IndiaDivine.org

Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in marriage/engagement etc..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I had " loaned " my copy of K.P, & Astrology Magazine containing the

entire article of the late Mr.K.R.Kar,on Punarphoo Dosha,and its entire role in

Marriage/Emgagement etc...to a K.P enthusiast on his express request...

The gentleman has since " refused " to return the copy...

Could therefore,any Member be pleased to send me briefly the rules

for the occurence of Punarphoo and the conditions of it's cancellation...as

given by the late Pt.K.R.Kar...?

I shall be very grateful indeed,if any one could pl. help...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Guest guest

Dear Yogesh Lajmi.

1. Dr. Kar's defination of Punarphoo is in point 3.b) of the link below as well

as Punarphoo book by Vaikari Ramamurthy? K. Subramaniam? pp 1-2;

/message/11705

2. Dr. Kar's Punarphoo cancellation rules are in your own posting below:

/message/5751

3. Once again thanks to " Hasmukhrai J Mehta " <astroclinic for rare

copy of KP & Astrology 1996.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/astroclinic1/anewlydiscovere.html

Regards,

tw

, " yogeshlajmi " <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

> I had " loaned " my copy of K.P, & Astrology Magazine containing

the entire article of the late Mr.K.R.Kar,on Punarphoo Dosha,and its entire role

in Marriage/Emgagement etc...to a K.P enthusiast on his express request...

> The gentleman has since " refused " to return the copy...

> Could therefore,any Member be pleased to send me briefly the

rules for the occurence of Punarphoo and the conditions of it's

cancellation...as given by the late Pt.K.R.Kar...?

> I shall be very grateful indeed,if any one could pl. help...

> With kind regards,

> Yogesh Lajmi.

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr YogeshAs per my knowledge punarphoo dosha will cause when Moon - Sat together/Moon aspected by Sat/Ven aspected by Sat/7th lord aspected by Sat.If lagna lord is also 7th cusp lord with aspect of Sat on 7th house/lord will cause Punarphoo.Punarphoo exact means disturbance in Marrige , Engajement will get cancelled at the last moment of the marriage/cancellation of marriage for no reason/Punarphoo will cause un happy marrital life/short period of marrital life.Thanks regardsSAHHASRA SAAGARA "BRAHMAANDA"yogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi Sent: Monday, 29 June, 2009 12:10:57 PM Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in marriage/engagement etc..

Dear Members,

I had "loaned" my copy of K.P, & Astrology Magazine containing the entire article of the late Mr.K.R.Kar,on Punarphoo Dosha,and its entire role in Marriage/Emgagement etc...to a K.P enthusiast on his express request...

The gentleman has since "refused" to return the copy...

Could therefore,any Member be pleased to send me briefly the rules for the occurence of Punarphoo and the conditions of it's cancellation. ..as given by the late Pt.K.R.Kar.. .?

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Dear Yogesh,

For punarphoo the book by Mr.Vagari Ramamurthi and edited/published by K.Subrimainiam describes more about it with some case studies.I don't have Dr.Kar's any article etc but the data found in net is given below may be useful to you.

Punarphoo:

What is "Punarphoo"?

It is said that whenever Saturn has any connections with the Moon, obstacles arise giving delays - along with headaches, fears, and anxieties. These uncertainties are caused by the distressing combination of the Sa/Mo connections.

1. Punarphoo is a term for Moon-Saturn aspects in the Natal Chart.

2. Punarphoo pertains to any one of these:

(a) Saturn in the star of the Moon and his own sub,

(b) or Moon is in the star of Saturn and in her own sub,

© or if Moon and Saturn are in the same sign.

3. The condition pertains also if the Moon is in the star of Saturn and in the sub of the Moon,

or if the Moon is the 3rd or 10th sign from Saturn, to Saturn's 3rd and 10th aspect from the Moon.

4. Punarphoo also applies to Saturn aspects to the chart in general.

(Above references taken from: PUNARPHOO: Saturn & Moon - by K. Subramaniam) *********** The Cancellation of Punarphoo:

K.P. & Astrology: 1996 AnnualMr. L.Y.Rao came across the following information (quite accidently) while browsing through old issues of the K.P. Annuals. In this particular article below, the subject of Cancellation of Punarphoo had been discussed by the late Pt. K.R. Kar, issued in the 1996 Annual: K.P. & Astrology, (pages 69-72).

I also personally thank Mr L.Y. Rao, for sharing with us the following information from the Annual.

