IndiaDivine.org

Shakun Ap shakun

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Message was mistakenly deleted by me during moderation. Forwarding the same.

---------- Forwarded message ----------  " vishram_deshpande " <vishram_deshpandeTo: 

Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 02:13:03 -0000Subject: Shakun Ap shakunDear members,The good or bad things that happen around the astrologer & noted  at the time of solving some problem through astrology are called Shakun or ap shakun (in Marathi.)

Like vedic astrology, in KP astrology too it is believed that these things give a direct hint of the things to happen in future.Now coming to the main issue, on 5th July 09 my mother (80 yrs) was admitted to hospital as she was having a very bad health. Before taking to her to the hospital I tried to make a kundali of that particular time / location so that I could get some idea of the future. As a surprise, that kundali could not open due to " run time error " I tried it for 2 - 3 times but same thing again !

When I returned from hospital I tried some other kundalies & they all worked very fine. My doubt is why did it happen only at that time ? My computer & the software have no problem at all. Was it an ap shakun ? (hint given by the god that your mother is not going to survive ?)

Looking at the present situation the hint seems to be correct. I request all experienced members to help me out of this.Details of the kundali which gave run time error as under.5th July 09 (Time 16-11-58) location Hadapsar Pune Maharashtra

LS- Sat, L- Mar, S- Mer, R- Mar, D- SunNote - Mars is for 2 times & she had to go under a major operation next dayVishram Deshpande