IndiaDivine.org

spinal problem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear VGR

There is a cure for ur problem in ayurvedic acupressure. There are therapists in

92 places in India. Which place are u in? I am enclosing a note on the therapy,

which I was managing

One Davinder in chandigarh had acute pain in stomach. HIS dob is 6 1 69 at 12 20

am pob is chandigarh.

He regularly visited ' Sukyo Mahakari' centre which resolves problems created by

past life karmas through prayers and light. In 1992, a spirit manifestad and

said that Davinder, his one time friend had murdered him and he had been taking

revenge in past 6 lives also. Salvation to the spirit is given through 'light'

on the forehead and it returns to the astral world.

There are a few Sukyo Mahikari followers in Hydrabad. The head office is in

Bombay. There are many such cases around the world.

Regards

sujata

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter

http://cricket.

1 of 1 File(s)

What is Ayurvedic Acupunture.doc

Guest guest

Dear VGRji,With deep sorrow and pain to hear about your health issue!But the will power, the effort you have put and the self confidence to swim across this difficult period is really great and highly appreciable.

I wish you for a speedy recovery and let us pray the Almighty for your sound Health!Wish you Good Luck and Best wishes, - V G Subramanian.

OM SaiRam.

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 6:22:25 PMRe: Spinal Problem

PRANAM KALYAN JI,100 % corrrect. In my horoscope 6th csl venus in simha in kethu star and venus sub. I am sffering from scoliocis (carvature of spine) from the commencement of venus dasa.For information i am giving my particulars:04-07-1983 @12.47.40 hrs GUNTUR A.P. disease attaked on 13 dec 1992 (kethu-merc- ven) from then my entire body paralysed. Till now i hve not recovered but fortunately my right hand recoverd itself (which i think a boon for me) with gods grace.deformities in legs and left hand formed gradually. from 1993 with venus dasa scoliocis developed its still continuing with no sign of recovery. 6th csl venus in kethu star own sub. though venus in 11. kethu aspected by sun, mars, saturn lords of 6,8,12 houses played their role. But i continued my studies sitting in home and completed M.com . Studying astrology from venus

-jupiter period 2005. Guruji bless us all,regards VGR.--- On Fri, 19/6/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Spinal Problem@gro ups.comFriday, 19 June, 2009, 3:35 PM

Dear Friend, For SPINALZodiacl Sign = LeoPlanet = MercuryNakshastra = MakamThe 6th is the house of disease and sub lord of the 6th cusp is denoting the affectiongpart of the body and the nature of the illness or disease to the native.--Medical Astrology for all - KPKalyan

phalodi_21 <ojharameshch@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comFriday, June 19, 2009 8:21:47 AM Spinal Problem

How to assess a spinal problem in achart?RO

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear VGR Ji,

Please be confident for postive thinking will change all your problems.

And i really appreciate your efforts in learning astrology and doing some other courses.

narayan--- On Fri, 6/19/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Spinal Problem Date: Friday, June 19, 2009, 2:25 PM

God Evening,DearVGR Ji,I am so sad to hear of yr physical condition at this young age.But we have to accept what we have brought from our previous deed.There may be goods and bads in our sack on the back.But u are very lucky to be with us while "HE' punishing u.As a Buddhist, I wish u the blessings of the noble Triple Gems for yr early recovery from all the sickness and sadness.Kalyan

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comFriday, June 19, 2009 6:22:25 PMRe: Spinal Problem

PRANAM KALYAN JI,100 % corrrect. In my horoscope 6th csl venus in simha in kethu star and venus sub. I am sffering from scoliocis (carvature of spine) from the commencement of venus dasa.For information i am giving my particulars:04-07-1983 @12.47.40 hrs GUNTUR A.P. disease attaked on 13 dec 1992 (kethu-merc- ven) from then my entire body paralysed. Till now i hve not recovered but fortunately my right hand recoverd itself (which i think a boon for me) with gods grace.deformities in legs and left hand formed gradually. from 1993 with venus dasa scoliocis developed its still continuing with no sign of recovery. 6th csl venus in kethu star own sub. though venus in 11. kethu aspected by sun, mars, saturn lords of 6,8,12 houses played their role. But i continued my studies sitting in home and completed M.com . Studying astrology from venus -jupiter period 2005. Guruji bless us all,regards VGR.--- On Fri, 19/6/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Spinal Problem@gro ups.comFriday, 19 June, 2009, 3:35 PM

Dear Friend, For SPINALZodiacl Sign = LeoPlanet = MercuryNakshastra = MakamThe 6th is the house of disease and sub lord of the 6th cusp is denoting the affectiongpart of the body and the nature of the illness or disease to the native.--Medical Astrology for all - KPKalyan

phalodi_21 <ojharameshch@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comFriday, June 19, 2009 8:21:47 AM Spinal Problem

Guest guest

Dear VGR,

It's really very shocking to hear your spinal problem. But I shall congratulate you while appreciating your fight against your handicaped state. I appreciate your will-power to do some thing in life and you have shown it. May I know what was the cause of your paralysis and how it happened?

