IndiaDivine.org

Physcological imbalance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji and Sagar ji,Thank you very much for your reply. I am providing a chart where both Moon-Saturn aspects and afflicted mercury is seen. It is my uncle's chart, who has a great psychological disorder. He is basically a bank employee by profession. 2nd October 1958, 10:25 P.M. Suchindrum ( 77 E 29, 8 N 9) with regardstirulaxmiPunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:07:26 PMRe: Physcological imbalance

Friends,

I see Moon+Ketu combination missing in Sagar ji's email. I would rate Moon-Ketu as the most dangerous combination for mental imbalance than Moon+Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn.

Though we must understand that this is not a way to judge a chart in KP. In KP, 3rd house represent mind. So my educated guess is that 3rd cuspal sub lord signifying 6, 8, 12 to show mental imbalance. If the 3rd cuspal lord is Saturn, Rahu, Ketu, it can be a little more severe.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

HiMoon-Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn affliction will influence on mental imbalance.Note:this imbalance is often seen in the charts of great saint, research scholars too.Swami vivekananda born with Moon-Saturn in Virgo , hence his Philoshophical lore was great which live long.

Dr.B.V.Raman with Moon-Saturn in Taurus resulted in great works/books by his pen.In very few cases these three combination make mental worries/mentally disturbed etc.Depends on the other aspects of the chart.In my own case Moon-Saturn together in Libra resulted in "benefic dots and percentage of seats/marks" and "Mirrorology'

RegardsSahhasra Saagara

Laxmi T <tirulaxmi >@gro ups.com

Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 8:45:20 AM Physcological imbalance

Dear all,In kp, how to see the Physiological imbalance (Mental fluctuations) in the chart? Is it seen through serious afflictions of moon and mercury? with regardstirulaxmi

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Namaste Sagar Ji,

You said moon-ketu, moon-rahu, moon-mercury effect mental disorders but is it only in perticular lagna or rashis combination or more likely every where pls confirm this because I see in this one kundali moon-rahu & moon-mercury opposit each other but until now its all perfect & person is very inteligent & active but check his is he may be in later older age could get mental disorders?

I know one thing this person is very very emotional meaning even though he is MAN but he crys in every tv serials or he cannot see any one crying because then he gets emotinal right away so

there had be one reason from this combination let me tell his info

may-12-57, 04;25am, 12n45, 45e12 gmt-3hrs east [aden-yemen]

thanks

rashmi

Sagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 8:25:58 AMRe: Physcological imbalance

HiI too was literally mad for 4 years.On 31st December 1995 night 21-35 PM i became literally mad an di was not in my control.Only on 27th June 1998 i was come out of the same.I became literally mad in Mercury -Moon period.SSBrahmaanda

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comTuesday, 14 July, 2009 12:18:42 PMRe: Physcological imbalance

HiMoon-Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn affliction will influence on mental imbalance.Note:this imbalance is often seen in the charts of great saint, research scholars too.Swami vivekananda born with Moon-Saturn in Virgo , hence his Philoshophical lore was great which live long.Dr.B.V.Raman with Moon-Saturn in Taurus resulted in great works/books by his pen.In very few cases these three combination make mental worries/mentally disturbed etc.Depends on the other aspects of the chart.In my own case Moon-Saturn together in Libra resulted in "benefic dots and percentage of seats/marks" and "Mirrorology'RegardsSahhasra Saagara

Laxmi T <tirulaxmi >@gro ups.comTuesday, 14 July, 2009 8:45:20 AM Physcological imbalance

Dear all,In kp, how to see the Physiological imbalance (Mental fluctuations) in the chart? Is it seen through serious afflictions of moon and mercury? with regardstirulaxmi

Guest guest

Please send the chart erected as per astrosageRegardsSSBrahmaandarashmi patel <rashmihpatel Sent: Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 6:37:21 PM Physcological imbalance

Namaste Sagar Ji,

You said moon-ketu, moon-rahu, moon-mercury effect mental disorders but is it only in perticular lagna or rashis combination or more likely every where pls confirm this because I see in this one kundali moon-rahu & moon-mercury opposit each other but until now its all perfect & person is very inteligent & active but check his is he may be in later older age could get mental disorders?

I know one thing this person is very very emotional meaning even though he is MAN but he crys in every tv serials or he cannot see any one crying because then he gets emotinal right away so

thanks

rashmi

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comTuesday, July 14, 2009 8:25:58 AMRe: Physcological imbalance

HiI too was literally mad for 4 years.On 31st December 1995 night 21-35 PM i became literally mad an di was not in my control.Only on 27th June 1998 i was come out of the same.I became literally mad in Mercury -Moon period.SSBrahmaanda

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comTuesday, 14 July, 2009 12:18:42 PMRe: Physcological imbalance

HiMoon-Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn affliction will influence on mental imbalance.Note:this imbalance is often seen in the charts of great saint, research scholars too.Swami vivekananda born with Moon-Saturn in Virgo , hence his Philoshophical lore was great which live long.Dr.B.V.Raman with Moon-Saturn in Taurus resulted in great works/books by his pen.In very few cases these three combination make mental worries/mentally disturbed etc.Depends on the other aspects of the chart.In my own case Moon-Saturn together in Libra resulted in "benefic dots and percentage of seats/marks" and "Mirrorology'RegardsSahhasra Saagara

Laxmi T <tirulaxmi >@gro ups.comTuesday, 14 July, 2009 8:45:20 AM Physcological imbalance

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

dear ssbMy sa is conj. mo in 11th and I lost balance of mind in sa mo when I realized that I was Buddha Shiva Vishnu --the whole universe. I felt guilty at the state of affairs the world was inI had thought that me mo combination gives clarity of mindRegards SujataSagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 5:55:58 PMRe: Physcological imbalance

HiI too was literally mad for 4 years.On 31st December 1995 night 21-35 PM i became literally mad an di was not in my control.Only on 27th June 1998 i was come out of the same.I became literally mad in Mercury -Moon period.SSBrahmaanda Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comTuesday, 14 July,

2009 12:18:42 PMRe: Physcological imbalance

HiMoon-Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn affliction will influence on mental imbalance.Note:this imbalance is often seen in the charts of great saint, research scholars too.Swami vivekananda born with Moon-Saturn in Virgo , hence his Philoshophical lore was great which live long.Dr.B.V.Raman with Moon-Saturn in Taurus resulted in great works/books by his pen.In very few cases these three combination make mental worries/mentally disturbed etc.Depends on the other aspects of the chart.In my own case Moon-Saturn together in Libra resulted in "benefic dots and percentage of seats/marks" and "Mirrorology'RegardsSahhasra SaagaraLaxmi T <tirulaxmi >@gro ups.comTuesday, 14 July, 2009 8:45:20 AM Physcological imbalance

Guest guest

ur Moon Mercury in 6/8 position, Mercury dasha moon bhukti may cause some mental imbalance

Regards

SSB

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 11:43:56 PMRe: Physcological imbalance

dear ssbMy sa is conj. mo in 11th and I lost balance of mind in sa mo when I realized that I was Buddha Shiva Vishnu --the whole universe. I felt guilty at the state of affairs the world was inI had thought that me mo combination gives clarity of mindRegards Sujata

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comTuesday, 14 July, 2009 5:55:58 PMRe: Physcological imbalance

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

15 July 2009

Dear Punit ji

Thanks for your kind reply.

I think, once again, I jumped into Nadi Astrology. Mon in R(4),

Sat in R(8), Ketu in R(12), all trine to each other.

Love

RG

On Behalf Of Punit

Pandey

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 11:54 PM

Re: Physcological imbalance

Dear Ravinder ji,

1. I didn't get Moon+Ketu+Saturn for the date and time

given.

2. Even if we get that, we must note that it is not a

sufficient condition for mental imbalance. In fact, none of the classical yogas

are. For example, if moon is well place by being in own/ exalted sign, birth on

full moon day, moon is aspected by benefic, moon in good vargas etc., mental

imbalance should not happen.

3. Finally, as I mentioned earlier, these are all classical

yogas and my suggestion is to stick to KP rules as much as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 3:38 PM, Ravinder Grover <rgrover wrote:

July 2009

Dear

brothers and sisters

I have

Mon-Ketu-Saturn combination with Mercury combust and afflicted.

Does that mean that I am also effected mentally.

My

birth details are 8th Oct 1958, 00:01 hours, New Delhi, India

Love

RG

On Behalf Of Laxmi T

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 8:58 PM

Dear Punit ji and Sagar ji,

Thank you very much for your reply. I am providing a chart where both

Moon-Saturn aspects and afflicted mercury is seen. It is my uncle's chart, who

has a great psychological disorder. He is basically a bank employee by

profession.

2nd October 1958, 10:25 P.M. Suchindrum ( 77 E 29, 8 N 9)

with regards

tirulaxmi

Punit Pandey <punitp

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:07:26 PM

Friends,

I see Moon+Ketu combination missing in Sagar ji's

email. I would rate Moon-Ketu as the most dangerous combination for mental

imbalance than Moon+Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn.

Though we must understand that this is not a way to

judge a chart in KP. In KP, 3rd house represent mind. So my educated guess is

that 3rd cuspal sub lord signifying 6, 8, 12 to show mental imbalance. If the

3rd cuspal lord is Saturn, Rahu, Ketu, it can be a little more severe.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

wrote:

Hi

Moon-Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn affliction will influence on mental

imbalance.

Note:

this imbalance is often seen in the charts of great saint, research scholars

too.

Swami vivekananda born with Moon-Saturn in Virgo , hence his Philoshophical

lore was great which live long.

Dr.B.V.Raman with Moon-Saturn in Taurus resulted in great works/books by his

pen.

In very few cases these three combination make mental worries/mentally

disturbed etc.

Depends on the other aspects of the chart.

In my own case Moon-Saturn together in Libra resulted in " benefic dots and

percentage of seats/marks " and " Mirrorology'

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Laxmi T <tirulaxmi >

@gro

ups.com

Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 8:45:20 AM

Physcological imbalance

Dear all,

In kp, how to see the Physiological imbalance (Mental fluctuations) in

the chart? Is it seen through serious afflictions of moon and mercury?

with regards

tirulaxmi

Guest guest

in kp

if the sub lord of 6 or 8 or 12 is a significator of 6 or 8 or 12, should connected with Moon ( mind ), Mercury ( reasoning ), Ketu ( insanity ), and saturn ( melancholi ), if these planets are connected with 6 or 8 or 12 then person will have mental disorder.

please look page 92-93, astrological diagnosis of disease

hs nagi

--- On Tue, 14/7/09, rashmi patel <rashmihpatel wrote:

rashmi patel <rashmihpatel Physcological imbalance Date: Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 6:07 AM

Namaste Sagar Ji,

thanks

rashmi

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comTuesday, July 14, 2009 8:25:58 AMRe: Physcological imbalance

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I my view 8th cusp lord,sub lord and sign lord must have the relation with

Moon,Jupiter,Mercury and Ketu,this will reflect the deep reason of any persons

Psychology.Because the 8th house is denote the depth of knowledge or depth of

mind any thing is imbalance can be seen by association of 8th house.

It is not as per KP rules but by traditional system.It is my opinion on the

topic,seniors may confirm it.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, hardeep singh <bkhardeep wrote:

>

> in kp

> if the sub lord of 6 or 8 or 12 is a significator of 6 or 8 or 12,  should

connected with Moon ( mind ), Mercury ( reasoning ), Ketu ( insanity ), and

saturn ( melancholi ), if these planets are connected with 6 or 8 or 12 then

person will have mental disorder.

>  

> please look page 92-93, astrological diagnosis of disease

>  

> hs nagi

>

>

> --- On Tue, 14/7/09, rashmi patel <rashmihpatel wrote:

>

>

> rashmi patel <rashmihpatel

> Physcological imbalance

>

> Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 6:07 AM

>

>

>

>

Namaste Sagar Ji,

>  

> You said moon-ketu, moon-rahu, moon-mercury effect mental disorders but is it

only in perticular lagna or rashis combination or more likely every where pls

confirm this because I see in this one kundali moon-rahu & moon-mercury opposit

each other but until now its all perfect & person is very inteligent & active

but check his is he may be in later older age could get mental disorders?

>  

> I know one thing this person is very very emotional meaning even though he is

MAN but he crys in every tv serials or he cannot see any one crying because then

he gets emotinal right away so

> there had be one reason from this combination let me tell his info

>  

> may-12-57,  04;25am, 12n45, 45e12   gmt-3hrs east [aden-yemen]

>  

> thanks

> rashmi

>

>

>

>

>

> Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, July 14, 2009 8:25:58 AM

> Re: Physcological imbalance

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi

> I too was literally mad for 4 years.

> On 31st December 1995 night 21-35 PM i became literally mad an di was not in

my control.

> Only on 27th June 1998 i was come out of the same.

> I became literally mad in Mercury -Moon period.

> SSBrahmaanda

>

>

>

>

>

> Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 12:18:42 PM

> Re: Physcological imbalance

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi

> Moon-Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn affliction will influence on mental

imbalance.

> Note:

> this imbalance is often seen in the charts of great saint, research scholars

too.

> Swami vivekananda born with Moon-Saturn in Virgo , hence his Philoshophical

lore was great which live long.

> Dr.B.V.Raman with Moon-Saturn in Taurus resulted in great works/books by his

pen.

> In very few cases these three combination make mental worries/mentally

disturbed etc.

> Depends on the other aspects of the chart.

> In my own case Moon-Saturn together in Libra resulted in " benefic dots and

percentage of seats/marks " and " Mirrorology'

> Regards

> Sahhasra Saagara

>

>

>

>

>

> Laxmi T <tirulaxmi >

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 8:45:20 AM

> Physcological imbalance

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear all,

>

> In kp, how to see the Physiological imbalance (Mental fluctuations)  in the

chart? Is it seen through serious afflictions of moon and mercury?

>

> with regards

> tirulaxmi

>

>

>

>

> Looking for local information? Find it on Local

>

>

> Looking for local information? Find it on Local

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,I doubt just the combination of Moon-Ketu, Moon-Rahu,Moon-Saturn combinations and Sat-Moon aspects or the Mercury afflictions will cause any mental disorder. If so, for instance there will be birth of the children with Moon-Ketu conjunction for 2 1/4 days in a month and so on for the other combination. We can not expect all of them will be having some mental disorders.

Hence I feel we have to look into a lot of afflictions to Moon, the Lagna and its lord and also the 4th house (the house of Moon in the Zodiac) and other facotrs also. May be according to the level of afflictions, the impact may be expected.

Apart from this, as per KP the sublord signfications should be studied. Hope if we have many cases of mentally disturbed and disordered people's charts, we may have some fruitful information. This is my humble opinion.

With RegardsAdithOn Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sorry, I have missed Ketu-Moon in the list.Ketu is a highly intellectual planet when it had influence of Moon will boost it but at the same time it causes mentally imbalance.

One of my friend's grand father was a Best Lecturer in a collage and his students use to come to him for clarification. He had moon -ketu combination at Aquarius resulted in mentally disturbed and suddenly stopped going to collage.

One more best lecturer faced problem due to Moo-ketu together and become literally mad for 7 years and become drunkard.SSB

Laxmi T <tirulaxmi

Sent: Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 2:27:54 PM

Dear Punit ji and Sagar ji,Thank you very much for your reply. I am providing a chart where both Moon-Saturn aspects and afflicted mercury is seen. It is my uncle's chart, who has a great psychological disorder. He is basically a bank employee by profession.

2nd October 1958, 10:25 P.M. Suchindrum ( 77 E 29, 8 N 9) with regardstirulaxmi

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.com

Tuesday,

July 14, 2009 3:07:26 PMRe: Physcological imbalance

Friends,

I see Moon+Ketu combination missing in Sagar ji's email. I would rate Moon-Ketu as the most dangerous combination for mental imbalance than Moon+Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn.

Though we must understand that this is not a way to judge a chart in KP. In KP, 3rd house represent mind. So my educated guess is that 3rd cuspal sub lord signifying 6, 8, 12 to show mental imbalance. If the 3rd cuspal lord is Saturn, Rahu, Ketu, it can be a little more severe.

HiMoon-Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn affliction will influence on mental imbalance.Note:this imbalance is often seen in the charts of great saint, research scholars too.Swami vivekananda born with Moon-Saturn in Virgo , hence his Philoshophical lore was great which live long.

Dr.B.V.Raman with Moon-Saturn in Taurus resulted in great works/books by his pen.In very few cases these three combination make mental worries/mentally disturbed etc.Depends on the other aspects of the chart.

