IndiaDivine.org

Table of Houses Signifying Querries

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Moderator,

Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried to prepare a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by pujya guruji in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been incorporated in the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of members as a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & guruji will bless all of us.

Ajai Prakash

1 of 1 File(s)

Signifying houses for judgement of HORARY CHARTS by KP.xls

Guest guest

dear sri Senthil ji,

Thankyou very much & also thanks to all the members for their response , appreciation & encouragement. it is dedicated to the group & Forum members.

May Guruji bless us all.

Ajai prakash 

On 7/10/09, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Dear Ajai,

Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank on behalf of all our forum members.

GOOD LUCK.

D.Senthil

--- On Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7 wrote: 

Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7

Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1 Attachment]

Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM

Dear Moderator,

Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried to prepare a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by pujya guruji in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been incorporated in the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of members as a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & guruji will bless all of us.

Ajai Prakash

Guest guest

, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7 wrote:

>

> Dear Moderator,

> Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses pertaining

> to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried to prepare a table of

> houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by pujya guruji in his

> books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been incorporated in the

> table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of members as a

> quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & guruji will

> bless all of us.

> Ajai Prakash

>THANK YOU Ajaiji. It is of immense help to me. regards

Guest guest

Dear Deshpande,Will you be kind enough to send me said PDF file?Thanking you in anticipation.RegardsSubhash Ektarevishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 10:41:36 AM Re: Table of Houses

Signifying Querries

-

Dear Members,

No doubt the work is excellent. I too have a similar list of group of houses required to be considered while working on some KP kundali. These points are nearly 200. Its hardly possible to find some point which is not included in the list. This all information is collected from various books in Marathi or KSK reader translations. Typing is also done in Marathi (my mother tongue !)I didn't post it only because in our group we have people from different places & having different languages. It is not good to put something in the forum which can be understood by only few.

I always keep this only a click away so that I don't have any doubt in mind. If the time permits I am thinking to retype it in English. Further I would like to request all senior members to check the correctness of the list. If okayed, it can be used by all new comers or all those who have a loss of memory.

In addition to this list, I have made a list of points to be considered (in serial order) while working on a kundali. If we go by this serial order, there is hardly a chance that we forget something small (but very important) e.g. If some one else is asking a question on behalf of a person in problem, we must rotate the chart according to the relation between these two persons. If an astrologer forgets to rotate, all the sincere efforts are bound to give wrong prediction. In my list I have tried to put as much as possible such points.

I have collected (almost)all staggered rules of KP system & typed them in Marathi. Now I feel it would have been better if I had done all this in English, but that time I was not a member of this forum & I was doing it for my own help only. Those who can understand Marathi may ask me for a pdf of all this. Others will have to wait.

MY INTENTION TO POST THIS MAIL IS NOT TO SAY, SEE WHAT A BIG WORK I HAVE DONE. ALL INFORMATION WHICH I HAVE COLLECTED IS FROM SOME BOOKS & I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF BIG ENOUGH WHO CAN GIVE SOMETHING NEW.

This is going to be a small effort to streamline the thinking of some astrologers who are new or confused due to substandard reading.

Regards,

Vishram Deshpande

-- In @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@.. .> wrote:

>

> Dear Ajai,

>

> Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank on behalf of all our forum members.

>

> GOOD LUCK.

>

> D.Senthil

>

>

> --- On Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ ...>

> Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1 Attachment]

> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM

>

>

>

>

>

> [Attachment( s) from Ajai Prakash included below]

>

>

>

> Dear Moderator,

> Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried to prepare a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by pujya guruji in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been incorporated in the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of members as a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & guruji will bless all of us.

> Ajai Prakash

>

Guest guest

Dear Shri.Ajay,Wonderful work done by you! Great!By the way, when I had fast review, I found for the partnership business, it is given as " the prime house is 8 " and the signfications are 6,11,8. There the houses 5 and 7 are not taken. (5 is most important to be taken along with 11 for the benefit of both the partners)

ie, if the 7th CSL is the signficator of 5,11,8 (and 7) ,one will do business with partners.Can you pls give your suggestion or clarification on this.?With RegadsAdith

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 11:12 PM, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7 wrote:

dear sri Senthil ji,

Thankyou very much & also thanks to all the members for their response , appreciation & encouragement. it is dedicated to the group & Forum members.

May Guruji bless us all.

Ajai prakash 

On 7/10/09, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Dear Ajai,

Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank on behalf of all our forum members.

GOOD LUCK.

D.Senthil

--- On Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7 wrote: 

Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7

Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1 Attachment]

Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM

Dear Moderator,

Ajai Prakash

Guest guest

Pranam,DEar Vishram Ji,Well done.Hats off congratulations!!U have shown what an Astrologer should be, to the universe, in accordance with the teachings and instruction of Late Maha Guruji Shri KSK.We hope all yr efforts to read and keep in English Language in future as yr own idea. Guru Brihaspathiye bless U all the times.Kalyanvishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 11:11:36 PM Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

-

Dear Members,

No doubt the work is excellent. I too have a similar list of group of houses required to be considered while working on some KP kundali. These points are nearly 200. Its hardly possible to find some point which is not included in the list. This all information is collected from various books in Marathi or KSK reader translations. Typing is also done in Marathi (my mother tongue !)I didn't post it only because in our group we have people from different places & having different languages. It is not good to put something in the forum which can be understood by only few.

I always keep this only a click away so that I don't have any doubt in mind. If the time permits I am thinking to retype it in English. Further I would like to request all senior members to check the correctness of the list. If okayed, it can be used by all new comers or all those who have a loss of memory.

In addition to this list, I have made a list of points to be considered (in serial order) while working on a kundali. If we go by this serial order, there is hardly a chance that we forget something small (but very important) e.g. If some one else is asking a question on behalf of a person in problem, we must rotate the chart according to the relation between these two persons. If an astrologer forgets to rotate, all the sincere efforts are bound to give wrong prediction. In my list I have tried to put as much as possible such points.

I have collected (almost)all staggered rules of KP system & typed them in Marathi. Now I feel it would have been better if I had done all this in English, but that time I was not a member of this forum & I was doing it for my own help only. Those who can understand Marathi may ask me for a pdf of all this. Others will have to wait.

MY INTENTION TO POST THIS MAIL IS NOT TO SAY, SEE WHAT A BIG WORK I HAVE DONE. ALL INFORMATION WHICH I HAVE COLLECTED IS FROM SOME BOOKS & I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF BIG ENOUGH WHO CAN GIVE SOMETHING NEW.

This is going to be a small effort to streamline the thinking of some astrologers who are new or confused due to substandard reading.

Regards,

Vishram Deshpande

>

> Dear Ajai,

>

> Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank on behalf of all our forum members.

>

> GOOD LUCK.

>

> D.Senthil

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Moderator,

> Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried to prepare a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by pujya guruji in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been incorporated in the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of members as a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & guruji will bless all of us.

> Ajai Prakash

>

Guest guest

dear vishram,

pl.send pdf file to my personnal mail

thanks in advance

-sunil gondhalekar

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 11:11 PM, vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

-Dear Members,No doubt the work is excellent. I too have a similar list of group of houses required to be considered while working on some KP kundali. These points are nearly 200. Its hardly possible to find some point which is not included in the list. This all information is collected from various books in Marathi or KSK reader translations. Typing is also done in Marathi (my mother tongue !)I didn't post it only because in our group we have people from different places & having different languages. It is not good to put something in the forum which can be understood by only few.

