IndiaDivine.org

purchase of flat , Land

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Members,

As per Kp rule for purchasing a flat 4Th.cusp should signify 4,6,9,11,12+

Mars,Ven in a fixed sign. Am I right? Here is a chart DOB :21.12.1975 POB: Log

87E20 / Lat 22N 26- Midnapur(WestBengal) TOB: 11.15AM.

He is planning to purchase a flat for office purpose. Is there any

possibilities? What will be the time of event?

Is it ket dasha?

With Regards

Asish Das

Guest guest

Dear Asish Das:

His bhukti of Jupiter has the promise of buying a property after August.

Best wishes

Sudhir

Consulting Astrologer

-

das_asish59

Friday, June 26, 2009 8:05 AM

purchase of flat , Land

Respected Members,As per Kp rule for purchasing a flat 4Th.cusp should signify 4,6,9,11,12+ Mars,Ven in a fixed sign. Am I right? Here is a chart DOB :21.12.1975 POB: Log 87E20 / Lat 22N 26- Midnapur(WestBengal) TOB: 11.15AM.He is planning to purchase a flat for office purpose. Is there any possibilities? What will be the time of event?Is it ket dasha?With RegardsAsish Das

Guest guest

Ashish ji Pranam,to purchase a flat one has to run the conjoined period for 4,6,9,11,12 houses.4- to acquire the property 6- loss to opponant9- taking posession from the opponant (12 to 4 to opponant)11- desire fulfillment12- expenditureHoroscopy :4th : vacant, merc,kethu venus,rahu6th : vacant, no planet in moon star, Moon , saturn (with moon)9: vacant, merc,kethu,venus,rahu11:vacant venus,rahu,jupiter12: vacant, Moon,saturnso we get venus,rahu,kethu,,merc,saturn,Moon,jupiterRP at judgement :today 8.17 am, 16.14N,80.35EAsc : Moon mercMon : sun kethuday : satMoon is with saturn, rahu in saturn sign sun star, kethu in Moon sign, so strong RP are Rahu,kethu,merc,saturn, taking common with Significators we get

kethu,saturn,merc,rahuthe native will run the period of kethu-saturn 07 Nov 2009 to 05 Jan 2011. In that we can select either Merc antharam /or Rahu antharam.Marc antharam from 28-01-2010 to 26-03-2010 and rahu antharam from 14-09-2010 to 13-11-2010. As merc is the asc star lord we can select his antaram, when sun transits in the star of rahu in saturn sign on 20 Feb 2010 to 03 march 2010 he will acquire a flat..Note : here i want tell a point., at the moment of judgement merc is in taurus coming close to the natal 4th usp. and he is in 11th from the RP asc, hence i selected merc with confidence .......May be i am wrong, .......learned members enlighten thisGuruji Bless us allregardsVGR--- On Fri, 26/6/09, sudhir <taurus.sudhir wrote:

sudhir <taurus.sudhirRe: purchase of flat , Land Date: Friday, 26 June, 2009, 9:50 PM

Dear Asish Das:

His bhukti of Jupiter has the promise of buying a property after August.

Best wishes

Sudhir

Consulting Astrologer

-

das_asish59

@gro ups.com

Friday, June 26, 2009 8:05 AM

purchase of flat , Land

Respected Members,As per Kp rule for purchasing a flat 4Th.cusp should signify 4,6,9,11,12+ Mars,Ven in a fixed sign. Am I right? Here is a chart DOB :21.12.1975 POB: Log 87E20 / Lat 22N 26- Midnapur(WestBengal ) TOB: 11.15AM.He is planning to purchase a flat for office purpose. Is there any possibilities? What will be the time of event?Is it ket dasha?With RegardsAsish Das

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET