satn. and Mars, I will examine the same again.> > > > Regards,> > > > K.S.V.Ramani> > - > > sujata das > > > > Saturday, June 20, 2009 9:39 PM> > Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ranami> > I remember readin that sa in conjunction with mars or moon will not delay in giving results.In this case sa is aspected by so me moo and sa is in sub of ra in ke star in 7, both nodes being agents of mars> > Regards> > Sujata> > > > > > > > > > -------------------------> > Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@>> > > > Saturday, 20 June, 2009 10:18:03 AM> > Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage> > > > > > > > Dear all,> > > > If we leave aside the poonarphoo controvercy, it is interesting that for the 2nd case, Sat is the sublord of 7th house. Saturn in Sat star also. Still the marriage happened at an early age of 22 years.Saturn behaved quite differet to its nature.Why?? ?> > > > > > - > > Ramani > > @gro ups.com > > Friday, June 19, 2009 2:53 PM> > Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage> > > > > > > > Dear Shri Dhananjaya,> > > > In the first case, Moon and Saturn are conjoined. No doubt, it is a case of Punarphoo Dosha. Both are in Sun's sign. Now let us see Sun's position. Sun is in 5th in the Venus sign and Mars' star. Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled, if Moon and Saturn are in any way connected to Sun and vice versa. Sun is in Mars' star who is in> > close conjunction ( & not rapt) with Saturn and Moon is also placed in the same sign where Saturn and Mars are there. Moon is in the star of Venus, sign lord of Sun and> > in the sub of Mercury, who is also in the star of Mars and with the close conjunction with Sun. Venus is in the star of Sun and is in Moon;s Rasi. Thus Saturn, Moon, Mars, > > Mercury, Sun and Venus are all connected to Saturn-Moon combination. Hence Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled and marriage was there.> > > > In 2nd case, both Saturn and Moon are in conjunction in the same sign, and both are in Saturn's star. It is also a Punarphoo case. Now let us see Sun's position. If Sun is in anyway connected to either Saturn or Moon, Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled..> > Sun is in Venus sign in his own star (Sun). Sun has direct aspects on both Moon and Saturn within the > > prescribed orb. (Sun has upto 6 Deg.orb) Sun's sign lord and Moon's sub lord both is Venus who is with self strength. Venus is Kalathra karaka. In view of the above, Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled and the marriage > > took place. This my view. (Authority: Dr.K.R.Kar's> > Cancellation of unarphoo Dosha theory).> > > > Regards,> > > > K.S.V.Ramani > > - > > Dhananjaya Kekuda > > @gro ups.com > > Friday, June 19, 2009 9:20 AM> > Punarpoo dosha and marriage> > > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > These are the two cases where punarpoo dosha lead to marriage. > > > > case 1: 13th June 1978> > 8:45 P.M. > > P.O.B. - Mysore> > Date of marriage - November 30 2008> > > > case 2: 24th May 1986> > 3:37 A.M.> > P..O.B. - Mysore> > Date of marriage - November 20 2008 > > > > Punarpoo dosha not always deny marriage as per these two cases. > > > > Dhananjay> > > > > > > > > > > > > > -------------------------> > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. > >>

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Brahmananda,

A few days ago I remember having sent you the

corrected TOB...it was 02-44-36 AM IST...at PERIYAPATA,12N20;76E13.

Now,I think it was your own TOB ?

Have you cast a chart and Analysed that ?

Kindly do so and inform,

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

>

>

>

> In fact i am fed up with Astrology as it will not give any income as people

will come to us when they were in problem and either they are not in position to

> in 1989 i have written an article on Saturn/moon which has published in

> now i am doing Mirrorology for Vastu diffect since 1996, though i have firm

believer of fate is predestined but at the same time i found " Nothing is fated,

>

> Search:

> mirrorology starteller

> SS Brahmaanda

>

>

> sujata das <sujatadash1

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear SS

> Why dont u make a case study of how csl change the destiny and post it to File

Section

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Dear Ramani

> 7th cusp sub lord Saturn born is a bachelor.7th cusp sub lord Saturn in the

> 7th cusp sub lord Mercury born is married.7th cuap sub lord Mercury in the

> first one is astro/mirrorologist and 2nd one is Engineer but looking after his

father's agriculture land..

> Both are male.

> Thanks and Regards

> SS Brahmaanda

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> 

> Dear Sagarji,

>

> one.

>

> Regards,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

> -

> >Sagar S

> >@gro ups.com

> > AM

> > and marriage

> >

> >

> >Hi

> >Both

> >Birth

> > details:

> >1. Born at Nagpur:

> >one

> > 1955 at 2-45 am.

> >

> >SS Brahmaanda

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Ramani

> >> @gro ups.com

> > PM

> >Re:

> >

> >

> >Dear Mr.Ghosh,

> >

> > star, conjoined with Moon in 8th, for the native born on 24-5-1986 with

Pisces

> > Rahu alone in Aeries Rasi represents Mars fully the significations of Mars

as

> > is also Mars,

> > Mars

> > opinion.

> >

> >Regards,

> >

> >K.S.V.Ramani

> >-----

> >>Suprakash Ghosh

> >>@gro ups.com

> >>

> >>

> >>Dear all,

> >>

> >> it is interesting that for the 2nd case, Sat is the sublord of 7th

house.

> >>

> >>

> >>-----

> >>>Ramani

> >>>@gro

> >>> ups.com

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> cancelled, if Moon and Saturn are in any way connected to Sun and

vice

> >>> and

> >>>

> >>> Saturn-Moon combination. Hence Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled and

marriage

> >>> was there.

> >>>

> >>> see Sun's position. If Sun is in anyway connected to either Saturn or

> >>> cancelled.

> >>>

> >>> Deg.orb) Sun's sign lord and Moon's sub lord both is Venus who is

with

> >>> self strength. Venus is Kalathra karaka. In view of the above,

Punarphoo

> >>> Dr.K.R.Kar's

> >>> theory).