This is going to be a small effort to streamline the thinking of some astrologers who are new or confused due to substandard reading.Regards,Vishram Deshpande -- In , Senthil <athi_ram wrote:>> Dear Ajai,>  > Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank on behalf of all our forum members.

>  > GOOD LUCK.>  > D.Senthil> > > --- On Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7 wrote:> > > Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7 > Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1 Attachment]> > Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM

> > > > >

> [Attachment(s) from Ajai Prakash included below] > > >

> Dear Moderator,> Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried to prepare a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by pujya guruji in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been incorporated in the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of members as a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & guruji will bless all of us.

> Ajai Prakash>

Guest guest

Dear Members,Thanks for your response. Please allow me to take

some time like a week to send pdf as desired by you. My mother is

extremely sick & most probably living last few hrs of her life.Pl see my mail "Shakun Ap shakun" posted recently which is related to prediction about my mother's life.Vishram Deshpande--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare wrote:Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektareRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries Cc: "vishram_deshpande" <vishram_deshpandeSaturday, 11 July, 2009, 4:25 AMDear Deshpande,Will you be kind enough to send me said PDF file?Thanking you in

anticipation.RegardsSubhash Ektarevishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 10:41:36 AM Re: Table of Houses

Signifying Querries

-

Dear Members,

Regards,

Vishram Deshpande

>

> Dear Ajai,

>

>

> GOOD LUCK.

>

> D.Senthil

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Moderator,

> Ajai Prakash

>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

1. In the good job done by Ajai Prakash, " partner in business " refers to

" Can I have a Partner in my Business? " in page 192 of KP Reader VI.

2. It is not " partnership " , for which 7th cusp is taken in KP as

mentioned KP Reader VI pages 252-3:

a) If 7CSL is connected with house 6,12, the partnership will break; if

connected with house 5,11, more permanent tie is to be predited.

b) If 7CSL is the significator of 6, partner takes the initiative; if

the significator of 12, then the querist is bent on seperation.

3. Some more references

Dear Friends,

1. In the good job done by Ajai Prakash, " partner in business " refers

to " Can I have a Partner in my Business? " in page 192 of KP Reader VI.

connected with house 5,11, more permanent tie is to be predicted.

3. Some more references

KP Reader III page 422 (Old Edition page 249)

/message/6841

4. Here spouse can be treated as partner.

Regards,

tw

, " adith kasinath.g.k "

<gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Dear Shri.Ajay,

>

> Wonderful work done by you! Great!

>

> By the way, when I had fast review, I found for the partnership

business, it

> is given as " the prime house is 8 " and the signfications are 6,11,8.

There

> the houses 5 and 7 are not taken. (5 is most important to be taken

along

> with 11 for the benefit of both the partners)

> ie, if the 7th CSL is the signficator of 5,11,8 (and 7) ,one will do

> business with partners.

>

> Can you pls give your suggestion or clarification on this.?

>

>

> With Regads

> Adith

>

>

> On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 11:12 PM, Ajai Prakash ajaiprakash7wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > dear sri Senthil ji,

> > Thankyou very much & also thanks to all the members for their

response ,

> > appreciation & encouragement. it is dedicated to the group & Forum

members.

> > May Guruji bless us all.

> > Ajai prakash

> >

> >

> > On 7/10/09, Senthil athi_ram wrote:

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear Ajai,

> >>

> >> Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank

on

> >> behalf of all our forum members.

> >>

> >> GOOD LUCK.

> >>

> >> D.Senthil

> >>

> >>

> >> --- On *Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash ajaiprakash7* wrote:

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Ajai Prakash ajaiprakash7

> >> Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1

Attachment]

> >>

> >> Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM

> >>

> >> Dear Moderator,

> >> Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses

> >> pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried

to prepare

> >> a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by

pujya guruji

> >> in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been

incorporated in

> >> the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of

members as

> >> a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it &

guruji will

> >> bless all of us.

> >> Ajai Prakash

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Twji,Thanks for your clarification.hence to join a partner in a business, the 8th CSL's signfication of 6,8,11 is important? My 6th reader in Tamil, I could not trace it! Sorry! And can you also elaborate the role of taking up the 8th cusp as prime house and 6,8,11 are the signficators?

I request you to clarify on this. Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 7:37 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Friends,

1. In the good job done by Ajai Prakash, " partner in business " refers to

" Can I have a Partner in my Business? " in page 192 of KP Reader VI.

connected with house 5,11, more permanent tie is to be predited.

3. Some more references

Dear Friends,

1. In the good job done by Ajai Prakash, " partner in business " refers

to " Can I have a Partner in my Business? " in page 192 of KP Reader VI.

connected with house 5,11, more permanent tie is to be predicted.

3. Some more references

KP Reader III page 422 (Old Edition page 249)

/message/6841

4. Here spouse can be treated as partner.

Regards,

tw

, " adith kasinath.g.k "

<gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Dear Shri.Ajay,

>

> Wonderful work done by you! Great!

>

> By the way, when I had fast review, I found for the partnership

business, it

> is given as " the prime house is 8 " and the signfications are 6,11,8.

There

> the houses 5 and 7 are not taken. (5 is most important to be taken

along

> with 11 for the benefit of both the partners)

> ie, if the 7th CSL is the signficator of 5,11,8 (and 7) ,one will do

> business with partners.

>

> Can you pls give your suggestion or clarification on this.?

>

>

> With Regads

> Adith

>

>

> On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 11:12 PM, Ajai Prakash ajaiprakash7wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > dear sri Senthil ji,

> > Thankyou very much & also thanks to all the members for their

response ,

> > appreciation & encouragement. it is dedicated to the group & Forum

members.

> > May Guruji bless us all.

> > Ajai prakash

> >

> >

> > On 7/10/09, Senthil athi_ram wrote:

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear Ajai,

> >>

> >> Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank

on

> >> behalf of all our forum members.

> >>

> >> GOOD LUCK.

> >>

> >> D.Senthil

> >>

> >>

> >> --- On *Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash ajaiprakash7* wrote:

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Ajai Prakash ajaiprakash7

> >> Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1

Attachment]

> >>

> >> Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM

> >>

> >> Dear Moderator,

> >> Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses

> >> pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried

to prepare

> >> a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by

pujya guruji

> >> in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been

incorporated in

> >> the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of

members as

> >> a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it &

guruji will

> >> bless all of us.

> >> Ajai Prakash

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Members,My mother expired today morning. I saw many showing interest in getting the pdf but due to "sutak" I will not be able to post it for 10 to 12 days.Pl consider my situation & excuse meVishram Deshpande--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpandeRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries , "Subhash Ektare" <subhash_ektareSaturday, 11 July, 2009, 12:23 PMDear Members,Thanks for your response. Please allow me to take

extremely sick & most probably living last few hrs of her life.Pl see my mail "Shakun Ap shakun" posted recently which is related to prediction about my mother's life.Vishram Deshpande--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare wrote:Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektareRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries Cc: "vishram_deshpande" <vishram_deshpandeSaturday, 11 July, 2009, 4:25 AMDear Deshpande,Will you be kind enough to send me said PDF file?Thanking you in

anticipation.RegardsSubhash Ektarevishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 10:41:36 AM Re: Table of Houses

Signifying Querries

-

Dear Members,

Regards,

Vishram Deshpande

>

> Dear Ajai,

>

>

> GOOD LUCK.

