IndiaDivine.org

Table of Houses Signifying Querries

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear members,As I mentioned in my previous mail I was supposed to post the collected KP info by now. Unfortunately I had to face sad demise of my mother. ( Thanks to all who sent their hearty condolences. Note : She took her last breathing when it was a chain of RP) After recovering from the sorrow I tried to make PDF of the document, but accidentally it got changed in to non readable non reversible PDF. (including original) I took help of some comp experts but failed to recover.Typing in Marathi is pretty painful & time taking. So I decided to do all the collection in directly in English. Collecting info from many Marathi books & translating too is time taking but I have pulled it up to nearly 80 % completion I won't be able to type further till next week end as I am going to other city for a job & not allowed to

use office comp for such things. Hope this roughly 25 pages of KP concentrated info is worth waiting for new KP learners.Vishram Deshpande--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpandeRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries , "Subhash Ektare" <subhash_ektareSaturday, 11 July, 2009, 12:23 PMDear

Members,Thanks for your response. Please allow me to take

some time like a week to send pdf as desired by you. My mother is

extremely sick & most probably living last few hrs of her life.Pl see my mail "Shakun Ap shakun" posted recently which is related to prediction about my mother's life.Vishram Deshpande--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare wrote:Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektareRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries Cc: "vishram_deshpande" <vishram_deshpandeSaturday, 11 July, 2009, 4:25 AMDear Deshpande,Will you be kind enough to send me said PDF file?Thanking you in

anticipation.RegardsSubhash Ektarevishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 10:41:36 AM Re: Table of Houses

Signifying Querries

-

Dear Members,

No doubt the work is excellent. I too have a similar list of group of houses required to be considered while working on some KP kundali. These points are nearly 200. Its hardly possible to find some point which is not included in the list. This all information is collected from various books in Marathi or KSK reader translations. Typing is also done in Marathi (my mother tongue !)I didn't post it only because in our group we have people from different places & having different languages. It is not good to put something in the forum which can be understood by only few.

I always keep this only a click away so that I don't have any doubt in mind. If the time permits I am thinking to retype it in English. Further I would like to request all senior members to check the correctness of the list. If okayed, it can be used by all new comers or all those who have a loss of memory.

In addition to this list, I have made a list of points to be considered (in serial order) while working on a kundali. If we go by this serial order, there is hardly a chance that we forget something small (but very important) e.g. If some one else is asking a question on behalf of a person in problem, we must rotate the chart according to the relation between these two persons. If an astrologer forgets to rotate, all the sincere efforts are bound to give wrong prediction. In my list I have tried to put as much as possible such points.

I have collected (almost)all staggered rules of KP system & typed them in Marathi. Now I feel it would have been better if I had done all this in English, but that time I was not a member of this forum & I was doing it for my own help only. Those who can understand Marathi may ask me for a pdf of all this. Others will have to wait.

MY INTENTION TO POST THIS MAIL IS NOT TO SAY, SEE WHAT A BIG WORK I HAVE DONE. ALL INFORMATION WHICH I HAVE COLLECTED IS FROM SOME BOOKS & I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF BIG ENOUGH WHO CAN GIVE SOMETHING NEW.

This is going to be a small effort to streamline the thinking of some astrologers who are new or confused due to substandard reading.

Regards,

Vishram Deshpande

-- In @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@.. .> wrote:

>

> Dear Ajai,

>

> Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank on behalf of all our forum members.

>

> GOOD LUCK.

>

> D.Senthil

>

>

> --- On Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ ...>

> Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1 Attachment]

> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM

>

>

>

>

>

> [Attachment( s) from Ajai Prakash included below]

>

>

>

> Dear Moderator,

> Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried to prepare a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by pujya guruji in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been incorporated in the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of members as a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & guruji will bless all of us.

> Ajai Prakash

>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Visram,

GOOD LUCK for your effort. Hope soon we will see your output on the summary of house signifying queries which will help the members.

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Sun, 8/2/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpandeRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries , "Subhash Ektare" <subhash_ektareSunday, August 2, 2009, 4:10 AM

Dear members,As I mentioned in my previous mail I was supposed to post the collected KP info by now. Unfortunately I had to face sad demise of my mother. ( Thanks to all who sent their hearty condolences. Note : She took her last breathing when it was a chain of RP) After recovering from the sorrow I tried to make PDF of the document, but accidentally it got changed in to non readable non reversible PDF. (including original) I took help of some comp experts but failed to recover.Typing in Marathi is pretty painful & time taking. So I decided to do all the collection in directly in English. Collecting info from many Marathi books & translating too is time taking but I have pulled it up to nearly 80 % completion I won't be able to type further till next week end as I am going to other city for a job & not allowed to use office comp for such things. Hope this roughly 25 pages of KP

concentrated info is worth waiting for new KP learners.Vishram Deshpande--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>Re: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries@gro ups.com, "Subhash Ektare" <subhash_ektare@ >Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 12:23 PM

Dear Members,Thanks for your response. Please allow me to take some time like a week to send pdf as desired by you. My mother is extremely sick & most probably living last few hrs of her life.Pl see my mail "Shakun Ap shakun" posted recently which is related to prediction about my mother's life.Vishram Deshpande--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ > wrote:

Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ >Re: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries@gro ups.comCc: "vishram_deshpande" <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 4:25 AM

Dear Deshpande,Will you be kind enough to send me said PDF file?Thanking you in anticipation.RegardsSubhash Ektare

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>@gro ups.comFriday, July 10, 2009 10:41:36 AM Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

-Dear Members,No doubt the work is excellent. I too have a similar list of group of houses required to be considered while working on some KP kundali. These points are nearly 200. Its hardly possible to find some point which is not included in the list. This all information is collected from various books in Marathi or KSK reader translations. Typing is also done in Marathi (my mother tongue !)I didn't post it only because in our group we have people from different places & having different languages. It is not good to put something in the forum which can be understood by only few.I always keep this only a click away so that I don't have any doubt in mind. If the time permits I am thinking to retype it in English. Further I would like to request all senior members to check the correctness of

the list. If okayed, it can be used by all new comers or all those who have a loss of memory.In addition to this list, I have made a list of points to be considered (in serial order) while working on a kundali. If we go by this serial order, there is hardly a chance that we forget something small (but very important) e.g. If some one else is asking a question on behalf of a person in problem, we must rotate the chart according to the relation between these two persons. If an astrologer forgets to rotate, all the sincere efforts are bound to give wrong prediction. In my list I have tried to put as much as possible such points. I have collected (almost)all staggered rules of KP system & typed them in Marathi. Now I feel it would have been better if I had done all this in English, but that time I was not a member of this forum & I was doing it for my own help only. Those who can understand Marathi may ask me for a pdf of all this.

Others will have to wait.MY INTENTION TO POST THIS MAIL IS NOT TO SAY, SEE WHAT A BIG WORK I HAVE DONE. ALL INFORMATION WHICH I HAVE COLLECTED IS FROM SOME BOOKS & I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF BIG ENOUGH WHO CAN GIVE SOMETHING NEW.This is going to be a small effort to streamline the thinking of some astrologers who are new or confused due to substandard reading.Regards,Vishram Deshpande-- In @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Ajai,> > Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank on behalf of all our forum members.> > GOOD LUCK.> > D.Senthil> > > --- On Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ ...> wrote:> > > Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ ...>> Table of Houses Signifying Querries

[1 Attachment]> @gro ups.com> Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM> > > > > > [Attachment( s) from Ajai Prakash included below] > > > > Dear Moderator,> Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried to prepare a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by pujya guruji in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been incorporated in the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of members as a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & guruji will bless all of us.> Ajai Prakash>

Guest guest

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR WORK BEING DONE, BY GOD'S GRACE IT WILL BE COMPLETED VERY SOON.WISH U ALL THE BEST.Regards.Bhargav. --- On Mon, 3/8/09, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:Senthil <athi_ramRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries Date: Monday, 3 August, 2009, 5:44 AM

Dear Visram,

GOOD LUCK for your effort. Hope soon we will see your output on the summary of house signifying queries which will help the members.

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Sun, 8/2/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>Re: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries@gro ups.com, "Subhash Ektare" <subhash_ektare@ >Sunday, August 2, 2009, 4:10 AM

Dear members,As I mentioned in my previous mail I was supposed to post the collected KP info by now. Unfortunately I had to face sad demise of my mother. ( Thanks to all who sent their hearty condolences. Note : She took her last breathing when it was a chain of RP) After recovering from the sorrow I tried to make PDF of the document, but accidentally it got changed in to non readable non reversible PDF. (including original) I took help of some comp experts but failed to recover.Typing in Marathi is pretty painful & time taking. So I decided to do all the collection in directly in English. Collecting info from many Marathi books & translating too is time taking but I have pulled it up to nearly 80 % completion I won't be able to type further till next week end as I am going to other city for a job & not allowed to use office comp for such things. Hope this roughly 25 pages of KP

concentrated info is worth waiting for new KP learners.Vishram Deshpande--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>Re: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries@gro ups.com, "Subhash Ektare" <subhash_ektare@ >Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 12:23 PM

Dear Members,Thanks for your response. Please allow me to take some time like a week to send pdf as desired by you. My mother is extremely sick & most probably living last few hrs of her life.Pl see my mail "Shakun Ap shakun" posted recently which is related to prediction about my mother's life.Vishram Deshpande--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ > wrote:

Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ >Re: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries@gro ups.comCc: "vishram_deshpande" <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 4:25 AM

Dear Deshpande,Will you be kind enough to send me said PDF file?Thanking you in anticipation.RegardsSubhash Ektare

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>@gro ups.comFriday, July 10, 2009 10:41:36 AM Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