> >>>

> >>>Regards,

> >>>

> >>>K.S.V.Ramani

> >>>-----

> >>>>Dhananjaya Kekuda

> >>>>@gro

> >>>> ups.com

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>Dear All,

> >>>>

> >>>> lead to marriage.

> >>>>

> >>>>P.O.B.

> >>>> - Mysore

> >>>>

> >>>> 1986

> >>>>P.O.B. - Mysore

> >>>> 2008

> >>>>

> >>>> cases.

> >>>>

> >>>>Dhananjay

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >________________________________

> > Click

> > here.

> >

>

>

>

> Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Yogesh

Yes u have rectified to 02.44.36 am, , but i have not yet erected the chart for that time. i am not using SW's for erecting charts as i found some differences in SW's.

Thanks & Regards

SSBrahmaanda

yogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi Sent: Saturday, 27 June, 2009 8:36:26 PM Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage

Dear Mr.Brahmananda,A few days ago I remember having sent you the corrected TOB...it was 02-44-36 AM IST...at PERIYAPATA,12N20; 76E13.Now,I think it was your own TOB ?Have you cast a chart and Analysed that ?Kindly do so and inform,With the very best wishes,Yogesh Lajmi>> > > In fact i am fed up with Astrology as it will not give any income as people will come to us when they were in problem and either they are not in position to pay us or some time we don't like to charge because of their problems> in 1989 i have written an article on Saturn/moon which has published in Planets and forecast from cuttack.> now i am doing Mirrorology for Vastu diffect since 1996, though i have firm believer of fate is predestined but at the same time i found "Nothing is fated, everything is farmed" many times my predictions made me to think twice.> > Search:> mirrorology

starteller> sahhasra saagara manmohan singh second term> SS Brahmaanda> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, 23 June, 2009 10:34:46 PM> Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage> > > > > > Dear SS> Why dont u make a case study of how csl change the destiny and post it to File Section> One of the horoscope is yours> Regards> Sujata> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, 23 June, 2009 9:02:31 PM> Re: Punarpoo dosha

and marriage> > > Dear Ramani> 7th cusp sub lord Saturn born is a bachelor.7th cusp sub lord Saturn in the star of Jupiter lord of 2nd and 11 in the 5th cusp.> 7th cusp sub lord Mercury born is married.7th cuap sub lord Mercury in the star of the Sun lord of 7th in the 2nd .> first one is astro/mirrorologist and 2nd one is Engineer but looking after his father's agriculture land..> Both are male.> Thanks and Regards> SS Brahmaanda> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, 23 June, 2009 7:18:13 PM> Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage> > >  > Dear Sagarji,> > You have stated that two were born at the same > time. It is presumed that both were born on 7th May,

1955 at 2-45 AM at > different places mentioned therein. Apart from marital status, is there > any other differences between them, It is presumed that both are male. Who > was married, the one with 7th CSL Saturn or Mercury? Pl. clarify to enable > to examine whether marriage was destined or denied/delayed to > one.> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani> - > >Sagar S > >@gro ups.com > >Tuesday, June 23, 2009 12:54 > > AM> >Re: Punarpoo dosha > > and marriage> >> >> >Hi> >Two persons were born at same time but different place.> >Both > > born with punarphoo dosha as Saturn and Moon together placed.> >Birth > > details:> >1. Born at Nagpur:> >2.Born at

Periyapatna 12N 20/ 76E13> >one > > born with punarphoo with 7th cusp sub lord is Saturn and the other with > > mercury.One married and the other one is a bachelor.> >Date of Birth: 7th May > > 1955 at 2-45 am.> >> >SS Brahmaanda> >> >> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> Ramani > > <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>> >> @gro ups.com> >Monday, 22 June, 2009 2:49:36 > > PM> >Re: > > Punarpoo dosha and marriage> >> >> >Dear Mr.Ghosh,> > > >It is true that the 7th CSL is Saturn in own > > star, conjoined with Moon in 8th, for the native born on 24-5-1986 with Pisces > > Lagna. I find that Saturn is in the sub of Rahu.>

>and Moon in the sub of Venus in the star of Rahu. > > Rahu alone in Aeries Rasi represents Mars fully the significations of Mars as > > his sign lord.. Mars is lord of 8th and 9th. It may be seen that 8th CSL > > is also Mars,> >in the star of Kethu, who represents Venus in the > > star of Rahu. Thus Satun & Moon both are connected to > > Mars> >thro' Rahu. Mars is the planet for giving sudden > > and quick results. Both the > > Rasis (8th & 9th) are held by Mars as Sign lord. Both Satn. and Moon > > are in Mars sign in 8th. Moon too is in Saturn star and Venus sub and > > Venus is in the star of Rahu, full representative of Mars. Thus both Saturn > > and Moon are connected to Mars thro Rahu. Mars is for sudden and giving > > the result early. Hence there is no wondr the marriage was at the early > > age

of 22. This is my > > opinion.> > > >Regards,> > > >K.S.V.Ramani > >----- > >> Original Message ----- > >>Suprakash Ghosh > >>@gro ups.com > >>>> Saturday, June 20, 2009 10:18 AM> >>>> Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage> >>> >>> >>Dear all,> >> > >>If we leave aside the poonarphoo controvercy, > >> it is interesting that for the 2nd case, Sat is the sublord of 7th house. > >> Saturn in Sat star also. Still the marriage happened at an early age of > >> 22 years.Saturn behaved quite differet to its nature.Why?? ?> >> > >> > >>----- > >>> Original Message ----- > >>>Ramani >

