IndiaDivine.org

table of houses

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear sri adith kasinath ji,

The querry posed before pujya guru ji was, " can i have a partner in my business " .(page-192,reader-VI,eleventh edition-june 2007).I reproduced the same as it is.

Other querries about businees & partners are at sl.4 & 5 of the table.

In reader VI,querries are given housewise,While I have compiled them alphabetically,for the ease of searching.I have not added or Subtracted any thing at my own.It is just verbetum reprodction from the book.

Thanking you,

ajaiprakash

Guest guest

Dear Ajai Prakash,

If it's said to be just verbatum reproduction from the book, could you kindly

give the KP Reader reference for " sl. 35 Marriage (second) " as it's absolutely

different from the KP second marriage rules.

Thanks and regards,

tw

, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7 wrote:

>

> dear sri adith kasinath ji,

> The querry posed before pujya guru ji was, " can i have a partner in

> my business " .(page-192,reader-VI,eleventh edition-june 2007).I reproduced

> the same as it is.

> Other querries about businees & partners are at sl.4 & 5 of the table.

> In reader VI,querries are given housewise,While I have compiled them

> alphabetically,for the ease of searching.I have not added or Subtracted any

> thing at my own.It is just verbetum reprodction from the book.

> Thanking you,

> ajaiprakash

>

Guest guest

Dear Ajajprakash ji,Thanks for your reply.I noted the other queries in the said table which I did not refer earlier as I said already. Great!With regard to the VIth Reader (Horary) of your referred page, I dont have the said edition. Bythe way I got only the Tamil edition of 2004 in which I could not find it. No issues!

I shall try to get a new book later on this for any updated or revised information.Once again Hats off to your work!RegardsAdithOn Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 11:12 PM, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7 wrote:

The querry posed before pujya guru ji was, " can i have a partner in my business " .(page-192,reader-VI,eleventh edition-june 2007).I reproduced the same as it is.

In reader VI,querries are given housewise,While I have compiled them alphabetically,for the ease of searching.I have not added or Subtracted any thing at my own.It is just verbetum reprodction from the book.

Thanking you,

ajaiprakash

Guest guest

Sri tw853,

marriage(second) is at Sl.38.Ref is at page-164 of horary astrology,6th reader,eleventh edition;june-2007.there is a typing error in primecusp & also in the explaination.At both places , it should be sublord of 7th cusp & not of 2nd cusp.The slip may be corrected.error is regretted.thanks for pointing out the error.

sincerly,

ajai prakash 

On 7/12/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Ajai Prakash,If it's said to be just verbatum reproduction from the book, could you kindly give the KP Reader reference for " sl. 35 Marriage (second) " as it's absolutely different from the KP second marriage rules.

Thanks and regards,tw , Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7 wrote:

>> dear sri adith kasinath ji,> The querry posed before pujya guru ji was, " can i have a partner in> my business " .(page-192,reader-VI,eleventh edition-june 2007).I reproduced> the same as it is.

> Other querries about businees & partners are at sl.4 & 5 of the table.> In reader VI,querries are given housewise,While I have compiled them> alphabetically,for the ease of searching.I have not added or Subtracted any

> thing at my own.It is just verbetum reprodction from the book.> Thanking you,> ajaiprakash>

Guest guest

Dear Ajaiprakashji,

Ref: -KP Reader VI, page 192.

I have the ninth editionof the same Reader printed in 2002. The same topic, "Can I have a partner in my business" is there in page 192..

You may note that the topic comes under V House in the index at the begining of the book. It is the 50th topic there. In the single paragraph the sub lord of 8th cusp is considered. It is stated that if the sub lord is situated in the constellation of a planet signifying houses 6 and 11, you can have a partner. In contradiction to its inclusion under V house maters 8, 6 and 11 are mentioned. It is further mentioned that if the sub lord of the 8th cusp is deposited in a constellation the lord of which is the significator of the houses 5 and 12, never have a partner. How do you explain the inclusion of 8th house please? In other examples 5th house is invariably taken.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 9:32:10 AMRe: table of houses

Dear Ajajprakash ji,Thanks for your reply.I noted the other queries in the said table which I did not refer earlier as I said already. Great!With regard to the VIth Reader (Horary) of your referred page, I dont have the said edition. Bythe way I got only the Tamil edition of 2004 in which I could not find it. No issues!I shall try to get a new book later on this for any updated or revised information.Once again Hats off to your work!RegardsAdith

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 11:12 PM, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ gmail.com> wrote:

The querry posed before pujya guru ji was,"can i have a partner in my business".(page-192,reader- VI,eleventh edition-june 2007).I reproduced the same as it is.