In my own case Moon-Saturn together in Libra resulted in " benefic dots and percentage of seats/marks " and " Mirrorology'

RegardsSahhasra Saagara

Dear all,In kp, how to see the Physiological imbalance (Mental fluctuations)  in the chart? Is it seen through serious afflictions of moon and mercury? with regardstirulaxmi

Guest guest

Yes, Moon reflect mind, and its placement to be analyzed.Swami vivekamnanda had Moon-Saturn in the 10th house of karma/livelihood.2nd and 8th lord in the 10th, in search of God he became follower of Paramahamsa .2nd family and 8th mystic world/invisible thing/research.In the case of Indira Gandhi Moon-Saturn in opposition and exchange.Saturn is lord of 7th as well as 8th, her commendable nature and decision resulted in Nationalization of Banks.In my case Saturn and Moon in the 9th house/8th cusp.Saturn is lagna /12th lord and Moon is 6th lord.in Mercury Dasha Moon bhukti i become literally mad, and at the same time i had done research work called "MIRROROLOGY" and since

1996 mid i am practicing MIRROROLOGY for defected vastu.Moon with saturn/Mercury/Rahu/Ketu will bestow some kind of madness which is not harmful to any body but in their personal life they may not enjoy worldly affairs.In few cases such combination cause literally madness.it depends on lordship, placement and aspect.SSB adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Wednesday, 15 July, 2009 9:13:47 PMRe: Physcological imbalance

Dear Sir,I doubt just the combination of Moon-Ketu, Moon-Rahu,Moon- Saturn combinations and Sat-Moon aspects or the Mercury afflictions will cause any mental disorder. If so, for instance there will be birth of the children with Moon-Ketu conjunction for 2 1/4 days in a month and so on for the other combination. We can not expect all of them will be having some mental disorders.

Hence I feel we have to look into a lot of afflictions to Moon, the Lagna and its lord and also the 4th house (the house of Moon in the Zodiac) and other facotrs also. May be according to the level of afflictions, the impact may be expected.

Apart from this, as per KP the sublord signfications should be studied. Hope if we have many cases of mentally disturbed and disordered people's charts, we may have some fruitful information. This is my humble opinion.

With RegardsAdithOn Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sorry, I have missed Ketu-Moon in the list.Ketu is a highly intellectual planet when it had influence of Moon will boost it but at the same time it causes mentally imbalance.

One of my friend's grand father was a Best Lecturer in a collage and his students use to come to him for clarification. He had moon -ketu combination at Aquarius resulted in mentally disturbed and suddenly stopped going to collage.

One more best lecturer faced problem due to Moo-ketu together and become literally mad for 7 years and become drunkard.SSB

Laxmi T <tirulaxmi >

@gro ups.comTuesday, 14 July, 2009 2:27:54 PM

Dear Punit ji and Sagar ji,Thank you very much for your reply. I am providing a chart where both Moon-Saturn aspects and afflicted mercury is seen. It is my uncle's chart, who has a great psychological disorder. He is basically a bank employee by profession.

Tuesday,

Friends,

Dr.B.V.Raman with Moon-Saturn in Taurus resulted in great works/books by his pen.In very few cases these three combination make mental worries/mentally disturbed etc.Depends on the other aspects of the chart.

In my own case Moon-Saturn together in Libra resulted in "benefic dots and percentage of seats/marks" and "Mirrorology'

RegardsSahhasra Saagara

Guest guest

Dear Shri.SSB,I understand your points and thanks for the same.With RegardsAdith On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 11:47 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Yes, Moon reflect mind, and its placement to be analyzed.Swami vivekamnanda had Moon-Saturn in the 10th house of karma/livelihood.

2nd and 8th lord in the 10th, in search of God he became follower of Paramahamsa .2nd family and 8th mystic world/invisible thing/research.In the case of Indira Gandhi Moon-Saturn in opposition and exchange.Saturn is lord of 7th as well as 8th, her commendable nature and decision resulted in Nationalization of Banks.

In my case Saturn and Moon in the 9th house/8th cusp.Saturn is lagna /12th lord and Moon is 6th lord.in Mercury Dasha Moon bhukti i become literally mad, and at the same time i had done research work called " MIRROROLOGY " and since

1996 mid i am practicing MIRROROLOGY for defected vastu.Moon with saturn/Mercury/Rahu/Ketu will bestow some kind of madness which is not harmful to any body but in their personal life they may not enjoy worldly affairs.

In few cases such combination cause literally madness.it depends on lordship, placement and aspect.SSB 

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Sent: Wednesday, 15 July, 2009 9:13:47 PM

Dear Sir,I doubt just the combination of Moon-Ketu, Moon-Rahu,Moon- Saturn combinations and Sat-Moon aspects or the Mercury afflictions will cause any mental disorder. If so, for instance there will be birth of the children with Moon-Ketu conjunction for 2 1/4 days in a month and so on for the other combination. We can not expect all of them will be having some mental disorders.

With RegardsAdithOn Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Laxmi T <tirulaxmi >

Tuesday,

Friends,

In my own case Moon-Saturn together in Libra resulted in " benefic dots and percentage of seats/marks " and " Mirrorology'

RegardsSahhasra Saagara

Dear all,In kp, how to see the Physiological imbalance (Mental fluctuations)  in the chart? Is it seen through serious afflictions of moon and mercury? with regardstirulaxmi

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

1. The idea of all new born all over the world during such a 2 1/4 days to have

similar mental imbalance is entirely different from KP which differentiates the

fate of twinbirhts.

2. It's also imprtant to note the difference between some kind of mental

imbalance in Adolf Hitlar's chart by Mo conj Ke and in Mahatma Gandhi's chart by

Mo conj Ra and mental disorder of madness.

3. In connection of Mo & Sa in most great saints, Sa is supposed to help

concentration power.

Regards,

tw

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath

wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> I doubt just the combination of Moon-Ketu, Moon-Rahu,Moon-Saturn

> combinations and Sat-Moon aspects or the Mercury afflictions will cause any

> mental disorder. If so, for instance there will be birth of the children

> with Moon-Ketu conjunction for 2 1/4 days in a month and so on for the other

> combination. We can not expect all of them will be having some mental

> disorders.

>

> Hence I feel we have to look into a lot of afflictions to Moon, the Lagna

> and its lord and also the 4th house (the house of Moon in the Zodiac) and

> other facotrs also. May be according to the level of afflictions, the impact

> may be expected.

>

> Apart from this, as per KP the sublord signfications should be studied.

> Hope if we have many cases of mentally disturbed and disordered people's

> charts, we may have some fruitful information. This is my humble opinion.

>

> With Regards

> Adith

>

>

> On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Sorry, I have missed Ketu-Moon in the list.

> > Ketu is a highly intellectual planet when it had influence of Moon will

> > boost it but at the same time it causes mentally imbalance.

> > One of my friend's grand father was a Best Lecturer in a collage and his

> > students use to come to him for clarification. He had moon -ketu combination

> > at Aquarius resulted in mentally disturbed and suddenly stopped going to

> > collage.

> > One more best lecturer faced problem due to Moo-ketu together and become

> > literally mad for 7 years and become drunkard.

> > SSB

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > ** Laxmi T <tirulaxmi

> > *To:*

> > *Sent:* Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 2:27:54 PM

> > *Subject:* Re: Physcological imbalance

> >

> > Dear Punit ji and Sagar ji,

> >

> > Thank you very much for your reply. I am providing a chart where both

> > Moon-Saturn aspects and afflicted mercury is seen. It is my uncle's chart,

> > who has a great psychological disorder. He is basically a bank employee by

> > profession.

> >

> > 2nd October 1958, 10:25 P.M. Suchindrum ( 77 E 29, 8 N 9)

> >

> > with regards

> > tirulaxmi

> >

> >

> > ** Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> > *To:* @gro ups.com

> > *Sent:* Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:07:26 PM

> >

> > Friends,

> >

> > I see Moon+Ketu combination missing in Sagar ji's email. I would rate

> > Moon-Ketu as the most dangerous combination for mental imbalance than

> > Moon+Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn.

> >

> > Though we must understand that this is not a way to judge a chart in KP. In

> > KP, 3rd house represent mind. So my educated guess is that 3rd cuspal sub

> > lord signifying 6, 8, 12 to show mental imbalance. If the 3rd cuspal lord is

> > Saturn, Rahu, Ketu, it can be a little more severe.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> > On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT)

co.in<ssagar86

> > > wrote:

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> Hi

> >> Moon-Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn affliction will influence on

> >> mental imbalance.

> >> Note:

> >> this imbalance is often seen in the charts of great saint, research

> >> scholars too.

> >> Swami vivekananda born with Moon-Saturn in Virgo , hence his

> >> Philoshophical lore was great which live long.

> >> Dr.B.V.Raman with Moon-Saturn in Taurus resulted in great works/books by

> >> his pen.

> >> In very few cases these three combination make mental worries/mentally

> >> disturbed etc.

> >> Depends on the other aspects of the chart.