-Dear Members,No doubt the work is excellent. I too have a similar list of group of houses required to be considered while working on some KP kundali. These points are nearly 200. Its hardly possible to find some point which is not included in the list. This all information is collected from various books in Marathi or KSK reader translations. Typing is also done in Marathi (my mother tongue !)I didn't post it only because in our group we have people from different places & having different languages. It is not good to put something in the forum which can be understood by only few.I always keep this only a click away so that I don't have any doubt in mind. If the time permits I am thinking to retype it in English. Further I would like to request all senior members to check the correctness of

the list. If okayed, it can be used by all new comers or all those who have a loss of memory.In addition to this list, I have made a list of points to be considered (in serial order) while working on a kundali. If we go by this serial order, there is hardly a chance that we forget something small (but very important) e.g. If some one else is asking a question on behalf of a person in problem, we must rotate the chart according to the relation between these two persons. If an astrologer forgets to rotate, all the sincere efforts are bound to give wrong prediction. In my list I have tried to put as much as possible such points. I have collected (almost)all staggered rules of KP system & typed them in Marathi. Now I feel it would have been better if I had done all this in English, but that time I was not a member of this forum & I was doing it for my own help only. Those who can understand Marathi may ask me for a pdf of all this.

Others will have to wait.MY INTENTION TO POST THIS MAIL IS NOT TO SAY, SEE WHAT A BIG WORK I HAVE DONE. ALL INFORMATION WHICH I HAVE COLLECTED IS FROM SOME BOOKS & I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF BIG ENOUGH WHO CAN GIVE SOMETHING NEW.This is going to be a small effort to streamline the thinking of some astrologers who are new or confused due to substandard reading.Regards,Vishram Deshpande-- In @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Ajai,> > Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank on behalf of all our forum members.> > GOOD LUCK.> > D.Senthil> > > --- On Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ ...> wrote:> > > Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ ...>> Table of Houses Signifying

Querries

[1 Attachment]> @gro ups.com> Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM> > > > > > [Attachment( s) from Ajai Prakash included below] > > > > Dear Moderator,> Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried to prepare a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by pujya guruji in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been incorporated in the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of members as a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & guruji will bless all of us.> Ajai Prakash>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,Your Effort is greatly appreciated !Best Of luck!with RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.comOn Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Dear members,As I mentioned in my previous mail I was supposed to post the collected KP info by now.  Unfortunately I had to face sad  demise of my mother. ( Thanks to all who sent their hearty condolences. Note : She took her last breathing when it was a chain of RP) After recovering from the sorrow I tried to make PDF of the document, but accidentally it got changed in to non readable non reversible PDF. (including original) I took help of some comp experts but failed to recover.

Typing in Marathi is pretty painful & time taking. So I decided to do all the collection in directly in English.  Collecting info from many Marathi books & translating too is time taking but I have pulled it up to nearly 80 % completion I won't be able to type further till next week end as I am going to other city for a job & not allowed to

use office comp for such things. Hope this roughly 25 pages of KP concentrated info is worth waiting for new KP learners.Vishram Deshpande--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpandeRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

, " Subhash Ektare " <subhash_ektare

Saturday, 11 July, 2009, 12:23 PM

Dear

Members,Thanks for your response. Please allow me to take

some time like a week to send pdf as desired by you. My mother is

extremely sick & most probably living last few hrs of her life.Pl see my mail " Shakun Ap shakun " posted recently which is related to prediction about my mother's life.Vishram Deshpande

--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare wrote:

Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektareRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

Cc: " vishram_deshpande " <vishram_deshpandeSaturday, 11 July, 2009, 4:25 AM

Dear Deshpande,Will you be kind enough to send me said PDF file?Thanking you in

anticipation.RegardsSubhash Ektare

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande

Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 10:41:36 AM

Re: Table of Houses

Signifying Querries

-

Dear Members,

No doubt the work is excellent. I too have a similar list of group of houses required to be considered while working on some KP kundali. These points are nearly 200. Its hardly possible to find some point which is not included in the list. This all information is collected from various books in Marathi or KSK reader translations. Typing is also done in Marathi (my mother tongue !)I didn't post it only because in our group we have people from different places & having different languages. It is not good to put something in the forum which can be understood by only few.

I always keep this only a click away so that I don't have any doubt in mind. If the time permits I am thinking to retype it in English. Further I would like to request all senior members to check the correctness of the list. If okayed, it can be used by all new comers or all those who have a loss of memory.

In addition to this list, I have made a list of points to be considered (in serial order) while working on a kundali. If we go by this serial order, there is hardly a chance that we forget something small (but very important) e.g. If some one else is asking a question on behalf of a person in problem, we must rotate the chart according to the relation between these two persons. If an astrologer forgets to rotate, all the sincere efforts are bound to give wrong prediction. In my list I have tried to put as much as possible such points.

I have collected (almost)all staggered rules of KP system & typed them in Marathi. Now I feel it would have been better if I had done all this in English, but that time I was not a member of this forum & I was doing it for my own help only. Those who can understand Marathi may ask me for a pdf of all this. Others will have to wait.

MY INTENTION TO POST THIS MAIL IS NOT TO SAY, SEE WHAT A BIG WORK I HAVE DONE. ALL INFORMATION WHICH I HAVE COLLECTED IS FROM SOME BOOKS & I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF BIG ENOUGH WHO CAN GIVE SOMETHING NEW.