In reader VI,querries are given housewise,While I have compiled them alphabetically, for the ease of searching.I have not added or Subtracted any thing at my own.It is just verbetum reprodction from the book.

Thanking you,

ajaiprakash

Guest guest

Dear Ajai Prakash,

Could you kindly provide the verbatum of your sl. 21: 8CSL --> 4,8,11 hidden

wealth in order to reconcile with 4CSL --> 2,11,6 treasure in one's building in

p 191 of any reprited edition of KP Reader VI of 1970.

Thanks and regards,

tw

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Ajaiprakashji,

> Ref: -KP Reader VI, page 192.

> I have the ninth editionof the same Reader printed in 2002. The same topic,

" Can I have a partner in my business " is there in page 192..

> You may note that the topic comes under V House in the index at the begining

of the book. It is the 50th topic there. In the single paragraph the sub lord of

8th cusp is considered. It is stated that if the sub lord is situated in the

constellation of a planet signifying houses 6 and 11, you can have a partner. In

contradiction to its inclusion under V house maters 8, 6 and 11 are mentioned.

It is further mentioned that if the sub lord of the 8th cusp is deposited in a

constellation the lord of which is the significator of the houses 5 and 12,

never have a partner. How do you explain the inclusion of 8th house please? In

other examples 5th house is invariably taken.

> Regards.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

>

> Sunday, July 12, 2009 9:32:10 AM

> Re: table of houses

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Ajajprakash ji,

>

> Thanks for your reply.

>

> I noted the other queries in the said table which I did not refer earlier as I

said already. Great!

>

> With regard to the VIth Reader (Horary) of your referred page, I dont have the

said edition. Bythe way I got only the Tamil edition of 2004 in which I could

not find it. No issues!

>

> I shall try to get a new book later on this for any updated or revised

information.

>

> Once again Hats off to your work!

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

> On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 11:12 PM, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ gmail.com>

wrote:

>

>

> >

> >

> >dear sri adith kasinath ji,

> >The querry posed before pujya guru ji was, " can i have a partner in

my business " .(page-192,reader- VI,eleventh edition-june 2007).I reproduced the

same as it is.

> >Other querries about businees & partners are at sl.4 & 5 of the table.

> >In reader VI,querries are given housewise,While I have compiled them

alphabetically, for the ease of searching.I have not added or Subtracted any

thing at my own.It is just verbetum reprodction from the book.

> >Thanking you,

> >ajaiprakash

>

Guest guest

Dear sri Rath,

Ref. is the same in 11th edition also.Actually I donot have much experience in this regard.I only study as a hobby & to have an insight of the subject.But what I gather from the text of the paragraph is, " 7th represents partner,8th-being 2nd to 7th indicates finances of partner,6th-being12th to 7th indicates detachment of partner & 11th-gain to 1St.So combination wil go in favour of native. Onthe other hand 5th is 11th t0 7th means gain to partner & 12th -loss to native. which may not suit in business to the native.May be it is the interpretation used in the book.

Guidance can be taken from other senior & experienced members.

Thanking you,

Sincerly,

ajaiprakash 

On 7/13/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Ajaiprakashji,

I have the ninth editionof the same Reader printed in 2002. The same topic, " Can I have a partner in my business " is there in page 192..

You may note that the topic comes under V House in the index at the begining of the book. It is the 50th topic there. In the single paragraph the sub lord of 8th cusp is considered. It is stated that if the sub lord is situated in the constellation of a planet signifying houses 6 and 11, you can have a partner. In contradiction to its inclusion under V house maters 8, 6 and 11 are mentioned. It is further mentioned that if the sub lord of the 8th cusp is deposited in a constellation the lord of which is the significator of the houses 5 and 12, never have a partner. How do you explain the inclusion of 8th house please? In other examples 5th house is invariably taken.

Regards.

