IndiaDivine.org

Consecutive Lunar and Solar Eclipse

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Luther ji,

The dates mentioned by you are correct for all three eclipses. Though the magnitude of the two lunar eclipse is very low and is not much significant from the astrological perspective. I have written a small article on the same and can be found at http://www.astrocamp.com/Vedic Astrology/

These articles may also be helpful -

1. PDF of NASA's graphic illustration of visibility of Lunar Eclipse on 7th July2. When is the Next Solar Eclipse

3. NASA Solar Eclipse (Surya Grahan) Calculator & Daily Routine4. NASA  Lunar Eclipse (Chandra Grahan) Calculator

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 8:41 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Respected Sirs,There was a rumour that there would be Lunar eclipses on 7th july and 6th of August this year besides a total Solar Eclipse on 22nd July. To me the Lunar eclipses did not appear posible. Was there a Lunar eclipse to day in any part of India or any where? Can there be one on 6th of August. Solar Eclipse is a must on 22nd however.

Will some body tell me at what time the eclipse begins and at what time it ends. Kindly explain the calculation.I shall be very much thankful for your replies.With due regards.Dr. Rath

Guest guest

DEAR DR RUTH JI MY REGARDS I AM SANTA WRITING TO DAY I HAD MY INTERVIEW WITH THE HOME OFFICE JUDGEIN LONDON MY INDEFINETE STAY IN UK IS GRANTED BY THE JUDGE THE HOME OFFICE HAS TO GIVE THE FINAL RESULT IT IS ALMOST IN MY FAVOUR YOUR ANALYSIS AND PREDICTION COME TRUE AND YOUR WISHES HELPED ME THANKYOU SO MUCH SIR I WILL LET YOU KNOW MY FINAL

RESULT THANKING YOU SANTA BORLA n Tue, 7/7/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathluther Consecutive Lunar and Solar Eclipse Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 8:41 PM

Respected Sirs,

There was a rumour that there would be Lunar eclipses on 7th july and 6th of August this year besides a total Solar Eclipse on 22nd July. To me the Lunar eclipses did not appear posible. Was there a Lunar eclipse to day in any part of India or any where? Can there be one on 6th of August. Solar Eclipse is a must on 22nd however.

Will some body tell me at what time the eclipse begins and at what time it ends. Kindly explain the calculation.

I shall be very much thankful for your replies.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Thank you so much Dear Punitji. I got a lot of information fromyour blog. But at one place it is mentioned that the mean time shall be 8-05 AM and at another place itis 6-23 AM. Which one do you thingk is corect. As per my calculation it comes to 8-04 AM. The duration of eclipse also varries. In one place it is 3 hours and 24 minutes and in the other it is 5 hours and 40 minutes. Will youkindly clerify? I shall continue later.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2009 11:12:26 AMRe: Consecutive Lunar and Solar Eclipse

Dear Luther ji,

The dates mentioned by you are correct for all three eclipses. Though the magnitude of the two lunar eclipse is very low and is not much significant from the astrological perspective. I have written a small article on the same and can be found at http://www.astrocamp.com/Vedic Astrology/

1. PDF of NASA's graphic illustration of visibility of Lunar Eclipse on 7th July2. When is the Next Solar Eclipse3. NASA Solar Eclipse (Surya Grahan) Calculator & Daily Routine4. NASA Lunar Eclipse (Chandra Grahan) Calculator

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 8:41 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Respected Sirs,There was a rumour that there would be Lunar eclipses on 7th july and 6th of August this year besides a total Solar Eclipse on 22nd July. To me the Lunar eclipses did not appear posible. Was there a Lunar eclipse to day in any part of India or any where? Can there be one on 6th of August. Solar Eclipse is a must on 22nd however.Will some body tell me at what time the eclipse begins and at what time it ends. Kindly explain the calculation.I shall be very much thankful for your replies.With due regards.Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Luther ji,

Eclipse time vary with the city, so it is better to calculate time for the city for which you are seeking information. In my opinion, WolframAlpha.com is not that accurate and hence should not be used for astrological prupose. NASA Eclipse calculators are very good for astrological purposes, and here are the links -

Solar Eclipse Calcluator - http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/JSEX/JSEX-index.html

Lunar Eclipse Calculator - http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/JLEX/JLEX-index.html

Nasa calculators also have a small database of city latitude/ longitude and you may find your city there. Otherwise, you can also key in the city details.

