IndiaDivine.org

Useful Hints on correct TIMING OF EVENTS for K.P.System...:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,

In the practise of K.P. Astrology,the correct and precise Timing of an event is a vexatious issue for most beginners,hence I thought I should throw some light on a simole and easily practicable method to help them...

The usefulness in correctly Timing of events, has made Horary K.P., distinctly superior to the Traditional System...and is now the preferred method to most Astrologers...there are several methods...am giving below,in my humble opinion the most easily practicable one...

If the s/l of the XIth cusp happens to be a Fast Moving or Slow Moving Planet and posited in Moveable/Fixed/Common Signs,the results will be as follows :

Fast Moving Planet posited in: Event will take place in a few :

1) Moveable Sign Hours

2) Fixed Sign Days

3) Common Sign Months

Slow Moving Planet posited in : Event will take place in a few :

1) Moveable Sign Days

2) Fixed Sign Months

3) Common Sign Years

a) If the event is to happen in a few hours,the transit of the Ascendant is to be concerned...

b) If in a few days the transit of the Moon ...

c) If in a few months,the transit of the Sun....

d) If in a few years,the transit of Jupiter,is to be considered...

This timing can be double-checked with the help of the transits of the Dasa-lord,Bhukti-lord and Anthara-lord...which is recommended by me...from my personal experience...

Ref : Astrosecrets & K.P., by the late M.P.Shanmugham and Edited by Mr.K.Subramaniam.

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Guest guest

Thank u very much. It is very useful.aswathnarayanYogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiALL MEMBERS Cc: Punit Pandey <punitpSaturday, July 18, 2009 10:48:38 AMSubject:

Useful Hints on correct TIMING OF EVENTS for K.P.System...:

Dear Members,

In the practise of K.P. Astrology,the correct and precise Timing of an event is a vexatious issue for most beginners,hence I thought I should throw some light on a simole and easily practicable method to help them...

The usefulness in correctly Timing of events, has made Horary K.P., distinctly superior to the Traditional System...and is now the preferred method to most Astrologers. ..there are several methods...am giving below,in my humble opinion the most easily practicable one...

If the s/l of the XIth cusp happens to be a Fast Moving or Slow Moving Planet and posited in Moveable/Fixed/ Common Signs,the results will be as follows :

1) Moveable Sign Hours

2) Fixed Sign Days

3) Common Sign Months

1) Moveable Sign Days

2) Fixed Sign Months

3) Common Sign Years

a) If the event is to happen in a few hours,the transit of the Ascendant is to be concerned...

d) If in a few years,the transit of Jupiter,is to be considered.. .

This timing can be double-checked with the help of the transits of the Dasa-lord,Bhukti- lord and Anthara-lord. ..which is recommended by me...from my personal experience.. .

Ref : Astrosecrets & K.P., by the late M.P.Shanmugham and Edited by Mr.K.Subramaniam.

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Guest guest

Dear Shri Yogesh ji very informative.With RegardsSSBYogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiALL MEMBERS Cc: Punit Pandey <punitpSaturday, 18 July, 2009 10:48:38 AM Useful Hints on correct TIMING OF EVENTS for K.P.System...:

Dear Members,

The usefulness in correctly Timing of events, has made Horary K.P., distinctly superior to the Traditional System...and is now the preferred method to most Astrologers. ..there are several methods...am giving below,in my humble opinion the most easily practicable one...

If the s/l of the XIth cusp happens to be a Fast Moving or Slow Moving Planet and posited in Moveable/Fixed/ Common Signs,the results will be as follows :

1) Moveable Sign Hours

2) Fixed Sign Days

3) Common Sign Months

1) Moveable Sign Days

2) Fixed Sign Months

3) Common Sign Years

d) If in a few years,the transit of Jupiter,is to be considered.. .

This timing can be double-checked with the help of the transits of the Dasa-lord,Bhukti- lord and Anthara-lord. ..which is recommended by me...from my personal experience.. .

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Looking for local information? Find it on Local