With kindest regards.

Dr. Rath.

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 10:52:35 AMRe: Spinal Problem

Kalyanji Pranam.,thank you very much for your kind words . I feel myself also very lucky to share my thoughts with learned members of this forum like you. regardsVGR--- On Fri, 19/6/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Spinal Problem@gro ups.comFriday, 19 June, 2009, 11:55 PM

God Evening,DearVGR Ji,I am so sad to hear of yr physical condition at this young age.But we have to accept what we have brought from our previous deed.There may be goods and bads in our sack on the back.But u are very lucky to be with us while "HE' punishing u.As a Buddhist, I wish u the blessings of the noble Triple Gems for yr early recovery from all the sickness and sadness.Kalyan

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comFriday, June 19, 2009 6:22:25 PMRe: Spinal Problem

PRANAM KALYAN JI,100 % corrrect. In my horoscope 6th csl venus in simha in kethu star and venus sub. I am sffering from scoliocis (carvature of spine) from the commencement of venus dasa.For information i am giving my particulars:04-07-1983 @12.47.40 hrs GUNTUR A.P. disease attaked on 13 dec 1992 (kethu-merc- ven) from then my entire body paralysed. Till now i hve not recovered but fortunately my right hand recoverd itself (which i think a boon for me) with gods grace.deformities in legs and left hand formed gradually. from 1993 with venus dasa scoliocis developed its still continuing with no sign of recovery. 6th csl venus in kethu star own sub. though venus in 11. kethu aspected by sun, mars, saturn lords of 6,8,12 houses played their role. But i continued my studies sitting in home and completed M.com . Studying astrology from venus -jupiter period 2005. Guruji bless us all,regards VGR.--- On Fri, 19/6/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

Thank you very much sirregardsVGR--- On Sat, 20/6/09, V G Subramanian <vgs_19 wrote:V G Subramanian <vgs_19Re: Spinal Problem Date: Saturday, 20 June, 2009, 3:26 PM

Dear VGRji,With deep sorrow and pain to hear about your health issue!But the will power, the effort you have put and the self confidence to swim across this difficult period is really great and highly appreciable.

I wish you for a speedy recovery and let us pray the Almighty for your sound Health!Wish you Good Luck and Best wishes, - V G Subramanian.

OM SaiRam.

PRANAM KALYAN JI,100 % corrrect. In my horoscope 6th csl venus in simha in kethu star and venus sub. I am sffering from scoliocis (carvature of spine) from the commencement of venus dasa.For information i am giving my particulars:04-07-1983 @12.47.40 hrs GUNTUR A.P. disease attaked on 13 dec 1992 (kethu-merc- ven) from then my entire body paralysed. Till now i hve not recovered but fortunately my right hand recoverd itself (which i think a boon for me) with gods grace.deformities in legs and left hand formed gradually. from 1993 with venus dasa scoliocis developed its still continuing with no sign of recovery. 6th csl venus in kethu star own sub. though venus in 11. kethu aspected by sun, mars, saturn lords of 6,8,12 houses played their role. But i continued my studies sitting in home and completed M.com . Studying

astrology from venus

-jupiter period 2005. Guruji bless us all,regards VGR.--- On Fri, 19/6/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Guest guest

thank you sir. i will try my bestregardsVGR--- On Sat, 20/6/09, narayan adhurti <narayan_adhurti wrote:narayan adhurti <narayan_adhurtiRe: Spinal Problem Date: Saturday, 20 June, 2009, 4:09 PM

Dear VGR Ji,

Please be confident for postive thinking will change all your problems.

And i really appreciate your efforts in learning astrology and doing some other courses.

narayan--- On Fri, 6/19/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Spinal Problem@gro ups.comFriday, June 19, 2009, 2:25 PM

PRANAM KALYAN JI,100 % corrrect. In my horoscope 6th csl venus in simha in kethu star and venus sub. I am sffering from scoliocis (carvature of spine) from the commencement of venus dasa.For information i am giving my particulars:04-07-1983 @12.47.40 hrs GUNTUR A.P. disease attaked on 13 dec 1992 (kethu-merc- ven) from then my entire body paralysed. Till now i hve not recovered but fortunately my right hand recoverd itself (which i think a boon for me) with gods grace.deformities in legs and left hand formed gradually. from 1993 with venus dasa scoliocis developed its still continuing with no sign of recovery. 6th csl venus in kethu star own sub. though venus in 11. kethu aspected by sun, mars, saturn lords of 6,8,12 houses played their role. But i continued my studies sitting in home and completed

M.com . Studying astrology from venus -jupiter period 2005. Guruji bless us all,regards VGR.--- On Fri, 19/6/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!