This is going to be a small effort to streamline the thinking of some astrologers who are new or confused due to substandard reading.

Regards,

Vishram Deshpande

-- In @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@.. .> wrote:

>

> Dear Ajai,

>  

> Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank on behalf of all our forum members.

>  

> GOOD LUCK.

>  

> D.Senthil

>

>

> --- On Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ ...>

> Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1 Attachment]

> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM

>

>

>

>

>

> [Attachment( s) from Ajai Prakash included below]

>

>

>

> Dear Moderator,

> Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried to prepare a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by pujya guruji in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been incorporated in the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of members as a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & guruji will bless all of us.

> Ajai Prakash

>

• 1 month later...

dear vishram,

i also requested for the pdf files

pl.send

-sunil gondhalekar

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 4:20 PM, shyam1961 <shyam1051 wrote:

Respected Vishram Deshpandeji,Namaste!some time back in the following post you had mentioned thatyou had prepared " List Of Houses " and " List Of KP rules " as per the below message. You had also promised that

//Those who can understand Marathi may ask me for a pdf of all this.//Since I am in initial stages of learning KP system, I request you to kindly send the PDF prepared by you (since I am familiar with Marathi). Please send it to : shyam1051

Also you have mentioned some time back that you have been usingcomputer generated KP number by a software developed by your daughter. Please can you provide this to me.Thanking YouShyam , " vishram_deshpande " <vishram_deshpande wrote:>> ->

> Dear Members,> > No doubt the work is excellent. I too have a similar list of group of houses required to be considered while working on some KP kundali. These points are nearly 200. Its hardly possible to find some point which is not included in the list. This all information is collected from various books in Marathi or KSK reader translations. Typing is also done in Marathi (my mother tongue !)I didn't post it only because in our group we have people from different places & having different languages. It is not good to put something in the forum which can be understood by only few.

> > I always keep this only a click away so that I don't have any doubt in mind. If the time permits I am thinking to retype it in English. Further I would like to request all senior members to check the correctness of the list. If okayed, it can be used by all new comers or all those who have a loss of memory.

> > In addition to this list, I have made a list of points to be considered (in serial order) while working on a kundali. If we go by this serial order, there is hardly a chance that we forget something small (but very important) e.g. If some one else is asking a question on behalf of a person in problem, we must rotate the chart according to the relation between these two persons. If an astrologer forgets to rotate, all the sincere efforts are bound to give wrong prediction. In my list I have tried to put as much as possible such points.

> > I have collected (almost)all staggered rules of KP system & typed them in Marathi. Now I feel it would have been better if I had done all this in English, but that time I was not a member of this forum & I was doing it for my own help only. Those who can understand Marathi may ask me for a pdf of all this. Others will have to wait.

> > MY INTENTION TO POST THIS MAIL IS NOT TO SAY, SEE WHAT A BIG WORK I HAVE DONE. ALL INFORMATION WHICH I HAVE COLLECTED IS FROM SOME BOOKS & I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF BIG ENOUGH WHO CAN GIVE SOMETHING NEW.

> > This is going to be a small effort to streamline the thinking of some astrologers who are new or confused due to substandard reading.> > Regards,> > Vishram Deshpande>

> -- In , Senthil <athi_ram@> wrote:> >> > Dear Ajai,> >  > > Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank on behalf of all our forum members.

> >  > > GOOD LUCK.> >  > > D.Senthil> > > > > > --- On Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@> wrote:> > > > > > Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@>

> > Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1 Attachment]> > > > Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM

> > > > > > > > > > > > [Attachment(s) from Ajai Prakash included below] > > > > > > > > Dear Moderator,> > Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried to prepare a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by pujya guruji in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been incorporated in the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of members as a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & guruji will bless all of us.

> > Ajai Prakash> >>

-- Sunil Gondhalekarwww.astrologyask.com

Dear Shyam,

Hope if i remember correct Vishram Deshpande also informed that he will translate it in English and post it to the forum for the benefit of other members who don't know marathi also.

Hope Vishram Deshpande may accept it.

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Wed, 9/23/09, shyam1961 <shyam1051 wrote:

shyam1961 <shyam1051 Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 3:50 AM

Respected Vishram Deshpandeji,Namaste!some time back in the following post you had mentioned thatyou had prepared "List Of Houses" and "List Of KP rules" as per the below message. You had also promised that//Those who can understand Marathi may ask me for a pdf of all this.//Since I am in initial stages of learning KP system, I request you to kindly send the PDF prepared by you (since I am familiar with Marathi). Please send it to : shyam1051@rediffmai l.comAlso you have mentioned some time back that you have been usingcomputer generated KP number by a software developed by your daughter. Please can you provide this to me.Thanking YouShyam@gro ups.com, "vishram_deshpande" <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:>> -> > Dear Members,> > No doubt the work is excellent. I too have a similar list of group of houses required to be considered while working on some KP kundali. These points are nearly 200. Its hardly possible to find some point which is not included in the list. This all information is collected from various books in Marathi or KSK reader translations. Typing is also done in Marathi (my mother tongue !)I didn't post it only because in our group we have people from different places & having different languages. It is not good to put something in the forum which can be understood by only few.> > I always keep this only a click away so that I don't have any doubt in mind. If the time permits I am thinking to retype it in English.

