IndiaDivine.org

need clarification in kp text

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi gurus please explain me about mrigashira star.

In predictive stellar astrology of KP i have read that the star mirigasira ,the tongue is more poisionous than rattle snake.What does this mean.

Does this mean his words are like swords.

Narayan

Guest guest

Namaste,I am a student of KP and new to this list.While I do not know what the particular text you are citing is about, I do know this saying in your post illuminated for me something about one of my friends who has her birthstar in Mrigasira.

She is capable of being very generous and kind-hearted. However, when she is in her " mean side " , her words can be very hurtful...so this made me realize, oh, this is part of the challenge of her birthstar, that her tongue can be so deadly at times.

Again, she is capable of being sweet; and when she is upset, her words can really carry venom. The image of " poison " does fit more than the image of a sword...it's more of a " toxic " energy that can come through.

That is my experience of that side of a Mrigasira person.I generally just laugh at her or ignore it when she is that way, and I know other people are not able to do that so easily with her as they may not also have seen her good side. Sometimes her failure to guard her tongue has cost her opportunities.

Best wishes.ValliOn Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 12:24 PM, narayan adhurti <narayan_adhurti wrote:

Hi gurus please explain me about mrigashira star.

In predictive stellar astrology of KP i have read that the star mirigasira ,the tongue is more poisionous than rattle snake.What does this mean.

Does this mean his words are like swords.

Narayan

-- We must be the change we wish to see in the world. Yes we can. ~ Barack ObamaLove everyone unconditionally. You will be enlightened. ~ Dattatreya Siva Baba