>

> D.Senthil

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Moderator,

> Ajai Prakash

>

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Vishram,My deepest condolences. May god give the strength to you and your family to bear the irreparable loss. Regards,AjoySent from my BlackBerry® through Vodafone EssarVishram Deshpande Sun, 12 Jul 2009 17:43:20 +0530 (IST); Subhash Ektare<subhash_ektareRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries Dear Members,My mother expired today morning. I saw many showing interest in getting the pdf but due to "sutak" I will not be able to post it for 10 to 12 days.Pl consider my situation & excuse meVishram Deshpande--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries , "Subhash Ektare" <subhash_ektare >Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 12:23 PMDear Members,Thanks for your response. Please allow me to take some time like a week to send pdf as desired by you. My mother is extremely sick & most probably living last few hrs of her life.Pl see my mail "Shakun Ap shakun" posted recently which is related to prediction about my mother's life.Vishram Deshpande--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare > wrote:Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare >Re: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries Cc: "vishram_deshpande" <vishram_deshpande (AT) (DOT) co.in>Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 4:25 AMDear Deshpande,Will you be kind enough to send me said PDF file?Thanking you in anticipation.RegardsSubhash Ektarevishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 10:41:36 AM Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries - Dear Members, No doubt the work is excellent. I too have a similar list of group of houses required to be considered while working on some KP kundali. These points are nearly 200. Its hardly possible to find some point which is not included in the list. This all information is collected from various books in Marathi or KSK reader translations. Typing is also done in Marathi (my mother tongue !)I didn't post it only because in our group we have people from different places & having different languages. It is not good to put something in the forum which can be understood by only few. I always keep this only a click away so that I don't have any doubt in mind. If the time permits I am thinking to retype it in English. Further I would like to request all senior members to check the correctness of the list. If okayed, it can be used by all new comers or all those who have a loss of memory. In addition to this list, I have made a list of points to be considered (in serial order) while working on a kundali. If we go by this serial order, there is hardly a chance that we forget something small (but very important) e.g. If some one else is asking a question on behalf of a person in problem, we must rotate the chart according to the relation between these two persons. If an astrologer forgets to rotate, all the sincere efforts are bound to give wrong prediction. In my list I have tried to put as much as possible such points. I have collected (almost)all staggered rules of KP system & typed them in Marathi. Now I feel it would have been better if I had done all this in English, but that time I was not a member of this forum & I was doing it for my own help only. Those who can understand Marathi may ask me for a pdf of all this. Others will have to wait. MY INTENTION TO POST THIS MAIL IS NOT TO SAY, SEE WHAT A BIG WORK I HAVE DONE. ALL INFORMATION WHICH I HAVE COLLECTED IS FROM SOME BOOKS & I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF BIG ENOUGH WHO CAN GIVE SOMETHING NEW. This is going to be a small effort to streamline the thinking of some astrologers who are new or confused due to substandard reading. Regards, Vishram Deshpande -- In @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@.. .> wrote: > > Dear Ajai, > > Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank on behalf of all our forum members. > > GOOD LUCK. > > D.Senthil > > > --- On Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ ...> wrote: > > > Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ ...> > Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1 Attachment] > @gro ups.com > Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM > > > > > > [Attachment( s) from Ajai Prakash included below] > > > > Dear Moderator, > Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried to prepare a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by pujya guruji in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been incorporated in the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of members as a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & guruji will bless all of us. > Ajai Prakash > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Vishram Ji,My deepest condolence.May yr loving mother attain to Nibbana.KalyanVishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande ; Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektareSunday, July 12, 2009 5:43:20 PMRe: Re:

Table of Houses Signifying Querries

Dear Members,My mother expired today morning. I saw many showing interest in getting the pdf but due to "sutak" I will not be able to post it for 10 to 12 days.Pl consider my situation & excuse meVishram Deshpande--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>Re: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries@gro ups.com, "Subhash Ektare" <subhash_ektare@ >Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 12:23 PMDear Members,Thanks for your response. Please allow me to take

extremely sick & most probably living last few hrs of her life.Pl see my mail "Shakun Ap shakun" posted recently which is related to prediction about my mother's life.Vishram Deshpande--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ > wrote:Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ >Re: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries@gro ups.comCc: "vishram_deshpande" <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 4:25 AMDear Deshpande,Will you be kind enough to send me said PDF file?Thanking you in

anticipation.RegardsSubhash Ektarevishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>@gro ups.comFriday, July 10, 2009 10:41:36 AM Re: Table of Houses

Signifying Querries

-

Dear Members,

Regards,

Vishram Deshpande

>

> Dear Ajai,

>

>

> GOOD LUCK.

>

> D.Senthil

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Moderator,

> Ajai Prakash

>

Guest guest

Dear Vishramji,

Regret to learn the sad demise of your beloved mother.

Please accept my sympathy and condolance. Despite

of this bereavement, I commend your commitment to members of the forum to intimate the delay in fulfilling your it.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Vishram Deshpande

; Subhash Ektare

Sunday, July 12, 2009 5:43 PM

Re: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

Dear Members,My mother expired today morning. I saw many showing interest in getting the pdf but due to "sutak" I will not be able to post it for 10 to 12 days.Pl consider my situation & excuse meVishram Deshpande--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries , "Subhash Ektare" <subhash_ektare >Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 12:23 PM

Dear Members,Thanks for your response. Please allow me to take some time like a week to send pdf as desired by you. My mother is extremely sick & most probably living last few hrs of her life.Pl see my mail "Shakun Ap shakun" posted recently which is related to prediction about my mother's life.Vishram Deshpande--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare > wrote:

Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare >Re: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries Cc: "vishram_deshpande" <vishram_deshpande (AT) (DOT) co.in>Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 4:25 AM

Dear Deshpande,Will you be kind enough to send me said PDF file?Thanking you in anticipation.RegardsSubhash Ektare

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 10:41:36 AM Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

-Dear Members,No doubt the work is excellent. I too have a similar list of group of houses required to be considered while working on some KP kundali. These points are nearly 200. Its hardly possible to find some point which is not included in the list. This all information is collected from various books in Marathi or KSK reader translations. Typing is also done in Marathi (my mother tongue !)I didn't post it only because in our group we have people from different places & having different languages. It is not good to put something in the forum which can be understood by only few.I always keep this only a click away so that I don't have any doubt in mind. If the time permits I am thinking to retype it in English. Further I would like to request all senior members to check the correctness of the list. If okayed, it can be used by all new comers or all those who have a loss of memory.In addition to this list, I have made a list of points to be considered (in serial order) while working on a kundali. If we go by this serial order, there is hardly a chance that we forget something small (but very important) e.g. If some one else is asking a question on behalf of a person in problem, we must rotate the chart according to the relation between these two persons. If an astrologer forgets to rotate, all the sincere efforts are bound to give wrong prediction. In my list I have tried to put as much as possible such points. I have collected (almost)all staggered rules of KP system & typed them in Marathi. Now I feel it would have been better if I had done all this in English, but that time I was not a member of this forum & I was doing it for my own help only. Those who can understand Marathi may ask me for a pdf of all this. Others will have to wait.MY INTENTION TO POST THIS MAIL IS NOT TO SAY, SEE WHAT A BIG WORK I HAVE DONE. ALL INFORMATION WHICH I HAVE COLLECTED IS FROM SOME BOOKS & I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF BIG ENOUGH WHO CAN GIVE SOMETHING NEW.This is going to be a small effort to streamline the thinking of some astrologers who are new or confused due to substandard reading.Regards,Vishram Deshpande-- In @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Ajai,> > Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank on behalf of all our forum members.> > GOOD LUCK.> > D.Senthil> > > --- On Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ ...> wrote:> > > Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ ...>> Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1 Attachment]> @gro ups.com> Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM> > > > > > [Attachment( s) from Ajai Prakash included below] > > > > Dear Moderator,> Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried to prepare a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by pujya guruji in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been incorporated in the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of members as a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & guruji will bless all of us.> Ajai Prakash>

Guest guest

Dear Friend,Extremely sorry for your situation!May your mother's soul sleep in peace!RegardsAdithOn Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 5:43 PM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Dear Members,My mother expired today morning. I saw many showing interest in getting the pdf but due to " sutak " I will not be able to post it for 10 to 12 days.