Further I would like to request all senior members to check the correctness of the list. If okayed, it can be used by all new comers or all those who have a loss of memory.> > In addition to this list, I have made a list of points to be considered (in serial order) while working on a kundali. If we go by this serial order, there is hardly a chance that we forget something small (but very important) e.g. If some one else is asking a question on behalf of a person in problem, we must rotate the chart according to the relation between these two persons. If an astrologer forgets to rotate, all the sincere efforts are bound to give wrong prediction. In my list I have tried to put as much as possible such points. > > I have collected (almost)all staggered rules of KP system & typed them in Marathi. Now I feel it would have been better if I had done all this in English, but that time I was not a member of this forum & I was

doing it for my own help only. Those who can understand Marathi may ask me for a pdf of all this. Others will have to wait.> > MY INTENTION TO POST THIS MAIL IS NOT TO SAY, SEE WHAT A BIG WORK I HAVE DONE. ALL INFORMATION WHICH I HAVE COLLECTED IS FROM SOME BOOKS & I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF BIG ENOUGH WHO CAN GIVE SOMETHING NEW.> > This is going to be a small effort to streamline the thinking of some astrologers who are new or confused due to substandard reading.> > Regards,> > Vishram Deshpande> > -- In @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@> wrote:> >> > Dear Ajai,> > > > Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank on behalf of all our forum

members.> > > > GOOD LUCK.> > > > D.Senthil> > > > > > --- On Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ > wrote:> > > > > > Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ >> > Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1 Attachment]> > @gro ups.com> > Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > [Attachment( s) from Ajai Prakash included below] > > > > > > > > Dear Moderator,> > Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses pertaining to a querry is most important &

difficult.I have tried to prepare a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by pujya guruji in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been incorporated in the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of members as a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & guruji will bless all of us.> > Ajai Prakash> >>

Dear Sunil ji & Shyam ji,

In one of my mails I had cleared that the Marathi file has got corrupted ( got converted in non readeable non reversible file) Then I started typing again in English. Most of the points are typed. Few days later I got all KP readers & started checking rules which were basically taken from Marathi books. I thought that instead of only typing something as a rule if I type reference of reader/ page No./ some other book ref etc. in front of all rules it would be much better & no one can have a doubt on it. If it is taken from some book other than KSK readers, one has an option to accept it as a rule or not.

As I am not a full time astrologer, I get only some time every day for studying KP. This makes the work in hand get delayed.

One more point, which is very important for me, that I have not got any degree in astrology & I have not attended any class also, only the thing is that I have studied KP very sincerely. We have got many well experienced astrologers, some of them are conducting classes also. I feel somewhat shy to put this in the forum thinking what the experienced astrologers would find wrong in it ! I, not being a professional astrologer, don't have a wide exposure to astrology & I can take only what is in the books.

My intention to post previous mail was to correct my list, add something if necessary from the list made by experienced astrologers.

The work of typing may finish by Dashahara & I may be able to post it in the forum after that.Though not very well, I think it can be helpful to all new learners & those who don't have KP readers.

Sorry for not sending the Marathi file to those who wanted it. Hope this time I make more copies before I convert it in PDF format & nothing goes wrong.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram deshpande

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka Sent: Wednesday, 23 September, 2009 4:52:29 PMRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

dear vishram,

pl.send

-sunil gondhalekar

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 4:20 PM, shyam1961 <shyam1051@rediffmai l.com> wrote:

Respected Vishram Deshpandeji,Namaste!some time back in the following post you had mentioned thatyou had prepared "List Of Houses" and "List Of KP rules" as per the below message. You had also promised that//Those who can understand Marathi may ask me for a pdf of all this.//Since I am in initial stages of learning KP system, I request you to kindly send the PDF prepared by you (since I am familiar with Marathi). Please send it to : shyam1051@rediffmai l.comAlso you have mentioned some time back that you have been usingcomputer generated KP number by a software developed by your daughter. Please can you provide this to me.Thanking YouShyam @gro ups.com, "vishram_deshpande" <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:>> -> > Dear Members,> > No doubt the work is excellent. I too have a similar list of group of houses required to be considered while working on some KP kundali. These points are nearly 200. Its hardly possible to find some point which is not included in the list. This all information is collected from various books in Marathi or KSK reader translations. Typing is also done in Marathi (my mother tongue !)I didn't post it only because in our group we have people from different places & having different languages. It is not good to put something in the forum which can be understood by only few.> > I always keep this only a click away so that I don't have any doubt

in mind. If the time permits I am thinking to retype it in English. Further I would like to request all senior members to check the correctness of the list. If okayed, it can be used by all new comers or all those who have a loss of memory.> > In addition to this list, I have made a list of points to be considered (in serial order) while working on a kundali.. If we go by this serial order, there is hardly a chance that we forget something small (but very important) e.g. If some one else is asking a question on behalf of a person in problem, we must rotate the chart according to the relation between these two persons. If an astrologer forgets to rotate, all the sincere efforts are bound to give wrong prediction. In my list I have tried to put as much as possible such points. > > I have collected (almost)all staggered rules of KP system & typed them in Marathi. Now I feel it would have been better if I had done all this in

