IndiaDivine.org

Foreign return

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,

What factors we need to look into for considering return to homeland from

foreign country? Can someone shed light on this?

Dhananjay

Guest guest

Dear Shri Dhananjaya,

Abroad stay is of 2 kinds; 1. Permanent stay in abrioad

with green card or whateve the system there. In that

case same 3, 9, 12 applies for return to homeland.

2. In the case of temporary stay with temporary visa,

9th and 4th house consideration will do. This is my

opinion.

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Dhananjaya Kekuda

Friday, June 19, 2009 9:24 AM

Foreign return

Dear All,What factors we need to look into for considering return to homeland from foreign country? Can someone shed light on this? Dhananjay

Guest guest

Dear Ramani,

Kindly study K.P. deeply,and not superficially,please...

As per K.P. theory,if the s/l of XII signifies III orIX orXII,one will go abroad(undertake a foreign trip).To be 100% sure however is what is required...the following need to be considered... To settle abroad,it is not enough for the s/l of the XIIth cusp to signify III,IX or XII.

i) The s/l of the Ascendant must also signify the houses III,IX & XII.

ii) If the s.l of the Ascendant signifies III & XII only,he will go abroad but will not stay there.

iii) If the s/l of the Ascendant signifies IX along with III & XII,he will stay and settle there...

iv) Even if the s/l of XII signifies III,IX or XII, but the s.l of the Ascendant signifies the houses I,II,IV,VIII & X,one will not move and settle abroad...He may have a trip for a short duration only.

v) In addition to the s/l of the XIIth signifying houses III,IX or XII, all three, II,IX & XII must be inter-connected to one another...in any which manner... !

Thus you will see that that the above recommendations made by the well-known K.P. scholar

the late Shri M.P. Shanmugham, will certainly help one to pinpoint exactly what is in store for the querant...and with 100% accuracy... ! !

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Ramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 4:44:40 PMRe: Foreign return

Dear Shri Dhananjaya,

opinion.

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Dhananjaya Kekuda

@gro ups.com

Foreign return

Dear All,What factors we need to look into for considering return to homeland from foreign country? Can someone shed light on this? Dhananjay

Guest guest

Dear Yogesh,

I have already asked a query about travel to abroad to Mr TW. The part of the query is geven below for your ready reference.

As for as travel is concerned, 3 is away from the house, 9th house is for long distance and 12th house is for new environment. A person at Chennai who never been to Delhi (Within INDIA) and needs to travel 1200 to 1800Km which is new environment for him. Similarly the same person never been to Sri Lanka (foreign Country) needs to travel 50 to 150Km also new environment for him.

Can you please explain how to find the person is going to travel to so and so place (Local place or foreign place). Thanks D.Senthil

--- On Fri, 6/19/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Foreign return , "Ramani" <kadavasalramaniCc: "Dhananjaya Kekuda" Friday, June 19, 2009, 5:19 AM

Dear Ramani,

Kindly study K.P. deeply,and not superficially, please...

As per K.P. theory,if the s/l of XII signifies III orIX orXII,one will go abroad(undertake a foreign trip).To be 100% sure however is what is required...the following need to be considered.. . To settle abroad,it is not enough for the s/l of the XIIth cusp to signify III,IX or XII.

i) The s/l of the Ascendant must also signify the houses III,IX & XII.

ii) If the s.l of the Ascendant signifies III & XII only,he will go abroad but will not stay there.

iii) If the s/l of the Ascendant signifies IX along with III & XII,he will stay and settle there...

iv) Even if the s/l of XII signifies III,IX or XII, but the s.l of the Ascendant signifies the houses I,II,IV,VIII & X,one will not move and settle abroad...He may have a trip for a short duration only.

v) In addition to the s/l of the XIIth signifying houses III,IX or XII, all three, II,IX & XII must be inter-connected to one another...in any which manner... !

Thus you will see that that the above recommendations made by the well-known K.P. scholar

the late Shri M.P. Shanmugham, will certainly help one to pinpoint exactly what is in store for the querant...and with 100% accuracy... ! !

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comFriday, June 19, 2009 4:44:40 PMRe: Foreign return

Dear Shri Dhananjaya,

opinion.

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Dhananjaya Kekuda

@gro ups.com

Foreign return

Guest guest

Dear Dhananjay ji,Please check this thread on returning to homeland -/message/15870

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 7:46 PM, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Dear Yogesh,

I have already asked a query about travel to abroad to Mr TW. The part of the query is geven below for your ready reference.

As for as travel is concerned, 3 is away from the house, 9th house is for long distance and 12th house is for new environment. A person at Chennai who never been to Delhi (Within INDIA) and needs to travel 1200 to 1800Km which is new environment for him. Similarly the same person never been to Sri Lanka (foreign Country) needs to travel 50 to 150Km also new environment for him. 

Can you please explain how to find the person is going to travel to so and so place (Local place or foreign place).   Thanks   D.Senthil  

--- On Fri, 6/19/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Foreign return

, " Ramani " <kadavasalramani

Cc: " Dhananjaya Kekuda " Friday, June 19, 2009, 5:19 AM

Dear Ramani,

Kindly study K.P. deeply,and not superficially, please...

As per K.P. theory,if the s/l of XII signifies III orIX orXII,one will go abroad(undertake a foreign trip).To be 100% sure however is what is required...the following need to be considered.. .

To settle abroad,it is not enough for the s/l of the XIIth cusp to signify III,IX or XII.       

i)  The s/l of the Ascendant must also signify the houses III,IX & XII.

ii)  If the s.l of the Ascendant signifies III & XII only,he will go abroad but will not stay there.

iii) If the s/l of the Ascendant signifies IX along with III & XII,he will stay and settle there...

iv) Even if the s/l of XII signifies III,IX or XII, but the s.l of the Ascendant signifies the houses I,II,IV,VIII & X,one will not move and settle abroad...He may have a trip for a short duration only.

v)  In addition to the s/l of the XIIth signifying houses III,IX or XII, all three, II,IX & XII must be inter-connected to one another...in any which manner... !

Thus you will see that that the above recommendations made by the well-known  K.P.  scholar

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Friday, June 19, 2009 4:44:40 PMRe: Foreign return

Dear Shri Dhananjaya,

with green card or whateve the system there.  In that

9th and 4th house consideration will do.  This is my

opinion.

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Dhananjaya Kekuda

@gro ups.com

Foreign return

Guest guest

Dear Sirs,

I think, to return to home land from a temporary stay in a foreign country we have to consider 3 and 9 as usual for journeys, 11 for reunion with near and dears and may be 4 to be at home. I may be corrected.

Dr. Rath.

Ramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 4:44:40 PMRe: Foreign return

Dear Shri Dhananjaya,

opinion.

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Dhananjaya Kekuda

@gro ups.com

Foreign return