Dr. Rath 

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 9:32:10 AM

Re: table of houses

Dear Ajajprakash ji,Thanks for your reply.I noted the other queries in the said table which I did not refer earlier as I said already. Great!With regard to the VIth Reader (Horary) of your referred page, I dont have the said edition. Bythe way I got only the Tamil edition of 2004 in which I could not find it. No issues!

I shall try to get a new book later on this for any updated or revised information.Once again Hats off to your work!RegardsAdith

The querry posed before pujya guru ji was, " can i have a partner in my business " .(page-192,reader- VI,eleventh edition-june 2007).I reproduced the same as it is.

In reader VI,querries are given housewise,While I have compiled them alphabetically, for the ease of searching.I have not added or Subtracted any thing at my own.It is just verbetum reprodction from the book.

Thanking you,

ajaiprakash

Guest guest

dear sri tw ji,

Ref is same in 11th edition also. It is regarding " treasure in one's building " @ 4CSL-->2,11,6 is reproduced by me at sl.75 of my table.At sl.21, " the hidden wealth " has nothing to do with one's building. It is about querry posed to guruji,'will i get the hidden wealth " .The ref I do not have rightnow,I will have to search my notes.Which I will give you as soon as I get it.

Thanking you,

ajai prakash 

On 7/13/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Ajai Prakash,Could you kindly provide the verbatum of your sl. 21: 8CSL --> 4,8,11 hidden wealth in order to reconcile with 4CSL --> 2,11,6 treasure in one's building in p 191 of any reprited edition of KP Reader VI of 1970.

Thanks and regards,tw , Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>> Dear Ajaiprakashji,> Ref: -KP Reader VI, page 192.> I have the ninth editionof the same Reader printed in 2002. The same topic, " Can I have a partner in my business " is there in page 192..

> You may note that the topic comes under V House in the index at the begining of the book. It is the 50th topic there. In the single paragraph the sub lord of 8th cusp is considered. It is stated that if the sub lord is situated in the constellation of a planet signifying houses 6 and 11, you can have a partner. In contradiction to its inclusion under V house maters 8, 6 and 11 are mentioned. It is further mentioned that if the sub lord of the 8th cusp is deposited in a constellation the lord of which is the significator of the houses 5 and 12, never have a partner. How do you explain the inclusion of 8th house please? In other examples 5th house is invariably taken.

> Regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ________________________________> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath>

> Sunday, July 12, 2009 9:32:10 AM> Re: table of houses> > > > > > Dear Ajajprakash ji,> > Thanks for your reply.> > I noted the other queries in the said table which I did not refer earlier as I said already. Great!

> > With regard to the VIth Reader (Horary) of your referred page, I dont have the said edition. Bythe way I got only the Tamil edition of 2004 in which I could not find it. No issues!> > I shall try to get a new book later on this for any updated or revised information.

> > Once again Hats off to your work!> > Regards> Adith> > > On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 11:12 PM, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ gmail.com> wrote:

> > > >> >> >dear sri adith kasinath ji,> >The querry posed before pujya guru ji was, " can i have a partner in my business " .(page-192,reader- VI,eleventh edition-june 2007).I reproduced the same as it is.

> >Other querries about businees & partners are at sl.4 & 5 of the table.> >In reader VI,querries are given housewise,While I have compiled them alphabetically, for the ease of searching.I have not added or Subtracted any thing at my own.It is just verbetum reprodction from the book.

> >Thanking you,> >ajaiprakash>

Guest guest

Dear Ajaiji,

It's a question of partnership in business. The partners are represented by the Ascendant and 7th cusp/house. A joint business aims at profit to both the partners. 2nd to Ascendant is house II and 2nd to 7th is house VIII. Hence house II and house VIII are equivalant. How could house VIII be the prime house? Why not II then? How to underestimate II. The first person shall always intend II to be strong enough. Hence what I think is VII house sub lord should be studied to know any thing regarding the partner. This is my view only. It may be corrected if felt necessary.

Dr. Rath.

Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7 Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 9:52:12 PMRe: table of houses

Dear sri Rath,

Ref. is the same in 11th edition also.Actually I donot have much experience in this regard.I only study as a hobby & to have an insight of the subject.But what I gather from the text of the paragraph is,"7th represents partner,8th- being 2nd to 7th indicates finances of partner,6th- being12th to 7th indicates detachment of partner & 11th-gain to 1St.So combination wil go in favour of native. Onthe other hand 5th is 11th t0 7th means gain to partner & 12th -loss to native. which may not suit in business to the native.May be it is the interpretation used in the book.