Pl consider my situation & excuse meVishram Deshpande--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpandeRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

, " Subhash Ektare " <subhash_ektare

Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 12:23 PM

Dear Members,Thanks for your response. Please allow me to take

extremely sick & most probably living last few hrs of her life.Pl see my mail " Shakun Ap shakun " posted recently which is related to prediction about my mother's life.Vishram Deshpande

--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare wrote:

Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektareRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

Cc: " vishram_deshpande " <vishram_deshpande

Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 4:25 AMDear Deshpande,Will you be kind enough to send me said PDF file?

Thanking you in

anticipation.RegardsSubhash Ektare

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande

Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 10:41:36 AM

Re: Table of Houses

Signifying Querries

-

Dear Members,

Regards,

Vishram Deshpande

>

> Dear Ajai,

>  

>  

> GOOD LUCK.

>  

> D.Senthil

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Moderator,

> Ajai Prakash

>

Guest guest

Dear Deshpandeji,

The news of sad demise of your loving mother causes immence sorrow. Ma the All Mighty give you and your family mental strength and courage to withstand the irrepairable loss. I pray the Lord to bless the devine soul with Eternal Peace in Heaven.

Dr. Rath.

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande ; Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektareSunday, July 12, 2009 5:43:20 PMRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

Dear Members,My mother expired today morning. I saw many showing interest in getting the pdf but due to "sutak" I will not be able to post it for 10 to 12 days.Pl consider my situation & excuse meVishram Deshpande--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>Re: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries@gro ups.com, "Subhash Ektare" <subhash_ektare@ >Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 12:23 PM

Dear Members,Thanks for your response. Please allow me to take some time like a week to send pdf as desired by you. My mother is extremely sick & most probably living last few hrs of her life.Pl see my mail "Shakun Ap shakun" posted recently which is related to prediction about my mother's life.Vishram Deshpande--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ > wrote:

Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ >Re: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries@gro ups.comCc: "vishram_deshpande" <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 4:25 AM

Dear Deshpande,Will you be kind enough to send me said PDF file?Thanking you in anticipation.RegardsSubhash Ektare

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>@gro ups.comFriday, July 10, 2009 10:41:36 AM Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

-Dear Members,No doubt the work is excellent. I too have a similar list of group of houses required to be considered while working on some KP kundali. These points are nearly 200. Its hardly possible to find some point which is not included in the list. This all information is collected from various books in Marathi or KSK reader translations. Typing is also done in Marathi (my mother tongue !)I didn't post it only because in our group we have people from different places & having different languages. It is not good to put something in the forum which can be understood by only few.I always keep this only a click away so that I don't have any doubt in mind. If the time permits I am thinking to retype it in English. Further I would like to request all senior members to check the correctness of the list. If okayed, it can be used by all new comers or all those who have a loss of memory.In addition to this list, I have

made a list of points to be considered (in serial order) while working on a kundali. If we go by this serial order, there is hardly a chance that we forget something small (but very important) e.g. If some one else is asking a question on behalf of a person in problem, we must rotate the chart according to the relation between these two persons. If an astrologer forgets to rotate, all the sincere efforts are bound to give wrong prediction. In my list I have tried to put as much as possible such points. I have collected (almost)all staggered rules of KP system & typed them in Marathi. Now I feel it would have been better if I had done all this in English, but that time I was not a member of this forum & I was doing it for my own help only. Those who can understand Marathi may ask me for a pdf of all this. Others will have to wait.MY INTENTION TO POST THIS MAIL IS NOT TO SAY, SEE WHAT A BIG WORK I HAVE DONE. ALL INFORMATION WHICH I

HAVE COLLECTED IS FROM SOME BOOKS & I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF BIG ENOUGH WHO CAN GIVE SOMETHING NEW.This is going to be a small effort to streamline the thinking of some astrologers who are new or confused due to substandard reading.Regards,Vishram Deshpande-- In @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Ajai,> > Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank on behalf of all our forum members.> > GOOD LUCK.> > D.Senthil> > > --- On Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ ...> wrote:> > > Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ ...>> Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1 Attachment]> @gro ups.com> Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM>

> > > > > [Attachment( s) from Ajai Prakash included below] > > > > Dear Moderator,> Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried to prepare a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by pujya guruji in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been incorporated in the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of members as a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & guruji will bless all of us.> Ajai Prakash>

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji,

1. Since 8th house (money, property of partner or spouse or others)by being 2nd

to 7th house and if 8 -->6,11,8 getting doweries, 8 --> 8,6,11 inheritance of

money, 8 --> 4,8,11 hidden wealth etc, no rationale cannot be found to take 8th

as the main cusp in judging to get a partner in business represented by 7th

house.

2. " One can have a new patner, if 7 --> 11,2,10 " in KP Reader III p 422 (New

Edition) seems more reasonable.

3. In 7 (not 8) --> 5,11 to get a partner in businees, 5 is 11th to 7th

(partner), ie. for both side 11th.

Regards,

tw

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath

wrote:

>

> Dear Twji,

>

> Thanks for your clarification.

>

> hence to join a partner in a business, the 8th CSL's signfication of 6,8,11

> is important? My 6th reader in Tamil, I could not trace it! Sorry!

>

> And can you also elaborate the role of taking up the 8th cusp as prime house

> and 6,8,11 are the signficators?

>

> I request you to clarify on this.

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Adith

>

> On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 7:37 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > 1. In the good job done by Ajai Prakash, " partner in business " refers to

> > " Can I have a Partner in my Business? " in page 192 of KP Reader VI.

> >

> > 2. It is not " partnership " , for which 7th cusp is taken in KP as

> > mentioned KP Reader VI pages 252-3:

> >

> > a) If 7CSL is connected with house 6,12, the partnership will break; if

> > connected with house 5,11, more permanent tie is to be predited.

> > b) If 7CSL is the significator of 6, partner takes the initiative; if

> > the significator of 12, then the querist is bent on seperation.

> >

> > 3. Some more references

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> > 1. In the good job done by Ajai Prakash, " partner in business " refers

> > to " Can I have a Partner in my Business? " in page 192 of KP Reader VI.

> > connected with house 5,11, more permanent tie is to be predicted.

> > KP Reader III page 422 (Old Edition page 249)

> > /message/6841

> > 4. Here spouse can be treated as partner.

> > Regards,

> > tw

> >

> > <%40>, " adith

> > kasinath.g.k "

> >

> > <gkadithkasinath@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Shri.Ajay,

> > >

> > > Wonderful work done by you! Great!