>>>@gro > >>> ups.com > >>>>>> Friday, June 19, 2009 2:53 PM> >>>>>> Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage> >>>> >>>> >>>Dear Shri Dhananjaya,> >>> > >>>In the first case, Moon and Saturn are > >>> conjoined. No doubt, it is a case of Punarphoo Dosha. Both are > >>> in Sun's sign. Now let us see Sun's position. Sun is in > >>> 5th in the Venus sign and Mars' star. Punarphoo Dosha gets > >>> cancelled, if Moon and Saturn are in any way connected to Sun and vice > >>> versa.. Sun is in Mars' star who is in> >>>close conjunction ( & not rapt) with > >>> Saturn and Moon is also placed in the same sign where Saturn and Mars > >>> are

there. Moon is in the star of Venus, sign lord of Sun > >>> and> >>>in the sub of Mercury, who is also in the > >>> star of Mars and with the close conjunction with Sun. Venus is in > >>> the star of Sun and is in Moon;s Rasi. Thus Saturn, Moon, Mars, > >>> > >>>Mercury, Sun and Venus are all connected to > >>> Saturn-Moon combination. Hence Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled and marriage > >>> was there.> >>> > >>>In 2nd case, both Saturn and Moon are in > >>> conjunction in the same sign, and both > >>> are in Saturn's star. It is also a Punarphoo case. Now let us > >>> see Sun's position. If Sun is in anyway connected to either Saturn or Moon, Punarphoo Dosha gets > >>> cancelled.> >>>Sun is in Venus sign in his own

star (Sun). > >>> Sun has direct aspects on both Moon and Saturn within the > >>> > >>>prescribed orb. (Sun has upto 6 > >>> Deg.orb) Sun's sign lord and Moon's sub lord both is Venus who is with > >>> self strength. Venus is Kalathra karaka. In view of the above, Punarphoo > >>> Dosha gets cancelled and the marriage > >>>took place. This my view. (Authority: > >>> Dr.K.R.Kar's> >>>Cancellation of unarphoo Dosha > >>> theory).> >>> > >>>Regards,> >>> > >>>K.S.V.Ramani > >>>----- > >>>> Original Message ----- > >>>>Dhananjaya Kekuda > >>>>@gro > >>>> ups.com > >>>>>>>> Friday, June

19, 2009 9:20 AM> >>>>>>>> Punarpoo dosha and marriage> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>Dear All,> >>>>> >>>>These are the two cases where punarpoo dosha > >>>> lead to marriage. > >>>>> >>>>case 1: 13th June 1978> >>>>8:45 P.M. > >>>>P.O.B. > >>>> - Mysore> >>>>Date of marriage - November 30 2008> >>>>> >>>>case 2: 24th May > >>>> 1986> >>>>3:37 A.M.> >>>>P.O.B. - Mysore> >>>>Date of marriage - November 20 > >>>> 2008 > >>>>> >>>>Punarpoo dosha not always deny marriage as per these two >

>>>> cases. > >>>>> >>>>Dhananjay> >>>>> >>>>> >___________ _________ _________ ___> > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. > > Click > > here.> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now! > ____________ _________ _________ __> ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET > > > > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://cricket. >

Guest guest

RESPECTED SIR I WANT TO CONGRATULATE FOR YOUR GREAT PREDICTIONS YOU SELECTED A DIVINE SCIENCE AND YOU ARE VERY GOOD IN IT THE ESSENCE OF ALL ABOUT YOU IS TELLING YOU ARE HELPING OTHERS YOU ARE GOOD AT SERVICE. IN THIS WORLD IF ONE GETS GOOD NAME THEY ARE TAKE IT FOR GRANTED FOR HELP OTHERS. SERVISE TO PEOPLE IN NEED IS IN OTHERA WA Y EARNING PUNYAM YOUR PREDICTION COME VERY TRUE REGARDING SENSEX IT DROOPED DOWN AFTER 15TH .. PRANAM SANTA BOORLA--- On Fri, 6/26/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:Sagar S <ssagar86Re: Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage Date: Friday, June 26, 2009, 11:13 PM

Dear YogeshYes, my lagna sub lord is Saturn lord of lagna, 12th in the 8th cusp in the star of Jupiter lord of 2nd and 11th in the 5th cusp , all indicates to benefit to others. and no doubt i have experienced the same.2nd sub lord too/11th sub lord too Sat causing benefit to others.Only in Jupiter bhukti of Mercury Dasha i have enjoyed good financial prosperity , even here too my clients benefited more through my Mirrorology suggestions.I use to say my rich clients to pay astrologer/vastu experts who work hard and give accurate predictions and guide, do not call me or give me but give them . then only the great subject astrology/vastu will live long .Many scholars of Astro/vastu etc will shift to some other service which give them bread.Recently I have

visited for vastu guidance, person facing crore of rupees loss and want my guidance but not in a position pay my fees but he is paying lakhs of rupees for interest.To pay interest he is taking loans, for purchasing a land he took loan, for construction he has taken loan but he is not having money to pay my fees.Name and fame will not sufficient in this commercial world, name and fame will not fill the stomach.Lord Brahma easily write poverty on foreheads on many people.He says he writes as per natives past Karma he writes this birth fate, but when he writes to kill the native has to kill, when he kill then Lord Brahma says that the native killed in past birth which is why he write so. till date i could not understand this logic.We astrologer too writes:janani janma soukhyaanaam vardhani kula sampadampadavi poorva punyanaam likhyate janma patrika.i do not like to bore u more.SS

Brahmaandayogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comFriday, 26 June, 2009 12:33:29 PM Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage

Dear Mr.Brahmananda,

1) Cast your K,P. Birth Chart accurately,such that the Ascendant's sub-lord and sub-sub-lord appear as the Moon's star-lord and sub-lord,using either Mr.Raichur's or Mr.Rangarajan' s

2) Then examine the sublord of your of the Ascendant,carefully , and find out whether you are destined to earn a large sum of money or great wealth or get some legacy etc....(only K.P. can help you)...One can find out exactly what will be ones worth in terms of wealth etc.,also... (Pl.Refer Astrosecrets & K.P. Part I,there are 3 parts,by the late Shri M.P.Shanmugham)

3) Next after getting a close estimate of te wealth you are destined to have in this life...