Guidance can be taken from other senior & experienced members.

Thanking you,

Sincerly,

ajaiprakash

On 7/13/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Ajaiprakashji,

I have the ninth editionof the same Reader printed in 2002. The same topic, "Can I have a partner in my business" is there in page 192..

Regards.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSunday, July 12, 2009 9:32:10 AMRe: table of houses

Dear Ajajprakash ji,Thanks for your reply.I noted the other queries in the said table which I did not refer earlier as I said already. Great!With regard to the VIth Reader (Horary) of your referred page, I dont have the said edition. Bythe way I got only the Tamil edition of 2004 in which I could not find it. No issues!I shall try to get a new book later on this for any updated or revised information.Once again Hats off to your work!RegardsAdith

The querry posed before pujya guru ji was,"can i have a partner in my business".(page-192,reader- VI,eleventh edition-june 2007).I reproduced the same as it is.

In reader VI,querries are given housewise,While I have compiled them alphabetically, for the ease of searching.I have not added or Subtracted any thing at my own.It is just verbetum reprodction from the book.

Thanking you,

ajaiprakash

Guest guest

Dear sri tw ji,

reference to the hidden wealth i,e 8csl-->4,8,11 can be seen at page 925 of " astrology for beginers-vol-6 by k.subramaniam " in chapter-'wealth from earth'.

ajai prakash 

On 7/13/09, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7 wrote:

dear sri tw ji,

Ref is same in 11th edition also. It is regarding " treasure in one's building " @ 4CSL-->2,11,6 is reproduced by me at sl.75 of my table.At sl.21, " the hidden wealth " has nothing to do with one's building. It is about querry posed to guruji,'will i get the hidden wealth " .The ref I do not have rightnow,I will have to search my notes.Which I will give you as soon as I get it.

Thanking you,

ajai prakash 

On 7/13/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Ajai Prakash,Could you kindly provide the verbatum of your sl. 21: 8CSL --> 4,8,11 hidden wealth in order to reconcile with 4CSL --> 2,11,6 treasure in one's building in p 191 of any reprited edition of KP Reader VI of 1970.

Thanks and regards,tw , Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>> Dear Ajaiprakashji,> Ref: -KP Reader VI, page 192.> I have the ninth editionof the same Reader printed in 2002. The same topic, " Can I have a partner in my business " is there in page 192..

> You may note that the topic comes under V House in the index at the begining of the book. It is the 50th topic there. In the single paragraph the sub lord of 8th cusp is considered. It is stated that if the sub lord is situated in the constellation of a planet signifying houses 6 and 11, you can have a partner. In contradiction to its inclusion under V house maters 8, 6 and 11 are mentioned. It is further mentioned that if the sub lord of the 8th cusp is deposited in a constellation the lord of which is the significator of the houses 5 and 12, never have a partner. How do you explain the inclusion of 8th house please? In other examples 5th house is invariably taken.

> Regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ________________________________> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath>

> Sunday, July 12, 2009 9:32:10 AM> Re: table of houses> > > > > > Dear Ajajprakash ji,> > Thanks for your reply.> > I noted the other queries in the said table which I did not refer earlier as I said already. Great!

> > With regard to the VIth Reader (Horary) of your referred page, I dont have the said edition. Bythe way I got only the Tamil edition of 2004 in which I could not find it. No issues!> > I shall try to get a new book later on this for any updated or revised information.

> > Once again Hats off to your work!> > Regards> Adith> > > On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 11:12 PM, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ gmail.com> wrote:

> > > >> >> >dear sri adith kasinath ji,> >The querry posed before pujya guru ji was, " can i have a partner in my business " .(page-192,reader- VI,eleventh edition-june 2007).I reproduced the same as it is.

> >Other querries about businees & partners are at sl.4 & 5 of the table.> >In reader VI,querries are given housewise,While I have compiled them alphabetically, for the ease of searching.I have not added or Subtracted any thing at my own.It is just verbetum reprodction from the book.