> > >

> > > By the way, when I had fast review, I found for the partnership

> > business, it

> > > is given as " the prime house is 8 " and the signfications are 6,11,8.

> > There

> > > the houses 5 and 7 are not taken. (5 is most important to be taken

> > along

> > > with 11 for the benefit of both the partners)

> > > ie, if the 7th CSL is the signficator of 5,11,8 (and 7) ,one will do

> > > business with partners.

> > >

> > > Can you pls give your suggestion or clarification on this.?

> > >

> > >

> > > With Regads

> > > Adith

> > >

> > >

> > > On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 11:12 PM, Ajai Prakash ajaiprakash7:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > dear sri Senthil ji,

> > > > Thankyou very much & also thanks to all the members for their

> > response ,

> > > > appreciation & encouragement. it is dedicated to the group & Forum

> > members.

> > > > May Guruji bless us all.

> > > > Ajai prakash

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On 7/10/09, Senthil athi_ram@ wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Ajai,

> > > >>

> > > >> Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank

> > on

> > > >> behalf of all our forum members.

> > > >>

> > > >> GOOD LUCK.

> > > >>

> > > >> D.Senthil

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> --- On *Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash ajaiprakash7@* wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Ajai Prakash ajaiprakash7@

> > > >> Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1

> > Attachment]

> > > >> <%40>

> > > >> Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Moderator,

> > > >> Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses

> > > >> pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried

> > to prepare

> > > >> a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by

> > pujya guruji

> > > >> in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been

> > incorporated in

> > > >> the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of

> > members as

> > > >> a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it &

> > guruji will

> > > >> bless all of us.

> > > >> Ajai Prakash

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

dear vishram,

sorry to hear a bad news.

" tumchya aai chya atmyas sadgati milo "

-sunil gondhalekar

, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande

wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

>

> My mother expired today morning. I saw many showing interest in getting the

pdf but due to " sutak " I will not be able to post it for 10 to 12 days.

>

> Pl consider my situation & excuse me

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

> --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

>

> Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande

> Re: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

> , " Subhash Ektare " <subhash_ektare

> Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 12:23 PM

>

> Dear Members,

>

> Thanks for your response. Please allow me to take

> some time like a week to send pdf as desired by you. My mother is

> extremely sick & most probably living last few hrs of her life.

>

> Pl see my mail " Shakun Ap shakun " posted recently which is related to

prediction about my mother's life.

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

> --- On Sat, 11/7/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare wrote:

>

> Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare

> Re: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

>

> Cc: " vishram_deshpande " <vishram_deshpande

> Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 4:25 AM

>

> Dear Deshpande,

>

> Will you be kind enough to send me said PDF file?

> Thanking you in

> anticipation.

>

> Regards

> Subhash Ektare

>

>

> vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande

>

> Friday, July 10, 2009 10:41:36 AM

> Re: Table of Houses

> Signifying Querries

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

-

>

>

>

> Dear Members,

>

>

>

> No doubt the work is excellent. I too have a similar list of group of houses

required to be considered while working on some KP kundali. These points are

nearly 200. Its hardly possible to find some point which is not included in the

list. This all information is collected from various books in Marathi or KSK

reader translations. Typing is also done in Marathi (my mother tongue !)I didn't

post it only because in our group we have people from different places & having

different languages. It is not good to put something in the forum which can be

understood by only few.

>

>

>

> I always keep this only a click away so that I don't have any doubt in mind.

If the time permits I am thinking to retype it in English. Further I would like

to request all senior members to check the correctness of the list. If okayed,

it can be used by all new comers or all those who have a loss of memory.

>

>

>

> In addition to this list, I have made a list of points to be considered (in

serial order) while working on a kundali. If we go by this serial order, there

is hardly a chance that we forget something small (but very important) e.g. If

some one else is asking a question on behalf of a person in problem, we must

rotate the chart according to the relation between these two persons. If an

astrologer forgets to rotate, all the sincere efforts are bound to give wrong

prediction. In my list I have tried to put as much as possible such points.

>

>

>

> I have collected (almost)all staggered rules of KP system & typed them in

Marathi. Now I feel it would have been better if I had done all this in English,

but that time I was not a member of this forum & I was doing it for my own help

only. Those who can understand Marathi may ask me for a pdf of all this. Others

will have to wait.

>

>

>

> MY INTENTION TO POST THIS MAIL IS NOT TO SAY, SEE WHAT A BIG WORK I HAVE DONE.

ALL INFORMATION WHICH I HAVE COLLECTED IS FROM SOME BOOKS & I DON'T CONSIDER

MYSELF BIG ENOUGH WHO CAN GIVE SOMETHING NEW.

>

>

>

> This is going to be a small effort to streamline the thinking of some

astrologers who are new or confused due to substandard reading.

>

>

>

> Regards,

>

>

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

>

> -- In @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@ .> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Ajai,

>

> >  

>

> > Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank on behalf

of all our forum members.

>

> >  

>

> > GOOD LUCK.

>

> >  

>

> > D.Senthil

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > --- On Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ ...>

>

> > Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1 Attachment]

>

> > @gro ups.com

>

> > Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > [Attachment( s) from Ajai Prakash included below]

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Moderator,

>

> > Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses pertaining

to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried to prepare a table of

houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by pujya guruji in his books.

The logic & analysis used by him has also been incorporated in the table.I am

sending it to you to put on display for the use of members as a quick & handy

guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & guruji will bless all of us.

>

> > Ajai Prakash

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click here http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

Dear Twji,Thanks a lot for your clarification.!As well my humble suggestion that his hard work of compilation can be reanalyzed for the betterment of the members and to add value to his work. But he should never take it otherwise that his work is being commented and we find fault with his work. We must be careful with it. Otherwise it will de motivate others.

Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 9:12 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

1. Since 8th house (money, property of partner or spouse or others)by being 2nd to 7th house and if 8 -->6,11,8 getting doweries, 8 --> 8,6,11 inheritance of money, 8 --> 4,8,11 hidden wealth etc, no rationale cannot be found to take 8th as the main cusp in judging to get a partner in business represented by 7th house.

2. " One can have a new patner, if 7 --> 11,2,10 " in KP Reader III p 422 (New Edition) seems more reasonable.

3. In 7 (not 8) --> 5,11 to get a partner in businees, 5 is 11th to 7th (partner), ie. for both side 11th.

Regards,

tw

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Dear Twji,

>

> Thanks for your clarification.

>

> hence to join a partner in a business, the 8th CSL's signfication of 6,8,11

> is important? My 6th reader in Tamil, I could not trace it! Sorry!

>

> And can you also elaborate the role of taking up the 8th cusp as prime house

> and 6,8,11 are the signficators?

>

> I request you to clarify on this.

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Adith

>

> On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 7:37 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > 1. In the good job done by Ajai Prakash, " partner in business " refers to

> > " Can I have a Partner in my Business? " in page 192 of KP Reader VI.

> >

> >

> > connected with house 5,11, more permanent tie is to be predited.

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> > 1. In the good job done by Ajai Prakash, " partner in business " refers

> > to " Can I have a Partner in my Business? " in page 192 of KP Reader VI.

> > connected with house 5,11, more permanent tie is to be predicted.

> > KP Reader III page 422 (Old Edition page 249)

> > /message/6841

> > 4. Here spouse can be treated as partner.