English, but that time I was not a member of this forum & I was doing it for my own help only. Those who can understand Marathi may ask me for a pdf of all this. Others will have to wait.> > MY INTENTION TO POST THIS MAIL IS NOT TO SAY, SEE WHAT A BIG WORK I HAVE DONE. ALL INFORMATION WHICH I HAVE COLLECTED IS FROM SOME BOOKS & I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF BIG ENOUGH WHO CAN GIVE SOMETHING NEW.> > This is going to be a small effort to streamline the thinking of some astrologers who are new or confused due to substandard reading.> > Regards,> > Vishram Deshpande> > -- In @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@> wrote:> >> > Dear Ajai,> > > > Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to

thank on behalf of all our forum members.> > > > GOOD LUCK.> > > > D.Senthil> > > > > > --- On Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@> wrote:> > > > > > Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@>> > Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1 Attachment]> > @gro ups.com> > Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > [Attachment( s) from Ajai Prakash included below] > > > > > > > > Dear Moderator,> > Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have

tried to prepare a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by pujya guruji in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been incorporated in the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of members as a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & guruji will bless all of us.> > Ajai Prakash> >>

-- Sunil Gondhalekarwww.astrologyask. com

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

Dear Sir,

Please read the mail which I have posted today only regarding the matter.

Vishram Deshpande

Senthil <athi_ram Sent: Thursday, 24 September, 2009 6:01:46 AMRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

Dear Shyam,

Hope if i remember correct Vishram Deshpande also informed that he will translate it in English and post it to the forum for the benefit of other members who don't know marathi also.

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Wed, 9/23/09, shyam1961 <shyam1051@rediffmai l.com> wrote:

shyam1961 <shyam1051@rediffmai l.com> Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries@gro ups.comWednesday, September 23, 2009, 3:50 AM

Respected Vishram Deshpandeji,Namaste!some time back in the following post you had mentioned thatyou had prepared "List Of Houses" and "List Of KP rules" as per the below message. You had also promised that//Those who can understand Marathi may ask me for a pdf of all this.//Since I am in initial stages of learning KP system, I request you to kindly send the PDF prepared by you (since I am familiar with Marathi). Please send it to : shyam1051@rediffmai l.comAlso you have mentioned some time back that you have been usingcomputer generated KP number by a software developed by your daughter. Please can you provide this to me.Thanking YouShyam@gro

ups.com, "vishram_deshpande" <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:>> -> > Dear Members,> > No doubt the work is excellent. I too have a similar list of group of houses required to be considered while working on some KP kundali. These points are nearly 200. Its hardly possible to find some point which is not included in the list. This all information is collected from various books in Marathi or KSK reader translations. Typing is also done in Marathi (my mother tongue !)I didn't post it only because in our group we have people from different places & having different languages. It is not good to put something in the forum which can be understood by only few.> > I always keep this only a click away so that I don't have any doubt in mind. If the time permits I am thinking to retype it in English. Further I would like to request all senior members to check the correctness of the list. If

okayed, it can be used by all new comers or all those who have a loss of memory.> > In addition to this list, I have made a list of points to be considered (in serial order) while working on a kundali. If we go by this serial order, there is hardly a chance that we forget something small (but very important) e.g. If some one else is asking a question on behalf of a person in problem, we must rotate the chart according to the relation between these two persons. If an astrologer forgets to rotate, all the sincere efforts are bound to give wrong prediction. In my list I have tried to put as much as possible such points. > > I have collected (almost)all staggered rules of KP system & typed them in Marathi. Now I feel it would have been better if I had done all this in English, but that time I was not a member of this forum & I was doing it for my own help only. Those who can understand Marathi may ask me for a pdf of all

this. Others will have to wait.> > MY INTENTION TO POST THIS MAIL IS NOT TO SAY, SEE WHAT A BIG WORK I HAVE DONE. ALL INFORMATION WHICH I HAVE COLLECTED IS FROM SOME BOOKS & I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF BIG ENOUGH WHO CAN GIVE SOMETHING NEW.> > This is going to be a small effort to streamline the thinking of some astrologers who are new or confused due to substandard reading.> > Regards,> > Vishram Deshpande> > -- In @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@> wrote:> >> > Dear Ajai,> > > > Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank on behalf of all our forum members.> > > > GOOD LUCK.> > > > D.Senthil> > > > > >

--- On Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ > wrote:> > > > > > Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ >> > Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1 Attachment]> > @gro ups.com> > Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > [Attachment( s) from Ajai Prakash included below] > > > > > > > > Dear Moderator,> > Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried to prepare a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by pujya guruji in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been incorporated in

the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of members as a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & guruji will bless all of us.> > Ajai Prakash> >>

Try the new India Homepage.

Dear Sir,

I have noted your message.

