IndiaDivine.org

first child birth [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Rath,

I saw your analysis reg. marriage of the girl under query.

Though the 7th SL devoid of marriage significations of 2,7,11 and has no strong reason for it to give marriage,

except his aspect on 11th, your rasoning is accepted. But in regard to Jupiter ® vs. Sun (aspect) is very much

confusing. Jupiter is posited in 10th in Retro. motion.

This means Jupiter is moving backward towars 9th,

while the Sun is in 4th Bhavam but physically in Gemini.

Jupiter if considered as in 10th it cannot aspect Sun in Gemini. Jupiter while moving backward cannot be said to aspet Sun in Gemini. Another thing, whether position of earth is Sun's place?. I request you kindly to clarity these.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

Monday, June 15, 2009 11:14 AM

Re: first child birth [1 Attachment]

Dear Sir, Please find the attachment.

Dr. Rath

balaanand53 <anandbala9 > Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2009 9:26:01 AM first child birth

Dear Members,It is an interesting horoscope of a girl. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th and 11th houses and is not a significator of these houses. but she got married on Monday the 21st August 2006 when she was running JUP-JUP-JUP- MOO period where Jupiter is not the significator of the 7th house. Now the same Saturn is also the sub lord of 5th house, which falls in Gemini, a barren sign.The only significator of the 5th house is Mercury. The question is will she give birth to a child?Girl's details are as follows:DOB:8th July 1983TOB:22:23 hours ISTPOB:Madras IndiaYour response will be much appreciated.

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

You have taken much pain to explain with map to show

how jupiter R happens to aspect Sun by his 5th aspect.

Mr. Ravinder Grover has cited naadi principle for this. Though late Sri K.S.K. has brought K.P. system based on Vedic system, he has not used any vedic priniciples

in K.P. Late hri M.P.Shanmugam in his Astro Srrets Vol.I has given different explanation for Retrograde planets.., but not dealt with aspect of R Planet. Hence

the doubt was raised by me. I accept your scientific explanation. Thanks.

regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 8:47 AM

Respected Sir, Please find my answer in the attachment.

Dr.Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani > Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 4:07:24 PMRe: first child birth

Dear Dr.Rath,

I saw your analysis reg. marriage of the girl under query.

Though the 7th SL devoid of marriage significations of 2,7,11 and has no strong reason for it to give marriage,

except his aspect on 11th, your rasoning is accepted. But in regard to Jupiter ® vs. Sun (aspect) is very much

confusing. Jupiter is posited in 10th in Retro. motion.

This means Jupiter is moving backward towars 9th,

while the Sun is in 4th Bhavam but physically in Gemini.

Jupiter if considered as in 10th it cannot aspect Sun in Gemini. Jupiter while moving backward cannot be said to aspet Sun in Gemini. Another thing, whether position of earth is Sun's place?. I request you kindly to clarity these.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Monday, June 15, 2009 11:14 AM

Dear Sir, Please find the attachment.

Dr. Rath

balaanand53 <anandbala9 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comWednesday, May 6, 2009 9:26:01 AM first child birth

Dear Members,It is an interesting horoscope of a girl. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th and 11th houses and is not a significator of these houses. but she got married on Monday the 21st August 2006 when she was running JUP-JUP-JUP- MOO period where Jupiter is not the significator of the 7th house. Now the same Saturn is also the sub lord of 5th house, which falls in Gemini, a barren sign.The only significator of the 5th house is Mercury. The question is will she give birth to a child?Girl's details are as follows:DOB:8th July 1983TOB:22:23 hours ISTPOB:Madras IndiaYour response will be much appreciated.