> > Regards,

> > tw

> >

> > <%40>, " adith

> > kasinath.g.k "

> >

> > <gkadithkasinath@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Shri.Ajay,

> > >

> > > Wonderful work done by you! Great!

> > >

> > > By the way, when I had fast review, I found for the partnership

> > business, it

> > > is given as " the prime house is 8 " and the signfications are 6,11,8.

> > There

> > > the houses 5 and 7 are not taken. (5 is most important to be taken

> > along

> > > with 11 for the benefit of both the partners)

> > > ie, if the 7th CSL is the signficator of 5,11,8 (and 7) ,one will do

> > > business with partners.

> > >

> > > Can you pls give your suggestion or clarification on this.?

> > >

> > >

> > > With Regads

> > > Adith

> > >

> > >

> > > On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 11:12 PM, Ajai Prakash ajaiprakash7:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > dear sri Senthil ji,

> > > > Thankyou very much & also thanks to all the members for their

> > response ,

> > > > appreciation & encouragement. it is dedicated to the group & Forum

> > members.

> > > > May Guruji bless us all.

> > > > Ajai prakash

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On 7/10/09, Senthil athi_ram@ wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Ajai,

> > > >>

> > > >> Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank

> > on

> > > >> behalf of all our forum members.

> > > >>

> > > >> GOOD LUCK.

> > > >>

> > > >> D.Senthil

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> --- On *Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash ajaiprakash7@* wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Ajai Prakash ajaiprakash7@

> > > >> Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1

> > Attachment]

> > > >> <%40>

> > > >> Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Moderator,

> > > >> Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses

> > > >> pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried

> > to prepare

> > > >> a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by

> > pujya guruji

> > > >> in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been

> > incorporated in

> > > >> the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of

> > members as

> > > >> a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it &

> > guruji will

> > > >> bless all of us.

> > > >> Ajai Prakash

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Vishramji ,My deepest condolences. May her sole rest in Peace !!!!VGR--- On Sun, 12/7/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpandeRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries , "Subhash Ektare" <subhash_ektareSunday, 12 July, 2009, 5:43 PM

Dear Members,My mother expired today morning. I saw many showing interest in getting the pdf but due to "sutak" I will not be able to post it for 10 to 12 days.Pl consider my situation & excuse meVishram Deshpande--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>Re: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries@gro ups.com, "Subhash Ektare" <subhash_ektare@

>Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 12:23 PMDear Members,Thanks for your response. Please allow me to take

extremely sick & most probably living last few hrs of her life.Pl see my mail "Shakun Ap shakun" posted recently which is related to prediction about my mother's life.Vishram Deshpande--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ > wrote:Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ >Re: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries@gro ups.comCc: "vishram_deshpande" <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 4:25 AMDear Deshpande,Will you be kind enough to send me said PDF file?Thanking you in

anticipation.RegardsSubhash Ektarevishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>@gro ups.comFriday, July 10, 2009 10:41:36 AM Re: Table of Houses

Signifying Querries

-

Dear Members,

Regards,

Vishram Deshpande

>

> Dear Ajai,

>

>

> GOOD LUCK.

>

> D.Senthil

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Moderator,

> Ajai Prakash

>

Guest guest

14 July 2009

Dear Vishram ji

My deepest sympathies. May God rest her in peace.

Love

Ravinder Grover

On Behalf Of vgr

pavan

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 5:43 AM

Vishramji ,

My deepest condolences. May her sole rest in Peace !!!!

VGR

--- On Sun, 12/7/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande

wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande

, " Subhash Ektare " <subhash_ektare

Sunday, 12 July, 2009, 5:43 PM

Dear

Members,

My mother expired today morning. I saw many showing interest in

getting the pdf but due to " sutak " I will not be able to post it

for 10 to 12 days.

Pl consider my situation & excuse me

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@

.co. in> wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

@gro ups.com, " Subhash Ektare "

<subhash_ektare@ >

Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 12:23 PM

Dear

Members,

Thanks for your response. Please allow me to take some time like a week

to send pdf as desired by you. My mother is extremely sick & most

probably living last few hrs of her life.

Pl see my mail " Shakun Ap shakun " posted recently which is

related to prediction about my mother's life.

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@

> wrote:

Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ >

@gro ups.com

Cc: " vishram_deshpande " <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 4:25 AM

Dear Deshpande,

Will you be kind enough to send me said PDF file?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards

Subhash Ektare

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

@gro ups.com

Friday, July 10, 2009 10:41:36 AM

Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

-

Dear Members,

No doubt the work is excellent. I too have a similar list of group of

houses required to be considered while working on some KP kundali. These

points are nearly 200. Its hardly possible to find some point which is

not included in the list. This all information is collected from various

books in Marathi or KSK reader translations. Typing is also done in

Marathi (my mother tongue !)I didn't post it only because in our group we

have people from different places & having different languages. It is

not good to put something in the forum which can be understood by only

few.

I always keep this only a click away so that I don't have any doubt in

mind. If the time permits I am thinking to retype it in English. Further

I would like to request all senior members to check the correctness of

the list. If okayed, it can be used by all new comers or all those who

have a loss of memory.

In addition to this list, I have made a list of points to be considered

(in serial order) while working on a kundali. If we go by this serial

order, there is hardly a chance that we forget something small (but very

important) e.g. If some one else is asking a question on behalf of a

person in problem, we must rotate the chart according to the relation

between these two persons. If an astrologer forgets to rotate, all the

sincere efforts are bound to give wrong prediction. In my list I have

tried to put as much as possible such points.

I have collected (almost)all staggered rules of KP system & typed

them in Marathi. Now I feel it would have been better if I had done all

this in English, but that time I was not a member of this forum & I

was doing it for my own help only. Those who can understand Marathi may

ask me for a pdf of all this. Others will have to wait.

MY INTENTION TO POST THIS MAIL IS NOT TO SAY, SEE WHAT A BIG WORK I HAVE

DONE. ALL INFORMATION WHICH I HAVE COLLECTED IS FROM SOME BOOKS & I

DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF BIG ENOUGH WHO CAN GIVE SOMETHING NEW.

This is going to be a small effort to streamline the thinking of some

astrologers who are new or confused due to substandard reading.

Regards,

Vishram Deshpande

>

> Dear Ajai,

>

> Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank on

behalf of all our forum members.

>

> GOOD LUCK.

>

> D.Senthil

>

>

>

>

> Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1

Attachment]

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Moderator,

> Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses

pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried to

prepare a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by

pujya guruji in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also

been incorporated in the table.I am sending it to you to put on display

for the use of members as a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be

benefitted by it & guruji will bless all of us.

> Ajai Prakash

>

Love

Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video

highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Members

I have replied for similar query(will A gain from B person - question through Horary) in the forum the link is given below.This may be helpful.