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Thu, 9/24/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpandeRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 1:20 AM

Dear Sir,

Please read the mail which I have posted today only regarding the matter.

Vishram Deshpande

Senthil <athi_ram >@gro ups.comThursday, 24 September, 2009 6:01:46 AMRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

Dear Shyam,

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Wed, 9/23/09, shyam1961 <shyam1051@rediffmai l.com> wrote:

shyam1961 <shyam1051@rediffmai l.com> Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries@gro ups.comWednesday, September 23, 2009, 3:50 AM

Respected Vishram Deshpandeji,Namaste!some time back in the following post you had mentioned thatyou had prepared "List Of Houses" and "List Of KP rules" as per the below message. You had also promised that//Those who can understand Marathi may ask me for a pdf of all this.//Since I am in initial stages of learning KP system, I request you to kindly send the PDF prepared by you (since I am familiar with Marathi). Please send it to : shyam1051@rediffmai l.comAlso you have mentioned some time back that you have been usingcomputer generated KP number by a software developed by your daughter. Please can you provide this to me.Thanking YouShyam@gro

ups.com, "vishram_deshpande" <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:>> -> > Dear Members,> > No doubt the work is excellent. I too have a similar list of group of houses required to be considered while working on some KP kundali. These points are nearly 200. Its hardly possible to find some point which is not included in the list. This all information is collected from various books in Marathi or KSK reader translations. Typing is also done in Marathi (my mother tongue !)I didn't post it only because in our group we have people from different places & having different languages. It is not good to put something in the forum which can be understood by only few.> > I always keep this only a click away so that I don't have any doubt in mind. If the time permits I am thinking to retype it in English. Further I would like to request all senior members to check the correctness of the list. If

okayed, it can be used by all new comers or all those who have a loss of memory.> > In addition to this list, I have made a list of points to be considered (in serial order) while working on a kundali. If we go by this serial order, there is hardly a chance that we forget something small (but very important) e.g. If some one else is asking a question on behalf of a person in problem, we must rotate the chart according to the relation between these two persons. If an astrologer forgets to rotate, all the sincere efforts are bound to give wrong prediction. In my list I have tried to put as much as possible such points. > > I have collected (almost)all staggered rules of KP system & typed them in Marathi. Now I feel it would have been better if I had done all this in English, but that time I was not a member of this forum & I was doing it for my own help only. Those who can understand Marathi may ask me for a pdf of all

this. Others will have to wait.> > MY INTENTION TO POST THIS MAIL IS NOT TO SAY, SEE WHAT A BIG WORK I HAVE DONE. ALL INFORMATION WHICH I HAVE COLLECTED IS FROM SOME BOOKS & I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF BIG ENOUGH WHO CAN GIVE SOMETHING NEW.> > This is going to be a small effort to streamline the thinking of some astrologers who are new or confused due to substandard reading.> > Regards,> > Vishram Deshpande> > -- In @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@> wrote:> >> > Dear Ajai,> > > > Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to thank on behalf of all our forum members.> > > > GOOD LUCK.> > > > D.Senthil> > > > > >

--- On Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ > wrote:> > > > > > Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ >> > Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1 Attachment]> > @gro ups.com> > Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > [Attachment( s) from Ajai Prakash included below] > > > > > > > > Dear Moderator,> > Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried to prepare a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by pujya guruji in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been incorporated in

the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of members as a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & guruji will bless all of us.> > Ajai Prakash> >>

Try the new India Homepage.

Dear Vishram ji,First I wish to thank for your great effort in doing such a work for the benefits of KP followers.For this type of works, you may not need to bear any degree."If there is a will, there is way."I am too not a degree holder in Astrology. Being a traditional Astrologist since 1970, I was interesting in KP Systems and unfortunately there were no any seniors in my country to guide me.But I sincerely studied through books and magazines, keeping the above saying in mind.Now I have, as well as you, a group of KP Stalwarts to rectify our errors and to show the path, who are always helpful and well mannered as parents and relationsI

hope Using of the Sasthra every now and then and reading thoroughly is enough to be a good predictor.People are respecting only to the knowledge and experience, but not for the degree.I know about a Professor of Physics in my country, who doesn't know how to insert a bulb in to the holder!So don't get remorse or repentance on the qualifications, swim slowly like me.Wish you all the best.KalyanVishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 9:42:30 AMRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

Dear Sunil ji & Shyam ji,

In one of my mails I had cleared that the Marathi file has got corrupted ( got converted in non readeable non reversible file) Then I started typing again in English. Most of the points are typed. Few days later I got all KP readers & started checking rules which were basically taken from Marathi books. I thought that instead of only typing something as a rule if I type reference of reader/ page No./ some other book ref etc. in front of all rules it would be much better & no one can have a doubt on it. If it is taken from some book other than KSK readers, one has an option to accept it as a rule or not.

As I am not a full time astrologer, I get only some time every day for studying KP. This makes the work in hand get delayed.

