IndiaDivine.org

first child birth...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Punit,

I have been following this interesting thread...but,from your last mail to Ravinder,you have,in my humble opinion,quite inadvertently suggested (although not directly),that the K.P. House Division,where each House begins from a cusp and extends till the begining of the next House,and that the Sripathi System

of House Division...advocated by our late Guruji Jyotish Marthand K.S.Krishnamurthiji...and followed by all his students...is preferable to all other methods of House Division...for which the accuracy rate of Predictions with K.P. System, which in my humble opinion is the true measure of the efficacy of any method of Astrological Divination is so far unrivaled by any other Astrological System...

Am looking forward to your opinion/comments please..

Yours sincerely,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2009 2:27:59 PMRe: first child birth

Dear Ravinder ji,

My email was not a criticism and please take it that way only. I don't think that you lost focus or went off-track. In fact, your analysis is always welcome. In your analysis, you have marked clearly that the concept that you are using is non-KP, so it is absolutely in accordance with the forum policy. As I keep mentioning 'marking' is important to ensure that we are not confusing beginners.

I was just putting forward my understanding which I thought may be helpful for the astrologer who uses multiple systems like me. Treating retrograde planets in previous house is a concept which is popular among classical astrologers as well. I believe that more research is required to figure out whether that can work with KP or not.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 12:23 PM, Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz> wrote:

7th July 2009

Dear brother Punit

Many thanks for sharing your knowledge. I am aware that we were discussing ‘solely’ KP. May be, I have gone ‘off track’ as I lose focus in my day to day life too.

I am, in fact, aware of some systems of astrology in practice, as you have mentioned below.

I have noted, to my little experience of KP, which may not be documented in KP Books, that Retro Jup does throw aspect to other houses from its rear house of occupancy. And that I believe, is the Naadi concept (may be RG Rao concept).

All I tried to point was of my analysis.

My humble apologies if I have gone off track. As you know, I am, just a student.

Thanks for your kind direction.

Love

RG

@gro ups.com [@gro ups.com] On Behalf Of Punit PandeyTuesday, July 07, 2009 5:53 PM

@gro ups.comRe: first child birth

Dear Ravinder ji,

There are various aspects mentioned in astrology. Parashara mentioned Planetary aspects and Sign aspects. Jaimini made use of Sign aspects extensively in Jaimini Sutra. Western astrologers use exact aspects. Tajik system uses Tajik aspects. Nadi astrology (R.G. Rao's Nadi) also uses various aspects which includes directional aspects (aspect to 5th and 9th sign), aspects by the planet that is going to meet another planet in transit, 3-11 aspect and normal planetary aspects.

If we mix up all these, all planets will start aspects all other planets, signs and houses and 'aspect' itself will loose significance. In my opinion, we should not mix-up aspects from one system with the application of other system till the time we are very clear with the demarcation. There is no doubt that all these systems are excellent systems and give very good results.

There are various points of demarcation but one point which I feel is more important than other is the 'signification'. In my opinion, Jamini aspects (sign aspects) are good when we are considering chara karaka. Similarly Nadi astrology aspects are good when we are considering sthir karakatwa (causitives) of planets as defined in Nadi astrology. If we try to apply Jamini aspect with Nadi system, we will end up with the wrong results.

Also, Nadi astrology (RG Rao) is primarily a sign based astrology where house doesn't have any place and if we mix the significaiton of planets due to the houses and then apply Nadi aspects, we may also made mistake. If we have to apply Nadi astrology, we should see Nadi aspect on Mars for marriage and Sun for child birth. We should forget about the house and their significators as per KP.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 1:32 AM, Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz> wrote:

3 July 2009

Dear Dr Rath

Please accept my heartiest wishes and Congratulations on your deep insight to Divine science. More than that, your eagerness to go further deeper without any trace of ego makes you a very good astrologer.

By any means, I am NOT the authority in the said subject. I am just a student. In addition to what I have said earlier (please see below old emails), I would like to furnishing my views, here as follows:

As per Naadi (NOT KP) principles, Jup Retro (8deg 10 min) is TRINE to Rahu(0-19) + Mars C(27-20) + Merc C(21-16) + Sun(22-25) è they all seems to be in the same direction, means as good as in the same house/sign. All the planets in TRINE aspect each other mutually.

Regards

RG

@gro ups.com [@gro ups.com] On Behalf Of Luther RathThursday, July 02, 2009 4:56 PM@gro ups.com

Re: first child birth

Dear Mr. Grover,

I am very happy to be pointed out that Jupiter aspects Sun by its 5th aspect. By then Jupiter may be able to confer its powers to Sun but not vice versa I suppose. It seems to me that Sun has to confer its power , the portfoleo of VII on Jupiter. How does it happen. Sorry for troubling you.

Kindly reply.

Regards.

Dr. Rath.

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comThursday, June 25, 2009 1:18:42 AMRe: first child birth

Dear Mr.Grover,

The attachment of Dr.Luther is same which you have read

his analysis scientificlly.

Your explanation is clear & made me to understand how Jupiter R aspects Sun by his 5th aspect from Libra backward.

Thank you,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Ravinder Grover

@gro ups.com

Thursday, June 25, 2009 2:44 AM

RE: first child birth

25 June 2009

Dear Shri Ramani ji

1. I have just read Dr Rath’s analysis Retro Jupiter’s aspect on Sun. He had explained scientifically.

2. In addition to what I have said earlier (please read below)

3. As per Naadi Astrology, when any planet is Retro, it is assumed in the previous house AS WELL. It means, the planet must be taken as occupying both houses, the one it is in and the one where it is Retro.