4) Proceed to work out the periods of the significators of Houses II,X & XI,(who are in favourable subs)...

Money alone cannot help Man enjoy hapiness...haven' t you seen millionnaires on strict diet-control- regimens etc...Hence one needs to have it in his Prarabdha,to not only have large amount of wealth but to be able to enjoy it...One should be destined to have huge wealth and als enjoy it...!

Answers to All these questions can be got through correct and proper application of K.P.

Yogesh Lajmi

>

>

>

> In fact i am fed up with Astrology as it will not give any income as people will come to us when they were in problem and either they are not in position to pay us or some time we don't like to charge because of their problems

> in 1989 i have written an article on Saturn/moon which has published in Planets and forecast from cuttack.

> now i am doing Mirrorology for Vastu diffect since 1996, though i have firm believer of fate is predestined but at the same time i found "Nothing is fated, everything is farmed" many times my predictions made me to think twice.

>

> Search:

> mirrorology starteller

> SS Brahmaanda

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear SS

> Why dont u make a case study of how csl change the destiny and post it to File Section

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Dear Ramani

> 7th cusp sub lord Saturn born is a bachelor.7th cusp sub lord Saturn in the star of Jupiter lord of 2nd and 11 in the 5th cusp.

> 7th cusp sub lord Mercury born is married.7th cuap sub lord Mercury in the star of the Sun lord of 7th in the 2nd .

> first one is astro/mirrorologist and 2nd one is Engineer but looking after his father's agriculture land..

> Both are male.

> Thanks and Regards

> SS Brahmaanda

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> 

> Dear Sagarji,

>

> one.

>

> Regards,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

> -

> >Sagar S

> >@gro ups.com

> > AM

> > and marriage

> >

> >

> >Hi

> >Both

> >Birth

> > details:

> >1. Born at Nagpur:

> >one

> > 1955 at 2-45 am.

> >

> >SS Brahmaanda

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Ramani

> >> @gro ups.com

> > PM

> >Re:

> >

> >

> >Dear Mr.Ghosh,

> >

> > star, conjoined with Moon in 8th, for the native born on 24-5-1986 with Pisces

> > Rahu alone in Aeries Rasi represents Mars fully the significations of Mars as

> > is also Mars,

> > Mars

> > opinion.

> >

> >Regards,

> >

> >K.S.V.Ramani

> >-----

> >>Suprakash Ghosh

> >>@gro ups.com

> >>

> >>

> >>Dear all,

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>-----

> >>>Ramani

> >>>@gro

> >>> ups.com

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> and

> >>>

> >>> Saturn-Moon combination. Hence Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled and marriage

> >>> was there.

> >>>

> >>> see Sun's position. If Sun is in anyway connected to either Saturn or Moon, Punarphoo Dosha gets

> >>> cancelled.

> >>>

> >>> Dr.K.R.Kar's

> >>> theory).

> >>>

> >>>Regards,

> >>>

> >>>K.S.V.Ramani

> >>>-----

> >>>>Dhananjaya Kekuda

> >>>>@gro

> >>>> ups.com

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>Dear All,

> >>>>

> >>>> lead to marriage.

> >>>>

> >>>>P.O.B.

> >>>> - Mysore

> >>>>

> >>>> 1986

> >>>>P.O.B. - Mysore

> >>>> 2008

> >>>>

> >>>> cases.

> >>>>

> >>>>Dhananjay

> >>>>

> >>>>

> > Click

> > here.

> >

>

>

>

> Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr Brahmananda,

The rectified TOB is 02:34:30 A.M.

In any case as I find your case very interesting,kindly

provide me with a horary number between 1 & 249,

along with your query... " Will I gat married,if so,when? "

I will like to examine whether a horary chart reflects the

Birth Chart or vice versa...

I shall be very grateful to you...

Expecting a prompt response,I remain,

Yours sincerely,

Yogesh Lajmi.

>

> Dear Mr.Yogesh

> Yes u have rectified to 02.44.36 am, , but i have not yet erected the chart

for that time. i am not using SW's for erecting charts as i found some

differences in SW's.

> Thanks & Regards

> SSBrahmaanda 

>

>

>

>

> yogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi

>

> Saturday, 27 June, 2009 8:36:26 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Mr.Brahmananda,

> A few days ago I remember having sent you the

> corrected TOB...it was 02-44-36 AM IST...at PERIYAPATA,12N20; 76E13.

> Now,I think it was your own TOB ?

> Have you cast a chart and Analysed that ?

> Kindly do so and inform,

> With the very best wishes,

> Yogesh Lajmi

>

> >

> >

> >

> > In fact i am fed up with Astrology as it will not give any income as people

> > in 1989 i have written an article on Saturn/moon which has published in

> > now i am doing Mirrorology for Vastu diffect since 1996, though i have firm

> >

> > Search:

> > mirrorology starteller

> > sahhasra saagara manmohan singh second term

> > SS Brahmaanda

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Tuesday, 23 June, 2009 10:34:46 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear SS

> > Why dont u make a case study of how csl change the destiny and post it to

File Section

> > One of the horoscope is yours

> > Regards

> > Sujata

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Tuesday, 23 June, 2009 9:02:31 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear Ramani

> > 7th cusp sub lord Saturn born is a bachelor.7th cusp sub lord Saturn in the

> > 7th cusp sub lord Mercury born is married.7th cuap sub lord Mercury in the

> > first one is astro/mirrorologist and 2nd one is Engineer but looking after

his father's agriculture land..

> > Both are male.