Cancellation takes place briefly when:

1. Saturn or Moon are found in association with Sun, in one sign. (could be divided into two bhavas).

2. Sun is in the star of either of them.

3. Sun is in a star, lord of which is near either Moon or Saturn.

4. When there is any planet close to the Moon or Saturn, in the star of the Sun.

5. And lastly, Saturn or Moon is in the sub-sub of the Sun.

"It is hoped that the above "Cancellation of Punarphoo" theory will help members to do more research on this interesting subject - which is full of pitfalls for the average follower of K.P."

The link to the site is given below.

http://www.jupitersweb.com/kp_punarphoo.htm

GOOD LUCK!!

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Sun, 6/28/09, yogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

yogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in marriage/engagement etc.. Date: Sunday, June 28, 2009, 11:40 PM

Dear Members,I had "loaned" my copy of K.P, & Astrology Magazine containing the entire article of the late Mr.K.R.Kar,on Punarphoo Dosha,and its entire role in Marriage/Emgagement etc...to a K.P enthusiast on his express request...The gentleman has since "refused" to return the copy...Could therefore,any Member be pleased to send me briefly the rules for the occurence of Punarphoo and the conditions of it's cancellation. ..as given by the late Pt.K.R.Kar.. .?I shall be very grateful indeed,if any one could pl. help...With kind regards,Yogesh Lajmi.

Guest guest

Dear yogesh JiIn the case of Late Indira Gandhi, punarphoo dosha farmed by lagna lord Moon and 7th lord Saturn as Saturn aspects 7th house and the Moon resulted in short time marital life.In my case Saturn with moon and aspecting the 7th lord Sun,resulted in Bachelor.Engagement canceled as Saturn aspects the Moon by its 3rd for Dhanur lagna with the Moon and Mercury the 7th lord.Thanks & RegardsSS Brahmaandayogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi Sent: Monday, 29 June, 2009 12:10:57 PM Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in marriage/engagement etc..

Dear Members,

I had "loaned" my copy of K.P, & Astrology Magazine containing the entire article of the late Mr.K.R.Kar,on Punarphoo Dosha,and its entire role in Marriage/Emgagement etc...to a K.P enthusiast on his express request...

The gentleman has since "refused" to return the copy...

Could therefore,any Member be pleased to send me briefly the rules for the occurence of Punarphoo and the conditions of it's cancellation. ..as given by the late Pt.K.R.Kar.. .?

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Brahmananda Ji,

Punarphoo Dosha, as I learnt, causes delay and difficulties in settling the marriage. Thus its role is before mariage. But its role is found after marriage also as in the case of Indiara Gandhi as mentioned in your msg. Its role is permanent and throught life of a human being as found in your case. Is there no Remedy for it ?

Thanks & Regards,

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Wed, 1/7/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in marriage/engagement etc.. Date: Wednesday, 1 July, 2009, 11:25 PM

Dear yogesh JiIn the case of Late Indira Gandhi, punarphoo dosha farmed by lagna lord Moon and 7th lord Saturn as Saturn aspects 7th house and the Moon resulted in short time marital life.

In my case Saturn with moon and aspecting the 7th lord Sun,resulted in Bachelor.Engagement canceled as Saturn aspects the Moon by its 3rd for Dhanur lagna with the Moon and Mercury the 7th lord.Thanks & RegardsSS Brahmaanda

yogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comMonday, 29 June, 2009 12:10:57 PM Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in marriage/engagement etc..

Dear Members,I had "loaned" my copy of K.P, & Astrology Magazine containing the entire article of the late Mr.K.R.Kar,on Punarphoo Dosha,and its entire role in Marriage/Emgagement etc...to a K.P enthusiast on his express request...The gentleman has since "refused" to return the copy...Could therefore,any Member be pleased to send me briefly the rules for the occurence of Punarphoo and the conditions of it's cancellation. ..as given by the late Pt.K.R.Kar.. .?I shall be very grateful indeed,if any one could pl. help...With kind regards,Yogesh Lajmi.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

I am a very new member of this group.I seek an apology in case if iam violating any norms. I am also interested in Poonarphoo and i have come to know that there is a book ON Poonarphoo By Shri Krishnamurthy Ji whic i gooing to purchase today. If you could throw some light on punarphoo i would be grateful to youWith thanks--- On Wed, 7/1/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in marriage/engagement etc.. Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 5:55 PM

Dear yogesh JiIn the case of Late Indira Gandhi, punarphoo dosha farmed by lagna lord Moon and 7th lord Saturn as Saturn aspects 7th house and the Moon resulted in short time marital life.

