IndiaDivine.org

Tables of Houses...for North Lattitudes from the Equator to 70* N...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Members should find the book Universal Table of Houses,by S Balasunderam & B.Bala,

is available at most leading bookstalls in India...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Guest guest

hey - how  r u??? a small favour from uramachandran cut his finger at 445 pm today-- so can u let me know if his TOB is correct??  -- i remem u telling me about the cut in the finger and finding out the time of birth--

his tob is 11:34- jan 21 1947 at 76.30 E and 10.45 Nthankspadma 

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 12:27 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Members,

Members should find the book Universal Table of Houses,by S Balasunderam & B.Bala,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

-- Padma Ramachandrantel: 24327011The people who make a  difference in our lives are not the ones with the most credentials,the most money,or the most awards - They are the ones who care for you. Only those who care make a difference. To make a difference to others, care for them.

Guest guest

Dear Mrs.Ramchandran,

Nice to hear from you...after a long...long...w-h-i-l-e ...!

The Ascendant at 04-45-00 PM today, is in Mars Sign-Merc-Star-Mars Sub.

Now insert these 3 underlined planets respectively as :

The lord of his Lagna,the Star-lord and the Sublord of his Lagna , MUST be the sublord of the IVth,VIIIth & XIIth cusp...insert these accordingly and adjust the TOB to arrive at these....(Use new KP Ayanamsa please).

That will be the exact Time of Birth of Mr.Ramachandran....

Kindly ask for any clarification,if needed...

With our very best wishes to you both,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:22:18 PMRe: Tables of Houses...for North Lattitudes from the Equator to 70* N...

hey - how r u???

a small favour from u

ramachandran cut his finger at 445 pm today-- so can u let me know if his TOB is correct?? -- i remem u telling me about the cut in the finger and finding out the time of birth--

his tob is 11:34- jan 21 1947 at 76.30 E and 10.45 N

thanks

padma

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 12:27 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Dear Members,

is available at most leading bookstalls in India....

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

-- Padma Ramachandrantel: 24327011The people who make a difference in our lives are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money,or the most awards - They are the ones who care for you. Only those who care make a difference. To make a difference to others, care for them.

Guest guest

Dear Mrs.Ramachandran,

Take the RPs at the time your husband's finger was cut...

Find out the RPs at that moment...

Then adjust your Husband's TOB Birth Chart,so as to arrive at such a TOB at which time the Birth Chart's sublords of the cups,IV, VI & XII,will appear as the Lagna-Lord,Lagna-Star-Lord and the Lagna sub-lord respectively...

That TOB will be the EXACT TOB...

Please do inform me your sussessful determination of Mr.Ramachandran's exact Birth Time...

With kind regards to you both...

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:22:18 PMRe: Tables of Houses...for North Lattitudes from the Equator to 70* N...

hey - how r u???

a small favour from u

ramachandran cut his finger at 445 pm today-- so can u let me know if his TOB is correct?? -- i remem u telling me about the cut in the finger and finding out the time of birth--

his tob is 11:34- jan 21 1947 at 76.30 E and 10.45 N

thanks

padma

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 12:27 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Dear Members,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

-- Padma Ramachandrantel: 24327011The people who make a difference in our lives are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money,or the most awards - They are the ones who care for you. Only those who care make a difference. To make a difference to others, care for them.