For the upcoming Solar Eclipse on 22nd July, I am getting following details for New Delhi -

Nasa Eclipse Calculator

Start 5:39, Max: 6:26:35, End: 7:24:36

Shree Brajbhoomi Panchang

Start: 5:34, Max: 6:27, End: 7:25

Chintaharan Panchang

Start: Grastodit, Max: 6:27, End: 7:25

Please let me know if that helps.

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 7:09 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Thank you so much Dear Punitji. I got a lot of information fromyour blog. But at one place it is mentioned that the mean time shall be 8-05 AM and at another place itis 6-23 AM. Which one do you thingk is corect. As per my calculation it comes to 8-04 AM. The duration of eclipse also varries. In one place it is 3 hours and 24 minutes and in the other it is 5 hours and 40 minutes. Will youkindly clerify? I shall continue later.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2009 11:12:26 AM

Re: Consecutive Lunar and Solar Eclipse

Dear Luther ji,

The dates mentioned by you are correct for all three eclipses. Though the magnitude of the two lunar eclipse is very low and is not much significant from the astrological perspective. I have written a small article on the same and can be found at http://www.astrocamp.com/Vedic Astrology/

1. PDF of NASA's graphic illustration of visibility of Lunar Eclipse on 7th July

2. When is the Next Solar Eclipse3. NASA Solar Eclipse (Surya Grahan) Calculator & Daily Routine

4. NASA  Lunar Eclipse (Chandra Grahan) Calculator

Respected Sirs,There was a rumour that there would be Lunar eclipses on 7th july and 6th of August this year besides a total Solar Eclipse on 22nd July. To me the Lunar eclipses did not appear posible. Was there a Lunar eclipse to day in any part of India or any where? Can there be one on 6th of August. Solar Eclipse is a must on 22nd however.

Will some body tell me at what time the eclipse begins and at what time it ends. Kindly explain the calculation.I shall be very much thankful for your replies.With due regards.Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Thank you dear Santaji.

Please keep in touch.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

Santa Boorla <strawberry1948 Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2009 3:15:28 AMRe: Consecutive Lunar and Solar Eclipse

DEAR DR RUTH JI MY REGARDS I AM SANTA WRITING TO DAY I HAD MY INTERVIEW WITH THE HOME OFFICE JUDGEIN LONDON MY INDEFINETE STAY IN UK IS GRANTED BY THE JUDGE THE HOME OFFICE HAS TO GIVE THE FINAL RESULT IT IS ALMOST IN MY FAVOUR YOUR ANALYSIS AND PREDICTION COME TRUE AND YOUR WISHES HELPED ME THANKYOU SO MUCH SIR I WILL LET YOU KNOW MY FINAL RESULT

THANKING YOU SANTA BORLA n Tue, 7/7/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther > Consecutive Lunar and Solar Eclipse@gro ups.comTuesday, July 7, 2009, 8:41 PM

Respected Sirs,There was a rumour that there would be Lunar eclipses on 7th july and 6th of August this year besides a total Solar Eclipse on 22nd July. To me the Lunar eclipses did not appear posible. Was there a Lunar eclipse to day in any part of India or any where? Can there be one on 6th of August. Solar Eclipse is a must on 22nd however.Will some body tell me at what time the eclipse begins and at what time it ends. Kindly explain the calculation.I shall be very much thankful for your replies.With due regards.Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Punitji,

Thanks.

In my opinion the time of maximum effect should not differ as long as one standard time is followed, i.e.IST.

The time of application and time of end shall differ dipending on the latitude of the place. I hope so. What do you say?

Dr. Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2009 11:38:57 AMRe: Consecutive Lunar and Solar Eclipse

Dear Luther ji,

Eclipse time vary with the city, so it is better to calculate time for the city for which you are seeking information. In my opinion, WolframAlpha. com is not that accurate and hence should not be used for astrological prupose. NASA Eclipse calculators are very good for astrological purposes, and here are the links -

Solar Eclipse Calcluator - http://eclipse. gsfc.nasa. gov/JSEX/ JSEX-index. html

Lunar Eclipse Calculator - http://eclipse. gsfc.nasa. gov/JLEX/ JLEX-index. html

Nasa calculators also have a small database of city latitude/ longitude and you may find your city there. Otherwise, you can also key in the city details.