> >> In my own case Moon-Saturn together in Libra resulted in " benefic dots and

> >> percentage of seats/marks " and " Mirrorology'

> >> Regards

> >> Sahhasra Saagara

> >>

> >> ------------------------------

> >> ** Laxmi T <tirulaxmi <tirulaxmi>

> >> *To:* @gro ups.com

> >> *Sent:* Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 8:45:20 AM

> >> *Subject:* Physcological imbalance

> >>

> >> Dear all,

> >>

> >> In kp, how to see the Physiological imbalance (Mental fluctuations) in

> >> the chart? Is it seen through serious afflictions of moon and mercury?

> >>

> >> with regards

> >> tirulaxmi

> >>

> >>

> >> Looking for local information? Find it on

Local<http://in.rd./tagline_local_1/*http://in.local./>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click

> > here <http://in.rd./tagline_cricket_2/*http://cricket.>.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Sagar,

Considering my case i also have moon,saturn and mars in my chart.

since 1999 i am facing problems related to this.

But at the same time its leading me to reach great goals and making me more spiritual.

my birth details are ,born in vishakapatnam,26-4-74 and 5.15 pm. AP,India.

Narayan.

--- On Wed, 7/15/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: Physcological imbalance Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 2:17 PM

Yes, Moon reflect mind, and its placement to be analyzed.Swami vivekamnanda had Moon-Saturn in the 10th house of karma/livelihood.2nd and 8th lord in the 10th, in search of God he became follower of Paramahamsa .2nd family and 8th mystic world/invisible thing/research.In the case of Indira Gandhi Moon-Saturn in opposition and exchange.Saturn is lord of 7th as well as 8th, her commendable nature and decision resulted in Nationalization of Banks.

In my case Saturn and Moon in the 9th house/8th cusp.Saturn is lagna /12th lord and Moon is 6th lord.in Mercury Dasha Moon bhukti i become literally mad, and at the same time i had done research work called "MIRROROLOGY" and since 1996 mid i am practicing MIRROROLOGY for defected vastu.Moon with saturn/Mercury/ Rahu/Ketu will bestow some kind of madness which is not harmful to any body but in their personal life they may not enjoy worldly affairs.In few cases such combination cause literally madness.it depends on lordship, placement and aspect.SSB

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWednesday, 15 July, 2009 9:13:47 PMRe: Physcological imbalance

Dear Sir,I doubt just the combination of Moon-Ketu, Moon-Rahu,Moon- Saturn combinations and Sat-Moon aspects or the Mercury afflictions will cause any mental disorder. If so, for instance there will be birth of the children with Moon-Ketu conjunction for 2 1/4 days in a month and so on for the other combination. We can not expect all of them will be having some mental disorders.Hence I feel we have to look into a lot of afflictions to Moon, the Lagna and its lord and also the 4th house (the house of Moon in the Zodiac) and other facotrs also. May be according to the level of afflictions, the impact may be expected. Apart from this, as per KP the sublord signfications should be studied. Hope if we have many cases of mentally disturbed and disordered people's charts, we may have some fruitful information. This is my humble opinion.With RegardsAdith

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sorry, I have missed Ketu-Moon in the list.Ketu is a highly intellectual planet when it had influence of Moon will boost it but at the same time it causes mentally imbalance.One of my friend's grand father was a Best Lecturer in a collage and his students use to come to him for clarification. He had moon -ketu combination at Aquarius resulted in mentally disturbed and suddenly stopped going to collage.One more best lecturer faced problem due to Moo-ketu together and become literally mad for 7 years and become drunkard.SSB

Laxmi T <tirulaxmi >@gro ups.comTuesday, 14 July, 2009 2:27:54 PM

Dear Punit ji and Sagar ji,Thank you very much for your reply. I am providing a chart where both Moon-Saturn aspects and afflicted mercury is seen. It is my uncle's chart, who has a great psychological disorder. He is basically a bank employee by profession. 2nd October 1958, 10:25 P.M. Suchindrum ( 77 E 29, 8 N 9) with regardstirulaxmi

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

@gro ups.comTuesday, July 14, 2009 3:07:26 PMRe: Physcological imbalance

Friends,

Guest guest

Dear sir,I have seen in few cases where in the Saturn-Moon aspect and Saturn-Moon parivarthana, there was a kind of confused state of mind exactly during the Saturn period. Saturn is karaka for Concentration but when this combination tend to some kind of wavery in the mind. That too, this is caused due to the obstacles in the fulfilment of thier desire may be due to Saturn which affects mentally and casuse the depression. But it is not at all connected to mental disorder. This is just a tempory reflection of thier frustartion of mind.

Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 9:54 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Friends,

1. The idea of all new born all over the world during such a 2 1/4 days to have similar mental imbalance is entirely different from KP which differentiates the fate of twinbirhts.

2. It's also imprtant to note the difference between some kind of mental imbalance in Adolf Hitlar's chart by Mo conj Ke and in Mahatma Gandhi's chart by Mo conj Ra and mental disorder of madness.

3. In connection of Mo & Sa in most great saints, Sa is supposed to help concentration power.

Regards,

tw

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> I doubt just the combination of Moon-Ketu, Moon-Rahu,Moon-Saturn

> combinations and Sat-Moon aspects or the Mercury afflictions will cause any

> mental disorder. If so, for instance there will be birth of the children

> with Moon-Ketu conjunction for 2 1/4 days in a month and so on for the other

> combination. We can not expect all of them will be having some mental

> disorders.

>

> Hence I feel we have to look into a lot of afflictions to Moon, the Lagna

> and its lord and also the 4th house (the house of Moon in the Zodiac) and

> other facotrs also. May be according to the level of afflictions, the impact

> may be expected.

>

> Apart from this, as per KP the sublord signfications should be studied.

> Hope if we have many cases of mentally disturbed and disordered people's

> charts, we may have some fruitful information. This is my humble opinion.

>

> With Regards

> Adith

>

>

> On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Sorry, I have missed Ketu-Moon in the list.

> > Ketu is a highly intellectual planet when it had influence of Moon will

> > boost it but at the same time it causes mentally imbalance.

> > One of my friend's grand father was a Best Lecturer in a collage and his

> > students use to come to him for clarification. He had moon -ketu combination

> > at Aquarius resulted in mentally disturbed and suddenly stopped going to

> > collage.

> > One more best lecturer faced problem due to Moo-ketu together and become

> > literally mad for 7 years and become drunkard.

> > SSB

> >

> >

> > ** Laxmi T <tirulaxmi

> > *To:*

> > *Sent:* Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 2:27:54 PM

> >

> > Dear Punit ji and Sagar ji,

> >

> > Thank you very much for your reply. I am providing a chart where both

> > Moon-Saturn aspects and afflicted mercury is seen. It is my uncle's chart,

> > who has a great psychological disorder. He is basically a bank employee by

> > profession.

> >

> > 2nd October 1958, 10:25 P.M. Suchindrum ( 77 E 29, 8 N 9)

> >

> > with regards

> > tirulaxmi

> >

> >

> > ** Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> > *To:* @gro ups.com

> > *Sent:* Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:07:26 PM

> >

> > Friends,

> >

> > I see Moon+Ketu combination missing in Sagar ji's email. I would rate

> > Moon-Ketu as the most dangerous combination for mental imbalance than

> > Moon+Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn.

> >

> > Though we must understand that this is not a way to judge a chart in KP. In

> > KP, 3rd house represent mind. So my educated guess is that 3rd cuspal sub

> > lord signifying 6, 8, 12 to show mental imbalance. If the 3rd cuspal lord is

> > Saturn, Rahu, Ketu, it can be a little more severe.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> > On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in<ssagar86

> > > wrote:

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> Hi

> >> Moon-Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn affliction will influence on

> >> mental imbalance.

> >> Note:

> >> this imbalance is often seen in the charts of great saint, research

> >> scholars too.

> >> Swami vivekananda born with Moon-Saturn in Virgo , hence his

> >> Philoshophical lore was great which live long.

> >> Dr.B.V.Raman with Moon-Saturn in Taurus resulted in great works/books by

> >> his pen.

> >> In very few cases these three combination make mental worries/mentally

> >> disturbed etc.

> >> Depends on the other aspects of the chart.

> >> In my own case Moon-Saturn together in Libra resulted in " benefic dots and

> >> percentage of seats/marks " and " Mirrorology'

> >> Regards

> >> Sahhasra Saagara

> >>

> >> ** Laxmi T <tirulaxmi <tirulaxmi>

> >> *To:* @gro ups.com

> >> *Sent:* Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 8:45:20 AM

> >> *Subject:* Physcological imbalance

> >>

> >> Dear all,

> >>

> >> In kp, how to see the Physiological imbalance (Mental fluctuations) in

> >> the chart? Is it seen through serious afflictions of moon and mercury?

