IndiaDivine.org

Spinal Problem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friend, For SPINALZodiacl Sign = LeoPlanet = MercuryNakshastra = MakamThe 6th is the house of disease and sub lord of the 6th cusp is denoting the affectiongpart of the body and the nature of the illness or disease to the native.--Medical Astrology for all - KPKalyanphalodi_21 <ojharameshch Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 8:21:47 AM Spinal Problem

How to assess a spinal problem in achart?

RO

Guest guest

Dear RO,

Generally,Leo represents the spinal column...

For more details,and more accurate judgement,pl read "MEDICAL ASTROLOGY" by K.Subramaniam.

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

phalodi_21 <ojharameshch Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 8:21:47 AM Spinal Problem

How to assess a spinal problem in achart?RO

Guest guest

PRANAM KALYAN JI,100 % corrrect. In my horoscope 6th csl venus in simha in kethu star and venus sub. I am sffering from scoliocis (carvature of spine) from the commencement of venus dasa.For information i am giving my particulars:04-07-1983 @12.47.40 hrs GUNTUR A.P. disease attaked on 13 dec 1992 (kethu-merc-ven) from then my entire body paralysed. Till now i hve not recovered but fortunately my right hand recoverd itself (which i think a boon for me) with gods grace.deformities in legs and left hand formed gradually. from 1993 with venus dasa scoliocis developed its still continuing with no sign of recovery. 6th csl venus in kethu star own sub. though venus in 11. kethu aspected by sun, mars, saturn lords of 6,8,12 houses played their role. But i continued my studies sitting in home and completed

M.com . Studying astrology from venus -jupiter period 2005. Guruji bless us all,regards VGR.--- On Fri, 19/6/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Spinal Problem Date: Friday, 19 June, 2009, 3:35 PM

Dear Friend, For SPINALZodiacl Sign = LeoPlanet = MercuryNakshastra = MakamThe 6th is the house of disease and sub lord of the 6th cusp is denoting the affectiongpart of the body and the nature of the illness or disease to the native.--Medical Astrology for all - KPKalyanphalodi_21 <ojharameshch@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comFriday, June 19, 2009

8:21:47 AM Spinal Problem

RO

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear VGR ji,Very Sad to hear about you health issue!But your effort and self confidence are greatly appreciated.!Best Wishes!I Pray To Shridi Sai Baba for a speedy recovery of your sound Health!

Good Luck!AdithOn Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 6:22 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

PRANAM KALYAN JI,100 % corrrect. In my horoscope 6th csl venus  in simha in kethu star and venus sub. I am sffering from scoliocis (carvature of spine) from the commencement of venus dasa.For information i am giving my particulars:

04-07-1983 @12.47.40 hrs GUNTUR A.P. disease attaked on 13 dec 1992 (kethu-merc-ven) from then my entire body paralysed. Till now i hve not recovered but fortunately my right hand recoverd itself (which i think a boon for me) with gods grace.deformities in legs and left hand formed gradually.

from 1993 with venus dasa scoliocis developed its still continuing with no sign of recovery. 6th csl venus in kethu star own sub. though venus in 11. kethu aspected by sun, mars, saturn lords of 6,8,12 houses played their role.  But i continued my studies sitting in home and completed

M.com . Studying astrology from venus -jupiter period 2005. Guruji bless us all,regards VGR.--- On Fri, 19/6/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Spinal Problem

Date: Friday, 19 June, 2009, 3:35 PM

Dear Friend, For SPINALZodiacl Sign = LeoPlanet = Mercury

Nakshastra = MakamThe 6th is the house of disease and sub lord of the 6th cusp is denoting the affectiongpart of the body and the nature of the illness or disease to the native.--Medical Astrology for all - KP

Kalyan

phalodi_21 <ojharameshch@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Friday, June 19, 2009

RO

Guest guest

God Evening,DearVGR Ji,I am so sad to hear of yr physical condition at this young age.But we have to accept what we have brought from our previous deed.There may be goods and bads in our sack on the back.But u are very lucky to be with us while "HE' punishing u.As a Buddhist, I wish u the blessings of the noble Triple Gems for yr early recovery from all the sickness and sadness.Kalyanvgr pavan

<vgr_pavan1 Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 6:22:25 PMRe: Spinal Problem