In my case Saturn with moon and aspecting the 7th lord Sun,resulted in Bachelor.Engagement canceled as Saturn aspects the Moon by its 3rd for Dhanur lagna with the Moon and Mercury the 7th lord.Thanks & RegardsSS Brahmaanda

yogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comMonday, 29 June, 2009 12:10:57 PM Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in marriage/engagement etc..

Dear Members,I had "loaned" my copy of K.P, & Astrology Magazine containing the entire article of the late Mr.K.R.Kar,on Punarphoo Dosha,and its entire role in Marriage/Emgagement etc...to a K.P enthusiast on his express request...The gentleman has since "refused" to return the copy....Could therefore,any Member be pleased to send me briefly the rules for the occurence of Punarphoo and the conditions of it's cancellation. ..as given by the late Pt.K.R.Kar.. .?I shall be very grateful indeed,if any one could pl. help...With kind regards,Yogesh Lajmi.

Guest guest

Puarphoo dosha I have explained the same in the mail adressed to Mr.Yogesh.Sahhasra SaagaraDaljeet Kalia <daljeetkalia Sent: Friday, 3 July, 2009 3:02:08 PMRe: Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in

marriage/engagement etc..

I am a very new member of this group.I seek an apology in case if iam violating any norms. I am also interested in Poonarphoo and i have come to know that there is a book ON Poonarphoo By Shri Krishnamurthy Ji whic i gooing to purchase today. If you could throw some light on punarphoo i would be grateful to youWith thanks--- On Wed, 7/1/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in marriage/engagement etc..@gro ups.comWednesday, July 1, 2009, 5:55 PM

Dear Members,I had "loaned" my copy of K.P, & Astrology Magazine containing the entire article of the late Mr.K.R.Kar,on Punarphoo Dosha,and its entire role in Marriage/Emgagement etc...to a K.P enthusiast on his express request...The gentleman has since "refused" to return the copy....Could therefore,any Member be pleased to send me briefly the rules for the occurence of Punarphoo and the conditions of it's cancellation. ..as given by the late Pt.K.R.Kar.. .?I shall be very grateful indeed,if any one could pl. help...With kind regards,Yogesh Lajmi.

Guest guest

Yes, in my experience punarphoo signifies disturbances in marital life before and after marriage.Most of the punarphoo cases have enjoyed short period marital life, few were virgin/bachelor, Beautiful girl/handsome boy with education /financially sound but delayed in marriage etc.SSBK. P. Naidu <konathalan Sent: Thursday, 2 July, 2009 10:24:53 PMRe: Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in marriage/engagement etc..

Dear Mr.Brahmananda Ji,

Punarphoo Dosha, as I learnt, causes delay and difficulties in settling the marriage. Thus its role is before mariage. But its role is found after marriage also as in the case of Indiara Gandhi as mentioned in your msg. Its role is permanent and throught life of a human being as found in your case. Is there no Remedy for it ?

Thanks & Regards,

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Wed, 1/7/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in marriage/engagement etc..@gro ups.comWednesday, 1 July, 2009, 11:25 PM

Guest guest

Note:Rahul Gandhi born in Virgo lagna , his 7th lord in the 2nd aspect by Debilitated Saturn .Still he is bachelor, though he is son of Chair person of UPA, son of ex-PM Rajiv Gandhi, grand son of ex-PM Late Indira Gandhi, and Great grand son of Ex-PM Pundit Nehru.SSBK. P. Naidu <konathalan Sent: Thursday, 2 July, 2009 10:24:53 PMRe: Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in marriage/engagement etc..

Dear Mr.Brahmananda Ji,

Thanks & Regards,

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Wed, 1/7/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in marriage/engagement etc..@gro ups.comWednesday, 1 July, 2009, 11:25 PM

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Brahmananda Ji,

If this TRUITH based on Vedic Astrology principle, if explained with KP principles, it will be much useful to this KP forumRegds.,

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Fri, 3/7/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in marriage/engagement etc.. Date: Friday, 3 July, 2009, 8:59 PM

Note:Rahul Gandhi born in Virgo lagna , his 7th lord in the 2nd aspect by Debilitated Saturn .Still he is bachelor, though he is son of Chair person of UPA, son of ex-PM Rajiv Gandhi, grand son of ex-PM Late Indira Gandhi, and Great grand son of Ex-PM Pundit Nehru.SSB

K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comThursday, 2 July, 2009 10:24:53 PMRe: Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in marriage/engagement etc..

Dear Mr.Brahmananda Ji,

Thanks & Regards,

Naidu KP

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Sagar,

Rahul Gandhi's TOB,is 12-35-00 PM and his VIIth cusp sub-lord is Mercury...

I am sending alongwith his corrected Birth Chart,as per K.P.,and using K.P. Ayanamsa.

Kindly let me know your opinion,as per this chart...

Yours sincerely,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Sagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Friday, July 3, 2009 8:59:31 PMRe: Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in marriage/engagement etc..

Note:Rahul Gandhi born in Virgo lagna , his 7th lord in the 2nd aspect by Debilitated Saturn .Still he is bachelor, though he is son of Chair person of UPA, son of ex-PM Rajiv Gandhi, grand son of ex-PM Late Indira Gandhi, and Great grand son of Ex-PM Pundit Nehru.SSB

K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comThursday, 2 July, 2009 10:24:53 PMRe: Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in marriage/engagement etc..

Dear Mr.Brahmananda Ji,

Thanks & Regards,

Naidu KP

Dear Members,I had "loaned" my copy of K.P, & Astrology Magazine containing the entire article of the late Mr.K.R.Kar,on Punarphoo Dosha,and its entire role in Marriage/Emgagement etc...to a K.P enthusiast on his express request...The gentleman has since "refused" to return the copy...Could therefore,any Member be pleased to send me briefly the rules for the occurence of Punarphoo and the conditions of it's cancellation. ..as given by the late Pt.K.R.Kar.. .?I shall be very grateful indeed,if any one could pl. help....With kind regards,Yogesh Lajmi.

1 of 1 File(s)

Rahul Gandhi corrected BC

Guest guest

I will apply both Vedic and KP in many cases.I was practicing Hindu predictive/vedic astrology since 1984, i started to apply steller system even before i got KP in 1986, i found Prof.KSK has done lot of work one step more called Sub hence my interest increased in it and prchased all kp readers and table books and started at o apply the same , i found correct predictions in both methods vedic as well as stellar Meena's/KSK's .i always try to do research resulted in "benefic dots and percentage of votes/marks card"Mundane astrology i have applied Zodiacle affinities to the Universe and Late.Dr.S>K.Kelkar shown interest to learn my method of Predictons as his was based on National charts.In Vastu my research work "Mirrorology" is one ofits kind on the Earth.research never

ends is of my openion.I am wtill a student of these fields.SS BrahmaandaK. P. Naidu <konathalan Sent: Saturday, 4 July, 2009 9:19:31 PMRe: Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in marriage/engagement etc..

Dear Mr.Brahmananda Ji,

If this TRUITH based on Vedic Astrology principle, if explained with KP principles, it will be much useful to this KP forumRegds.,

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Fri, 3/7/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in marriage/engagement etc..@gro ups.comFriday, 3 July, 2009, 8:59 PM

Dear Mr.Brahmananda Ji,

Thanks & Regards,

Naidu KP

Guest guest

Thank you very much sri Brahmanand ji for your enlightened reply.

Would you pl enlighten me on Meena's stellar astrology. Any books on it ?

Since you have been following Vedic, Meena's stellar and KP astrology. would you kindly let me know Bieth Time Rectification method followed by you.

Regards,

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Mon, 6/7/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in marriage/engagement etc.. Date: Monday, 6 July, 2009, 12:57 AM

I will apply both Vedic and KP in many cases.I was practicing Hindu predictive/vedic astrology since 1984, i started to apply steller system even before i got KP in 1986, i found Prof.KSK has done lot of work one step more called Sub hence my interest increased in it and prchased all kp readers and table books and started at o apply the same , i found correct predictions in both methods vedic as well as stellar Meena's/KSK' s .i always try to do research resulted in "benefic dots and percentage of votes/marks card"Mundane astrology i have applied Zodiacle affinities to the Universe and Late.Dr.S>K.Kelkar shown interest to learn my method of Predictons as his was based on National charts.In Vastu my research work "Mirrorology" is one ofits kind on the Earth.research never ends is of my openion.I am wtill a student of these fields.SS Brahmaanda

K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comSaturday, 4 July, 2009 9:19:31 PMRe: Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in marriage/engagement etc..

Dear Mr.Brahmananda Ji,

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Fri, 3/7/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Kindly enlighten me on PUNARPHOO DOSHA and its role in marriage/engagement etc..@gro ups.comFriday, 3 July, 2009, 8:59 PM

Dear Mr.Brahmananda Ji,

Thanks & Regards,

Naidu KP

Looking for local information? Find it on Local