> >>

> >> with regards

> >> tirulaxmi

> >>

> >>

> >> Looking for local information? Find it on Local<http://in.rd./tagline_local_1/*http://in.local./>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click

> > here <http://in.rd./tagline_cricket_2/*http://cricket.>.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

HiNarayan,I will glance ur birth chart.SSBrahmandanarayan adhurti <narayan_adhurti Sent: Thursday, 16 July, 2009 10:37:16 AMRe: Physcological imbalance

Hi Sagar,

Considering my case i also have moon,saturn and mars in my chart.

since 1999 i am facing problems related to this.

But at the same time its leading me to reach great goals and making me more spiritual.

my birth details are ,born in vishakapatnam, 26-4-74 and 5.15 pm. AP,India.

Narayan.

--- On Wed, 7/15/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Physcological imbalance@gro ups.comWednesday, July 15, 2009, 2:17 PM

Yes, Moon reflect mind, and its placement to be analyzed.Swami vivekamnanda had Moon-Saturn in the 10th house of karma/livelihood.2nd and 8th lord in the 10th, in search of God he became follower of Paramahamsa .2nd family and 8th mystic world/invisible thing/research.In the case of Indira Gandhi Moon-Saturn in opposition and exchange.Saturn is lord of 7th as well as 8th, her commendable nature and decision resulted in Nationalization of Banks.

In my case Saturn and Moon in the 9th house/8th cusp.Saturn is lagna /12th lord and Moon is 6th lord.in Mercury Dasha Moon bhukti i become literally mad, and at the same time i had done research work called "MIRROROLOGY" and since 1996 mid i am practicing MIRROROLOGY for defected vastu.Moon with saturn/Mercury/ Rahu/Ketu will bestow some kind of madness which is not harmful to any body but in their personal life they may not enjoy worldly affairs.In few cases such combination cause literally madness.it depends on lordship, placement and aspect.SSB

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWednesday, 15 July, 2009 9:13:47 PMRe: Physcological imbalance

Dear Sir,I doubt just the combination of Moon-Ketu, Moon-Rahu,Moon- Saturn combinations and Sat-Moon aspects or the Mercury afflictions will cause any mental disorder. If so, for instance there will be birth of the children with Moon-Ketu conjunction for 2 1/4 days in a month and so on for the other combination. We can not expect all of them will be having some mental disorders.Hence I feel we have to look into a lot of afflictions to Moon, the Lagna and its lord and also the 4th house (the house of Moon in the Zodiac) and other facotrs also. May be according to the level of afflictions, the impact may be expected. Apart from this, as per KP the sublord signfications should be studied. Hope if we have many cases of mentally disturbed and disordered people's charts, we may have some fruitful information. This is my humble opinion.With RegardsAdith

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sorry, I have missed Ketu-Moon in the list.Ketu is a highly intellectual planet when it had influence of Moon will boost it but at the same time it causes mentally imbalance.One of my friend's grand father was a Best Lecturer in a collage and his students use to come to him for clarification. He had moon -ketu combination at Aquarius resulted in mentally disturbed and suddenly stopped going to collage.One more best lecturer faced problem due to Moo-ketu together and become literally mad for 7 years and become drunkard.SSB

Laxmi T <tirulaxmi >@gro ups.comTuesday, 14 July, 2009 2:27:54 PM

Dear Punit ji and Sagar ji,Thank you very much for your reply. I am providing a chart where both Moon-Saturn aspects and afflicted mercury is seen. It is my uncle's chart, who has a great psychological disorder. He is basically a bank employee by profession. 2nd October 1958, 10:25 P.M. Suchindrum ( 77 E 29, 8 N 9) with regardstirulaxmi

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

@gro ups.comTuesday, July 14, 2009 3:07:26 PMRe: Physcological imbalance

Friends,

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Shri AdithThanks with regardsSSBrahmaandaadith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Thursday, 16 July, 2009 7:32:53 AMRe: Physcological imbalance

Dear Shri.SSB,I understand your points and thanks for the same.With RegardsAdith On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 11:47 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Yes, Moon reflect mind, and its placement to be analyzed.Swami vivekamnanda had Moon-Saturn in the 10th house of karma/livelihood.

2nd and 8th lord in the 10th, in search of God he became follower of Paramahamsa .2nd family and 8th mystic world/invisible thing/research.In the case of Indira Gandhi Moon-Saturn in opposition and exchange.Saturn is lord of 7th as well as 8th, her commendable nature and decision resulted in Nationalization of Banks.

In my case Saturn and Moon in the 9th house/8th cusp.Saturn is lagna /12th lord and Moon is 6th lord.in Mercury Dasha Moon bhukti i become literally mad, and at the same time i had done research work called "MIRROROLOGY" and since

1996 mid i am practicing MIRROROLOGY for defected vastu.Moon with saturn/Mercury/ Rahu/Ketu will bestow some kind of madness which is not harmful to any body but in their personal life they may not enjoy worldly affairs.

In few cases such combination cause literally madness.it depends on lordship, placement and aspect.SSB

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.comWednesday, 15 July, 2009 9:13:47 PM

Laxmi T <tirulaxmi >

Tuesday,

Friends,

In my own case Moon-Saturn together in Libra resulted in "benefic dots and percentage of seats/marks" and "Mirrorology'

RegardsSahhasra Saagara

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

In Punarphoo, connection of Mo & Sa in any manner, Guruji KSK had mentioned

possible delay and obsticles in marriage due to the nature of Saturn but not

mentioned depression or frustration, which also appears to be not relevent to

most of great saints with Punarphoo. In 100 charts of multi-marriage

celebrities, 60 % is found with Punarphoo. With depression and frustartion how

can saints and celebritis become great?

Regards,

tw

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath

wrote:

>

> Dear sir,

>

> I have seen in few cases where in the Saturn-Moon aspect and Saturn-Moon

> parivarthana, there was a kind of confused state of mind exactly during the

> Saturn period. Saturn is karaka for Concentration but when this combination

> tend to some kind of wavery in the mind. That too, this is caused due to the

> obstacles in the fulfilment of thier desire may be due to Saturn which

> affects mentally and casuse the depression. But it is not at all connected

> to mental disorder. This is just a tempory reflection of thier frustartion

> of mind.

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Adith

>

> On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 9:54 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> > 1. The idea of all new born all over the world during such a 2 1/4 days to

> > have similar mental imbalance is entirely different from KP which

> > differentiates the fate of twinbirhts.

> > 2. It's also imprtant to note the difference between some kind of mental

> > imbalance in Adolf Hitlar's chart by Mo conj Ke and in Mahatma Gandhi's

> > chart by Mo conj Ra and mental disorder of madness.

> > 3. In connection of Mo & Sa in most great saints, Sa is supposed to help

> > concentration power.

> > Regards,

> > tw

> >

> >

> > <%40>, " adith

> > kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sir,

> > >

> > > I doubt just the combination of Moon-Ketu, Moon-Rahu,Moon-Saturn

> > > combinations and Sat-Moon aspects or the Mercury afflictions will cause

> > any

> > > mental disorder. If so, for instance there will be birth of the children

> > > with Moon-Ketu conjunction for 2 1/4 days in a month and so on for the

> > other

> > > combination. We can not expect all of them will be having some mental

> > > disorders.

> > >

> > > Hence I feel we have to look into a lot of afflictions to Moon, the Lagna

> > > and its lord and also the 4th house (the house of Moon in the Zodiac) and

> > > other facotrs also. May be according to the level of afflictions, the

> > impact

> > > may be expected.

> > >

> > > Apart from this, as per KP the sublord signfications should be studied.

> > > Hope if we have many cases of mentally disturbed and disordered people's

> > > charts, we may have some fruitful information. This is my humble opinion.

> > >

> > > With Regards

> > > Adith

> > >

> > >

> > > On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86@> wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sorry, I have missed Ketu-Moon in the list.

> > > > Ketu is a highly intellectual planet when it had influence of Moon will

> > > > boost it but at the same time it causes mentally imbalance.

> > > > One of my friend's grand father was a Best Lecturer in a collage and

> > his

> > > > students use to come to him for clarification. He had moon -ketu

> > combination

> > > > at Aquarius resulted in mentally disturbed and suddenly stopped going

> > to

> > > > collage.

> > > > One more best lecturer faced problem due to Moo-ketu together and

> > become

> > > > literally mad for 7 years and become drunkard.

