IndiaDivine.org

psycholgical imbalance/Mental Imbalance/diseases [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Ajoy

Mostly girl may remain virgin as 7th cusp sub lord is significator of 6an d12th thro' stellar and sub. 7th lord Moon too signifies 6th and 12th.

Moon with retrograde mercury indicates mentally imbalance.

Mentally imbalance in perticular aspect of life is also considered thro' the placement of combination.

Most of Intellectuals have this combination.

In the case xxx yyy Moon is lord of 7th cusp and sub lord of 7th cusp.with 6th and 9th lord.

SSB

ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless Sent: Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 10:19:59 PMRe: psycholgical imbalance/Mental Imbalance/diseases [1 Attachment]

Dear Mr.Punit & members

I have an interesting horoscope (attached for reference) with Moon-Ketu-Mercury- Sun conjunction in the sixth house receiving 3rd aspect from Sat. This girl is age 37 and still not married in spite of being good looking and educated iam told. She earns ok and runs the family. Her brother had come to me to know about her marriage.She doesnt have have any mental imbalance so far. However, 2 important things worth noting here is (a) she is the boss in the house and everyone including elders just accept whatever she has to do and say. They are just helpless and (b) she has had couple of affairs in the past. Do we take these two points as a case of mental imbalance? She refuses to get married and threatens to leave the house if anyone tries to force her to get married. Is this mental imbalance? Is this happening due to the conjunction of

sun-mer-moon- ket in 7th in the lagna chart receiving aspect from sat in 5th? When and will she get married at all? Though the 7thsub lord does strongly signify the required houses by its own and its sub lord significance, as per brother, doesn’t look like happening.

Request views of one n all.

Regards,

Ajoy

--- On Tue, 14/7/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: psycholgical imbalance/Mental Imbalance/diseases@gro ups.comTuesday, 14 July, 2009, 8:21 PM

Dear Lajmi ji,

The quote too looks like from a traditional astrology book rather than KP astrology book. 'Afflicted' is also not a popular KP terminology and should be avoided, in my opinion. Can you please elaborate it more in a KP language, so that KP beginners can understand it.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 8:04 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Dear Members,

As per K.P. Principles,Mental Diseases are caused if :

1) Aries(which represents the Head) is the Lagna and it is afflicted...and...

2) If the lord of Lagna,Mars Moon & Merc are afflicted...and...

3) The Vth & VIth are afflicted(conciousness is signified by the Vth house,and it's lord,and Mercury is the significator of conciousness and mental disorders... )

For more detailed information members are recommended to read the excellent book

"MEDICAL ASTROLOGY FOR ALL" by Mr.K.Subramaniam & Mr.Vaikary Ramamurthy.

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

rashmi patel <rashmihpatel@ >@gro ups.comTuesday, July 14, 2009 6:37:21 PM Physcological imbalance

Namaste Sagar Ji,

You said moon-ketu, moon-rahu, moon-mercury effect mental disorders but is it only in perticular lagna or rashis combination or more likely every where pls confirm this because I see in this one kundali moon-rahu & moon-mercury opposit each other but until now its all perfect & person is very inteligent & active but check his is he may be in later older age could get mental disorders?

I know one thing this person is very very emotional meaning even though he is MAN but he crys in every tv serials or he cannot see any one crying because then he gets emotinal right away so

there had be one reason from this combination let me tell his info

may-12-57, 04;25am, 12n45, 45e12 gmt-3hrs east [aden-yemen]

thanks

rashmi

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co..in>@gro ups.comTuesday, July 14, 2009 8:25:58 AMRe: Physcological imbalance

HiI too was literally mad for 4 years.On 31st December 1995 night 21-35 PM i became literally mad an di was not in my control.Only on 27th June 1998 i was come out of the same.I became literally mad in Mercury -Moon period.SSBrahmaanda

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comTuesday, 14 July, 2009 12:18:42 PMRe: Physcological imbalance

HiMoon-Mercury, Moon-Rahu and Moon-Saturn affliction will influence on mental imbalance.Note:this imbalance is often seen in the charts of great saint, research scholars too.Swami vivekananda born with Moon-Saturn in Virgo , hence his Philoshophical lore was great which live long.Dr.B.V.Raman with Moon-Saturn in Taurus resulted in great works/books by his pen.In very few cases these three combination make mental worries/mentally disturbed etc.Depends on the other aspects of the chart.In my own case Moon-Saturn together in Libra resulted in "benefic dots and percentage of seats/marks" and "Mirrorology'RegardsSahhasra Saagara

Laxmi T <tirulaxmi (AT) (DOT) . com>@gro ups.comTuesday, 14 July, 2009 8:45:20 AM Physcological imbalance

Dear all,In kp, how to see the Physiological imbalance (Mental fluctuations) in the chart? Is it seen through serious afflictions of moon and mercury? with regardstirulaxmi

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.