/message/24413

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Sun, 7/12/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries Date: Sunday, July 12, 2009, 8:42 PM

Dear Adith ji,1. Since 8th house (money, property of partner or spouse or others)by being 2nd to 7th house and if 8 -->6,11,8 getting doweries, 8 --> 8,6,11 inheritance of money, 8 --> 4,8,11 hidden wealth etc, no rationale cannot be found to take 8th as the main cusp in judging to get a partner in business represented by 7th house.2. "One can have a new patner, if 7 --> 11,2,10" in KP Reader III p 422 (New Edition) seems more reasonable.3. In 7 (not 8) --> 5,11 to get a partner in businees, 5 is 11th to 7th (partner), ie. for both side 11th.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Twji,> > Thanks for your clarification.> > hence to join a

partner in a business, the 8th CSL's signfication of 6,8,11> is important? My 6th reader in Tamil, I could not trace it! Sorry!> > And can you also elaborate the role of taking up the 8th cusp as prime house> and 6,8,11 are the signficators?> > I request you to clarify on this.> > Thanks and Regards> Adith> > On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 7:37 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Friends,> >> > 1. In the good job done by Ajai Prakash, "partner in business" refers to> > " Can I have a Partner in my Business?" in page 192 of KP Reader VI.> >> > 2. It is not "partnership" , for which 7th cusp is taken in KP as> > mentioned KP Reader VI pages 252-3:> >> > a) If 7CSL is connected with house 6,12, the partnership will break; if> > connected with house

5,11, more permanent tie is to be predited.> > b) If 7CSL is the significator of 6, partner takes the initiative; if> > the significator of 12, then the querist is bent on seperation.> >> > 3. Some more references> >> > Dear Friends,> > 1. In the good job done by Ajai Prakash, "partner in business" refers> > to " Can I have a Partner in my Business?" in page 192 of KP Reader VI.> > 2. It is not "partnership" , for which 7th cusp is taken in KP as> > mentioned KP Reader VI pages 252-3:> > a) If 7CSL is connected with house 6,12, the partnership will break; if> > connected with house 5,11, more permanent tie is to be predicted.> > b) If 7CSL is the significator of 6, partner takes the initiative; if> > the significator of 12, then the querist is bent on seperation.> > 3. Some more references> > KP

Reader III page 422 (Old Edition page 249)> > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 6841> > 4. Here spouse can be treated as partner.> > Regards,> > tw> >> > @gro ups.com <% 40. com>, "adith> > kasinath.g.k"> >> > <gkadithkasinath@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shri.Ajay,> > >> > > Wonderful work done by you! Great!> > >> > > By the way, when I had fast review, I found for the partnership> > business, it> > > is given as "the prime house is 8" and the

signfications are 6,11,8.> > There> > > the houses 5 and 7 are not taken. (5 is most important to be taken> > along> > > with 11 for the benefit of both the partners)> > > ie, if the 7th CSL is the signficator of 5,11,8 (and 7) ,one will do> > > business with partners.> > >> > > Can you pls give your suggestion or clarification on this.?> > >> > >> > > With Regads> > > Adith> > >> > >> > > On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 11:12 PM, Ajai Prakash ajaiprakash7@ ...:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > dear sri Senthil ji,> > > > Thankyou very much & also thanks to all the members for their> > response ,> > > > appreciation & encouragement. it is dedicated to the group &

Forum> > members.> > > > May Guruji bless us all.> > > > Ajai prakash> > > >> > > >> > > > On 7/10/09, Senthil athi_ram@ wrote:> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Dear Ajai,> > > >>> > > >> Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank> > on> > > >> behalf of all our forum members.> > > >>> > > >> GOOD LUCK.> > > >>> > > >> D.Senthil> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> --- On *Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash ajaiprakash7@ * wrote:> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Ajai Prakash ajaiprakash7@> > > >>

Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1> > Attachment]> > > >> @gro ups.com <% 40. com>> > > >> Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM> > > >>> > > >> Dear Moderator,> > > >> Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses> > > >> pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried> > to prepare> > > >> a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by> > pujya guruji> > > >> in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been> > incorporated in> > > >> the

table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of> > members as> > > >> a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & > > guruji will> > > >> bless all of us.> > > >> Ajai Prakash> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

The question could be in three forms.

1. Can I have partnership?

2. Will I have partnership?

3. Should I have partnership in business?

Your explanations are really outstanding. At the same time with due apology I should say that those are ways to explain answering the third question. You have advised as to whether 'A' need to have partnership or undertake independent business.

The first question may be analysed and said in a different form. The person wants to have a partner because of reasons known to him. He asks "Can I have partnership?"

Second question shall be like this. Whether the person wants or does not want, he asks whether he is destined to do business in partnership. Your explanations do not answer these but the third one.

So the things are different. Kindly do not mind for differing from you. It is solely for discussion and learning sake.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Senthil <athi_ram Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 5:26:26 PMRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

Dear Members

I have replied for similar query(will A gain from B person - question through Horary) in the forum the link is given below.This may be helpful.

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 24413

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Sun, 7/12/09, tw853 <tw853 > wrote:

tw853 <tw853 > Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries@gro ups.comSunday, July 12, 2009, 8:42 PM

Dear Adith ji,1. Since 8th house (money, property of partner or spouse or others)by being 2nd to 7th house and if 8 -->6,11,8 getting doweries, 8 --> 8,6,11 inheritance of money, 8 --> 4,8,11 hidden wealth etc, no rationale cannot be found to take 8th as the main cusp in judging to get a partner in business represented by 7th house.2. "One can have a new patner, if 7 --> 11,2,10" in KP Reader III p 422 (New Edition) seems more reasonable.3. In 7 (not 8) --> 5,11 to get a partner in businees, 5 is 11th to 7th (partner), ie. for both side 11th.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Twji,> > Thanks for your clarification.> > hence to join a partner in a business, the 8th CSL's

signfication of 6,8,11> is important? My 6th reader in Tamil, I could not trace it! Sorry!> > And can you also elaborate the role of taking up the 8th cusp as prime house> and 6,8,11 are the signficators?> > I request you to clarify on this.> > Thanks and Regards> Adith> > On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 7:37 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Friends,> >> > 1. In the good job done by Ajai Prakash, "partner in business" refers to> > " Can I have a Partner in my Business?" in page 192 of KP Reader VI.> >> > 2. It is not "partnership" , for which 7th cusp is taken in KP as> > mentioned KP Reader VI pages 252-3:> >> > a) If 7CSL is connected with house 6,12, the partnership will break; if> > connected with house 5,11, more permanent tie is to be

predited.> > b) If 7CSL is the significator of 6, partner takes the initiative; if> > the significator of 12, then the querist is bent on seperation.> >> > 3. Some more references> >> > Dear Friends,> > 1. In the good job done by Ajai Prakash, "partner in business" refers> > to " Can I have a Partner in my Business?" in page 192 of KP Reader VI.> > 2. It is not "partnership" , for which 7th cusp is taken in KP as> > mentioned KP Reader VI pages 252-3:> > a) If 7CSL is connected with house 6,12, the partnership will break; if> > connected with house 5,11, more permanent tie is to be predicted.> > b) If 7CSL is the significator of 6, partner takes the initiative; if> > the significator of 12, then the querist is bent on seperation.> > 3. Some more references> > KP Reader III page 422 (Old Edition

page 249)> > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 6841> > 4. Here spouse can be treated as partner.> > Regards,> > tw> >> > @gro ups.com <% 40. com>, "adith> > kasinath.g.k"> >> > <gkadithkasinath@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shri.Ajay,> > >> > > Wonderful work done by you! Great!> > >> > > By the way, when I had fast review, I found for the partnership> > business, it> > > is given as "the prime house is 8" and the signfications are 6,11,8.> > There> > > the houses 5 and