> > > > SSB

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ------------------------------

> > > > ** Laxmi T <tirulaxmi@>

> > > > *To:* <%40>

> > > > *Sent:* Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 2:27:54 PM

> > > > *Subject:* Re: Physcological imbalance

> > > >

> > > > Dear Punit ji and Sagar ji,

> > > >

> > > > Thank you very much for your reply. I am providing a chart where both

> > > > Moon-Saturn aspects and afflicted mercury is seen. It is my uncle's

> > chart,

> > > > who has a great psychological disorder. He is basically a bank employee

> > by

> > > > profession.

> > > >

> > > > 2nd October 1958, 10:25 P.M. Suchindrum ( 77 E 29, 8 N 9)

> > > >

> > > > with regards

> > > > tirulaxmi

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ** Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> > > > *To:* @gro ups.com

> > > > *Sent:* Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:07:26 PM

> > > > *Subject:* Re: Physcological imbalance

> > > >

> > > > Friends,

> > > >

> > > > I see Moon+Ketu combination missing in Sagar ji's email. I would rate

> > > > Moon-Ketu as the most dangerous combination for mental imbalance than

> > > > Moon+Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn.

> > > >

> > > > Though we must understand that this is not a way to judge a chart in

> > KP. In

> > > > KP, 3rd house represent mind. So my educated guess is that 3rd cuspal

> > sub

> > > > lord signifying 6, 8, 12 to show mental imbalance. If the 3rd cuspal

> > lord is

> > > > Saturn, Rahu, Ketu, it can be a little more severe.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks & Regards,

> > > >

> > > > Punit Pandey

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in

> > <ssagar86@>

> > > > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Hi

> > > >> Moon-Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn affliction will influence on

> > > >> mental imbalance.

> > > >> Note:

> > > >> this imbalance is often seen in the charts of great saint, research

> > > >> scholars too.

> > > >> Swami vivekananda born with Moon-Saturn in Virgo , hence his

> > > >> Philoshophical lore was great which live long.

> > > >> Dr.B.V.Raman with Moon-Saturn in Taurus resulted in great works/books

> > by

> > > >> his pen.

> > > >> In very few cases these three combination make mental worries/mentally

> > > >> disturbed etc.

> > > >> Depends on the other aspects of the chart.

> > > >> In my own case Moon-Saturn together in Libra resulted in " benefic dots

> > and

> > > >> percentage of seats/marks " and " Mirrorology'

> > > >> Regards

> > > >> Sahhasra Saagara

> > > >>

> > > >> ------------------------------

> > > >> ** Laxmi T <tirulaxmi <tirulaxmi@>>

> > > >> *To:* @gro ups.com

< <%40>

> > >

> > > >> *Sent:* Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 8:45:20 AM

> > > >> *Subject:* Physcological imbalance

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear all,

> > > >>

> > > >> In kp, how to see the Physiological imbalance (Mental fluctuations) in

> > > >> the chart? Is it seen through serious afflictions of moon and mercury?

> > > >>

> > > >> with regards

> > > >> tirulaxmi

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> ------------------------------

> > > >> Looking for local information? Find it on Local<

> > http://in.rd./tagline_local_1/*http://in.local./>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

> > Click

> > > > here <

> > http://in.rd./tagline_cricket_2/*http://cricket.>.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Tw ji,

Not only delay and obstacle, but headache, fear, anxiety are also attributed to Punarphoo.

Page 76, Reader IV -

" This headache, fear, and anxiety were caused by the Punarphoo. "

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 10:01 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Friends,In Punarphoo, connection of Mo & Sa in any manner, Guruji KSK had mentioned possible delay and obsticles in marriage due to the nature of Saturn but not mentioned depression or frustration, which also appears to be not relevent to most of great saints with Punarphoo. In 100 charts of multi-marriage celebrities, 60 % is found with Punarphoo. With depression and frustartion how can saints and celebritis become great? Regards,tw , " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath wrote:>

> Dear sir,> > I have seen in few cases where in the Saturn-Moon aspect and Saturn-Moon> parivarthana, there was a kind of confused state of mind exactly during the> Saturn period. Saturn is karaka for Concentration but when this combination

> tend to some kind of wavery in the mind. That too, this is caused due to the> obstacles in the fulfilment of thier desire may be due to Saturn which> affects mentally and casuse the depression. But it is not at all connected

> to mental disorder. This is just a tempory reflection of thier frustartion> of mind.> > Thanks and Regards> Adith>

> On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 9:54 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Friends,> > 1. The idea of all new born all over the world during such a 2 1/4 days to

> > have similar mental imbalance is entirely different from KP which> > differentiates the fate of twinbirhts.> > 2. It's also imprtant to note the difference between some kind of mental

> > imbalance in Adolf Hitlar's chart by Mo conj Ke and in Mahatma Gandhi's> > chart by Mo conj Ra and mental disorder of madness.> > 3. In connection of Mo & Sa in most great saints, Sa is supposed to help

> > concentration power.> > Regards,> > tw> >> >> > <%40>, " adith

> > kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sir,> > >> > > I doubt just the combination of Moon-Ketu, Moon-Rahu,Moon-Saturn

> > > combinations and Sat-Moon aspects or the Mercury afflictions will cause> > any> > > mental disorder. If so, for instance there will be birth of the children> > > with Moon-Ketu conjunction for 2 1/4 days in a month and so on for the

> > other> > > combination. We can not expect all of them will be having some mental> > > disorders.> > >> > > Hence I feel we have to look into a lot of afflictions to Moon, the Lagna

> > > and its lord and also the 4th house (the house of Moon in the Zodiac) and> > > other facotrs also. May be according to the level of afflictions, the> > impact> > > may be expected.

> > >> > > Apart from this, as per KP the sublord signfications should be studied.> > > Hope if we have many cases of mentally disturbed and disordered people's> > > charts, we may have some fruitful information. This is my humble opinion.

> > >> > > With Regards> > > Adith> > >> > >> > > On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86@> wrote:> > >> > > >

> > > >> > > > Sorry, I have missed Ketu-Moon in the list.> > > > Ketu is a highly intellectual planet when it had influence of Moon will> > > > boost it but at the same time it causes mentally imbalance.

> > > > One of my friend's grand father was a Best Lecturer in a collage and> > his> > > > students use to come to him for clarification. He had moon -ketu> > combination

> > > > at Aquarius resulted in mentally disturbed and suddenly stopped going> > to> > > > collage.> > > > One more best lecturer faced problem due to Moo-ketu together and

> > become> > > > literally mad for 7 years and become drunkard.> > > > SSB> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------------------------> > > > ** Laxmi T <tirulaxmi@>

> > > > *To:* <%40>

> > > > *Sent:* Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 2:27:54 PM> > > > *Subject:* Re: Physcological imbalance> > > >> > > > Dear Punit ji and Sagar ji,

> > > >> > > > Thank you very much for your reply. I am providing a chart where both> > > > Moon-Saturn aspects and afflicted mercury is seen. It is my uncle's> > chart,

> > > > who has a great psychological disorder. He is basically a bank employee> > by> > > > profession.> > > >> > > > 2nd October 1958, 10:25 P.M. Suchindrum ( 77 E 29, 8 N 9)

> > > >> > > > with regards> > > > tirulaxmi> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------------------------> > > > ** Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> > > > *To:* @gro ups.com> > > > *Sent:* Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:07:26 PM> > > > *Subject:* Re: Physcological imbalance

> > > >> > > > Friends,> > > >> > > > I see Moon+Ketu combination missing in Sagar ji's email. I would rate> > > > Moon-Ketu as the most dangerous combination for mental imbalance than

> > > > Moon+Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn.> > > >> > > > Though we must understand that this is not a way to judge a chart in> > KP. In> > > > KP, 3rd house represent mind. So my educated guess is that 3rd cuspal

> > sub> > > > lord signifying 6, 8, 12 to show mental imbalance. If the 3rd cuspal> > lord is> > > > Saturn, Rahu, Ketu, it can be a little more severe.> > > >

> > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > >> > > > Punit Pandey> > > >> > > >> > > > On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in

> > <ssagar86@>> > > > > wrote:> > > >> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Hi> > > >> Moon-Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn affliction will influence on

> > > >> mental imbalance.> > > >> Note:> > > >> this imbalance is often seen in the charts of great saint, research> > > >> scholars too.> > > >> Swami vivekananda born with Moon-Saturn in Virgo , hence his

> > > >> Philoshophical lore was great which live long.> > > >> Dr.B.V.Raman with Moon-Saturn in Taurus resulted in great works/books> > by> > > >> his pen.