4. If we take Jup R in Libra as well then it would aspect Sat, Rahu, Mars, Merc, Sun.

5. As per Naadi Astrology, Mars is for husband which is with Rahu, MErc and Sun, so all become significators for marriage. I know this not KP, but I believe KP is the off shoot of Naadi Astrology and/or Naadi Astrology is the base for KP. This is my personal opinion only.

6. Jup definitely plays the important role in Marriage here.

7. Its can also be taken as JUp R in Libra aspecting planets in H(5). Libra is controlled by Ven and Ven in the Rasi of Sun. So Jup is aspecting Sun in two ways now.

These are just my humble opinions but not the authority. Again, it’s always easy to postmortem the chart and come to some convincing argument or analysis once the event has taken place. But how many of us would have predicted Marriage during DBAS of jup, jup, jup and Mon, as the matter of fact.

Regards

Ravinder Grover

@gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of RamaniThursday, June 25, 2009 12:10 AM@gro ups.comRe: first child birth

Dear Mr. Grover,

Your analysis is quite convincing. Dr. Rath has also explained in a scientific way. In the first attachment to your query, his analysis was Jupiter aspected Sun. Juptr.

was 'R' posited in Scorpio and the Sun was in Gemini.

I viewed in normal astrologial aspect and not with scientific knowledge. Hope you are convinced with Dr,Rath's reply to my conusion. Pl. give me your views.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Ravinder Grover

@gro ups.com

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 2:23 PM

RE: first child birth

24 June 2009

Dear all

Girl's details:

DOB:8th July 1983TOB:22:23 hours ISTPOB:Madras India

I have casted the chart using Goravani software.

1. Sub Lord cusp(2,7,11) = Sat

2. Analyse Sat first, Sat in Star Mars-combust Sub Merc-combust

a. Sat signifies (4,8,3-10,1- 12)

b. Mars signifies (4,4,3-10)

c. Merc signifies (9,4,2-11,5- 8)

3. I think signification of houses(3,8,5, 11) can help to some extent in getting married

4. Mars and Merc are both combust, so they have given their energy to Sun and Sun signifies (9,4,2-11,7) , implying Sun is the strong significator of (2,7,11) so that effect seem to go to Mars and Merc too.

5. Consider DBAS JUP-JUP-JUP- MOO at the time of Marriage on Monday the 21st August 2006

6. Dasa, Bhukti, Antra = JUp in Star Sat Sub VEn

a. Jup signifies (8,9,1-12,2- 11) è quite fruitful for marriage like scenario

b. Sat signifies (4,8,3-10,1- 12) but at the same time, SAT is the SUBLORD of CUSPS(2,5,7, 8,11)

c. Dasa Lord Jup has forced these houses to take action of which Sat is the Sub lord cusp

d. Sookshma LORd mon in Star Mars combust (take Sun signification as as well)

e. On the other hand Sun in Star Jup Sub Sat. Implying Sun will act as Jup role and give better effect during the Dasa of Jup (I guess) and Sun is the sole significator of house 7 too and also S(2,5,7,11)

f. Sun and Jup are complimentary to each other

g. Sun in Sub Sat and Sat is the SLC(2,5,7,8, 11), hence Sun plays very important role

I hope the above helps

With Love

Ravinder Grover

@gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Luther RathWednesday, June 24, 2009 12:51 PM@gro ups..comRe: first child birth

Respected Sir,

I have been writing all the replies to your doubts. I am not sure if I can complete today. If I do complete I shall send immidiately. Reason for writing this message is that I am going to Calcutta today for about 6 days. If I do not sent today it will be late for 6 days. Hope you shall bear with it.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath.

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMonday, June 22, 2009 4:07:24 PMRe: first child birth

Dear Dr.Rath,

I saw your analysis reg. marriage of the girl under query.

Though the 7th SL devoid of marriage significations of 2,7,11 and has no strong reason for it to give marriage,

except his aspect on 11th, your rasoning is accepted. But in regard to Jupiter ® vs. Sun (aspect) is very much

confusing. Jupiter is posited in 10th in Retro. motion.

This means Jupiter is moving backward towars 9th,

while the Sun is in 4th Bhavam but physically in Gemini.

Jupiter if considered as in 10th it cannot aspect Sun in Gemini. Jupiter while moving backward cannot be said to aspet Sun in Gemini. Another thing, whether position of earth is Sun's place?. I request you kindly to clarity these.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Monday, June 15, 2009 11:14 AM

Re: first child birth [1 Attachment]

Dear Sir, Please find the attachment.

Dr. Rath

balaanand53 <anandbala9 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comWednesday, May 6, 2009 9:26:01 AM first child birth

Dear Members,It is an interesting horoscope of a girl.. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th and 11th houses and is not a significator of these houses. but she got married on Monday the 21st August 2006 when she was running JUP-JUP-JUP- MOO period where Jupiter is not the significator of the 7th house. Now the same Saturn is also the sub lord of 5th house, which falls in Gemini, a barren sign.The only significator of the 5th house is Mercury. The question is will she give birth to a child?Girl's details are as follows:DOB:8th July 1983TOB:22:23 hours ISTPOB:Madras IndiaYour response will be much appreciated.