> > Thanks and Regards

> > SS Brahmaanda

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Tuesday, 23 June, 2009 7:18:13 PM

> >

> >

> > 

> > Dear Sagarji,

> >

> > You have stated that two were born at the same

> > time. It is presumed that both were born on 7th May, 1955 at 2-45 AM at

> > different places mentioned therein. Apart from marital status, is there

> > any other differences between them, It is presumed that both are male. Who

> > was married, the one with 7th CSL Saturn or Mercury? Pl. clarify to enable

> > to examine whether marriage was destined or denied/delayed to

> > one.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > K.S.V.Ramani

> > -

> > >Sagar S

> > >@gro ups.com

> > >Tuesday, June 23, 2009 12:54

> > > AM

> > >Re: Punarpoo dosha

> > > and marriage

> > >

> > >

> > >Hi

> > >Two persons were born at same time but different place.

> > >Both

> > > born with punarphoo dosha as Saturn and Moon together placed.

> > >Birth

> > > details:

> > >1. Born at Nagpur:

> > >2.Born at Periyapatna 12N 20/ 76E13

> > >one

> > > born with punarphoo with 7th cusp sub lord is Saturn and the other with

> > > mercury.One married and the other one is a bachelor.

> > >Date of Birth: 7th May

> > > 1955 at 2-45 am.

> > >

> > >SS Brahmaanda

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > Ramani

> > > <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

> > >> @gro ups.com

> > >Monday, 22 June, 2009 2:49:36

> > > PM

> > >Re:

> > > Punarpoo dosha and marriage

> > >

> > >

> > >Dear Mr.Ghosh,

> > >

> > >It is true that the 7th CSL is Saturn in own

> > > star, conjoined with Moon in 8th, for the native born on 24-5-1986 with

Pisces

> > > Lagna. I find that Saturn is in the sub of Rahu.

> > >and Moon in the sub of Venus in the star of Rahu.

> > > Rahu alone in Aeries Rasi represents Mars fully the significations of Mars

as

> > > his sign lord.. Mars is lord of 8th and 9th. It may be seen that 8th CSL

> > > is also Mars,

> > >in the star of Kethu, who represents Venus in the

> > > star of Rahu. Thus Satun & Moon both are connected to

> > > Mars

> > >thro' Rahu. Mars is the planet for giving sudden

> > > and quick results. Both the

> > > Rasis (8th & 9th) are held by Mars as Sign lord. Both Satn. and Moon

> > > are in Mars sign in 8th. Moon too is in Saturn star and Venus sub and

> > > Venus is in the star of Rahu, full representative of Mars. Thus both

Saturn

> > > and Moon are connected to Mars thro Rahu. Mars is for sudden and giving

> > > the result early. Hence there is no wondr the marriage was at the early

> > > age of 22. This is my

> > > opinion.

> > >

> > >Regards,

> > >

> > >K.S.V.Ramani

> > >-----

> > >> Original Message -----

> > >>Suprakash Ghosh

> > >>@gro ups.com

> > >>>> Saturday, June 20, 2009 10:18 AM

> > >>>> Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>Dear all,

> > >>

> > >>If we leave aside the poonarphoo controvercy,

> > >> it is interesting that for the 2nd case, Sat is the sublord of 7th house.

> > >> Saturn in Sat star also. Still the marriage happened at an early age of

> > >> 22 years.Saturn behaved quite differet to its nature.Why?? ?

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>-----

> > >>> Original Message -----

> > >>>Ramani

> > >>>@gro

> > >>> ups.com

> > >>>>>> Friday, June 19, 2009 2:53 PM

> > >>>>>> Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>Dear Shri Dhananjaya,

> > >>>

> > >>>In the first case, Moon and Saturn are

> > >>> conjoined. No doubt, it is a case of Punarphoo Dosha. Both are

> > >>> in Sun's sign. Now let us see Sun's position. Sun is in

> > >>> 5th in the Venus sign and Mars' star. Punarphoo Dosha gets

> > >>> cancelled, if Moon and Saturn are in any way connected to Sun and vice

> > >>> versa.. Sun is in Mars' star who is in

> > >>>close conjunction ( & not rapt) with

> > >>> Saturn and Moon is also placed in the same sign where Saturn and Mars

> > >>> are there. Moon is in the star of Venus, sign lord of Sun

> > >>> and

> > >>>in the sub of Mercury, who is also in the

> > >>> star of Mars and with the close conjunction with Sun. Venus is in

> > >>> the star of Sun and is in Moon;s Rasi. Thus Saturn, Moon, Mars,

> > >>>

> > >>>Mercury, Sun and Venus are all connected to

> > >>> Saturn-Moon combination. Hence Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled and

marriage

> > >>> was there.

> > >>>

> > >>>In 2nd case, both Saturn and Moon are in

> > >>> conjunction in the same sign, and both

> > >>> are in Saturn's star. It is also a Punarphoo case. Now let us

> > >>> see Sun's position. If Sun is in anyway connected to either Saturn or

> > >>> cancelled.

> > >>>Sun is in Venus sign in his own star (Sun).

> > >>> Sun has direct aspects on both Moon and Saturn within the

> > >>>

> > >>>prescribed orb. (Sun has upto 6

> > >>> Deg.orb) Sun's sign lord and Moon's sub lord both is Venus who is with

> > >>> self strength. Venus is Kalathra karaka. In view of the above, Punarphoo

> > >>> Dosha gets cancelled and the marriage

> > >>>took place. This my view. (Authority:

> > >>> Dr.K.R.Kar's

> > >>>Cancellation of unarphoo Dosha

> > >>> theory).

> > >>>

> > >>>Regards,

> > >>>

> > >>>K.S.V.Ramani

> > >>>-----

> > >>>> Original Message -----

> > >>>>Dhananjaya Kekuda

> > >>>>@gro

> > >>>> ups.com

> > >>>>>>>> Friday, June 19, 2009 9:20 AM

> > >>>>>>>> Punarpoo dosha and marriage

> > >>>>

> > >>>>

> > >>>>

> > >>>>Dear All,

> > >>>>

> > >>>>These are the two cases where punarpoo dosha

> > >>>> lead to marriage.