> > > >> In very few cases these three combination make mental worries/mentally> > > >> disturbed etc.> > > >> Depends on the other aspects of the chart.> > > >> In my own case Moon-Saturn together in Libra resulted in " benefic dots

> > and> > > >> percentage of seats/marks " and " Mirrorology'> > > >> Regards> > > >> Sahhasra Saagara> > > >>> > > >> ------------------------------

> > > >> ** Laxmi T <tirulaxmi <tirulaxmi@>>> > > >> *To:* @gro ups.com < <%40> > > >> > > >> *Sent:* Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 8:45:20 AM> > > >> *Subject:* Physcological imbalance> > > >>> > > >> Dear all,

> > > >>> > > >> In kp, how to see the Physiological imbalance (Mental fluctuations) in> > > >> the chart? Is it seen through serious afflictions of moon and mercury?

> > > >>> > > >> with regards> > > >> tirulaxmi> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> ------------------------------> > > >> Looking for local information? Find it on Local<

> > http://in.rd./tagline_local_1/*http://in.local./>> > > >>> > > >>

> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------------------------> > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.> > Click> > > > here <

> > http://in.rd./tagline_cricket_2/*http://cricket.>.> > > >> > > >

> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji,

1. It's referred to the main point of delay and even that delay is inconclusive.

/message/11705

Punarphoo Not to Worry.doc (in File section)

2. Taking words by words said by here and there may not make much sense, for

instance any body can have headche, fear, anxiety in life having Punarphoo or

not. How and when will be such effect by Punarphoo?

3. Similarly Punarphoo's negative effect in every aspect of a man's life is not

supported by a study of sufficient numbers of charts how and when it's effected

other than general saying.

Thanks and regards,

tw

Punarphoo Not to Worry.doc (File section)

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Tw ji,

>

> Not only delay and obstacle, but headache, fear, anxiety are also attributed

> to Punarphoo.

>

> Page 76, Reader IV -

> " This headache, fear, and anxiety were caused by the Punarphoo. "

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 10:01 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> > In Punarphoo, connection of Mo & Sa in any manner, Guruji KSK had mentioned

> > possible delay and obsticles in marriage due to the nature of Saturn but not

> > mentioned depression or frustration, which also appears to be not relevent

> > to most of great saints with Punarphoo. In 100 charts of multi-marriage

> > celebrities, 60 % is found with Punarphoo. With depression and frustartion

> > how can saints and celebritis become great?

> > Regards,

> > tw

> >

> > <%40>, " adith

> > kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear sir,

> > >

> > > I have seen in few cases where in the Saturn-Moon aspect and Saturn-Moon

> > > parivarthana, there was a kind of confused state of mind exactly during

> > the

> > > Saturn period. Saturn is karaka for Concentration but when this

> > combination

> > > tend to some kind of wavery in the mind. That too, this is caused due to

> > the

> > > obstacles in the fulfilment of thier desire may be due to Saturn which

> > > affects mentally and casuse the depression. But it is not at all

> > connected

> > > to mental disorder. This is just a tempory reflection of thier

> > frustartion

> > > of mind.

> > >

> > > Thanks and Regards

> > > Adith

> > >

> > > On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 9:54 AM, tw853 <tw853@> wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > 1. The idea of all new born all over the world during such a 2 1/4 days

> > to

> > > > have similar mental imbalance is entirely different from KP which

> > > > differentiates the fate of twinbirhts.

> > > > 2. It's also imprtant to note the difference between some kind of

> > mental

> > > > imbalance in Adolf Hitlar's chart by Mo conj Ke and in Mahatma Gandhi's

> > > > chart by Mo conj Ra and mental disorder of madness.

> > > > 3. In connection of Mo & Sa in most great saints, Sa is supposed to

> > help

> > > > concentration power.

> > > > Regards,

> > > > tw

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

<%40><%

> > 40>, " adith

> >

> > > > kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sir,

> > > > >

> > > > > I doubt just the combination of Moon-Ketu, Moon-Rahu,Moon-Saturn

> > > > > combinations and Sat-Moon aspects or the Mercury afflictions will

> > cause

> > > > any

> > > > > mental disorder. If so, for instance there will be birth of the

> > children

> > > > > with Moon-Ketu conjunction for 2 1/4 days in a month and so on for

> > the

> > > > other

> > > > > combination. We can not expect all of them will be having some mental

> > > > > disorders.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hence I feel we have to look into a lot of afflictions to Moon, the

> > Lagna

> > > > > and its lord and also the 4th house (the house of Moon in the Zodiac)

> > and

> > > > > other facotrs also. May be according to the level of afflictions, the

> > > > impact

> > > > > may be expected.

> > > > >

> > > > > Apart from this, as per KP the sublord signfications should be

> > studied.

> > > > > Hope if we have many cases of mentally disturbed and disordered

> > people's

> > > > > charts, we may have some fruitful information. This is my humble

> > opinion.

> > > > >

> > > > > With Regards

> > > > > Adith

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sorry, I have missed Ketu-Moon in the list.

> > > > > > Ketu is a highly intellectual planet when it had influence of Moon

> > will

> > > > > > boost it but at the same time it causes mentally imbalance.

> > > > > > One of my friend's grand father was a Best Lecturer in a collage

> > and

> > > > his

> > > > > > students use to come to him for clarification. He had moon -ketu

> > > > combination

> > > > > > at Aquarius resulted in mentally disturbed and suddenly stopped

> > going

> > > > to

> > > > > > collage.

> > > > > > One more best lecturer faced problem due to Moo-ketu together and

> > > > become

> > > > > > literally mad for 7 years and become drunkard.

> > > > > > SSB

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ------------------------------

> > > > > > ** Laxmi T <tirulaxmi@>

> > > > > > *To:*

<%40><%

> > 40>

> >

> > > > > > *Sent:* Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 2:27:54 PM

> > > > > > *Subject:* Re: Physcological imbalance

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Punit ji and Sagar ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thank you very much for your reply. I am providing a chart where

> > both

> > > > > > Moon-Saturn aspects and afflicted mercury is seen. It is my uncle's

> > > > chart,

> > > > > > who has a great psychological disorder. He is basically a bank

> > employee

> > > > by

> > > > > > profession.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 2nd October 1958, 10:25 P.M. Suchindrum ( 77 E 29, 8 N 9)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > with regards

> > > > > > tirulaxmi

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ** Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> > > > > > *To:* @gro ups.com

> > > > > > *Sent:* Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:07:26 PM

> > > > > > *Subject:* Re: Physcological imbalance

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Friends,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I see Moon+Ketu combination missing in Sagar ji's email. I would

> > rate

> > > > > > Moon-Ketu as the most dangerous combination for mental imbalance

> > than

> > > > > > Moon+Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Though we must understand that this is not a way to judge a chart

> > in

> > > > KP. In

> > > > > > KP, 3rd house represent mind. So my educated guess is that 3rd

> > cuspal

> > > > sub

> > > > > > lord signifying 6, 8, 12 to show mental imbalance. If the 3rd

> > cuspal

> > > > lord is

> > > > > > Saturn, Rahu, Ketu, it can be a little more severe.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks & Regards,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Punit Pandey

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in

> > > > <ssagar86@>

> > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Hi

> > > > > >> Moon-Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn affliction will influence

> > on

> > > > > >> mental imbalance.

> > > > > >> Note:

> > > > > >> this imbalance is often seen in the charts of great saint,

> > research

> > > > > >> scholars too.

> > > > > >> Swami vivekananda born with Moon-Saturn in Virgo , hence his

> > > > > >> Philoshophical lore was great which live long.

> > > > > >> Dr.B.V.Raman with Moon-Saturn in Taurus resulted in great

> > works/books

> > > > by

> > > > > >> his pen.

> > > > > >> In very few cases these three combination make mental

> > worries/mentally

> > > > > >> disturbed etc.

> > > > > >> Depends on the other aspects of the chart.

> > > > > >> In my own case Moon-Saturn together in Libra resulted in " benefic

> > dots

> > > > and

> > > > > >> percentage of seats/marks " and " Mirrorology'

> > > > > >> Regards

> > > > > >> Sahhasra Saagara

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> ------------------------------

> > > > > >> ** Laxmi T <tirulaxmi <tirulaxmi@>>

> > > > > >> *To:* @gro ups.com

< <%40>

> > <%40>

> > > > >

> > > > > >> *Sent:* Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 8:45:20 AM

> > > > > >> *Subject:* Physcological imbalance

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Dear all,

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> In kp, how to see the Physiological imbalance (Mental

> > fluctuations) in

> > > > > >> the chart? Is it seen through serious afflictions of moon and

> > mercury?

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> with regards

> > > > > >> tirulaxmi

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> ------------------------------

> > > > > >> Looking for local information? Find it on Local<

> > > > http://in.rd./tagline_local_1/*http://in.local./>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and

> > more.