One more point, which is very important for me, that I have not got any degree in astrology & I have not attended any class also, only the thing is that I have studied KP very sincerely. We have got many well experienced astrologers, some of them are conducting classes also. I feel somewhat shy to put this in the forum thinking what the experienced astrologers would find wrong in it ! I, not being a professional astrologer, don't have a wide exposure to astrology & I can take only what is in the books.

My intention to post previous mail was to correct my list, add something if necessary from the list made by experienced astrologers.

The work of typing may finish by Dashahara & I may be able to post it in the forum after that.Though not very well, I think it can be helpful to all new learners & those who don't have KP readers.

Sorry for not sending the Marathi file to those who wanted it. Hope this time I make more copies before I convert it in PDF format & nothing goes wrong.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram deshpande

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comWednesday, 23 September, 2009 4:52:29 PMRe: Re: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

dear vishram,

pl.send

-sunil gondhalekar

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 4:20 PM, shyam1961 <shyam1051@rediffmai l.com> wrote:

Respected Vishram Deshpandeji,Namaste!some time back in the following post you had mentioned thatyou had prepared "List Of Houses" and "List Of KP rules" as per the below message. You had also promised that//Those who can understand Marathi may ask me for a pdf of all this.//Since I am in initial stages of learning KP system, I request you to kindly send the PDF prepared by you (since I am familiar with Marathi). Please send it to : shyam1051@rediffmai l.comAlso you have mentioned some time back that you have been usingcomputer generated KP number by a software developed by your daughter. Please can you provide this to me.Thanking YouShyam @gro ups.com, "vishram_deshpande" <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:>> -> > Dear Members,> > No doubt the work is excellent. I too have a similar list of group of houses required to be considered while working on some KP kundali. These points are nearly 200. Its hardly possible to find some point which is not included in the list. This all information is collected from various books in Marathi or KSK reader translations. Typing is also done in Marathi (my mother tongue !)I didn't post it only because in our group we have people from different places & having different languages. It is not good to put something in the forum which can be understood by only few.> > I always keep this only a click away so that I don't have

any doubt

in mind. If the time permits I am thinking to retype it in English. Further I would like to request all senior members to check the correctness of the list. If okayed, it can be used by all new comers or all those who have a loss of memory.> > In addition to this list, I have made a list of points to be considered (in serial order) while working on a kundali.. If we go by this serial order, there is hardly a chance that we forget something small (but very important) e.g. If some one else is asking a question on behalf of a person in problem, we must rotate the chart according to the relation between these two persons. If an astrologer forgets to rotate, all the sincere efforts are bound to give wrong prediction. In my list I have tried to put as much as possible such points. > > I have collected (almost)all staggered rules of KP system & typed them in Marathi. Now I feel it would have been better if I had done all this in

English, but that time I was not a member of this forum & I was doing it for my own help only. Those who can understand Marathi may ask me for a pdf of all this. Others will have to wait.> > MY INTENTION TO POST THIS MAIL IS NOT TO SAY, SEE WHAT A BIG WORK I HAVE DONE. ALL INFORMATION WHICH I HAVE COLLECTED IS FROM SOME BOOKS & I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF BIG ENOUGH WHO CAN GIVE SOMETHING NEW.> > This is going to be a small effort to streamline the thinking of some astrologers who are new or confused due to substandard reading.> > Regards,> > Vishram Deshpande> > -- In @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@> wrote:> >> > Dear Ajai,> > > > Excellent work you have done and i take this opportunity to

thank on behalf of all our forum members.> > > > GOOD LUCK.> > > > D.Senthil> > > > > > --- On Thu, 7/9/09, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@> wrote:> > > > > > Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@>> > Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1 Attachment]> > @gro ups.com> > Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:41 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > [Attachment( s) from Ajai Prakash included below] > > > > > > > > Dear Moderator,> > Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I

have

tried to prepare a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by pujya guruji in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been incorporated in the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of members as a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & guruji will bless all of us.> > Ajai Prakash> >>

-- Sunil Gondhalekarwww.astrologyask. com

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

• 3 months later...

Dear Ajaiji,

I got the attacchment and I have treasured it. Many thanks.

With bestwishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

- Ajai Prakash

Cc: kadavasalramani

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 10:42 PM

Re: Fw: Table of Houses Signifying Querries

Dear sri Ramani,

Please open the file on MS Excell

Ajaiprakash

On 1/16/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Ajai Prakashji,

The attachment is quite illegible containing only AAA etc.

and unreadable. Will you please send a fresh legible and

cojent matter to me to my personal mail ID.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

K.S.V.Ramani-- Original Message -----

Ajai Prakash

Thursday, July 09, 2009 11:11 PM

Table of Houses Signifying Querries [1 Attachment]

Dear Moderator,

Working on horary charts,I felt that selection of correct houses pertaining to a querry is most important & difficult.I have tried to prepare a table of houses pertaining to various querries,as replied by pujya guruji in his books. The logic & analysis used by him has also been incorporated in the table.I am sending it to you to put on display for the use of members as a quick & handy guide.Hope members will be benefitted by it & guruji will bless all of us.

Ajai Prakash

1 of 1 File(s)

Worksheet Scrap 'TABLE INDICATING...'.shs