7 are not taken. (5 is most important to be taken> > along> > > with 11 for the benefit of both the partners)> > > ie, if the 7th CSL is the signficator of 5,11,8 (and 7) ,one will do> > > business with partners.> > >> > > Can you pls give your suggestion or clarification on this.?> > >> > >> > > With Regads> > > Adith> > >> > >> > > On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 11:12 PM, Ajai Prakash ajaiprakash7@ ...:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > dear sri Senthil ji,> > > > Thankyou very much & also thanks to all the members for their> > response ,> > > > appreciation & encouragement. it is dedicated to the group & Forum> > members.> > > > May Guruji bless us all.>

> > > Ajai prakash> > > >> > > >> > > > On 7/10/09, Senthil athi_ram@ wrote:> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Dear Ajai,> > > >>> > > >> Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank> > on> > > >> behalf of all our forum members.> > > >>> > > >> GOOD LUCK.> > > >>> > > >> D.Senthil> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> --- On *Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash ajaiprakash7@ * wrote:> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Ajai Prakash ajaiprakash7@> > > >> Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1> >

Attachment]> > > >> @gro ups.com <% 40. com>> > > >> Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM> > > >>> > > >> Dear Moderator,> > > >> Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses> > > >> pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried> > to prepare> > > >> a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by> > pujya guruji> > > >> in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been> > incorporated in> > > >> the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of> > members as> > > >> a quick

& handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & > > guruji will> > > >> bless all of us.> > > >> Ajai Prakash> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Rath,

Thanks for your reply. I too agree the forum is to discuss and share the KP Rules and concepts etc. I don't mind any of your statement. If i am wrong will correct myself. Your explanation for the meaning of each question is correct but without RULEs very difficult to understand. So can you please give the RULES for Question 1 & 2 for better understanding?

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Tue, 7/14/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 5:58 AM

Respected Sir,

Your explanations are really outstanding. At the same time with due apology I should say that those are ways to explain answering the third question. You have advised as to whether 'A' need to have partnership or undertake independent business.

The first question may be analysed and said in a different form. The person wants to have a partner because of reasons known to him. He asks "Can I have partnership? "

Second question shall be like this. Whether the person wants or does not want, he asks whether he is destined to do business in partnership. Your explanations do not answer these but the third one.

So the things are different. Kindly do not mind for differing from you. It is solely for discussion and learning sake.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Senthil <athi_ram >@gro ups.comTuesday, July 14, 2009 5:26:26 PMRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

Dear Members

Regards,

D.Senthil

tw853 <tw853 > Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries@gro ups.comSunday, July 12, 2009, 8:42 PM

Dear Adith ji,1. Since 8th house (money, property of partner or spouse or others)by being 2nd to 7th house and if 8 -->6,11,8 getting doweries, 8 --> 8,6,11 inheritance of money, 8 --> 4,8,11 hidden wealth etc, no rationale cannot be found to take 8th as the main cusp in judging to get a partner in business represented by 7th house.2. "One can have a new patner, if 7 --> 11,2,10" in KP Reader III p 422 (New Edition) seems more reasonable.3. In 7 (not 8) --> 5,11 to get a partner in businees, 5 is 11th to 7th (partner), ie. for both side 11th.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Twji,> > Thanks for your clarification.> > hence to join a partner in a business, the 8th CSL's

signfication of 6,8,11> is important? My 6th reader in Tamil, I could not trace it! Sorry!> > And can you also elaborate the role of taking up the 8th cusp as prime house> and 6,8,11 are the signficators?> > I request you to clarify on this.> > Thanks and Regards> Adith> > On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 7:37 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Friends,> >> > 1. In the good job done by Ajai Prakash, "partner in business" refers to> > " Can I have a Partner in my Business?" in page 192 of KP Reader VI.> >> > 2. It is not "partnership" , for which 7th cusp is taken in KP as> > mentioned KP Reader VI pages 252-3:> >> > a) If 7CSL is connected with house 6,12, the partnership will break; if> > connected with house 5,11, more permanent tie is to be

predited.> > b) If 7CSL is the significator of 6, partner takes the initiative; if> > the significator of 12, then the querist is bent on seperation.> >> > 3. Some more references> >> > Dear Friends,> > 1. In the good job done by Ajai Prakash, "partner in business" refers> > to " Can I have a Partner in my Business?" in page 192 of KP Reader VI.> > 2. It is not "partnership" , for which 7th cusp is taken in KP as> > mentioned KP Reader VI pages 252-3:> > a) If 7CSL is connected with house 6,12, the partnership will break; if> > connected with house 5,11, more permanent tie is to be predicted.> > b) If 7CSL is the significator of 6, partner takes the initiative; if> > the significator of 12, then the querist is bent on seperation.> > 3. Some more references> > KP Reader III page 422 (Old Edition

page 249)> > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 6841> > 4. Here spouse can be treated as partner.> > Regards,> > tw> >> > @gro ups.com <% 40. com>, "adith> > kasinath.g.k"> >> > <gkadithkasinath@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shri.Ajay,> > >> > > Wonderful work done by you! Great!> > >> > > By the way, when I had fast review, I found for the partnership> > business, it> > > is given as "the prime house is 8" and the signfications are 6,11,8.> > There> > > the houses 5 and

7 are not taken. (5 is most important to be taken> > along> > > with 11 for the benefit of both the partners)> > > ie, if the 7th CSL is the signficator of 5,11,8 (and 7) ,one will do> > > business with partners.> > >> > > Can you pls give your suggestion or clarification on this.?> > >> > >> > > With Regads> > > Adith> > >> > >> > > On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 11:12 PM, Ajai Prakash ajaiprakash7@ ...:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > dear sri Senthil ji,> > > > Thankyou very much & also thanks to all the members for their> > response ,> > > > appreciation & encouragement. it is dedicated to the group & Forum> > members.> > > > May Guruji bless us all.>

> > > Ajai prakash> > > >> > > >> > > > On 7/10/09, Senthil athi_ram@ wrote:> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Dear Ajai,> > > >>> > > >> Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank> > on> > > >> behalf of all our forum members.> > > >>> > > >> GOOD LUCK.> > > >>> > > >> D.Senthil> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> --- On *Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash ajaiprakash7@ * wrote:> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Ajai Prakash ajaiprakash7@> > > >> Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1> >

Attachment]> > > >> @gro ups.com <% 40. com>> > > >> Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM> > > >>> > > >> Dear Moderator,> > > >> Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses> > > >> pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried> > to prepare> > > >> a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by> > pujya guruji> > > >> in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been> > incorporated in> > > >> the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of> > members as> > > >> a quick

& handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & > > guruji will> > > >> bless all of us.> > > >> Ajai Prakash> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Senthilji,

Please see the attachment for my thoughts on the other 2 forms of questions. Please send your comments.

Regards. Dr. Rath

Senthil <athi_ram Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 6:08:05 AMRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

Dear Rath,

Thanks for your reply. I too agree the forum is to discuss and share the KP Rules and concepts etc. I don't mind any of your statement. If i am wrong will correct myself. Your explanation for the meaning of each question is correct but without RULEs very difficult to understand. So can you please give the RULES for Question 1 & 2 for better understanding?

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Tue, 7/14/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries@gro ups.comTuesday, July 14, 2009, 5:58 AM

Respected Sir,

The first question may be analysed and said in a different form. The person wants to have a partner because of reasons known to him. He asks "Can I have partnership? "

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Senthil <athi_ram >@gro ups.comTuesday, July 14, 2009 5:26:26 PMRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

Dear Members

Regards,

D.Senthil

1 of 1 File(s)

Partnership-Senthil.doc