> > > > Click

> > > > > > here <

> > > > http://in.rd./tagline_cricket_2/*http://cricket.>.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Tw ji,

Words without the context do not have any meaning. We need to understand that the quote I have made is

1. From a book on Marriage (IV Reader)

2. From a section " Marriage - Punarphoo "

3. From a section explaining " Marriage is Promised but it comes off late in life "

I hope now it is clear that it is specifically written in context of marriage delay arising due to Punarphoo.

I saw in your earlier email that " depression and frustration is not mentioned by Shri KSK " , so I had just given a reference.   " How and when will be such effect by Punarphoo? "  is seems a matter of further research.

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 8:25 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Punit ji,1. It's referred to the main point of delay and even that delay is inconclusive./message/11705

Punarphoo Not to Worry.doc (in File section)2. Taking words by words said by here and there may not make much sense, for instance any body can have headche, fear, anxiety in life having Punarphoo or not. How and when will be such effect by Punarphoo?

3. Similarly Punarphoo's negative effect in every aspect of a man's life is not supported by a study of sufficient numbers of charts how and when it's effected other than general saying.Thanks and regards,

twPunarphoo Not to Worry.doc (File section) , Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>> Dear Tw ji,> > Not only delay and obstacle, but headache, fear, anxiety are also attributed

> to Punarphoo.> > Page 76, Reader IV -> " This headache, fear, and anxiety were caused by the Punarphoo. " > > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey>

>

> On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 10:01 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Friends,> > In Punarphoo, connection of Mo & Sa in any manner, Guruji KSK had mentioned

> > possible delay and obsticles in marriage due to the nature of Saturn but not> > mentioned depression or frustration, which also appears to be not relevent> > to most of great saints with Punarphoo. In 100 charts of multi-marriage

> > celebrities, 60 % is found with Punarphoo. With depression and frustartion> > how can saints and celebritis become great?> > Regards,> > tw> >

> > <%40>, " adith

> > kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear sir,> > >> > > I have seen in few cases where in the Saturn-Moon aspect and Saturn-Moon> > > parivarthana, there was a kind of confused state of mind exactly during

> > the> > > Saturn period. Saturn is karaka for Concentration but when this> > combination> > > tend to some kind of wavery in the mind. That too, this is caused due to> > the

> > > obstacles in the fulfilment of thier desire may be due to Saturn which> > > affects mentally and casuse the depression. But it is not at all> > connected> > > to mental disorder. This is just a tempory reflection of thier

> > frustartion> > > of mind.> > >> > > Thanks and Regards> > > Adith> > >> > > On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 9:54 AM, tw853 <tw853@> wrote:

> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Friends,> > > > 1. The idea of all new born all over the world during such a 2 1/4 days> > to> > > > have similar mental imbalance is entirely different from KP which

> > > > differentiates the fate of twinbirhts.> > > > 2. It's also imprtant to note the difference between some kind of> > mental> > > > imbalance in Adolf Hitlar's chart by Mo conj Ke and in Mahatma Gandhi's

> > > > chart by Mo conj Ra and mental disorder of madness.> > > > 3. In connection of Mo & Sa in most great saints, Sa is supposed to> > help> > > > concentration power.

> > > > Regards,> > > > tw> > > >> > > >> > > > <%40><%

> > 40>, " adith> >> > > > kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@> wrote:> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sir,> > > > >> > > > > I doubt just the combination of Moon-Ketu, Moon-Rahu,Moon-Saturn> > > > > combinations and Sat-Moon aspects or the Mercury afflictions will

> > cause> > > > any> > > > > mental disorder. If so, for instance there will be birth of the> > children> > > > > with Moon-Ketu conjunction for 2 1/4 days in a month and so on for

> > the> > > > other> > > > > combination. We can not expect all of them will be having some mental> > > > > disorders.> > > > >> > > > > Hence I feel we have to look into a lot of afflictions to Moon, the

> > Lagna> > > > > and its lord and also the 4th house (the house of Moon in the Zodiac)> > and> > > > > other facotrs also. May be according to the level of afflictions, the

> > > > impact> > > > > may be expected.> > > > >> > > > > Apart from this, as per KP the sublord signfications should be> > studied.> > > > > Hope if we have many cases of mentally disturbed and disordered

> > people's> > > > > charts, we may have some fruitful information. This is my humble> > opinion.> > > > >> > > > > With Regards> > > > > Adith

> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sorry, I have missed Ketu-Moon in the list.> > > > > > Ketu is a highly intellectual planet when it had influence of Moon> > will> > > > > > boost it but at the same time it causes mentally imbalance.

> > > > > > One of my friend's grand father was a Best Lecturer in a collage> > and> > > > his> > > > > > students use to come to him for clarification. He had moon -ketu

> > > > combination> > > > > > at Aquarius resulted in mentally disturbed and suddenly stopped> > going> > > > to> > > > > > collage.> > > > > > One more best lecturer faced problem due to Moo-ketu together and

> > > > become> > > > > > literally mad for 7 years and become drunkard.> > > > > > SSB> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ------------------------------

> > > > > > ** Laxmi T <tirulaxmi@>> > > > > > *To:* <%40><%

> > 40>> >> > > > > > *Sent:* Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 2:27:54 PM> > > > > > *Subject:* Re: Physcological imbalance

> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Punit ji and Sagar ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > Thank you very much for your reply. I am providing a chart where

> > both> > > > > > Moon-Saturn aspects and afflicted mercury is seen. It is my uncle's> > > > chart,> > > > > > who has a great psychological disorder. He is basically a bank

> > employee> > > > by> > > > > > profession.> > > > > >> > > > > > 2nd October 1958, 10:25 P.M. Suchindrum ( 77 E 29, 8 N 9)> > > > > >

> > > > > > with regards> > > > > > tirulaxmi> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ------------------------------> > > > > > ** Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> > > > > > *To:* @gro ups.com> > > > > > *Sent:* Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:07:26 PM> > > > > > *Subject:* Re: Physcological imbalance

> > > > > >> > > > > > Friends,> > > > > >> > > > > > I see Moon+Ketu combination missing in Sagar ji's email. I would> > rate

> > > > > > Moon-Ketu as the most dangerous combination for mental imbalance> > than> > > > > > Moon+Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn.> > > > > >

> > > > > > Though we must understand that this is not a way to judge a chart> > in> > > > KP. In> > > > > > KP, 3rd house represent mind. So my educated guess is that 3rd

> > cuspal> > > > sub> > > > > > lord signifying 6, 8, 12 to show mental imbalance. If the 3rd> > cuspal> > > > lord is> > > > > > Saturn, Rahu, Ketu, it can be a little more severe.

> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > > >> > > > > > Punit Pandey> > > > > >> > > > > >

> > > > > > On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> > > > <ssagar86@>> > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Hi> > > > > >> Moon-Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn affliction will influence

> > on> > > > > >> mental imbalance.> > > > > >> Note:> > > > > >> this imbalance is often seen in the charts of great saint,> > research

> > > > > >> scholars too.> > > > > >> Swami vivekananda born with Moon-Saturn in Virgo , hence his> > > > > >> Philoshophical lore was great which live long.

> > > > > >> Dr.B.V.Raman with Moon-Saturn in Taurus resulted in great> > works/books> > > > by> > > > > >> his pen.> > > > > >> In very few cases these three combination make mental

> > worries/mentally> > > > > >> disturbed etc.> > > > > >> Depends on the other aspects of the chart.> > > > > >> In my own case Moon-Saturn together in Libra resulted in " benefic

> > dots> > > > and> > > > > >> percentage of seats/marks " and " Mirrorology'> > > > > >> Regards> > > > > >> Sahhasra Saagara

> > > > > >>> > > > > >> ------------------------------> > > > > >> ** Laxmi T <tirulaxmi <tirulaxmi@>>> > > > > >> *To:* @gro ups.com < <%40>

> > <%40>> > > > >> > > > > >> *Sent:* Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 8:45:20 AM> > > > > >> *Subject:* Physcological imbalance

> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Dear all,> > > > > >>> > > > > >> In kp, how to see the Physiological imbalance (Mental> > fluctuations) in

> > > > > >> the chart? Is it seen through serious afflictions of moon and> > mercury?> > > > > >>> > > > > >> with regards> > > > > >> tirulaxmi

> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >> ------------------------------> > > > > >> Looking for local information? Find it on Local<

> > > > http://in.rd./tagline_local_1/*http://in.local./>> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ------------------------------> > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and

> > more.> > > > Click> > > > > > here <> > > > http://in.rd./tagline_cricket_2/*http://cricket.>.

> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >

>