> >Thanking you,> >ajaiprakash>

Guest guest

Dear Ajai Prakash,

1. Thanks for reference, which expands a paragraph of 9 lines " Any Treasure in

my Building " by Guruji KSK in p 191 of KP Reader VI to 7 pages under " Wealth

from Earth " in pp 923-929 of Astrology for Beginers, vol 6, by his son

K.Subramaniam.

2. It is found that Guruji's 4CSL-->2,11,6 to get treasure, reproduced by you at

sl.75 of your table becomes 8CSL-->8,11 to get un-earned income and 11CSL--> 4

to get hidden treasure, and then 8CSL --> 4,8,11 to get hidden wealth in your

sl. 21.

Regards,

tw

, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7 wrote:

>

> Dear sri tw ji,

> reference to the hidden wealth i,e 8csl-->4,8,11 can be seen at page 925 of

> " astrology for beginers-vol-6 by k.subramaniam " in chapter-'wealth from

> earth'.

> ajai prakash

>

>

> On 7/13/09, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7 wrote:

> >

> > dear sri tw ji,

> > Ref is same in 11th edition also. It is regarding " treasure in one's

> > building " @ 4CSL-->2,11,6 is reproduced by me at sl.75 of my table.At

> > sl.21, " the hidden wealth " has nothing to do with one's building. It is

> > about querry posed to guruji,'will i get the hidden wealth " .The ref I do not

> > have rightnow,I will have to search my notes.Which I will give you as soon

> > as I get it.

> > Thanking you,

> > ajai prakash

> >

> >

> > On 7/13/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear Ajai Prakash,

> >> Could you kindly provide the verbatum of your sl. 21: 8CSL --> 4,8,11

> >> hidden wealth in order to reconcile with 4CSL --> 2,11,6 treasure in one's

> >> building in p 191 of any reprited edition of KP Reader VI of 1970.

> >> Thanks and regards,

> >> tw

> >>

> >> <%40>, Luther

> >> Rath <rathluther@> wrote:

> >> >

> >> > Dear Ajaiprakashji,

> >> > Ref: -KP Reader VI, page 192.

> >> > I have the ninth editionof the same Reader printed in 2002. The same

> >> topic, " Can I have a partner in my business " is there in page 192..

> >> > You may note that the topic comes under V House in the index at the

> >> begining of the book. It is the 50th topic there. In the single paragraph

> >> the sub lord of 8th cusp is considered. It is stated that if the sub lord

is

> >> situated in the constellation of a planet signifying houses 6 and 11, you

> >> can have a partner. In contradiction to its inclusion under V house maters

> >> 8, 6 and 11 are mentioned. It is further mentioned that if the sub lord of

> >> the 8th cusp is deposited in a constellation the lord of which is the

> >> significator of the houses 5 and 12, never have a partner. How do you

> >> explain the inclusion of 8th house please? In other examples 5th house is

> >> invariably taken.

> >> > Regards.

> >> > Dr. Rath

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > ________________________________

> >> > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@>

> >> > <%40>

> >> > Sunday, July 12, 2009 9:32:10 AM

> >> > Re: table of houses

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Dear Ajajprakash ji,

> >> >

> >> > Thanks for your reply.

> >> >

> >> > I noted the other queries in the said table which I did not refer

> >> earlier as I said already. Great!

> >> >

> >> > With regard to the VIth Reader (Horary) of your referred page, I dont

> >> have the said edition. Bythe way I got only the Tamil edition of 2004 in

> >> which I could not find it. No issues!

> >> >

> >> > I shall try to get a new book later on this for any updated or revised

> >> information.

> >> >

> >> > Once again Hats off to your work!

> >> >

> >> > Regards

> >> > Adith

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 11:12 PM, Ajai Prakash <ajaiprakash7@ gmail.com>

> >> wrote:

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >dear sri adith kasinath ji,

> >> > >The querry posed before pujya guru ji was, " can i have a partner in

> >> my business " .(page-192,reader- VI,eleventh edition-june 2007).I reproduced

> >> the same as it is.

> >> > >Other querries about businees & partners are at sl.4 & 5 of the table.

> >> > >In reader VI,querries are given housewise,While I have compiled them

> >> alphabetically, for the ease of searching.I have not added or Subtracted

any

> >> thing at my own.It is just verbetum reprodction from the book.

> >> > >Thanking you,

> >> > >ajaiprakash

> >> >

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

>