> > >>>>

> > >>>>case 1: 13th June 1978

> > >>>>8:45 P.M.

> > >>>>P.O.B.

> > >>>> - Mysore

> > >>>>Date of marriage - November 30 2008

> > >>>>

> > >>>>case 2: 24th May

> > >>>> 1986

> > >>>>3:37 A.M.

> > >>>>P.O.B. - Mysore

> > >>>>Date of marriage - November 20

> > >>>> 2008

> > >>>>

> > >>>>Punarpoo dosha not always deny marriage as per these two

> > >>>> cases.

> > >>>>

> > >>>>Dhananjay

> > >>>>

> > >>>>

> > >___________ _________ _________ ___

> > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

> > > Click

> > > here.

> > >

> > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

> > ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

> >

> >

> >

> > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click here http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

HiThanksI am nothing in front of many great scholars in this field.Unless and untill we run good dasha period we can not earn/gain is my personal experience/experiment.SSBSanta Boorla <strawberry1948 Sent: Sunday, 28 June, 2009 1:16:37 PMRe: Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage

RESPECTED SIR I WANT TO CONGRATULATE FOR YOUR GREAT PREDICTIONS YOU SELECTED A DIVINE SCIENCE AND YOU ARE VERY GOOD IN IT THE ESSENCE OF ALL ABOUT YOU IS TELLING YOU ARE HELPING OTHERS YOU ARE GOOD AT SERVICE. IN THIS WORLD IF ONE GETS GOOD NAME THEY ARE TAKE IT FOR GRANTED FOR HELP OTHERS. SERVISE TO PEOPLE IN NEED IS IN OTHERA WA Y EARNING PUNYAM YOUR PREDICTION COME VERY TRUE REGARDING SENSEX IT DROOPED DOWN AFTER 15TH

... PRANAM SANTA BOORLA--- On Fri, 6/26/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage@gro ups.comFriday, June 26, 2009, 11:13 PM

Brahmaandayogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comFriday, 26 June, 2009 12:33:29 PM Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage

Dear Mr.Brahmananda,

2) Then examine the sublord of your of the Ascendant,carefully , and find out whether you are destined to earn a large sum of money or great wealth or get some legacy etc....(only K.P. can help you)...One can find out exactly what will be ones worth in terms of wealth etc.,also... (Pl.Refer Astrosecrets & K.P. Part I,there are 3 parts,by the late Shri M.P.Shanmugham)

Yogesh Lajmi

>

>

>

>

> Search:

> mirrorology starteller

> SS Brahmaanda

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear SS

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Dear Ramani

> Both are male.

> Thanks and Regards

> SS Brahmaanda

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> 

> Dear Sagarji,

>

> one.

>

> Regards,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

> -

> >Sagar S

> >@gro ups.com

> > AM

> > and marriage

> >

> >

> >Hi

> >Both

> >Birth

> > details:

> >1. Born at Nagpur:

> >one

> > 1955 at 2-45 am.

> >

> >SS Brahmaanda

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Ramani

> >> @gro ups.com

> > PM

> >Re:

> >

> >

> >Dear Mr.Ghosh,

> >

> > is also Mars,

> > Mars

> > opinion.

> >

> >Regards,

> >

> >K.S.V.Ramani

> >-----

> >>Suprakash Ghosh

> >>@gro ups.com

> >>

> >>

> >>Dear all,

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>-----

> >>>Ramani

> >>>@gro

> >>> ups.com

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> and

> >>>

> >>> was there.

> >>>

> >>> cancelled.

> >>>

> >>> Dr.K.R.Kar's

> >>> theory).

> >>>

> >>>Regards,

> >>>

> >>>K.S.V.Ramani

> >>>-----

> >>>>Dhananjaya Kekuda

> >>>>@gro

> >>>> ups.com

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>Dear All,

> >>>>

> >>>> lead to marriage.

> >>>>

> >>>>P.O.B.

> >>>> - Mysore

> >>>>

> >>>> 1986

> >>>>P.O.B. - Mysore

> >>>> 2008

> >>>>

> >>>> cases.

> >>>>

> >>>>Dhananjay

> >>>>

> >>>>

> > Click

> > here.

> >

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

HiIf we research more , we will get many hidden points in this great subject.Search google: sahhasra saagara manmohan singh second term andMirrorology star tellerSanta Boorla <strawberry1948 Sent: Sunday, 28 June, 2009 1:16:37 PMRe: Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage

RESPECTED SIR I WANT TO CONGRATULATE FOR YOUR GREAT PREDICTIONS YOU SELECTED A DIVINE SCIENCE AND YOU ARE VERY GOOD IN IT THE ESSENCE OF ALL ABOUT YOU IS TELLING YOU ARE HELPING OTHERS YOU ARE GOOD AT SERVICE. IN THIS WORLD IF ONE GETS GOOD NAME THEY ARE TAKE IT FOR GRANTED FOR HELP OTHERS. SERVISE TO PEOPLE IN NEED IS IN OTHERA WA Y EARNING PUNYAM YOUR PREDICTION COME VERY TRUE REGARDING SENSEX IT DROOPED DOWN AFTER 15TH

... PRANAM SANTA BOORLA--- On Fri, 6/26/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage@gro ups.comFriday, June 26, 2009, 11:13 PM

Dear Mr.Brahmananda,

Yogesh Lajmi

>

>

>

>

> Search:

> mirrorology starteller

> SS Brahmaanda

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear SS

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Dear Ramani

> Both are male.

> Thanks and Regards

> SS Brahmaanda

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> 

> Dear Sagarji,

>

> one.