PRANAM KALYAN JI,100 % corrrect. In my horoscope 6th csl venus in simha in kethu star and venus sub. I am sffering from scoliocis (carvature of spine) from the commencement of venus dasa.For information i am giving my particulars:04-07-1983 @12.47.40 hrs GUNTUR A.P. disease attaked on 13 dec 1992 (kethu-merc- ven) from then my entire body paralysed. Till now i hve not recovered but fortunately my right hand recoverd itself (which i think a boon for me) with gods grace.deformities in legs and left hand formed gradually. from 1993 with venus dasa scoliocis developed its still continuing with no sign of

recovery. 6th csl venus in kethu star own sub. though venus in 11. kethu aspected by sun, mars, saturn lords of 6,8,12 houses played their role. But i continued my studies sitting in home and completed

M.com . Studying astrology from venus -jupiter period 2005. Guruji bless us all,regards VGR.--- On Fri, 19/6/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Spinal Problem@gro ups.comFriday, 19 June, 2009, 3:35 PM

Dear Friend, For SPINALZodiacl Sign = LeoPlanet = MercuryNakshastra = MakamThe 6th is the house of disease and sub lord of the 6th cusp is denoting the affectiongpart of the body and the nature of the illness or disease to the native.--Medical Astrology for all - KPKalyanphalodi_21 <ojharameshch@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comFriday, June 19, 2009

RO

Guest guest

Adithji Pranam,thanks alot for your kind words, and your wishes. regardsVGR--- On Fri, 19/6/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Spinal Problem Date: Friday, 19 June, 2009, 11:25 PM

Dear VGR ji,Very Sad to hear about you health issue!But your effort and self confidence are greatly appreciated. !Best Wishes!I Pray To Shridi Sai Baba for a speedy recovery of your sound Health!

Good Luck!AdithOn Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 6:22 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

PRANAM KALYAN JI,100 % corrrect. In my horoscope 6th csl venus in simha in kethu star and venus sub. I am sffering from scoliocis (carvature of spine) from the commencement of venus dasa.For information i am giving my particulars:

04-07-1983 @12.47.40 hrs GUNTUR A.P. disease attaked on 13 dec 1992 (kethu-merc- ven) from then my entire body paralysed. Till now i hve not recovered but fortunately my right hand recoverd itself (which i think a boon for me) with gods grace.deformities in legs and left hand formed gradually.

from 1993 with venus dasa scoliocis developed its still continuing with no sign of recovery. 6th csl venus in kethu star own sub. though venus in 11. kethu aspected by sun, mars, saturn lords of 6,8,12 houses played their role. But i continued my studies sitting in home and completed

M.com . Studying astrology from venus -jupiter period 2005. Guruji bless us all,regards VGR.--- On Fri, 19/6/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Spinal Problem

@gro ups.comFriday, 19 June, 2009, 3:35 PM

Dear Friend, For SPINALZodiacl Sign = LeoPlanet = Mercury

Nakshastra = MakamThe 6th is the house of disease and sub lord of the 6th cusp is denoting the affectiongpart of the body and the nature of the illness or disease to the native.--Medical Astrology for all - KP

Kalyan

phalodi_21 <ojharameshch@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Friday, June 19, 2009

RO

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

Kalyanji Pranam.,thank you very much for your kind words . I feel myself also very lucky to share my thoughts with learned members of this forum like you. regardsVGR--- On Fri, 19/6/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Spinal Problem Date: Friday, 19 June, 2009, 11:55 PM

God Evening,DearVGR Ji,I am so sad to hear of yr physical condition at this young age.But we have to accept what we have brought from our previous deed.There may be goods and bads in our sack on the back.But u are very lucky to be with us while "HE' punishing u.As a Buddhist, I wish u the blessings of the noble Triple Gems for yr early recovery from all the sickness and sadness.Kalyanvgr pavan

<vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comFriday, June 19, 2009 6:22:25 PMRe: Spinal Problem

PRANAM KALYAN JI,100 % corrrect. In my horoscope 6th csl venus in simha in kethu star and venus sub. I am sffering from scoliocis (carvature of spine) from the commencement of venus dasa.For information i am giving my particulars:04-07-1983 @12.47.40 hrs GUNTUR A.P. disease attaked on 13 dec 1992 (kethu-merc- ven) from then my entire body paralysed. Till now i hve not recovered but fortunately my right hand recoverd itself (which i think a boon for me) with gods grace.deformities in legs and left hand formed gradually. from 1993 with venus dasa scoliocis developed its still continuing with no sign of

recovery. 6th csl venus in kethu star own sub. though venus in 11. kethu aspected by sun, mars, saturn lords of 6,8,12 houses played their role. But i continued my studies sitting in home and completed

M.com . Studying astrology from venus -jupiter period 2005. Guruji bless us all,regards VGR.--- On Fri, 19/6/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Spinal Problem@gro ups.comFriday, 19 June, 2009, 3:35 PM

RO

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET