IndiaDivine.org

Every horoscope is an examination paper to astrologer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear allIn both Vedic and Meena/KP what we learnt from it is not enough and we can not apply the same yogas/combination /significance to one and all charts, a slight difference will change so many things. a careful study/anallysis is very essential.Though i have had succesful predictions experience but i too failed to predict corectly due to smal ignorence/mistakes.SS Brahmaanda

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear sri Brahamnand ji,

":A SLIGHT DIFFERENCE WILL CHANGE SO MANY THINGS"

The above statement in your msg needs further elaboration.

SLIGHT DIFFERENCE:

Is it in Birth Time ?

Is it in Ayanamsa used ?

Is it in House division method followed ?

Is it in Ephemeris adopted ?

Is it in in calculations made manually/different softwares ?

Any Other ?

Naidu KP K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Mon, 6/7/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 Every horoscope is an examination paper to astrologer"kp group" Monday, 6 July, 2009, 1:08 AM

Dear allIn both Vedic and Meena/KP what we learnt from it is not enough and we can not apply the same yogas/combination /significance to one and all charts, a slight difference will change so many things. a careful study/anallysis is very essential.Though i have had succesful predictions experience but i too failed to predict corectly due to smal ignorence/mistakes.SS Brahmaanda

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear SSB,

That is exactly perhaps what KSK had experienced,long years ago,during

his years of experimentation and hence K.P., does not believe in Yogas et al.

K.P. has devised several methods to arrive at the correct

significators and the Dasa-Bhukti-Anthara-Sookshma...and then confirm by Transit

of Sun/Moon/Jup and arrive at even the very day and even the exact time of

fructification of an event...

Yogesh Lajmi

>

> Dear all

> In both Vedic and Meena/KP what we learnt from it is not enough and we can not

apply the same yogas/combination /significance to one and all charts, a slight

difference will change so many things.

> a careful study/anallysis is very essential.

> Though i have had succesful predictions experience but i too failed to predict

corectly due to smal ignorence/mistakes.

> SS Brahmaanda

>

>

>

> Looking for local information? Find it on Local

http://in.local./

>

Guest guest

Dear Yogesh ji

Yes, whenever we fail/went wrong sill surely help us to do research or we will learn more resulted in Krishnamurthy paddhati.

Yogas in rashi alone will not yield fruitful result,yoga must be in full strength for which we have analyse at least 6 charts navamsha,drekkana,hora,saptamsa,dashamasa.

Astakavarga transit.

In Kp with help of cuspal sub lord DBAS periods and transit in star / sub we can arrive to the time/date of event.

I hope u have gone through Mr.K.Baskaran's Cuspal interlinks.

Sahhasra Saagara Brahmaanda

yogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi Sent: Tuesday, 7 July, 2009 9:29:10 PM Re: Every horoscope is an examination paper to astrologer

Dear SSB,That is exactly perhaps what KSK had experienced, long years ago,during his years of experimentation and hence K.P., does not believe in Yogas et al.K.P. has devised several methods to arrive at the correct significators and the Dasa-Bhukti- Anthara-Sookshma ...and then confirm by Transit of Sun/Moon/Jup and arrive at even the very day and even the exact time of fructification of an event...Yogesh Lajmi >> Dear all> In both Vedic and Meena/KP what we learnt from it is not enough and we can not apply the same yogas/combination /significance to one and all charts, a slight difference will change so many things.> a careful study/anallysis is very essential.> Though i have had succesful predictions experience but i too failed to predict corectly due to smal ignorence/mistakes.> SS Brahmaanda> > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local. />

Looking for local information? Find it on Local