>

> Regards,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

> -

> >Sagar S

> >@gro ups.com

> > AM

> > and marriage

> >

> >

> >Hi

> >Both

> >Birth

> > details:

> >1. Born at Nagpur:

> >one

> > 1955 at 2-45 am.

> >

> >SS Brahmaanda

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Ramani

> >> @gro ups.com

> > PM

> >Re:

> >

> >

> >Dear Mr.Ghosh,

> >

> > is also Mars,

> > Mars

> > opinion.

> >

> >Regards,

> >

> >K.S.V.Ramani

> >-----

> >>Suprakash Ghosh

> >>@gro ups.com

> >>

> >>

> >>Dear all,

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>-----

> >>>Ramani

> >>>@gro

> >>> ups.com

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> and

> >>>

> >>> was there.

> >>>

> >>> cancelled.

> >>>

> >>> Dr.K.R.Kar's

> >>> theory).

> >>>

> >>>Regards,

> >>>

> >>>K.S.V.Ramani

> >>>-----

> >>>>Dhananjaya Kekuda

> >>>>@gro

> >>>> ups.com

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>Dear All,

> >>>>

> >>>> lead to marriage.

> >>>>

> >>>>P.O.B.

> >>>> - Mysore

> >>>>

> >>>> 1986

> >>>>P.O.B. - Mysore

> >>>> 2008

> >>>>

> >>>> cases.

> >>>>

> >>>>Dhananjay

> >>>>

> >>>>

> > Click

> > here.

> >

>

>

>

>

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Mr.YogeshI am not at all interested in marriage as i took decision not to marry at the age of 11 soon after seeing 100's of people sleeping in footpath.My important question is "When I will become Prime Minister of India"H.No. (1-249) 153On 11th November 1992 one of my prediction came very accurate and Mr.S.Bangarappa resigned for th Chief Minister of Karnataka Post as i had predicted, which has published in Local papers on 4th/5th and 7th November 1992.Now i am doing "Mirrorology" remedy for defected vastu researched and developed by me in Mid June 1996.Search Google:mirrorology star tellerSahhasra saagara manmohan singh second termThanking youYours trulySahhasra Saagara"Brahmaanda"yogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi Sent: Sunday, 28 June, 2009 9:34:29 PM Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage

Dear Mr Brahmananda,

The rectified TOB is 02:34:30 A.M.

In any case as I find your case very interesting, kindly provide me with a horary number between 1 & 249,

along with your query..."Will I gat married,if so,when?"

I will like to examine whether a horary chart reflects the Birth Chart or vice versa...

I shall be very grateful to you...

Expecting a prompt response,I remain,

Yours sincerely,

Yogesh Lajmi.

>

> Dear Mr.Yogesh

> Yes u have rectified to 02.44.36 am, , but i have not yet erected the chart for that time. i am not using SW's for erecting charts as i found some differences in SW's.

> Thanks & Regards

> SSBrahmaanda

>

>

>

>

> yogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>

> @gro ups.com

> Saturday, 27 June, 2009 8:36:26 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Mr.Brahmananda,

> A few days ago I remember having sent you the

> corrected TOB...it was 02-44-36 AM IST...at PERIYAPATA,12N20; 76E13.

> Now,I think it was your own TOB ?

> Have you cast a chart and Analysed that ?

> Kindly do so and inform,

> With the very best wishes,

> Yogesh Lajmi

>

> >

> >

> >

> > In fact i am fed up with Astrology as it will not give any income as people will come to us when they were in problem and either they are not in position to pay us or some time we don't like to charge because of their problems

> > in 1989 i have written an article on Saturn/moon which has published in Planets and forecast from cuttack.

> > now i am doing Mirrorology for Vastu diffect since 1996, though i have firm believer of fate is predestined but at the same time i found "Nothing is fated, everything is farmed" many times my predictions made me to think twice.

> >

> > Search:

> > mirrorology starteller

> > sahhasra saagara manmohan singh second term

> > SS Brahmaanda

> >

> >

> > sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Tuesday, 23 June, 2009 10:34:46 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear SS

> > Why dont u make a case study of how csl change the destiny and post it to File Section

> > One of the horoscope is yours

> > Regards

> > Sujata

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Tuesday, 23 June, 2009 9:02:31 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear Ramani

> > 7th cusp sub lord Saturn born is a bachelor.7th cusp sub lord Saturn in the star of Jupiter lord of 2nd and 11 in the 5th cusp.

> > 7th cusp sub lord Mercury born is married.7th cuap sub lord Mercury in the star of the Sun lord of 7th in the 2nd .

> > first one is astro/mirrorologist and 2nd one is Engineer but looking after his father's agriculture land..

> > Both are male.

> > Thanks and Regards

> > SS Brahmaanda

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Tuesday, 23 June, 2009 7:18:13 PM

> >

> >

> > 

> > Dear Sagarji,

> >

> > You have stated that two were born at the same

> > time. It is presumed that both were born on 7th May, 1955 at 2-45 AM at

> > different places mentioned therein. Apart from marital status, is there

> > any other differences between them, It is presumed that both are male. Who

> > was married, the one with 7th CSL Saturn or Mercury? Pl. clarify to enable

> > to examine whether marriage was destined or denied/delayed to

> > one.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > K.S.V.Ramani

> > -

> > >Sagar S

> > >@gro ups.com

> > >Tuesday, June 23, 2009 12:54

> > > AM

> > >Re: Punarpoo dosha

> > > and marriage

> > >

> > >

> > >Hi

> > >Two persons were born at same time but different place.

> > >Both

> > > born with punarphoo dosha as Saturn and Moon together placed.

> > >Birth

> > > details:

> > >1. Born at Nagpur:

> > >2.Born at Periyapatna 12N 20/ 76E13

> > >one

> > > born with punarphoo with 7th cusp sub lord is Saturn and the other with

> > > mercury.One married and the other one is a bachelor.