For the upcoming Solar Eclipse on 22nd July, I am getting following details for New Delhi -

Nasa Eclipse Calculator

Chintaharan Panchang

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 7:09 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> @gro ups.comWednesday, July 8, 2009 11:12:26 AMRe: Consecutive Lunar and Solar Eclipse

Dear Luther ji,

The dates mentioned by you are correct for all three eclipses. Though the magnitude of the two lunar eclipse is very low and is not much significant from the astrological perspective. I have written a small article on the same and can be found at http://www.astrocamp.com/Vedic Astrology/

1. PDF of NASA's graphic illustration of visibility of Lunar Eclipse on 7th July2. When is the Next Solar Eclipse3. NASA Solar Eclipse (Surya Grahan) Calculator & Daily Routine4. NASA Lunar Eclipse (Chandra Grahan) Calculator

Guest guest

Dear Luther ji,The max effect time will change with each location. In other words, max time should be different even in IST for each city. Please have a look at NASA Google Eclipse map for 22nd July and it will give you a good idea. 

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEgoogle/SEgoogle2001/SE2009Jul22Tgoogle.htmlThis map should also be useful (universal) -

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEplot/SEplot2001/SE2009Jul22T.GIFThis map is more specifically for India -

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEmono/TSE2009/TSE2009iau/TSE2009-fig02.GIF

It seems for India, max effect time for 22nd July solar eclipse is somewhere between 6:20 (Salem, Trivendrum, Mysore, Maduri, Tiruchirapalli, Cochin, Coimbatore etc.) to 6:30 (Imphal, Srinanagar). Overall eclipse time is somewhere between 5:31 IST to 7:25 IST.    

We should also note that eclipse at the time of sun-rise (grastodit) is considered worst astrologically and it is happening in Allahabad, Indore, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Patana, Bhopal, Badodara, Varanasi, Siliguri, and Surat cities to name a few. Nasa eclipse calculator shows 'grastodit' as '®'.   

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 7:57 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Punitji,

Thanks.

In my opinion the time of maximum effect should not differ as long as one standard time is followed, i.e.IST.

The time of application and time of end shall differ dipending on the latitude of the place. I hope so. What do you say?

Dr. Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp

Thursday, July 9, 2009 11:38:57 AMRe: Consecutive Lunar and Solar Eclipse

Dear Luther ji,

Eclipse time vary with the city, so it is better to calculate time for the city for which you are seeking information. In my opinion, WolframAlpha. com is not that accurate and hence should not be used for astrological prupose. NASA Eclipse calculators are very good for astrological purposes, and here are the links -

Solar Eclipse Calcluator - http://eclipse. gsfc.nasa. gov/JSEX/ JSEX-index. html

Lunar Eclipse Calculator - http://eclipse. gsfc.nasa. gov/JLEX/ JLEX-index. html

Nasa Eclipse Calculator

Chintaharan Panchang

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> @gro ups.comWednesday, July 8, 2009 11:12:26 AM

Dear Luther ji,

1. PDF of NASA's graphic illustration of visibility of Lunar Eclipse on 7th July

2. When is the Next Solar Eclipse3. NASA Solar Eclipse (Surya Grahan) Calculator & Daily Routine

4. NASA  Lunar Eclipse (Chandra Grahan) Calculator

Guest guest

Dear Punitji,

Thank you so much for your references.

Dr. Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 11:27:34 AMRe: Consecutive Lunar and Solar Eclipse

Dear Luther ji,

The max effect time will change with each location. In other words, max time should be different even in IST for each city. Please have a look at NASA Google Eclipse map for 22nd July and it will give you a good idea.

http://eclipse. gsfc.nasa. gov/SEgoogle/ SEgoogle2001/ SE2009Jul22Tgoog le.html

This map should also be useful (universal) -

http://eclipse. gsfc.nasa. gov/SEplot/ SEplot2001/ SE2009Jul22T. GIF

This map is more specifically for India -

http://eclipse. gsfc.nasa. gov/SEmono/ TSE2009/TSE2009i au/TSE2009- fig02.GIF

It seems for India, max effect time for 22nd July solar eclipse is somewhere between 6:20 (Salem, Trivendrum, Mysore, Maduri, Tiruchirapalli, Cochin, Coimbatore etc.) to 6:30 (Imphal, Srinanagar). Overall eclipse time is somewhere between 5:31 IST to 7:25 IST.

We should also note that eclipse at the time of sun-rise (grastodit) is considered worst astrologically and it is happening in Allahabad, Indore, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Patana, Bhopal, Badodara, Varanasi, Siliguri, and Surat cities to name a few. Nasa eclipse calculator shows 'grastodit' as '®'.

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 7:57 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Punitji,

Thanks.

Dr. Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comThursday, July 9, 2009 11:38:57 AM

Dear Luther ji,

Nasa Eclipse Calculator

Chintaharan Panchang

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

@gro ups.com

Wednesday, July 8, 2009 11:12:26 AMRe: Consecutive Lunar and Solar Eclipse

Dear Luther ji,