> > >Date of Birth: 7th May

> > > 1955 at 2-45 am.

> > >

> > >SS Brahmaanda

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > Ramani

> > > <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

> > >> @gro ups.com

> > >Monday, 22 June, 2009 2:49:36

> > > PM

> > >Re:

> > > Punarpoo dosha and marriage

> > >

> > >

> > >Dear Mr.Ghosh,

> > >

> > >It is true that the 7th CSL is Saturn in own

> > > star, conjoined with Moon in 8th, for the native born on 24-5-1986 with Pisces

> > > Lagna. I find that Saturn is in the sub of Rahu.

> > >and Moon in the sub of Venus in the star of Rahu.

> > > Rahu alone in Aeries Rasi represents Mars fully the significations of Mars as

> > > his sign lord.. Mars is lord of 8th and 9th. It may be seen that 8th CSL

> > > is also Mars,

> > >in the star of Kethu, who represents Venus in the

> > > star of Rahu. Thus Satun & Moon both are connected to

> > > Mars

> > >thro' Rahu. Mars is the planet for giving sudden

> > > and quick results. Both the

> > > Rasis (8th & 9th) are held by Mars as Sign lord. Both Satn. and Moon

> > > are in Mars sign in 8th. Moon too is in Saturn star and Venus sub and

> > > Venus is in the star of Rahu, full representative of Mars. Thus both Saturn

> > > and Moon are connected to Mars thro Rahu. Mars is for sudden and giving

> > > the result early. Hence there is no wondr the marriage was at the early

> > > age of 22. This is my

> > > opinion.

> > >

> > >Regards,

> > >

> > >K.S.V.Ramani

> > >-----

> > >> Original Message -----

> > >>Suprakash Ghosh

> > >>@gro ups.com

> > >>>> Saturday, June 20, 2009 10:18 AM

> > >>>> Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>Dear all,

> > >>

> > >>If we leave aside the poonarphoo controvercy,

> > >> it is interesting that for the 2nd case, Sat is the sublord of 7th house.

> > >> Saturn in Sat star also. Still the marriage happened at an early age of

> > >> 22 years.Saturn behaved quite differet to its nature.Why?? ?

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>-----

> > >>> Original Message -----

> > >>>Ramani

> > >>>@gro

> > >>> ups.com

> > >>>>>> Friday, June 19, 2009 2:53 PM

> > >>>>>> Re: Punarpoo dosha and marriage

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>Dear Shri Dhananjaya,

> > >>>

> > >>>In the first case, Moon and Saturn are

> > >>> conjoined. No doubt, it is a case of Punarphoo Dosha. Both are

> > >>> in Sun's sign. Now let us see Sun's position. Sun is in

> > >>> 5th in the Venus sign and Mars' star. Punarphoo Dosha gets

> > >>> cancelled, if Moon and Saturn are in any way connected to Sun and vice

> > >>> versa.. Sun is in Mars' star who is in

> > >>>close conjunction ( & not rapt) with

> > >>> Saturn and Moon is also placed in the same sign where Saturn and Mars

> > >>> are there. Moon is in the star of Venus, sign lord of Sun

> > >>> and

> > >>>in the sub of Mercury, who is also in the

> > >>> star of Mars and with the close conjunction with Sun. Venus is in

> > >>> the star of Sun and is in Moon;s Rasi. Thus Saturn, Moon, Mars,

> > >>>

> > >>>Mercury, Sun and Venus are all connected to

> > >>> Saturn-Moon combination. Hence Punarphoo Dosha gets cancelled and marriage

> > >>> was there.

> > >>>

> > >>>In 2nd case, both Saturn and Moon are in

> > >>> conjunction in the same sign, and both

> > >>> are in Saturn's star. It is also a Punarphoo case. Now let us

> > >>> see Sun's position. If Sun is in anyway connected to either Saturn or Moon, Punarphoo Dosha gets

> > >>> cancelled.

> > >>>Sun is in Venus sign in his own star (Sun).

> > >>> Sun has direct aspects on both Moon and Saturn within the

> > >>>

> > >>>prescribed orb. (Sun has upto 6

> > >>> Deg.orb) Sun's sign lord and Moon's sub lord both is Venus who is with

> > >>> self strength. Venus is Kalathra karaka. In view of the above, Punarphoo

> > >>> Dosha gets cancelled and the marriage

> > >>>took place. This my view. (Authority:

> > >>> Dr.K.R.Kar's

> > >>>Cancellation of unarphoo Dosha

> > >>> theory).

> > >>>

> > >>>Regards,

> > >>>

> > >>>K.S.V.Ramani

> > >>>-----

> > >>>> Original Message -----

> > >>>>Dhananjaya Kekuda

> > >>>>@gro

> > >>>> ups.com

> > >>>>>>>> Friday, June 19, 2009 9:20 AM

> > >>>>>>>> Punarpoo dosha and marriage

> > >>>>

> > >>>>

> > >>>>

> > >>>>Dear All,

> > >>>>

> > >>>>These are the two cases where punarpoo dosha

> > >>>> lead to marriage.

> > >>>>

> > >>>>case 1: 13th June 1978

> > >>>>8:45 P.M.

> > >>>>P.O.B.

> > >>>> - Mysore

> > >>>>Date of marriage - November 30 2008

> > >>>>

> > >>>>case 2: 24th May

> > >>>> 1986

> > >>>>3:37 A.M.

> > >>>>P.O.B. - Mysore

> > >>>>Date of marriage - November 20

> > >>>> 2008

> > >>>>

> > >>>>Punarpoo dosha not always deny marriage as per these two

> > >>>> cases.

> > >>>>

> > >>>>Dhananjay

> > >>>>

> > >>>>

> > >___________ _________ _________ ___

> > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

> > > Click

> > > here.

> > >

> > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

> > ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

> >

> >

> >

> > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://cricket.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.

>